PDA

View Full Version : Celebi's Pearil

Alana
April 13th, 2005, 03:16 PM
OK this is just a bunch of ideas mixed up and shaken into place. Im not sure if anyone will join but I decided to give it a try anyways.

This RPG is going to sound very familiar to you. That's because the story line is based on the fourth movie. In fact it basically is. The difference is there will be different people in it. There will need to be at least 8 people. Someone to take the place of Ash, Misty, Brock, Sam, Diana, Towa, White, and Iron Mask. If you want to be another Team Rocket member like Jessie, James, and Meowth (Meowth can be replaced by a human or another talking Pokemon) then you can. It doesnt really matter who you take over for and it doesn't matter if you take over for a boy and your a girl and vise versa.

If you dont know the story you can still join because were gonna twist it and turn it into our own. So itll be the same and not the same.

Heres the Info you need to give:

Name:
Age: Please make it similar to the age of the one you are taking over for.
Pokmon: You dont have to have the same Pokmon as the person you take over for. Oh and if the person you take over for isnt a Pokmon trainer then you can make them a trainer but if you dont want to you dont have to. Plus, though I hate to say it, no Hoenn Pokemon. This is Johto and as in the movie there are very few Hoenn Pokemon around.
Personality:
Description:
Who you are taking over for: Dont worry about being someone who doesnt have a very big part in the story because remember were going to change it a little so that everyone will have a good part.

Now listen you are not going to be the person you take over for. You are just going to take over that part.

Mine:
Name: Alana
Pokmon: Quilava, Houndour, Vaporeon, Spearow, and Misdreavus
Personality: She is frinedly and cheerful. She is intellagent and will always help those in need. She is always willing to make sacrifices for her those she cares about. She loves Pokemon and adventure. Hardly anything gets her down. If her friends are in danger she will use any means necasary to help.
Description: Dark blue eyes, dirty-blond hair, Always wears her hair in a pony tale, a navy cap, a navy T-shirt(kinda looks like Sams but without the pockets), blue jeans, gloves like Ashs but a different color (navy on the hand part and yellow on the wrist),a blue Backpack that looks like Sams. Her outfit has an old fashioned look to it.
Items: Poor me I cant have a Pokdex or regular Pokballs or anything like that. :P A couple of old fashioned Pokballs and a note book.
Who are you taking over for: Sam

Hazard7
April 13th, 2005, 03:35 PM
Since I'm new here and I used to rpg before and I might give it ago.

Name: Hazard
Pokmon: Eevee, Sentret, Onix, Scizor, Snolax, HootHoot
Personality: He is a great guy and having fun with people. He loves Eevee and felt sad sometime about his parents. He like making tea for his grandparent but Mr. Mime will help his grandparents when Hazard left on the joruney.
Description: http://members.lycos.co.uk/reymysterio619/MakingYourOwnPokemon/Hazard.gif Purple long spiky hair, purple jacket and black baggy pant with Purple boots.
Items: Few pokeballs, pokepotions and alot of pack of PokeFood for Pokemon.
Who are you taking over for: Brock

Alana
April 13th, 2005, 03:42 PM
You're accepted but no legendaries. Sorry.

Hazard7
April 13th, 2005, 05:00 PM
no legendaries
Which one was that?

Alana
April 13th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Huh? The Latios. Thanks for editing your post by the way.

Hazard7
April 13th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Yeah, I know. I edit it off when i was mistake reading your post about no legendaries.

Al Duit
April 14th, 2005, 08:19 PM
Name: Alexandra Duit (Al for short)
Pokmon: Vulpix, Magnemite, Graveler, Crobat, Dragonair, and Venusaur
Personality: Loves pokemon, all types. Never gives up. Compassionate. Wants to be the first gym leader that doesn't focus on only one type of pokemon.
Description: Long black hair in a braid down her back, dark brown eyes, asian complexion. Wears red blouse w/ golden flowers on it and flowing elbow-length sleaves, golden capris, red running shoes, and golden backpack.
Who you are taking over for: Misty

Yami_Zidane
April 15th, 2005, 12:43 AM
Name:Zidane
Pokmon: Pikachu, Typhlosion, Kingdra, Bellossom, Haunter and Donphan
Personality:Easy going, happy and does'nt hesitate to help people or pokemon who need it
Description:Messy Brown Hair, Black coat covering a white t-shirt, red and black arm guards, black baggy pants, black boots and a cap!
Who you are taking over for:Ash

DarkFenris
April 15th, 2005, 07:09 PM
Name: flare

Pokmon: Typhlosion, Charizard, Flareon (flare), Vulpix, Houndoom.

Personality: he is intelligent and quiet. He is friends with his pokemon but pushes them to train harder. Both my parents died in a car crash and all I have of them are their pokemon, who are all in my team except typhlosion who was my starter pokemon. I am a loner and my main aim is to be a powerful pokemon trainer.

Description: dark blue eyes,black hair,fair skin. I have blue jeans and a black t shirt.i am quite strong and run each day. i wear ninjas clothes over my normal clothes and a ninjas cloak. my pokeballs all have the symbol of flame on them.

Who you are taking over for: meowth.

Alana
April 19th, 2005, 03:16 PM
OOC: Well we have Ash, Misty, Brock, and Sam. I guess we can start but we still need the others.

The sun shone through the trees as Alana approached a large fallen tree. It must have been at least twenty feet high. "Wow." She said quietly. She kept walking.

"If your going in be careful!" Came a sweet voice. Alana looked up as a girl jumped down from the tree. "If your going into the forest be careful of the voice of the forest.

The voice of the forest? Whats that?

Well its only a legend but everyone around here believes it. The voice of the forest is the spirit that guards the forest. They say that it can travel through time. So if you hear a weird sound stop and stand completely still. If the voice catches you it could carry you off to a different time.

Wow. Well Ill be careful. Thanks miss. She turned and started walking again.

Wait. Said the girl. Alana turned as the girl pulled out a loaf of bread wrapped in a large leaf. Here. You can eat this if you get hungry.

Thanks. She took it and waved then started walking.

It was a while later while Alana was sitting on a tree stump tracing some wild Pokemon in the forest that she heard an odd sound. The Pokemon turned to look then started running. Out of the woods came more Pokemon. Alana jumped aside the avoid being trampled. Whats going on? Suddenly a small green Pokemon shot out of the trees. It seemed hurt and exhausted. Its small wings werent moving but it was flying. It shot right past her and soon after a Houndoom and Scyther dashed after it. There was the sound of some vehicle speeding towards them but Alana didnt pay attention. She tore after the small green Pokemon. She found it pinned by the Scyther and Houndoom. Hey let it go! She shouted. The Houndoom looked up only long enough to shoot flames at her. But it was enough time. The small green Pokemons eyes glowed and vines came out of the ground and tangled Houndoom and Scyther. The green Pokemon forced itself to fly over to Alana who caught it before it fell. Suddenly there was a roar and a motorcycle shot out of the trees. A man was riding it. In his hand was a weird contraption.

Hand over that Celebi. He ordered.

Celebi? Why should I? What do you want with it?

Im a Pokemon hunter and I make good money off of rare Pokemon. That little Pokemon in your arms is very rare. It would be worth a fortune. Now hand it over.

No way! She turned and ran off. She could hear the sound of the Pokemon breaking free and the motorcycle coming after her. But she didnt look back. She kept running. Suddenly her foot caught on a root and she tripped. She was beside a small stone shrine. Her sketch book fell to the ground as she hit. She scrambled to sit up. Suddenly Celebi began to glow. Whats going... A bright light shone and a mystical sound rang through the air. Alana felt a floating sensation then all went black.

Back at the entrance to the forest the girl who had given Alana the warning looked up. What's that sound?" She drew a breath of surprise as the light and sound vanished. "The voice of the forest? Could it be?"

Hazard7
April 19th, 2005, 04:08 PM
Oh right sorry. My bad. Anyway i delete the post because i need to replied from the guys who is Ash and/or Misty cos i cannot think of one at the moment.

Superpretty kitty suicune
April 21st, 2005, 04:22 PM
Name: angle
Pokmon:suicune articuno 9tails espeon all the legands and really all the pkemons love her so they will fight for her bcuz she is an angle blessed by the legands
Personality:sweet and kind and pretty and nice and all the pokemons love her they say she was blessed by the legands
Description: she wuz blessed by the legands she has silver wings and hair like a suicunes main and all the boiz cant stop stareing @ her shes a frayed of umbreons bcuz they are evil and always trying to kill her beautyfull andgelec innocint espion.
Who you are taking over for:nobody im the chosed 1

Alana
April 21st, 2005, 04:26 PM
Uh angel I think you should read the rules and my other posts. First no legends and you have to look human. Also you've given yourself way too much power which is called god moding. And you have to take over for some one because there is no chosen. And please don't triple post. Please edit your first post and delete your others if you wish to join.

Alana
April 21st, 2005, 04:37 PM
??? What do you mean? I'm just telling you the rules. I'm sorry if you thought I was mean. I'll be glad to help you if you want but what I said is in the rules. :nervous:

Wy_Wynaut
April 21st, 2005, 05:03 PM
Name:Ramon
Pokmon: dragonair larvitar Raichu togetic vulpix Umbreon
Personality:
Description:
Who you are taking over for: ? i dont know much about it so i dont know which person to take over

Alana
April 21st, 2005, 05:05 PM
Well if you're going to be forteen that would make you around Ash's age but he's ben taken. But if you edit your age you could be white. He's the guy who transportes Ash and friends to the forest where Celebi's at then helps them get to Celebi and Iron Mask after he beats Ash up. Or you could be Iron Mask the main villain.

Yami_Zidane
April 22nd, 2005, 02:35 PM
'ive heard rumors about there being a legandary pokemon in this forest, if its true i have to see it with my own eyes' Zidane thought to himself as he was splashed by some water that flew into his face as he was traveling in a boat to a secluded area...
when they arived Zidane climbed of the boat "thanks mister" he said to the driver "no problem kid any time" he said as he started the boat up again and sped into the distance
taking a pokeball from his belt he threw it in the air, a small yellow creature emerged "come on pikachu lets go" the pikachu jumped up on the young trainers sholder "pika pika chu" and he began to walk into the dark forest....

Tsukasa
April 22nd, 2005, 02:46 PM
Occ:Hey alana is it to late to join?

