PDA

View Full Version : Fairy Magic

pink-tiger
April 13th, 2005, 07:04 PM
Hello everybody.
This is a RP that me and trap-door57 did together during school.

Plot

A young girl named Lilly and her twin sister Saiko had an odd day. Two fairies who are looking for 4 young girls to defend the planet from the evil thats about to happend. Queen Yura and 3 other evil princesses are also looking for the chosen ones befor the other good fairies can transform them.One of the fairies senses one of the chosen ones. And it happends to be Lilly.Hillary the fairy who follows Lilly to give her the legendary pink crystal doesent know there is onother fairy who is looking for the chosen ones to.The other fairy is named Kaory. She can sence that Saiko is the green fairy.Since thay know that thy whant pets.They discuise them selfs as animals.Hillary ends up being a puppy, and Lilly takes her in . And Saiko keeps Kaory who is a bunny. They must hurry because evil is coming.

1.Lilly(main c.)2.Saiko(twin sist.)3.Hillary(gardian)4.Kaory(gardian)5.Yura(queen)6.Shyo siters 1,2,3.

Name:Lilly
Personality:Nice,carring.Shy around boys,blond,long hair.Loves pink,always in the mood of making friends.

Tokyo Spiritual Angel and Fairy Magic created by: trap-door57 and me.

I love Inuyasha

Midori Chi
April 13th, 2005, 07:07 PM
tee hee! I call Saiko!

Name:Saiko
Looks:long blonde hair,green outfit,green fairy wings
Personality:sweet,protective,loving

pink-tiger
April 13th, 2005, 07:12 PM
I call Lilly.(to sort) :P :D

Midori Chi
April 13th, 2005, 07:14 PM
? Little play? Anyways..to help you out,tiger(your nickname) ..I'll go tell some old buddies bout this! *runs off*

Flygon trainer
April 13th, 2005, 07:17 PM
I won't close this immediatly, but the plot needs work. You cannot have a plot circling around just two people. Improve it so that it involves everybody, or this will be closed.

Midori Chi
April 13th, 2005, 07:19 PM
yes..an rp can't work with only 2 peps...Check your pms,tiger! There's something I sent you that has to do with this...XD

Sumomo & Kotoko
April 14th, 2005, 02:26 PM
I'ed join, but it might close, I'll try to join later.

Midori Chi
April 14th, 2005, 02:28 PM
Just to let you know..she's improving the plot right now..

Sumomo & Kotoko
April 14th, 2005, 02:34 PM
But she signed off.

Midori Chi
April 14th, 2005, 02:35 PM
no..she's on the phone with me right now...posting her new plot..

Sumomo & Kotoko
April 14th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Y'all have alot of stuff to do with marbles ;) I'll join if I can be the evil bad guy.

~This is my 1,000 Post!~

pink-tiger
April 15th, 2005, 04:36 AM
Thanks trap. You helped me get starded. Now you know the comic J and I did well At the top it saids Fairy Love after school message me to see how I can change it

pink-tiger
April 15th, 2005, 04:36 AM
Thanks trap. You helped me get starded. Now you know the comic ........ and I did well At the top it saids Fairy Love after school message me to see how I can change it

Midori Chi
April 15th, 2005, 04:37 AM
Yeah..She takes it from TSA...because that was the first one having to do with marbles...AND

Congradulations!!

pink-tiger
April 15th, 2005, 03:31 PM
You can be the bad guy Raven just tell me witch one?

Sumomo & Kotoko
April 15th, 2005, 04:33 PM
I'll be Yura ;) Thats a cool name.

pink-tiger
April 15th, 2005, 05:10 PM
Thanks Raven. My friend helped me think of it at the last minute.So ok. You have the part of Yura

Midori Chi
April 15th, 2005, 08:05 PM
Yay! Three peps! If I were you,tiger..I would say to have atleast 2-3 more peps join...ok? XD

pink-tiger
April 16th, 2005, 12:29 PM
Okay.But I dont know anybody here.

Midori Chi
April 16th, 2005, 01:13 PM
...Maybe peps will walk in,so you won't have to..anyways...I'll ask some peps about this for you,okay? So just wait!

pink-tiger
April 20th, 2005, 01:51 PM
So do any of u guys think I should start ?or do u guys think we need more peps?

Midori Chi
April 20th, 2005, 01:53 PM
ooc: Please! Let us start! I can't wait to start!

pink-tiger
April 20th, 2005, 01:55 PM
OKAY..I still dont now how to start.Another example trap please u now im new so i dont now.

Midori Chi
April 20th, 2005, 01:58 PM
ooc: sure!

ic: Saiko got up from bed. It was a beautiful day outside. She got up from bed and opened the blinds. "Rise and shine,Kaori!" she said to her fairy rabbit. She stroked her and then went downstairs.

ooc; And this isn't an example..it's real...

pink-tiger
April 20th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Okay the thing i dont understand is what ic and ooc mean.
I now you gave me an example. But i dont now how to use them.

