PDA

View Full Version : Fairy Starlight

pink-tiger
April 15th, 2005, 06:09 PM
Hello I am making another manga.
I made it with somebody thats not in pokecommunity.
Anybody can be who they whant to be.
But I call dips on Carrisa Andashy.

Plot
A young girl named Carrisa Andashy is an ordanary girl, living happy with her best friend Alisa Radava.But one day at night both of them have a strange dream where their in odd outfits ,and they had wings. They cant explain it.But the thing is they dont know that its their destiny.The person whos the cause of it is non other than Risa.The head queen fairy.Risa is in a hurry to make them understand who they are. Because distruction is near.
Heres ur Form:
Name:
Looks:

Check out these rps

Tokyo Spiritual Angel,and Fairy Love
Fairy Magic,Butterfly Spirits

Name:Carrisa
Color: Pink,Red,and Purple
Has long black hair

Forgotten_hope
April 15th, 2005, 06:30 PM
lets be careful with the double topics please.
um i'll join.i'll be the boy ( Uyoto/boy(boy who falls in love with Carrisa.And Carrisa later falls in love to.) that one.ummm any template you want me to fill out?

Midori Chi
April 15th, 2005, 08:01 PM
She's new here..so..she probably is still getting used to things..she probably wants this:

Name:Uyoto
Looks:??
Personality;??

Forgotten_hope
April 15th, 2005, 08:16 PM
Name:Uyoto
Looks:Tall,black hair,blue eyes.
Personality:Cheerful,romantic,sometimes stressful.

Midori Chi
April 15th, 2005, 08:18 PM
hmm..Could I be Alisa? And really,it needs to be spelled Alyssa..but,oh well! XD

pink-tiger
April 16th, 2005, 11:08 AM
Wow ... I just did thei yesterday and thers pople all ready.trap you can be Alisa if you want to.Oh and its spell that way because I think thats how its spell in spanish. But im not positive of it.Oh well

Midori Chi
April 16th, 2005, 11:24 AM
I have lots of friends from my old school that were a Mex...There was one named Alyssa Pena..and that's how she spelled it....anyways...Here's my info for Alyssa...

Name: Alyssa
Looks:??
Personality:??

For looks and personality..cause you created her,I'll let you decide...

pink-tiger
April 16th, 2005, 12:26 PM
trap its spelled Alisa.Maybe you can said that is spelled like that.But can we just live it like I spelled it?

Midori Chi
April 16th, 2005, 01:19 PM
....sure....I'm hust sayin' though...It's spelled Alyssa...here..

Name: Alissa
Looks: ??
Personality: ??

fallen_angel
April 16th, 2005, 06:11 PM
can i be the other fairy?Alisa Radava?

Midori Chi
April 17th, 2005, 08:11 AM
er...tohru..I'M Alissa...XD sorry! hmm...Diana seems cool...

pink-tiger
April 18th, 2005, 04:15 PM
Hey tohru-honda u can be Carrisas older sister.She turns out to be the fairy queens assistant.But if you dont want to its ok.

Midori Chi
April 18th, 2005, 04:16 PM
OOH..Take it! Take it! *message too short*

pink-tiger
April 21st, 2005, 04:44 PM
Okay lets see..Do we need more peps?To start.

Midori Chi
April 25th, 2005, 12:59 PM
ooc: Please! Let us start! The amount is four peps! Not bad at all! Let's start!

pink-tiger
April 26th, 2005, 03:01 PM
Okay then lets start.But i have to know is everybody goind to be okay if i start now?

pink-tiger
April 27th, 2005, 04:55 AM
Oh trap the info for Alisa is:

Looks: A little long hair,color:Brown
Personallity:Nice,Loves clothes,and likes boys.P.S-She shows off in front of a cute boy.
Oh her super Heoro color is Yellow.

Midori Chi
April 27th, 2005, 02:55 PM
Okay..this is how I would put it then!

Name:Alissa
Looks:brown short/long hair
Personality;nice,loves clothes,shows off to boys
Color:yellow

pink-tiger
April 28th, 2005, 05:07 AM
Okay...^^ are u ready to start?(to short)

Midori Chi
April 28th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Sure am! And you don't have to put ooc when you haven't even started ic yet...^_^

pink-tiger
April 29th, 2005, 01:09 PM
Oh whos Diana we need her .She comes in first.But i dont think anybody has chosen her yet.Oh (LIGHTBULB)See u soon.

Midori Chi
April 29th, 2005, 02:12 PM
??? oKAY..I'll wait here..*message too short*

pink-tiger
April 30th, 2005, 07:29 AM
Oh !Okay i"ll tell u im going to pm somebody who can help us!

Midori Chi
May 1st, 2005, 01:05 PM
Sorry to say this..but I don't think this rp will last long.

Sumomo & Kotoko
May 2nd, 2005, 04:57 PM
I'll be Diana. :D *to short of a message*

pink-tiger
May 2nd, 2005, 05:00 PM
ooc:Im going to start now so be prepare!
ic:One morning dasing trough the door!Carrisa hurries to school!She woke up late!
Carrisa saids!Oh no im going to be late for school!Thats wath I get for staying up late
studying math problems!Stupid test!Ahhh its 12:00A.M.!Im dead meat!

Hantsuki
May 2nd, 2005, 06:28 PM
I'll be Risa^^ It's so close to my name,it scares me o.O XD

Name:Risa
Looks: ??
Personality: ??
Color: ??

