PDA

View Full Version : January 2004 Member of the Month Discussion

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 3rd, 2004, 03:43 PM
For comments on the Member of the Month (for January), vote thanking, and general discussion on the member of the month voting.

oni flygon
January 3rd, 2004, 04:02 PM
omigosh! You added a manga area! Thanks Vito! ^_^

Junichi
January 3rd, 2004, 04:54 PM
Mmmmm Cosmo I hope she wins.

Rift
January 3rd, 2004, 06:35 PM
wow...9 votes so far! thanx everyone who voted for me! (wow...im being voted as coolest member!)

DragonTrainer
January 3rd, 2004, 06:37 PM
0 votes so far

Lol, oh well,maybe later on I will get votes

Rift
January 3rd, 2004, 06:41 PM
0 votes so far

Lol, oh well,maybe later on I will get votesIts okay DT when i vote ill vote for ya! and the only reason people vote for me is cause im funny...without that im nobody! :P

oni flygon
January 3rd, 2004, 06:48 PM
most knowledgable in Anime/Manga ... that gave us a disadvantage since it's both anime and manga... hmmm... gonna wait for votes... (it's either me, omega, Kenta, Pruin... or anyone else who posted in the manga forum)

Miyu-chan
January 3rd, 2004, 07:56 PM
I think I'm going to wait till the end to vote. =P Thanks to everyone who voted for me! XD

Rift
January 3rd, 2004, 08:18 PM
Yeah i think im gonna wait till like the last week or so to vote, like Kairi and Andy say, alot can happen in a month! ;)

Scotts Vote Counter: 12

Timbjerr
January 3rd, 2004, 11:28 PM
yay for me! I got my first vote

22. Best Moderator (2 votes) - Timbjir
at least...I think it is a vote for me :laugh:

Tommy's vote counter: 1

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 4th, 2004, 01:52 AM
Looks like Kwesi will be winning Best Administrator... at the time of writing our really favorite administrator really got it: 6/9 of the first 9 voted Kwesi. 1/9 voted for Alakazam. 2/9 didn't show a vote to anyone.

Frostweaver
January 4th, 2004, 02:14 AM
not to mention, being the official owner of PC gave Kwesi the extra edge as well over the other 2 admins ^_^;;

Also... hope that we can be a bit more constant in terms of names... I'm seeing votes for both Haruka and Arwen when it's the same person... this makes things difficult for Vito when he's counting the votes, so hope that we'll be more constant. This applies too to Sapphire Latios/Scott, or Phantom Angel/Austin. We should come up with a more constant "voting name" to make calculations easier.

Geometric-sama
January 4th, 2004, 03:09 AM
OK, use real names where known then! ^^

I can't believe I got 2 votes! I'm so happy! *hugs voters*

JA's vote counter: 2

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 4th, 2004, 03:21 AM
Vito's vote-o-meter:

Vote-o-meter
Vito has 9 votes at the time of writing.

Purin
January 4th, 2004, 07:33 AM
Looks like Kwesi will be winning Best Administrator... at the time of writing our really favorite administrator really got it: 6/9 of the first 9 voted Kwesi. 1/9 voted for Alakazam. 2/9 didn't show a vote to anyone.
I'm going to vote for Kwesi; I'd probably be voting for PPNSteve for his approach to the censor issue but I don't see him around much.
I just have leftover homework and new school year issues to settle first before I put up my vote.
*saves whole voting list down on Notepad for offline use*

Rift
January 4th, 2004, 06:59 PM
okay ill use usesnames for now on so its less confusin for Vito! K? ^_^

Scotts vote counter: 25
geez...this is probably the most votes iv ever goten (In 2 days at least)

Timbjerr
January 4th, 2004, 08:03 PM
I just got four votes from Austin (Fave Male Member, Coolest Member, Smartest Member, and Best Mod)

that puts me up to 6 total votes

Tommy's Vote Counter: 6

(BTW, I nelieve I was the first one to use a vote counter in MOTM discussion threads...I should copyright it and collect money from everyone who uses it)

igtica
January 5th, 2004, 03:34 AM
Wow lol I've been voted for most creative and best av :p lol i've had a couple in most creative from time to time, but best av is a new one for me :p lol I wish I could remember how many I've got, but I've already forgotten :p lol I only read it a sec ago too :S thanks to those that have voted for me though. lol I'm glad you like the lil avs I've been making it's so much fun to do so. After my exams (and Teddiursa's) may try and make a few more :p may take requests. lol I wonder who Junichi wants to win, lol ;)

Phantom Angel
January 5th, 2004, 10:20 AM
I just got four votes from Austin (Fave Male Member, Coolest Member, Smartest Member, and Best Mod)

that puts me up to 6 total votes

Tommy's Vote Counter: 6

(BTW, I nelieve I was the first one to use a vote counter in MOTM discussion threads...I should copyright it and collect money from everyone who uses it)Too late dude.
Copyright 2003 - 2004, Phantom Corp.
All right reserved. ;P

100marios
January 5th, 2004, 01:41 PM
*takes out votes watch*
100marios: 3
Awesome! Yahoo! I'm being voted for! Thanks oni flygon!
I have coolest mem., (all right hehe) Most bizzare....coolest and most bizzare...how does that work hehe. And last but not least funniest! I'm funny, I was hoping I'd get that!

Rift
January 5th, 2004, 03:54 PM
great! iv got some compotition! bring it on Mr. Mario! j/k :laugh: and i think this month is the first month iv been voted as coolest! :classic: i like that feeling!

100marios
January 5th, 2004, 04:09 PM
I know how ya feel SL! It's cool to be cool!....I doubt I will be able to standup against you for funniest though. A lot of people know you, but not a lot know me. It's fun to be voted for though! My goal is 5 votes! Oh yeah!

Rift
January 5th, 2004, 04:14 PM
my goals somewhere around 50! :P that'll never happen though :laugh:

John Denver
January 5th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Does anyone have the results to the December MOTM at all, I'm curious who won the stuff and the things with the dealies...well anyway

My being so busy this year has caused my post count to go low and rep to suffer horribly...I think only a few people here know, but I got my buds so I can't complain...

Hmm, weight lifting next season, I can prolly squeeze some PC into that time...props to sapphire latios for something, I dunno...

BOO ya!

100marios
January 5th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Whoops! Due to all my excitement in actually being nominated for some categories, I miss counted! Thanks to your voting and my awesome math skills (1 + 1 = 2) I now have..
100mario's votes: 6
Well I passed my goal thanks to Dakota and his not knowing me! I'm going to set it to 25. It's only the beginning of the month anyway!

John Denver
January 5th, 2004, 06:40 PM
I liked your name and though it was intuitive so I gave you a vote oh YEAH!

and I think this water is making me drunk OH CRAP

*passes out in a puddle of his own self pity*

BOO ya!

DragonTrainer
January 5th, 2004, 06:42 PM
I currently have...........2 votes.Lol oh well, looks like I'm losing popularity instead of gaining it XD

Arcanine
January 5th, 2004, 06:53 PM
Does anyone have the results to the December MOTM at all, I'm curious who won the stuff and the things with the dealies...well anyway

My being so busy this year has caused my post count to go low and rep to suffer horribly...I think only a few people here know, but I got my buds so I can't complain...

Hmm, weight lifting next season, I can prolly squeeze some PC into that time...props to sapphire latios for something, I dunno...

