PDA

View Full Version : Hello there!

Yoshiman
April 10th, 2005, 07:23 AM
I'm new here! It seems nice here. Unless it is otherwise :P I'm here because my other aveorite site ACC is down. I hope this is a good place! :D

PrinceOfDarkness
April 10th, 2005, 07:25 AM
It is a good place. Welcome, have fun, follow teh rules, and PM me if ya wanna be friends.

Yoshiman
April 10th, 2005, 07:46 AM
I would If I knew how :P ACC is different to here... Wheres my signature?

Peekimon
April 10th, 2005, 08:06 AM
Hello there!
To add/remove friends, go to your Cpanel, go to Profile, you'll find a "Friends" Place, and insert your friends on PokCommunity there.
Welcome, again :) :)

Yoshiman
April 10th, 2005, 08:16 AM
Thanks! :D if you want to know what ACC stands for. It is Animal Crossing Community.com I like it there. I'm Yoshiman there too if you join. You have to use preset avatars though. :classic:

PS: My Signature is working. How ordinary! :P

Asura Nirosuki
April 10th, 2005, 09:37 AM
Hahaha you sig is awsome^^.Please enjoy your stay here*bows*.

Natsuki
April 10th, 2005, 12:07 PM
Welcome to The PokeCommunity Yoshiman! ^___^ Yoshi ish teh pwnz...especially in Mario Kart Double Dash. XD Anyways, my name's Kelsey, it's nice ta meet ya. ^o^ Please check out the rules for each forum and have a good time. =3

~Kelsey

Shining Mew
April 10th, 2005, 04:12 PM
Cute siggy xD Yoshi is adorable... Welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot fo fun here ^^ See ya!

~SM

Lust
April 13th, 2005, 05:37 PM
Welcome to PC! If you have any questions or want to be friends then PM me.

Nicks
April 13th, 2005, 11:29 PM
Hi, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot of fun and post heaps

Ninja Retsu
April 15th, 2005, 02:15 AM
I'm new here! It seems nice here. Unless it is otherwise :P I'm here because my other aveorite site ACC is down. I hope this is a good place! :D
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help,have any questions or have any problems,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will be active,have a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

pika2000
April 18th, 2005, 06:38 AM
Hi and welcome here.
I'm sure you'll find a lot of new friends and that you'll have a lot of fun :)