PDA

View Full Version : The WORST Cartoon you ever saw!

Lady Machoke
January 3rd, 2004, 12:28 PM
Excluding anime, what is the WORST cartoon you ever saw?

The series right at the top of my list of worst cartoons is Mega Babies. It's gross, disgusting, and not to mention lame. It stars three babies with "mega" powers to produce anything gross to protect the earth from aliens. :dead: *Sheesh* And they even made that for kids. I would like to see the Powerpuff Girls kick their poopy-filled asses anytime. I am glad that cartoon didn't air on TV anymore.

Another worst cartoon is Ripping Friends. The characters there are just as gross as the one above it. This series scores another 5 out of 5 on the :dead: scale.

I haven't seen Super Duper Sumos and Mucha Lucha, but I did see the commercials. I had to agree with the people who complained about them and is glad I didn't watch it.

Pokemaster10000
January 3rd, 2004, 02:03 PM
Excluding anime, what is the WORST cartoon you ever saw?

The series right at the top of my list of worst cartoons is Mega Babies. It's gross, disgusting, and not to mention lame. It stars three babies with "mega" powers to produce anything gross to protect the earth from aliens. :dead: *Sheesh* And they even made that for kids. I would like to see the Powerpuff Girls kick their poopy-filled asses anytime. I am glad that cartoon didn't air on TV anymore.

Another worst cartoon is Ripping Friends. The characters there are just as gross as the one above it. This series scores another 5 out of 5 on the :dead: scale.

I haven't seen Super Duper Sumos and Mucha Lucha, but I did see the commercials. I had to agree with the people who complained about them and is glad I didn't watch it.

What channel were cartoons on? I never heard of them.
Anyways, I know about the cartoon called Mucha Lucha.
There's is like an atrocious wrestler called The Flee.
Urgh! That's what I call real a real insanitary cartoon!
Even his name sounds messy. He doesn't even wrestle!
He beats other wrestlers by belching and farting!
You're sure lucky you didn't see it!

Cosmos
January 3rd, 2004, 04:22 PM
The worst cartoon I ever saw? It would definatly be Mucha Lucha! The Flea is really disgusting. Another one I think is bad is Xiaolin Showdown *I think thats what its called*

Pokemaster10000
January 3rd, 2004, 04:51 PM
The worst cartoon I ever saw? It would definatly be Mucha Lucha! The Flea is really disgusting. Another one I think is bad is Xiaolin Showdown *I think thats what its called*

Xiaolin Showdown is bad but atleast it's better than Mucha Lucha.

Greed
January 4th, 2004, 10:50 AM
Xiaolin Showdown is the worst cartoon I ever saw!!!! >_<;; Its stupid, pointless, and has dumb butt characters!!!! >_<;;

I like Mucha Lucha, actually ;_; I love the Flea! He's adorable, in my opinion =p

*gets killed by farts*

YAS1
January 4th, 2004, 03:17 PM
Um, Xiaolin Showdown. That Jack guy is ugly, why won't he get a new face. and omi is so stupid and doesn't know what he's doing.

Cherrim
January 4th, 2004, 04:00 PM
I completely agree with you, LM. The first two shows you mentioned are right near the top of my list of disliked cartoons. I like pointlessness in shows (like Spongebob or FOP), but those shows are disgusting. They aren't the least bit funny and it's hard to watch even 5 minutes of it. They're beyond awful. ~_~

Super Duper Sumo Wrestlers isn't too great either. o_O;; It's just a waste of a time block which could be better used with another show, in my opinion. It's basically the story of these 3 sumo wrestlers who save the world... and they aren't even Japanese. x_X;; Again, it's not funny and it's not even remotely entertaining. x_x;

Greed
January 4th, 2004, 06:37 PM
BTW, when Lightning mentioned Super Duper Sumo wrestlers, I just realized this other crappy show..

What's its name... Hmmm..

Ultra Muscles, or something like that @@;; And also that stupid Ultra Man show.. The effects are so fake.. =p

*gets killed by laser beams*

usami
January 4th, 2004, 07:23 PM
The worst cartoon i ever saw was Reign The Conquerur gosh that show is so dumb.

Sudowoodo_prince
January 4th, 2004, 07:42 PM
I think the worst show is pokemo--*Sees people pointing rifles at him*
C'mon! It's just a joke! Really, I hate mega babies...What's so funny about dribbling babies who save the world in the most disgusting way possible?
I remember it along time ago...Some cartoonists have gone mad with power!
Mucha Lucha is okay...until the black screen fades and the intro comes on.
;^_^

Lady Machoke
January 7th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Lightning-Chan, Sudowoodo Prince, I also don't seem to get why some sickos find Mega Babies funny. I remembered my brother watching that stupid show and said "Hey, sis! You gotta watch it. It's funny!" Believe me, that cartoon would make anyone vomit.

Like what I have said in my first post, I want to see the Powerpuff Girls kick those Mega Babies into oblivion.

Greed
January 7th, 2004, 06:12 PM
LOL Mega Babies is sooooo stupid >_<;; Very disgusting indeed O.o;;

Oh, and I also hate Powerpuff Girls o.o;; Reason's cus.. I hate any girly show.. ={

*explodes*

Roxas
January 7th, 2004, 06:25 PM
the worst show ever is xoilin showdown or however the f*ck u spell it :laugh: . it's stupid and is not funny. Mucha Lucha is one of the funniest cartoon s for kids ever. ricochet(sp?) is the funniest one. In the episode with that masked mummy, ricochet fell down the pyramid and started screaming in a high piched voice :laugh:

The Overlord
January 8th, 2004, 01:09 AM
BTW, when Lightning mentioned Super Duper Sumo wrestlers, I just realized this other crappy show..

What's its name... Hmmm..

Ultra Muscles, or something like that @@;; And also that stupid Ultra Man show.. The effects are so fake.. =p

*gets killed by laser beams*
Cartoon was the show called Ultimate muscle?
By the way the most disgusting down right stupid show i have ever seen was Ren and Stimpy what a disgusting show about nothing it didnt even have a plot to just some crazy what ever those things are i dont even know why they put stuff on TV like Mucha Lucha Super Mega Babies Ren and Stimpy Catdog Xiaolin Showdown and Super Duper Sumo good thing most of those shows got kicked off air.

