PDA

View Full Version : Guardianship is back!

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 15th, 2005, 04:56 PM
My first one died out, but I've decided to start up a new one!

PLOT: You and other people have always been more intune with nature than others. One day, by some odd chance, you meet up with an old woman who can change into an animal. She unlocks your hidden power to also become an animal, and urges you to find others. She tells you to stay in your human form most of the time, and only change in front of a human when there is nothing left to do. She hands you a magic book containing spells written in an old language. She warns you that humans don't want something that might pose a threat, and that you must never let anyone but other "Guardians" know your identity. But who could keep a secret like that? In a moment of carlessness you tell your closest friend, to learn she/he betrays you, and the FBI wants you dead, at any cost.
"Now listen. You are called Guardians because you were meant to guard people. Humans have neglected what they really are, though, so stay alive, no matter what."
Will you fight back, endangering even your own family, or will you give your life willingly?

Here's the form:
Name:
Animal:
Apperience:
Color Book:
Personality:
Special Power:

latias45
April 15th, 2005, 05:21 PM
name:kasey
:timber wolf
apperiece gray and black has pure blue eyes. skin tanish when a human out fit is most to be white
colorbook:gray
personality: BRAVE nice has a life to be alone sometimes
speshal power
makes her self invisibel

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 15th, 2005, 05:23 PM
Um, latias45, you are usually a human in apperence, you've just gained the power to change into an animal. i also added a Special Power to the form.

latias45
April 15th, 2005, 05:24 PM
oh sorry about that i read the plot i di not see it there!

Asura Nirosuki
April 15th, 2005, 05:28 PM
One agian nice Rp^^.Can we put or ages?

Name:Vai
Animal:Panther
Apperience:Has Crystal blue eyes.Light blue color fur*When a animal*A yellow star tatto on her face.Has A tan compexion.Long Purple hair.Does Roado dances and hids a gun under her Dark blue dress.
Color Book:Bown
Personality:Really Sassy and Divaness, has a thing for new Clothes.Gives a chance for company and loves looking in the mirror.

Hantsuki
April 15th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Name: Rika
Animal: Wolf
Appearance:
http://www.wolfs-rain.de/pics/charaktere/toboe_wolf.gif
a bit like this,except I have a necklace with a ruby in the middle instead of the silver rings and in human form:
http://img50.exs.cx/img50/6808/rikakamiya3ov.gif
Color Book:dark red
Personality:loner type wolf,very protective of others but prefers to be alone most of the time
Special Power: able to make things levitate

Forgotten_hope
April 15th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Name:Jon
Animal:wolf
Apperience:a silver wolf,with blue eyes
Color Book:dark silver
Personality:Nice,but can sometimes be serious,and want to be alone

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 15th, 2005, 05:38 PM
yeah, I'll add age. Heres mine:
Name: Sister Trouble
Animal: Teal Water Wolf
Apperience: Human-She wears the regular Japanesse school uniform, but with black arm socks. She has long, black hair down to her waist that is tied in pigtails. She has a phoenix tatoo on her back. She occasionly wears a swimsuit-like top. Animal- Taller than most wolves and is teal. She has a long, wide scar on her snout. Her eyes are a very deep brown.
Color Book: Black
Personality: She prefers to be alone. She is very sassy and has a bad attitude toward humans. She seems very mean at times, but once you know her you understand that she really wants to live peacfully with humans.
Special Power: She has the ability to summon tidal waves and hurricanes

I chose Teal Water Wolf because my friends and I play a game like this and everyone I usually play that character.

Okay, we have enough people, so let's start RPing! We start at a greenhouse and end up meeting each other (so geeky). For right now we are just wandering around.

Sister Trouble looked back at the Wandering Jew plant. It smelled horrible. She whipped sweat off her forehead for about the twenty-nineth time. Suddenly, she felt something that wasn't human, but more like...her. She turned around quickly and saw a girl who gave off animal auras.

"Hey, you! What's your name?" she yelled as she ran over to the girl.

(I mean Rika)

latias45
April 15th, 2005, 05:41 PM
i just did right?

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 15th, 2005, 05:51 PM
hmm, sorry about that. i forgot to change back to see the new posts. please forgive me!

latias45
April 15th, 2005, 05:54 PM
it is ok i make a erro alote!

