PDA

View Full Version : have u ever...

ASG
April 10th, 2005, 01:18 PM
... mixed different kinds of drinks together and DRANK it? XD i have: Cranberry juice wit Apple Juice(it tasted good) then today i mixed pepsi and DR.Pepper (good) but orange juice and water don't fit nicely XD how bout u ppls?

Esai
April 10th, 2005, 01:21 PM
Yeah, I have coke + lemonade, and some others most of them tasted nice, but a tip for everyone Any Drink + Vinegar doesnt taste nice!

Bay-kun
April 10th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Well, not usually, but certain drinks do taste well together IMO. For instance, Sierra Mist and cranberry juice I tried one time, and it was pretty good. XD

ASG
April 10th, 2005, 01:40 PM
i had Vinegar and water once XD(for a porject in skool some one gave me vinegar and i put it in water mmmmm it waz good XD)

Miyu-chan
April 10th, 2005, 01:56 PM
I put cofee and hot chocolate together at a winter camp. =3 It was good~!!! x3

Shana
April 13th, 2005, 12:33 PM
I did that before a long time ago, but I forget what they were. XD

Dawson
April 13th, 2005, 02:10 PM
Yeah...I went to a party before and the mixes were unbelievably nasty. I wont go into detail though since this a Pokemon forum...

Sammi
April 13th, 2005, 02:57 PM
My mom mixed some orange strawberry banana juice with orange juice... XD
I've also had apple and orange juice together. It was pretty good.
But that's about the extent of it. O_O;

Natsuki
April 13th, 2005, 03:36 PM
Of course I have! XD When we go to places like Pizza Hut or some restaurant with those "Serve Yourself" soda machine things, I put everything in my drink. XD From Coca-Cola to Pepsi to Root Beer to Dr. Pepper to Hi-C to Mountain Dew etc. etc. Where I live it's called a "Suicide." XD And it actually tastes quite good. ^-^

~Kelsey

Nine
April 13th, 2005, 04:13 PM
Yeah... Mountain Dew + Sprite = surprisingly good.

Also some other drinks that you youngins' can't have... >_>

Lady Pearl
April 13th, 2005, 05:48 PM
I've made lots of combinations in the past but I forgot most. ^^; A recent one was milk and water to play a game with my brother, Fear Factor. @.@;; I also like mixing juices! =3

Lust
April 13th, 2005, 05:54 PM
xD. Of course. I once mixed 5 kinds of pop together!

April 13th, 2005, 07:56 PM
I have mixed Pomagranet (SP?) Juice with Seirra Mist and it tasted pretty good!I've also mixed Diet Coke with Sunkist.It tastes ok.

AngelWolfie
April 13th, 2005, 08:55 PM
I've mixed rootbeer with cola, and cola with some milk before =3 Cola and a bit of milk is good.

Ruriko
April 14th, 2005, 03:39 PM
Here's a list! XD

~ Coke + Milk = Ah~yuck. >3
~ Juice + Ice Tea = >>;
~ Milk + Lemonade = 0_0;
~ Lemonade + Sprite = Taste's good. X3

I know. Mee ish wierd! X_x;

Merzbau
April 14th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Does Kool-Aid count? Me and Josh (dj_jammer506) mixed about 15 different flavors of old Kool-Aid together at his house...it was black. XD He liked it, but I almost spit it out. XD

PrinceOfDarkness
April 14th, 2005, 04:00 PM
u copy cats XD I mixs alot of cokes together. I have alot of combinations, but I'll keep them a secret XD

Kylie-chan
April 14th, 2005, 10:40 PM
Yep.

Orange juice plus grape juice = Divine, but bitter.

X3

darkgamerGS
April 15th, 2005, 01:08 PM
I have had orang e juice/apple juice, orange soda/root beer, Coke/Sprite, Mountain Dew/root beer, and just cause my dad forced me to once, daytime medicine/night time medicine. O_O Eww...

Lucid-Acid
April 15th, 2005, 01:19 PM
I put cherry juice in coke, sprite and white grape juice, mixing soft drinks seems... kinda icky XD

Allstories
April 15th, 2005, 01:19 PM
My sister puts salt in her Pepsi sometimes thinking she's being funny. It's like she's deliberately trying to be unhealthy.

TRIFORCE89
April 15th, 2005, 04:31 PM
Oh! In Grade 2 I did this at a birthday party. I didn't drink it, but I somehow got some random kid to do so.

Let's see, what did I add? Umm...Coke, Pepsi, Coffee, Apple Juice, 7Up, Ginger Ale, Milk, Chocolate Milk and Water. Mm...yummy. @@

*~Ashley~*
April 15th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Yeah, actually I have. When I was in 6th grade we had a party on the last day of religion class and we all mixed sodas together. It was like: root beer, orange, coke, and sprite. It was surprisingly good though. o_o;

pokejungle
April 15th, 2005, 08:26 PM
Ashley...long time no see! 0.0;; ^^

I always mix my pops together at fast food places xD

Cherry coke + diet coke is the bes! mmmmmm!