Purin
January 8th, 2004, 03:36 AM
Super Duper Sumo Wrestlers isn't too great either. o_O;; It's just a waste of a time block which could be better used with another show, in my opinion. It's basically the story of these 3 sumo wrestlers who save the world... and they aren't even Japanese. x_X;; Again, it's not funny and it's not even remotely entertaining. x_x;
I don't like their use of words in that show. And I asked my brother to shut off the TV once they mentioned something about underwears X_X
That show shouldn't even be for children!

jynx
January 8th, 2004, 05:24 AM
ALL Cartoon Network stuff!!!!!!!
I hate them! They are nothing but junk!

Pokemaster10000
January 8th, 2004, 03:19 PM
Oh. I forgot to mention about another one of the worst shows Cow and Chicken. That red evil dude, he shows he a**** off to everyone. Whoa, that show freaks me out. I even had nightmares about it.

StarLightUmbreon
January 8th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Well almost every show sadi here i ahve seen and realy hated too. Another one is a show my little brother watchs. I was baby sitting him and he truned it on. It is SpongBob Square paints. I wast part of my time watch with him to see what it was. I shall never get that 30mins of my life back. It is just realy bad show in my mind.

Roxas
January 8th, 2004, 04:31 PM
SpongeBob Squarepats might be the funniest cartoon for kids. it's funny when he sings and stuff like that. i know the worst cartoon ever!!! oh...no...telitubbies is not a cartoon :laugh: ......so then it must be the littles, or dora the explorer. whenever i seeit in spanish i laugh ccause it doesnt tach how to speak in english. it stil teaches how to speak in spanish. and blues clues!now u dont want me to get started on blues clues. :laugh:

Undertaker
January 8th, 2004, 07:38 PM
I saw this one cartoon once. I forgot wot it wos but it had this weird lookin' character in it with a hat on and he had a vest. And in the vest were these shiny things. They were medals of somesort. And he traveled with two others. A boy an a girl. The boy was blind, and the girl wos a ***** all the time. Oh, and the boy had on a belt, an on the belt were these little spheres that could magically get bigger at will. An in these balls I guess you could call them, there were these wierd creatures. An the kid was a dote by the way. An he would always coll this old bastard who had a lab coat on the video telephone. Oh, and the blind boy wos a horny bastard, I tell ya wot. I don know what kind of sick crazy cartoon this wos, but I tell ya wot, it wos the worst cartoon I've ever seen in my life!

hieitheswordsman
January 8th, 2004, 08:10 PM
i hate xaolin showdown his head looks like a lemon.i hate mucha lucha!.all other cartoons suck to me besides dragonball z/gt,.hack//enemy,rurouni kenshin,yu yu hakusho,pokemon advanced,beyblade,and inuyasha!!.

orange*berry
January 8th, 2004, 08:23 PM
I don't watch TV, so I don't see alot of American cartoons. n.n() I don't really like Totally Spies... I'm not sure why, I just dislike it. There are alot of really immature cartoons that I don't really care for.

Cherrim
January 11th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Oh. I forgot to mention about another one of the worst shows Cow and Chicken. That red evil dude, he shows he a**** off to everyone. Whoa, that show freaks me out. I even had nightmares about it.
Ah, yes. That show is played on Teletoon, which is a subscription channel in Canada (ie: you have to pay to get it). I used to LOVE that show when I was younger and Teletoon was giving its free previews. I would always watch it. So, naturally, when I got digital cable/satellite, I was happy that I would get to watch it again. However... it's definitely not as good as I remember it being. It doesn't even remotely amuse me.

Funny how people change, ne? ^_^;;

100marios
January 11th, 2004, 07:27 PM
I actually enjoyed SpongeBob Squarepants. I thought it was really funny, but now the new episodes they show (although they don't show a lot) aren't funny at all, in fact to be honest, they kinda frustrate me. It makes me think that since SpongeBob is supposed to be a big hit right now, the people who make the episodes aren't even trying anymore, they're just doing it for the money and to keep the so-called "craze" going. I remember the episode that really changed my views on the show and that was the "house party" one. They tried to hard to make it funny, that the episode just fell flat. All the others after that weren't really that funny either. The old ones are hilarious though.
"Who're you calling a pinhead?" THAT was funny! Hehe.
It's not that I really hate the series, it's just that I'm rather dissapointed in the direction it's heading.
For worst show though, mucha lucha seems pretty bad, (it just seems really annoying) and I don't know if anyone will agree with me on this one but I would have to say the grim adventures of billy and mandy. Not THAT bad of an idea, (at least the idea of having the grim reaper in a show) but a really bad show. I just turn the tv off when it comes. It's annoying and disgusting....ick.

TVR
January 11th, 2004, 08:27 PM
I don't think anyone has caught this yet, but..... The cartoon Undertaker is talking about is Pokemon. The blind, horny boy being Brock. The ***** girl is Misty, the old man with the lab coat is prof. Oak, and the boy with the vest is none other than Ash Ketchum himself. And of course the balls are pokeballs. I rest my case your honor! :laugh: ( I saw it a while back, but no one said anything so i let it out.)

Iveechan
January 12th, 2004, 01:06 AM
100Marios, I agree with you on Spongebob. It was great, so unique, but it has really lost its luster. Oh yeah, and Lady Machoke said not to list anime as a cartoon you dislike. Also, Powerpuff girls isn't very girly, it's pretty violent and funny.

Um... oh jeez... let's see...

Cow and Chicken, Shnookums and Meat, any Ren and Stimpy clone. I loved Ren and Stimpy, but the clones all suck.

The new Rugrats. The old ones were neat, but ever since the retard Dil came along, the episodes got worse. And its' more disgusting.

Catdog. Unfunny and gross.

Timon and Pumbaa.... MY GOD. I was excited because they made a series spinoff from Lion King but Timon and Pumbaa was SO retarded and so unlike Lion King. Plus several of the eps were sexist.

Dora the Explorer. Ok, one of my secrets is that I watch Nick Jr. shows ^_^;. Anyway, Dora really hurt my head. She goes, "Can you find the book?" It is in plain view. 10 second pause. "Oh, here is the book, muchos gracias for finding it for me!" Just to let you know, I love Bob the Builder, so nyaa. That silly Spud...

