PDA

View Full Version : What is the point of life?

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 9th, 2005, 10:17 PM
Chapter 1

"He's dead?" I questioned disbelievingly. "That, that couldn't be. I thought- I thought-"

"You thought wrong," Kyle's voice came over the phone. "Look, I know this is hard for you, but he is dead. It probably wasn't painful. The doctors- Sel, Sel, are you still there?"

I dropped the phone. He was dead. My fiance was dead. It was as if in those seconds I wasn't alive. My mind was a total blank, and it was like my heart had stopped. Kyle's voice brought me back to this world.

"Sel, please! This is important!" he yelled into the phone. His voice was frantic, and I was beginning to hear others yelling. My trembling hands held the phone to my ear.

"Wh-what?" I said quietly. It was just above a whisper, I didn't want to brust out crying. Kyle yelled something in Japanesse and returned to the phone.

"Selena, you have to come to Tokyo, you and your family," he said seriously. "We can't leave his body in your care; we'll have the funeral here, and it will take place soon. Don't do anything stupid, no matter what." There was more yelling in Japanesse, and some of it I understood. He was saying "baka" over and over again, which means stupid or idiot. Kyle spoke into the phone again.

"I'm sorry about the last comment, but we have to be careful. See you soon, Sel." I heard a faint click as he hung up the phone. I hung up softly and sunk into the near sofa. Tears began to stream down my face uncontrollably. I put my face in my hands; I couldn't believe it. My fiance was dead. Dead. We all had to go through it, but why this soon?

My 11 year-old daughter came out of her room and ran over to me.

"Mum, what's wrong? What happened?" she said sadly. She sat next to me on the couch. "Mum, please; I've never seen you cry like this."

"We, we're going to Tokyo," I choked out. "We're going to Tokyo, because your father died."
:donut:

I sat in my room surfing the web like usual. I had a Green Day CD on, in particular it was American Idiot. Google had turned up a lot of images on Inu-Yasha, which made me extremly happy. My mind strayed from my favorite manga to my second favorite song.

"She's a rebel, she's a saint She's a salt of the earth and she's dangerous She's a rebel, a vigilanie, missing link on the brink of destruction..." rang out from my radio. I started to think about school for no reason.

That b***** still doesn't get it. I don't like her. If she could get that through her overly large- my thoughts were cut short because of a phone banging onto the floor. I got off the Internet and shut down my computer. The black screen read "It is now safe to turn of your computer."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," I said as I flipped off the moniter. I looked down at what I was wearing.

"Hmm, my fashion choice sucks," I murmered to myself. I went over to my closet and got out my khaki pants and Inu-Yasha shirt out. I slipped out of my green lion shirt and black capries quickly. My index finger hit the stop button on the radio twice automatically. I heard sobbing in the living room.

I ran out to see my mum balling over something. What it could be, I had no idea at that time.

"Mum, what's wrong? What happened?" I said softly. I sat next to her on the couch. "Mum, please; I've never seen you cry like this."

"We're going to Tokyo. We're going to Tokyo, because your father died," was her reponse.

Asura Nirosuki
April 14th, 2005, 01:41 AM
awww.This is really heart falling wonderful.*Grabs tissue and blows on it*

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 17th, 2005, 05:42 PM
Chapter 2 Part 1

I looked through the window down onto the ground. It was amazing, the ground looked like a square. My eyes widened, then went back to their normal size.

Even though I have never been on a plane I should have expected this. Why am I even going? I never knew my dad, and it's not like he's gonna rise up from the dead and tell me how much he loves me. I don't want to see somebody I've never met! What is the use of this? Hm, there's food! I thought. I chopmed down on a turkey sandwich. I looked out the window again and slurped on my soda. Anyway, where was I? Oh, I remember! Kala had just begun to learn about her past...
Kala stared at the man next to her. I looked back and frowned. Kala didn't know what was going to happen, did she? I sat down next to the tree and closed my eyes.

"We are going to leave tomarrow, got it?" I said to her. I popped open one eye to see her nod. Ryan looked back at me and frowned as well. "Don't do anything we don't tell you to, okay?" She nodded again.

My thoughts were interupted when my mum started speaking.

"Hon, is something wrong?"

"No, mum, nothing's wrong," I replied. "Other than I don't want to go to Tokyo," I murmured under my breath. My mum looked back in front of her, oblivious to almost anything.

B-Baller
May 16th, 2005, 09:15 PM
Bravo! Very nice job! It was depressing and it was cool! Hey, do you mind if I use your story on my review on homework? I'll edit this post and show you later. 10/10.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 17th, 2005, 06:25 PM
I don't mind. Uggg...I currently have a MAJOR writing block, so I'll post another chapter later...

fuzzywuzzy
May 22nd, 2005, 01:59 PM
That is so sad but so awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter.