View Full Version : Pokemorph Maker (revision)

April 13th, 2005, 12:40 PM
Based on the RP that has instilled many fond memories in all of us, pokemorph maker returns again! Here, the world of pokemon is as normal, but for several kind of reasons, there are humans who have become half pokemon, and pokemon that have become half human. There are currently no laws restricting pokemorphs, but there are some prejudicce, some rumors, and some acceptance of them. However, the teams (paticularly team rocket) Uses these pokemorphs for their own gain, often mistreating and exploting them.

And of course, as always, the form.

Pokemon half:
Pokemon you own: (optional)
Pokemon or human origin: (Optional, basically, were you a pokemon, or a Human before you became a morph? You don't need to tell if you don't want to)
Personality: (optional)
History: (optional)
Other: (optional, anything else special about your character.)

April 13th, 2005, 12:57 PM
Name: Kiri
Appearance: Tall and thin, has short blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Wears a blue T-shirt and jeans.
Pokemon half: Espeon. Has an espeon tail and ears in half pokemon form, and also has light purple hair.
Pokemon you own: none
Pokemon or human origin: Was a human, but was captured and mutated, but escaped and tried to return to having a normal life and forgetting all about her powers.
Personality: Very quiet and little is known by others about her. She is usually very calm, and like to just relax and daydream most of the time. Smart, but has a short attention span in school.

April 13th, 2005, 1:11 PM
Name: Nidhoggir (self applied name, goes by the name 'nido')
Appearance: Almost like a normal human, apart from the pinkish-purple skin, nidorino ears, as well as the spines on his head. I has brown hair, and has a lean, but still somewhat muscular build, usually wearing a simple white T-shirt and jeans.
Pokemon half: Nidorino
Pokemon you own: Breloom
Pokemon or human origin: He was originally a Nidoran, but was captured by team rocket for the painful process of becoming a pokemorph, but has ecaped, and lives as a human pokemorph.

Dragon Paw
April 13th, 2005, 2:18 PM
Name: Kristen
Appearance: She is short at about 4' 10". She has red hair and brown eyes. She posseses a pair of red draconic wings and a red draconic tail. She has an elongonated face like a Charizard's and has red scales covering her body. Her finger nails and toenails are claws.
Pokemon half: Red Charizard
Pokemon you own: (optional)
Pokemon or human origin: (Optional, basically, were you a pokemon, or a Human before you became a morph? You don't need to tell if you don't want to)
Other: (optional, anything else special about your character.)

April 13th, 2005, 2:47 PM
Name:Zidane Tekai
Appearance:Blue and red face like Salamence, wears all black with two holes in the back of his shirt for wings and 1 in his trousers for his tail
Pokemon half:Salamence wings, tailand is the same shade of blue and red Salamence is
Pokemon you own:Houndoom
Pokemon or human origin: was a cold and mean human but after being taken and morphed by team rocket started to appreciate everythin in life
Personality:trys to be nice to every 1 and helps whenever he can but still likes to be alone sometimes

Flygon trainer
April 13th, 2005, 5:12 PM
Name: It kind of depends on her form. But generally, she responds to "Fluffy". However, the reaction might not really be a good one. Call her Midge if you don't want to die.
Appearance: Doesn't have a human form
Pokemon half:http://www.monsterink.com/gab/img/midge.jpg
Pokemon you own: Flygon
Pokemon or human origin: Pokemon
Other: She works for Team Rocket, and has a special computer chip in her ear that gives her a special power unlike any other.

April 13th, 2005, 6:32 PM
OOC: All right, we can start now, but anyone is still welcome to join. ^_^

I was wandering through the alleyways of the city. I liked being here. Unlike most people, I like the memories it brought. Rather than sadness, I remmbered times of escape, and freedom, all beginning, right here in this alley. I grinned. I still caugh people's eye, even though pokemorphs were mostly accepted nowadays, though there was practically no way to tell between a human or a pokemon once they had changed, something I was thankful for...

April 13th, 2005, 7:09 PM
Kiri slowly wandered through an alleyway in her full human form with a bag of groceries in one hand. She was just taking this route as a shortcut home, and didn't come here often. She silently thought to herself about the incident that had happened three years ago, when she was only ten. Two men in black suits and caps had jumped her near her home, and taken her to a strange facility where they had combined her genes with those of an espeon. She had managed to escape, but she had telekenetic powers, the ability to change from human to half espeon, or even from human to full espeon. She had become a pokemorph. Unusual creatures. Once se learned how, she changed to her human form and never used her powers again. Why was she thinking abou that? She never wanted to remember it! She shook her head and blinked, trying to get rid or the memory.

