View Full Version : Star Wars: Current Times

Pages : [1] 2

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 8th, 2005, 8:22 PM
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

These were the opening words to the famous Star Wars movies. Instead of recalling events from the past, I've decided to make an RPG on what is currently happening in that galaxy far, far away...

Democracy, the current government in the planet Novena, is flourishing. There have been a decreased number of riots, and there are rarely any citizens that dislike the choice of the presedent. On the other hand, on the planet Galoodii, the oligarchy is falling apart. Oligarchs are being assaisinated days after they have been elected by the others. Light Sabers, once a weapon for protection, have been banned because some have been used to murder the oligarchs. On Novena Light Sabers are wielded by Jedi, just like the old days. Galoodii and Novena used to be constantly at war, and the oligarchs of Galoodii believe that Novena has taught their citizens to always like and believe in the ruler. The oligarchs have declared war on Novena, saying that with the power of the "dark side" their Jedi will not last long. Novena is greatly offened by this, the "dark side" hasn't been heard from for at least a millenia. The president summons his best Jedi to come and fight, thinking that the oligarchs are bluffing. The are not, and many Jedi are killed. Novenains fall under the control of the oligarchs after Gatton Spicils is murdered, but instead of revolting against Galoodii, the remain calm and quiet, believing that the Jedi that were not killed will someday rescue them and the Galoodiins.

You are either one of the last four remaining Jedi, or one of the two villains on the "dark side". The reason that the Jedi outnumber the villains is because the "dark side" is VERY powerful. The Jedi are trying to free the Novenains and Galoodiins, along with trying to destroy people on the "dark side", while, on the other hand, the villains are trying to destroy the Jedi, but they shouldn't mind betraying each other. Some people might be opposed to this idea, but if you want power you usually REALLY want it. Once there are enough people we'll start at Novena at the Jedi's secret base. From then on we will flip from the "dark side's" base and the Jedi's until we meet each other. Both people on the "dark side" and Jedi wield Light Sabers, which are powerful, laser-like swords. Jedi are not just humans, some are aliens. Jedi and villains are able to use "the force" to control both living and nonliving things. You should also note that people on the "dark side" usuallly wear hooded clothing, just as Jedi, except the hood is often pulled up.

Home Planet:
"Dark Side" or Jedi:
Light Saber color:
Personality: (this IS NOT optional because it will influence your interaction with others)
Special Ability: OPTIONAL

Here is mine:
Name: Sazy
Home Planet: Nimboesa
"Dark Side" or Jedi: Jedi
Light Saber color: Black
Apperence: She is a black and red striped cat with long black hair. She can stand on two legs, and is often seen in the usual Jedi outfit, black (or brown) hooded cape. Underneath she wears long, khaki pants and a grey sweatshirt with a blue cut-off on top. She wears no shoes at all, and her nails are white. She has a blue nose.
Personality: She is very defensive about her past and family. She is quiet and gets annoyed easily. She seems very rough when you first, but when you get to know her you see that she is very kind and will do anything to protect those in need.
History: She was taught as a Jedi and grew up learning about "the force". Not much else is known, but there have been rumors that her home planet was destroyed by people on the "dark side".
Special Ability: She can change into a regular house cat.

Asura Nirosuki
April 8th, 2005, 9:18 PM
Neat star wars!^^
Home planet:Morians
Dark side
Light saber color:Gold
Apperance:A princess of her home world.She is Dark skinned with a little yellow skinned.She wears white with blue flowers in a long Gown.Hair color is midnight black braids style.She wears a lot of necklaces with emreald earrings.She rips out of her royal clothing while fighting and wears:A white top with hip lentgh silver jeans.
Personality:She is very fisty even when a princess.Hates herself and doesn't like company.But inside her she really wants peace with all.
History:Seceretly was trained as a fighter when her father*king*betrayed the Good people and Jumped off the aircraft the Evil troops and her father made a runaway In.Also Is on a seceret mission to kill her own father.
Specail ability:Can heal and Fly inside her.

April 10th, 2005, 3:46 PM
I'll join!

Name: Ruf-Jo.
Home Planet: Naboo.
"Dark Side" or Jedi: Jedi Master.
Light Saber color: Royal Blue.
Apperence: Human male. Clothes: Baggy Navy cargo pants with a silver t-shirt.
Personality: He is very outgoing and friendly. He also is very nice. He is very wise.
History: He has mastered the force, and can use it in incredible ways.
Special Ability: Ability to change shape.

Asura Nirosuki
April 15th, 2005, 7:37 PM
Hopefully more will join here....sigh no hope for Star wars....

April 17th, 2005, 7:09 AM
I'll join too!!!

Home Planet: Dead Planet Sparx
"Dark Side" or Jedi:Jedi
Light Saber color:Gold with streaks of purple.
Apperence:Human with a dark purple cloak with a hood. Deep blue eyes.
Personality:Never talks to people unless she can feel comfortable around them. Stays under her hood even around friends.

April 17th, 2005, 9:46 AM
Name: Jace
Home Planet:yavin 4
"Dark Side" or Jedi: Jedi
Light Saber color: one silver and one gold
Apperence: Human. Dark broiled lether tunic.
Personality: to himself mostly but, follows orders well.
Special Ability: can breath in toxic fumes without oxygen
force lightning (Normally a sith move) due to balance of force

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 17th, 2005, 9:57 AM
okay, we have enough Jedi, we just need one more person on the "dark side" and we can start...

April 17th, 2005, 9:58 AM
Name: Astroara "Astri" Vannoii
Home planet: Nierport 6
Jedi padawan (will Sel_girl be my master?)
Light Saber Color: Blue
Appearence: Astroara is a Kioroo. She has long, fox-like ears, and two tails. Her skin and ears and tails and are a dark silver hue. She has blue eyes, and wears easy-to-move in clothes, such as long tan pants and a tan tank that show some of her midriff. Her hair is white, and reaches her wiast. She usually wears her brown cloak.
Personality: Astroara is very curious, and tends to "bend" the rules a bit. She gets bored very easily. The dark side of the force affects her greatly, but she does know when to act serious. She is very loyal to her master and her friends.
History: She doesn't remember much. They were all killed.
Special Ability: She is very atheltic, and has phenomenal reflexes when in battle.

It might be awhile before I'm able to post, so I'm letting you know now...

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 17th, 2005, 10:03 AM
Yes, I'll gladly be your master. I hope I do a good job....

Happy Dude
April 19th, 2005, 12:06 AM
Ok cool I'll be the dark side guy.

Name:Darth Volar

Home Planet:Dantoonie then Korriban

"Dark Side"

Light Saber color:Red

Apperence:A tall man who always wears a black robe and covers his face with a red and white stripped mask.

Personality:Never talks to Anyone.He loves watching people die.

History:He used to be a student of Yoda at dantooine untill one day he over heard Yoda talking to someone with a mysterious voice on the picture phone he said we were going out to a test where all of us would test our skills and only 1 would survive.Then he got his first taste of the dark side he picked up yoda with choke and waited untill he passed out then he put a scar on yoda's face just under his eye.Then he stole one of the Jedi's ships and flew to Korriban and Became a Sith,Dark jedi.Years went by and he's powers grew stronger and stronger.

Special Ability:Force Choke and Time Freeze.

April 19th, 2005, 12:12 PM
So, are we going to start soon? And who's gonna start? Sel_girl?

April 19th, 2005, 4:04 PM
Yeah Sel let's start soon.

Happy Dude
April 19th, 2005, 4:25 PM
yeah i'm the dark side guy thing.So can we start i can't wait.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 19th, 2005, 4:54 PM
Okay, I'll ready.

Sazy looked around the camp sullenly. She ran a long finger through her hair and walked over to the others.

"Hmmm, Kaya, when will you be ready for the meeting? Everyone else is there! I can't believe you're taking so long," she snapped at Kaya impaintently...

April 19th, 2005, 5:05 PM
Can I join?

Home Planet:Nierport 6(what? I know nothing of planets so I decided that I'll be from there with an interesting background...)
"Dark Side" or Jedi: Dark Side
Light Saber color: Purple
Appearence: Brown robes/dresses/whatever those things they wear with a black
Special Ability: mind control,

I'll finish later, I have to get off right now.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 19th, 2005, 5:09 PM
I would like to let you join, but I have to check something first.... I'm surprised this is so popular (probably exageration)! I thought it would barely have enough peoples!

