PDA

View Full Version : From the shadows I come...

Wilco Blackflame
April 13th, 2005, 10:03 PM
Good day. Name's Wilco. I've been lured here by Flygon Trainer after she registered at a forum I mod and from what little I've seen thus far I'm quite impressed. So now I intend to settle in, And I'm certain that if this is like the forum I mod, they'll be several people saying something along the lines of "Hi, welcome to the forums, have fun, follow the rules, don't spam." Somes things truly never change. :P

Flygon trainer
April 13th, 2005, 10:07 PM
Uhhh... hi, welcome to the forums, don't spam? XD

anyway, good to see you here Wilco, have a good time in the RP forums or wherever you may wander to. Don't touch the black Flygon, she won't react well.

I know I had a point in this post.... oh well XD

Nicks
April 13th, 2005, 10:23 PM
G'day Mate, have a great time at PC, don't spam, post heaps, and make heaps of friends!

Shiney
April 13th, 2005, 10:54 PM
Good day. Name's Wilco. I've been lured here by Flygon Trainer after she registered at a forum I mod and from what little I've seen thus far I'm quite impressed. So now I intend to settle in, And I'm certain that if this is like the forum I mod, they'll be several people saying something along the lines of "Hi, welcome to the forums, have fun, follow the rules, don't spam." Somes things truly never change. :P

XD so true, that's almost all we get in welcome threads. XD *doesn't think I ever made a welcome thread* =D

ravenstorture
April 14th, 2005, 04:05 AM
Welcome to PC! Read and follow the rules and have fun!

NiNGi
April 14th, 2005, 04:10 AM
Hi, welcome to the forums, have fun, follow the rules, don't spam.
Copy and paste r0x! xD J/K... I never actually copy and paste in welcome posts o.o' (except now xD)

Anyways, yeah whatever you said above, PLUS, I'm more shadowy than you as I am known as the Official Ninja here at PC... ph33r teh Shinobi! xD

Dawson
April 14th, 2005, 09:48 AM
Gah, NiNGi beat me to the copy/paste joke XD.

Since you've been welcomed, and you know about the rules...erm...Hi! XD

Kyogre-chan
April 14th, 2005, 09:52 AM
Hi, welcome to the forums, have fun, follow the rules, don't spam, and remember to worship bread!

Owned. XD

Lust
April 14th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Welcome to PC! If you have any questions or want to be friends then PM me.

Natsuki
April 14th, 2005, 02:54 PM
Wuzzup Wilco? XD Ooooooooooh, Rachel brought you here? =3 Cooooolness! XD Anyways, the name's Kelsey, welcome to The PokeCommunity! ^o^ I hope ya have a good time here. Feel free to PM me if you're having difficulties. If anyone gives ya any trouble, I'll gladly play the role of your own private assassin. X3

~Kelsey

Draik
April 14th, 2005, 04:48 PM
Yo Wilco! Hey that sounds catchy! Yo Wilco!
Anywaaaays I'm Nathan/Liuis Read the faq if you haven't anyway. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/faq.php?) Post lots too! Better yet...
Have fun!!XD

BluePhoenix
April 14th, 2005, 09:24 PM
Welcome to the PC family. Stick to the rules and stay cool. Pm me if you want ot be my friend-
Name- Rahul
Im- [email protected] and [email protected]
You can also call me RAP(my intials)
~RAP~

Ninja Retsu
April 15th, 2005, 02:18 AM
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help,have any questions or have any problems,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will be active,have a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

IceKitten
April 15th, 2005, 05:22 AM
*welcomes you from the shadows you come* o_O

Shining Mew
April 15th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Hey there! Welcome to PokeCommunity.... i hope you have fun here and stay active ^^ See ya

-SM

pika2000
April 18th, 2005, 06:42 AM
Hi buddie^^
Welcome, I'm sure you'll have a great time here :)