Forgotten_hope
April 15th, 2005, 08:32 PM
i once mixed cranberry juice with sprite,then added a lemon in it mmm it tasted so good.

Kecleon_
April 15th, 2005, 09:08 PM
I can't remember any times I've done that, so I guess my answer is no. *Grabs Coca Cola and Sprite out, pours them in a glass and drinks* Hey, not bad! :D

This isn't much of a drink thing, but on New Year's Eve, my friends and I put Skittles in our Sierra Mists. Those were good.

Xion
April 15th, 2005, 10:05 PM
Awesome, I've mixed lots of kinds of sodas together, they are good mixed up.

Shinin
April 16th, 2005, 06:35 AM
I mixed Lemonade and Pink Lemonade to make Orange Lemonade. It tasted awesome.

Blaziken Trainer
April 16th, 2005, 06:48 AM
Coke and Dr.Pepper . It did't taste much different thiogh.

Arcanine
April 16th, 2005, 07:40 AM
I don't know if this stuff counts as "drinks mixed together" but I'll just say my weird concoctions. XD

I've mixed Coke with Soya sauce (for you that don't know Soya sauce is what you put on rice at them Chinese restaurants XD) once years ago. And let's just say it isn't going to be hitting store shelves any time soon. XD

I've also mixed Honey and Orange juice. It's good it, the honey takes the strong Orangey taste out of Orange juice. XD

I've mixed Coke and Milk once. It was different, but I spit it out. XD

Snivi
April 23rd, 2005, 03:11 AM
My dad always mixed grape, apple and cranberry when I was a kid. It was good.

O
April 24th, 2005, 06:09 AM
A Secret Hong Kong Yummy Drink type of thing... Mix Lipton Tea and Coffee together, add coffee creamer and sugar.... MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I just had it this morning.

Smarties-chan
May 2nd, 2005, 04:18 AM
I once mixed milk and appel juice it tasted kinda good XD We (me and my friend) once mixed coke orange juice and strawberry juice it was good too XD

--White Wolf--
May 2nd, 2005, 04:22 AM
I've mixed CocaCola with 7up once ... It tasted good :P

Eliana
May 2nd, 2005, 04:26 AM
OH MY GOD O_O
This brings back memories...OH YES...Did I drink it?no XD

Lets see I mixed Orange Soda, Water, Seltzer, Pepsi, Sprite, Grape Juice, and Wine a lot O_o

Smarties-chan
May 2nd, 2005, 07:10 AM
I'll go and mix some drinks right now I'll be back soon :D

Done I mixed orange juice milk strawberry juice and blueberry juice XD it wasn't too bad

Shiny Lugia
May 2nd, 2005, 02:57 PM
I drank Danimals with Lemonade... Mmmmm I love that fruity taste XD!

Jolty-kun
May 3rd, 2005, 07:33 AM
This brings back lotsa memories too XD, my mum and dad went somewhere, my sister was.. i dont have clue XD, probably went with them, she was only like.. 1 or 2 at the time o.O, and i once before that asked my mum, "Mum, does Milkshake and Lemonade taste nice?", and now i think she was like.. o.O XD, so when my mum, dad and sister went somewhere, i did what I always wanted to do, and ill leave it on a cliffhanger XD

SADM
May 3rd, 2005, 11:51 AM
Wiskey+Coke=Mistake
everclear and Mt.Dew=I went crazy.

Zero ex
May 3rd, 2005, 08:02 PM
I tried with, sprite, fanta, and joya of apple, at tasted to bad.

chrno
May 3rd, 2005, 08:07 PM
i once try coca cola and orange, i was going to die there

Mario The World Champion
May 3rd, 2005, 08:14 PM
To tell you all the truth...

I've never mixed any drinks before and drank them. I'm boring as hell.

However, I always wanted to mix Coke with Pepsi and see what that tastes like. XD

Kogenta
May 3rd, 2005, 08:28 PM
I have mixed drinks a number of times. One of my favorite combinations is that of orange juice and ginger ale.

Frost
May 4th, 2005, 02:39 PM
One time i tasted milk and water and it made my stomach do backflips and i felt like i had some kind of weird growth or ability (i dont XD) and alot of times i mix all the fountain drinks there are. It tastes like stale candy. Surprisingly good stale candy XD. Ive mixed sunny D and caprisun. DO THAT!!! it is the best drink EVER!!!! Ive mixed sprite and muntain dew pitch black, which was pretty good.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
May 4th, 2005, 02:42 PM
hmm, let's see. I've mixed coke, diet coke, dr pepper, diet dr pepper, barq's, mountain dew, 7up, lemonade, pepsi, sweet tea, cherry coke, and tea together at one time and drank it. I was rather fond of that mixture, it was really good...

Psychotic_Demon
May 4th, 2005, 02:45 PM
I've mixed Coke, Diet Coke, Root Beer, Sprite, Sunkist, Moutain Dew, Pepsi, Mr. Pib, Diet Pepsi, 7up, and Mountain Dew Code Red together once... And I lived!! Of course, the restraunt caught on fire and me and my friend Sophie got a restraining order from the restraunt... So now we buy our sodas off the Soda Mixing Black Market.