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 15th, 2005, 05:58 PM
could you please rephrase what you just said? i didn't understand

Hantsuki
April 15th, 2005, 05:59 PM
Rika turned around to encounter another girl who seemed quite strange to her,but introduced herself anyways.

"Hi,I'm Rika,and who are you?"Rika asked.

latias45
April 15th, 2005, 05:59 PM
i mess up alot to . i am kasey i have very littel freindes said kasey.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 15th, 2005, 06:02 PM
"I'm, well, just call me Trouble," she said. She hated her name. "Do you have...a spellbook given to you by an old lady?" She shifted uncomfortably.

latias45
April 15th, 2005, 06:04 PM
yes i do one but i still do not know what it is for.

Hantsuki
April 15th, 2005, 06:05 PM
Rika was shocked to hear this.

"I do as well..but how do you know?"she asked.

latias45
April 15th, 2005, 06:06 PM
i do not know? kasey was confused very easyley. i think we can open it?

Asura Nirosuki
April 15th, 2005, 06:07 PM
Vai watched the introducements of the 3 and smiled."It must feel nice to have some to talk to".She jumped off the tree she was listening on and walked a different path.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 15th, 2005, 06:08 PM
"I have one as well," she said. "What animal are you? I'm a wolf." Something got her attention, but she didn't want to turn around because she had just found someone like her.

Hantsuki
April 15th, 2005, 06:20 PM
"What a coincidence,so am I,"Rika answered.

Rika caught a glance of something moving,but didn't pay too much attention to it.

Forgotten_hope
April 15th, 2005, 06:25 PM
I see the three talking.I walk over to them."Why hello there ladies."I say politely to them."I just so happened to see that each of you has one of these strange book."I say."Can you by any chance change too?"

Xion
April 15th, 2005, 06:29 PM
Hope I can still join.

Name: Kile
Animal: Dragon
Apperience: Normal skater dude, but ones a dragon turns into a gigantic monster
Color Book: Black
Personality: Lonesome, serioud, until time to get into action
Special Power: Magnetism, compleate and absolute control over anything that is metal.

Hantsuki
April 15th, 2005, 06:31 PM
"Hmm..why yes,I can change into a wolf,and what about yourself?"Rika asked curiously.

Forgotten_hope
April 15th, 2005, 06:33 PM
"What a coincidence...."I say."That is exactly what I can turn into Miss...I'm sorry I didn't catch your name..."

Hantsuki
April 15th, 2005, 06:37 PM
"That's so cool,and I'm Rika,what's yours?"she asked more curious.

Forgotten_hope
April 15th, 2005, 07:03 PM
"Ahhh Rika..very nice name."I say to her."My name is Jon."

Hantsuki
April 15th, 2005, 07:15 PM
"Very nice name,this here is Trouble and the other one,I didn't seem to catch her name either," I said as I looked over to Vai.

latias45
April 16th, 2005, 03:21 AM
i can can change in to a wolf to said kasey. as she was getting of the of steelix.

Forgotten_hope
April 16th, 2005, 08:13 AM
ooc:ok just to say,try too use "'s and punctuaton.also use proper grammer.in that last scentence it's too not to.also use capitals.it maekes it a lot easier.thanks.

latias45
April 16th, 2005, 08:18 AM
sorry about that.

Asura Nirosuki
April 16th, 2005, 11:06 AM
Vai looked towards the sunny sky.She took a nice refreshing breath and took on more glance at the others and turned away.

latias45
April 16th, 2005, 11:19 AM
hello said kasey. what is your name? to the girl. do you have this kind of book kasey showed the girl the book.

Asura Nirosuki
April 16th, 2005, 11:32 AM
Vai turned to little girl and smiled*She's so inoccent*.But turned away from her and handed her the book."It's brown colored with words i can't described".

Hantsuki
April 16th, 2005, 12:05 PM
OOC: o..k,well,this RP is basically full of misspelled words,improper punctuation marks,and a lot more messed up stuff,btw,please try and post at least more than one line or one of the mods may close this RP^^; I'm not mad,I'm just trying to explain so this can be a more understanding and better RP^^

IC:Rika looked at the others quite confused of the journey that was soon to come.

"So,everyone here has a book and can transform into their own animal as well eh?" Rika asked.

fuzzywuzzy
April 16th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Name:Kaya
Animal: Dolphin
Apperience:human=long blue hair Dolphin=is an abnormally large dolphin with blue eyes.
Color Book:Indigo
Personality:kind but easily annoyed.
Special Power:can magically float in mid-air.

