PDA

View Full Version : Other Word for 'Hi'

Other Lip
April 7th, 2005, 10:57 AM
Salutaions! I am normally on SPP but I decided to give this a try.

If anyoen goes to that site you may know me as 'Flaming Lip.'

So hello, i am willing to be friends with many people... (provided that they are not obnoxious ego maniacs- that is my job xD)

Hello!!!

Shadowfaith
April 7th, 2005, 10:58 AM
Hmm, I dont think I have ever seen you at SPPF before o.o I go by 'RagingDragon' there to.

Anyways, welcome to PC, hope you havea great time and have read the rules XD, PM me if you need help or a friend ^_-

*This post is dedicated to the comic works of Little Britian *Holds up Little Britain sign* Wh00t**

^ Dare :P

EDIT: Another thing, I am really a girl, but I have been dared to act as a male XP just to clear that up XD

Phoenix Riley
April 7th, 2005, 10:59 AM
Yo welcome to Pc i have you have fun here follow the rules and you will!

Pm me with any probs that you have ill try to help ya! :)

Other Lip
April 7th, 2005, 11:00 AM
I am fairly sure that i'll feel welcome and at home here, this place is very simular to SPPF...

Hollywood
April 7th, 2005, 11:19 AM
Welcome to PC! I'm Haley! Read the rules, follow them, and have fun. PM me if you want to be friends, or if you need anything.

Shikon no Tama
April 7th, 2005, 11:45 AM
Hello, welcome to PC. I also go to SPP. I'm the name name there as I am here. SPPf and PC are not too different. Well, have fun, follow the rules, and if you have any questions or wish to become my friend, just PM me. ^^

Kura
April 7th, 2005, 12:00 PM
:3 hi there!! welcome welcome to pc!! :3 i hope you have lots of fun here and don't forget teh rules!! ^^;; *hands over presents*

Natsuki
April 7th, 2005, 01:09 PM
Hey there Other Lip. What's up? XD Welcome to The PokeCommunity, be sure to read the rules and whatever, but have a good time. PM me if you need any help. ;P

~Kelsey

Team Magma Girl
April 7th, 2005, 01:15 PM
Hello! Remember me? I am from SPPf too.
Anyways! Welcome to PC.
PM me if you want to be friends.

MegaDitto
April 7th, 2005, 01:17 PM
Well, Well. Welcome to PC. Follow the rules, post a lot, make friends and have a blast of a time.

Other Lip
April 7th, 2005, 01:23 PM
ZOMG its Magma Girl!!oneness!!! Thanks for the hospitallity I'll be good :p

Shining Mew
April 7th, 2005, 02:13 PM
Omgz... you PM-ed me on SPPF :O You know me!! Welcome to PC xD Have fun

~SM

marillmonster2000
April 7th, 2005, 03:06 PM
hello, i am marill. i hope you enjoy your stay here at pc. and remember to follow the fules. have fun ^^

Other Lip
April 7th, 2005, 03:43 PM
NO!!! I double posted!! Stupid computer!!!

Oh well...

ZOMG It is the same lovable Shining Mew from SPP!!! Who saw that coming!! XD

JUst so you know I am being sarcastic right about now...

Nicks
April 7th, 2005, 07:12 PM
Hi, My Name is Nicks, But you can call me Nicks, welcome to the community, PM me if you wanna be freinds...

Ninja Retsu
April 7th, 2005, 07:51 PM
Salutaions! I am normally on SPP but I decided to give this a try.

If anyoen goes to that site you may know me as 'Flaming Lip.'

So hello, i am willing to be friends with many people... (provided that they are not obnoxious ego maniacs- that is my job xD)

Hello!!!
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help,have any questions or have any problems,feel free ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Lust
April 7th, 2005, 08:13 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! It's really fun here! Just be active.

pika2000
April 8th, 2005, 06:59 AM
I'm from SPPf too^^
Hi and welcome here^^

BluePhoenix
April 8th, 2005, 11:20 AM
Welcome to the PC family. Stick to the rules and stay cool. Pm me if you want ot be my friend-
Name- Rahul
Im- [email protected]
You can also call me RAP(my intials)
~RAP~