Littlest Pet Shop. I used to collect the toys so I was excited when I saw this as a cartoon, yet it sucked.

orange*berry
January 12th, 2004, 11:39 AM
100Marios, I agree with you on Spongebob. It was great, so unique, but it has really lost its luster. Oh yeah, and Lady Machoke said not to list anime as a cartoon you dislike. Also, Powerpuff girls isn't very girly, it's pretty violent and funny.

Um... oh jeez... let's see...

Cow and Chicken, Shnookums and Meat, any Ren and Stimpy clone. I loved Ren and Stimpy, but the clones all suck.

The new Rugrats. The old ones were neat, but ever since the retard Dil came along, the episodes got worse. And its' more disgusting.

Catdog. Unfunny and gross.

Timon and Pumbaa.... MY GOD. I was excited because they made a series spinoff from Lion King but Timon and Pumbaa was SO retarded and so unlike Lion King. Plus several of the eps were sexist.

Dora the Explorer. Ok, one of my secrets is that I watch Nick Jr. shows ^_^;. Anyway, Dora really hurt my head. She goes, "Can you find the book?" It is in plain view. 10 second pause. "Oh, here is the book, muchos gracias for finding it for me!" Just to let you know, I love Bob the Builder, so nyaa. That silly Spud...

Littlest Pet Shop. I used to collect the toys so I was excited when I saw this as a cartoon, yet it sucked.

Pff. I was dissapointed when I never got to see the Littlet Pet Shop cartoon, but I guess that's not such a bad thing after all, right? n.n()

Ice demon
January 17th, 2004, 05:43 PM
tis true sponge bob is starting to fall behind but i heared the new ones are funny.And i hate Mucha Lucha with a passion.
Powerpuff girls isn't girly at all.

anime_god
January 17th, 2004, 07:08 PM
i hate the ultraman tiga show and um nearly all the shows on treehouse except george shrinks man that show is great

Yamichu
January 18th, 2004, 06:05 PM
Is Bob the Builder a cartoon (I dunno if clay dudes count as cartoon dudes)?! Well if it is I HATE it I mean what the dude does doesn't go with the title of the show. Bob the BUILDER not Bob the Road worker, House Painter, Plumber and whatever else he is in the show! I mean I don't think I've ever once seen him build a house!
Just thought I'd add that I don't willingly watch it I just see because I sit on the couch and watch it while my sister watches because I've nothing better to do.
There's also Mega Babies! That sucks big time! There are many more but I don't feel like listing them at the moment.

Horn!

Lady Machoke
January 19th, 2004, 12:49 PM
Just as I thought Ripping Friends is off the air for good, I have just discovered that it's still showing on Teletoon. ARGH!! *grabs head* Why do they still show that disgusting cartoon?

Oh, how can I forget Cow and Chicken? I used to like that show, but hated it because of that evil red guy. (I think his name is Mr. Pantsless or something.) Whenever I see him, I want to riddle his body with this. *takes out machine gun*

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
January 24th, 2004, 10:19 AM
Almost all cartoons today are stupid.

Kayleigh
January 24th, 2004, 02:33 PM
I saw this one cartoon once. I forgot wot it wos but it had this weird lookin' character in it with a hat on and he had a vest. And in the vest were these shiny things. They were medals of somesort. And he traveled with two others. A boy an a girl. The boy was blind, and the girl wos a ***** all the time. Oh, and the boy had on a belt, an on the belt were these little spheres that could magically get bigger at will. An in these balls I guess you could call them, there were these wierd creatures. An the kid was a dote by the way. An he would always coll this old bastard who had a lab coat on the video telephone. Oh, and the blind boy wos a horny bastard, I tell ya wot. I don know what kind of sick crazy cartoon this wos, but I tell ya wot, it wos the worst cartoon I've ever seen in my life!
If that show was the worst you've ever seen in your life, then why the heck are you posting on a forum all about it? I've seen most of your posts, and none so far have impressed me. This one is probably my least favorite. You need to fully censor out those cursewords, if you must say them. And if that post was a 'joke', it wasn't very funny.

bna_li
January 31st, 2004, 07:39 AM
Hey! I didn't see that! The undertaker is a big wierdo.....

perthskies
January 31st, 2004, 09:12 AM
Rugrats, the first eps were cool!

Umm, I don't really have a worst cartoon. I'm usually neutral when it comes to most cartoons...

PM2008
February 2nd, 2004, 05:32 PM
I hate Xiaolin Showdown especially the way they talk but I think the dumbest cartoon I have seen is Dora the Explorer . :badsmile:

HightopNinja
February 11th, 2004, 09:28 PM
Worst show ever would be Ripping Friends. Adult Swim has some very good programming, but Ripping Friends was just so overly dumb that I felt my brain turning into mush.

To leave a better taste in my mouth, I'll praise one of my favorite cartoons. X-men Evolution. The reinvention of all the characters, the plots(and subplots), even the voice-acting was excellent. (especially the fuzzy dude.)

Jirachi
May 14th, 2004, 06:03 AM
Invader Zim is horrible!

Everyone except the main charactors are idiots and the charactors are always so desparate and swearing to each other about anything whether it is important or not.

I can't count how many "NOOOOOO! No, no, no, NOOOOOO!" I've heard in that show.

There are disgusting scenes all the time, Brainsuckers, vomit, germs, Gir, and at the end of that episode where Zim tried to take all of Dib's thoughts and turn him into and idiot, Zim got flushed down the toilet!

katfox2
May 14th, 2004, 12:16 PM
I have two cartoons that I REALLY hate!!!!
Red and Stimpy &
Spongebob Sqarepants.
Man, I got to tell you, those cartoons are VERY STUPID!!!!

Ryoutarou
May 14th, 2004, 12:21 PM
REn and stimpy?!?! Classic but it WAS ment for adult's i dont know why nick picked it up though.