PrinceOfDarkness
May 3rd, 2005, 03:25 AM
I'll be Andoron/boy(assistant that became king but what do I look like or other stuff o.o

Midori Chi
May 3rd, 2005, 06:35 PM
ooc: Er...pink-tiger...you put way too many explanation points..and..even though I'm not the creator..Welcome new members! ^_^

ic: Alissa was already at her seatin homeroom. She glanced at her watch encrusted with jewels. (cause she's fasionable) *Hmm....where could she be? She already needs a tardy..* she thought.

pink-tiger
May 4th, 2005, 01:08 PM
ooc:Sorry forgot to put that U can make him wathever way u want him to be like!
ic:Carrisa shows up at the door,she saids sorry im late teacher.She goes to her seat and looks at Alisa and wispers,How late was I Alissa?Was I really late?Thinking I hope im not dead meat!

Midori Chi
May 4th, 2005, 03:23 PM
ooc: And another thhing..you might wanna put ,"_________" when your charcter says something... ^_^

ic: Alissa showed her her watch. The little hand was at 9 and the big on was at 30..9:30. "Oh yeah..You've been missing for an hour..well..take your seat.."

pink-tiger
May 6th, 2005, 07:22 PM
ooc:Uh DigiCool is soppose to come in after me!
ic:Later______That was scary!I cant belive I was sooo late!Thats the lasttime i:ll
stay up until 11:00P.M.!
So Want to go to the Washy Cave?
Meanwhile_____
ooc:DigiCool ur turn!

PrinceOfDarkness
May 6th, 2005, 07:25 PM
ooc:sorry, I really dunno what to do now o.o;; sorry, I really just dunno much about this, can this be explained? please and thanks ^_^ ~Johnny~
ooc:EDIT XD
ic: those fairies, thinking they can control the world with their love....well its time for me to be king and take over the world, mwahahaha, I shall cause total destruction to this puny world. MWAHAHAHAHAHA
ooc: I chose to be evil for no reason >_>

Midori Chi
May 7th, 2005, 12:54 PM
ooc: lol

ic: "Washy Cave? Huh..never heard of it...what is it?" she asked.

PrinceOfDarkness
May 7th, 2005, 12:56 PM
ic: When shall I start my plans, I thought. Being evil isn't that easy. Maybe I should head out and find other evil kings to help. We could start a revoloution war between evil and good. That sounds like a good plan.
"Were off to seek other evil kings" roared Andoron

Midori Chi
May 7th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Hello I am making another manga.
I made it with somebody thats not in pokecommunity.
Anybody can be who they whant to be.
But I call dips on Carrisa Andashy.

Plot
A young girl named Carrisa Andashy is an ordanary girl, living happy with her best friend Alisa Radava.But one day at night both of them have a strange dream where their in odd outfits ,and they had wings. They cant explain it.But the thing is they dont know that its their destiny.The person whos the cause of it is non other than Risa.The head queen fairy.Risa is in a hurry to make them understand who they are. Because distruction is near.Long befor the evil queen Madaly died she scader lots of evil dark crystals that 25 years later she died they wil come to the surface and make distruction.One evil assistant who became king is also waiting because he can also control the evil crystals .Weeks have past and the first crystal emerge and tries to destroy Carrisa when Risa appears and protects her.Wath will happend next is up to you.

1.Carrisa Andashy(main character)

Heres ur Form:
Name:
Looks:

Check out these rps

Tokyo Spiritual Angel,and Fairy Love
Fairy Magic,Butterfly Spirits

Name:Carrisa
Color: Pink,Red,and Purple
Has long black hair

ooc: Umm...the name? Try reading this..maybe it'll tell you..

PrinceOfDarkness
May 7th, 2005, 01:02 PM
out of character: I've got the name now ^_^ its Andoron ~Johnny~

Midori Chi
May 7th, 2005, 01:08 PM
ooc: YAY! Even if that wasn't help...I'm glad I was able to help! ^_^

pink-tiger
May 8th, 2005, 01:23 PM
ooc:Ups!It was soppose to be Cafe sorry!
ic:So Alissa do u want to go?My treat!And we can discuss about
that dumb test we had today!It was so hard for me!

PrinceOfDarkness
May 8th, 2005, 01:26 PM
ic: Riding my evil dark horses, I rode off to find other evil kings to cause destruction to this puny earth. has it was told, I arrived at the first castle...

Midori Chi
May 8th, 2005, 01:54 PM
ic: Alissa nodded. "Let's go,then!" They arrived at the cafe. Alissa pointed to a seat and sat. "So..the test? If you ask me..I think it was EASY!" She started laughing a little.

pink-tiger
May 9th, 2005, 05:21 PM
ic: "Easy? How can that be easy? I took an HOUR, atleast..I guess the test is easy for SOME people but not to others..Next time, I'll try studying more.and..wake up earlier.." She started laughing.

Midori Chi
May 12th, 2005, 01:04 PM
ic: Aliss laughed too. "Who knows? Maybe you did better than me? Anyways..hmm..oh no!! I'm so sorry...but I have lessons soon and my parents want me home right now..so..bye!" She ran out of the cafe.

pink-tiger
May 16th, 2005, 01:15 PM
ic; After she left, she went home and said,' Oh my god! Im pritty sure I failed the test!
ooc:Well I guess the character who plays Risa can go in with a meanwhile!But im not sure!Wathever u guys want!^_^