Flygon trainer
April 13th, 2005, 7:12 PM
"eev..." I muttered, sitting alongside a small stream, tossing rocks into it. Where the heck was I supposed to find a particular Nidorino morph among what could be hundreds of pokemorphs? My left ear was flat to my head, as the other twitched around towards every sound. I also had various other morphs I was supposed to capture, my power made me incredibly flexible with what I could fight. Finally, I got up, and took off, deciding to climb up to the roof and use Flygon to look around for every nearby Nidorino morph...

April 13th, 2005, 7:17 PM
I walked through the alley, only paying scant attention to the people around me, despite the stares. I moved out into the street, and took a simple path along the road. I didn't even bother trying to hide. After all, what difference would it make? I had no idea that someone could be after me...

Flygon trainer
April 13th, 2005, 7:22 PM
My ears suddenly twitched, and I moved along the building and looked down to see a Nidorino morph! I looked closer, and realised that he had the same pattering as the morph I was hunting. I lept down from my pearch, landing just a few feet behind him. To him, it would probably just look like I had been intending to head in the same direction as he was...

April 13th, 2005, 7:27 PM
My ears instantly lowered to the point were they were sticking out sideways, but I showed no other outward sign. I heard a light thump as something behind me hit the ground, but I continued walking for a while, turning into another alleyway, intending to get a look at whatever landed while being discreet...

April 13th, 2005, 7:37 PM
Kiri heard the footsteps of someone running up behind her. She spun around and saw two men that looked just like the ones who had taken her to the laboratory before. Rage immeadiately welled up inside her and her hands felt cold, and she dropped her bag. "YOU!" She shouted, her fists tight. "What do you want now?!" The men said nothing. As if they heard commands that Kiri had not, the mightyenas standing next to the men charged at her, barking and foaming at the mouth. Kiri instinctivly put her hands out in front of her and the mightyenas stopped in mid-bound. Kiri's hands were glowing a pale purple. She relaxed and the pokemon fell to the ground with surprised yips. The two men stared in awe at the girl's power, and ran, followed by the frightened mightyenas.

Flygon trainer
April 13th, 2005, 7:38 PM
I pretended to ignore him, walking by, though I was more looking for a place to get back on the roof and try a strike from above. Or, if this guy fell for the "cute little eevee" look, I could bring him in with a minimal fight. Knocking out a guy that had become infatuated was easier then if they knew what I was doing...

April 13th, 2005, 7:45 PM
I glanced around as I turned, and immidiately saw the eevee girl, and even someone as cynical as I was had to admit she looked rather cute. I doubled back as I did so, the faintest of smiles parting my face as I moved out of the alley, turning and walking in the same direction that she was heading now...

Flygon trainer
April 13th, 2005, 7:52 PM
I looked back as he followed me, and turned, saying "hello there." Acting like I had never seen him since a few seconds ago. The way things were going already, it wasn't likely that I would have much of a struggle taking him down later, I'd probably even be able to get him closer to the secret entrance before knocking him out...

April 13th, 2005, 7:56 PM
Kiri stared at her hands, which were no longer glowing. She never knew she could use her powers without being in morph form. She looked around to see if anyone else was around, and saw a nidorino morph following an eevee morph. A wierd feeling came to her. Something wasn't right about the eevee morph. She got the same feeling when she saw her that she did when she saw the two men in black. She followed the two, trying to stay quiet as she spyed on them. Wait...she was a morph..She didn't have to sneek. She remember how she had a full espeon form. A few seconds later an espeon stepped out of the shadows. She headed toward a nearby trash can and tried to act as much like a pokemon as posible as she watched the morphs pass.

April 13th, 2005, 7:56 PM
I grinned, and said "Hey." Just that. I knew she had jumped from somewhere, and I didn't really care why she did it. I had to admit, it was her cuteness, it made me let down her guard. I stopped as I reached her, waiting for her to say something. Okay, so ladies weren't my strong point, but still, she had been the one following me...

Flygon trainer
April 13th, 2005, 8:07 PM
"Have we met before? You seem... familier." I said, watching him, one ear tilted to the side, indicating curiosity. My other ear twitched slightly towards a nearby Espeon, but moved back into its normal position as I decided that the Espeon wasn't a threat. The espeon spawned memories of fighting various posionous pokemon using my powers, and I'd have to do it again, very, very soon...