Nevermind. I'll let you join, but only one more person, and they either have to be on the dark side or a padawan learner! thanks for your cooperation....

April 19th, 2005, 5:30 PM
"What's taking them so long?", I asked myself. "The Meeting is almost started!".

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 19th, 2005, 5:41 PM
Sazy had grown very impaitent with Kaya, and decided that weather she was going to listen or not she would go the the meeting. Kaya looked as if she were in a trance, but Sazy just picked her up and started carring her. She bumped into Astri.

"Hello, Astri. Off to the meeting, right?"

April 20th, 2005, 10:59 AM
leaning back in his chair ' your late' starts useing the force to make his sabers fight each other

April 20th, 2005, 1:06 PM
"Hmm? Oh, yes, Master. So, what was this meeting called for?" Astroara Vannoi asked, her tails twitching around. The young padawan had just learned about the meeting today, while listining to a convesation. She had picked it up easily, although the humans were speaking in low voices. She didn't mean to eavsdrop on them, but she had better sences than most people thought.

Snapping back to reality, Astroara looked at her master, Sazy, with questioning eyes. "When was it supposed to start? I have yet to figure that out..."

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 20th, 2005, 4:37 PM
"We're already late, so let's hurry," she said. "Ug, I wish Kaya would get out of this trance." She moved Kaya around and decided she would be easier to carry if she used the force. Kaya's motionless body floated in the air behind her. "You evesdropped to find out about this meeting, didn't you?"

Asura Nirosuki
April 20th, 2005, 10:50 PM
Far away from the light side there was a task in the dark side.It seemed as then he hade finally witnessed in hot persit.A tall dark man walked silently as he step up high stairs.The features on his face was stern.He approched on a big step then the siding steel door opened."You hade called Master".The man walked in the room and replied.A old reptile crunched his back when stood up."Yesss come thisss way".The lizard tapped his staff as they walked on the moving platfrom.Sliently the man took a grave feeling following him.Ahead there was nothing in the room but a glass wall holding back earths power.With no word the reptile walked off the platfrom and gazed through the window at the water producing.The man followed by him then a waited for a disscusion
.The reptile closed his eyes."Do you know the were abouts of princess Heriga?".The reptile said with out staring at him.A sorrowful feeling came to him"She has left our king...maybe in the Sarihen forest she rests".He stiffly answered.The reptile didn't take his gaze from the water.Once agian he closed his eyes"Water spirits show us the lost princess!".The yelled.The lake changed and The Man gasped with amazement.

Happy Dude
April 20th, 2005, 11:02 PM
Meanwhile in Korriban Darth Valor was training when his master gave him a task to find out what the jedi were meeting about.He jumped in his ship and left immediatley.

April 21st, 2005, 6:33 AM
"Okay, I need to keep being patient.", I said to myself. "arrogance turns one to the dark side", I remembered.

April 21st, 2005, 2:46 PM
in a deep voice " The Infamous Jedi, able to take down the Sith corrupted Empire, but not able to make it to a meeting on time." turns off his sabers, returns them to his belt ,and walks over to the window. " I just hope their alright, Something tells me that Palpatine wasn't the last one."

April 21st, 2005, 2:55 PM
"Let's see if I can't get in touch with the others telepathically", I thought.
There seems to be a force field that lets no thoughts in our out, to keep out the dark side.

April 21st, 2005, 3:24 PM
" I say we give them five minutes before we go looking." also trys to locate them telepathicly. "no good." sits back down. " can we take down the barrier?"

April 21st, 2005, 3:28 PM
Can I join?

Name:Jukii(a girl)
Home Planet:Nierport 6(what? I know nothing of planets so I decided that I'll be from there with an interesting background...)
Appearence: Brown robes/dresses/whatever those things they wear with a black over robe(the ones that their hoods are always on). She is also a human.
Personality: Jukii is normally the normal calm one of a group who is always the one who is trying to get revenge if she has a good reason. If the person her group wants to get revenge on seems innocent, she simply tries to find more reasons why that person is guilty, so she does not feel that way. If she finds them guilty enough, which does not take much, she will do whatever she can to get her revenge.
History: Jukii grew up on Nierport 6 as a good guy, not on the dark side. She even had friends. But what she didn't have, was a family at home to guide her to Jedism, instead of the dark side, no matter what the consequences. No one was there to teach her how to fight off attacks to pull her to the dark side. So, one night, walking to her home, she was kidnapped and taken back to someone elses house, where she was brainwashed and tought how to be one of the ones on the dark side. She was tought how to use a light saber, how to protect herself, and how to fight off the Jedi.
Special Ability: mind control, can freeze time, and of course, the force.

There, i finshed. I'll catch up after someone else posts.

April 21st, 2005, 3:31 PM
Can I join?

Name:Jukii(a girl)
Appearence: Brown robes/dresses/whatever those things they wear with a black over robe(the ones that their hoods are always on). She is also a human.
Personality: Jukii is normally the normal calm one of a group who is always the one who is trying to get revenge if she has a good reason. If the person her group wants to get revenge on seems innocent, she simply tries to find more reasons why that person is guilty, so she does not feel that way. If she finds them guilty enough, which does not take much, she will do whatever she can to get her revenge.
History: Jukii grew up on Nierport 6 as a good guy, not on the dark side. She even had friends. But what she didn't have, was a family at home to guide her to Jedism, instead of the dark side, no matter what the consequences. No one was there to teach her how to fight off attacks to pull her to the dark side. So, one night, walking to her home, she was kidnapped and taken back to someone elses house, where she was brainwashed and tought how to be one of the ones on the dark side. She was tought how to use a light saber, how to protect herself, and how to fight off the Jedi.
Special Ability: mind control, and of course, the force.

There, i finshed. I'll catch up after someone else posts.

You've already been accepted :knockedou

April 21st, 2005, 4:46 PM
ooc: yeah, I just copied and pasted what I had before and made some ajustments.

ic: Jukii watched from the chair she was sitting in as the tall man looked to the water spirits for help on locating the princess. She was just a padawan herslef, only in the dark side, and looking for a new master. She looked in amazement as the man announced that the spirits had located her. Jukii moved from planet to planet, never settling, for no one wanted to care for her. She had left her home planet a while ago, and hoped to find a new master to teach her more secrets and tricks the dark side used to fight their battles. "May I ask, why we are trying to locate the princess? What will the knowledge of knowing her very location do to help us?", Jukii inquired.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 21st, 2005, 6:19 PM
Sazy knew her padawan had evesdropped, but probably not on purpose. She tried to telepathicly reach the others but without success. Then she sat down and stared, going into a trance.

"If there's a barrier up," she murmured, "I can break it if I'm in the dream world..." And then she dropped into unconsousness.

OOC: Sorry if the last word is spelled wrong....

April 22nd, 2005, 3:40 PM
" I'm gonna take it down." Jace sits meditating for about a minute then focus the force on the barrier

Happy Dude
April 22nd, 2005, 9:55 PM
As Valor's ship approced the jedi's home planet he knew the meeting was near and had to hurry.

April 23rd, 2005, 5:49 AM
"Sazy!" Astroara yelped, catching her master before she fell to the ground. What had happened?

Then, Astroara felt it too. The presence of darkness. The very energy in the room seemed to shift. Astroara could hear someone walking down the hall, and they definatly weren't a jedi.

April 23rd, 2005, 8:42 AM
"Maybe I should meditate to pass the time."., I thought.

April 23rd, 2005, 9:26 AM
Astroara couldn't movie. It was if the dark side of the force had taken oveer her; she couldn't move. Astroara laid Sasy on the floor ativating her light saber. If she could hold them off until there was help.

Reaching out with her mind, she got a hold of someone.

Someone, a sith is in the building! I need backup, I... Her words were lost to the dark power filling the room.

April 23rd, 2005, 10:04 AM
"Astroara and Sazy are under attack"!. I yelled as I jolted out of my seat. "I'm going to help them!.".

April 23rd, 2005, 10:37 AM
Astroara hoped someone would come soon. Leaving Sazy where she was, the padawan dashed down the hall, light saber at ready, body tensed, ears down, and tails straight. She stayed close to the wall, and stopped, waiting for the sith to approach.

"Patience is the key to everything, Astri. You musr learn to be patient." Sazy's lecture echoed in her mind. Here was Astroara's chance to prove she could...

April 23rd, 2005, 11:16 AM
"I'm Coming!, I said in hush.

I needed to get there before the sith reached them.

(And Please, don't double post.)

Asura Nirosuki
April 23rd, 2005, 12:00 PM
Heriga was off in Anther planet where they are being invaded.She putted on her cloak and stood in the dark by a young jedi."Hey there".She whisperd at Astroara."Follow my voice.I know where the enemy lurks".She ran off not knowing if she would follow or not.*My Dark pertiance is high..he aboard the ship.I wonder if it is someone from my home planet...*She though in her head.

Meanwhile on the Planet Morians with the old reptile& Male jedi.The water glass hade changed into some sort of glass mirror showing Princess Heriga aperitance.Heriga runs with a Jedi to slay a dark side man."Urh".The young man turned his head away from the glass.His head was full of destugst wacthing her help other people to slay a dark one."You know where she lurks....you know what must be done...".The old reptile said in a smile laugh and Smrik."The young man turned his face away from the reptile.*Why! Why must you betray us...now you will pay*.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 23rd, 2005, 1:37 PM
Sazy's eyes flew open, and she got up. The evil aura around them was making her feel like throwing up. Then she saw someone running down the hall.

"Do, do you know where Astrii is?" she mumbled as he drew closer. She couldn't tell who it was because everything looked foggy.

April 23rd, 2005, 2:51 PM
"Look out, Sazy!", I yelled. "It's a sith member!"

Happy Dude
April 23rd, 2005, 6:18 PM
"I can see you " i thought in my head as i approched Sazy I drew my red light saber and prepared for combat.

April 23rd, 2005, 7:03 PM
"Sazy!!!!" I drew one of my lightsabers, and slashed at the sith. It was a standoff.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 23rd, 2005, 7:12 PM
Sazy turned around and activated her light saber. The only problem was Kaya, she was still in her trance! She reached out and moved her body, and then stood at the ready. Her whole body trembled, and her knees buckled.

"Oh, sh**! I can't fight like this, part of me is still in the dream realm!" she yelled out. Then she had an idea. *I can change into a cat! Except I won't be able to do much. It'll wake me up, I hope!* She began to focus on what her cat form looked like...

April 23rd, 2005, 7:14 PM
OOC: Who is the sith dude again?

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 23rd, 2005, 7:20 PM
OOC: Valor! and please post something else next time...

IC: Sazy could feel herself shrinking and knew she was transforming. The part of her mind that was in the dream realm woke up, and she changed back into her normal form quickly.

"You, you're not going to last against us," she spat at the sith. *At least, I hope so anyway...*

Happy Dude
April 23rd, 2005, 7:59 PM
"you must die jedi' i siad as i chocked sazy .

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 23rd, 2005, 8:03 PM
Sazy didn't try to take off his hands, instead, she kicked him in the side and pulled away. She was feeling okay, but being that close had unnerved her stomach. She puked. She drew back, disgusted by the smell and glared at the sith.

"No, YOU must die, here and NOW!" she screamed as she jumped and flew down with her light saber.

April 23rd, 2005, 8:05 PM
"Okay sith, your kind has gone too far, from the beggining!", I yelled. I spun around, and whipped out my other lightsaber.

"Who are you?", the sith asked.

"I'm Ruf-Jo Ranew, Jedi Master, part of the Jedi council, all light side all the way, and your worst nightmare!", I yelled as I swung my lightsabers at the sith.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 23rd, 2005, 8:09 PM
Sazy's mood lightened a little when she saw Rug-Jo attack. She was jealous, he was a Jedi Master AND part of the Jedi council. She had a ping of liking for him, but knew that she couldn't, he wasn't like her. Suddenly, it struck her.

"Oh, shoot! Ruf-Jo, can you take care of him? I have to find Astrii!"

April 23rd, 2005, 8:18 PM
"Yeah, I'll take care of him!", I said.
I slashed the sith's robe. I struck again, and then used force pull, to get the sith's lightsaber away from it. I uncovered the robe from it's head.

"Who sent you?", I asked.

Happy Dude
April 23rd, 2005, 8:21 PM
'Join the dark side' i said to Sazy toghether we could rule the world.

Ruf-Jo Ranew last attack hit me 'arrrgh my arm" i said it isn't to deep.i striked at
Ruf-Jo Ranew with my lighting hoping to hit him.

April 23rd, 2005, 8:27 PM
I deflected the lightning, and rolled. I used force levitate to levitate the sith.

"I'm not going to ask again! Who sent you!?", I asked in an annoyed tone.

Happy Dude
April 23rd, 2005, 8:33 PM
*i will die before i tell you jedi*

I broke free of his power and used force pull to get my red saber back "now we are all alone jedi and you must die" i said as i slashed Ruf-Jo Ranew's arm.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 23rd, 2005, 10:02 PM
Sazy raced down the hall, but what the sith had said made me turn around. Astrii was strong, not to mention she wasn't a human, and probably wouldn't fall for cheap tricks. She saw the sith trying to hit Ruf-Jo and attacked him.

"What do you mean, "Join the dark side"? Are you CRAZY? And who sent you?!"

Happy Dude
April 23rd, 2005, 10:24 PM
"I told you i will die before I tell you"

Now join me or die You stupid jedi.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 23rd, 2005, 10:31 PM
Sazy could take a lot of insults, but being called stupid by a sith was one of the few things she couldn't handel. (Along with being called a cat.) She started to wildly attack him, but he countered her every move.

*Astrii*, she thought, *we need you're help!"

Happy Dude
April 23rd, 2005, 10:36 PM
"hmm perhaps she will turn with the force"

Nooo she is too strong.Oh well Jedi it is time for you to die.

I drew my light saber and started to fight.

April 24th, 2005, 5:04 AM
I used force speed to dodge the strike at my arm. I then striked. Low strike, then high strike, then another low strike, and then a spin with a jump and a flip and a forward strike.

April 24th, 2005, 9:18 AM
All the people in the room were leaving, so Jukii followed a couple of seconds behind them trying to catch up. "Hey! Wait! Where are you going?", Jukii said as she started to run to catch up with them, but by the time she had gotten to the other room, they had transported to another planet. Jukii walked, disappointingly, back to where she had sat before, and sulked. No one ever wants to give me a chance, She thought. "Okay, focus", she said as she crossed her legs in the chair. Her old master had tought her how to locate people all on her own using her mind abilities, but it had been so long since she had used them that she was starting to forget how to use them. Jukii breathed in slowly and deeply. Jukii felt a chill go down her spine and she knew where they were. "Ah ha!", Jukii said and she rushed over to the next room to transport to the place they were. She quickly transported to the planet they were on and saw a battle going on between a sith and a jedi. She put her hood on and prepared to battle if nescessary.

ooc: Okay, this thread is confusing! I keep forgeting whose on the dark side and whose a jedi! ahhhhh!!!

Happy Dude
April 24th, 2005, 3:17 PM
I backfliped and doged all of Ruf-Jo Ranew's attacks.

Then throw out my saber hoping to hit him.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 24th, 2005, 3:32 PM
"Ruf-Jo!" Sazy yelled as she blocked the flying light saber. Then she had an idea.

*Ruf-Jo, I'm an expert at pretending. Let me "join" that sith.*

April 24th, 2005, 4:04 PM
"Good idea!", I said. Okay do it. Go "Join" the sith.

Edit: I'll follow you, just try to make it seem real, without actually turning on us. I will try to get the the Jedi Council to meet me there.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 24th, 2005, 4:06 PM
Sazy jumped up and kicked Ruf-Jo. Then she looked at the sith.

"World domination? That is something I just can't resist!"

Happy Dude
April 24th, 2005, 4:07 PM
"You must first destroy your master Sazy" then you are truly my Padawarn I said.

April 24th, 2005, 4:11 PM
"I think you're plan backfired!", I said. I tried to slash the sith again, trying not to hurt him. He could be a valueable asset to the Jedi.

Happy Dude
April 24th, 2005, 4:13 PM
Ha you fool you think i would join you.

I striked at him with red saber try to cut his arm.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 24th, 2005, 4:15 PM
"Sh**! Anyway, I'll show you!" Her claws came out of her paw and she swiped at him. Then she felt her power weakening. She deactivated her light saber and fell to the ground.