Alana
April 22nd, 2005, 02:55 PM
OOC: No there are still places left open. White, Towa, Diana, Iron Mask, Jessie(optional), and James(optional). Shadow Wolf contacted me about Meowth and he is now a good guy and will come in earlier so I guess that can be the same for the rest of the characters. Such as Misty, Ash, and Brock do not have to be traveling together. By the way good post Zidane. Everyone else please post. (gives puppy dog eyes)

Alana
April 23rd, 2005, 09:54 AM
Sorry to double post but I found a trainer which wasn't hard. So if you haven't seen the movie you can watch the trainer. http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&id=1808405456&cf=trailer

DarkFenris
April 23rd, 2005, 08:43 PM
i walk along and see a rocket grunt hiding behind a tree."hey you!stop there!"a hint of malice resides in my voice. i chase after him and catch him."i challenge you to a battle ,grunt"i take a pokeball of my belt and throw it forward. a red fox appears."go vulpix!"the grunt throws a pokeball and a houndoom appears."vulpix quick attack!"i look behind the grunt and see a girl and a green pokemon.the houndour fall to the ground and cant get back up."vulpix return!"i run past the grunt shoving him into a tree full of spinerak.i go into the shadows and dissapear in my ninja suit. i climb a tree and wait to see what she will do.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
April 23rd, 2005, 09:45 PM
Name: Amethystia Moon (Amy)

Pokemon: Vaporeon (Aqua), Dragonair (Starlight), Charizard (Charm), Jigglypuff (Candy), Electabuzz (Light), and Fearow (Eon). (All Female)

Personality: She's charmining, yet quite cute. Not much of her identity is known to other pokemon trainers, though. Amy might be a helpful trainer around these parts, but sometimes, she get's annoyed by the fact that people keep on following her around for no reason. As her adventures go on, Amy is quite an artistic trainer, and is always willing to try new things. It now looks as if something has piqued her inquest and now she looks forward for new goals to happen.

Description: Amy (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/WishJirachi/Wishes/AmethystMoon.bmp)

Who you are taking over for: Diana

Wy_Wynaut
April 23rd, 2005, 10:25 PM
Well i guest i take over the part of the iron mask if thats not to much troble
just one question when dose my charature come in to the story ?

Alana
April 24th, 2005, 08:36 AM
Your character comes in later in the story as we're taking Celebi to the lake of life. But you also appear before that confronting a forty year older Pokemon Hunter and demanding to know where he almost caught Celebi forty years ago.

DarkFenris
April 24th, 2005, 02:59 PM
i jumpdown from the tree and release my vulpix and flareon."vulpi,flare i want you to stand watch ok?"i walk over to he girl and the green pokemon. "do you need help?"i look down at them and take my ninja face mask off revealing my hair and face."how did you come to be here?i saw you just appear in mid air and fall to the ground."

Alana
April 24th, 2005, 03:03 PM
OOC: The person playing Ash and Misty and Brock please post! Oh and she's unconsious. I said that in another post. If anyone has not seen the movie here's a link to where you can read up on it. http://www.serebii.net/movies/serebii/

DarkFenris
April 24th, 2005, 03:26 PM
i jumpdown from the tree and release my vulpix and flareon."vulpi,flare i want you to stand watch ok?"i walk over to he girl and the green pokemon. i look down at them and take my ninja face mask off revealing my hair and face.i leab down and shake the girl gently."wake up."i shake gently her again.i whisper."waker up are you alright?"

ooc: im sorry but i will have to leave this roleplay. im really busy. feel free to give reasons why i should stay.

Alana
April 30th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Celebi uses it's strength and flies off before anyone sees it. Alana didn't respond to the boy shaking her. She was still out cold. Celebi landed behind the small temple to rest then panting flew off again.

OOC: I have a reason. You're the only person who's posted!

DarkFenris
April 30th, 2005, 04:01 PM
ooc:ok ill stay.

ic: i look around annd think." hmm. i dont have any water pokemon."i look around."vulpix .can you go and find a water pokemon and ask for its help?"vulpix runs off and i sit down next to the girl."who would do such a thing to such a cute girl."

Alana
April 30th, 2005, 04:04 PM
Celebi wanders on through the forest barely staying airborn. Many Pokemon watch it go by worriedly. Finally it falls to the ground. Only it's about twenty feet high. It's on the top of two gigantic fallen trees. Pokemon gather around calling out to each other in worried tones.

DarkFenris
April 30th, 2005, 04:14 PM
after 5 minutes vulpix comes back with a poliwag and it looks scared.i carefully pick it up ."poliwag could you use water gun on this girl here?be gentle though. its just to wake her up." the pokemon nods and smiles. i put it down and it walks away to 5 metres i then shoots a stream of water from its mouth and it lands on the girls face slashing it."ok thats enough."the poliwag jumps up and down and walks away

Alana
April 30th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Alana's eye lids flicker. She moans softly and sits up rubbing her head. "What's going on? Where am I? Ah!" She shoves the boy in front of her and forces herself to her feet. "What did you do with Celebi?" She demands.

DarkFenris
April 30th, 2005, 04:22 PM
i get knocked ack and fall over. i hit my head on a rock.i snap at the girl." i dont know what your talking about!i just saw you fall onto the ground from thin air.i was trying to see if you were ok.geez talk about rude."i get up and start walking away." vulpix ,Flare. come on she doesnt want our help"

Alana
April 30th, 2005, 04:30 PM
"Just appeared?" Muttered Alana quielt in confusion. "What do you mean? I was just running from that hunter then...." She suddnely remembered what the girl had said about being taken to another time. She started to shake slightly. "I wonder if...uh I have ot go." She said hurredly then she took off the way she was sure the girl lived.

DarkFenris
April 30th, 2005, 04:38 PM
i atch the girl go and yell after her."YOU WONT FIND A GIRL!!!" i walk away and talk to my self."just an old lady who keeps talking about her past that she saw a girl dissapear with the legend of the forest."i stop and start walking back and start jogging to the old ladies house."vulpix ,flare return."they return to their pokeballs and i start sprinting."she must have bumped her head pretty hard."

Alana
April 30th, 2005, 04:45 PM
When Alana reaches the place she stops. Something seems different. "Hello!" She calls out in aslightly panicked voice. A young girl appears carrying a basket. She looked alot like the girl who had warned her but she was wearing different cloths.

"Can I help you?" She asked in a kind voice.

"Yes. Uh why did you change your cloths?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" At that moment an old lady appeared. She was wearinf a familiar outift. "Oh hi grandma." Said the girl.

"You're..." Stuttered Alana. The old woman stared.

"Oh my. It's you!" She ran forward and held Alana by the shoulders. "I can't believe it. You've come back."

"Grandma where did she come back from?"

"Diana I've told you the story of the girl who vanished in the forest forty years ago." Alana's heart stopped.

"F..forty years." She said almost silently.

"But this can't be her."

"Maybe not. But it is." The old woman smiled at her then saw the look of horror on her face. "Come with me. I'll explain." She led Alana and the girl named Diana into a tree house.

DarkFenris
April 30th, 2005, 04:52 PM
i reach the houseand see the lady and her grandduaghter taking the girl inside. i walk over to the ouse and lean against the wall waiting.

Alana
April 30th, 2005, 05:05 PM
Once they were seated at the table the woman introduced herself as Towa. "Tell me what happened in the forest."

"Well all I was doing was scetching some Pokemon, oh my scetch book I dropped it, I guess it's lost."

"Not really. Hold on." Towa got up and picked up a wrapped package. "I found this in the forest forty years agoa nd kept it just in case."

"But, thank you. I guess this proves it. Anyways this guy on a motorcycle or something appeared and he was chasing a Pokemon. I tried to help it but it was hurt badly. But I tripped and then there was this weird light and a strange sound then everything went black. I think the hunter called the Pokemon Celebi."

"Celebi? But isn't that the Voice of the Forest?"

"Yes it is Diana. And that's why Alana is in the wrong time." Alana sat there staring at her hands.

"I wonder where Celebi went. It was hurt badly. I hope it's ok. DO you think it kept going in time and just dropped me?"

"No. If it was that hurt it probably just flew off and headed for the Lake of Life."

"The Lake of Life? What's that?"

"It's where Celebi lives." Replied Towa.

"But I have a feeling that Celebi never made it. I have to find it and help it." She stood up holding her notebok tightly.

"Alright then. I'll point you in the right direction and if you need help you can always come back. When you enter the forest go left for about half a mile then right adn follow the guide."

"The guide? Well thank you." Said Alana. She put the notebook in her backpack and hurried out the door. She didn't notice the boy there as she was in a hurry.

DarkFenris
April 30th, 2005, 05:21 PM
i run off after the girl. i catch up with her and continue running beside her."follow me. i dont live here but i know them off by heart. i take it your heading to the lake of life?"

Alana
April 30th, 2005, 05:30 PM
"Leave me alone. I don't know you. All I know is that you wer standing over me whe I woke up and eavesdropping on my conversation." She sped up and started running hoping to find Celebi. She spotted two gigantic fallen trees with Pokemon all around. "I bet..." She grabbed some of the vines that were growing on the side and started climbing.

DarkFenris
April 30th, 2005, 05:41 PM
i was trying to make sure you were okay and i wasnt eaves dropping i know who celebi is. its the voice of the forest . you said celebi when you woke up so i guessed at once that you would eventually be heading for the lake of life.go charizard."a dragon pokemon appears and i fly up. i call down to you."there a pokemon down there. i have never seen celebi so i dont know what it looks like but i have never seen this pokemon before.its green ,has wings and has a sort of pointy head."

Alana
April 30th, 2005, 05:49 PM
OOC: Shadow_wolf I know that I said we're altering the story but only Diana and Towa and White live here. Well I'm sure there are other villagers but we never see them. Anyway living in the forest and knowing everyway around well I think it's close to god modding but I could be wrong but Celebi wouldn't let you pick it up espessually since it doesn't know you. Maybe you could edit your post a bit.

Alana
April 30th, 2005, 06:09 PM
Alana nodded. She climbed all the way up. She slipped half way up but caught herslef and kept going. Finally she reached the top. Celebi was crouched in the space between the two trees shivering. "Celebi." She said softly moving forward. Celebi attacked her with strong vines. Alana fell backwards then tried again. Celebi blasted her with energy adn sent her over the edge. She caught herslef and again sat in front of Celebi. "I won't hurt you. Do you remember me?" Celebi stared at her. She reached slowly towards it and placed her hand on Celebi's head. Celebi relaxed and Alana picked it up. "Let's go to Diana's house. She can help." She climbed down slowly and started back.

OOC: Has anyone volonteered to be Iron Mask yet?

DarkFenris
April 30th, 2005, 06:23 PM
i land and climb down off charizard and walk beside you."is it ok?"i return charizard to his pokeball and look you in the face."im orry about before. i didnt mean to hurt you. i was just trying to help."i touch my head where i hit the rock and it feels wet . i take my fingers away and see blood.

Alana
April 30th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Alana looks at the ground. "It's not alright but maybe Diana and Towa can help it. I..I'm sorry fro hitting you. I didn't mean to hurt you but you startled me. And besides I could feel something was wrong. I just didn't know I was in the wrong time." She looked at the Celebi in her arms and sighed sadly.

DarkFenris
April 30th, 2005, 06:33 PM
"thats alright im used to bumps and bruises. "i look at you."what time are you from?are you from forty years ago?"

