PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy Bebop

Dizzy
September 6th, 2003, 10:52 AM
I love this Show!

mewthree w/armor
September 7th, 2003, 06:13 AM
Cowboy Bebop is one of the better animes Ive seen, and Spike might be one of the coolest characters in any anime.

Supergodzilla
September 7th, 2003, 10:00 AM
Cowboy Bebop is one of the better animes Ive seen, and Spike might be one of the coolest characters in any anime.
yes this is one of the finer animes out there

Dizzy
September 7th, 2003, 10:52 AM
Cowboy bebop is more of a Drama/Murder Than other animes

Keitaro
September 10th, 2003, 06:48 PM
Yea, it is a cool anime although I think they should of used Vicious more then they did. It would make him more of a threat as the heel character of the series.

Kuragari
September 11th, 2003, 06:40 AM
CB is ok. But I find it hard to watch a second time, I just get too bored after a few episodes

AtotheD
September 11th, 2003, 10:16 AM
haha yeah I love this show too. Saw almost every ep in one day. I'm a member of an anime club down here so we decided to show every ep in a row, was soo funny and cool.

PS: Go Vicious ;)

John Denver
September 17th, 2003, 02:03 PM
CB is my third favorite anime, next to Kenshin and Trigun...ahhh...kenshin....

*slap*

BOO ya!

Supergodzilla
September 18th, 2003, 03:37 AM
zoids,trigun, .Hack//sign, samurai x , and a few other a good

Sage
September 18th, 2003, 07:15 PM
Spike kinda reminds me of Solid Snake from Metal Gear, if you've played it. I'd have to say, Bebop is one of the coolest animes out there.

And the refridgerator session was priceless.

Keitaro
September 27th, 2003, 04:37 AM
The series goes too slow in my opinion at first, it took me awhile to get the guts to watch the rest of the series but once I did that it was worth it. Anyone ever seen the lost episode? I thought that was a funny lil' episode how they talk about everything they like and don't like.

John Denver
October 16th, 2003, 10:13 AM
I'e noticed that Spike, Shishio, and that guy from Big O all have the same voice...wikky

BOO ya!