As Kaya walked by the greenhouse she suudenly had a uncontrollable urge to enter. Out of nervousness she looked inside. There were other people in there as well. "Well if they're in there I might as well go in too." As soon as she entered she felt as though she had known these complete strangers for her whole life. It must be fate she thought. Then for no real reason she said to a girl with long black hair in pigtails and a black book,"Do you all have these wierd books?"
She suddenly felt very embarrassed for even saying anything.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 16th, 2005, 06:17 PM
[QUOTE=Rika Kamiya]OOC: o..k,well,this RP is basically full of misspelled words,improper punctuation marks,and a lot more messed up stuff,btw,please try and post at least more than one line or one of the mods may close this RP^^; I'm not mad,I'm just trying to explain so this can be a more understanding and better RP^^QUOTE]
I agree, we need to make sure we are typing correctly.

Trouble started to feel very uncomfortable. She didn't like people that much and this was too crowded. She looked at the girl who just walked up and smiled weakly. Then she brushed past her and began to leave.

"Wonderful meeting you all," she said, "but this place is much to hot for me. I'm surprised you haven't noticed."

fuzzywuzzy
April 17th, 2005, 08:39 AM
She yelled after the girl as she turned to go,"Wait I didn't catch your name? Don't you go to my school? Maybe we can be friends since we both have these wierd books it must mean something don't ya think?" The she decided to follow the girl. [I]She seems really nice but I don't know about these other people.

Forgotten_hope
April 17th, 2005, 08:44 AM
"Hello Miss...."I say to her(fuzzy)."I see you have a book just like the rest of us..." "That means you too can turn into an animal.May I ask what kind?"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 17th, 2005, 09:01 AM
Trouble turned around and looked at the girl following her. Then it struck her. It was Kaya, from her school.

"She's Kaya, we do go to the same school," she said to the others. "I'm Trouble, you know, from the talent show?"

Hantsuki
April 17th, 2005, 10:22 AM
Rika looked and noticed the new girl of the group.

"It's better if I leave now,there's way too many people for my taste,"she thought to herself.

Rika snuck away from the group as she thought about the fact that everyone in her presence seem to be quite similar to her,but shook it off and continued on her way.

Forgotten_hope
April 17th, 2005, 10:26 AM
I see Rika sneeking away.I walk over behind her."Is something wrong?Rika...was it?"I ask her.

-this post dedicated to Rika Kamiya-

Hantsuki
April 17th, 2005, 10:49 AM
"Huh? It's just that..I prefer to be alone if that's fine,"Rika answered as she tried to get away.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 17th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Trouble looked back at Rika. She smiled at what Rika said and walked over to her.

"I also like being alone," she said, "but we need to stick together I guess. Even though I tried to leave, but I changed my mind. Don't you feel a bad aura near us?" She looked to her left and then back at Rika.

Hantsuki
April 17th, 2005, 11:53 AM
"Yes,I sure do,I still haven't figured out what it is yet,"Rika replied as she looked around.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 17th, 2005, 11:57 AM
"Maybe," Trouble began, "it's an evil Guardian!" She pulled her book in front of her and opened it up. She stared at the wierd lanuage and focused her mind. Suddenly, the words changed so she could read them. "Okay, here I go..."

Hantsuki
April 17th, 2005, 11:58 AM
"An evil guardian?!"Rika said quite shocked of what she heard,"But I guess that could be possible."

Forgotten_hope
April 17th, 2005, 11:59 AM
"You also sence this?"I say."I have been sencing it this whole time..." "I realy think we should stick together..ok Miss Rika?."I say to her.

-this post dedicated to rika kamiya-

Hantsuki
April 17th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Rika thought about it to herself.

"Well..they aren't so bad,not like the others anyways.."she thought to herself.

"Well,ok then,"Rika finally answered.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 17th, 2005, 05:13 PM
Sister Trouble snapped the book shut. She remembered what she just read easily.

"Okay, then we should get out of here, I'm roasting," she exclaimed. She walked back to Kaya and whispered something.

"Stay out of my way."

fuzzywuzzy
April 18th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Kaya whispered back,"What is your problem Trouble? I thought we were all going to be friends."

Then she turned to the others,"Yeah let's go it is way to hot. We should go to the burger stand on the corner and get to know each other better."

