PDA

View Full Version : hi i am new

BIG_greenday_FAN
April 15th, 2005, 06:56 PM
and i make trainer cards.. :classic:

PrinceOfDarkness
April 15th, 2005, 07:00 PM
errrrr....this makes no sense whatsoever, this is a hello topic. not trainer card XD Anyways, welcome, have fun, follow teh rules, and PM me if ya wanna be friends.

Edward Elric
April 15th, 2005, 07:15 PM
She said she's new and makes trainer cards... thats weird how..? Anyway welcome to PC. I joined less than 30 minutes ago. =0

Kyogre-chan
April 15th, 2005, 07:25 PM
This is slightly complicated. ^_^; You posted two newbie threads (one of which somehow ended up in the T-Cards forum), please don't do that. Anyway, welcome to the community!

Shining Mew
April 15th, 2005, 07:55 PM
Hello there, welcome to PC! I like Greenday too :P I hope you have fun here!

-SM

MegaDitto
April 15th, 2005, 08:00 PM
errrrr....this makes no sense whatsoever, this is a hello topic. not trainer card XD Anyways, welcome, have fun, follow teh rules, and PM me if ya wanna be friends.
She combined her thread title with her post. It does make sense. She said Hi. I am new and I make trainer cards. Welcome to PC. Follow the rules and have a nice time.

ravenstorture
April 15th, 2005, 08:19 PM
Welcome to PC! Read and follow the rules and have fun!

Ninja Retsu
April 16th, 2005, 12:33 AM
I think she meant she is new and likes to make trainer cards.
and i make trainer cards.. :classic:
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Mr Cat Dog
April 16th, 2005, 05:23 AM
Don't do duplicate threads please.

Case closed