"NOOO! Not, not again!"

Happy Dude
April 24th, 2005, 4:17 PM
Ha success. that's it Sazy feel the power of the dark side.

Now join me.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 24th, 2005, 4:19 PM
"Ruf-Jo, get away from me. Don't come back. Just don't. Sith, I'll join you. Only if, you let him go! If you don't, you will feel my claws."

SHe was becoming more pale by each passing moment...

Happy Dude
April 24th, 2005, 4:22 PM
That's it sazy feel the power isn't it great.

Now Ruf-Jo get away from here we will meet soon enough.

April 24th, 2005, 4:36 PM
"No!', I screamed. "No one is going to the dark side!" I striked and hit the sith. OOC: I hope that's okay.
"Don't turn anyone to the dark side!" I yelled.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 24th, 2005, 4:38 PM
OOC:You should just let me go with him.

Happy Dude
April 24th, 2005, 4:44 PM
Yes sazy i can feel it come to the dark side.

Ruf-Jo I told you to get out of here unless you want to die.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 24th, 2005, 4:45 PM
Happy Dude, please use quotation marks. (")

April 24th, 2005, 4:46 PM
"I'm not..." I stopped mid-sentence. I have to contact the council. Ruf-Jo to Jedi council! NEED BACKUP, NOW!!!

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 24th, 2005, 4:50 PM
OOC: I'm chaning to first person.

I knew what he was thinking, and I hit him again. I kicked him in the face so hard that he was dazed. Then I limped over to the sith.

"We...better get going...if we want to escape with out lives. He probably called the Jedi council..."

April 24th, 2005, 4:55 PM
"okay, but you know I could have taken him!", I said in a not so sarcastic voice.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 24th, 2005, 5:00 PM
"I don't care," I yelled at him. "I don't want you to get hurt, you idiot!" The sith and I began to walk towards his ship.

"What is your name?"

April 24th, 2005, 5:02 PM
"I don't care," I yelled at him. "I don't want you to get hurt, you idiot!" The sith and I began to walk towards his ship.

"What is your name?"

QUESTION... Are u coming with me back to the light side or not?

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 24th, 2005, 5:04 PM
Yeah, sometime...I don't really like the dark side. I'll come back. Now a question for you: Why do you care?

April 24th, 2005, 5:17 PM
"Because...", I said. "I... can't let another Jedi fall to the darkside!"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 24th, 2005, 5:19 PM
My heart skipped at these words and I nodded. Then I walked onto the ship.

"Goodbye, Ruf-Jo!" I yelled as we left the building.

April 24th, 2005, 5:23 PM
I ran to check on Astrii. I then left to meet with the jedi Council, to tell them all of the recent happenings.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 24th, 2005, 5:26 PM
I looked at the sith as I sat down. My whole body was trembling.

"Sith, why do you wear that mask?"

Happy Dude
April 24th, 2005, 6:41 PM
"you will find out in time"

"Now we must get you to Korriban where you will learn the ways of the sith and get you ready for the next time we fight the Jedi".

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 24th, 2005, 6:44 PM
"Will I...end up killing Ruf-Jo?" I said weakly.

Happy Dude
April 24th, 2005, 6:48 PM
"I do Not Know"

"perhaps we can change him to Join Us"I said.

"but for now you must rest"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 24th, 2005, 6:51 PM
I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes. Then I opened them.

"We...will change him to the dark side."

Happy Dude
April 24th, 2005, 6:55 PM
"we will soon find out" i said as i prepared to land the ship.

OCC-shouldn't there be more jedi and dark side no one is posting.

April 25th, 2005, 6:36 AM
Timing was everything. Astroara seemed to come from nowhere, her lightsaber a blur. She twisted and whirled in the air, slashing at the sith. Astroara had hid herself on his ship, waiting for him to come back. She was suprized to see Sazy with him... Had she been captured?

"Die, you *****!!!" She yelled. Astroara realized she was letting her emotions control her actions. That wasn't supposed to happen. Either way, she continued attacking the sith, wondering why in heck she was on his ship, heading back to wherever.

Happy Dude
April 25th, 2005, 2:17 PM
"ha i thought i could smell a rat"

I pulled out my saber and started to fight her.

"you are no match for me"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 25th, 2005, 5:49 PM
"Astrii!" I screamed. "Get the f*** off here! Do you want to die?!"

I took out my light saber and blocked the sith's attacks, but then I drew it close to her.

Happy Dude
April 25th, 2005, 6:44 PM
"Jedi Join us or die"

"your master has fallen and soon you will too"

"will you join us or die"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 25th, 2005, 6:48 PM
"Please," I pleaded, "let her go. She doesn't know better. She...won't pose any danger to us."

Happy Dude
April 25th, 2005, 6:56 PM
"Fine I Used pull to take her light saber and let her go"

"Now Sazy we are at Korriban Now"

"now your training will begin"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 25th, 2005, 6:57 PM
I jumped off the ship and followed the sith. Again I asked a question.

"What is your name? And who will be training me?"

Happy Dude
April 25th, 2005, 7:00 PM
"fine" i said "my real name was Wazzy Untill Yoda said we were going on a test i betrayed him and followed the dark side"

"as for your training i will train you then when you are strong like me we will crush the jedi in one attack"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 25th, 2005, 7:03 PM
My stomach turned and knotted. I didn't want to kill the others. But for now I would have to go along.

"Wazzy," I mumbled under my breath. "Interesting...

Happy Dude
April 25th, 2005, 7:09 PM
"yes i didn't like that name much either that's why i murded my parents"

"now your first training will be to find your very own red saber crystal somewhere in the "dark cave" i will follow you but i must not disturb your training"

"and don't fear there is nothing in there that will physiclly hurt you"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 25th, 2005, 7:33 PM
"Physically?" I asked warily back. "What about mentally?"

Happy Dude
April 25th, 2005, 7:41 PM
"maybe some of these tasks should bring you closer to the dark side"

"but don't worry they should make you stronger"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 25th, 2005, 7:48 PM
I followed him all the way into the cave. I began to walk into the tunnel even further. Then I started to get hte shivers.

"Are, are you sure there is nothing that can hurt me in here?"

Happy Dude
April 25th, 2005, 7:58 PM
"yes nothing in here can hurt you"

"Now for the first i have made some fake jedi dummies with fake lighsabers the can move very fast though now i want you too destroy all five of them as your first test.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 25th, 2005, 8:49 PM
I walked futher into the cave, and saw two jedi dummies. I activated my light saber and tried to attack them, but my master was right, they were extremely fast. Finally, I took one down. I parried the other's attack and slashed at it. Then I moved on to find one more. I defeated it, as well as the others I encountered, until I came upon the red saber crystal. I grabbed and began to pull, but it wouldn't budge.

"This...is a red saber crystal, right?"

Poke Chaos
April 26th, 2005, 4:40 AM
Can I join?

Name: Leon

Home Planet: Tatooine

"Dark Side" or Jedi: Jedi/padawan

Light Saber color: Green

Apperence: Wears Anakin's Episode 2 clothing. Has a blaster on his side.

Personality: Is often humorous, but when it's time for seriousness, he is serious.

History: Was a slave on Tatooine, but ran away and was a stowaway aboard a leaving ship with Jedi on it. They found him and sensed his strength in the Force.

Special Ability: Is even stronger than Yoda and Anakin in the Force.

April 26th, 2005, 6:50 AM
"Good thing i fllowed their ship!", I thought.
I found Astrii on board. I then found a train of footprints, and followed them. They led into a cave. It was dark. I hated dark. I switched on my lightsaber, and I saw a skeleton at my feet. I then levitated myself, and found the sith and Sazy.

"Stop right there, you son of a bi***!", I yelled to the sith. I slashed his leg and burned it, so he couldn't walk.

"Sazy, come on!", I yelled.

EDIT: I guess you can join.

April 26th, 2005, 12:36 PM
Astroara trailed after them. She couldn't believe her master was turning to the dark side. This wasn't happening... It had to be a dream.

"Master, come, we must-" Her words were cut short by sometime large growling behind her. Astroara twirled and activated her lightsaber, slashing at whatever was there. She only got a glimpse at it, and by the time she was turned around, it was gone.

April 26th, 2005, 2:22 PM
Jukii had followed the sith and the jedi into the cave, wanting to witness the transformation of a jedi into one of the dark side. But Jukii, being a dark side padawan herself, got turned around in the cave. But suddenly, heard a noise from one end, and knew which way was out. But, being as curious as she was, Jukii went toward the sound, instead of away from it. She soon came upon the sith, the jedi going to the dark side, and her jedi padawan. Jukii worked her way around the jedi padawan while she was destracted, and hid in the shadows, ready to stop her from trying to bring her master back to the jedi side. maybe if I stop her, I'll have proven myself worthy and someone will be my master. she thought as she put her thumb over the button to activate her light saber, right when the opportune moment came.

Poke Chaos
April 26th, 2005, 3:01 PM
I jumped in my X-Wing, hoping I could catch up to Sazy. She had to join the light side again!

April 26th, 2005, 4:16 PM
"Sazy, come here!", I said. I used force mind control, and she came to me. I then changed into the Sith's master, and said:

"leave her be. She is too strong to turn to the dark side. Let me dispose of her. now!", I said.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 26th, 2005, 7:12 PM
My mind raced. I didn't want anyone to get hurt! Too many people were in the cave, I could feel it.

"You...came. You...shouldn't have. You shouldn't care about me. I...would die...before I turned to the dark side..."

Happy Dude
April 27th, 2005, 1:51 AM
"Arrrrgh my leg you stupid jedi Ruf-jo"

"Jukii i know your in here come out and fight" let's go Sazy we must not let these Ugly weak jedi destroy us"

I activated my saber and stirked at ruf-Jo while I used my other hand to free the red saber crystal that Sazy could use" "c'mon sazy we must destroy them"

Poke Chaos
April 27th, 2005, 2:35 AM
"No! I shouted as a ran over to join the fight. The heat of the lightsabers got stronger in my face as the fight progressed.

April 27th, 2005, 1:44 PM
Jukii turned on her purple light saber and came out from her hiding place. She walked over by the sith, "You might as well leave her, she's come this far fooling with the dark side, she might as well give up, or else, we'll just kill her for her foolishness.", Jukii said as she walked over to in front of Astroara, "And you wouldn't want that, now would you, Astrii?".

April 27th, 2005, 2:51 PM
"Sith, get out of here!", I yelled. "Can u take these guys? I asked.

I ran off to find the sith master, so he would have to give up, because of my superior skills, snd force abilities.

Poke Chaos
April 27th, 2005, 3:13 PM
I sliced and slashed, hoping the Sith would give p soon. "None of us will join the Dark Side! None!"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 27th, 2005, 8:54 PM
This was it. I was tired of all this fighting.

"Shut up!" I screamed. "For heavan's sake, if you guys care about me, leave me the f*** alone!" Suddenly, there was a surge of power, and the whole cave and everyone in it were inveloped in light. My power weakened, and I grabbed onto Ruf-Jo.

"Don't. Ever. Come. To. Get. Me. Ever. Again," I said.

Happy Dude
April 27th, 2005, 11:13 PM
"Oh that is it"

"Jukii let's get out of here" "Jukii is the only true dark side 1 here"

as i said that i used my power to crush the cave so me and Jukii could escape "we will meet again"

Poke Chaos
April 28th, 2005, 1:36 AM
As the surge of light came, my power weakened. I couldn't even stand! It must have affected those strong in the Force.

April 28th, 2005, 4:54 PM
OOC: sry for not posting I've been out of town. I'll just jump in.
Jace jumped out off the starship and saw a big flash and knew exactly what it was and braced for it nd saw the two sith escaping and decided it was more importent to check on the rest.
He runs over and starts blasting through the rubble and finds everyone in tact
" You guys ok?"

Poke Chaos
April 28th, 2005, 5:17 PM
"Yeah. Sazy... joined the Dark Side!" Then, I fainted.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 28th, 2005, 5:50 PM
I fell close to Leon. I was trembling all over. I grabbed him and pulled him up. I laid him against the cave wall.

"I am leaving...right now," I said to the others.

Poke Chaos
April 28th, 2005, 6:11 PM
Suddenly, I woke up. "NO!!!! Don't join him! DON'T! Sazy!!!!" I was hyperventelating. (if the spelling's correct)

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 28th, 2005, 6:59 PM
I fell back at his words. Then I became very mad.

Poke Chaos
April 28th, 2005, 7:16 PM
"Sorry," I stammered. "It's just that... we can't lose another Jedi. Please... stay with us. Ple-" I fainted again.

April 29th, 2005, 2:38 AM
"Alright, Sazy tell me exactly what and how you feel right now.", I commanded.

April 29th, 2005, 3:52 AM
"we're gonna find out anyway so you might as well talk." Jace pointed out

Poke Chaos
April 29th, 2005, 4:15 AM
I woke up yet again and decided to just listen to the conversation. I was very weak and probably only say a few words.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 29th, 2005, 11:33 AM
I crossed my arms and stuck my nose up.

"I feel...different. Almost like...Why, I am NOT going to tell you! You-you find out for yourselves!"

April 29th, 2005, 11:38 AM
"I command you to tell me what you feel. I need to know because you are a Jedi.", I said.

April 29th, 2005, 1:19 PM
Jukii followed the sith, anxiously. "What are we to do know?", she inquired, curious as always.

Happy Dude
April 29th, 2005, 2:43 PM
"well i know this planet very well"
"So there is my personal space ship there the end of the cave"
"we will fly it to the jedi's home planet and destroy it"

Poke Chaos
April 29th, 2005, 3:11 PM
"Please, Sazy! Just tell us how you feel. Please. Before I die, which might be soon, tell us," I said. I was about to die. Really. The others would need to give me medication, fast. The one surge of light. It was energy. It must have been!

April 29th, 2005, 3:40 PM
"Let's get back to the ship, we need to go. I have a bad feeling.", I said, as I rushed off to the ship.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 29th, 2005, 3:57 PM
I followed Ruf-Jo and made sure Leon was safely making it back. Once we got onto the ship I took out some medicine and gave it to him.

"That might help, if only for a little. Ruf-Jo, keep your nose out of my business. I...don't talk about my feelings, okay? I was...a little scared," I confessed.

April 29th, 2005, 4:03 PM
"Good, that you told us. thank you.", I said.

April 29th, 2005, 4:28 PM
Astroara sat quietly in her seat, pondering over eveything. Sazy almost turning to the dark side, a jedi dying... She felt so helpless...

Suddently, a thought hit her. Didn't Astroara see another girl, a human girl, about the same age as herself? She would have to investigate this.

The force seemed to shift, warning Astroara of something. She had the sudden urge to get home, fast.

"Master, we should return home quickly..."

Poke Chaos
April 29th, 2005, 6:19 PM
OoC: I'm a padawan, so who's my master?

"I'm feeling better," I said, sitting up. What happened back there... it weakened me.

April 30th, 2005, 5:25 AM
Ooc: no idea...

Ic: Astroara's tail stiffened and her ears shot up. Something was definatly up.

"Master," she said, more urgent than ever, "Everyone, we need to get home now."

In her mind, Astroara could see an explosion taking place, far off. She wanted to make sure she still had a home...

April 30th, 2005, 9:30 AM
OOC:I'll be ur master, PokeChaos.

April 30th, 2005, 11:27 AM
Ooc: now that that's settled... Can someone post? I can't until xomeone else does...

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 30th, 2005, 12:39 PM
I could feel a disturbance in the force and knew why Astrii was so worried.

"Our home is...gone..."

Happy Dude
April 30th, 2005, 1:36 PM
C'mon Juiki post.

"now Juiki we are directly above the jedi's planet"

"Drop the bombs"

Poke Chaos
April 30th, 2005, 1:58 PM
Ooc: Thanks HariyamaGuy!

"I feel it too. The Sith must have destroyed it!"

April 30th, 2005, 4:09 PM
" Now what?' Jace leans back in his seat and then perks up. " I sence life energy we need to get there quick."

April 30th, 2005, 4:13 PM
Astroara growled under her breath. She was letting her emotions control her yet again. How many times had the others told her to keep calm? Too many to count, it seemed. What else was she to do? The one place where she truely had a home was gone. Unless....

April 30th, 2005, 5:04 PM
"Okay, lemme out. I can get there faster by myself.", I said. I would hold my breath and twirl my lightsaber around me, and it would propel me.