Purple Insanity
May 14th, 2004, 12:30 PM
Worst cartoons:
Catdog
Ripping Friends
Ren & Stimpy
Rocko's Modern Life

XP I hate those shows. They're all disgusuting and way above weird.

lil' jose
May 14th, 2004, 12:41 PM
I saw yu yu hakashu and that show sucks like this pokemon

Chairman Kaga
May 14th, 2004, 01:47 PM
I hate lots of cartoons ^_^

Fighting Foodons
Winx (it's not even premiered yet but I already hate it)
Totally Spies
Ripping Friends
Super Duper Sumos
Yakkity Yak
My Life as a Teenage Robot
Danny Phantom
Rugrats
Any cartoon on Spike TV
Funky Cops
Xiaolin Showdown
The Powerpuff Girls
Chalk Zone

...and so much other stuff, but that's all I can think of :P

TRIFORCE89
May 14th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Alot of the shows I used to like are loosing or have lust their luster. But I still like SpongeBob and OddParents because of its random-ness. The Simpsons, personally' is going down hill. I just don't find it funny anymore.

The Legend of Zelda was the worst cartoon show ever. The only good thing was the fact that it ended after only 13 episodes and that the music was well done.

Chairman Kaga
May 14th, 2004, 02:21 PM
The simpsons, if you ask me, is dying quickly...they're running out of storylines, which is unfortunate, and if they try anything new it's getting more and more controversial or just plain strange...it just makes me wonder what happened...one season it was great, and about 4 seasons ago it suddenly went wayyy downhill...such a shame ;_;

ryan
May 15th, 2004, 12:29 AM
well, i don't care much for the pokemon cartoon, but it's not the worst thing i've ever seen. i really don't like the proud family... i've watched it twice and it's really annoying "party over here!" *so uncool* but for the most part i don't watch any cartoons. i typicaly stick to live action stuff... like power rangers and american idol. though cartoons aren't too bad... except the proud family.

Blitz~2005
May 15th, 2004, 12:36 AM
the worst cartoon i hav ever seen is crush gear turbo

some1 is always crying i hate it i mean they loose 1 battle and they cry

and its a copy of bayblades exept they cry more in crush gear turbo actually saying that crush gear turbo is a copy of bayblades is a payout to bayblades but it is in a way

Ryoutarou
May 15th, 2004, 08:39 AM
Crush gear turbo was really bad but then crush gear nitro made it better. so everything's in ballance.

kill.harp
May 15th, 2004, 09:46 AM
the only good non anime cartoons ever were Mighty Max, Family Guy, simpsons, daria, beavis and butt-head, Street Sharks, i guess Invader Zim, and anything Marvel or DC related. I might be missing some, but these are the only ones i can think of

everything else either sucked or had too many flaws to be good.

Ryoutarou
May 15th, 2004, 09:57 AM
um...every thing is anime just depends on what type as in a-anime which is american anime but there are a lot of good american cartoons.

Jirachi
May 15th, 2004, 09:39 PM
the only good non anime cartoons ever were Mighty Max, Family Guy, simpsons, daria, beavis and butt-head, Street Sharks, i guess Invader Zim, and anything Marvel or DC related. I might be missing some, but these are the only ones i can think of

everything else either sucked or had too many flaws to be good.
YOU THINK INVADER ZIM IS GOOD?

You completely lost your head!

Purin
May 15th, 2004, 09:44 PM
I think Xiaoling Showdown is a stupid show. They even spelt it wrong (it's Shaolin...)

Jirachi
May 15th, 2004, 09:54 PM
I hate Invader Zim! I hate it! I want to destroy Nickolodian Headquarters and sacrifice Jimmy Neutron (a show I like) just to stop Invader Zim! I hate Invader Zim!

kill.harp
May 16th, 2004, 03:59 AM
eh, i thought the show had some quality to it...but the fans didn't

Chairman Kaga
May 16th, 2004, 08:51 AM
I hate Invader Zim! I hate it! I want to destroy Nickolodian Headquarters and sacrifice Jimmy Neutron (a show I like) just to stop Invader Zim! I hate Invader Zim!

Y'know you could keep your supposedly intense hatred to yourself...there's a good deal of Invader Zim fans here, and I'm one of them. The thing about the show is, it's meant for people with a rare and slightly-twisted sense of humor. As I said in another topic, to anyone who doesn't see the subtle humor in a lot of the darker stuff that goes on in the show, it seems grotesque. Now, let me ask you, why specifically do you hate it? i'm not trying to make you like it, but I've always wondered why so many people have such a fervent hatred of a show which, in my opinion, was brilliant. It puzzles me, because nobody ever reacts any other cartoon in the way they react to IZ.

Cassie-chan
May 16th, 2004, 09:29 AM
Lets see...I just could not like spoungebob squarepants. There was this one Time, because I was board, I had to watch Dora the explorer. And she said "which one is the red fire truck?" And 2 min. later, she said "you are correct!" The pain...

oni flygon
May 16th, 2004, 10:33 AM
hmmm worse cartoons?
Any American made anime... O_o
Also, any non-anime cartoons that have no sense or plot whatsoever. The cartoons in KidsWB for example. Jeez, I'd rather watch the boring parts of LastExile than those...

ASG
May 17th, 2004, 05:41 PM
Ahhh you had to remind me Ahhhhh!!!!! *goes wild* *taks deep breath* alright it is Dora the umm.. that. My little sister was watching it 5 secs. of it and i hated it.

Hakudoushi-kun
May 17th, 2004, 06:04 PM
Archie's mysteries is stupid. the emotions of the characters happen so slow, that they seem like robots or something

Greed
May 20th, 2004, 09:55 AM
I thought someone made a thread like this a loong time ago. @@; Oh wait, this IS the thread! Who revived it? *everyone hides*

*dies*

Ryoutarou
May 20th, 2004, 01:59 PM
hmmm worse cartoons?
Any American made anime... O_o
Also, any non-anime cartoons that have no sense or plot whatsoever. The cartoons in KidsWB for example. Jeez, I'd rather watch the boring parts of LastExile than those... really man dont bash american cartoon's not all of them are bad...as i said otaku's annoy me to no end...

Jirachi with all you zim talk your mor or less just proved that you cant be a mod....zim was really it was thought to be one of the few great shows from nick in allmost 7 years...

I have to say the worst i ever saw was "Naggichi Kagatoki Semi-UPA!" Super killer fighter girl semi-jump!
It was one of the worst anime's i have ever seen it's just really bad animation no real plot, and this wasent one of thoese show's that's not supposed to have a plot i mean they acutsally though they had a plot going with it...god i hated this show to no end.

