View Full Version : Goodbye, Legendaries

April 17th, 2005, 8:48 AM
Team Rocket, Team Magma and Team Aqua have joined forces and are trying to wipe all legendary pokemon from the face of the earth! The dastardly plan has been kept completely secret from the rest of the world.....
A small group of trainers has somehow found out about their plans. They have taken a vow to stop the unites Teams and save the legendary pokemon.
1. No swearing please!
2. There can be violence, but please don't make it bloody. Say, at some point, you have to be in a knife fight with a Team Aqua member. You can do this, but please don't make it bloody.
3. You can have a team of up to six pokemon (without legendaries)and it doesn't matter if two people have the same name for a pokemon of the same type. It happens to me a lot, because Blaze seems to be quite a popular name for blazikens XD
4. Feeling creative? As long as it's not bloody or romance beyond hugging/kissing, season it with all the descriptions you want. It makes the story so much more interesting. Don't worry about it being too descriptive or not being descriptive enough.
5. Have fun!!!

The form if you're an aqua/magma/rocket member:

If you're a trainer, the form is:

Name: Cleo
Pokemon: Blaziken named Blaze, Charizard named Dragondoom, Typholison named Eruption, Salamence named Magma, Mawile (for rock smash, cut, etc.)named Jaws and Wailmer named Whalemer (for surf, waterfall, etc.).
Personality: Energetic, friendly, creative, forgetful.
Appearance: tall and skinny with raven hair and pale skin, brown eyes. Wears shirt/pants set that looks strangely like red dragon scales.

April 17th, 2005, 8:52 AM
Can I be on Team Aqua's side? Cause I really really Like team Aqua!
If so, I'll be this:

Name: Malon (Former) Birch
Pokemon: Lapras, Crobat.
Personality: Quick to anger
Apearance: Brown Hair, green eyes, tall, moderatly skinny, wear the traditional Team Aqua uniform.

April 17th, 2005, 8:56 AM
Sure you can. We need SOMEBODY to play the villains. You can even be the boss os Team Aqua if you want to.:)

April 17th, 2005, 9:01 AM
sounds interesting i'll join

Name: Zidane
Pokemon: Salamence, Ivysaur, Gardevoir, Seadra, Magnaton and Donphan
Personality: He is quiet and studies the situation before acting...he acts as the wise advice giver. Trys to avoid getting into battles but when he does no-one can get in his way of victory
Appearance: Short spikey brown hair, Crimson eyes, wheres all black and red and black arm guards.

April 17th, 2005, 9:03 AM
I was sitting at a bench by a fountain. Zidane was sitting on the bench next to me. The trainer group had just been formed, and we were waiting for the others to come. Nobody knew what pokemon the others had yet. We had hardly even seen the other trainers in the group, and someone could join at any time.

April 17th, 2005, 9:07 AM
This looks fun! May I join?

Name: Crystal Lily Breeze (Call me Crys)

Pokemon: Espeon (Lea), Dragonair (Sky), Ampharos (Sparkle), Flygon (Mystic), Gardevoir (Grace), Blaziken (Flare) (All Females)

Appearance: At 4'10", Crys is rather short for her age. Her eyes are a lovely shade of midnight blue with a hint of sapphire. Her skin is smooth and sunkissed in color. She has long, polished, silver-white hair.

Her clothes consis of black jeans, a white, midnight blue, and black sleeveless swirled shirt, and matching running shoes and sun visor. Wears crystal bangles, crystal earrings, and a crystal pendant that her mom gave her. Also wears midnight blue, shimmery eyeshadow.

Personality: Quiet and intelligent, she is really a sunny shiny individual deep inside. She really keeps away from people who she doen't know very well, but with time, she might open up. Swift and graceful at times, she's at her best when the bright sun is shining. Reminder, with friends, she's outgoing, with strangers, really shy.

April 17th, 2005, 9:07 AM
Soon, a girl sat down next to the two of us. She seemed very shy and out-of-the-crowd. Once the last trainer came, we would start the meeting.
But suddenly, a small note fell out of the sky onto Zidane's lap. Reading over his shoulder, it read, "I have left the group." and nothing more.

April 17th, 2005, 9:10 AM
"wheres everybody else, they sure are taking there time" Zidane said while staring at the bright blue sky

April 17th, 2005, 9:13 AM
"So one of our trainers has left us," I said. My heart sank. "We may have to have the meeting without them," I said. "Maybe the others will come. Come during the meeting, I mean."

April 17th, 2005, 9:15 AM
Crys sheepishly walked towards the fountain near the bench. Two people were sitting on the bench.