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 18th, 2005, 08:07 PM
"You're comition," Trouble said back. "And I don't like that." She smiled. She loved freaking people out like this. It was her joy in life. Then, once they became good friends, she would really scare them...

Hantsuki
April 18th, 2005, 08:21 PM
"Has anyone been able to transform into their animal form?" Rika asked rather nervously.

She remembered the first few times she has tried and failed though she almost had it one time.

fuzzywuzzy
April 19th, 2005, 04:00 PM
"I have I did it last night. What I did was I just thought really hard of a Dolphin and cleared my mind and then it just happened.But that was like the 16th time I tried then after about 20 seconds I turned back."

latias45
April 19th, 2005, 04:03 PM
rika , i have tried to form in to a wolf but it did not work said kasey. i have so many times.

Forgotten_hope
April 19th, 2005, 04:50 PM
ooc:please latias use " marks.thanks.
ic:"I give credit to anyone who can perfectly turn into their animal.I have treid more than 20 times,and the most I've ever stayed is 10 seconds.So the answer to that question...is no.I have not perfected it."

Hantsuki
April 19th, 2005, 04:54 PM
"At least they saw their form for more than one second,"Rika thought to herself.

"That's cool,at least you guys are getting it,"Rika said trying to smile a bit.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 19th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Sister Trouble smiled wickidly. Then she gave the rest a puzzled look.

"Rika, you haven't had you? I...have been able to transform and stay in my wolf state for however long I wanted. It's easy, I mean, all you have to do is focus." Something didn't feel right about what she said though. It didn't bring the regular pleasure that it usually did. "Sorry... Can we leave, or am I the only one boiling in here?"

Forgotten_hope
April 19th, 2005, 05:16 PM
"Is something wrong Rika?"I say to her."Please,I don't like seeing people sad."

Hantsuki
April 19th, 2005, 05:21 PM
"Well..Trouble is right,I've never been able to transform into my wolf form. I've tried quite a few times,but it never happened,"Rika admitted.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 19th, 2005, 05:45 PM
Touble noticed that she had touched a sensitive area. So she decided to speak up. She went over and grabbed Rika.

"Well, I know you can," she said. "Just focus on what you think it might-" She was cut off when an arrow whissed behind Rika. It was black, and it seemed to cut the very air it was sent through.

"Just focus! We have some company here, and I don't think that they want us alive!"

fuzzywuzzy
April 19th, 2005, 06:59 PM
"You mean we have to transform now. Because once I stayed Dolphin for an hour when This guy was chasing me with a gun and if you guys can't you can ride on me I fly really fast."

Forgotten_hope
April 20th, 2005, 01:27 PM
"I don't think we'll have enough time."I say."I think we have to fight,here and now.There is no time to run."I hope I can do this for longer than last time....maybe I shouldn't have lied..."Here we go!"I say as I focus on transforming.Come on please work I need this to work....Then I transform into a wolf.Yes I did it!But then I turn back to normal."Oh no..."

Psychotic_Demon
April 20th, 2005, 01:41 PM
May I still join, Sel_Girl?

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 20th, 2005, 04:33 PM
ohh, i guess, but this is it! no body else, please!

Trouble looked critically at Jon. She focused on what her wolf looked like and transformed. Then her eyes began to glow blue.

"Tsunami Twister!" she thought. It was like her thoughts had become her voice. "Everybody, MOVE!" She jumped up and was followed by an incredible wave.

Hantsuki
April 20th, 2005, 04:36 PM
Rika hurriedly rushed out of the way to avoid the attack.

"That is so cool..I wish I could at least see my wolf form as well.."Rika thought sadly.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 20th, 2005, 04:49 PM
Trouble landed down near Rika and sat. She needed to talk to her.

"Rika, you have to concentrate. Don't let anything get in the way of you transforming. If you really want to, you can do it. You can do almost anything with pure will power," she thought, hoping the words would bring hope.

fuzzywuzzy
April 20th, 2005, 04:50 PM
To my self: Dolphin come on. Then she suddenlythought sonar blast then a blast of a screech blew out of the Dolphins mouth. "That should of knocked them out cold if they didn't get drowned in Trouble's wave."

Hantsuki
April 20th, 2005, 04:52 PM
"I guess your right..I'll try harder.."Rika said as she started to concentrate a bit.

And for a brief moment,she changed into her wolf form,though she changed back. She could tell what she looked like in her wolf form that time.