Alana
April 30th, 2005, 06:48 PM
"Yes." Said Alana quietly. Celebi muttered something that sounded like an appolagy. "Don't worry it's not your fault. You were justtrying ot protect us. Besides once your healed we can go back to my time right?" Celebi nodded then closed it's eyes to rest. Suddenly as they were nearing the village a monstrous mation appeared blocking their way. Aboard it was a man wearing a helmet that covered his eyes. "Who are you?" She demanded.

OOC: Time ot call upon Wy_Wynaut.

Wy_Wynaut
May 2nd, 2005, 12:45 AM
"You need not know my name child, just give me celibi " i said

OOC: I have no idea how to right this

Alana
May 2nd, 2005, 01:50 PM
OOC: You can read averything on Serebii. The link is at the top of this page..

"Why should I hand it over. What do you want? And who are you?" Alana demanded holding Celebi tight. She didn't like this man and he didn't give off the impresion of being friendly.

DarkFenris
May 4th, 2005, 02:26 AM
i look at the green winged pokemon and look up to the person piloting the machine." this pokemon may be rare and it may be wanted by trainer but there is more to pokemon than collecting. pokemon have hearts.you apparently dont know that. "i move in front of Alana and stand firm."i will protect this girl and celebi. even if i dont know them very well."

Hazard7
May 5th, 2005, 12:58 PM
OOC: Sorry I was away for long so where can I start like? Or a new roleplay?

Alana
May 5th, 2005, 06:50 PM
OOC: Hazard just jump in anywhere.

Hazard7
May 6th, 2005, 01:22 PM
Meanwile at the nearest PokeCenter, there was a young boy with a pokemon on the bench outside the PokeCenter.The boy named Hazard was petting and feeding Eevee and he smile when Eevee look at him, happily. "We going to be a great Pokemon Triner and become a Pokemon Master in the future right Eevee?" he said as Eevee replied "Yulp". All the sudden, a loud bang from the forest as Hazard and Eevee looks toward the forest, in one quick head turn. "What was that?!" He said as Eevee hop on Hazard's shoulder while Hazard shocks of what happen in the forest. "Hmm...We better see what going on over there, right Eevee?" He asked to Eevee. "Yulp" replied Eevee as he jump off Hazard's shoulder and took out the pokeball from Hazard's waist. "Good idea, Eevee. We will ride on Onix to get there." while Hazard pick up the pokeball and called out his pokemon. "Onix, go!" The big, snake rock-type pokemon, Onix roar out and looks at Hazard. "Onix, we going to ride to the forest to see what happen in there." Hazard shout to Onix as Onix move it head to Hazard and Eevee. Hazard climbs on Onix's head and catch Eevee from the ground to carry with him while Onix rides to the forest.

Al Duit
May 10th, 2005, 05:33 PM
OOC: I'm not sure how to enter the scene after being gone for so long...sorry, but here goes...

IC:I'm walking through this peaceful forest with my Venusaur walking beside me, when suddenly I hear a comotion up ahead, and someone demanding for someone to hand over...a what?...celebi?...I wonder what that is. "Come on Ven, let's go see what's going on!"

I run into a clearing and see a boy taking a protective stance in front of a girl holding some sort of pokemon...i think that must be Celebi... and this man riding an enourmous machine. "Ven, vena, venasaur, saur!" Ven exclaims as he comes up behind me.

"Right, Ven," I reply quietly, "No one should steal pokemon from anyone! Use solarbeam to destroy that metal spider out from under that bully" As Ven soaks in energy in preparation to let loose a solarbeam, I yell, "Go catch your own pokemon, jerk!" I don't know who the two younger trainers, but, I'm not about to let them be bullied by this madman!

OOC: How's that?

DarkFenris
May 11th, 2005, 11:40 PM
i release my typhlosio and look back over my shoulder quckly."please. run away or something. i dont know you very well but i dont want any harm to come to you."

Hazard7
May 12th, 2005, 06:36 AM
Suddenly, Onix came through the tree with Hazard and Eevee on it head. "What the hell is going on?!" Hazard yelled as he jump off and catch Eevee when it jump off Onix's head. Hazard put Eevee on his shoulder as he looks to the people.

Alana
May 13th, 2005, 02:00 PM
Alana jumped when Onix appeared. She stared at the new trainers then shook her head. "No I won't leave." She reached into her backpack and pulled out an odd adn old fashioned Pokeball. She twisted the red top and held it out. "Go Vaporeon!" A slek Vaporeon appeared in a flash of light.

"Va!" It said.

"Vaporeon Hydro Pump on that machine!" Vaporeon nodded and shot a huge jet of water at Iron Mask's machine.

OOC: Should I be Iron Mask? It doesn't seem like he posts much.

Hazard7
May 13th, 2005, 02:39 PM
"Maybe I'll give you a hand, little girl." Hazard said as he turn head to Onix. "Onix! Use Slam on that machine" Onix move toward the machine and slammed it so hard.

Al Duit
May 13th, 2005, 02:50 PM
At the same time the girl's vaporeon uses it's hydropump, Ven's solarbeam was powered up and let loose and rammed into the machine. Along with the onix slamming it, I'll be surprised if that wierdo didn't get knocked out.

OOC: Do what you think best, but, I always hesitate to take over someone's role w/o warning them first. It's not like he made up the role from scratch though. ::shrug::

DarkFenris
May 13th, 2005, 03:36 PM
i look at typhlosion and grin inwardly to myself."typhlosion flame thrower!"the back of his neck flares and a stream of fire come out of his mouth and flows towards the machine.

Al Duit
May 13th, 2005, 05:55 PM
"Now, Ven, use your vine whip to lasso that pokemon thief! Don't give him a chance to recover!" It might be mean, but I kind of wished one of those attacks had actually hit the jerk.

Wy_Wynaut
May 13th, 2005, 06:06 PM
OOC: i'm sorry i have being playing gunbound

IC: so much resistance the inpacks of the pokemons attacks were damaging the machine,knocking me off balance quickly i withdrew three pokeballs
" GO Dragonair,Togetic,Umbreon destroy the pests "
with that dragonair released a hydro pump aginst the typhlosion
Togetic flamethrower aginst venasaur
and umbreon attacked with counter for the onix
As i regained my balance i sent out one more pokemon
"Sparky, electricute the vaporeon "
" Surrender now,or prepare to be destroyed"

Al Duit
May 13th, 2005, 06:41 PM
"Look out, Ven! Use protect, then use razorleaf on that Raichu!" as Ven protects hisself from the flamethrower attack, then sends razor leaf at the Raichu, I reach for my pokeballs. I don't feel I have to just use one, since this battle is for real, not a friendly one. "Nairy, use dragonbreath on that other dragonair! Golem, use vital throw against the umbreon. Crobat, bite togetic. Magnemite, sonicboom on dragonair."

DarkFenris
May 13th, 2005, 08:11 PM
typhlosion gets knocked back but hardly is scratched."return.""he returns.

Hazard7
May 14th, 2005, 04:21 AM
"Onix, harden!" shouted Hazard as he laugh while Onix cast itself in Harden. "The Counter will not faint my Onix because it's rock type are kinda harder than psychic." Hazard was thinking. "Hmm..." then he got somthing. "Guys! Take out all your pokemon and use the powerful move of your Pokemon to destory that machine for once and all. I don't know what that machine do but I think it's an only way to stop this! Right guys?" He waited for replied.

Alana
May 14th, 2005, 05:18 AM
OOC: Don't forget he doesn't have ordinary Pokeballs. They're called DarkBalls and they instantly raise a Pokemon to the highest level and turn them evil. Here's a pic. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/dark.gif

IC: Alana watched the battle. Celebi shivered in her arms. The small Pokemon whimpered. "I don't have time for this." She muttered. "Celebi's in trouble. If we can't get back to Diana's then we'll go to the Lake of Life." She opened her Pokeball and returned Vaporeon. She walked up to the boy she had been traveling with and muttered, "Hold him off as long as you can. I have to help Celebi." She turned and ran back into the forest.

Al Duit
May 14th, 2005, 05:34 AM
I see the girl run off. The little pokemon in her arms looked sick. She must be trying to get help for it. Well, if that's the case, I'll help her by holding it off with the boy. I hear the boy w/ the onix yell something about destroying the machine. Besides being a strange transportation device, I doubt there's anything special about it, but destroying it so the guy can't go after the girl is a good idea. I thought of using earthquake against it, but, that might effect everyone else too. "Golem, use vital throw on that machine! Nairy, hyperbeam on the dragonair. Crobat, confuse ray on umbrion. Magnemite, thunder dragonair. Ven, try lassoing that guy again with vinewhip!"

Hazard7
May 14th, 2005, 07:39 AM
"Wait, little girl! Take my Onix to guide you there." Hazard shouts to the girl with the little pokemon, running to the forest. He look at Onix. "Onix, help the little girl by riding her to the Lake of Life." Onix roar as it moved to the little and move it head down so the little girl want to climb on it. "Be careful, Onix and protect the girl!" Hazard replied as Onix nodded to his master. "Right come out guys!" He threw all his pokemon and out came Snolax, Scizor, Sentret and Hoothoot from the pokeball. "Snolax, use Hyberbeam on Dragonair! Scizor, use Metal Claw on that machine! Sentret, use Slam and Hoothoot, use Peck on Umbreon and..." He moves his head to Eevee. "Eevee...be brave. Use Take Down on Togetic! GO!" Eevee jumps off Hazard's shoulder and Take Down on Togetic as the rest of his pokemon take attack!

Alana
May 14th, 2005, 07:58 AM
Alana looked back at Onix. She was not happy at being called a little girl but didn't say anything. "I think it would be best to travel on foot for Celebi's sake. Just make sure the others hold off that guy." She nodded at Iron Mask and kept running. She didn't want to joslte the little Pokemon so she was trying to keep her pace smooth. Soon the noise of the battle was muffled and she was deep in the forest. A fog began to settle in. It became so thick you could barely see your hand in front of your face. Alana stopped and looked around. "What's that?" A large Pokemon was coming towards her. "It's Ursaring. And that's Teddiursa. What do they want?" Ursaring adn Teddiursa beckoned then turned adn started slowly walking. "They want me to follow." She looked down at Celebi then nodded and followed the two bear Pokemon.

DarkFenris
May 14th, 2005, 03:23 PM
i release Typhlosion, Charizard, Flareon (flare), Vulpix and Houndoom."every come on out. use flame thrower and houndoom use shadow ball!"they all use their attacks and the machine heats up.after a few minutes.i tell my pokemon to return."every one return!"i then race off to look for alana and to help her.i go into the forest and into the fog."vulpix use ember."the fox lights up the fog and i follw three sets of foot prints.

Al Duit
May 14th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Though it was rather patronizing for the one guy to call the one who ran off 'little girl' it was a nice gesture to send Onix to help her. Concentrating w/ the work at hand, I see Golem's vital throw made two legs of the machine fall off. Ven finally got the weirdo lassoed. "Ven, throw that man as far as you can. Nairy, use hyperbeam on the motor of that machine." I say pointing exactly where the motor is. Nairy's hyper beam hits the motor and it explodes.

Alana
May 15th, 2005, 08:51 AM
OOC: *cough*powerplaying*cough*

Alana continued to follow Usaring adn Teddiursa deeper and deeper into the forest. Another shape formed in the thick fog and alnaa made out the shape of the deer Pokemon Stantler. It nodded to the bear Pokemon who nodded back and stopped aside. Stantler nodded to Alana and began walking. "Thank you." She said quietly to her departing guides then followed Stantler. "I hope the others are alright."

Al Duit
May 15th, 2005, 08:54 AM
OOC: I'm sorry, didn't mean to powerplay. I thought that was somehow how the story went kind of...the bad guy got beat temporarily then he showed back up. Do you want me to change it?

Alana
May 15th, 2005, 09:58 AM
OOC: Yes please. There's a link to a site where you can read up on the movie. If you haven't seen it you should read it.

DarkFenris
May 15th, 2005, 04:51 PM
i walk along and see an usaring and teddiursa. i walk past them and they growl slightly i quicken my pace and see alana in the distence.i run and catch up."alana!wait!"

Alana
May 15th, 2005, 04:57 PM
Alana turned and spotted the boy running towards her. "Hi." Stantler snorted and pawed the ground with narrowed eyes. "Don't worry. He's on our side." Stantler nodded then turned and kept walking. Alana looked sideways at he boy. "Um sorry but I don't know your name. I'm Alana but I think you already know that."

Al Duit
May 15th, 2005, 08:36 PM
OOC: Ok, I changed it. Is that better? I'll wait to post until we see what Why whynaut posts next...unless he takes to long, then I'll post anyway (w/o powerplaying ;)

DarkFenris
May 15th, 2005, 08:38 PM
i smile and put my hand forward in a fist for the deer pokemon to sniff."my names flare. i have a rough past. i dont really like talking about it."

Wy_Wynaut
May 16th, 2005, 12:40 AM
OOC: um how can i go blasting off if im not in the machine
has venasaur thrown me yet cause i can not do anything

IC: "togetic, dragonair fire blast "
" Sparky, umbreon earthquake " i shouted as one of the brats venasaur grabbed me grabing another darkball from my pocket " Go Tyranus, sandstorm "

out of the ball pops a larvitar with dark marking down the length of its body
as it appears it starts a sandstorm attack
these brats are getting on my nerves, i thought to my self

Al Duit
May 16th, 2005, 04:04 PM
OOC: I edited that post last night! It doesn't read that way anymore. Again, I'm sorry for the powerplay.
One point about the post i'm making here...when I say slam, it's not the attack. Also, I need to know which pokemon you're aiming your attacks against--except for earthquake which affects all the pokemon, including yours by the way, if we're going by double team rules.

IC: Before Ven throws the man, I say as the ground starts shaking wildly and I fall, "Wait Ven, just slam him against a tree again and again so he can't call out anymore commands!"

Alana
May 16th, 2005, 05:27 PM
"Hi Flare." Said Alana smiling. She nodded at him then continued walking in silence. A while later Stantler stopped at the edge of a field of tall grass. The fog still hadn't lifted. A Furret poked it's head of the grass.

"Fuuuurret." It trilled.

"Come on we'll follow Furret now."

Al Duit
May 16th, 2005, 07:49 PM
Ven complies by swinging the man against one tree then another and back again.

All of a sudden the ground opens up beneath Ven's front left leg and he stumbles, dropping the man head first on a boulder.

Wy_Wynaut
May 17th, 2005, 03:02 AM
" Ow " i said as i hit the ground piking my self up i said "sparky,umbreon,togetic,dragonair return" all pkmn returned to the darkballs except for Tyranus "Tyranus sandstorm " the sand storm started, asTyranus and i escaped " you may have won this round but i'll be back" running of into the forest ......

Hazard7
May 17th, 2005, 08:40 AM
Hazard fell over during the earthquake but when it was stop he saw the man fall to the ground from Venasaur. Hazard got up and saw the man returning his pokemon and heard the words from the man. "If I see your face again, I will beat you again!" Hazard said and he turn his head to the girl with the Venasaur. "Good job there, my friend." he replied as he nodded to the girl.

Al Duit
May 17th, 2005, 05:29 PM
"Whew!" I turn towards the boy who spoke to me. Since we haven't really met, I thought friend was rather presumptuous, but, I offered my hand to shake. "My name's Al. I'd like to go check to see how the little pokemon is doing." I say as I turn in the direction the others went. I return my pokemon, except for dragonair to their pokeballs. "Dragonair, search overhead to make sure we're going the right way to reach the boy and girl." Dragonair flew over the trees in the right direction, and I start jogging.

Hazard7
May 18th, 2005, 03:38 AM
He accept the hand shake. "Hazard, is my name" He said as Eevee climb on Hazard's shoulder. "Hehe, and this is my only friend Eevee" Then Hazard return all his pokemon expect Eevee. "We need to help the other guys. I wonder why that girl refuse to take Onix. Is it somthing I said?" He asked.

Al Duit
May 18th, 2005, 09:42 PM
I chuckle at his ignorance. "Well, Hazard, I don't think she refused because of anything you said. She probably was afraid the ride would shake up that ailing pokemon she had. But, you need to realize most girls don't like to be called 'Little girl'. Especially when they're not all that little." I say as I continue jogging.

Alana
May 19th, 2005, 01:35 PM
They traveled on and on. Alana wasn't sure how long they followed Furret but finally a glimmer in the distance made the small Pokemon stop.

"Fuuurreet." Furret pointed. Alana walked forward another yard and saw a huge lake. The fog also seemed less dense.

"Bi celebi." Panted Celebi.

"Uh. I know." Alana said quietly to herself. She walked forward and stepped into the water. She walked until she was up to her waste then lowered Celebi into the water making sure not to let go. At first nothing happened. Then Celebi pushed itself out of Alana's arms and dived into the water. It swam out a ways then rested under water with it's face turned to the sky. A minute or so passed then Celebi's eyes opened fully and it smiled. It flipped upward in the water and began to swim. "Celebi's alright." Cried Alana happily as the small Pokemon swam towards her. Celebi circled her as she waded back to shore then burst out of the water with a joyful cry. It flipped in the air then flew over to Alana and twilred around her. Alana laughed and patted Celebi's head. Celebi then twilred some more and flew over to Flare.

"Bi celebi!" It chirped circling him.

Al Duit
May 19th, 2005, 08:41 PM
I'd been jogging for awhile, careful not to fall over anything in the fog, when I hear laughter. I come out of the trees and see a huge lake. I noticed right away the fog was less dense here. I also see the little pokemon that had been so ill looking flying around and playfull looking.

"Hi! I'm glad to see the little pokemon feels better! We got rid of that wierdo for the time being. But, he swore to get even." I walk up to the girl. "Hi, my name's Al Duit." I smile as I offer to shake hands.

DarkFenris
May 19th, 2005, 11:43 PM
i walk into the lake and release my pokemon on the shore. they look scary but are really friendly pokemon.they are all dark or fire types. i walk into the lake and look at the green pokemon sadly."i wish i could be its friend. your the only friend i have besides my pokemon.i feel empty not being able to touch it and be friends with celebi."

Alana
May 20th, 2005, 01:54 PM
"Hi AL Duit. My name's Alana. And that's Celebi." Alana pointed to the small green Pokemon which was now flying towards Flare.

"Be be celebi!" (Hi Flare I'm Celebi.) It said happily circling him.

"Looks like Celebi likes you Flare."

Al Duit
May 20th, 2005, 03:26 PM
"What was wrong with Celebi?" I ask. It hadn't look injured to me...at least what I'd been able to see. "Was it sick or something? I've never seen any pokemon like it." I smile at it's antics.

DarkFenris
May 20th, 2005, 06:12 PM
i look at celebi as it flies around me."hi celebi.these are my pokemon."i wave my arm at 6 pokemon behind me."the wont hurt you."celebi and on the ground by my feet and starts crying.

Alana
May 20th, 2005, 06:18 PM
"Oh what's wrong Celebi?' Asked Alana walking forward. She picked up the small Pokemon who stopped crying adn grinned.

"Celebi!"

"Wahh." Both Alana and Flare glowed a light blue and rose into the air.

"Be bi cel celebi!" They rose higher then Celebi took off over the lake twirling and chirping happily.

"This is awesome!" Cried Alana happily. She looked at Flare to see his reaction.

DarkFenris
May 20th, 2005, 06:36 PM
we rise into the air and a flash comes from celebi. suddenly we are on a street in a city.celebi is above us and people walk past us with out seeing us. suddenly on the road aat a cross intersction two cars collide and go up in flames. people rush to the cars and on person pulls out a crying baby. at this i look away.another flash and we are in a hopsital. doctors are rushing around two beds. against the wall is a cot with a baby in it. after a minute thre is a continues sound. the two people hav died.one of the doctors picks up a piece of paper and reads it aloud."all the want is for their son to have their pokemon."the doctor picks uptwo belts one with three pokeballs ,the other with two and puts themon the side of the cot.at this i scream."celebi!stop it please!"i fl\all too the ground and start crying.

Alana
May 20th, 2005, 06:44 PM
Celebi looks guilty adn upset. "Be celebi." (I'm sorry Flare.) It says quietly. Alana is set down gently.

"Flare, was that, your past? I guess that's a stupid question isn't it." Alana bends down next to him and hugs him. "I'm sorry Flare. I didn't know. I shouldn't have been so harsh to you before. I wish there was something I could do to help you. But I don't even know if I'm alive when it happens. Or even in the right time." Celebi looks sadly at them both.

"Bi bi celebi. Celebi le bil. Bi libi ce." (I'm sorry. Maybe I can help. I can time travel after all.)

"Maybe Celebi can help us. It can take you to the past and prevent the crash and take me back to my time."

DarkFenris
May 20th, 2005, 06:56 PM
"i dont know. im afraid to find out what it will be like to grow up with my parents i mean i doubt i'll even remeber this, being with you. and we might never meet.your the only friend i have."

Alana
May 20th, 2005, 07:05 PM
"But...growing up with your parents you might never know me. You said that, so how cold you miss me? You couldn't miss something you never knew right? Besides as things are I shouldn't be here in the first place. And growing up with a mom and dad I'm sure you'd have plenty of friends. You'd have a very different life. I guess that thought is a bit scary." Alana sat back on the ground and stared at the sky. "I wonder if my mom is still around. if I'm really forty years ahead of my time..." She fell silent and sighed. "I wonder, how mom lived when I vanished. Being in the furture means the my own time was messed up. I just vanished. I wonder what my mom went through."

Al Duit
May 20th, 2005, 07:20 PM
I watch in awe as celebi levitates Flare and Alana and they go soaring around. Then I see Flare fall, and I run to see if he's alright. By the time I get there, Alana is there, and I overhear their conversation. I'm slightly embarrassed, since I didn't mean to eavesdrop.

