PDA

View Full Version : The Search for Latias

Asura Nirosuki
April 15th, 2005, 04:55 PM
The people of Hoenn island belive that the dragon pokemon Latias was only a lengend of the land.But there was a group of people who still belive in her and decide to go on an advanture to see her for them selves. On the other hand a nother group is willing to catch the dragon to cage him and make cash.Your role is to be search and Fight for Latias freedom with only one pokemon by your side.

Name:
Appence:
Pokemon:
Other:

latias45
April 15th, 2005, 05:02 PM
name:
nerra
pokemon steelix
appence wheres a blue t shirt and red pantes and red hair and he she where her belt and her pokemon with her at all times. personaltiy. brave and strong loyal very smart.
other. she like to spend time triying to find latias with her freind. and and very hyper some times . most of all being her self.

Asura Nirosuki
April 15th, 2005, 05:08 PM
Thankies Latias45^^.
Name:Tera
Appence:Has tight black jeans, wears a blue tank top under vest.
Pokemon:Espeon
Other:She is traveling with Neera so far to look for Latias.Really loves her Espeon and being out side.

latias45
April 15th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Thankies Latias45^^.
Name:Tera
Appence:Has tight black jeans, wears a blue tank top under vest.
Pokemon:Espeon
Other:She is traveling with Neera so far to look for Latias.Really loves her Espeon and being out side.
how many member do we have to have to get going?

Xion
April 15th, 2005, 05:24 PM
Name: Kile (mwahahahah)
Appence: Wares gray cargo pants, a balck long-sleve T, and Converses, oh, and black boxer. (This is what Im waring now)
Pokemon: Charizard
Other: Traveling with those two chicks in the search for Latias.

Asura Nirosuki
April 15th, 2005, 05:47 PM
Giggles thanks Xion^^.Need 4-5 more.*Waits*.

HashiriyaR32
April 15th, 2005, 05:48 PM
I hate to barge in like this, but Latias is female, not male.

On to my chracter

Name: Keisuke
Apperance: Black Shirt, Blue Jeans,
Pokmon: Zapdos (unless miya gives me a list of what Pokmon one is not allowed to use in this RP, my decision is final)
Other: LIkes to travel throughout Japan in search of new Pokmon. Because of this, he usually carries a Glock 21 for defense. (I'll delete this line if, and only if, weapons are not allowed in this RP)

latias45
April 15th, 2005, 05:49 PM
is is ok and thank you for telling her that!

Asura Nirosuki
April 15th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Yeah thank you^^.You're welcomed to join too.

latias45
April 15th, 2005, 05:55 PM
please................ i hope you do!

HashiriyaR32
April 15th, 2005, 06:04 PM
miya, can you please review my character? I've left a couple of notes in the form.

Xion
April 15th, 2005, 06:14 PM
C'mon people, ya know ya cant resist joining here.

Asura Nirosuki
April 15th, 2005, 06:20 PM
Oh^^ thanks for joining that perfectly fine^^. 4 more^^.

Xion
April 15th, 2005, 06:57 PM
I think this is gonna die.

Asura Nirosuki
April 15th, 2005, 07:06 PM
*leans on Xions head*Be patient little one^^.

Kogenta
April 15th, 2005, 10:34 PM
Name: Rey Star
Appearance: Dark hair; green eyes; fairly average stature; scar across left eye
Pokemon: Flygon
Other: Though he genuinely prefers isolation and is somewhat of a "free spirit", Rey is usually reasonable and attempts to be good natured. However, if he feels that his freedom is being too heavily intruded upon, he may become slightly irate.

Independent and normally relaxed, Rey's full anger is rarely aroused. However, should it be, he will refuse to show mercy.

Asura Nirosuki
April 15th, 2005, 10:37 PM
Welcome Kogenta Glad you joined^^.*Glomps him* 3 more to go.....

Smarties-chan
April 15th, 2005, 11:13 PM
Name: Wain
Gender. Male
Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes, and the left ear is missing
Pokemon: Wobbufet
Other: Wain is a young man who has dedicated his life to help pokemon in every possible way

Yami_Zidane
April 16th, 2005, 02:37 AM
Name:Zidane
Appearence: Long Brown Hair, Crimson Eyes, quite tall and wears all black
Pokemon: Salamence
Other: Loves to fly around Hoenn on his Salamence and prefers to keep him out of his Pokeball, Zidane is the Quiet type thinks to himself alot....wants to see the Legendary Latios desperatly

Xion
April 16th, 2005, 06:40 AM
One more to go, c;mon people!!

