PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

John
April 14th, 2005, 10:34 AM
Hello everyone! I'm new here and thought it would be courteous to introduce myself! My names John (as you can proberbly tell) and I used to play the original pokemon games when I was a kid, but recently (as sad as it may be considering I'm 18) I've really got back into them. They are really an excellent series of games with unparrelled gameplay in thier genre... In fact, they are in many ways genre busting! I love their originality and the great sense of satisfaction you feel throughout all of the games. I'm hopefully getting Fire Red tommorow, which will be my first modern pokemon game since the 3 originals (red, blue and yellow). I hope its as good as the originals! Well, I'll keep you posted on an old school veterans opinion of the new age versions! Later! :classic:
John.

Rhykasho
April 14th, 2005, 10:35 AM
Hi there and welcome to PC!!!

Enjoy your time posting here and dont forget to follow the rules!!!

If u need any help or if u would like a freind then just PM me :D

Dream Illusionist
April 14th, 2005, 10:42 AM
Welcome to PC

I hope you enjoy being here...

Team Magma Girl
April 14th, 2005, 10:44 AM
Welcome to PC
Have fun here and follow the rules or I will kick your butt. ^_^
PM me if you want to be friends.

Lust
April 14th, 2005, 12:03 PM
Welcome to PC! If you have any questions or want to be friends then PM me.

Natsuki
April 14th, 2005, 02:44 PM
Hey there John! I have a really good friend at school named John. ^_____^ My name's Kelsey, it's nice ta meet you. ^.~ Welcome to The PokeCommunity! 8D Please check out the rules and stuff like that and have an awsome time. =3 Feel free to PM me just to chat or if you have any questions. ;3

~Kelsey

PrinceOfDarkness
April 14th, 2005, 02:46 PM
Welcome John. Have fun and follow teh rules and PM me if ya wanna be friends. Oddly, my name is John/Johnny which tells me we can be great friends XD

ravenstorture
April 14th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Welcome to PC! Read and follow the rules and have fun!

Merzbau
April 14th, 2005, 03:04 PM
Whoa there's a lot of John's here. XD Welcome to PC...JOHN. XD

Betcha can't guess what MY name is. XD

MegaDitto
April 14th, 2005, 03:19 PM
Hello everyone! I'm new here and thought it would be courteous to introduce myself! My names John (as you can proberbly tell) and I used to play the original pokemon games when I was a kid, but recently (as sad as it may be considering I'm 18) I've really got back into them. They are really an excellent series of games with unparrelled gameplay in thier genre... In fact, they are in many ways genre busting! I love their originality and the great sense of satisfaction you feel throughout all of the games. I'm hopefully getting Fire Red tommorow, which will be my first modern pokemon game since the 3 originals (red, blue and yellow). I hope its as good as the originals! Well, I'll keep you posted on an old school veterans opinion of the new age versions! Later! :classic:
John.
Well that is a long profile. Well welcome to PC. Follow the rules and have a great time.

Draik
April 14th, 2005, 04:40 PM
Welcome to Pc John! I'm Nathan/Liuis! Read the rules, post lots, and have fun!
P.S. Pm me if you wanna be friends.

BluePhoenix
April 14th, 2005, 09:32 PM
Welcome to the PC family. Stick to the rules and stay cool. Pm me if you want to be my friend
~RAP~

Ninja Retsu
April 15th, 2005, 02:20 AM
John.
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help,have any questions or have any problems,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will be active,have a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

IceKitten
April 15th, 2005, 05:17 AM
Hellos, welcome and stuff, read the rules and stuff

Nicks
April 15th, 2005, 06:32 AM
Hellow there, John, welcome to PC, have a great time here, and post heaps

fuzzywuzzy
April 15th, 2005, 06:43 AM
I just joined yestrday so from a newbie to a newbie welcome!

Shining Mew
April 15th, 2005, 07:30 PM
Hello and welcome to PC. Read the rules and have fun! Feel free to PM me if you want.

-SM

pika2000
April 18th, 2005, 06:49 AM
Hi and welcome here, John!
I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay :)
Follow the rules and try to be active^^

John
April 18th, 2005, 02:00 PM
WOAH! I'm totally overwhelmed by all of your niceness! Thanks for making me feel totally welcome! If anyone here is like around ym age (like 17 or 18) im up for geting to know u guys a tad better. Thats not being ageist or nething, is just kinda easier to get on with peeps my age. PM me if u up for a chat!

Thanks agen to ALL OF YOU! :P

Iron Spriter Josh
April 18th, 2005, 03:25 PM
hello, welcome to pc, enjoy your time here =)

Lucid
April 18th, 2005, 05:55 PM
hiya Johny-boy, welcome to PC =3
just follow the rules and enjoy your time here *gives n00b cookie*