Hakudoushi-kun
May 20th, 2004, 05:34 PM
it's true. there are some crappy anime. pokemon advance, i have to say, is turning out to be like DBGT. the quality of the animation is good, sure, but the plot sucks. DBGT just added a lot of new S.S. levels, people, and items to cover for it, which is what pokemon is doing right now. i don't know if it's going to get better, or if it is better in the japanese eps(for you pkmn dllers XP) but that's what i think.

oni flygon
May 20th, 2004, 05:37 PM
hmmm... true... that may be the reason why I stopped watching AG and DBGT... nowadays, I have a craving for LastExile or Fullmetal Alchemist... O_O

Chairman Kaga
May 22nd, 2004, 04:57 AM
There was something on Kids WB this morning...but it was the worst thing I've ever seen on the WB (I don't know the title ._. )

Imagine if you will the backyard baseball bunch with laser guns...I think kindergardners would even look down on this stuff...anyone else see this?

Leo
May 22nd, 2004, 06:08 AM
i hate all of Nickolodian shows are bad...
except of Rugrats...
My Fave...
:P

icer
May 22nd, 2004, 06:21 AM
Once upon a time, I went to my friend's house to study. Except we watched cartoons.
I saw the worst cartoon I saw in my life. I think it was called 'The Silver Surfer'. It made no sense. There was no storyline. There was this freak who rode a surfboard through the sky.

Ryoutarou
May 22nd, 2004, 08:32 AM
There was something on Kids WB this morning...but it was the worst thing I've ever seen on the WB (I don't know the title ._. )

Imagine if you will the backyard baseball bunch with laser guns...I think kindergardners would even look down on this stuff...anyone else see this?

That's kids next door one of cartoon network's top rated show's...It's really good, the episode that was on today was really bad but most of it's eepisodes are really good and funny you have towatch a while before you like it.

ash_misty4ever
May 22nd, 2004, 05:08 PM
originally posted by Jirachi
I hate Invader Zim! I hate it! I want to destroy Nickolodian Headquarters and sacrifice Jimmy Neutron (a show I like) just to stop Invader Zim! I hate Invader Zim!*lashes back* CURSE YOU!!! I am a loyal Invader Zim fan! It is hillarious. I love Gir! He is on a ton of clothing at Hot Topics.

Anyway, here is the list of the WORST shows ever:
1. Yu-Gi-OIh
2. Dragonball z
3. Mucha Lucha
4. astroboy

Marco
May 22nd, 2004, 05:13 PM
The worst "Anime" i've ever seen is Hamtaro. I'm not dissing it but I just don't like it. Plus, my Guniea Pig (a hamster bigger than normal) died about a month after I saw it. -_-

pokey a.k.a espeon
May 22nd, 2004, 05:18 PM
The show I hate is Scooby Doo.Everything he says starts with a FREAKKIN R.
"Raggy I'm Rungry".And I hate when he gulps."Raggy Ronster".I hate the sound of his voice too.

Scooby:"Rokey rou rurt ry reelings"
Pokey:"Scooby shut up"
Scooby"rine"

Chairman Kaga
May 22nd, 2004, 05:22 PM
*lashes back* CURSE YOU!!! I am a loyal Invader Zim fan! It is hillarious. I love Gir! He is on a ton of clothing at Hot Topics.

Lol...I go to Hot Topic all the time...too bad they don't have much Invader Zim stuff anymore ;_; I do have an IZ shirt with GIR on it though :P It says "I'm dancin' like a monkey!" lol, I loved it when he said that :P

Marco
May 22nd, 2004, 05:24 PM
I absoultley love Invader Zim. It's so wierd and creepy.

Scyther5
May 22nd, 2004, 05:31 PM
Thwew are lots of horrible cartoons out there, but to name a few
1) Dave the Barbarian
2)Kim Possible
3)Muchalucha
4)Brace Face
There are lots more but I'm to lazy to mention them 0_o

Chairman Kaga
May 22nd, 2004, 05:46 PM
Thwew are lots of horrible cartoons out there, but to name a few
1) Dave the Barbarian
2)Kim Possible
3)Muchalucha
4)Brace Face
There are lots more but I'm to lazy to mention them 0_o

You bet Kim Possible and Braceface are horrible...what do they teach girls to be like? Eygh! >_<

ash_misty4ever
May 23rd, 2004, 10:13 AM
Oh Yeah, I forgot Kim Posible and Braceface. I also hate Lilo and Stich the T.V series!! They are just stupid!!

Chairman Kaga
May 23rd, 2004, 10:50 AM
Basically any cartoon on the Disney channel isn't worth watching...The Proud Family, Dave the Barbarian, Recess, The Weekenders, it's all bad.

ash_misty4ever
May 23rd, 2004, 10:59 AM
OH YEAH!! I think the only good show on Disney is Boy Meets World. But it wasn't created by Disney. It was adopted by Disney.

AngelWolfie
May 23rd, 2004, 11:00 AM
I happen to like Dave the Barbarian...Anyway, the worst I've ever seen...Hm...Super Duper Sumos, Bobby's World, The Little Mermaid (series), and Ren and Stimpy...I also hate Invader Zim and the Ripping Friends...

ash_misty4ever
May 23rd, 2004, 11:12 AM
I happen to like Dave the Barbarian...Anyway, the worst I've ever seen...Hm...Super Duper Sumos, Bobby's World, The Little Mermaid (series), and Ren and Stimpy...I also hate Invader Zim and the Ripping Friends...Weird, you don't like Ren and Stimpy? I loved that show!

off topic: I love your avatar Radical_Edward! Edwards my fav character.

Jess
May 23rd, 2004, 11:13 AM
Brace face use to be on another channe; I saw all of em back like 6 YEARS Ago..XD

Cartoons I ABSOLUTELY HATE:

-Simpsons (It is so retarded)
-Anything on Cartoon Network that is not Anime (Anime rocks)
-Yu Gi Oh (Yugi looks like he is a girl o_O)
-BraceFace (Reruns are so stupid)
-The Fairly Oddparents (Vicci is so odd)
-All Grown Up (They are ugly as teens send em back to babies :p)
-Blue Clues (Lets all find a Clue...IT STUPID!)
-Whoopi`s Littleburg (Whoopi is way to old to be on a lil kids show)
-Samurai Jack (Get pack to the past you freak!)