April 13th, 2005, 8:08 PM
Kiri shivered and her short fur stood on end. She remembered that espeon had sensitive fur that enabled it to tell what it's opponent was about to do. 'Knockout.' The word knockout immeadiately came to her head. Was the eevee morph going to hurt the nidorino? Adrenaline rushed through Kiri's veins. "WATCH OUT!" She shouted, running toward the eevee morph and digging her claws into her tail

April 13th, 2005, 8:13 PM
"I doubt it, I haven't exactly been here long." I said, shrugging. I was glad I had spent almost an entire year doing nothing with my free time but practicing human speech. I sounded just like one of them now. "What about you?" I asked, adding "I'm Nido, by the way. No pun intended." That's when I saw the espeon move forward and strike. "What the?" I asked, still able to understand the pokemon language. This certainly wasn't what I expected to happen, and I instinctively generated a few poison sting spines in my hand from the shock.

Flygon trainer
April 13th, 2005, 8:17 PM
I yelped as I felt the Espeon on my tail, and just managed to keep myself from immediatly transforming into Umbreon. I had to keep my power hidden until it was too late. for now, I thrashed my tail, trying to knock the purple-pink pokemon off me. It hurt pretty badly, and I had just spent a long time tending to my fur....

April 13th, 2005, 8:19 PM
I stood there, stunned. This just made no sense. Firstly, while they didn't trust pokemorphs, city pokemon rarely came out of the blue and attacked, and even past that, they were of the same fmaily of pokemon, why would an espeon attack an eevee morph? Today was definitely going to be interesting...

April 13th, 2005, 8:24 PM
Kiri held fast, and shouted "RUN!" to the nidorino morph before sinking her teeth into the tail as well. She bit harder and harder, trying to keep the eevee morph busy so that the nidorino morphcould escape. She remembered what she had done to the mightyenas before..she consentrated the same way, and hoped it would paralyze the eevee morph.

Flygon trainer
April 13th, 2005, 8:29 PM
Before she even managed it, I had had enough, and my ears both pointed towards the Espeon as my body turned black and my fur trimmed down quite a bit. My eyes became a glowing yellow, and several circular rings appeared on my body, glowing near white. Immedatly, i flung the Espeon off me, gathering energy in one hand and throwing it at her in a Shadow Ball attack. My ears and tail were now that of Umbreon, and this insolent Espeon was going to pay...

April 13th, 2005, 8:42 PM
Kiri felt pain shoot through her body as she hit the ground. She saw the shadow ball hurtling toward her and jumped out of the way. She thought frantically about what she could do...The only thing she could think of was run. Kiri turned around and ran as far as she could before running out of breath near a fountain in front of a theater. She was incredibly thirsty. Drinking out of the fountsain would be disgusting, and embarrassing at that. She remembered that people didn't care if they saw a pokemon drinking from a fountain. She put her front paws on the edge and took a drink from it. It tasted horrible. It quenched her thirst, though, and that was all that mattered. Kiri walked around the theater, stood behind it and transformed so that she was full human again. She came back in front and looked around for the other morph.

April 13th, 2005, 9:58 PM
i apoligise for the lateness of this but if its not to late may i join .

Name: Maes
Appearance:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/Wy_Wynaut/Maesvulpix.bmp 600 tall brown hair glasses
his left eye is missing
Pokemon half: Vulpix
Pokemon you own: Munchlax Manyula

Pokemon or human origin: Human

Other: team rocket member(optional, anything else special about your character.)

There is more I wish to add but I have been asked to stop using the computer

April 13th, 2005, 10:08 PM
"Uhhhh," I said, my hands suddenly bristling with the long, thin needles that were my poison sting attack, a nervous reaction. I stared at the now-umbreon morph, and a sweat drop appeared at the back of my head. "Uh, just... Just what happened right now?"

Wilco Blackflame
April 13th, 2005, 11:36 PM
And in I slink to rp...

Name: Pitch
Appearance: Has no human form, a murkrow's hooked beak in place of a mouth and nose, has a light layer of black feathers on his skin. fingers are long and slender much like feathers, yet has a surprisingly strong grip. wears a grey pin-striped suit with a small hole at the back to allow his tail freedom of movement and a hat similar to one you might see in a mafia movie over the hatlike shape of his murkrowlike head. Wears no shoes as his talons don't fit in them.
Pokemon half: Murkrow
Personality: Difficult to interpret
History: Mostly forgotten.
Other: Has a small headset running along the left side of his head between his earhole and beak, concealed in the feathers of his head. Also has thin slits in the sleeves of his suit's jacket, allowing his arm feathers to elongate for flight.

