PDA

View Full Version : Eevee Adventure

Flabébé
April 16th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Here is a rp for the Eevee fans! It is about 6 Eevee. One for each evolution and one that doesn't evlove. If you dont want to evolve post quickly.

6 Eevee's are playing with each other in the wild having fun when two Treecko come up and try to make them leave. On Eevee said "We shouldn't have to move. We were here before you." One of the Treecko hit it using it's tail. the Eevee got up and tackled it. to weak to fight it got beat up. The other Eevee's, out numbering the Treecko's attacked amd took the other Eevee to it's Espeon mother. This was the start of a adventure that will be known and told to all Eevee's everywhere.

name:
evolution:one not already taken
description:can be colored
personality:no one who is a loner

name:Nuthing
evolution:Jolteon
description:has a blue strip on it's back. other wise a normal Jolteon
personality:hyper and loyal

SexyGirl
April 16th, 2005, 05:19 PM
name:Jen
evolution:Vaporeon
description:normal Vaporeon
personality:fun and cute

Hantsuki
April 16th, 2005, 05:47 PM
name:Yami
evolution:Umbreon
description:normal Umbreon
personality:hyper and friendly

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 16th, 2005, 06:59 PM
name: Kirara
evolution:eevee
description: she has a blue and green tail, other than that she is normal
personality: jumpy and likes to fight

TheTyphlosionTamer
April 16th, 2005, 09:49 PM
name:kent
evolution:jolteon
description:normal
personality:friendly and enjoys evrything

Goatman56
April 17th, 2005, 05:20 AM
I guess i'll join.
Name: Poncho
Evoulution: Eevee
Description: Weres a small brown poncho his fur is dyed with lava ash
Personality: Likes to be around others, jokes around at the most serious times,and is very happy but can be serious

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
April 17th, 2005, 07:23 AM
Name: Silver
Evolution: Flareon
Description: A normal Flareon, but instead of cream-colored fur, he has black.
Personality: Likes to eat, jump, and burn things. :badsmile:

If I'm too late and you need to kick someone out, let it be someone who has an already-taken Eeveelution.

Kay11190
April 17th, 2005, 07:52 AM
name:Kail
evolution:Espeon
description:is a normal loking espeon othr than the fact he has a black stripesrunning down his legs, tail and back
personality: Very kind to his friends and will often stick up for them if someone threatens them. he can at times be very serious while at others very hyper

Hantsuki
April 17th, 2005, 10:54 AM
TheTyphlosionTamer~you may want to change your evolution since it's already been taken by Randall

Goatman56~you may want to change your evolution since it's already been taken by Sel_Girl

Flabébé
April 17th, 2005, 04:53 PM
TheTyphlosionTamer and Goatman. change your evolutions because they had already been takin.

Goatman56
April 17th, 2005, 06:20 PM
I'm confused cause Kay took the last one :\.

Flabébé
April 18th, 2005, 01:41 PM
well i am sorry but read the rules first

latias45
April 18th, 2005, 01:51 PM
name kasey
evolution joletion
description normal joltion
personality hyper cute can be very happy some times

i hope i can do it

Flabébé
April 18th, 2005, 06:00 PM
latias45. I am already Jolteon and there are no more spaces so I am sorry but you can't join.

Kay11190
April 18th, 2005, 06:06 PM
It's ok Randall she can take my spot if she wants. I have enough Rps on my list anyway.

Flabébé
April 18th, 2005, 06:09 PM
well you got lucky i geuss. but you can't be jolteon

Hantsuki
April 20th, 2005, 04:34 PM
shall we get started now then?^^

Flabébé
April 20th, 2005, 05:01 PM
OCC:yeah! i will have to powerplay but omly for a moment. to get it rolling.