BOO ya!No Dakota no one has done last months MOTM. SO its still up to you :classic:.

John Denver
January 5th, 2004, 07:06 PM
didn't kairi say she would...THAT LITTLE WITCH, SHE's NO GOOD FOR ANYTHING

"If any of you have seen Kenshin than you know that is not an insult but a compliment..."

Oh well, I guess I shouldn't have asked Kairi to do it anyway cause it was really my duty as a civil gym coach to do it anyways...well, I have some pigs to slaughter so get out of my yard before I get my flying monkeys...

Dang water, getting me drunk again...

*puts out a grease fire with his FACE*

BOO ya!

Rift
January 5th, 2004, 09:47 PM
Kairis pretty busy with postin the mod tests and stuff, i could count the votes! me and my amazing math abilities (just make sure frostweaver dont find out) i can count to 10: 1, 6, 3, 19, 64, 32, 47, 94, eleventy six, 10! anymore brain busters? :D

TVR
January 5th, 2004, 09:54 PM
Kairis pretty busy with postin the mod tests and stuff, i could count the votes! me and my amazing math abilities (just make sure frostweaver dont find out) i can count to 10: 1, 6, 3, 19, 64, 32, 47, 94, eleventy six, 10! anymore brain busters? :D

No SL. That's not how you count to ten. *sighs* It's 1, 6, 3, 56, 3, uh...3.5, 48, uh......10!! (and some idiot once told me it goes 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10.Ha, shows how much he knows.)

Rift
January 5th, 2004, 09:59 PM
No SL. That's not how you count to ten. *sighs* It's 1, 6, 3, 56, 3, uh...3.5, 48, uh......10!! (and some idiot once told me it goes 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10.Ha, shows how much he knows.)wow...that guy sure was an idiot if he thought ya counted to 10, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10! we're way to smart for that eh TVR? :laugh:

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 5th, 2004, 10:11 PM
No...... this is how you count to 10... 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!

Anyway, (Dakota) Full names Please! Exceptions to some people like Kwesi or Haruka... don't assume I know everyone though. (and Dakota, who is Mr. Skottie?)

Dizzy
January 6th, 2004, 01:10 PM
Zero is a Base number So you dont have to use it all the time. Sorry for being so off topic, I have so many votes, Thank you everyone and you didnt have to vote for me but thank you anyways :)!

Greed
January 6th, 2004, 02:18 PM
Awww! We voted for you cus you're nice, honest, and a great buddy ^_^

I haven't counted my votes yet O_o;; Gee, that was fairly dumb of me >_<; Besides, who'd vote for me? I'm the itch in everyone's butt xD

*Gets killed by votes*

Rift
January 6th, 2004, 02:51 PM
No...... this is how you count to 10... 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!

Anyway, (Dakota) Full names Please! Exceptions to some people like Kwesi or Haruka... don't assume I know everyone though. (and Dakota, who is Mr. Skottie?)i was wonderin about that myself Vito ^_^; i doubt its me, even though my names Scott :D

Frostweaver
January 6th, 2004, 08:14 PM
Zero is a Base number So you dont have to use it all the time. Sorry for being so off topic, I have so many votes, Thank you everyone and you didnt have to vote for me but thank you anyways :)!
No no no...

Zero is not even a number. It's a placeholder ;p

Yes... we still need to be more consistent in names... like calling Alyssa/Haruka/Arwen, Sapphire Latios/Scott and etc... need to come up with something organized.

Undertaker
January 6th, 2004, 08:18 PM
No no no...

Zero is not even a number. It's a placeholder ;p

Yes... we still need to be more consistent in names... like calling Alyssa/Haruka/Arwen, Sapphire Latios/Scott and etc... need to come up with something organized.

actually zero IS a number mate. check the dic. if ya doubt me.

yea we need something more organized.whatever

flygonruler1
January 6th, 2004, 08:19 PM
wow I have *counts*
0 VOTES!!!!!!
IM beatin you all!!!!

Rift
January 6th, 2004, 09:24 PM

yea we need something more organized.whateverdude...dont go dissin Frosty, he knows what hes talkin about, and i doubt you even know how to tie your shoe :badsmile:

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 6th, 2004, 09:39 PM
Please please! On-topic! No off-topic or flaming or this thread may need to be closed.

Geometric-sama
January 7th, 2004, 03:59 AM
I'm aiming for... hm, let's make it realistic... 5 votes this time round. ^^ C'mon DUDES!!! XD, vote for me!

By the way, you count to ten: I, II, III, IIII (yes, that's the original way, there used to be no IV), V, VI, VII, VIII, VIIII (same thing), X.

Dizzy
January 7th, 2004, 12:02 PM

yea we need something more organized.whatever

Not to be mean but you have no Idea what you are talking about. Zero isnt a number like Frostweaver said so you need to be queit. You see this is the problem with people these days they think they can just jump into something. It doesnt work like that, amigo. Welcome to Pokemon Community Since I see you are rather new. And towards the Comment about us needing somthing more organized we can find something and we dont need your comments :)

Obrigada

Dizzy

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 7th, 2004, 12:31 PM
Please, everybody, get off the topic of numbers! We're supposed to be discussing the member of the month here, not zero zero zero!

Dizzy
January 7th, 2004, 12:37 PM
Okay Fine... I wasnt talking about the numbers anyways :)

latiosspud
January 7th, 2004, 05:07 PM
I currently have...........2 votes.Lol oh well, looks like I'm losing popularity instead of gaining it XD
That's 3 votes now. It's very clear that you're the most talkative member.

DragonTrainer
January 7th, 2004, 05:35 PM
Really?3 votes?Dreams do come true!:p

Lol, seriously you guys, I don't talk that much do I?Cuz, if I do, I promise I will be quiet!

100marios
January 7th, 2004, 05:39 PM
I don't think you do, if anything I talk to much! Hehe.

Roxas
January 7th, 2004, 05:44 PM
lemme see what i got.......OH MY GOD!!!!I GOT ZERO VOTES!!!THATS THE BEST I'VE EVER GOTTEN!!!!(thats the truth :laugh: )

Rift
January 7th, 2004, 05:56 PM
well if my History teacher was here, hed say we all talk to much! the guys a real cranky old dude! :laugh:

Scotts vote counter: 28 *gets sued by tmbjr and Austin*

Greed
January 7th, 2004, 06:10 PM
Scotts vote counter: 28
Cool O.O;; I counted mines, I think I got about 3 votes? xD The best number I have ever gotten ^_^

28's a pretty big number ^_^ Its hard to get that many votes @_@;;

*drowns*

Fire Master
January 7th, 2004, 06:11 PM
I am beating you guys by a mile! Feel my power! I have zero votes!Do you know that zero means zero on Pluto? (please people vote for me)

Rift
January 7th, 2004, 07:12 PM
but in Scott land 0 = 100! :P its the truth! and 28 = 1 :D

Fire Master
January 8th, 2004, 04:46 PM
Did you know that when 1 more person votes for you, your number of votes goes up?

Vote Conter

Roxas
January 8th, 2004, 04:49 PM
may someone please vote for me? i'm asking all of u nicely. *becomes cartman from south park* U BETTER VOTR FOR ME OR I'LL KICK ALL OF U IN THE NUTS!! :laugh:

100marios
January 8th, 2004, 04:54 PM
That means I'm beating SL! Because my 6 votes to me equals...
6=6!
Of course that's just me hehe.
*still happy he was voted for and hopes to continue to be voted for*

Junichi
January 10th, 2004, 02:26 PM
100mario, I voted you as best male member and in other catagories.

Hikaru's Twin
January 10th, 2004, 02:53 PM
Let's see, so far i've only gotten one vote and that was for Best sig....

Thanks Vito ^_^

oni flygon
January 10th, 2004, 03:37 PM
4 manga votes...

Thanks to everyone who voted for me! ^_^

Fire Master
January 10th, 2004, 04:05 PM
Heh thank you Junichi for voting me as best female member!

Fire Master's Counter

John Denver
January 10th, 2004, 06:41 PM
I got 19 votes....eh, not so great but I can't be too annoyed considering some people got a fraction of that amount...

Ya know what I should do, a member of the year award! Hmm...(thinking)

001001100 01010001!

(that's BOO ya! in binary, maybe)

Cosmos
January 10th, 2004, 08:57 PM
Thanks everyone who voted for me especially Eli, Erisa, and Cassius

Frostweaver
January 11th, 2004, 01:23 PM
Just a note to everyone... from the short short discussion in DCC, seems like Kairi will be treated as a Super Moderator regardless of her promotion to Praetor. So keep that in mind ^_^; (no need to panic to edit your votes people ;p)

DragonTrainer
January 11th, 2004, 01:55 PM
My vote counter:Something under 10

Lol, oh well.Yea, Kairi is still considered as an S-Mod in the MOTM voting, even though she got promoted to a Praetor(Lol, I can't get used to that word XD).So, just try not to mess up on that one little detail

oni flygon
January 11th, 2004, 03:13 PM
Oni's counter: 6 manga votes.

Thank's all for the votes! ^_^

100marios
January 11th, 2004, 03:42 PM
OH! 19 Votes! *jumps for joy*
Thanks Erisa! Thanks Kayleigh! I'm in a really good mood now hehe.
I going to wait a little longer to do my votes. There's nothing like waiting for the last minute! Hehe.

Miyu-chan
January 11th, 2004, 03:52 PM
since everyone's doing this, so will I. n_n;

Miyu's voto-o-meter: 7 votes (I think)
Thanks, Oni Flygon! n_n Thanks Hikaru's Twin! Thanks Kay-chan! Thanks tmbjr! XDDDD Thanks to everyone who voted for me~ =3

John Denver
January 11th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Hmm, I think kairi being a predator won't change her social status that very much so...but it's all good...

Habu ya...

Frostweaver
January 11th, 2004, 05:51 PM
no a title won't change anyone's status really... but it's just which category she fits into that's troubling regarding the "favorite smod" and the "favorite admin" vote due to the fact that she's half/half... but then now we decided that she's still a smod for MOTMs.

John Denver
January 11th, 2004, 06:00 PM
I suppose so...Kairi the Admin just sounds strange...

sha-BAM oww my spine...

*kills 99marios*

BOO ya!

Kairi
January 11th, 2004, 06:07 PM
I suppose so...Kairi the Admin just sounds strange...

sha-BAM oww my spine...

*kills 99marios*

BOO ya!Henceforth my current position? Oh, and take the twenty seconds to remember how to spell it. >_>;

No, really.

Miyu-chan: You sure? Id think youd get many many more. Know you will from me.

John Denver
January 11th, 2004, 06:13 PM
Miyu-Chan es un good girl, she'll get more votes...hmm...I outta change some of mine maybe...

Kairi: Wow, ya don't gotta schmooze you know, you being a prominator and all...

gotta end my post with a BOO ya!

DragonTrainer
January 11th, 2004, 06:13 PM
Current votes-6

Told you it was under 10 ;)

Anyways, I will vote before the end of the month, I usually wait until then, it's easy for me for some reason

Dizzy
January 11th, 2004, 06:14 PM
Dizzy's Current Votes
Dizzy say's Thank you everyone who voted for me, you guys made me really happy and even if I didnt get these many votes I still would be happy.

Im Going to Place my Votes soon So get ready :).

Kairi
January 11th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Miyu-Chan es un good girl, she'll get more votes...hmm...I outta change some of mine maybe...

Kairi: Wow, ya don't gotta schmooze you know, you being a prominator and all...

gotta end my post with a BOO ya!You dont get any KoC clicks today. =P

Meanie! Maybe Ill vote for Scott for funniest member so ha! >.>

John Denver
January 11th, 2004, 06:22 PM
w-w-w-w-wha?!

I wasn't being insulting, I just can't spell praetor thas all, if I knew how to spell it I would write it instead of the other things for substitutes...

man, me a kairi fighting, these are the obvious signs for the end of the world...

*gets in garbage can*

b... y..

Dizzy
January 11th, 2004, 06:29 PM
Okay Kairi, Take Deep Breathes lol..

Frostweaver
January 11th, 2004, 06:31 PM
And now it's the right time to hide under the snow for safety ^_^;

Don't worry Dakota... you still have my funny member vote... the fact that you can be role-play-wise funny AND intelliectually hilarious captures my vote. I love that old quote for "if pro is the opposite of con, is congress the opposite of progress?". I love that one! I still remember it ^_^

John Denver
January 11th, 2004, 06:36 PM
heh...yep...those good ol' days when soda was five cents and michel jackson was a straight black man...

*gets flamed by the jackson 4*

hey I wonder when Kairi is gonna post back, I wonder if she is still mad at me :(

boo HOO jigga ya!

Miyu-chan
January 11th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Miyu-chan: You sure? Id think youd get many many more. Know you will from me. Awww~ Thank you! n_n *hugs*

Miyu-Chan es un good girl, she'll get more votes...hmm...I outta change some of mine maybe... Thanks, I hope so, lol. *tries to hide the demon horns and demon tails* XD

Dizzy
January 11th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Dakota is Funny? I never Noticed!!! LOL

John Denver
January 11th, 2004, 07:03 PM
awww...

"thousands of chickens have crossed the road, and no one knows why..."

*runs as people throw stuff at him*

BOO ya!

Frostweaver
January 11th, 2004, 07:05 PM
awww...

"thousands of chickens have crossed the road, and no one knows why..."

*runs as people throw stuff at him*

BOO ya!
aww... poor Dakota

don't worry... "[your] reputation grows with every failure" XD
(forgot who the quote came from... darn it)

Kairi
January 11th, 2004, 07:08 PM
w-w-w-w-wha?!

I wasn't being insulting, I just can't spell praetor thas all, if I knew how to spell it I would write it instead of the other things for substitutes...

man, me a kairi fighting, these are the obvious signs for the end of the world...

*gets in garbage can*

b... y..Lolyou can wrestle though right? Im pretty sure you could beat me up. ^-^;;

Nah, not mad. I really never lose my cool unless its for a good reason, or try not to. Just poking fun atcha>.>

Arcanine
January 11th, 2004, 07:11 PM
heh...yep...those good ol' days when soda was five cents and michel jackson was a straight black man...

*gets flamed by the jackson 4*

hey I wonder when Kairi is gonna post back, I wonder if she is still mad at me :(

boo HOO jigga ya!
Dakota you know that all the S-Mods are with you in this war *all the S-Mods hide there shotguns behind there back* *Dakota turns his back* NOW!!! *all the S-Mods blow Dakota on the other side of the road* Thats how thousands of chickens have crossed the road. XD *bug flys in my mouth* O_O. XD

Kairi
January 11th, 2004, 07:13 PM
I got 19 votes....eh, not so great but I can't be too annoyed considering some people got a fraction of that amount...

Ya know what I should do, a member of the year award! Hmm...(thinking)

001001100 01010001!

(that's BOO ya! in binary, maybe)Actually...it's not =P Observe:

John Denver
January 11th, 2004, 07:13 PM
*poke*

I'm a wrestler and I beat up people but I'm a big softy who'd get beat up by a girl scout cause I don't hit girls, thas just mean...mean meanidy mean

*punches a girls face in*

dangit!

well anyways, I think that RK9 and Sapphire Latios and you are gonna have the most votes...it shall be mine, oh yes, it shall be mine..."party on, excellent*

bOo Ya!

John Denver
January 11th, 2004, 07:15 PM
Omg Kairi did you just tell me what BOO ya! was in binary XD XD XD XD

thas so cute...your avatar I mean ::) ::)

01010101010101010101010101010101010101010110101010100 yeah

Arcanine
January 11th, 2004, 07:17 PM
*poke*

I'm a wrestler and I beat up people but I'm a big softy who'd get beat up by a girl scout cause I don't hit girls, thas just mean...mean meanidy mean

*punches a girls face in*

dangit!

well anyways, I think that RK9 and Sapphire Latios and you are gonna have the most votes...it shall be mine, oh yes, it shall be mine..."party on, excellent*

bOo Ya!
You know I dont think I ever got a vote for funniest member. I mean you Austin and Scott always gets them. I guess im not that crazy yet. XD

Kairi
January 11th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Omg Kairi did you just tell me what BOO ya! was in binary XD XD XD XD

thas so cute...your avatar I mean ::) ::)

01010101010101010101010101010101010101010110101010100 yeahWhats UUUUUj supposed to mean? O.o;

*smacks Dakota on the back of the wrist* No double posting. =P

Frostweaver
January 11th, 2004, 07:21 PM
how come Dakota double posted? I thought there's a post by Arcanine in between... hey I just got the perfect idea for framing someone for double posting! Make a post then if the next person posting is the same person posting above you, delete your post and you get the moderator team to beat up that person for you... hehehe nothing better than manipulating Arcanine, Kairi, Dakota and all of those moderators to do the dirty work for you. ^_^;

Arcanine
January 11th, 2004, 07:21 PM
Whats UUUUUj supposed to mean? O.o;

*smacks Dakota on the back of the wrist* No double posting. =P A little hit on the hand wont do it. *punches Dakota's face in* thats what you do. XD
DAKOTA I tell a member not to double post and you come around and do it :shocked:. So for you a two week ban :) *Bans Dakota for not being a good boy* XD

Dizzy
January 11th, 2004, 07:22 PM
Dakota Double Posted EEEEEEEEEEE lol, me either andy.. Nor do I want to be Crazy!!!!!!11111111oneone

Frostweaver
January 11th, 2004, 07:23 PM
I got a question people... How come this became DCC? ^_^;

Since everyone is doing it already... may as well amplify the pain.

*smacks Dakota*

Arcanine
January 11th, 2004, 07:26 PM
how come Dakota double posted? I thought there's a post by Arcanine in between... hey I just got the perfect idea for framing someone for double posting! Make a post then if the next person posting is the same person posting above you, delete your post and you get the moderator team to beat up that person for you... hehehe nothing better than manipulating Arcanine, Kairi, Dakota and all of those moderators to do the dirty work for you. ^_^;
Oh frostweaver I got to tell you a little something, us S-Mods and Praetor (no s XD) can see a member's deleted post. So you cant pull that little trick on us. XD

Frostweaver
January 11th, 2004, 07:29 PM
Oh frostweaver I got to tell you a little something, us S-Mods and Praetor (no s XD) can see a member's deleted post. So you cant pull that little trick on us. XD
>=(

Fine... I'll wait until only Soph is on without any S-mods and praetors... err... praetor online. That'll work then ^_^;

oh... what is the deadline for voting for this month anyway?

Arcanine
January 11th, 2004, 07:38 PM
>=(

Fine... I'll wait until only Soph is on without any S-mods and praetors... err... praetor online. That'll work then ^_^;

oh... what is the deadline for voting for this month anyway?
I said S-Mods and a Praetor can delete a post or thread, I didnt say anything about a Mod. See Mods when thay delete a post it makes it invisible (just like if a member deletes a post), so if we think that post should be seen then we can bring it back. So you will have to get a staff member higher then a Mod to do it. XD (its true thay cant delete posts)

Frostweaver
January 11th, 2004, 07:42 PM
I said S-Mods and a Praetor can delete a post or thread, I didnt say anything about a Mod. See Mods when thay delete a post it makes it invisible (just like if a member deletes a post), so if we think that post should be seen then we can bring it back. So you will have to get a staff member higher then a Mod to do it. XD (its true thay cant delete posts)

exactly... that's why mods are the only ones who can fall into that trap. But I have better things to do with my time... if I have the need to hit someone i'll just do it anyway without the coverups ;p *closes*

Errr... I guess that january will be like any other voting months of 3 weeks voting time... ok a whole 2 week to go before I vote. Too much can happen within 2 weeks of time.

John Denver
January 11th, 2004, 07:48 PM
wow, off track

I've always considered a double post something like...

Post1: Hey my tire got a flat
Post2: ...actually it was both tires

I think a double post is somehting that could have been solved with the edit button, my two posts had nothing in common with each other...

shiggamy shiggamy BOO ya!

100marios
January 11th, 2004, 07:53 PM
Oh, what ever happened to the MOTM results for december? Did somebody already do them? I know I didn't get voted for, but I'm interested none the less. Yeah! 20 votes! Thanks Shadow! Now I will up the bar to 35!..I think I'm pushing it to far this time but, oh well! *happy and...sleepy* Hehe.

Frostweaver
January 11th, 2004, 07:55 PM
hmm... my concept of double posting is always like

Post1: (something)
Post2: (something by the same person who wrote Post1)

the edit button can solve that too... unless these are the situations

a) post1 is written too long ago so you can't edit it... but then again that means that topic is most likely dead

b) post1 is so long that you need post2 side by side to cover everything XD (i think I'm the only one who suffered from that...)

Arcanine
January 11th, 2004, 07:55 PM
wow, off track

I've always considered a double post something like...

Post1: Hey my tire got a flat
Post2: ...actually it was both tires

I think a double post is somehting that could have been solved with the edit button, my two posts had nothing in common with each other...

shiggamy shiggamy BOO ya!
Well you made this thread go off track. XD
And Dakota can you see a nice little pic in my sig? Read that line and you will get a treat. XD

John Denver
January 11th, 2004, 08:00 PM
*where's my treat*

Actually I was supposed to december but when it came time to tally I was in florida...I'm sure the thread is still on PC somewheres...

ya BOO?

Frostweaver
January 11th, 2004, 08:02 PM
so Dakota... want to do december anyway since everyone in PC respects you so much that we want you to do this glorious job for us! (actually we're just too lazy and we needed a dummy to be willing to do such a boring task of counting numbers... besides who actually respects Dakota anyway XD)

the thread is floating somewhere... it's still here just no one knows where

Arcanine
January 11th, 2004, 08:03 PM
*where's my treat*

Actually I was supposed to december but when it came time to tally I was in florida...I'm sure the thread is still on PC somewheres...

ya BOO?
*Pulls out a bazooka and puts in in Dakota's mouth* are you sure you want that treat now Dakota? XD

Rift
January 11th, 2004, 08:11 PM
*Pulls out a bazooka and puts in in Dakota's mouth* are you sure you want that treat now Dakota? XD*puts on his cheesey sherrif shades* Andy! step away...from the bazooka...it aint yours...*Andy starts firing like a psycho* stop it! or ill put cha back in your cage!

what in the heck happened here...when im gone this place goes berserk! :P

Arcanine
January 11th, 2004, 08:14 PM
Dakota thats what happened, him and Kairi was starting a war then it got out of hand.

Frostweaver
January 11th, 2004, 08:18 PM
on a bit more serious note... notice how PC will suddenly get a lot more posts when someone well known haven't posted for a long time suddenly gets on PC to post, and then PC will go out into a posting rampage? That's what happened another day with 22sa (relatively long time ago), and now for Dakota too...

now isn't war politically related? Tsk tsk... how can you praetor/smods violate your own rules that you guys compiled together? ;p *closes*

Rift
January 11th, 2004, 08:22 PM
oohhhh...*sits down with some popcorn and watches Kairi and Dakota throw bombs and fruit at eachother* i wish Ebert and Roeper were here to rate this movie... :laugh:

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 12th, 2004, 12:07 AM
Wheee! I'm SPAM-ming!

Actually, aren't we all? This is discussing a MotM, not a candy and treat fight. XD
100marios, I have no idea what's happening with the December 2002 MotM, but I'm surely doing this one.

And now... for the SPAM: *shoves an enormous tub of honey (with the lid on top) into Dakota's mouth* Join the food fight XD

This is not the daily chit-chat, this is MotM, you hear me? All of you read my small moderator lips. M o t M !

(translation: We're off-topic. Discuss the member of the month stuff like vote counters or the like.)

I believe DragonTrainer should be doing next month's Member of the Month.

John Denver
January 12th, 2004, 04:43 AM
I think there is a list that has all the members doing it for quite a while...yep

(why are you all beating me up waaaaahhh ^_^;;)

bOo ya$

Miyu-chan
January 12th, 2004, 04:48 PM
If Dakota clicks on his profile, I believe that there's a link that takes him to all the threads that he has made. n_n; That's where you can find the MotM thread.

Frostweaver
January 12th, 2004, 05:00 PM
Dec 03- (we STILL need someone this month!)
Jan 04-Vito Winstrate
Feb 04-DragonTrainer
Mar 04-Phantom Angel
Apr 04-Lightning
May 04-Dizzy
Jun 04-Sapphire Latios
July 04-Oni Flygon
Aug 04-Jedi_Amara
Sep 04-PokeMaster3000
Oct 04-^^Nick^^ v.2.0

and that's the list... it's filled up all the way until the beginning of the next NA school year ^_^; So time yourself and remember which month you're doing.

New Notice:
-Just to avoid the January incident again... where 22sa cannot get on due to computer technical problems and we ended up sitting here doing nothing waiting for 22sa to get back on (but goodie for us Vito volunteered to do it), i'll say...

"If the MOTM voting thread is not started within the first 5 days of the week unless there's earlier notice, another host will be hired to host the MOTM of the month"

So either tell us in advance if you're host and you'll be away during the month for whatever reason, or be ready to be booted out only to be replaced by someone else. Thanks to all MOTM hosts for your time and effort hosting this event for PC. n_n

John Denver
January 12th, 2004, 05:10 PM
I concurr yes I do...I think that's how it's spelled...

does anybody want November of 2004? eh? eh? :)

BOO ha!

Rift
January 12th, 2004, 08:00 PM
thats almost a year away! :P i wonder if i can have July of 1789? :P okay well im surprised at how many votes im getting! check em out:

Scotts Vote Counter: 46 *gets sued by tmbjr for using the vote counter* well only 4 to go and ill hit my goal! yay goals! :P

Dizzy
January 13th, 2004, 02:32 PM
I'll count last months Votes frostweaver :), lol

DragonTrainer
January 13th, 2004, 03:12 PM
OK, thanks for offering Dizzy, can't wait for the results!

22sa
January 13th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Dec 03- (we STILL need someone this month!)
Jan 04-Vito Winstrate
Feb 04-DragonTrainer
Mar 04-Phantom Angel
Apr 04-Lightning
May 04-Dizzy
Jun 04-Sapphire Latios
July 04-Oni Flygon
Aug 04-Jedi_Amara
Sep 04-PokeMaster3000
Oct 04-^^Nick^^ v.2.0

and that's the list... it's filled up all the way until the beginning of the next NA school year ^_^; So time yourself and remember which month you're doing.

New Notice:
-Just to avoid the January incident again... where 22sa cannot get on due to computer technical problems and we ended up sitting here doing nothing waiting for 22sa to get back on (but goodie for us Vito volunteered to do it), i'll say...

"If the MOTM voting thread is not started within the first 5 days of the week unless there's earlier notice, another host will be hired to host the MOTM of the month"

So either tell us in advance if you're host and you'll be away during the month for whatever reason, or be ready to be booted out only to be replaced by someone else. Thanks to all MOTM hosts for your time and effort hosting this event for PC. n_n
January incident? Btw, I was going to do the MOTM, but Vito already did it when I came for a very breif visit last week. Perhaps it's better though, I was planning to up on the 10th or even later than that and leave it there for just a week.

John Denver
January 13th, 2004, 06:41 PM
22slightcrevases is here, and good to see him...

Hey thnx for the offering dizzy, it's all good...

I think that most votes I ever got in 1 motm was 60 or so...I don't remember...doesn't really matter...

I really think that Arcanine and Kairi are kind of holding this community on their backs...tis true...

BOO ya!

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 13th, 2004, 10:16 PM
I could've guessed 22sa was doing it. Too late, my boy! :p
It was suggested... hehehehe... just a suggestion... *creeps away*

Geometric-sama
January 14th, 2004, 03:07 AM
I've almost met my goal now. JA's Vote Counter: 4 Mostly thanks to Carol, yay!!! She gave me half my votes!!! Now I have to vote...

Yay, this is my lucky 600th post!!!! Penguins ROCK, DUDE!!! XD

John Denver
January 14th, 2004, 04:34 AM
I wonder when S-Latios is gonna vote...if he is even going to...hmm

hey BOO ya!

Kairi
January 14th, 2004, 08:06 AM
I wonder when S-Latios is gonna vote...if he is even going to...hmm

hey BOO ya!Are you going to vote for each other for funniest member like good sports? =P

John Denver
January 14th, 2004, 05:33 PM
Heh, personally, I think that Sapphire Latios is a very funny guy who makes me a laugh a lot....

but...

Cartoon makes me laugh a TON! So I voted for Cartoon, but Sapphire latios woulda come in a good second...

peace!

oops, I meant BOO ya!

Frostweaver
January 17th, 2004, 03:03 PM
A special note for February MOTM

I just realized that after all of this history reading...

The upcoming February will be the 2nd anniversary for MOTMs in all. We should do something special about it ^_^;

Kairi
January 17th, 2004, 05:43 PM

The upcoming February will be the 2nd anniversary for MOTMs in all. We should do something special about it ^_^;Best host of MotM perhaps? =p

Wow, I didnt even know that. You scare me frosty. o.o;

Who is doing February? *too lazy to check*

Frostweaver
January 17th, 2004, 05:46 PM
oh... I spent my whole afternoon reading PC history instead of Canada history which I'm suppose to do for studying... Read from September to February... and it's just one of the things I discovered... Some lifelong PC members who are still here now certainly earned my respect for them by looking them in the past.

DragonTrainer is doing February... he got an important task on his hands ^_^;

Kairi
January 17th, 2004, 05:48 PM
I havent even thought about votes will all thats occurred. I guess I had better, does voting end the third week in the month like the trend has been, or span the full month? The December results are still unknown right?

Frostweaver
January 17th, 2004, 05:51 PM
I believe someone has volunteered to do it already ^_^
I hope that this member hasn't forgotton yet... *ahem*

Hehe... reading old MOTMs are fun. I never knew that Dakota use to dominate the Best Fanfic Writer category... I didn't even know that he writes ^_^;

I believe it's still the 3 week trend... as Vito didn't say anything about the voting due date. So i'll assume that we'll go by new PC tradition

DragonTrainer
January 17th, 2004, 06:20 PM
I think Dizzy volunteered to count the votes......

Lol, it's my turn next, hope I do ok

100marios
January 17th, 2004, 07:15 PM
I'm sure you'll do fine DragonTrainer! A bang-up job!...never said that before hehe.
There are still quite a few active members who have yet to vote and the closing date is..er...closing in. I'm curious to see the results! I know I didn't win in any of the categories though, but I don't care! It's fun just to know you're participating in it.
By the way, nice avatar Kairi! I sure do like May!

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 17th, 2004, 07:31 PM
January MOTM - ends the end of this month.

22sa
January 17th, 2004, 08:58 PM

The upcoming February will be the 2nd anniversary for MOTMs in all. We should do something special about it ^_^;
lol but no one's actually been here for that long. :P

Frostweaver
January 18th, 2004, 12:16 AM
you're forgetting someone 22sa... Master Kwesi Nkromah? =p
i guess if there's anyone who stayed so long... must be him as he created and owned this place ^_^. Most likely another admin(s) may have stayed for so long too ^_^

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 18th, 2004, 03:50 AM
w00t! My votes are.......
Vito's vote-o-meter: 29
Wow I sure get a lot of votes...

John Denver
January 18th, 2004, 01:03 PM
Hehe... reading old MOTMs are fun. I never knew that Dakota use to dominate the Best Fanfic Writer category... I didn't even know that he writes ^_^;

Heh, that was a while ago...it was my fanfic WIAHAS, What if Ash had a Son...good times...I wonder what became of that...

well, I hope february has a good outcome...

BOO ya!

Rift
January 18th, 2004, 02:03 PM
*is on the roof with his spy kit eavsdropping on the members* so...they want me to vote eh? well guess i should! *falls throgh the roof wearing a dress* I CAN EXPLAIN!!! :P

22sa
January 18th, 2004, 02:12 PM
you're forgetting someone 22sa... Master Kwesi Nkromah? =p
i guess if there's anyone who stayed so long... must be him as he created and owned this place ^_^. Most likely another admin(s) may have stayed for so long too ^_^
Kind of serves him right anyway... b00 ya! *Cough**Changes tone* Yup, I guess I did. ^_^

BUT... Then there's lots of people if you include who are super inactive and have been a member since the early 2003...:\ Like Keitaro, Kennedy, Dratini, Syrusv1, Shelz, etc. I don't think anyone of them will be on to vote. We can always hope eh? :P

H.A.W.K.
January 18th, 2004, 02:15 PM
Well. Scott you should get a lto of votes this month again!

Rift
January 18th, 2004, 03:11 PM
Scotts Vote Counter: 53

yep i got just a couple votes! ^_^;

John Denver
January 18th, 2004, 03:45 PM
I think shelz was banned..am I RIGHT?

boo ya?

Kairi
January 18th, 2004, 03:50 PM
I think shelz was banned..am I RIGHT?

boo ya?Indeed, made that whole topic about us sucking. Dont think of him too badly though, but youre not supposed to be able to vote for banned members. =/

100marios
January 18th, 2004, 03:50 PM
I've...I've got.....
100marios votes: 25!
Whoopie! Oh boy! That's a whole bunch!
*starts dancing and bumps into SL in the dress*
.............Looking sharp SL!
*starts dancing disco*

oni flygon
January 18th, 2004, 03:59 PM
More manga votes. ^_^ thanks to all who voted for me!

Kairi
January 18th, 2004, 04:01 PM
More manga votes. ^_^ thanks to all who voted for me!I think youve got that covered like I had the Most knowledge about Pokmon votes back in the day. Youre getting manga from me too. ^_^;

oni flygon
January 18th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Thanks Kairi! ...aww man... and I thought I'm never gonna win an award... ^_^;

Oni's counter:10 Manga votes.

Rift
January 18th, 2004, 06:17 PM
i prefer if people call me Scott...SL just sound too...mature! :P *looks down* great...the 3rd time this week...

Cherrim
January 18th, 2004, 06:50 PM
BUT... Then there's lots of people if you include who are super inactive and have been a member since the early 2003...:\ Like Keitaro, Kennedy, Dratini, Syrusv1, Shelz, etc. I don't think anyone of them will be on to vote. We can always hope eh? :P
Keitaro left several months ago after Alakazam put up and took down that wrestling forum. x_x He put a little note in his sig and stuff that basically said, "bye". o_o

John Denver
January 18th, 2004, 08:01 PM
Good ol syrus...I guess you could include KennyC into that list...he posts some now, but he only has about 5 posts...too bad, he was my good buddy...

he was my good buddy anyway...I dunno about visa versa, I think I may have gotten on his nerves :P:D:P:D

BOO ya!

The Vince Knight
January 19th, 2004, 01:47 AM
Lets count my votes......
100marios for me: 3
Everyone else: 0
Total: 3
Well thats my first three votes....*Cries*

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 19th, 2004, 04:16 AM
Aww... don't cry. Your activity rate is boasting! Don't give up. You could make a darn good active member if you wanted. You just have to try.

Consider:
- I was the new member once.
- I didn't get any votes.
- When I posted fanfics, and helped members, it didn't affect too much.
- Later, I found I had a few votes, from the fanfiction category.
- And now I'm getting votes for best Moderator.

Don't give up. Try your best. You'll get it.

John Denver
January 19th, 2004, 07:36 AM
Baby steps...that's the start...

"I'll tell you hwhat, for months and months when the MOTM's started I didn't get a single vote I'll tell you hwhat, and I didn't know hwhy."

There were no typos in that sentence.

BABY steps!

DragonTrainer
January 19th, 2004, 07:41 AM
Dude, don't feel bad, votes aren't everything.I don't get too many votes, but it doesn't make much of a difference to me.Just have fun here, not getting voted for isn't anything to get upset over

John Denver
January 19th, 2004, 08:17 AM
"Not being loved is better than being hated."
~Dakota

Words o' Wisdom

BOO ya!

100marios
January 19th, 2004, 08:22 AM
Lets count my votes......
100marios for me: 3
Everyone else: 0
Total: 3
Well thats my first three votes....*Cries*
Hey, at least I voted for ya Dragon_Master!
Besides, you've got 3 more votes than a lot of other people!
I didn't get one last month, I felt kinda bad too, but sooner or later people will come to recognize you. When I first started PC, I only posted in the Art section and only posted about once every 3 weeks or so! Later, I decided to try the other threads, and I started meeting all sorts of other people. Just try posting in different types of threads Dragon_Master! You'll get the votes rolling in sooner or later!

John Denver
January 19th, 2004, 08:27 AM
"You can't expect to master something you've barely experienced."
~Dakota

Words o' Wisdom

BOO ya!

Rift
January 19th, 2004, 10:13 AM
"Dont drink out of the dirty toilet"
~Scott

Words o' Stupidity :P

well i didnt get any votes till like October i think! ^_^;

John Denver
January 19th, 2004, 10:18 AM
"He that put tomato on first get soggy bread."
~Dakota

Words o' PHLARK!

bOO yA!

Dizzy
January 19th, 2004, 03:37 PM
Dizzy's Current Votes
Dizzy say's Thank you everyone who voted for me, you guys made me really happy and even if I didnt get these many votes I still would be happy.

Im Going to Place my Votes soon So get ready :).

Rift
January 19th, 2004, 03:49 PM
OMG!!! i cant beilive how many votes iv gotten so far...

Scotts Vote Counter: 58

wow...thank you everyone who voted for me...this is the most votes iv ever gotten! thanks! ^_^

Dizzy
January 19th, 2004, 04:04 PM
OMG SCOTT lol your really popular in these parts, Your lucky lol. Congratulations *Gives Scott a Sticker*

Rift
January 19th, 2004, 04:07 PM
*puts sticker on his forehead* ya i cant beilive it...back when i came here in July i was extremly unpopular...then in September after the restart i started acting like myself...and it got me pretty far in the MOTM! :P

Dizzy
January 19th, 2004, 04:10 PM
:) Thats really good. I remember being in the position that people think they are in. I was always the one to say that I had no votes.. and It was true I didnt have any votes.. but then after the restart people started voting for me and I Dont know why.... and now I'm in this position :)

I'm going to do my votes now... Since Scott took the Sticker I'm voting for him :P

Cherrim
January 19th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Rofl, Scott. That's what I do when I get stickers. (And people look at me funny in the halls. <_<)

Arwen
January 19th, 2004, 04:18 PM
I am woundering how many votes I got so far. I'll count them now...

Rift
January 19th, 2004, 04:22 PM
im like the class clown of the school! one time i got this sticker that said "I dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy ever minute of it!" and i stuck it on my face and walked around like that! :P it was so funny! (sowy for bein off topic) :P

Geometric-sama
January 19th, 2004, 07:42 PM
Oh wow, I hit my votes aim! In fact, I think I went one over or something, because I got 6 votes! Thanks! XD

100marios
January 19th, 2004, 07:47 PM
*stops dancing*
Phew!!...those 25 votes really made me happy!.......what's that?!
*looks at vote watch*
100marios votes: 28 (I might as well bold too! Hehe)
All right!
*struggles to try to dance again but falls over*
.......uh, I can't seem to get up and dance this time but you're really appreciated Igtica! *smiles*

Rift
January 19th, 2004, 09:08 PM
geez...im really haulin in the votes this month!

Scotts Vote Counter: 61
i swear i didint steal any... :paranoid: :P :D

Arcanine
January 19th, 2004, 09:29 PM
Hey Dakota are you ever going to count up the December votes? *Puts a target on Dakota's head* count them or die. XD

Frostweaver
January 19th, 2004, 09:32 PM
Hey Dakota are you ever going to count up the December votes? *Puts a target on Dakota's head* count them or die. XD
*shifts target to Dizzy's head*

That's more correct... ^_^;
Dakota is not to be blamed for.

Arcanine
January 19th, 2004, 09:40 PM
*shifts target to Dizzy's head*

That's more correct... ^_^;
Dakota is not to be blamed for.
O_O What Dizzy took Dakota's December MOTM counting job?

Frostweaver
January 19th, 2004, 09:58 PM
well... Dakota was away for holiday then. So we got no one to do it. At first I thought that February was an empty slot so I fit Dakota to do that month instead (however it's actually DragonTrainer who got the spot before... that was my mistake X_x). So I asked who wants to do decembers. At first Kairi is going to do it if no one is doing it but then Kairi got the mod interview soon after that. So then we continued to wait, until Dizzy volunteered himself to do it. Check the previous pages in this thread.

Kairi
January 20th, 2004, 10:31 AM
If he doesnt feel like it though, I could do it easily. I was just making sure I wasnt taking away someone elses job, I was about to do it.

Dizzy
January 20th, 2004, 11:28 AM
Dakota can Have it back if he wants it, or if Kairi wants it. But I don't want to make it an Inconvienience... I already had 2 Mishaps where all the Votes were deleted... -_-...

John Denver
January 20th, 2004, 03:15 PM
Hmm...so if dizzy doesn't want to...I guess...FOREVER IT SHALL BE LOST!

oh well, can't wait for the Jan votes then...thas good

so BOO ya! dizzy...

Rift
January 20th, 2004, 09:05 PM
Ill do it then! *remembers back to win frostweaver said you need basic addition skills* never mind... :P well theres no pressure on ya Diz! ^_^

If life gives ya Lemons...make Orange Juice! :P
~Scott

Words o' Wisdom

John Denver
January 21st, 2004, 04:53 AM
oh...no you didn't...

*whips out shotgun* :P

Well if your gonna count em I guess that's good...yeah DROP THE BOMB!

BOO yaaaaaa!

Dizzy
January 21st, 2004, 11:26 AM
Nah I'll still do it since people like Dakota think I should so whatever..

DAKOTA HOW DARE YOU SING DROP THE BOMB... That song is so .... not cool.. Pardon if I sing it lol.

Ya... Drop the Bomb... okay never mind

John Denver
January 21st, 2004, 07:02 PM
ya DROP THE BOMB!!

heh...that song is so dumb I love it :D:D:D

I think the polls should be closed about now...but that is vitos call...

vito?

boo ya?

Geometric-sama
January 22nd, 2004, 12:27 AM
geez...im really haulin in the votes this month!

Scotts Vote Counter: 61
i swear i didint steal any... :paranoid: :P :D
Well, maybe you didn't steal any, but I'm stealing some of yours!

*grabs some of Scott's votes* *looks at votes in hand* Oh dear, it looks like I picked up some of the ones for "Best Male Member" *throws them hastily back at Scott*

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 22nd, 2004, 02:33 PM
My call? If so... Ok! Voting closed.

Frostweaver
January 22nd, 2004, 02:41 PM
oh... I thought you said end of the month aka 31st? Oh well =/

So I guess all voting is to be done by the end of the 3rd week of the month then... One short week of rest from MOTM until Dragontrainer starts the February MOTM! ^_^

Kairi
January 22nd, 2004, 02:45 PM
Guess no votes for me again, thought I had time. ._.;;; Oh well, always next month. O.o;

Frostweaver
January 22nd, 2004, 02:48 PM
mmhmm... me too. I so remember something about votes closing at the end of this month... I was planning to vote next Friday (one day before the end of the month ;p *c*) too. Err... I'll save this voting blueprint for next month.

Arwen
January 22nd, 2004, 04:14 PM
I get I blew the votes...

=P... but it doesn't matter though... even IF i don't win...

Rift
January 22nd, 2004, 04:24 PM
i usually forgot to vote ^_^;; but i was reminded this month! :P so i guess i did my good deed and voted for my community sake! *gets hit by a random tomato*

Miyu-chan
January 22nd, 2004, 05:02 PM
I forgot to vote! T-T *hits self* I was gonna to vote this Saturday... >.>; I'll vote first thing next month then. n_n;

Frostweaver
January 22nd, 2004, 05:03 PM
lol... I think everyone who usually vote the last day before closing all got screwed... already a total of 4 people didn't vote ^_^;

Arwen
January 22nd, 2004, 05:13 PM
I forgot to vote too... ;-;

*cries...*

DragonTrainer
January 22nd, 2004, 05:33 PM
Darn, I was going to vote today, but it was closed before I could vote

Frostweaver
January 22nd, 2004, 05:34 PM
People who didn't vote: 5

Err... did Masato already started or did he just closed it? If he didn't start yet... hopefully we can unlock it for one or 2 more days and squish in all of our votes right now? Please? *starts whining*

22sa
January 24th, 2004, 09:15 PM
.....Unhh........ My ballot is joke ballot though, I was going to change it...

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
January 25th, 2004, 12:46 PM
I don't think there should be a MOTM

John Denver
January 25th, 2004, 02:57 PM
it's a bit late for that ^^NICK^^ :P

why don't you think there should be a MOTM?

Aaooo-uh!?

Dizzy
January 25th, 2004, 06:51 PM
I'm sorry everyone, I can't do it. I can't Count December's Votes, I've been way too busy... I hope you can forgive me for my sin :(.

22sa
January 25th, 2004, 07:25 PM
I'm sorry everyone, I can't do it. I can't Count December's Votes, I've been way too busy... I hope you can forgive me for my sin :(.
lol, December's past so long ago, so don't worry about it. :P

Arwen
January 25th, 2004, 07:41 PM
Don't worry about it...

BTW: Did I win best sig once?

22sa
January 25th, 2004, 07:42 PM
Don't worry about it...

BTW: Did I win best sig once?
He didn't count... but I guess you can always flip back and look.

DragonTrainer
January 26th, 2004, 02:57 PM
It's okay Dizzy, but I wouldn't consider it a sin....

John Denver
January 26th, 2004, 05:03 PM
yeah it's not like you killed somebody...

or did you?

hmm

BOO ya!

22sa
January 30th, 2004, 05:26 PM
yeah it's not like you killed somebody...

or did you?

hmm

BOO ya!
I don't think so. Only Moderators/Admins can kill people. =P

DragonTrainer
January 30th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Yes..I am a.......killer :P XD just playing

Anyways, be prepared, for I am the next host of MOTM

Kairi
January 30th, 2004, 05:54 PM
I don't think so. Only Moderators/Admins can kill people. =PHe is a moderator though. O.o; *splashes cold water*

DragonTrainer
January 30th, 2004, 05:56 PM
Killer mods, what is the world coming to XD

22sa
January 30th, 2004, 06:13 PM
He is a moderator though. O.o; *splashes cold water*
Dizzy's really a moderator? O.o

DragonTrainer, can you shorten the voting time to like 1 week, just so it stays there for less time?

DragonTrainer
January 30th, 2004, 06:15 PM
No Dizzy isn't a mod

Well, I don't know, we have to all decide how long it stays there

22sa
January 30th, 2004, 06:17 PM
No Dizzy isn't a mod

Well, I don't know, we have to all decide how long it stays there
Hmmm ya and I was thinking you could give us 1 week to vote than like leave the results up for 5 days after you've posted them.

That way the MOTM stuff will only stay up for about 2 weeks per month.

DragonTrainer
January 30th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Well, not a week, too short.Maybe 2 weeks?

22sa
January 30th, 2004, 06:26 PM
I guess it be too short for most for you. PE2K has it up for just one week. Maybe you could make it 10 days instead then, because 2 weeks making a very big difference, but there's still a difference I guess hehe. Also, I have another request, or suggestion, can you reduce the number of categories too?

DragonTrainer
January 30th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Yes, I will reduce the categories.Too many.Also, I will introduce some of my own

22sa
January 30th, 2004, 06:32 PM
Yes, I will reduce the categories.Too many.Also, I will introduce some of my own
Interesting, what are they about? =P

DragonTrainer
January 30th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Well, they are a surprise, but they will take some thought ;)

22sa
January 30th, 2004, 06:41 PM
Well, they are a surprise, but they will take some thought ;)
Cool :cool:, thanks for putting in effort lol. =P

John Denver
January 31st, 2004, 07:34 AM
2 weeks looks good...not too long or short...

you gotta keep some of the core categories though DT...

BOO ya!

DragonTrainer
January 31st, 2004, 08:01 AM

BOO ya!
Yes, the main categories will stay, but I will add in some special categories

Kairi
January 31st, 2004, 09:32 AM
Ooo, like the Best Super Moderator that starts with D one? =P

DragonTrainer
January 31st, 2004, 11:03 AM
Lol, not like that, but new ones, ones you haven't seen before

22sa
January 31st, 2004, 03:31 PM

BOO ya!
As in 2 weeks of voting time of MOTM time? =P

Kairi
January 31st, 2004, 03:35 PM
Wouldnt that be the same thing 22sa? O.o;

*hasnt voted in a while* Doesnt matter to me, just let me know next time when it closes ._.

Frostweaver
January 31st, 2004, 03:37 PM

*seems like the trend is 2 weeks only now*
*wonder what categories will go away...*

Purin
January 31st, 2004, 03:52 PM
Well, not a week, too short.Maybe 2 weeks?
A question. Is it the first two weeks or the last two weeks of a month?
(My opinion is that placing the MOTM voting on the last two weeks will be good....)

22sa
January 31st, 2004, 04:13 PM
Wouldnt that be the same thing 22sa? O.o;

*hasnt voted in a while* Doesnt matter to me, just let me know next time when it closes ._.
Not if we plan to sticky the MOTM results for a while which we should...:\ :P

Frostweaver
January 31st, 2004, 04:15 PM
*thinks there will be enough replies to keep MOTM results at the top of the list for long enough of a time*

22sa
January 31st, 2004, 04:45 PM
*thinks there will be enough replies to keep MOTM results at the top of the list for long enough of a time*
I don't know, it just seems more proper stickied. =/

Kairi
January 31st, 2004, 04:53 PM
Ive never sticked them, so many in OC anyways. X.x; People are hyper about them long enough that they stay up anyways, seems to me.

22sa
January 31st, 2004, 06:12 PM
So we're going for 2 weeks of voting time next month? :\

Kairi
January 31st, 2004, 06:14 PM
I dont know, up to DragonTrainer I suppose. Always has been up to the host(ess).

Rift
January 31st, 2004, 10:35 PM
DT...pwease dont get rid of "Most Hilarious"! its the only thing i actually can win at! *takes DTs left shoe* if you dont keep Most Hilarious ill...ill...ill eat your shoe! :P

100marios
January 31st, 2004, 11:35 PM
DT...pwease dont get rid of "Most Hilarious"! its the only thing i actually can win at! *takes DTs left shoe* if you dont keep Most Hilarious ill...ill...ill eat your shoe! :P
Yeah, same here! (although I did get a suprising amount of "favorite male" and "coolest member" hehe...*smiles*)
*Is about to take Scott's shoe....but isn't too sure if he should for, uh, health reasons hehe*
I don't think he'll take it off though.....but I am curious of what "new" topics he has in mind...

DragonTrainer
February 1st, 2004, 11:07 AM
Resume activity in February MOTM discusiion

*Closed and Unstickied*(Wow, 2 for 1!)