April 30th, 2005, 5:07 PM
" Hold on I have a couple of a-wings in the bay we can take those." runs off to the bay not waiting for a reply and takes off

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 30th, 2005, 5:08 PM
I looked at Astrii and frowned, but I couldn't be too mad. Afterall, I had let my emotions control me. I had..done what I thought was needed.

"Astrii," I began.

April 30th, 2005, 5:13 PM
Astroara looked up at her master, her grey-blue eyes filled with questions she knew Sazy couldn't answer. Absorb your anger, and release it, Instantly echoed through her mind, but she was having trouble with that. Not only was she angry, but she was frightened. Frightened about what had happened to Sazy. Astroara herself had been affected by the dark side of the force. She couldn't think straight or anything else for that matter.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 30th, 2005, 5:18 PM
Sazy felt her eyes begin to water and she turned away. Then she spoke.

"If...you guys don't mind...once we find a new place to live...I'll leave...for a long time..."

April 30th, 2005, 5:23 PM
Astroara was surprised. Who was to be her Master? Who was to correct her and make her feel extremely embaressed or annoyed when she messed up? Who was to laugh everytime they caught Astroara making mischief? Why was Sazy leaving? Either way, it was Sazy's choice. There was nothing Astroara could do, so she stayed quiet, staring blankly ahead.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 30th, 2005, 6:25 PM
"Astrii, do you want to come with me? I might not be able to help much any more though..." I stared down.

May 1st, 2005, 7:40 AM
"Hm? Okay," She said, glad she was coming. Sazy was her closest friend, like a sister. A shorom in the Kioroo language. But, where would they go? Diortrot? It was the perfect place for hiding. Ragoon 6? A tropical paridise that the Jedis of other times would use for training missions. Nierport 7...? Astroara's home world. Astroara knew nothing of her past, except a few deatails. There were so many places to go, so much to do...

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 1st, 2005, 8:48 AM
"We are going to go to the acid rain planet Yetioo," I said calmly. Astrii gawked at me. "I have friends there, and it's very peacful there, well, when it isn't raining..." I thought about Kyle, the man that had helped me get to Novena. His words rang out in my mind, but I brushed them away...

Poke Chaos
May 1st, 2005, 9:51 AM
I felt a sudden disturbance in the Force. "Something's happening," I said. "People are dying. Planets are being distroyed. Master! We must take the A-Wings." I jumped in one and flew toward where the feeling was coming from.

Asura Nirosuki
May 1st, 2005, 9:58 AM
Occ sorry for being ill 2 days.Will anyone explian what is going on?

May 1st, 2005, 11:11 AM
OOC:Sazy turn bad and then good again, Leons the new guy, and the sith just destroyed our planet. I think thats it.

Justice's voice crackled over the com unit. " Sazy, contact the jedi at Yavin 4 and Dagoba, tell them to send their forces out incase they're attacked, and tell Dagoba to send have their fleet to Illum.

May 1st, 2005, 12:07 PM
"Okay, I'll get to the planet, u take an A-Wing.", I said.

May 1st, 2005, 12:38 PM
Jukii struggled to push the button. She had friends on that planet. "Why must we do this? What are we going to get out of this?", Jukii said. But the sith got frustrated with her, reached over, and before Jukii knew it, the planet was gone.

ooc: Sorry for power playing but I had no choice.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 1st, 2005, 12:48 PM
I picked up a communicator and started to speak.

"Yavin 4, this is Sazy. All Jedi planets are under attack by siths. Get your Jedi out of there! Dagoba, this is Sazy. All Jedi planets are under attack. Send your fleets to Illum!"

May 1st, 2005, 1:47 PM
watches whats left of the planet be destroyed "Leon, pick up Ruf-Jo and head to Yavin 4
That's there next probable target. I'll head to Dagoba. They probably won't hit Ilum soon sense it's essential to both sides." heads off for Dagoba

May 1st, 2005, 2:17 PM
"Got it!", I replied. I sped off to nmy destination.

May 1st, 2005, 4:04 PM
"Master, where is Yetioo? I don't think I've ever heard of it..." Astroara said, after Sazy had contacted the others. Of course, she hadn't heard of very many planets.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 1st, 2005, 4:51 PM
"It is a planet near Nierport 7. It has dark forests and caves, but the trees are often coming down because of the weakened soil. It is peacful otherwise."

I stared into her eyes and then walked onto a ship.

"There is someone there. He is...."

May 1st, 2005, 5:41 PM
Astroara's ears perked up. She could hear something nearby. Unfortunatly, she couldn't identify who or what it was.

Ooc: RP block...

Happy Dude
May 2nd, 2005, 2:26 AM
Ha "sazy you fool you think i would let you live" i said as me and juiki drew our sabers.

May 2nd, 2005, 7:00 AM
Astroara drew her lightsaber in a flash. She narrowed her eyes, daring each of them to come near Sazy in the condition she was. And, there was one girl Astroara had seen earlier... She seemed familar.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 2nd, 2005, 7:42 AM
"Astrii, don't try to help. I have to fight him alone. You take the other one..."

I drew my light saber.

May 2nd, 2005, 7:56 AM
Stand off... No one moved, no one breathed. Master against master, padawan against padawan. This was going to be intresting. Astroara hadn't fought a sith before. She could feel the opposing sides of the force in the air. So much energy was making her feel sick.

May 2nd, 2005, 11:38 AM
" Hey Ruf-Jo," Jace started
" I know I feel it to"
both A-wings turned around a flew full speed into the ships bay.
they exited and made there way to the battle
"Thought so" pulls out both light sabers and turns them on

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 2nd, 2005, 11:39 AM
"You think I would let you live..."I took a breath in. "You are a fool. I am really ready to kill you right now. I would be calmer if you hadn't...."

May 2nd, 2005, 2:17 PM
wispers to Ruf-jo. " Stick to the apprentis only go for the master if she needs help"

Poke Chaos
May 2nd, 2005, 3:17 PM
OOC:Sazy turn bad and then good again, Leons the new guy, and the sith just destroyed our planet. I think thats it.

Justice's voice crackled over the com unit. " Sazy, contact the jedi at Yavin 4 and Dagoba, tell them to send their forces out incase they're attacked, and tell Dagoba to send have their fleet to Illum.
What do you mean I'm the new guy?

I drew my saber, running to help Sazy against the Sith. She would need it. Badly. These were strong Sith.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 2nd, 2005, 3:21 PM
What do you mean I'm the new guy?

I drew my saber, running to help Sazy against the Sith. She would need it. Badly. These were strong Sith.

OOC: maya miyazono wanted to know what had happened, and you weren't here before she left

IC: I looked at Leon disprovingly.

"Leon, this is a fight I must do by myself. Don't help me."

May 2nd, 2005, 4:03 PM
"Eat this!", I yelled, as I drew my lightsabers.

I hit the apprentice's shin, and burn it.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 2nd, 2005, 4:26 PM
I jumped up and came flying down onto the sith and struck his shoulder, but only slightly. He moved out of the way quickly.

"So, is that all you are going to do? Just run away?"

Happy Dude
May 2nd, 2005, 10:06 PM
"now sazy yopu nearly joined me before"

"do you still want to or you can die"

Poke Chaos
May 3rd, 2005, 6:58 AM
"Alright!" I said, charging at the Sith Apprentice. I slid down, trying to trip. I succeeded in that part.

May 3rd, 2005, 11:54 AM
Jace grabs the apprentis with the force and slams her into the walls and quickly stabs at her but she moves away and all he catches is the wall " Hold still."

May 3rd, 2005, 1:30 PM
Ooc: The siths apperntice is a girl...

Ic: Astroara slashed at the apprentice, twisting in the air. She was a blur, moving almost faster than the human eye could see. But, she wasn't human.

May 3rd, 2005, 4:31 PM
Jace throws both sabers at Jukii and uses the force to make them move as if someone were holding them " Come one I know you can do better" he mocks as he rushes her, grabs his light sabers, and kicks her down. he exstends his arm and the apprentis moves away just as the ground she was laying on cracks.

Happy Dude
May 3rd, 2005, 11:17 PM
'You weak idotits'.

i used the force to pick them all up and i pilled then on each other then i striked at them all.

