PDA

View Full Version : Hey! Legaia here!

Legaia
April 14th, 2005, 02:45 PM
Hey all! I am a Sphere Development user and am currently making the next best unofficial pokemon title! This will have all the features of the actual games PLUS much more!!

ravenstorture
April 14th, 2005, 03:01 PM
Welcome to PC! Read and follow the rules and have fun!

Draik
April 14th, 2005, 04:42 PM
Welcome to PC! Read the rules, post lots, and have fun! Oh yeah PM me if you wanna be friends.

PrinceOfDarkness
April 14th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Welcome. Have fun, follow teh rules, and PM me if ya wanna be friends.

Ryoutarou
April 14th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Hi, welcome to PC. Hope you like it here and have fun, don't be afraid to ask anyone for help ^^

Natsuki
April 14th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Hello Legaia! ^______^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity. ^^ My name's Kelsey, it's nice ta meet ya. ^^ Oooh, you're making a game as well? I know a lot of users here are quite good in the game development department. ^^ I'm sure you'll have tons of fun here. 8D Well, have a good time! ^o^

~Kelsey

Hantsuki
April 14th, 2005, 08:59 PM
Welcome to PC^^It's a pleasure to meet you^^ Be sure to follow the rules and do the right thing and you will enjoy your stay here^^ PM me if you want to be friends^^

BluePhoenix
April 14th, 2005, 09:15 PM
Welcome to the PC family. Stick to the rules and stay cool. Pm me if you want ot be my friend-
Name- Rahul
Im- [email protected] and [email protected]
You can also call me RAP(my intials)
~RAP~

Lust
April 14th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Welcome to PC! If you have any questions or want to be friends then PM me.

Ninja Retsu
April 15th, 2005, 02:21 AM
Hey all! I am a Sphere Development user and am currently making the next best unofficial pokemon title! This will have all the features of the actual games PLUS much more!!
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help,have any questions or have any problems,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will be active,have a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

IceKitten
April 15th, 2005, 05:16 AM
Welcome to PC. Have fun o.o

Nicks
April 15th, 2005, 06:52 AM
Welcome to PC, Read and follow the rules, post heaps

Team Magma Girl
April 15th, 2005, 04:15 PM
Welcome!!!
How are you?
Have fun here and PM me if you want to be friends!!!
Make sure you follow the rules.

Shining Mew
April 15th, 2005, 07:33 PM

xD Sounds pretty cool... welcome to PC. Hope you have fun here and make a lot of friends. Remember to look over the rules!

~SM

pika2000
April 18th, 2005, 07:00 AM
Hi and welcome to PC.
Follow the rules and enjoy your time :)