XD

Chairman Kaga
May 23rd, 2004, 11:14 AM
Odd as it may sound, I know a lot of people who think Ren & Stimpy is gross o_O

...well that terrible Spike TV version was, but not the originals. I can't stand the ones that they made last year...John Kricfaluci (sp?) should have let that show rest in peace with its dignity intact...

ash_misty4ever
May 23rd, 2004, 11:19 AM
Brace face use to be on another channe; I saw all of em back like 6 YEARS Ago..XD

Cartoons I ABSOLUTELY HATE:

-Simpsons (It is so retarded)
-Anything on Cartoon Network that is not Anime (Anime rocks)
-Yu Gi Oh (Yugi looks like he is a girl o_O)
-BraceFace (Reruns are so stupid)
-All Grown Up (They are ugly as teens send em back to babies :p)
-Blue Clues (Lets all find a Clue...IT STUPID!)
-Whoopi`s Littleburg (Whoopi is way to old to be on a lil kids show)
-Samurai Jack (Get pack to the past you freak!)

XDI love the simpsons!!
Samurai Jack is stupid, I hate the triple split screen!!

Chairman Kaga
May 23rd, 2004, 11:34 AM
...and I'd never even heard of Whoopi's Littleburg o_O I saw an episode of her NBC show once and from that show I'm scared what her cartoon would be like o_o;;

"Have some cigarettes and assorted pills, children!"

Cosmo
May 23rd, 2004, 01:29 PM

XD
Hey! How dare you hate The Fairly Oddparents. Well, whoever hates that show probably never watched it much.

ash_misty4ever
May 23rd, 2004, 02:32 PM
Well, TFO always plays the same episodes, so I don't enjoy it much either.

Chocobo
May 23rd, 2004, 08:47 PM
The Cartoon I Hate???? Hmmm Pokemon Advance! The Only Reason Is How Ash And Brock And May Act! I Mean ash Is Like 13 And He Is SO IMATURE He Acts Like A 5 Year Old. And All The Other Charcters Too.Pokemon Itself Is cool But The Cartoon Is Killing The Idea And Seires.

yay!boromir
May 24th, 2004, 07:48 AM
For me it has to be scooby-doo. The same thing over and over sickens me.

Greed
May 24th, 2004, 09:17 AM
I hate Astroboy (I wanna kill that little baby >___<;;), Jetsons, those darn lilo and stitch series.. GOD! Die evil cartoons! >_<;;

*dies*

Fox_Die
May 24th, 2004, 09:33 AM
I hate:

robot jones
kids next door
butt ugly martians

there is more, but I don't know their STUPID names

Chairman Kaga
May 24th, 2004, 11:52 AM
Butt Ugly Martians...I think I'm going to be ill...not only was that one of the dumbest shows ever, but they kept trying to cram the toys and action figures down our throats...I almost couldn't go a day without seeing a BUM commercial...

Also, anyone remember The Brothers Flub? All I remember is that it was on Nickelodeon for 4 weeks and it was terrible...blue alien things...that's all I can remember.

Ryoutarou
May 24th, 2004, 01:03 PM
*lashes back* CURSE YOU!!! I am a loyal Invader Zim fan! It is hillarious. I love Gir! He is on a ton of clothing at Hot Topics.

Anyway, here is the list of the WORST shows ever:
1. Yu-Gi-OIh
2. Dragonball z
3. Mucha Lucha
4. astroboy

astro boy? WTF?!?! How can you hate astroboy? It changed the anime WORLD...It was the first anime to have countiunity in it.

P-Reaper
May 25th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Well i don't really like mucha lucha teamo supremo or err...cubix. there were some other shows but i can't think of them now. Bigman and Rusty or something like that.

Castrainer
May 25th, 2004, 02:29 PM
Wazzup with Mucha Lucha? Some episodes aint that bad :\
The wrost cartoon?
*picks a big list with one word :P*
Dunn Dunn Duuuuunnnnn... Cubix!

P-Reaper
May 25th, 2004, 02:42 PM
your right some episodes of mucha lucha are good but overall it's bad.
Josie and the the p.u.s.s.ycats Terrible

Chairman Kaga
May 26th, 2004, 01:11 PM
Teamo Supremo...[explodes]

That cartoon has the worst animation of any cartoon I've ever seen...only children who put sedatives in their cereal every morning could stand to watch that show...five seconds into the credits and I had to run screaming from the room.

Ryoutarou
May 26th, 2004, 01:21 PM
Love the mexican sterotype dont we...

Chairman Kaga
May 26th, 2004, 04:48 PM
Eh? I didn't say anything like that...in fact whenever the stereotype's on a cartoon I don't like the cartoon =/

P-Reaper
May 26th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Don't you just hate the cartoons with these very small kids with no special powers that are supposed to be heroes???

Chairman Kaga
May 26th, 2004, 06:07 PM
You bet...I don't think there's been an adult superhero since the 80s =/

P-Reaper
May 26th, 2004, 06:55 PM
The closest thing to new adult heroes is statci shock and batman beyond.

Hakudoushi-kun
May 31st, 2004, 09:29 AM
Don't you just hate the cartoons with these very small kids with no special powers that are supposed to be heroes???

you mean pokemon? (just asking)

Chairman Kaga
May 31st, 2004, 10:39 AM
No, actually, I think he was referring to Teamo Supremo ^^;;

Bolt
June 6th, 2004, 10:37 PM
The worst cartoon I ever saw?
Well...I think it's "Mucha Lucha". My first thought was "Bob the builder('cause i hate that stupid opening theme)", but i realized it's not a cartoon(i guess... is it?).

Btw, i like Sponge Bob square pants. It's funny!
In my opinion. .

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
June 7th, 2004, 03:07 AM
REN AND STIMPY is the most disgusting, disgusting, and nasty cartoon I've ever seen. The eyes are all big and they have lint and, oh these horrible memories... http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_12_2.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001)

jj984jj
June 7th, 2004, 06:57 AM
Mucha Lucha is the WORST show on television. Other bad cartoons are Teen Titans(starting to get better), Spongebob Squarepants, Clifford, Dragontales, ummm..... some other current baby shows, and a lot of the dubbed anime, especially Hamtaro.

Jinona
June 7th, 2004, 07:19 AM
I think Mucha Lucha is quite possibly the stupidest show in the world to me along with alot of the baby shows. I don't know how you don't like anime dubs if you watch Pokemon at all but I'll watch almost any anime at least one the true sign of an anime buff :D

John Denver
June 7th, 2004, 08:13 AM
Basically...everything on the WB...they're just pumpin out crap show after crap show...C'MON!!