I don't have a name...some call me Pitch, and as a name, it suffices. Officially, I don't exist. I'm a government experiment. From what I've been told of my "past life", I was a criminal agent for an organisation called team rocket, plotting the downfall of the government. Given the choice of submitting myself for experimentation and employment or death, I'm told I agreed....I have the feeling I would have ended up like this either way. And so now, here I stand, an agent of the very government I tried to destroy...Ironic ain't it? But the focus of my attention right now, is the eevee, now umbreon on the street below me "...Now that's something new..."

Flygon trainer
April 14th, 2005, 8:18 AM
"Automatic defence." I said as I felt my body shift back into it's Eevee form, and I slipped my hands into my pockets, shrugging and adding "There was no way I could beat an Espeon. So i had to adapt." My ears twitched back towards the Nidorino, and the computer re-analyzed his type, and selected my next likely form, though I wouldn't need it quite yet...

Dragon Paw
April 14th, 2005, 9:14 AM
I flew over the city on my red wings. I loved flying. The cold hardly penetrated through my scales so all was fine. I loved the freedom flying inspired. Perhaps that's what I liked best about being a Pokemorph. I roared into the sky, scattering a few bird type Pokemon in front of me. I looked down at the ground. Nothing really caught my interest... Until I saw an Umbreon and Nidorino morph. My eyes widened in shock. Other morphs... but they weer fighting? I shook my head and hovered over them, just above the buidlings. I followed them by air with ease. Something was up ahead on the street but I was lower than it and I paid it no heed...

April 14th, 2005, 9:46 AM
"Nice." I said, sighing lightly. I was still suspicious, but that was no reason to be rude. "I wish I was that lucky." I said, thinking. Still, I had evolved once, if I could do so again, I would have a lot less to worry about, even from types I was weak against....

Wilco Blackflame
April 14th, 2005, 1:28 PM
I pulled forth a small pair of binoculars and focused on the umbreon. This creature was highly suspect....however, why move in now, when I could simply wait for the nidorino do my work for me...

April 14th, 2005, 4:31 PM
Kiri never saw the morph return. She was going to hurt that nidorino morph, she just knew it. And how could she have become an umbreon morph right then and there? It really didn't make much sense. She wandered back to the spot where the two other morphs were, still in human form. "Hi!" She said casually, walking toward the two, hoping they wouldn't recognise her and attack. She was too curious sometimes.

April 14th, 2005, 6:45 PM
i walked into the supermarket grabed a bottle of water and went to the cashier
while i was paying someone said in a grusly voice
"We dont want your kind here " my ears twiched i turned around and sternly said
" Who said that ?" the crowd moved away reveling three men who looked ready to fight.
"Why did you say that? are you scared of me? or think just because im diffrent im a threat to you " i said without thinking

"youand your kind must die " the two lackies said at once and charged.
I droped my drink a rn outside but it was too late they caught me and slamed me up aginst a wall the leader said
" your going for a little trip " his lackies grabed me, they took me to the top of a skyscraper
"heres yopur flight plan " they all started to laugh as they droped me off .

I came crashing down into a building below where a morph was look at something through binoculars.

April 14th, 2005, 10:33 PM
Name: Ryu Gemini
Appearance: Dark blue hair; silver eyes; Wing Ears; Dragonair Tail and Horn. He is of fairly average stature, though of flexible and compact build--as one might expect of a Dragonair. Though slightly shorter than many of his age, Ryu maintains a cold, distant aura about himself.
Pokemon half: Dragonair
Pokemon you own: Umbreon, Flareon, Vaporeon
History: A short time after he became a morph, Ryu's sister was taken captive by Team Rocket. She was held hostage, while Ryu worked for Team Rocket under the promise that she was still alive. However, after he attacked the base at which she was imprisoned, he knew not what became of her. Whether she is alive or dead--captive or free--he does not know.

Ryu's memory as to how he became a morph is only partially existent. Attempts to recall the event bring both physical and mental agony.

Other: Ryu's left arm is encased in a heat-resistant armor. While in Team Rocket's employ, one Rocket Houndoom burned him with its fire. According to rumor (or rather, the Pokedex), the pain from a burn from a Houndoom will never fade. Unfortunately, Ryu discovered this to be true.

