PDA

View Full Version : Paper

ASG
April 15th, 2005, 04:04 PM
Wut kind of paper do u like the most? Plain(computer paper) or lined paper? right now i like lined paper better cuz ummmm..... no reason XD

Sammi
April 15th, 2005, 04:11 PM
ha! a polllllll!!!! *vote vote vote*
... sorry, place hasn't been busy lately. ^^;

personally, it depends on what I"m working on. Lined paper is what I use 95% of teh time. I usually write, so lined paper is a must. *nod*
sometimes, if I deciede to draw, I might use some plain white paper, especially if I think it might look somewhat decent. ^^;

MegaDitto
April 15th, 2005, 04:33 PM
Wut kind of paper do u like the most? Plain(computer paper) or lined paper? right now i like lined paper better cuz ummmm..... no reason XD
I use lined paper. In other words. Looseleaf papers, I always use it for school a lot and it is very useful. I rarely use the other papers. But all paper is good. And it should not be wased since it's made of trees. :(

Allstories
April 15th, 2005, 05:33 PM
They should cut off the paper in notebooks and sell just the margins. You can find my best drawings there.

Rated R Superstar
April 15th, 2005, 05:38 PM
The Lined ones...I've just gotten used to them.

Edward Elric
April 15th, 2005, 06:50 PM
>_0 okay random. But I'll say lined...?

Crimson King
April 15th, 2005, 07:04 PM
well a lot of the time i have to use Lined (i like College Ruled ^^ i can write neater with it xD) paper but my favorite is Graph Paper X3

Miyu-chan
April 15th, 2005, 07:14 PM
I like construction and tissue paper, but that's not on there. ;-;

Anyways, I <3 lined binder paper! =3

*post dedicated to Eli*

Lust
April 15th, 2005, 09:08 PM
I use lined paper more, but I still use plain paper some.

April 15th, 2005, 09:14 PM
Umm, I use both.It depends on what I am doing, like I'll use computer paper for drawing and lined for writing...yeah......

Hantsuki
April 15th, 2005, 09:18 PM
I like lined paper for writing,so nice and neat^^ and the computer paper is good for drawings XD

Kecleon_
April 15th, 2005, 09:38 PM
I use lined paper more, but I prefer plain. I like to draw, and when I draw pictures I really like on lined paper, it just devalues the whole image and I count it as a scrap. x_x If I drew my best picture ever on lined paper, I wouldn't like it since it had blue lines shooting through it.

I still enjoy lined though. Writing is fun.

Esai
April 16th, 2005, 04:02 AM
I usually use plain pc paper... its because the lines dont help me write straight so meh... i just use paper without it XD

Dawson
April 16th, 2005, 04:04 AM
Lol, this is so random XD. I prefer lined paper, easy to write on and can make drawing easier too.

Shana
April 16th, 2005, 06:23 AM
Lined, it's easier to write on. XD

Freenaturearts
April 16th, 2005, 08:47 AM
I feel the same as megaD. I try my best to buy Recycled content Sketch pads ^_^!
There the best and insted of cutting more trees it's reuseing old paper and scraps from other trees and plants that where already cut, and if you know someone who recycles the paper, you can even give the paper back to be recycled again =D So that the next sketch pad you use is one you already have seped its got a bit more bleached stuff in it and you'r drawings and letters are gone so you can do it all over again.

The sketch pads only come in blank sheets, so I chose other cause its not ment for the computer and it cant have lines in it , thats ink wich is made from oils and other meterial =/.
I love my sketch pads, you save a tree and have ALOT of paper, cause each one of these pads have 400 sheets back and front ^^ And there only $3.50 at you'r local hobby town/lobby. I get mine at hobby lobby with my pencils that are also made from recycled content =D. I'v got like six sketch pads and 32pencils to last the next 7 months =3 I love stocking up ^^.

angel
April 16th, 2005, 09:30 AM
I like computer paper. NO reason just like it.

jynx
April 16th, 2005, 12:21 PM
hm...depends.
I think I prefer lined so I can write better.
------------------------------------------
PS: THe words in your signature are a bit racial...NOT the pic, the words.

Lucid-Acid
April 16th, 2005, 12:42 PM
Lined paper I guess, my handwriteings bad enough already o.o;

Cherrim
April 16th, 2005, 01:42 PM
Computer paper, I guess. By that, I mean plain white paper. You can write on it normally, although it's a bit harder because there aren't guidelines, and you can also draw without worrying about lines screwing up your picture or the colouring. :D

Though when it comes to eating paper, it doesn't matter to me. X3

TRIFORCE89
April 16th, 2005, 02:07 PM
Computer paper, I guess. By that, I mean plain white paper. You can write on it normally, although it's a bit harder because there aren't guidelines, and you can also draw without worrying about lines screwing up your picture or the colouring. :D

Though when it comes to eating paper, it doesn't matter to me. X3
You ate a lot of sticky notes that one time.

Anyway...yeah, same answer as Erica's. That's all I have in my house aside from lined paper, anyway. I don't have fancy stuff. And I don't like writting on lined paper. If I wasn't lazy I'd type all my noted out and print it on computer paper.

Poke
April 16th, 2005, 02:08 PM
Im a fan of lined paper..... mainly cause its easier to draw things on

Sato
April 16th, 2005, 02:33 PM
I like computer paper... lined paper = crappy drawings

*~Ashley~*
April 16th, 2005, 03:08 PM
I don't really have a preferance when it comes to paper since I couldn't draw anything to save my life. >< So, I'm gonna say lined since without it there's no hope for me to write in a straight line...

Happy Dude
April 16th, 2005, 11:54 PM
I like that really smooth paper.For some reason.

Natsuki
April 17th, 2005, 03:39 PM
I like computer paper because there's no lines. I hate lines, because they screw up my pictures when I draw on them. ;o; Soooooooo, no lines for meh! =D

~Kelsey

stunt296
April 17th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Well...I like lined cuz you have lines to write on and also because it looks more cool that way...

Kayleigh
April 18th, 2005, 11:29 AM
Well, it depends. If I had to choose then I'd say computer paper, because I probably draw more than I write and I hate to draw on paper that has lines on it. XD On the other hand, when I am writing a letter I have to use paper with lines because I couldn't write straight without them if my life depended on it! I know that no one can really write perfectly straight, but when I try to... ugh, you don't wanna see what it looks like!

Bay-kun
April 18th, 2005, 12:50 PM
Lined paper I guess. I never really put much thought into it before. =/

salamanderking123
April 18th, 2005, 01:16 PM
What is a "paper"???

latias45
April 18th, 2005, 01:17 PM
paper you whrite on!