View Full Version : I hate all these Pokemon products...

January 3rd, 2004, 7:30 PM
I typed down "pokemon legendary" in Google and all I found were stupid trading card sites! Pokemon isn't going to be ruled by trading cards, it's just not right!
I was hoping to find information on Registeel...

January 3rd, 2004, 7:43 PM
it is hard to believe, but the TCG is the first thing that will come to mind if you mention "pokmon" to someone neutral to the fad. I believe it is due to the fact that all those kids being jacked for rare cards and stuff making news a lot...you never saw a news story about a kid getting his pokmon Game Boy cartridge stolen, did you?

BTW, there are quite a few places you can look to find the information that you were looking for...try the pokdex at www.serebii.net (http://www.serebii.net)

January 3rd, 2004, 8:02 PM
Pokemon Fan Universe (http://www.pokemonfanuniverse.com/) (SA's forum) has a big PokDex too (and it loads a lot faster then SPP).

January 5th, 2004, 9:56 AM
I think that's the site I was at a while back that only had a PHP Pokdex. If it is, they've changed alot [at least at first glance].

January 5th, 2004, 10:47 AM
I collect the cards, but just because I'm a collecter. Pokemon cards did come out BEFORE the show in America I think. There's a really good pokedex in www.pokemon.com/. It has every pokemon in it, their special ability, information. Everything.

January 5th, 2004, 10:53 AM
does the pokdex at pokemon.com tell you at what level each pokemon learns all its attacks and where to catch them? It didn't when I last looked XD

i've never been to PFU before...(which is wierd...I thought I've been to all the PC staff member's homepages)

January 5th, 2004, 10:55 AM
Well, with that domain name, I don't see how it could'nt. A site with the name "Pokmon,com" would be expected to have everything.

January 5th, 2004, 12:05 PM
...and yet it has nothing. No base stats, no max stats with various personailties, no encounter data, no attack/breeding move data...their Pokdex is for four year-olds.

January 5th, 2004, 1:06 PM
Unlike Pokemon forever, I 4got the link though

January 5th, 2004, 3:11 PM
SPP is one POOR POKEDEX. Like what Kairi said already, it's not even close to efficient... this site on the other hand... hehe

try that... Mana Lugia gave that to me in the past and it works wonders (i use to use psypoke... it's very good too but lags like crazy... this one is simple and straight to the point).

January 5th, 2004, 3:54 PM
I meant www.pokemon.com (http://www.pokemon.com) 's, but I Dunno about other Pokdexes. I'm pretty much all the Pokdex I need.

January 6th, 2004, 1:53 AM
Yes, the card game did come out before the animated series so people in general will associate "pokemon" with the card game. I think the others already posted pretty good links to what you're looking for but if you're still in need of another source just pm me about it.

January 6th, 2004, 4:29 AM
Well, it at least has some stuff on it (pokemon.com that is). It has enough for me. And, no, it doesn't have the level they get their moves. If you want stuff like that, buy a hand book (although the ruby/sapphire one stinks)

Vai Fox
January 6th, 2004, 10:39 PM
Yeah,I'll admit,i'm sick of all the rediculous pok.emon products..I only collect the ones of my favorite pok.emon,which they dont seem to make. -whine.- =/
But anyways..I collect the cards..they're fun.I like having something to collect.I even have Ho-oh and Lugia figurines i made my mom buy off ebay. o_O; Hehh...