I clear my throat. "Um, if Celebi takes you back to your own time, all those questions wouldn't need to be answered." I say gently, placing a comforting hand on both their shoulders. "True friendship will always be. No matter the time." I smile uncertainly....I'm not quite sure what made me say that. It just kind of came to me.

DarkFenris
May 20th, 2005, 10:50 PM
i think for a few seconds."in fact we might stil meet each other but you would be alot older.i doubt it would work out."i blush a bit and turn away.

Hazard7
May 21st, 2005, 03:01 AM
Suddenly, Eevee walked in and Hazard came in after Eevee entered. Hazard and Eevee looks at the people and the green pokemon. "Erm... Sorry for being late guys. I saw you guys flew over the forest and it catches us as well. We was drop dopwn to the other side of this place. Then Eevee began to run away by sniffing to you guys so I follow it and it's was lucky we found you." Hazard looks around and he asks in confuse "What is this place?". Then he looks at the small green pokemon. He open his mouth in surpise. "Wow. I have never seen this Pokemon before. What's that Pokemon?" He asked with his eyes watering.

Alana
May 21st, 2005, 04:42 AM
Alana smiled and looked at Hazard. "This would be the Lake of Life and that's Celebi the Voice of the Forest." Having answered his question she turned back to Flare. "You're right. I'd be alot older. For all I know I could be your mom or grandma or something. Oh, that's a really freaky thought. I'll forget I said that. For now come on," Alana stood up and held out her hand to Flare. "We should head back to Diana's house. She and her grandmother, Towa, know all about the Voice of the Forest."

Al Duit
May 21st, 2005, 05:14 AM
Recognition now dawns on me, for I've heard of the voice of the forest. "So, you're the voice of the forest, Celebi? I've heard rumors, but I didn't pay much attention. I just came here to look for some rare berries. Alana, do you mind if we tag along?" By we I had meant me and my Dragonair, who had just landed next to me.

Hazard7
May 21st, 2005, 11:48 AM
"Me too." said Hazard. "I don't like good people get hurt like that evil man we defeat earliar." He crush his fingers like a fist then he rest his finger down. And by the way, Hazard is my name and this is my little buddy Eevee." He smile at Alana. "Anyway, I'm sorry that I called you a "little girl" earlier and it was wrong that I scared you with my Onix to ride you here. I'm sorry..." He looks down.

Alana
May 21st, 2005, 07:33 PM
"No it' alright. You didn't know my name so I can't be mad at you. And I didn't ride Onix cause I thought it might be too much for Celebi so, I walked." Said Alana simply. "But for now, we should get moving. I have a feeling that masked man will be back before long."

Al Duit
May 21st, 2005, 07:39 PM
I nod. "He didn't seem the type to give up too just go away for good. Lead on then." I smile.

Al Duit
May 21st, 2005, 07:40 PM
I nod in acknowledgement to Alana. "He didn't seem the type to give up and go away for good. Lead on then. But first," I pause and turn towards Nairy. "Nairy, fly above us and keep a lookout for that crazy guy, please." I smile. That should keep him from sneaking up on us unawares.

DarkFenris
May 22nd, 2005, 12:38 AM
i nod."we are forty years ahead of your tme so that would at least make you a mother."i peer inside my self and squash my fear as small as possible.i speak but in a sort of speaky voice."celebi could alana and i see my parents again. in the hopsital?"i muster up all the confidence i can."im ready can we go now?"

Al Duit
May 22nd, 2005, 07:36 AM
OOC: Sorry for double posting last night. It's really wierd. I'm having some strange trouble with my posts not showing up, and this time it didn't show until after I posted the second one. ::scratches head:: I don't know what's going on.

Alana
May 22nd, 2005, 04:41 PM
"Be." Celebi nods.

"Are you sure Flare. It seemed to really hurt you the last time Celebi took us for a peek at the future." Celebi nods again.

"Be celebi." It says.

"I guess it's up to you. Let's go Celebi." Says Alana. Celebi nods are the scene from earlier appears.

OOC: You needn't worry. Think about the Pokemon you have and the Pokemon I have. Doesn't match does it?

Al Duit
May 22nd, 2005, 07:23 PM
As Flare and Alana start seeing the past/future w/ celebi, I keep a nervous watch out for that bully.

I feel rather uneasy, thinking an ax is gonna fall anytime.

DarkFenris
May 22nd, 2005, 10:37 PM
i think more reasonabley and examine all the possibilities."well you dont have my pokemon and if you were my mother i wouldnt exist becuae you are here."

Alana
May 23rd, 2005, 03:43 PM
"Right." Alana smiled and watched the people in hospital again. "A car crash. It just seems, like it's not the way anyone should die. A life is taken for carelessness. It's not right." Her eyes were sad and Celebi nodded in agreement.

DarkFenris
May 25th, 2005, 03:17 AM
i look away."i know but its my past i have to live with it."my voice becomes croaky.and i walk away.

Alana
May 25th, 2005, 07:51 AM
Celebi ends the vision into the past. Alana walks after Flare. "We should get going. There's no reason to stay at the lake. Let's get back to Diana's house and get her to help us."

Al Duit
May 25th, 2005, 05:39 PM
OOC: Has anyone else had trouble getting onto Pokecommunity and posting the past few days?

IC: I sigh with relief as the two come out of Celebi's vision. I'm getting rather jumpy, thinking every sound I hear is the bully coming back. I look over my shoulder every few moments.

DarkFenris
May 25th, 2005, 11:39 PM
i fall back and follow alana. i look at our surroundings and my pokemon walk around us except charizard, who flew above us watching for danger. we reach dianas house and i knock n the door."diana?my friend alana would like to know about the voice of the forest."they say come in and i walk in and sit at the table.

Hazard7
May 26th, 2005, 04:51 AM
Hazard walk in the house and stand on the wall with his arm cross and Eevee eating the berry on the floor. Hazard was watching the guys on the table, talking about Celebi, the Voice of the Forest.

Alana
May 26th, 2005, 05:49 AM
Alana sat down next to Flare. "Well." Said Diana.

"It's a very old legend and a true one." Said Towa.

"I wasn't sure I beieved it until now. Anyway the Voice of the Forest as te ability to travel through time. If the Voice catches you it could carry you off to another time. Whenever the Voice is enjured it goes to the Lake of Life adn it's power is restored." At this moment Celebi drifted into the room adn sat in Alana's lap. Towa nad Diana stared but didn't coment. "We know the Voice of the Forest as Celebi but no one has ever been caught before."

"Well I wasn't really caught. A Pokemon hunter was after Celebi. His Pokemon hurt it badly so I tried to help it. I got it away from the hunter but I tripped. They were catching up. I guess Celebi did what it had to to keep us safe. That's also when I dropped my scetch book." Alana pulled out the scetch book Towa had given her earlier. "I want to thank you for keeping it in such good condition."

"It was nothing. I just kept it in a safe place." Replied Towa.

"So what are you going to do now Alana?" Asked Diana.

"I guess I'm going to go back to my time. I've seen several new enventions that are cool and I'd like to learn more about them, but I miss my own time too." She pulled out one of the forty year old Pokeballs and stared at it.

OOC: Should I go back to my own time or stay in this one and leave in a sequal or something?

Al Duit
May 26th, 2005, 03:32 PM
I follow Alana and the rest to the house, but I stay outside to keep watch. I just know that madman's gonna show up sometime soon!

OOC: Hey, I'm just getting into this RP and you're talking about ending it for a sequel? Cruel ;P

DarkFenris
May 26th, 2005, 11:15 PM
ooc:i think you should make a sequil

i look at alana. and blush.i stand up."i need to go now."i leave the house and see a team rocket grunt and start running after him. alana is in my mind and i shake my head."why do i feel like this about her. for all i know she could be my grandma."i speed up."oy!stop. you killed my parents." mean while back at dianas house towa is standing in the door watching me. she turns back and looks at alana."he thinks team rocket killed his parents. he has uncovered a few leads from what his foster parents told him. the car that hit hi parents car that terrible day was a car stolen by team rocket. they had stolen some jewelery and were on the "run' from the police."

Alana
May 26th, 2005, 11:21 PM
"Oh. I wish there was something I could do. Maybe Celebi can help. But in any movie that deals with time travel changing th past can really mess up the future. Or the space time continuem. I'm just giving myself a headache. I should help him while I can. If Celebi does take him back and prevent the crash, he won't remember me." She sighed and headed after him. "Misdreavus Spearow help him out!" Called Alana tossing two Pokeballs into the air. Her two Pokemon appeared and flew after the Rocket.

Wy_Wynaut
May 26th, 2005, 11:22 PM
"Darn kids, making me run like that dragonair Go" Dragonair appered
Tyranus was standing next to me " Come on lets get that **** Celibi and get out of this place " i said as i jumped on dragonairs back Tyranus followed but before he reached dragonair he evolved, now a pupitar " return " tyranus returned in side the darkball .
Dragonair and i took to the sky, soon we had spotted the brats ......

"Now for revenge Mawhahahah"

OOC: a sequel, i'm out of a job

DarkFenris
May 27th, 2005, 12:19 AM
i run after the grunt and as im getting tired i see a spearow come out of now where in and startswooping down on the grunt.my pokemon come out of the bushes and surround the grunt."every one but flare and vulpix return! both of you use quick attack mixed with flame thrower."i grab him by the neck cuff of his uniform."what were you doing 15 years ago?"he utters babble and i let him run away. spearow goes back and tells alana what i asked. diana guessing tells her."he doesnt know his birthday. he was left in the hospital,ignored for 6 months. he cried for ages, you should know why. untill some one decided to look after him.we looked after him untill he was 7 then we ask professor elm look after him. he doesnt remember a thing about being here. it was prfessor elm who told him about team rocket."

Alana
May 27th, 2005, 09:58 AM
"I feel sorry for him. A who's Prof. Elm?" Asked Alana.

"He's a Pokemon Prof. that lives in NewBark." Siad Diana.

"Uh ok. I'm going to go catch up to Flare." Alana hurried to where Flare was standing. Celebi floated after her. Suddenly she stopped. She turned and looked around but nothing was there. She looked all around but saw nothing. "I'm just paranoid." She muttered and continued on the where Flare was.

Hazard7
May 27th, 2005, 12:43 PM
"Alana!" someone shout from the background as Hazard came out the house. "What are you doing? That bad guy might be come out from nowhere and snatch Celebi without your supporters." He put his hands on Alana's shoulders. "Don't worry about Flare. We will find him and that is why we protect oursleve in groups. By the way, my pal Eevee had a great sense of smells and Eevee was great to find things so I'm sure he will find Flare in no time, right Eevee?" Eevee yulps as Hazard smile and turn his head to Alana.