Forgotten_hope
April 20th, 2005, 05:38 PM
"Great job Rika!"I scream over to her.Please...just for now...please work....I concentrate as hard as I can.I transform.I wait for a second and nothing happens.Yes I did it!but I can't waste any of this time...!I lunge at the enimie and take a bite out of the person's leg.Then I transform back."Not now.....why now..."I fall from the tree onto the ground and fall unconsious.

fuzzywuzzy
April 20th, 2005, 05:40 PM
"Way to go Rika.Try one more time we all know you can do this."

Hantsuki
April 20th, 2005, 06:18 PM
Rika thought hard,she knew she had to do this now or never. She saw the image of her wolf form and as she opened her eyes, she discovered she did it!

"I can't believe it.."Rika said as she stood still in shock.

After a moment,she snapped out of it and attacked the enemies. She changed back and ran over to Jon.

"Jon..I hope he's ok,"Rika said silently to herself.

Forgotten_hope
April 20th, 2005, 06:21 PM
I wake up."Huh...?What happened....."I see Rika right above me."Rka...hello...ummm...nice job transforming before...and can I ask something....what happened to me...?"

Hantsuki
April 20th, 2005, 06:44 PM
Rika blushed slightly since that was probably the closest and only time she has ever been that close to a boy. She stood up and began to explain.

"Well,you transformed yourself and attacked them,"she answered as she pointed to the enemies who were in a bunch on the ground,most likely unconscious,"and then you changed back and hit this tree,and got knocked unconscious yourself."

Forgotten_hope
April 21st, 2005, 11:05 AM
"Oh yes...now I remember..."I say."Now...can I have some help getting up?"I say as I try to get up.

Hantsuki
April 21st, 2005, 05:02 PM
Rika bent over to help Jon up.

"So,are you ok now?"Rika asked considerably.

Forgotten_hope
April 21st, 2005, 05:09 PM
"Yes...I fell much better."I say to her."Thanks for helping me out,and nice job transforming back there."I say to her happily.

Hantsuki
April 21st, 2005, 05:12 PM
Rika blushed slightly from embarrassment and mostly from the compliment.

"That's good to hear,and thanks Jon,"Rika said as she smiled.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 21st, 2005, 06:11 PM
Trouble transformed back and frowned at the others. Then she walked past Rika.

"Good job, if nothing else. Let's say we leave now?" she said quickly. She twirled with some of her hair. Her stomach growled, and she blushed. She hated showing even that she was hungry. "Anybody want to go out to eat?"

Forgotten_hope
April 21st, 2005, 06:14 PM
"Out to eat....hmmm that sounds good."I say."I am very famished.How about you Rika?"I say looking at her.

Hantsuki
April 22nd, 2005, 07:11 AM
"Thanks Trouble,and yeah,now that you mentioned it,I am pretty hungry as well,"Rika answered.

latias45
April 22nd, 2005, 04:42 PM
i have transform in to my wolf for a hour said.kasey But i had a very hard time trying to transfrom in to a wolf.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 23rd, 2005, 07:17 PM
OOC: PLEASE use quotation marks (") when you are speaking, and we are talking about going out to eat!

IC: Trouble smiled and looked around just in case there were other things that might want to kill them. Then she decided to get very bold.

"Ha, Have you been able to transform...partially?" she hesitantly asked.

Colette_The_Chosen
April 30th, 2005, 07:17 AM
OOC: Is it too late to join?

Name: Sorka Endac
Animal: Ferret
Apperience: Sorka has alwost-white hair, and red eyes, because she is an albino. She tends to wear jeans and solid-color tee-shirts.
Color Book: Dusty Pink
Personality: She tends to get in over her head, and is easily excited. She enjoys playing, and is very easily amused.
Special Power: her aura makes people happy

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 30th, 2005, 12:42 PM
OOC: Well, since nobody has posted for a while, sure!

Trouble looked around as she sensed a happy aura.

"Whoever you are, come out. You're like us aren't you?"

Psychotic_Demon
April 30th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Name: Saphira
Animal: Arctic Fox
Apperience: As an Animal: http://www.wildlife-fantasy.com/artwork/arctic_fox.jpg but with wings.
As a human: Saphira is slender and tall, with the build of a gymnist. She has deep sapphire blue eyes and pale skin. She wears mostly blue, such as a light blue tank, baggy blue jeans, and a dark blue hoodie. Her hair is golden brown and she has a silver chain that she won't ever take off.
Color Book: Sapphire blue
Personality: A loner. Saphira normally stays away from the others. She will interact with people if nessicary, but she won't want to.
Special Power: Saphira can control how human or how Fox she looks. You'll see...