May 4th, 2005, 2:57 AM
Justice quickly hits volar with force lightning gets up still holding the lightning and throws him into the wall and egnites his sabers again

May 4th, 2005, 1:36 PM
ooc: I'm a padawan or apprentice thingie not a sith!

ic: Jukii was knocked down but only because of her mind drifting into confusion. But she quickly got back up and woke up to fight the battle. The boy who knocked her down and took her light saber had his back turned from her. She used her mind reading abilities and heard him bragging about how easy she was to defeat her. So, being Jukii, she used the force to knock him all the way to the other side of the cave, his back hitting first. He dropped down to the ground, looking a bit unconscience. Jukii walked over to him, took her light saber back and said, "That'll teach you to knock me over. Oh, and thank you for my light saber back.". Then when she got back to the other side of the cave where the battle was, Astroara was coming straight for her. Jukii quickly moved her light saber and blocked her attempt to slice her head off. Jukii pushed her back, not so far as the last time with the boy, but far enough. "We meet again Astrii, how's the family been?"

ooc: ooo, I'm good...hehehehehehe

May 4th, 2005, 2:40 PM
Astroara froze. Her... family...? She couldn't remembered. Her own past was a mystery to her. Waking up suddently, Astroara lept, backswiping at the apprentice. She missed, landed on the ground, and crouched down. Her ears were flat against her head and her tails were twitching wildly. After about half a second, Astroara charged forward, lightsaber at ready. Rage was starting to fill her. Astroara swung, knowing she had hit Jukii.

Ooc: Hey Sawrah, Lightsaber Spoon!! XD

May 4th, 2005, 3:32 PM
ooc: lightsaber spoon!!!!!! wouldn't that thing zap you when you eat from it?

ic: Jukii had gotten hit on the arm by Astrii's light saber but it was nothing serious. Jukii looked at her arm and then at Astroara. "Gosh, it was just another way of saying long time, no see. But hey, if ya wanna play THAT way...", Jukii said as she swung towards Astrii and hit her arm in the same place Astrii had hit her. "There, we're even."

ooc: jumba....jumba....jumbalya jumbalya jumbalya...

May 4th, 2005, 3:36 PM
Ooc: Juuuuumba..... Juuuuuuumba.... Jumbalia, jumblia, jambliajumbalia- Doo-doo-dooooooo!!!

Ic: Astroara didn't even know this girl, and here she was, talking about her and her family as if they did know each other. She blinked. There was something familiar about her, though...

May 4th, 2005, 3:45 PM
Jukii waved her arm in front of Astroara's face. "Hellllo? Astrii? Have you gone out of it again? Uhhh, I think we're kinda supposed to be battling, ya know." Jukii put her arm down and just looked at Astrii the same way Astrii was looking at her.

May 4th, 2005, 3:49 PM
"Only friends may call me Astrii. Who are you?!" Astroara demanded. She couldn't make sence of this...

May 4th, 2005, 4:10 PM
"Hmm, let's see, My name is Jukii, I'm 17, I'm from ierport 6, I'm on the dark side, and light saber is purple!", Jukii said very very very quickly. "Is that enough for you?"

ooc: I love this RP

May 4th, 2005, 4:20 PM
"Thats not what I meant!!" Astroara yelled. Her anger what starting to control her actions. Did she know this girl at one time?

"Hmm, let's see, My name is Jukii, I'm 17, I'm from ierport 6, I'm on the dark side, and light saber is purple!"

Jukii? Jukii!!! Astroara did know her! When she was younger, Jukii and her had been best friends. She couldn't attack Jukii!! But, as a Jedi, Astroara was supposed to protect the people. She couldn't think straight. She was remembering some thiings that she thought had been lost.

Ooc: *pulls out red lightsaber spoon and put bucket over head* Luke, I am your fathers, mothers, uncles, aunts, brothers, grandmothers, sisters, great-grandfathers, cousins former best third friend, twice removed.

May 4th, 2005, 4:32 PM
"Well, I had no idea what you wanted! Hold on a minute.", Jukii said as she read Astrii's mind. "We were not friends! I was merely born on Nierport 6 and then moved to a- a- a different planet, I cannot remember!", Jukii said. "And what are you remembering exactly?! I cannot take responsibility for actions I did not take so stop assuming that I did them!", Jukii said and she turned her light saber on, and got ready to fight.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 4th, 2005, 4:39 PM
I got up and slashed at the sith. Then I glanced over to Astrii. I felt wierd auras coming from her. I succeeded in hiting the sith, but instead of continuing the fight, I yelled over to Astrii.

"Do what you think is right!!"

May 4th, 2005, 4:40 PM
"Oh, really? Then pranking all those boys was an accident? And everything else? Where'd you go? And why?" Astroara said. She wouldn't fight. She couldn't. Even if it was going against everything the code of the Jedi said.

May 4th, 2005, 4:45 PM
"What are you talking about?!", Jukii said. "Explain yourself!", Jukii said as she kept her light saber at ready.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 4th, 2005, 4:46 PM
"Ug, Astrii, I am not talking about the Jedi code! If you don't want to fight because you know it isn't right, then DON'T!!"

May 4th, 2005, 4:56 PM
Astroara hooked hers back on her belt. "You don't remember, do you? Well, after hearing your name, now I do." If Jukii didn't remember, that meant something must've happened to both of them. But, some things were still unclear.

May 4th, 2005, 5:06 PM
Jace leans back against the wall now more confused then ever. " Does anyone have any idea what the hecks going on." looks over and sees Leon and Ruf-jo watching and shaking their heads " good I'm not the only one."
OOC:@Evil cajun chicken: Ok then your not sith your just evil, only your not evil your good, only your not good your evil, and I have no clue if I'm supposed to kill you or not.

May 4th, 2005, 5:15 PM
"Well, then, explain it to me.", Jukii said and she hooked her saber back onto her belt.

May 4th, 2005, 5:18 PM
"Fine. I can remember some, but not all. We met when we were young, and hated each other. Four years later we became friends, then another years later, best friends. We were inseprable. But, when we were 13, something happened. I don't remember what, but it did. Both you and I were spilt up, and here we are now, speaking to each other once again." Astroara said, watching Jukii intently.

Ooc: Sound familiar? XD

May 4th, 2005, 5:27 PM
ooc: That's halarious, saphi, puttin a little dr.phil in there.

ic: Jukii all of the sudden started to get all of these images in her head. Things from her past, but she remembers nothing after she was 13. "What is this. I can't remember anything after I was 13 and everything before I was 15.", Jukii was confused.

May 4th, 2005, 5:40 PM
Ooc: Thank you, thank you. *bows and topples off the stage*

Ic: "Yes," Astraora said, "The same goes for me." There was a bkank space between there. What had happened?

Happy Dude
May 5th, 2005, 12:20 AM
Occ.Guys we are on a ship.

"Juiki you fool draw your saber and fight e must not let their poor mind tricks change us"

as i said that i slashed at sazy becuase she was un guarded.

Poke Chaos
May 5th, 2005, 2:14 AM
What the heck was going on? Who was fighting who? It was all so confusing. I knew that there was a person that was on the Dark Side, and I charged at him he had just struck Sazy and as I came in on him I struck him....

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 5th, 2005, 9:49 AM
I looked at Leon and wondered what was happening. Astrii used to be friends with the female sith, so she couldn't kill her. I was fine with that. It was just...everything was happening so fast I couldn't make sense of it all. Then I heard something bad. Very bad.

"I hear..."

May 5th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Jace looks up and a red light starts flashing " We're landing." runs into the control room.
OOC: Improv trick when your confused get rid of yourself until u can get a clue to whats goin on

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 5th, 2005, 12:04 PM
"I hear battle droids!" I screamed. I got up and ran upto Jace. "Don't let anyone get off!"

Happy Dude
May 5th, 2005, 1:00 PM
"Juiki attack them now" i said as i striked at Saazy again.

May 5th, 2005, 2:31 PM
" Got it." seals all the doors and launces energy grenades into the croud "Those arn't battle droids those are storm commandos their in Tie Crawlers, basicly a tie fighter on wheels we didn't pick the up because there undetecable by radar and sonar."

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 5th, 2005, 7:52 PM
I blocked the sith's attack and jumped over to Jace.

"How hard are they to beat?"

May 6th, 2005, 4:57 AM
" Shouldn't be to hard, easier then a tie anyways. Like I said it's a tei on wheels, the empire was to cheap to build a whole new vehicle so they just slaped wheels on it nothing else so it's not really prepared. What we need to worry about is the troopers in them, storm commandos are trained to kill jedi in one move." launces some more thermal detonators into the crowd

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 7th, 2005, 9:23 AM
"Good," I said. I looked back and slashed at the sith. I was able to hit his arm, but not too much. Something was slowing me down. Something was slowing everyone down!