'Okay, Crys wait for the right moment to talk...' She reassured herself that this was the place she would be meeting the group.

As she arrived, she thought to herself, 'This is the time! You can say something now...'

"Um... Mind if I can join you?" She asked.

Crys was pretty sure that their silence was a yes so she sat down on the bench.

April 17th, 2005, 9:18 AM
"I guess we'd better have the meeting now. It doesn't seem like anyone else will come." I stood up and reached for the Pokeballs hanging at my belt. I chose Blaze's pokeball first. "Come out, Blaze!" A tall blaziken appeared behind me with a "Blaaze!". No one had any objections to releasing their Pokemon, so I sent out the rest of my Pokemon. "Dragondoom! Jaws! Magma! Eruption! Come on out! Whalemer! Oops, you can't be on land! Return!"

April 17th, 2005, 9:24 AM
"so whats all this about cleo, all i know is team rocket, aqua and magam have joined forces but i dont know why" Zidane said turning to his fellow trainer

April 17th, 2005, 9:26 AM
"Well, it seems that trainers have been capturing legendaries and becoming invincible....but once they capture one Groudon, another one appears. Since the legendaries are making them invincible, they want to wipe them from the face of the earth so that no one can stand up to their so-called might." I finished and stepped back to my Pokemon, making the silent "baby taming huge monster" joke.

April 17th, 2005, 9:28 AM
"this can't go undealt with, if no-one else will do anything about it i surpose that we will" Zidane said witha sigh

April 17th, 2005, 9:30 AM
"Well, that's what this group is about. And since we're going to be battling all together, I think our pokemon should get to know each other, so they won't try to show off or anything in a life-and-death situation."
((By the way, talking in the middle of this roleplay like I am will be in double parentheses))

April 17th, 2005, 9:33 AM
Zidane nodded, he then put both hands behind his back and took his Pokeballs from his belt "come on out guys!" he threw six pokeballs into the air and from each one a white light shone out and a pokemon emerged there was a Salamence, Ivysaur, Gardevoir, Seadra, Donphan and a Magneton "these are my pokemon" he said with a smile appearing on his face

April 17th, 2005, 9:36 AM
"Two salamences," I said. "We have our fliers. Venusaur, Blaze and Dragondoom should get to know each other well because if the get into a fight.....:knockedou."

April 17th, 2005, 9:36 AM
Crys cocked her head. She only knew that Team Aqua and Magma had formed an alliance, nothing more. This information is very important. Then her Espeon, Lea, released herself from her pokeball.

"Espeon!" (Mind if I listen in?) Lea asked her trainer.

"Sure you can..." Crys said, sighing.

Worries flooded her mind, but she showed no sign of it on her face. 'I wonder if I should show my pokemon... Okay I wil...'

"Come on out!! Sky, Sparkle, Mystic, Flare, Grace!!!" She exclaimed, releasing the rest of her pokemon.

A Dragonair appered on land first, then an Ampharos. A Flygon flew in the air, while a Gardevoir floated. A Blaziken stood up.

April 17th, 2005, 9:39 AM
Zidane went over to his Salamence and petted it " so whats are first plan of action?"

April 17th, 2005, 9:41 AM
"Blaaze! Blazik!"(Overheat is cool! I have to be more careful, though. I almost hit that tree!) Said Blaze, showing off to Seadra. "Do all your showing off now, Blaze, because if you show off when we're surrounded by enemies, we'll...let's just say we'll be in big trouble," I said. "Kenbla," replied Blaze. (I understand.) Dragondoom roared. (I can fly you wherever you need!) "Salaaaa.." (I'll be happy to carry any cargo,) said Magma.
"Our first course of action would have to be to find their bases. I understand one of them is supposed to be close to Rayquaza."

April 17th, 2005, 9:52 AM
Seadra didnt seem to impressed "Sea-dra-sea" (i could beat you with one shot of my water gun) Zidane saw that his Seadra was acting bigheaded and he thought that i could turn into a fight so he grabed Seadra's Pokeball "seadra return" a red beam shot out and pulled the pokemon into its ball, he then attatched it to his belt "so we should get going right?"

April 17th, 2005, 9:54 AM
'Close to Rayquaza? Hmm... Cool...' Crys thought, wondering what are they going to do once they find the bases.

Her pokemon were playing a game with each other involving their attacks. They train each other. Lea casted a colorful Psybeam to Flare, Flare countered with a burning Blaze Kick. Mystic attacked Grace with Dragonbreath, while the Embrace pokemon stiked back with a Shock Wave. Sky used Fly when Sparkle tried to Thunderpunch her. They were having a blast.