Am I excepted?

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 30th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Okay, you are accepted. oohh

Psychotic_Demon
April 30th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Ooc: Okaes! Uh, Selly, (Can I call you that?) where are you?

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 30th, 2005, 06:26 PM
yeah, call me that... we're at a greenhouse, but we are going out to eat!

Hantsuki
April 30th, 2005, 07:23 PM
OOC: very few people reply to this RP..

IC: "I'm getting pretty hungry..shall we go eat now?"Rika asked solemnly.

Forgotten_hope
April 30th, 2005, 07:27 PM
"Yes I second that notion."I say aggreeing to what Rika had said."I could eat a horse right now..."I say as my stomache growls.

Psychotic_Demon
May 1st, 2005, 07:35 AM
Saphira sat boredly in her seat, staring out the window beside her. The cafe was one of her favorite places to come with Karri, before the stupid girl told people. Traitor.... Saphira had to go into hiding, leaving everything behind. And all of this was because one person who she thought was her friend.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 1st, 2005, 09:43 AM
"Okay, I'll buy. How about we go to the cafe?" I started heading out of the greenhouse.

Hantsuki
May 1st, 2005, 12:01 PM
"Are you sure you want to buy for us Trouble?"Rika asked unsure,"I can help pay if you want."

Forgotten_hope
May 1st, 2005, 12:09 PM
"No I won't allow you to pay."I say to trouble."Trust me..you don't want to pay for me."I say laughing."I will pay for you guys."I say taking out my wallet."Don't worry I have plenty of money."

Colette_The_Chosen
May 1st, 2005, 04:07 PM
I, the 'Happy Aura' suddenly exploded out of a nearby plant. I looked like some freak come alive. I had ferret-like ears, and some sort of muzzle. My hands were oversized paws with deformed claws. The 'Happy Aura' was extremly distressed.

"Help! I don't know what happened! One second I was being bit by some bug and now this! Curse that old haggg--Ackh!!" I coughed hard, stumbled, and landed at Rika's feet.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 1st, 2005, 04:43 PM
"Ug," Trouble yelled. "I haven't felt such a happy aura in a long time. What a wimp! You can't even change back!"

Trouble picked up the ferret and started to head out the door.

"Now, can we please leave? I am going to die of heat!!!"

Hantsuki
May 1st, 2005, 06:23 PM
"Uh.."Rika stood shocked at what just happened and finally,after some time,snapped out of it,"yeah,let's get out of here before something else happens.

Psychotic_Demon
May 2nd, 2005, 07:45 AM
Saphira stirred her drink with her straw, watching the ice swhirl around in it. Outside, people went on with their daily lives. They knew nothing of the Gaurdians.

Saphira thumb through the sapphire beek she had recieved, keeping it out of other peoples view. Unfortunatly, she was unaware of someone sitting in the shadows of the corner, watching her intently.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 2nd, 2005, 11:44 AM
OOC: Sorry for power playing right now...

IC: Everyone headed out the door and glanced around. Trouble put the ferret down and started to talk to it.

"Who are you?"

Hantsuki
May 2nd, 2005, 03:54 PM
OOC: it's okie,I don't mind^^

IC: Rika stood back a bit,and watched with curiousity of what the ferret may reply.

Colette_The_Chosen
May 7th, 2005, 07:35 AM
"I'm Sorka, and this stupid bug bit me after I found this old woman last week. I don't know what happened, and how to make it go away!" She shouted, tearing savagely at small clumps of fur that had started appering.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 7th, 2005, 09:22 AM
"Oh, don't be such a baby! You're lucky to be in a partial transformation state! If I were you, I would be happy! Anyway, everybody, I think if we combine our powers we can make her go back to her human form. Ready?"

Colette_The_Chosen
May 14th, 2005, 06:27 AM
Sorka, who was only human from voice and posture, now squeaked harshly, and gulped hard.

"You.....(Squeak cough) do that...(cough cough squeak cough)"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 15th, 2005, 04:17 PM
"Okay. Here," Trouble said as she closed her eyes. She began to think about a human. "What do you usually look like as a human?"