PDA

View Full Version : Hihihhihihihihhi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thyplosion
April 8th, 2005, 07:31 PM
^_^hi to all!!!!

Porygon
April 8th, 2005, 07:33 PM
Mwar, then yar going to be welcomed by me first! *blows fire at everyone trying to post before him*
So welcome!

Ninja Retsu
April 8th, 2005, 07:40 PM
im new hear..i just registered a few minutes ago :dead: :dead: :dead: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need,have any questions or have any problems,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will be active,have a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Aisu K.
April 8th, 2005, 07:43 PM
Hey, there. I'm TDT, and enjoy your stay at PC Inn! XD

Shining Mew
April 8th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot of fun here ^^ Remember to read over the rules! Stay active :P

~SM

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 8th, 2005, 08:25 PM
hello. i hope that you have a great time here at PC. PM me to be friends or if you have a question. my username is Sel_Girl, but you can call me Sel...

thyplosion
April 8th, 2005, 08:28 PM
Thanks to all who welcomed me !!

Lust
April 8th, 2005, 08:36 PM
Welcome to PC! If you have any questions or want to be friends then PM me.

Rhykasho
April 9th, 2005, 04:28 AM
Welcome to PC, Im sure u will have a wonderful time posting here but please remember to follow the rules.

If u need any help or if u would like a freind then just PM me :D

BluePhoenix
April 9th, 2005, 04:36 AM
Welcome to the PC group. Stick to the rules and stay cool. Pm me if you want to be my friend. and my yahoo address is- [email protected]
~RAP~

Natsuki
April 9th, 2005, 09:13 AM
*hisssssssssss* Welcome to The PokeCommunity thyplossssssion. Usssssssse any more of those sssssssssssssmilies and I'll be forced to chomp your head off. >=P

Anywayssssss, I am Kelsey, it'sssssssss good to meet you, I sssssuppose. XD Don't mind my hisssssssssssssses. I'm but a harmless PC ssssssssssnake mod. ^^ Follow the rules at PC and I shall ssssspare your life. ^.~

~Kelsey

pika2000
April 9th, 2005, 02:34 PM
Hi and welcome here.
Hope you'll have a great time :)

MegaDitto
April 9th, 2005, 09:18 PM
im new hear..i just registered a few minutes ago :dead: :dead: :dead: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Well, Welcome and show yourself. Follow the rules. I believe we met in your thread and anyways just have a great time. ^^

PrinceOfDarkness
April 9th, 2005, 09:34 PM
Welcome. Have fun, follow teh rules, and PM me if ya wanna be friends.

~LunaticJohnny aka DigiCool~

ravenstorture
April 9th, 2005, 10:57 PM
Welcome to PC! Read and follow the rules and have fun!

Eon-Rider
April 9th, 2005, 11:31 PM
Yay! Another member! Have fun!

Hocotate
April 10th, 2005, 12:04 AM
Welcome, welcome!! I hope you enjoy your time here. This is a really nice board ^^

Sato
April 10th, 2005, 02:25 AM
Yo, welcome and stuff Thyplosion, hope you enjoy your stay, and do not go near pointy things... touching them may cause you to bleed.... Trust me... I found out the hard way *Sato points at hand where he tried to pat an Echidna*... ;_;

Chax
April 10th, 2005, 03:39 AM
Sup... I'm pretty new too...

oh well.. welcome and have a good time

Nicks
April 13th, 2005, 11:42 PM
Hi, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot of fun and post heaps

skie
April 14th, 2005, 11:05 AM
same here Hi and welcom to pc:P

Team Magma Girl
April 14th, 2005, 11:07 AM