The burn is both a constant hindrance as well as a reminder to him of his failures and the darkness of his past.

Wilco Blackflame
April 14th, 2005, 11:05 PM
Something hit the roof behind me. I turned quickly to see a vulpix morph lying there. Keeping an eye on the scene below to ensure I"d not miss the show, I turned to the stricken creature, noticing the insiginia of team rocket on the creature's jacket. "Well well...what have we here?"

April 15th, 2005, 7:12 AM
Appearance: Black hair, blue eyes, wobbufet tail
Pokemon half: Wobbufet
Pokemon you own: Umbreon (nickname shadow)
Pokemon or human origin: human
Personality: He likes to spend time for him self most people think he's some kind of freak his best and only friend is his umbreon (shadow)
History: Leopold was born about 2000 years ago.At the age of 32 he wanted to have eternal life he went to a great wizard called: Jan, leopold did get an eternal life but the spell had a side effect Leopold became morphed with a wobbufet. But after 200 years he noticed how meaningless life is. He heared a rumor about a pokemon called jirachi that appears every 1000 years to grant a wish. Now he has spent 1768 years searching for jirachi he doesn't know where or when jirachi will appear next but he isn't the type to give up.

Flygon trainer
April 15th, 2005, 1:12 PM
"Nice." I said, sighing lightly. I was still suspicious, but that was no reason to be rude. "I wish I was that lucky." I said, thinking. Still, I had evolved once, if I could do so again, I would have a lot less to worry about, even from types I was weak against....
I didn't say anything, getting ready to move off. It was obvious that this was going to turn into a fight later, best if I had the advantage of suprise. Suddenly, my ears twitched up as i heard a faint voice, a decent distance away. Actually, more accurate would be that it was coming from a position higher then me...

April 15th, 2005, 1:17 PM
I moved after her. Making it completely obvious that I wasn't going anywhere. My ears twitched slightly as well, but it was a gesture of suprise to the nidoran family. "What is it?" I asked, looking around. "Did you hear something? I didn't hear anything." I said, partially missing the huge ears I had as a nidoran...

Dragon Paw
April 15th, 2005, 1:19 PM
I came up from behind the two on the alley. I flapped my wings to gain altitude and looked onto the roof tops. There were two people there. Two morphs to be more precise. I sighed and flew over the alley and circled back around. I knew I looked suspicious, in fact that was probably an understatement. But I was curious to see the goigns on.

Wilco Blackflame
April 15th, 2005, 4:59 PM
I walked forward and pushed the vulpixian morph over onto it's back with a talon. The creature seemed hurt and in no condition to travel. Well that suits me fine. Taking a pair of heat resistant handcuffs from my pockets I fastened the creature to a handy pipe. I then examined the wounds, and bandaged them best I could..

April 15th, 2005, 10:00 PM
Ryu brushed a few strands of dark hair behind his feathered ear, closing his silver eyes against the breeze that wisped about him. The Dragonair morph perched at the edge of a crate, his back to an alley's cement wall. Tilting his head, his thick tail's end lightly flicked as he listened to the sound of voices some distance away. What they were discussing, he was unsure--as he could not distinguish the individual words being spoken. However, he felt a slight and unusual curiosity within him. Opening his eyes, Ryu's luminous gaze shifted as he continued to listen.

Thine Eyes Deception
April 17th, 2005, 8:50 AM
May I?

Name: Nicholas
Appearance: Semi-short brown hair and brown eyes and wears blue t-shirt with black sweat pants and black boots. He usually wears sunglasses.
Pokemon Half: Vaporeon
Pokemon you own: None
Personality: Intelligent yet quiet and reserved (but not necessarily shy).
History: Nicholas was a brilliant student in school who just finished high school. But one day, he was kidnapped by a syndicate far more advanced that Team Rocket and became part Vaporeon in an experiment. He is now a spy working for this syndicate, given no choice but to do so. One day, the leader of this syndicate gave Nicholas an important mission; bring him a special, powerful pokemon he researched about. Given no option of disobeying, he now travels the world to fulfill his commander's request.
Other: His history explains that he is a spy in a currently unknown syndicate.

I hope it wasn't too long or too vague! Respond if you get a chance!

April 17th, 2005, 12:41 PM
Name: Crystaleirenia Lilyuh Breezezaru (Call me Crys)

Appearance: At 4'10", Crys is rather short for her age. Her eyes are a lovely shade of midnight blue with a hint of sapphire. Her skin is smooth and sunkissed in color. She has long, polished, silver-white hair. Has large ears, and a tail particually belonging to an Espeon, but it's the same color of her hair. A small, icy blue, round jewel adorns her forehead.