Yami_Zidane
April 16th, 2005, 06:54 AM
yeah lets get this RP started jus 1 more person

Asura Nirosuki
April 16th, 2005, 11:02 AM
Thank you all for joining^^.1 more.....

latias45
April 16th, 2005, 11:06 AM
tera ! ihave got a letter from oak. dear tera nerra aad other. the dragon latias has been lose for 2 day know and and team magam is trying to get her and she is not that strong yet but latios is still there out there some where. and please go on a missino to find her
prof oak.

Asura Nirosuki
April 16th, 2005, 11:16 AM
Check the spelling a little^^

Tera gently grab the note from her and read:There is also an other team of boys i have
sent to find Latios so if you see them tell them Team auga is looking for him too. send
by Professor Oak.P.s.Good luck.

Xion
April 16th, 2005, 12:21 PM
Kile noticed that there was something wrong going on, and after a few minutes of conjucturing what could it be, he finaly went and asked Tera about it.

Asura Nirosuki
April 16th, 2005, 12:23 PM
"Oh hey! are you one of the men looking for Latios? if you are Team Agua is after him too....hey what your name?".She said with sort of suspion.

Hantsuki
April 16th, 2005, 12:27 PM
*begs* oh please,can I join~!^^
Name:Ellen
Appearance:brown hair with light brown highlights,black eyes,red pants and red shirt
Pokemon:Umbreon
Other:Loves her Umbreon,her Umbreon is her best companion,her life's dream is to finally meet Latias.

Asura Nirosuki
April 16th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Occ: Thanks for joining^^.Now we can finally get started....IF any news people join
May they please be a Auga or Magman?

Xion
April 16th, 2005, 12:35 PM
"My name is Kile" he answered looking confused. "Why are this people after Latios? wasent it just a myth?"

Hantsuki
April 16th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Rika noticed the little commotion going on and glanced over to have a look.

"I think I heard them mention something about Latias.."Rika thought to herself.

Asura Nirosuki
April 16th, 2005, 12:57 PM
Well it doesn't seem anymore....The Magans hade him inprisioned then he used really strong Pyshic attack with set him free.The Boss i heard his name was Maxie went to a rage and now they are on the hunt to get him agian.Where looking for the Pokemon Latias cause no one belives that poor pokemon existed.When we find it were going to put it in special watch but he will be able to roam free.

Yami_Zidane
April 16th, 2005, 01:20 PM
Zidane was flying over a path on his Salamence and he herd some people talking and he herd them mention about Latias, ever since he herd the ledgend about Latios he always wanted to find her "Salamence land over there" his Salamence slowly decended and landed in a clearing, they walked towards the group talking and said " i could hear you were talking about Latias"...

Asura Nirosuki
April 16th, 2005, 01:22 PM
Trea took a glance at the new Guy."Yes were looking Latias and there looking for Latios....who are you?".She finished.

Yami_Zidane
April 16th, 2005, 01:28 PM
"im Zidane, and this is my Salamrnce im also looking for Latias, who are all of you" he replied

Xion
April 16th, 2005, 01:28 PM
To all of this Kyle paid little attention, we really wanted to see Latias to be able to truly belive on it. "Enogh, I shall help you find that Pokemon. But first, we need to set up our transportation" Kyle took out a flute to call his charizard wich rapidly showed up.

Kogenta
April 16th, 2005, 01:30 PM
Arms folded behind his head, his jade gaze staring skyward, Rey strode quietly down a worn, dirt path. Pausing, he heard a number of voices conversing--their origin seeming to be from the other side of a grove of trees. Lowering his arms to his side, the trainer listened intently. They're discussing Latias . . . but, why?

Feeling slightly uneasy, Rey's hand automatically took ahold of the single Pokeball at his side. Standing silent and ready, he continued to listen.

Asura Nirosuki
April 16th, 2005, 01:31 PM
Feeling safer now she repiled "My name is Trea..and im with my friend Neera".

Yami_Zidane
April 16th, 2005, 01:34 PM
"would you mind if i joined you in your search for Latias?" zidane questioned the trainers

Xion
April 16th, 2005, 01:35 PM
"Charizard and I shall look for it alone if you are to bussy talking" replied Kai feeling a little anger. "Or is it that you are not sure of that Pokemons existance?"

Kai, That's the short for my name... :D

Asura Nirosuki
April 16th, 2005, 01:36 PM
Her face smiled."We would be honored ourselves.But bear in mind that team Agua is aslo trying to catch poor Latias".She said sadly. Her attieon catch Kai."Oh come on we need all the help we can get!.But that is a good idea...".She heard a Person or a thing stand by."shhh"She told every one.

Yami_Zidane
April 16th, 2005, 01:37 PM
turning to kai, zidane said in a raised voice "of course there real, why would'nt they be?

Hantsuki
April 16th, 2005, 01:38 PM
"Come on Umbreon,"Rika said to her Umbreon as she took a few steps closer to listen in on their conversation.

"Umbre,"Umbreon answered as he followed his trainer.