IC: On a cool autumn day, six Eevee played by alone. None talking to any other until a wild Zubat attacked the youngest. The others watched the Eevee get tackled and some turned away and ignored him. This Eevee was small for his age and weak.
It stuggled with the Zubat but couldn't win. It was about to be knocked out when the eldest Eevee stepped in. Bitting the Zubat to make it attack him. The Eevee over powered the Zubat and scared it away. As the eldest Eevee headed toward the young Eevee the young one fled.
Being the eldest, the other Eevee's looked up to the Eevee. As it started to follow the young one, the others followed to try to help. WHe nthey found the Eevee it was knocked out on the ground. They Eevee's stayed with the Eevee until it woke up.
That happened four years ago today. Now the Eevees have evolved to other forms. Only one remained an Eevee, that is the young one that was protected by it new found friends.

Hantsuki
April 20th, 2005, 05:10 PM
An Umbreon explored the forest,looking for food for it and its friends.

"There should be some food around here,"Yami thought to itself as it continued its search.

Flabébé
April 20th, 2005, 05:20 PM
As a Jolteon walked through the forest he spotted a friend and took off running to her.
"Hi Yami, what are you doing by yourself out in the woods?"

Hantsuki
April 20th, 2005, 08:35 PM
Yami turned around and noticed the Jolteon.

"Hey there,I was just exploring about,searching for some food,"Yami replied.

Superpretty kitty suicune
April 21st, 2005, 04:14 PM
name: magic
evolution:espeon of coarse cuz its the prettiest
description:she is a beautiful magical silver espeon with soft fur
personality: she is gentle and kind and shy and she is afraid of the umbreons which are evil and always out to get her but she n3ver do anything 2 them

Flabébé
April 21st, 2005, 04:54 PM
OCC:it is to late to join!

IC:"Mind if i join you, I have nothing else to do." I said as I waited for the reply.

Superpretty kitty suicune
April 21st, 2005, 05:02 PM
U R So Mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111:(

Flabébé
April 21st, 2005, 05:33 PM
read the first post in the rp! it says when we geet six. we have six. sorry

Kurosaki
April 21st, 2005, 05:37 PM
Yeah, Superpretty kitty suicune, his rules do state there are only 6, so he has the right to disallow you. Get over it and move on. We have plenty of RPs to offer. ^^;;

Hantsuki
April 21st, 2005, 05:41 PM
"Sure,that'll be just fine with me,"Yami replied as it continued its exploration for food.

Flabébé
April 22nd, 2005, 12:17 PM
"I know of some apple tree's around the corner. If you don't like apples and want somw meat, there is an old cellar i found and it is stocked full."

Hantsuki
April 22nd, 2005, 02:20 PM
"Ok,that sounds great,let's go stock up on both in case we find anyone else around here,"Yami answered.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 23rd, 2005, 07:35 PM
The young Eevee bounded through the forest happily and spotted Yami. She thought about going to see what she was doing, but changed her mind.

"I'll go look for the others," she said as she leaped away.

Flabébé
April 24th, 2005, 08:18 AM
"Ok, I will show you where the fruit is and I will get the meat."

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
April 25th, 2005, 04:37 PM
"FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!" Silver stepped out of a Fire Spin attack in to a crowd of Charmander. They all gasped in amazement as Silver let out a stream of flames that sparkled in the mid-afternoon sun.
"And now, ladies and gentlemen, I have to leave. My business hours are 4:45 to 5:00, and my fire power is limited. Good-bye!" The Charmander all went back to their daily routines as Silver stepped in to the forest where he lived. As he headed home, a weird feeling swept over him. He ran right passed his house, and kept running.
"Must...find...the others..."

Flabébé
April 26th, 2005, 02:10 PM
As I was getting the food I noticed the sky and my Pokemon instict told me something is up. I ran as fast as I could, dropping all the food, back to camp. I knew something was wrong in the balance between man and Pokemon.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
April 27th, 2005, 04:15 PM
OOC: The "balance between man and Pokemon"...That's a classic...

Silver ran and ran until he started seeing strange shapes in the trees. Before he could snap out of it, he was talking to them. "No, I must...go...friends...find..." Before Silver passed out from exaustion, he said one more word. "Balance..."

Flabébé
April 27th, 2005, 04:45 PM
OCC: It jumped in my head so i put on. And if it was a compliment thanks!

IC:I got back to camp and looked around. Nobody, "this is weird. Someone has to be around here somewhere."