May 7th, 2005, 1:38 PM
"I must destroy you, you know. But how am I to find more out abuot my past if I kill my future?", Jukii said, knowing exactly what she meant, but Astrii looked confused. "You see, If you tell me about my past, you will create my future, and if I kill you, I will kill my future along with never knowing my past."

Happy Dude
May 8th, 2005, 1:27 AM
"Juiki don't talk to enemys just finish them now"

I said that as i used the force to heal my cut them i chocked sazy with chocke.

May 8th, 2005, 3:38 AM
Ooc: Sorry I havent posted in a while.

"Everyone come here, I'm gonna blow up the ship!"

May 8th, 2005, 8:35 AM
"True. As I am supposed to kill you. But, neither of us want that. At least I don't want that." Astroara said, before slashing through a few of the new attakers. After disabling a few, she followed after Sazy, wondering what was to become of her and Jukii.

May 8th, 2005, 11:11 AM
Jace quickly tackles Ruf-Jo " If you blow up this ship it will be 5 on about 4,000. Do you like those odds better?"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 8th, 2005, 12:50 PM
"Ruf-Jo, Jace is right. We have much better odds now!" I said through the choke. I jumped up and hit the sith in the face to stop him. It worked. I ran over to Ruf-Jo. "We can't blow up the ship."

May 8th, 2005, 2:54 PM
"Blow up the ship? That will endanger all of our lives including yours. If you blow up the ship, everyone will die.", Jukii said and pulled out her light saber to attack another Jedi.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 8th, 2005, 2:58 PM
"I know! Girl," I said, directing my voice towards Jukii, "why do you think we are fighting?"

May 8th, 2005, 3:11 PM
Astroara ingnored the conversation around her. Her moments seemed to be fused into one, like a moving liquid. Attackers fell, one after the other. She spun, whirled, slashed, and swiped. Nothing could escape her lightsaber. Nothing that dangered her friends could escape her.

Happy Dude
May 8th, 2005, 3:16 PM
"fine then blow us all up me and Juiki will now escape in the mini escape ship"

I said that as i tossed a thermal detomnator into all the jedi.

May 8th, 2005, 3:24 PM
Astroara had no time to react to the thermal detonator. It exploded before anyone could get to it. All the jedi went flying in different directions, landing heavily in akward positions. Something picked up the semi-concious Astroara, throwing her in a ship before anyone could move. The ship took off, leaving everyone behind.

Ooc: Alright, I think its time for a new villan, don't you?

May 8th, 2005, 3:28 PM
ooc: Wha? Are you gonna join the dark side?

ic: Jukii watched the jedi go everywhere as she and the sith ran to the escape pod.

May 8th, 2005, 3:44 PM
Ooc: No, I'm bringing in a new character. In just a moment, after one of the Jedis post.

May 8th, 2005, 4:33 PM
OOC: a thermal detonater woulded blow up a ship, mabey a hole in the side, but not the whole thing. so the ship just has a big whole in it we all got blown out?

May 8th, 2005, 4:38 PM
Ooc: I never said it blew up the whole ship now, did I? XD

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 8th, 2005, 5:46 PM
OOC: Justice, dark espeon didn't say it blew up the ship.

I looked around and saw something pick up Astrii and take her onto a ship. I almost jumped on when I heard a familar voice.

"Sazy! Sazy, are you okay?" Kyle called. He was trying to take down some of the enimes, but it wasn't working so welll. I jumped up and grabbed him, then I jumped into the ship.

"What in hell are you doing here?" I whispered.

"I heard that the Jedi planets were being destroyed. I went searching for you. Anyway, why are we on this ship?"

"Astrii is here. We need to find her." I got up, but he pulled me back down.

"Let the person who took her come to us."

Happy Dude
May 8th, 2005, 6:03 PM
OCC: i never blow the whole ship up i just hurt the jedi.

May 9th, 2005, 11:58 AM
OOC: ok then...
IC: " Who took Astrii?" he said to himself " Is everyone ok?" he looks around but dosen't see Sazy.

May 9th, 2005, 12:07 PM
As we got up to the seats, I heard someone behind me. But I was too destracted to pay attention to the noise, so I turned back into the seat, and rested.

Leaf Shinigami
May 9th, 2005, 2:51 PM
i can i join if so
home planet:yavin4 lightsaber color:blue
Dark side or jedi:jedi
loooks:5'1 bage colored robes[or whatever they are]black hair blue eyes.
special ablity:temporary time freeze

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 9th, 2005, 4:59 PM
OOC:sorry trainermat10, you shouldn't be a jedi, we have enough of those. if you understand what is going on you can be on the dark side, if that is okay with everyone else on the dark side.

Poke Chaos
May 9th, 2005, 7:17 PM
As I flew away, I felt something grab me. It wasn't identifiable, and felt like air. Next thing I knew, I was laying in the escape pod.

May 10th, 2005, 12:20 PM
ooc: There's alot of people on the RP and we've covered 10 pages of information. I don't think it's a good idea but I don't think it's up to me to decide wether he joins or not.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 10th, 2005, 4:56 PM
OOC: yeah, EvIl CAjUN CHIkIN has a point. you probably shouldn't join now...

Poke Chaos
May 10th, 2005, 7:52 PM
I had been knocked out yet again!

Happy Dude
May 10th, 2005, 10:59 PM
"Now let's go Juiki the jedi in our ship won't be awake for ages so let's go"

May 11th, 2005, 11:08 AM
Jace leaps at the sith's ship and put both light sabers into in hull and pulled them out "Grounded" he says with a smirk

May 11th, 2005, 11:45 AM
Astroara woke up, gritting her teeth in pain. Her ears flattened against her head, and her tails straighted out. She couldn't figure out why she had been captured. She was no different from the other jedi, aside from being the only Kioroo. The room she was in was bare, save a small table and chair.

"Hello, Miss Vannoi," Said a voice that seemed familiar, yet distant. "Its glad to see you again. No doubt you have no idea who I am. Its been years since we last spoke."

Astroara jumped to her feet, before realising her leg was broken. She managed to support her wieght on the chair. "Show yourself!!" She snarled.

"Oh, you'll see me in time. And your memory will also come back in time as well."

"I don't see why we should wait."

"Because I say so."

"Is everything always your way?"

"Well, since I own most of the galaxy, yes. It is I, Astrii, Granta Omega."

"You're supposed to be dead. I-I killed you, many years ago..."

"But, I'm still here," He said smugly. Astroara couldn't believe this. He was back.

Happy Dude
May 12th, 2005, 2:04 PM
"**** Juiki try take to take off i'll fight the jedi"

i said that as i took a swing at Jace.

May 12th, 2005, 3:10 PM
Jace blocks with his saber and uses the force to knock the Sith back into a wall the throws his sabers at either side of the sith a bring them slowly together with the force
"This ends today."

Happy Dude
May 13th, 2005, 1:32 PM
"Never you fool" I said as i powered up and screamed untill a glowing red sheild come around me

"this is my full form" i said as i walked out of the wall and swang at jace.

OCC:WHEn does this roleplay end.

May 13th, 2005, 3:04 PM
OCC:WHEn does this roleplay end.

ooc: NEVER!!!!!!!!!

ic: Jukii looked at the control panel of the ship. "Okay, I'll press this button.", she said, and an alarm went off. She pressed it again. "Okay, close call there. Oh, how stupid of me.", and there, in huge bold letters, was a sign that said take off. Jukii pressed the button and the engines started. "What do I do now?!", Jukii yelled at the sith, and waited for further instruction.

Happy Dude
May 14th, 2005, 12:49 AM
"well now you push the goi button right in front of you" "But hurry i'm low on energy now"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 14th, 2005, 11:27 AM
I heard talking in the other room. I ignored Kyle's warning and went into the room.

May 14th, 2005, 5:37 PM
Jace runs up to the sith and his hand starts glowing white he punched into the sith's sheild "This comes from balance, something you'll never learn as long as you're pure evil" With this Jace opened his palm and shot the sith with force lightning as soon as the sheild droped he threw him at the ship " You have one chance to leave."