Xion
April 16th, 2005, 01:39 PM
Kyle paid no attention to Zidane's remark and slowly turned away from the group to depart on his own.

Hantsuki
April 16th, 2005, 01:42 PM
"If they are speaking the truth,that means Latias and Latios are real like I thought,"Rika pondered.

Umbreon glanced at his owner curiously.

Asura Nirosuki
April 16th, 2005, 01:43 PM
"Will you guys please queit!".She shouted.Then noticed the effects."Oops".She gaged.
But quickly noticed A girl and her Umbreon."Hey there".She smiled

Yami_Zidane
April 16th, 2005, 01:44 PM
'i know there real i just know they are i'll show that kai' zidane thought to himself he then noticed the girl with the Umbreon

Xion
April 16th, 2005, 01:46 PM
Kai quickly climed into his Charizard back giving it the order to fly away from the scene.
After a while of flying over the forest Kyle noticed a man wearing all read talking on the phone in the middle of the forest. "Land here Charizard, it might need our help"

Kogenta
April 16th, 2005, 01:49 PM
Whoever the group may be, it seems they are not unified. The light of Rey's green eyes flickered faintly. Then, if nothing else, I doubt it is the Aqua or Magma factions. Brushing a strand of hair away from his eyes, Rey quietly stepped back. Most likely they are group of adventurous, overzealous trainers. Silently detaching his Pokeball from his belt, Rey continued to move away from the group. Either way, I would rather not be dragged into a conflict with them.

Hantsuki
April 16th, 2005, 01:50 PM
Rika looked up when she felt her Pokemon tug at her pants. She then noticed the two trainers who looked at her that once were talking.

"Oh,hello,I'm Rika,and this is my Umbreon,"she introduced herself rather dully.

Asura Nirosuki
April 16th, 2005, 01:54 PM
Treea blinked but geastered"I guess you're looking for Latias am i right?".And Sweat droped.*I swear i can hear some esle out there*Treea though in her head.

Xion
April 16th, 2005, 01:54 PM
"Are you allright sir?" asked Kyle kind of curious. "Get lost kid, I, I mean... Im fine kid thanks" Just in that moment Kyle noticed the Team Magma emblem on the guy's shoulder. "This guy is up to no good" said Kyle to himself. "But is not my problem aslong as he dosen't try to get on my path"

Hantsuki
April 16th, 2005, 01:56 PM
"Yes I am,and I heard you talking about her being captured right?"Rika asked sadly.

Umbreon looked up in curiousity.

Asura Nirosuki
April 16th, 2005, 02:02 PM
"Yes he must of gotten hurt badly while he was breaking out".Then she noticed Kai gone.*Oh man i must of ingored him a little...hope he will be alright....Im so sorry Kai*.
a worried face put her features.*And there goes that other sound*Treea started to get annyoned.

Kogenta
April 16th, 2005, 02:03 PM
Turning away from the group, Rey began to make his way noiselessly down the path. Glancing at the Pokeball in his hand, the trainer felt himself tentatively relaxing. So far, it seems we've gone undetected . . . no undesired conflicts yet. His emerald eyes shifting over his shoulder, Rey thought, If we did meet any opposition, though . . .

The male slightly shook his head as though to prevent his thoughts from traveling further. For the moment, I'll just take life as it comes.

Hantsuki
April 16th, 2005, 02:05 PM
OOC: I have to go for a while to give my dog a bath >> be back in a while~!

IC:"That's so sad..I hope she's ok,"Rika said sadly.

"Umbre!"Umbreon agreed quite upset.

Yami_Zidane
April 16th, 2005, 02:05 PM
" hey did you guys hear a noise just then"zidane said looking around

Asura Nirosuki
April 16th, 2005, 02:08 PM
"Yeah like one second it's there and now theres nothing".She wishpered but didn't forget about Kai.

Yami_Zidane
April 16th, 2005, 02:09 PM
"its probably nothing, lets go find Latias!" zidane said enthusiasticly

Xion
April 16th, 2005, 02:10 PM
Suddely Kyle heard a strong explosion comming from the forest and saw some trees falling down. "Charizard, you know what to do" The brave and mighty beast rapidly changed direction and headed towards the falling trees. When suddely, a red Pokemon came out flying and left the area in not time at all. " I Had never seen something move so fast" Said Kyle almost in shock while his charizard landed. Just then he saw the same guy he had seen before and a broken cage behind him.

Kogenta
April 16th, 2005, 02:13 PM
Hearing the continued conversation, Rey's eyes narrowed with disappointment. It seems I've been noticed . . . so, I can either approach or . . . The trainer broke into a full run down the path away from the group. I'll take choice two. Getting involved with others' cheery outings and personal battles is one of the last things I want.