Her clothes consis of black jeans, a white, midnight blue, and black sleeveless swirled shirt, and matching running shoes and sun visor. Wears crystal bangles, crystal earrings, and a crystal pendant. Also wears midnight blue, shimmery eyeshadow and clear lipgloss.

Pokemon Half: Espeon.

Pokemon You Own: Espeon (Lea, Female), Flygon (Gale, Female), Absol (Shadow, Male)

Pokemon or Human Origin: Crys was a human once. She wasn't really reconized by the many, only a few did. She was silent and often very lonely. Only her pokemon kept her company. She was captured by Team Rocket and then mutated into an Espeon Hybrid, but she escaped using her cunning mind. Now with the Edge of an Espeon, she stands out. But now she has an even greater fear- being shunned and not living a normal life.

Personality: Quiet and intelligent, she is really a sunny shiny individual deep inside. She really keeps away from people who she doen't know very well, but with time, she might open up. Swift and graceful at times, she's at her best when the bright sun is shining. Reminder, with friends, she's outgoing, with strangers, really shy.

April 17th, 2005, 1:32 PM
Kiri was somewhat glad she wasn't noticed. It had been stupid to try to get their attention in a more vulnerable state. She walked away, and ran into her worst enemy, Tanya Avery. "Well look who we have here." Tanya said with a smairk. The brown-haired girl was a few inches taller than Kiri, and she looked athletic, not skinny like Kiri. "What do you want?!" Kiri asked, backing away. Tanya stayed right in front of her. "I saw you behind the theater. Your a pokemorph!" Kiri's heart felt like it had stopped for a moment when she heard this. Her worst enemy, the one who had teased her and spread rumors about her for a very long time found out her secret.

April 17th, 2005, 3:43 PM
"thank you Murkrow, but these injuries are nothing compared to the ones i alredy have "
i dont rember much after the crash but i was chained up I attempted an ember attack to free me from the handcuffs but it wouldnt melt.
"why have you chained me up " i asked the murkrow
while i tried to get free .

Wilco Blackflame
April 18th, 2005, 1:55 AM
I smiled, hard as that is with a beak at the vulpix. "Easy...you'll damage those wounds further..." I sat down on a pile of bricks on the roof in front of him. "The reason you're chained, is because I'd like to know a few things about you and your purpose here....you're with team rocket, that I know...I wonder..what you could tell me prehaps, and I'll consider releasing you. I may need only infomation..."

April 18th, 2005, 3:00 PM
"Ask away i have no problem answering questions "
Still trying to escape , what could he need to know he is a morph he could be a merconary! i thought
"The name's Maes by the way whats your name and what are you doing up here anyway " i asked and Patiently wiated for an answer

Wilco Blackflame
April 19th, 2005, 2:23 AM
The vulpix was anxious to leave it seemed..or at least intelligent to a certain degree, non-cooperation was rather stupid at the best of times..

"To answer your questions Maes, firstly, I do not have a name, I used to have one, and my curiousity would indeed like to know what it was to a certain degree, as I believe I was once an executive within your organization, though many refer to me as Pitch, so call me that if you must. And as for my purpose here, I was doing my job.." I paused. "It's not often vulpix, and morph vulpix at that, fall from the sky. Tell me how that happened for a start. When you're done I'd like to know all you can tell me about the Rocket power structure...Also, I'd like to know about your position within the organization, and what your purpose in this part of the city is. Finally, I'm interested as to your history...as I am in all morphs..."

April 19th, 2005, 3:18 PM
"Ah me falling out of the sky well thats easy to explain i got into a fight and they though it migh be fun to see if i could fly " telling him might get me out of this quicker "the Rocket power structure um im not sure what you mean by that,
Why i'm here i was shopping got into a fight and ended up here "i paused thinking over the operations of team rocket and the power structure well i might be able to get out of this i just need to get something

April 19th, 2005, 4:21 PM
Dropping from his position on the crate, Ryu landed on the cement ground in a crouch. Then, straightening, he strolled casually into the street. Despite the few whispers he heard as he made his way amongst the crowds, he had an odd quality--that is, his presence was rarely recognized unless he wished it to be so.

Slowing his pace, Ryu turned as a certain event aroused his attention. It seemed two females--one with brown hair, and the other blonde--were having a form of conflict.