Alana
May 27th, 2005, 02:46 PM
"I don't doubt it." Said Alana smiling at Eevee. She grabbed Celebi playfully out of the air and rubbed it affectionatly. "You're right. I shouldn't worry about Flare. He just seemed so upset." She sighed and hugged Celebi then let it go. "I wonder what it's like to be able to travel throught time. You could see people who had passed away or moved adn been unable to find. There are lots of things you could do. But you'd have to be careful too." She smiled at Celebi who nodded.

DarkFenris
May 27th, 2005, 04:19 PM
i return Flare and vulpix and start making my wayto a new town when i feela gust of wind. i look into the sky and and see the person who attacked us before on his dragonair flying towards where dianas house is."oh no you dont.go charizard!"charizard appears, i climb onto his back."follow that dragonair." he roars and gets altitude starts following the dragon pokemon. we get above and it starts going to the ground. i see alana down there and jump off charizards back and land on the dragonairs head. i start jumping up and down. "leave my friend alone!!"he jerks and i fal 5 metres down next to Alana. i lose conscousness from the momentum.

ooc: sorry if i powerplayed a bit.

Al Duit
May 27th, 2005, 04:48 PM
Flare comes out, and I start to ask him how it went inside, when he yells and runs off. I catch only a little glimpse of someone running away from him. It didn't look like the guy from before though.

Then Alana comes out, and I follow behind her after she talks to one of the women. Then Hazard runs by me. I still keep looking over my shoulder looking around for the crazy lunatic who tried to take Celebi. Nairy, my dragonair had flown around quite awhile looking for him and still hasn't shown up.

All of a sudden, I hear a roar from above, and Flare falls from the sky. I look up to see Nairy fly down to me. There's also another dragonair up there and a Charizard!

"Nair! Dragonair!" Nairy tells me the madman's back.

Wy_Wynaut
May 27th, 2005, 06:18 PM
OOC: i didnt think you power played

IC: shocked that a kid just fell while attacking i looked down there they were the kids from before i heard something i turned there was a charizard stareing me in the face "Dragonair water pulse " dragonair hit the charizard in the face
" time too battle" i said pointing towards the kids

OOC: When do i get to "catch" celibi

Al Duit
May 28th, 2005, 07:51 AM
"Nairy, use dragonrage against that dragonair!" I tell Nairy as I run over to Flare and kneel down to check if he's alright. "Oh, man, a fall like that could break every bone in his body!" I look for any signs of bleeding or broken bones, carefull not to move him so as not to make any injuries worse. I reach into my backpack and get some smelling salts out, glad that I always carry a simple firstaid kit around.

Alana
May 28th, 2005, 08:27 AM
OOC: Sadly soon.

Alana stared at the man on Dragonair. Then she knelt beside Flare. "Hey Flare are you ok?" That's a stupid question. He just fell from his Charizard and is out cold. She stood up and glared at the guy. "Grr. Ok Spearow Wing Attack and Misdreavus use Shadow Ball!" Her Pokemon launch their attacks.

"Be?"

"Sure you can help. Celebi Quick Attack!" Celebi sped at the guy and his Pokemon.

OOC: Ok you know what he does and now you atch Celebi.

Al Duit
May 28th, 2005, 09:34 AM
Before I use the smelling salt, I look up to see Celebi moving in to use a quick attack. "Nairy! Stop! Don't use dragonrage yet!" Nairy stops and sees Celebi speeding by.

Whew! That was close! I look back down at Flare and check again for any serious injuries before using the smelling salts. Besides a big bruise on his head, I don't see anything, so I pop open a smelling salt capsule under Flare's nose. "Come on, Flare! Be ok." I say quietly.

OOC: So, I guess you aren't gonna make this a sequel since you're continuing?

Wy_Wynaut
May 28th, 2005, 03:07 PM
the celibi was chargeing towards me grabing a darkball from my pocket i through it at celibi the ball hit celibi in the head and a dark aura surrounded celibi
" at last ' i said out loud

OOC: cause i havent see the movie is celibi under my control ?

DarkFenris
May 28th, 2005, 03:25 PM
i wake up smelling the slats and am in bliss for half a second."what a nice smell. argh my head.!"i hold my head with my hands andtake my hands away as im hurting my self more."is Alana ok?what about celebi?"

Al Duit
May 28th, 2005, 04:04 PM
"Don't move too fast! You took a nasty fall there. You're lucky you're alive!" I take a quick glance up to see what's going on to see Celebi getting captured. "Oh, #@#%$! Nairy, use dragonrage on that man and get rid of him once and for all!" I scream in my own rage.

Alana
May 28th, 2005, 04:40 PM
Alana's eyes grew wide. "Let Celebi go!" She cried and charged at him with Spearow and Misdreavus flew next to her. She tackled the man and snatched the strange Pokeball from him and jumped back.

OOC: Yes you have control now.

Al Duit
May 28th, 2005, 05:20 PM
OOC: this is very strange. there must be something wierd going on with my browser when it comes to Pokecommunity. I saw that Alana was the last one that posted in this thread when I was viewing all the different RPs, but when I clicked on the last page for this thread, it just showed Shadow Wolf's last post, and not the one I made two hours ago. But when i clicked on the button to reply to post, now I see my post and Alana's. ::shrug::

IC: I try to compose myself. "Cover me while I tend to Flare!" I look into Flare's eyes, "It looks like you've a bad concussion. Don't try to get up." I reach back into my backpack and get out my spring jacket. I gently raise Flare's head and put the jacket underneath. "We'll take care of this. Don't worry!"

DarkFenris
May 28th, 2005, 05:24 PM
"just look look after Alana."put my head back and close my eyes.i knock my pokeballs off my belt and the rest of my pokemon appear." protect Alana."i fell a gust of wind and open my eyes. charizard is hovering above me."charizard you do the same."i close my eyes again and start resting.

Al Duit
May 28th, 2005, 05:35 PM
Relieved that Flare wasn't gonna try to get up, I turn my attention to the fight. I let out the rest of my pokemon as I see Nairy shooting dragonrage at the man on the other Dragonair.

DarkFenris
May 28th, 2005, 07:18 PM
i open my eyes and watch Alana."Alana be careful celebis evil now and imagine how powerful he is with his power tripled."

Al Duit
May 29th, 2005, 04:52 AM
Nairy misses the man, but hits the dragonair he's riding with the full blast of dragonrage.

I hear Flare warning Alana. I think: The two of them have bonded so quickly, I wouldn't be surprise if Alana was his mother. Which would meen she would sometime in our future, (mine and Flare's) would go back to her own time so she can give birth to Flare. Which would meen Celebi will be alright after we win this fight. I sure hope my conclusions are right! Except I wish somehow we can avert the terrible accident that makes Flare an orphan.

"Crobat, use confuse ray against Celebi!" Crobat screeches (not the attack) and sends a ray of confusion at Celebi, confusing it.

OOC: I hope you don't consider saying Celebi gets confused is Powerplaying...the Confuse Ray move is supposed to be 100% accurate.

Alana
May 29th, 2005, 09:46 AM
Alana stood there as Celebi shook it's head. It quickly got over the confusion. It's eyes were scary as it stared around. Then Celebi unleashed a wave of energy blasting everything in sight. As Alana was simply standing there stunned and was close she got hit pretty hard. Before she knew what was happening she was flat on the ground and felt weak and hurt. She pushed herself up and saw the darkball in Celebi's grasp. Celebi tossed to the man and began to create a nest around itself. "Cel-e-bi." She muttered then her strength failed and she passed out.

OOC: Hmm me being Flare's mom. No matter what that's still a very odd thought.

Al Duit
May 29th, 2005, 08:20 PM
I just have time to cover Flare with my own body when the wave of energy Celebi unleashed hit me. Something slams into my back and rolls off. I don't know what it is at first. Then after the energy wave subsides, I look to my right and see Nairy, on the ground. It looks as if he's hardly breathing.

I raise myself carefully off Flare into a kneeling position. "Oh, Nairy!" I choke back a sob as I recall him to his pokeball. Then I check on Flare. I'd tried my best to shield him, especially his head. "Flare, are you alright?"

DarkFenris
May 29th, 2005, 11:06 PM
i lay down feeling helples and then feel a great wave of energy. i open my eyes and see some one standing over me. they move and speak to me."yeah im fine."i look around and see Alana get hurt."Alana!no!"i stand up and move over to her to check if she is alright but feel aches all over my body and i collapse onto my back next to her.

Al Duit
May 30th, 2005, 02:34 PM
OOC: Actually I was kneeling ;p

IC: I try to stop Flare from getting up, but, he stubbornly gets up anyway and makes his way to Alana. I wince, seeing how much pain he's in. I pick up my jacket and stand.

I look around to see where the rest of my pokemon were. The others seemed fine, but I couldn't see crobat. I walk over to Alana and kneel down to check her out as I had Flare, and used smelling salts on her, too. At this rate, I ought to become a nurse! I think.

Alana
May 30th, 2005, 05:50 PM
Alana felt two people near her. She stired but didn't open her eyes. Her body ached slightly from the attack but she was more hurt by the fact that it was Celebi who had attacked. She knew it wasn't the little Pokemon's fault but what could be done? "Celebi? Flare? Al?" She opened her eyes. Al was kneeling next to her and Flare was out cold beside her. She pushed herself up and winced but didn't say anything. Her bright eyes scanned the forest as she searched for Celebi. The little Pokemon was gone but it wasn't hard ot tell where it had went. A trail of devistation lay ahead. "I can't believe that man is forcing Celebi to do this." She struggled to her feet and stood there for a moment and looked at Flare. "I hope he's alright. Al make sure you help as much as you can ok?" Then she turned and ran off to find Celebi.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A large blue dog-like Pokemon looked down at the forest from high up on a cliff. "Coon!" It roared. The air shook with it's powerful call. Then it leapt from the rocks and began to descend into the forest.

Al Duit
May 30th, 2005, 07:30 PM
My crobat comes flying back to me. I'm pleased to see he's unharmed. "Crroo crobat!" He says as he lands on my shoulder. Then Alana stirs, a bit, then her eyes open. I smile, relieved as she says, "Celebi? Flare? Al?" Then she sits up with a wince. I can tell it hurts her, but I don't think she's as injured as badly as Flare. I scoot towards Flare and put my hand on his forhead and gently sweep some hair from his face.

As Alana states her disbelief at the masked man's actions, she gets up and starts walking away, asking me to take care of Flare. Well, I'm not about to leave him lying here alone, anyways. But I'm not gonna let her go by herself, either. "Crobat, Vena, Magnemite, go with her, and follow her orders as though they're mine. Help her stop that madman!" As they go off to follow Alana, I pray quietly, "And help Celebi find it's way back to the light."

I turn my attention back to Flare. I get a rag out of my backpack, and pour some water from my canteen to dampen it. I gently rub his face with the cool wet rag. "You'll be alright," I say softly.