Oh...and I hate Hamtaro

Chairman Kaga
June 7th, 2004, 08:55 AM
Hopefully The Batman will change WB's crapulent record this fall, but knowing the WB, all the quality shows get the axe reallly fast...

I'm still fuming over them bringing back stuff like Mucha Lucha and Static Shock and not Batman Beyond or Pinky & The Brain -_-;;

kirby00
June 7th, 2004, 10:12 AM
looney tunes, & yugi-oh... all looney tunes do is silly, and yugi-oh just does talkin and flashbacks the whole episode... i remember i watched it like 2-3 weks ago on kids Wb and they had the same flashback in 2 episodes in a row even tho they were differnet episodes, i ownt why i still watch it tho...

jj984jj
June 7th, 2004, 10:27 AM
I think Mucha Lucha is quite possibly the stupidest show in the world to me along with alot of the baby shows. I don't know how you don't like anime dubs if you watch Pokemon at all but I'll watch almost any anime at least one the true sign of an anime buff :D
I haven't watched the dub much since the Indigo season. :P Now I make/watch the AG subs.

Bhati
June 7th, 2004, 12:23 PM
Some show on Nick called Chalk Zone.

Chairman Kaga
June 7th, 2004, 12:49 PM
I remember Chalk Zone from its days of being a 10-minute short on Oh Yeah! Cartoons...it was bad then, it's even worse now :P Which brings me to my next question: why did I ever watch Oh Yeah! Cartoons? That show was a wasteland of the most moronic toons ever...it's bred some of the worst cartoons on nick.

Bhati
June 7th, 2004, 01:09 PM
Omg, that show where they had like a little countdown or something. I never saw any point in that.

Jeremy
June 9th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Teen Titians and Totally Spies. Arg...it's just...dumb.
Mucha Lucha, Hamtaro, and Spongebob rule :cool:

SSJ4 Metallica
June 9th, 2004, 04:46 PM
For me, every "cartoon" on Nickelodeon, most of KidsWB, Barney, and the Teletubbies. I have to yet to see more humiliation. :P

Chiyo
June 26th, 2004, 02:43 AM
I just don't like Invader Zim, it's so disgusting...........

Houndour2004
June 26th, 2004, 10:05 AM
Beyblade
The two animated Pippi Longstocking movies
Totally Spies

Goten Shy
June 26th, 2004, 11:21 AM
Probably...........Cant remember XD

OOO! Robot Jim or something liek that XD It is sooooo bad!

pokejungle
June 26th, 2004, 02:50 PM
Cartoon I don't like....

WINX CLUB!!!

ugh! Maybe its just because I'm a guy though...I only watched like 5 mins of it..I couldn't stand anymore!

Isaac 1
June 26th, 2004, 03:40 PM
I HATE CODENAME:KIDS NEXT DOOR!!!!!! I wanted to shoot down the Cartoon Network satelite only because of it.AAAAK!

pokejungle
June 26th, 2004, 03:51 PM
I've never watched it.....what's so bad about it?

Flaming Torchic
June 26th, 2004, 04:27 PM
I guess the worst cartoon that I have ever watched is this chalk show that is on Teletoon (or was, it's been a long time since I bothered to watch Teletoon). It had some kid who would draw something on his chalkboard everyday, and then climb over some ladder that lead to this world where everything was drawn in chalk (except for him). In it, he would always find that there were dilemmas going on in the chalkworld that was usually caused by the thing that he drew prior to going into the chalkworld. Anyways, although the idea of making a chalkworld is pretty original, I just thing that it was too repetitive.

Skrin
June 26th, 2004, 05:00 PM
Hmm..worst cartoon??

One word: Code:Lyoko

I mean, the idea of traveling into a virtual world? One sentence: RIPOFF of .hack//SIGN/DUSK.And going back into the past? Geeze, it sounds cool, but there's one major plothole in this: Wouldn't the same dilema happen over and over again? and don't get me started on preventing the event happening. I mean, who's gonna take a group of boarding school kids seriously? :dead:

They're messing with the power, the power of destiny. :laugh:

usami
June 26th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Hmm..worst cartoon??

One word: Code:Lyoko

I mean, the idea of traveling into a virtual world? One sentence: RIPOFF of .hack//SIGN/DUSK.And going back into the past? Geeze, it sounds cool, but there's one major plothole in this: Wouldn't the same dilema happen over and over again? and don't get me started on preventing the event happening. I mean, who's gonna take a group of boarding school kids seriously? :dead:

They're messing with the power, the power of destiny. :laugh:
Ugh code lyoko sucks so bad I mean why are there heads that big, and they all look like they have a recideing(sp?) hair line.
Here a some more shows I hate.
Poochini(what is the point of that)
Dmyna league(urgh that show is dumb)
Beyblade(Why do they get so emotional over a stupid top? That act like someone just shot the mom)
All the shos on foxbox exept sonic hes cool.
Duel Masters(I just don't like no real reason.)
Dilbert(Sooo...... stupid)
Aqua Teen Hunger Force(don't evn get me started)
Mission Hill(soooo.... dumb)
Sealab 2021(Retarded)
And much more.........

Skrin
June 26th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Well, I love the duel masters trading card game(Yayness!! :D ) but as for the show, well....

It's what I like to call a fusion of the pokemon anime and the yu-gi-oh! anime.

Well, anyways, I just rememberd a show I hate even more than Code:lyoko.That show is:

Totally spies. :dead:

pokejungle
June 28th, 2004, 05:48 AM
ULTIMATE MUSCLE!!!!! <----Worst show EVER!

I hated it! I can't belive its still on!

Jirachi
June 29th, 2004, 11:55 PM
Another show I hate other than Invader Zim:

The New Pink Panther Show

The old series was good and funny, but this one sucks!!!
I completely HATE the panther's voice... KILL PINK PANTHER! KILL PINK PANTHER!

Pincushion
June 30th, 2004, 12:26 AM
Umm the Wild thornberrys i can't stand it it really annoys me!

pokejungle
June 30th, 2004, 05:40 AM
I don't think the wild Thornberries are *that* bad....