April 17th, 2005, 9:54 AM
"Yes, as soon as possible. I hope you all can stand a long ride in your pokeballs, except Magma and Dragondoom, because their Rayquaza base is a castle in the sky," I said, climbing onto Magma.

April 17th, 2005, 10:00 AM
Zidane called back all his pokemon except Salamence, he then climbed onto its back. "well those Pokemon are'nt going to save themselves are they? lead the way Cleo"

April 17th, 2005, 10:02 AM
"GO!" I shouted and the Salamence took off into the sky, followed by Dragondoom with Blaze riding her. We rose above the clouds, leveled off and flew towards The Battle Tower.

April 17th, 2005, 10:03 AM
Crys stared at her pokemon. "Atten Hut!!" She commanded.

Her pokemon settled down and stood in a straight line facing their trainer.

"Okay, well guys, the group is getting ready to leave, and unfortunatly, the next destination is in the sky. I would need the fastest flier to keep up with the two Salmences, so Mystic step forth."

The Flygon walked up to her trainer and stood beside her.

"I'm sorry, but Return everybody!!"

Lea, Sky, Sparkle, Flare, and Grace was returned to their respective Luxury Balls. Crys climbed on Mystic. They all took off in flight to The Battle Tower.

April 17th, 2005, 10:04 AM
may i join?

Pokemon: Espeon(sunny),umbreon(twilight),viporeon(aquana),flareon(fira)jolteon(jolty),dragonair(rea)[all female,ex.twilight and jolty]
hair:brown,red and blonde Natural highlights,long(half way down back)
skin: light tan
pants:black cargos
shirt:red,with a yin-yan symbol
shoes:white with black stripes(sneekers)
extras: back pack(jean fabric),black hair skrunchie,and pokeball necklace(for twilight),and a pokeball belt(party)
Personality: lond and annoying.tomboy nature.anti-pink person.intelligent,shy(at times),athletic,and funny.plays piano and soccer

ashley looks from the sky at the group of people.
"rea,fly down to those people..i wanna get a closer look"

April 17th, 2005, 10:05 AM
((Sure, you can join))
((Must log now, hopefully I can come back later today since these threads last a long time))

April 17th, 2005, 10:07 AM
shocked,ashley returns to the sky...keeping her distance between her and strange new people
"rea,follow them if they take off...i want to know where they are going"
rea nods her head
*waits for any movement in 2 the sky*

April 17th, 2005, 2:12 PM
Can I join?

Name: Brian
Pokemon: Skarmory, Blaziken (Bashamo),
Personality: Similar to Zidane, he is quiet and thinks before acting. However, he is skilled in both unarmed and armed combat, as well as Pokmon battling. He has his sidearm (a Glock 21) with him at all times. He is the one who tips off the other trainers to Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua's plans to eliminate the Legendaries, and is waiting at the Battle Tower
Appearance: Short black hair, brown eyes, wears a white shirt and blue jeans. His sidearm is in a holster on his weapon belt (it holds 1 pistol, a few pistol mags, and various tools). His primary weapons are usually mounter to the sides of his black backpack, with the ammunition in his pockets.

As he stood outside the Battle Tower's main entrance, Brian checked his watch once more, and is slightly frustrated.

"I told the others about it at least 10 minutes ago. I wonder where they are now?"

April 17th, 2005, 2:22 PM
~i think u can brian

checks watch...3:16..starts to head back to the battle tower
"comm'n Rea back to the base"

April 21st, 2005, 5:26 PM
Soon our Pokemon had risen above the clouds. "Put on any extra coats you have. It's going to get cold up here..."

April 23rd, 2005, 1:10 PM
*back at base*.
"rea return"a red lasershot out of a ultra ball.ashley placed the ultra ball back on her black belt.
"brian,what new tips do u have on the enemy?"

April 23rd, 2005, 7:12 PM
My shout was lost above the roar of the wind as Magma picked up speed and flew through the clouds at a breakneck speed.

April 24th, 2005, 4:02 AM
Crys shivered as the strong winds blown.

'Wow... it's really getting cold here... I should wear some more clothing...' She thought as she reached into her bag and pulled out an Espeon print thermo fleece blanket.

With the blanket, she wore it like a cape, tightly so it won't be lost in the wind.

"Okay Mystic!! Pick up the speed!!" Crys shouted to Mystic, to make sure that her command doesn't blow away with the wind.

April 24th, 2005, 12:41 PM
We shot like a bullet towards the Battle Tower. Within a few minutes the Battle Tower was within sight.