DarkFenris
June 1st, 2005, 12:48 AM
i wake up but cant move and hurt all over.i decide to just lay on the ground.i open my eyes and look around.."wheres Alana?"i see her walking away and sigh in sadness.i close my eyes and rest.

Alana
June 1st, 2005, 09:26 AM
Alana looked backa dn saw Flare was awake. She would have gone oer to see if he was ok but she knew she had to help Celebi. She nodded to Al's Pokemon and hopped she'd keep Flare safe then broke into a run. The devistation her small green friend had caused was horrifying. Alana felt as though she might be sck a thinking that the portector of the forest had done this. She hadn't gotten far when she heard something above her. She stopped and looked up. Diana, Towa, and another man were sailing towards her in a baloon. They landed next to Flare adn Al so Alana had to double back.

"Get in." Said the man.

"Who are you?"

"The name's White. Now let's hurry." Alana clambered gratefully into the balloon and waited for the others.

Al Duit
June 1st, 2005, 10:34 AM
A balloon with Diana, Towa, and a man I've never seen comes and lands near Flare and me. Alana runs back along with my pokemon I'd sent to help her. After the man who's piloting the balloon introduces himself, Alana gets in and looks back at us expectantly. I recall my pokemon.

"Flare," I gently touch his shoulder. "We have a ride. I'll help you up into the balloon's basket, because I don't think I can pick you up."

DarkFenris
June 1st, 2005, 10:47 PM
"ill be fine"i whistle and my pokemon come and help me into the basket, mainly charizard. he lays me down at the back and i return every one but Flareon and charizard. charizard takes off to keep watch and flareon stays by my side.

Hazard7
June 2nd, 2005, 03:30 AM
OOC: Sorry I was late. I dunno how I pop in at the moment :/

Alana
June 2nd, 2005, 10:54 AM
OOC: Uh I dunno how you could jump in either. ^_^'

"Alright here we go!" Called White. He fiddled with some controls and the balloon rose into the air. The devistation looked worse from the air.

"This is disgusting." Said Towa angrily. "Forcing the spirit of the forest to destroy the forest."

"I know." Said Alana sadly. The great mounstrous twig creature that Celebi had created was in veiw. "Celebi!" Alana called. The twig creature turned and looked at the balloon.

"What's it doing?" Asked Diana. Celebi was charging energy.

"It's going to attack!" Said White. "Hold on." He moved the balloon just as the attack was released. The force shook the balloon though it missed by several feet.

"This is bad." Muttered Alana in a worried tone.

Al Duit
June 2nd, 2005, 03:30 PM
Instead of entering the balloon, I take out a pokeball. "I'll fly my own way. Like my dad always said, 'Don't put all your eggs in one basket.' Crobat, come on out." Crobat comes out and I climb on.

The balloon climbs back up and takes a direct path towards the dark Celebi. I decide to take go around from a different angle. Even from the different route I'm taking, I see the devastation that was caused by the twig monster Celebi created, and whistle in amazement. How can we battle such a thing? We've got to get Celebi to come to it's senses!
OOC: Has anyone else had problems posting while using the "Quick Reply" box?

DarkFenris
June 2nd, 2005, 11:45 PM
I close my eyes and get hurt from the rocking motion of the air ship. i moan and Flareon whines. i curl into a ball facing the basket so no one can see my face. i start crying silently. Flareon lays down on all fours and starts whining and whimpering.

Wy_Wynaut
June 3rd, 2005, 12:54 AM
OOC: i'm sorry but i have no idea what is going on and when did i tell celibi to destroy the forest?
where is suicune ?
I am very confused

Alana
June 3rd, 2005, 12:54 AM
Alan bent down next to Flare and saw he was crying. "Flare? Hang on. We should land soon. At least I hope. Is there anything I can do to help you?" She wanted to do something to something. He seemed to be in alot of pain and she didn't know what to do.

OOC: Celebi kind of does that on it's own because you turned it evil. But you are still in control of it. Suicune is on a mountain over looking the forest and is heading down because it senses something is wrong.

DarkFenris
June 3rd, 2005, 01:09 AM
i wipe my eyes. "im not crying."i try to stand up but fall over i hit the ground and i yell in pain. i lie still and have lost consciousness. flareon runs over and trys to get me to get up,nudging my shoulder."Flaaare, Flareon!"

Al Duit
June 3rd, 2005, 07:23 AM
The best thing I can think of is to put "Iron Mask" out of commission. "Crobat, use Confuse Ray on that dragonair!" I sure hope the dragonair doesn't shrug off the confusion like Celebi did, and I hope this helps Alana get to Celebi before the whole forest is destroyed!

Then watch in horror as a beam of energy comes from Celebi's twig monster to almost hit the balloon. The balloon shakes wildly, and I think that can't be good for Flare!

Alana
June 3rd, 2005, 09:43 AM
"Flare?" Alana asked quietly. She touched his arm but he was out cold. "I wish there was something I could do." She brushed a quick hand across her eyes and stood up. She walked over to the edge of the basket and called to Celebi again. This time Celebi's attack poped one of the balloons. The basket swerved and dropped.

"Hang on we're goin to hit the lake!" Shouted White. There was a tremenous SPLASH! And the boat landed on the water. But Celebi wasn't finished. It attack again this time aiming for the lake. A titdle wave of water cascaded over the boat but it didn't capsize. Instead it was swept against a rock near the shore.

Alana get dazedly to her feet. "Is everyone alright?"

"I'm ok." Said Diana.

"I'll be fine." Said Towa.

"Still in one piece." Said White.

Al Duit
June 3rd, 2005, 11:26 AM
As Crobat hits the dragonair with Confuse Ray, I see the balloon crash as a result of another energy wave from Celebi, and another energy wave cause a tidal wave, knocking it up against a rock. I swore.

"Forget the dragonair," I say quietly. "Crobat, get me to that twig monster! I have to get to Celebi, myself!" Crobat flies me to just above the twig monster, and Celebi fires a energy wave at Crobat, point blank. It just hits the tip of one of Crobat's wings, and he spins out of control, and I lose my grip.

I grab onto one of the twigs from the monster and pull myself in. I look back out and see Crobat regain control. "Go get Alana!" I'm hoping Alana can get here, because Celebi doesn't know me all that well. I turn back towards the inside of the monster, and try to make myself towards Celebi.

DarkFenris
June 4th, 2005, 04:30 PM
when we hit the water my body slides into the side of the basket.i moan .flareon whimpers. then a crobat appears.

ooc:alana are we on the lake of life?maybe you could throw me over board and heal me.

Alana
June 4th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Alana saw the Crobat and nodded. "Al is being reckless." She mumbled. Then she turned to Flare and hurried over to him. "Maybe." She cupped some of the water from the lake and let it fall into his mouth. "I hope that helps. Stay here Flare." Alana looked at the large twig creature. She felt a slight tugg of fear but she ignored it. But she knew what she was planning was dangerous. She searched in her pockets for a moment then dug in her backpack. Finally she pulled out a locket. It was worn as if someone had rubbed their fingure over the surface again and again. She opened it. it showed a picture of her and her very first Pokemon, Cyndaquil, on her shoulder. She placed it in Flare's hand. "Just in case." She said very quietly. Then she took off towards Celebi.

DarkFenris
June 4th, 2005, 05:51 PM
i drink the water and come to my senses a bt i start hearing things happening around me and feel something be put in my hands. i close my hand to protect it.i slowly start healing an dthe pain gets less and less.

ooc: ill be fully healed in like 5 minutes. cos it wouldnt heal me in the blink of an eye.

Alana
June 4th, 2005, 06:07 PM
OOC: k

Alana ran as fast as she could until she was right in front of the monstrous creature Celebi created. "Celebi!" She called again. But this time she was ready to move. "Listen to me! You're not supposed to be like this. Come back to your sences!" The creature looked down at her adn began to charge it's energy. Alana moved but she realised she'd trapped herself. She couldn't avoid the attack. There was a blast of light and a cloud of dust shot into the air. But just before the attack hit something large adn blue shot into the battle. A second later Alana soared out of danger on the back of a Suicune. "Suicune? Did you come here to help Celebi?"

"Cuune!"

"Alright then let's go!"

OOC: OK

DarkFenris
June 4th, 2005, 06:16 PM
after a few minutes im healed and i sit up and see whats in my hand. its a necklace . i open it up and see a picture of alana and cyndaquil."alana."i close it and slip it over my head and tuck it in between two layers of clothes so its hidden.flareon then notices and jumps on me."hey flare. sorry i worried you but we need to go some where. return to your pokeball." flare pouts but does as its told and charizard come and returns as well. i jump out of the basket and onto dry land and start running after suicune.

Al Duit
June 4th, 2005, 06:17 PM
I slowly make my way towards Celebi, I hear Alana cry out to it. I see Celebi look down at her and fire another energy wave! "NOOO!" I yell. I cannot see Alana after the blast, but, I've problems of my own, now, because my shout got Celebi's attention. "Celebi, please! You're the guardian of the forest! You're destroying the very reason you exist!"

Alana
June 4th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Suicune bounds up to the creature then leaps to the top where the eyes are. "Celebi!" Alana called yet agian. Celebi looked at her and tried to shake Suicune off. "Celebi stop. You're supposed to protect the forest not destroy it!" For a second Celebi seemed to remember her. then it shook it's head adn grabbed Suicune in it's vines adn began electricuting it.

"Suicune!" But there was nothing she could do. She was having trouble hanging on to the twig creature. She moved quickly and spotted Al. She was a bit surprised but began climbing some vines. She climbed as fast as she could but Celebi sent electricity through the vines. "Uh." Alana gritted her teeth and continued. She reached a small ball of vines where Celebi was. "I won't let that jerk do this. I won't give up!" She shouted as she began to force her way through the vines.

DarkFenris
June 4th, 2005, 06:41 PM
"i see celebi climbing up and i jump up onto one of the wig monthers legs.i start climbing as fast as possible.after 2 minutes i release charizard and fly to the top.alana is no where in sight."i land and return charizard.i start making my way through electricuting vines."argh. this is not what your meant to do celebi. your meant to protect the forest."i get through and start making my way through vines to celebi.

Al Duit
June 4th, 2005, 06:44 PM
I reach the vine ball shortly after Alana. "Whew, I thought you were dead with that last blast! I'm glad you're alright." I want to ask how Flare is, but, right now, we need to concentrate on Celebi. "Celebi, remember flying with Alana and Flare? You were so happy and free! Break out of this evil man's prison, and be free again!"

Alana
June 4th, 2005, 07:08 PM
OOC: Sorry if anything sounds like powerplaying or godmodding but we're so close to finishing the RPG.

Alana nodded. "Right. You have to rememeber!" She cried desperatly. She broke htrough the vines and grabbed Celebi. Alana held her small friend close. "Please Celebi. You have to fight that man's control. Don't let him take you over. Remember."