I don't like the rugrats! =S BLECH!

The Pokemaster
June 30th, 2004, 06:04 AM
I actually LOVE ultimate mucle! Kevin Mask is the coolest!

If its anything on Nickolodean, i cant stand it!

pokejungle
June 30th, 2004, 06:15 AM
I don't like Kenny the Shark!

Ugh!

It on NBC on Saturdays....poor excuse for a cartoon!

Chairman Kaga
June 30th, 2004, 07:25 AM
NBC saturdays is a wasteland...the discovery channel certainly doesn't make very good kids' shows =/

And about the wild thornberries, they used to be good, but either I grew up or the show lessened in quality...I think it's the former. I just suddenly realized that I hated everyone on the show (except Nigel, he OWNZ) and that the talking animals were more creepy than charming...

Charmander's Flame
June 30th, 2004, 07:47 AM
Good call. I saw that one as well. Horrible show...*see people call out pokemon to stomp me* ANY WAY... I think Mucha Lucha, Funky Cops, SpongeBob Squarepats, Ultimate Muscle, the winx club, Kirby (<(0.0)>), the cramp twins, and martin mystery, basically anything thats on the fox box. Cept for Shaman King, Ninja Turtles, Sonic X, and Cubix. I like all of the shows on CN too cept for a few there, Totally spies is kinda crappy, Jackie Chan has lost its flavour, and thats about it. ^_^ ^_^

Ryoutarou
June 30th, 2004, 09:49 AM
Kenny the shark was bad...How can anyone say UM was bad? It's manga ran for 25 years...

Chairman Kaga
June 30th, 2004, 12:37 PM
Winx Club MUST DIE. I hate that cartoon, it's like barbie dolls on crack.

Ryoutarou
June 30th, 2004, 12:51 PM
Yes the French do have some strange animation, not to mention some low grade sotrytelling. It's ok-ish at first it seemed ok but then if you acutally watch it, it turned out just bad.

Eliana
June 30th, 2004, 01:52 PM
erm.......OMGD dorsa the explorer!GET ME OUTTTTA HERE! ITS-ITS- MESMERZING! IT WILL TAKE YOU! NOOOOO! lol its scary O-O

Imakuni?
June 30th, 2004, 03:09 PM
ultimate muscle. ugh it is horrible. and... MUCHA LUCH'A!!! I cant stand the thought of cartoons about masked wresteling!

pokejungle
June 30th, 2004, 03:11 PM
Winx Club HAS TO leave! Its ruining Fox Box's rep...along with Ultimate Muscle!

Eliana
June 30th, 2004, 03:18 PM
NO B-B-B-UT! dore the ExPLORER AHHHHH!

Chairman Kaga
June 30th, 2004, 05:52 PM
Ultimate Muscle is funny in a disturbing sort of way sometimes o_O

And Dora the Explorer must be held to different standards because it's for little children, but among toddlers' programming it has no educational value. It's basically the premise of "let's repeat everything we say ten times and say random words in spanish!" I'd much rather have my children watch something like liberty's kids or sesame street on PBS, at least it's educational...

pokejungle
June 30th, 2004, 07:35 PM
Dora the explorer........worst show that children can watch! At least they learn something from Barney! @_@ Liberty's Kids would be my first choice to though.

pokeguy76
July 1st, 2004, 06:15 AM
Old Daffy Duck cartoons are the worst

pokejungle
July 1st, 2004, 02:00 PM
I never watched them....the new ones are ok though....

Chairman Kaga
July 1st, 2004, 03:29 PM
I miss Looney Toons, they never show them anymore ;_;

The only looney tunes I never liked were the ones with Pepe Le Pew...what's worse than a French skunk?

KLS
July 1st, 2004, 07:07 PM
Batman pWnz all shows dude
jk
POKEMON I HATE THAT GOD **** SHOW
errr i mean it's not that bad
what really gets on my nervesis that show mucha lucha
what the **** is that?

Mudkip84
July 3rd, 2004, 05:08 PM
The worst show...
Let`s see..

Barbie(If there is a cartoon)
Teenage mutant Ninja turtles
Barney(Bleh!I can`t believe whenI was aa baby I watched that piece of poop)
Code Lyoko

Chairman Kaga
July 3rd, 2004, 05:28 PM
I can't believe it, but I just watched five minutes of the Winx Club this morning...from what I gather, it's about anorexic teens who live double lives as fairies...it was stupid beyond belief...I hope it does the world a favor and dies out soon before it can latch on and make our lives miserable...

inu-yasha210
July 3rd, 2004, 05:53 PM
can you guys please not talk about the french..cause i am french

Skrin
July 3rd, 2004, 06:45 PM
Hey what made ya think we were makin' fun of da french?? :paranoid:

(Ugh, I'm gonna have ta keep doin' this at the end of ma' posts fo' two days -___-)

Junichi
July 3rd, 2004, 08:15 PM
Worst cartoon I ever seen has to be Family Guy. I dont like the animation and its just......bad! I just dont like it.

oni flygon
July 3rd, 2004, 08:28 PM
Worst cartoon I ever seen has to be Family Guy. I dont like the animation and its just......bad! I just dont like it.

It might have a bad animation but it's still gosh darn funny! XD

Junichi
July 3rd, 2004, 08:34 PM
Yeah my sister likes that show. I just cant stand it.

Chairman Kaga
July 4th, 2004, 06:10 AM
How am I making fun of the french for saying how terrible the Winx Club is? I wouldn't mind if a Frenchman (or any nationality for that matter) made fun of nine-tenths of the stuff on American TV, it's quite terrible!

Oh, and Blues Clues did go way downhill when Creepy Joe took over...I was like ten or eleven when it premiered and never watched it for entertainment but I did watch it a few times just to judge its quality (I do that with childrens' shows for some reason)...and Steve was so much nicer than Joe...if I were three I think I'd be terrified of Joe (not to mention half the creatures on that show...I could imagine myself in the middle of the night awake being like 'can't sleep, mailbox will eat me...' "

Mudkip84
July 4th, 2004, 09:20 AM
Hey!!
Family Guy rocks!!
So does the Simpsons
(How could anyone Insult them!!)

pokejungle
July 4th, 2004, 10:58 AM
I never liked Blue's Clues....I'd hate when my younger sisters would watch it!

To much singing @_@