Asura Nirosuki
April 16th, 2005, 02:14 PM
OCC:Alright guys but we must wait for Latias45 to post here before we go off O.o
but we can talk about eachother.*Sorry*

Xion
April 16th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Notice that on my last post Latias was there but Kai didn't noticed it was her.

Kogenta
April 16th, 2005, 02:33 PM
OOC: Due to an excess of homework, I should be leaving now. I will likely return on Monday. As my character is somewhat detached from the group, you should be able to continue to roleplay to some degree. I apologize if I cause you any delay.

Yami_Zidane
April 16th, 2005, 02:38 PM
ooc: i am going too im in england and its 11:38 pm i'll be on tommorow so i'll cya all then

HashiriyaR32
April 16th, 2005, 03:29 PM
OOC: Sorry, but I won't be able to participate for today.

latias45
April 24th, 2005, 10:14 AM
sorry about not being here. and i am very sorry to maya

HashiriyaR32
April 24th, 2005, 04:25 PM
OOC: I don't have the time to read through what I've missed, so can someone please list the events that happened between the time I signed up and now?

latias45
April 25th, 2005, 08:58 AM
terra! latias is over there in the tree i think! let go see said nerra.

HashiriyaR32
April 26th, 2005, 03:47 PM
"We have to find Latias before that guy with the cage does. You guys go look for her. I'll try to get the cage guy and force him to talk." said Keisuke as he drew his Glock, and pulled back the slide to chamber a round.

"Let's go!"

Latias Lover!
April 26th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Oh, can I join?
Name: Aqua
Appearance: With cute pink hair, wears pink shorts and a flowing pink dress
Pokemon: Kingdra
Other: Loves Latias. Always hoped to see one.

latias45
April 27th, 2005, 01:51 PM
YES YOU CAN JOIN i think.

Asura Nirosuki
May 5th, 2005, 09:13 PM
Occ:Sure all are excpected^^.

Kogenta
May 6th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Rey slowed his pace, reconsidering his previous decision of fleeing. He turned his jade eyes toward the Pokeball he still held. What do you think, Flygon?

The male's eyes shifted, moving toward the direction of the other trainers. Although I may have no desire to join the company of those others, I cannot deny the importance of their purpose. Rey shook his head to free his conflicting thoughts. Though he remained filled with indecision, he started toward the others.

Asura Nirosuki
May 14th, 2005, 12:31 AM
Treea noticed the New trainer head there driection and smiled at him."Hey their,were you sented by Professor Oak to search for Latias like we where?".She asked him then took out her hand."hello Im Treea and this my partner Nerra".She waited for the others to introduce them selves.

Kogenta
May 14th, 2005, 08:12 AM
"Sent?" Rey echoed. He shook his head as he neared the group. "I would not say I was 'sent' . . . " He paused. "But, I am looking for Latias." Reattaching his Pokeball to his belt, he added, "And, I'm not a member of Team Magma or Aqua." Rey was silent for a moment as his green eyes studied those present.

HashiriyaR32
May 14th, 2005, 09:10 PM
"Hey you, stop!" shouted Keisuke, as he recognized Rey as the trainer with the cage and pointed his Glock at him. "Explain why you were dragging a cage around, now!"

Kogenta
May 16th, 2005, 03:46 PM
"Eh?" Rey glanced about in confusion before motioning toward himself. "Me?" He sighed before turning his gaze upward with exasperation. I knew it was a bad idea to come over here.

He voice level and calm, Rey responded, "First, you need not shout. I am in close enough proximity to hear you rather clearly. Second, there is no need to tell me to stop. I had no intention of leaving. And third, I have no reason to drag around a cage. It would be ridiculous. What would it do aside from give me extra weight to carry?" Then, continuing his poor attempt at politeness, Rey tilted his head and questioned, "Perhaps you have me confused with another?"

HashiriyaR32
May 18th, 2005, 12:16 PM
"Okay....., I might have mistook you for the guy dragging a cage." Said Keisuke as he holstered his sidearm. "Sorry about that."

Kogenta
May 18th, 2005, 09:40 PM
Rey closed his eyes calmly. "No need for an apology. It wasn't the first time I was mistaken for a criminal."

One jade green eye opened. "Though this man you mentioned . . . with the cage. I am assuming his motives were sufficient to irritate you?"

HashiriyaR32
May 23rd, 2005, 05:37 PM
One of our guys spotted him twice. We only saw him with the cage the second time, I decided to detach from the group to find him. Somehow lost him, but I'm going to go back to where I last saw him.

HashiriyaR32
June 21st, 2005, 01:40 PM
OOC: I'm about to stick an OLD'D tag on this thread.

Asura Nirosuki
June 22nd, 2005, 02:06 PM
OMG thank you so much for reving this^0^*huggles*.