Celebi seemed to be confused. A memory then more memories of it's friends and all the fun they had came back. It jerked suddenly. Alana nodded, "Celebi." Celebi was now twitching in her arms as bolts of white hot electricity surged through the vines. Alana could hear a roar which must have been Suicune. Burst after burst of light shone. Celebi was firing attack after attack into the lake in it's distress. Slowly Celebi began to relax. There was a splash. Celebi had released Suicune who had fallen into the water. Then finally Celebi looked at Alana.

"Be?" It asked.

"CELEBI!" She cried joyfully hugging the small Pokemon. "You're back." Iw th Celebi no longer evil the twig creature was falling apart. Branches, twigs, dust, vines, adn leaves were falling everywhere. Alana felt herself lifting into the air like before. She looked back. Al and Flare were glowing slightly too. "Let's get out of here."

OOC: Now comes the confusion. Should I go back to my own time or stay in this one and create a sequel or simply stay in this one?

Al Duit
June 4th, 2005, 07:25 PM
IC: "Yes, you did it, Alana! Celebi, you're free!" In my elation, I forget I only met Alana this morning, and give her a hug. "Now the forest can be restored!" Tears of joy flow freely out of my eyes.

Then I remember. "Flare! How is he?" I have a moment of panic then look down where the balloon was and see Flare up and looking great. Then I notice he's glowing. Then I notice I'm glowing. Alana and Celebi too, and I start laughing because the joy in me wouldn't let me not laugh. I'd never felt so good.

OOC: Well, I don't know what else you could make a sequel of... I mean, in the movie, it turns out Sam is Professor Oak. Even though you think it strange, if Alana is supposed to be Flare's mother, if she doesn't go back, he won't exist anymore because he'd never be born. And that's wiered.

Alana
June 4th, 2005, 07:27 PM
OOC: I'm supposed to be Flare's mom?

DarkFenris
June 4th, 2005, 07:29 PM
ooc: i think you should stay and create a sequil becuase we could make it tha you actually are my motherbecuase my starter is a cyndaquil and your starter is a cyndaquil and maybe you had a baby cyndaquil from your and asked prof elm to give that to me. like you meet him later on in your life.

Alana
June 4th, 2005, 07:32 PM
OOC: You're confusing me. I didn't know I was supposed to be Flare's mom. I thought maybe a sketch artist or maybe my destiny was to stay in this time. Or even a Prof. in another region. :confused:

Al Duit
June 4th, 2005, 07:37 PM
OOC: Well, I thought it'd kind of explain why the two of you bonded so quickly. ::shrug:: Anyways, what if you were Al's mom :P

Alana
June 4th, 2005, 07:41 PM
OOC: @_@ I think that about explains it. Lol. Besides Ash and Sam bonded quickly and we know Prof. Oak isn't Ash's dad. And I became best friends with a new girl at school in one day and we hang out together all the time. Becoming fast friends doesn't mean you're related. :P

DarkFenris
June 4th, 2005, 08:01 PM
ooc:you dont have to be flares mum but i think it would be good if you were using my reasons how you breeded cyndaquil.

Alana
June 4th, 2005, 08:22 PM
OOC: I dunno. I dun't even know if I intend to return to the past.

IC: Celebi took the three safely out of the twig creature as it collapsed into the water. But something was wrong. Celebi seemed weak. The small Pokemon collapsed a foot from the ground. "Celebi?" But Celebi didn't answer.

Diana, Towa, and White had all hurried over when seeing that they had escaped unharmed. "You did it. Oh. What's wrong?" Asked Diana.

"I don't know. Something bad." Before their eyes Celebi became a cool grey color.

"Quick get it into the water!" Cried Towa.

Alana bent down and submerged Celebi in the water. Nothing happened. "What's wrong?"

"The lake. It's dying." Said Towa sadly. Suicune joined them at that point.

"Wait. Suicune can purify tainted water." Suicune nodded and leapt onto the water. Alana was surprised it didn't sink. The water began to clear and become crystal blue again. Suicune returned to shore and nodded.

"Thank you Suicune." Alana knelt again and submerged Celebi in the water. But still nothing happened. "Why isn't it working?" Asked Alana in a shaky voice. She stood up and sat on the bank. "Celebi please wake up." She scooped some water into her hand and tried to pore it into Celebi's mouth. but the water just dripped down Celebi's chin. "Cel-ebi." Alana choked. A tear fell down her face. "It's not fair. It's not Celebi's fault!" She cried. "Celebi didn't want to destroy the forest. It didn't want to go through this!" A load howl came from somewhere. Pokemon were gathering. They howled again and cried for the lose of Celebi. Suicune raised it's beautiful head adn howled a deep rich note into the air. White's face was hard and Towa wa clutching her staff with both hands. Diana was crying too.

Alana lowered her head and was about to give up hope when a strange sound emitted from the sky. A glow swept over them all and a portal opened. A Celebi appeared. Then another adn another. At least a hundred small green Pokemon soared out of the portal. Alana gazed in wonder. "They're Celebi from the future and the past." She whispered softly. Three Celebi floated down and a green glow surounded their fallen friend. They began to soar back upwards as more Celebi circled the dying Pokemon. The green glow became brighter and brighter until nothing could be seen inside it. But Alana knew something was happening.

Celebi slwoly returned to it's natural color. It twitched then opened it's eyes. "Be? Be celebi!" It cried. The other Celebi nodded and began to disappear back into the portal. They nodded and smiled and waved then a burst of light and sound erupted adn when it cleared Celebi was speeding through the air towards Alana.

"CELEBI!" She cried grabbing the small Pokemon. She hugged it close. "You're alright. I thought, I thought." Celebi nodded. Then it began to glow and another portal opened. It floated upwards and looked at Alana. Alana stood still. "What should I do?" She turned to her friends.

Al Duit
June 4th, 2005, 09:39 PM
I watch as all the Celebis revive their friend. Through all of this, I had been weeping. Now I felt so emotionally spent! Sure, I was glad Celebi was alright! But my adrenaline had been pumping so hard for what seemed so long, and we'd all been through this roller coaster of emotions...I felt like a tsunami hand hit me. I sit down hard on the bank of the lake. Crobat comes and lands nearby. "You did well, Crobat, return." My voice is flat and emotionless. I get out the pokeball of my dragonair, Nairy.

"Hmm," I wonder...then I shake my head. If the water doesn't revive Nairy, I'm afraid it'd drown him before I could recall him. I'll just have to wait to get to a Pokecenter. I return the ball to my backpack.

Then Alana asks what she should do. "Well, aren't you gonna go back to your own time? Don't you have friends and family that would be worried?"

DarkFenris
June 5th, 2005, 01:57 AM
i look at Alana and walk away. when im out of sight i run away and make sure no one can follow me. i make it back to the town and i realese flareon. i take a box and put Alanas necklace into it. i make sure its safe and i tie the box around flareons neck."flareon take this to alana and then leave. make sur eyou are not followed.

Al Duit
June 5th, 2005, 05:36 AM
As Flare runs off, I try to give a comforting smile to Alana. "There are people here who'll miss you, too if you go back." I speak quietly. "You just have to follow you're heart." I continue as I put a hand on her shoulder.

Alana
June 5th, 2005, 11:31 AM
Alana nodded. She looked back at Celebi then to Al. Flareon appeared and handed her a box. "What's this?" She opened it and found the necklace she had entrusted to Flare. "I just wish I knew where my destiny lies. For all I know I should be in a completely different time from this one or my own." She looked at the necklace, then back at the portal Celebi had opened. "I'm not ready to leave my friends. Adn I'm not ready to leave my family. I'm not redy to leave this time or my own but I'm not ready to return to my own." Her hand closed on the locket and she looked at Flareon. "I think I'll go with Celebi and travel through different times. Then someday I may return here."

Alana placed the locket around Flareon's neck adn told him to return it to Flare. "I'll want this back when I return." She said smiling. "Just think of it as a promise. Al you should keep in touch with Flare." She stepped back and wiped her eyes. "It's time for me to say goodbye. But I promise I'll come back, someday." She touched Celebi's hand and Celebi lifted her into the air agian. "I promise. Someday." And they vanished.

Al Duit
June 5th, 2005, 08:41 PM
Just before they vanish, I say loudly, hoping she can hear, "I will if he lets me! And take care of yourself!"

I get crobat's pokeball and release him and climb on. "Let's follow Flareon, so I can keep my promise to Alana." I smile as crobat takes off after Flareon. It tries to give us the slip, but crobat's hard to fake out. We make it to town and find Flare.

I jump off and recall Crobat. "Flare, I know you didn't wish to be followed, but wait, please? Alana decided to do some more travelling through time and promised she'll be back. So take heart, OK?"

I lay a hand on his shoulder the same way I laid my hand on Alana's. "She also made me promise to keep in touch with you, and I never break a promise."

Actually, that was partially a lie since she didn't make me promise, but, I did promise none the less, and I don't break promises.

"So, the best way I know to keep in touch is to travel together. How about it? I promise I won't be nosy or anything. I'm a private person myself."

Alana
June 5th, 2005, 09:41 PM
OOC: I've written a sequel to this. And if the sequel goes well and we finish it, then I'll make a third. Sadly I have an idea for another that deals with Celebi and I had to choose between two ideas for a sequel so if one goes well then there'll be a third. Uh does that sound ok? Oh and once Flare posts then we'll declare this one over. ^_^

Al Duit
June 6th, 2005, 03:50 PM
OOC: Darnit! I'd posted a wonderful message last night, and it didn't show up!

IC: Before Alana dissapears, I reply loudly, "I will if he lets me! Take care of yourself!" I wave, then get out my crobat's pokeball and release him. I climb on him again. "Crobat, follow Flareon so I can keep my promise!"

Crobat follows Flareon, even though the fire pokemon does his best to lose us. Crobat's not so easy to ditch. We finally come to a town and Flareon runs up to Flare.

As we reach Flare, I jump of Crobat and return him. "Please Flare, wait! Alana said she's gonna travel to lots of different times and she'll be back." I put a hand on Flare's shoulder.

"Alana made me promise to keep in touch with you, and I don't break promises." Actually, that was a lie since she didn't make me promise...it was just a suggestion...but I'd promised anyway. "The best way I know to keep in touch is to travel together. I know you like your privacy. So do I. But, sometimes it'd be nice to have someone to talk to. So how about it? Wanna be travel companions?"

Alana
June 6th, 2005, 03:53 PM
OOC: No you posted that last night.

DarkFenris
June 6th, 2005, 10:41 PM
i see flareon appear and see al and crobat.i sigh."flareon return." al puts his hand on my shoulder and tells me about a promise." that may be but i wil live alone from now on. good by."i shake hi shoulder off and run away .i get into the forest and make myself lost and unfollowable. then i find the outer skirts and release houndoom. i climb onto its back and pat its head."lets go. im gonna make some change in my life old friend."i look at the ground sadly and sigh and we start running into the night.

Alana
June 6th, 2005, 10:50 PM
OOC: It's over now. I will go ahead and post the sequel. It's called Changing Times.