April 24th, 2005, 1:05 PM
"hey there it is! lets hurry the pokemon need our help"

April 24th, 2005, 1:17 PM
Within a few moments, the Battle Tower came within range of sight. Memories shot into Crys' head. Memories of achievment...

"Battle after battle, win after win, this has been a tough day for our challenger Crystaleirenia Lilyuh Breezezaru. With 99 wins she's only one away to become a Trainer Tower Champion and win this fabulous Gold Shield. Will Crys be victorious, or is she too tired from the previous battles she faced? Well crowd, let's find out!!" The anounncer exclaimed, as well as the crowd, she too was excited, as this only happened very rarely that a person won a hundred battles in a row.

Crys was down to only one pokemon. She was whipped by Diaster, her big time rival's Absol. Crys slowly reached for her luxury ball...

"C'mon, we don't have all day!!" Crys' opponent yelled.

"Yeah, Jessica, I suggest you shut your mouth. It might attract flies." The girl replied back, cooly. She released her Espeon, and after a second, Jessica laughed.

"A Psychic type, eh? This is too easy!!! I can defeat you in a second!!"

Crys' eyes narrowed. "Don't bag on Lea. You don't know what she's capable of..." And with that Lea unleased an Iron Tail that bashed Diaster in the nogin. "You're about to eat your words Jessica, just you wait."

The battle raged on. "This must be the most amazing battle I've ever seen!!" The announcer yelled out to the crowd, for this battle had lasted three hours, with no sign of the two pokemon wearing down. Well, at least Lea seemed to be that way. The battle ended with a Swift attack, casted by Lea. It was the most victorious moment of her life.

~*~*(End Flashback)*~*~

'Wow, I still remember that?' Crys thought as the Battle Tower approached.

April 24th, 2005, 4:21 PM
As Brian looked up once more, he saw the trainers arriving with their flyers.

"And I was just about to head back inside and wait. Everyone, over here!"

April 25th, 2005, 5:39 PM
"WOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed. We were about to crash into the battle tower. Just then, Magma veered upwards and shot towards the sun. Soon she leveled off again and there, partly hidden by a cloud, was the base, being held in the air by several large fans.

April 26th, 2005, 1:47 PM
can I play team rocket leader please
pokemon gengar alakazam xatu and 3 haunters
gender boy
apearance black hair looks like giovani
name dark

April 26th, 2005, 3:33 PM
I saw the Salamence fly over me and shoot straight up into the clouds. Moments later, the other trainers followed. I unclipped the Pokball containing Skarmory and released it. I then got on and told it to follow the trainers. I sood realized that I should have brought a jacket, because it was freezing cold.

Minutes later, what I was looking for was in sight: A large floating base held up by numerous fans. I landed in the middle of the group of trainers, dismounted Skarmory, and recalled it.

"So this is the meeting spot, why wasn't I informed?"

June 20th, 2005, 1:44 PM
"They probabky have several traps around," she whispered. "We're going to have to keep an eye out for anything weird."

Cleo thought she heard the rushing of wind in the distance.
She turned around...
She saw.......
A great green serpent was rushing toward her--
Time seemed to slow to a halt--
It opened its mouth--
Cleo was falling--
She blacked out--

code zerro the deluge
June 20th, 2005, 2:00 PM
Can i join? i wan't to be a trainer.

June 20th, 2005, 2:06 PM
((Ok, sure. Just tell us your trainer name, what Pokemon you have, etc. and you can join!))

Cleo woke up....
She was lying on cold, hard, rippling ground..
It seemed to be moving...
She blacked out again before she heard...

code zerro the deluge
June 20th, 2005, 2:11 PM
DJ. pokemon,Blaziken,Alakazam,Dewgong,Salemanc,Pikachu,Charizard.
Hair black look kinda like Gary.
i like training.

June 20th, 2005, 2:39 PM
((Ok. Here's what's going on: We've flown up to a secret Team Magma base up in the clouds. Suddenly, Rayquaza attacked me, and now i'm unconcious.))

code zerro the deluge
June 20th, 2005, 4:20 PM
how are we goona stop it? Go salemence.

June 20th, 2005, 4:54 PM
Don't revive old threads*reports*

June 20th, 2005, 4:56 PM
Actually, this is still within the one month rule, you're safe ^^;;

code zerro the deluge
June 20th, 2005, 4:58 PM
what do we do? anybody with a pokeball?

June 20th, 2005, 4:59 PM
uh the last post was in april now it's june I consider this thread two months old

June 20th, 2005, 5:00 PM
Yeah, this one is over a month old.