Midori Chi
April 21st, 2005, 04:43 AM
ooc: Like I said..ooc means out of character(when you wanna ask questions like this) and ic means in character(when you want to rp)

pink-tiger
April 21st, 2005, 04:43 PM
Okay.I know wath they mean but i dont know how to yous them.

Midori Chi
April 25th, 2005, 12:53 PM
I put it on ur other rp..check it out...

pink-tiger
April 26th, 2005, 03:04 PM
Okay now that u explain the hole ic,and ooc trap.Now we can start.So do all u guy want to start now?

Midori Chi
April 27th, 2005, 03:09 PM
Yep! Let's start!!! ^_^

pink-tiger
April 27th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Hey only u agread.^o^.Oh well get ready im starting now.

pink-tiger
April 28th, 2005, 09:29 AM
ooc:trap remember saiko is about to come in so do ur part.
oc:Lilly one day turns of Saikos alarm clock.And later she runs and saids oh Saiko ur to slow,hurry up!

Midori Chi
April 28th, 2005, 05:57 PM
ooc: How many times do I have to tell you to NOT DOUBLE POST!!

ic: Saiko blinked her eyes,and yawned,staring at Lily. "Too slow? Too slow? How would I be too slow when I see you too quick? You need to be more calm.." *gets out of bed and starts to undress behind a portable wall area* "Okay..Let's go to school.."she groaned.

pink-tiger
April 29th, 2005, 01:15 PM
ooc:Sorry I forgot.(to short)
ic:Lilly runs past Saiko and saids I mean it ur really so slow!She skips on the side walk slow to see if Saiko can catch up.She saids okay Saiko im leaving!See ya later!Ha Hee!

Midori Chi
April 29th, 2005, 02:10 PM
ooc: It's okay! Now,atleast you understand!

ic: Saiko caught up to Lily,as fast as she could. "Sis! Why did you leave without me! I'm sorry for being too slow,okay?" she said huffing. They had arrived at the school bus stop.

pink-tiger
April 29th, 2005, 02:40 PM
ic:Oh sorry!I was just playing with u!She runs fast to the back of the bus and picks a spot were Saiko and her can sit together.

Midori Chi
April 29th, 2005, 02:53 PM
ic: Saiko pointed to one in the middle. "How 'bout that one?" she asked. And just infront of the seats,were two boys.

pink-tiger
April 30th, 2005, 07:26 AM
ic:Uh.......I...dont think thats a good idea!U know im really shy around boys.C`mon lets go sit over there!PLEASE....She points to the seat and turns around to look at saiko.

Midori Chi
April 30th, 2005, 12:22 PM
ic: Saiko thought,"I'm only 2 minutes older..but I seem wiser! She's still shy?" Saiko nodded at Lily. "Sure.."

pink-tiger
April 30th, 2005, 05:25 PM
ooc:Hey!LOL!How can she be wiser?lol!
ic:(After school)Hey Saiko wait for me!She runs after her and saids.Were kids saying mean and scary things to u?If not ur lucky!Every person staird at me then looked at u!Like if they were comparing us!What do u think?

Midori Chi
April 30th, 2005, 05:30 PM
ooc: many spelling mistakes! ^_^

ic: Saiko smiled. "Don't mind them,sis...they've just never seen twins before...apparently...As for your question..yes..they were staring at me too.."

pink-tiger
April 30th, 2005, 05:45 PM
ooc:I"v never been a perfect speller!lol!
ic:Im happy!I tought it was just me!Oh i forgot i must go to the libarary to study for tomorrows test!Do u want to come?
ooc:Remember u said the pet thing!

Midori Chi
April 30th, 2005, 05:50 PM
ooc: Oh! I see! We're rp-ing from the way in the manga?

ic: "No thanks,sis..I've been wanting a pet bunny real bad and wanna check out the prices...So..bye!" Then,in the background,was a fairy,spying.

pink-tiger
April 30th, 2005, 06:06 PM
ooc:Yey its H.
ic:Okay see u later!If u come home first tell mom im in the libarary!
Oh see the prices for puppies to!I want a puppy!
ooc:Hey tohru said she wanted to do H and K!Wath do u think?Is it ok?

Midori Chi
May 1st, 2005, 09:20 AM
ooc:H and K? You mean..Hillary and Kaory?

ic: "Sure! And if YOU come home first,tell mom I'm at the pet shop!

ooc: *waiting for tohru..*

Kurosaki
May 1st, 2005, 09:27 AM
You guys, you can't RP with just the two of you, and your RPing needs a lot of improvement.

First of all, your IC posts are way too short, and lack detail. Add more content to your posts. Next, you guys are using way too many OOC's. You can discuss those things via e-mail, or in DCC or something. Since Flygon trainer gave you a warning at the beginning, I'm going to have to close this now, sorry.

*Closed*