PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Light.

Mew_3
April 17th, 2005, 10:13 AM
Okay, you can play as any of these types of pokemon: Pichu, Pikachu, Richu, Plusle, and Munin. All of these types live on an island called, Lighhtning. They have to learn how to make friends or survive on a dangerous island of Lightning. Eh, I know its not much, but I promise you I'll form a story when someone joins!

Here's my profile:

Name: Static
Type: Richu
Personality: Kind of hyper, but strong with a good heart. And is always there when someone is in need of help or in danger. She is doesn't have any fears.

Kitty-Kat
April 17th, 2005, 10:18 AM
Cool, this sounds fun! ^-^

Name: Sparks
Type: Pikachu
Personality: Sometimes she comes off as a bit snobbish. She's usually shy around new people (er, or Pokemon, XD) but she can be very kind and a lot of fun.

Yami_Zidane
April 17th, 2005, 10:22 AM
ok i'll join
Name: Jolt
Type: Minun
Personality: Lonly and quiet but loves to be with his fellow electric pokemon. He tends to think of the trainer that abandoned him a uear ago

Mew_3
April 17th, 2005, 10:22 AM
Okay, will start now!! :D

It was a nice sunny day on Lightning, the golden sun shined on the sapphire blue sea. The wind was blownig peacfully. Static thought, "Hmm, maybe I should take a walk on the beach, who knows, maybe I might meet someone...." Static got up and ran to the shore as fast she could.

Kitty-Kat
April 17th, 2005, 10:26 AM
I walked along the beach, enjoying the sunny day. The waves ran up and down the side of the beach. I was just about to sit down when I saw someone running. It looked like Static. I gave her a small wave.

Yami_Zidane
April 17th, 2005, 10:27 AM
Jolt was staring out at the sea and yawned he thought to himself 'i love this place its so peaceful' he then began to stroll across the sand slowly

Mew_3
April 17th, 2005, 10:30 AM
As soon as I saw Sparks, I stopped and walked slowly up to her a said, "The sapphire blue seems so peacful, don't you think?" I turned and looked at the gentle flowing waves of the sea.

Kitty-Kat
April 17th, 2005, 10:35 AM
My ears flopped as I nodded. "It's so nice out today! I was thinking about going berry picking later."

Mew_3
April 17th, 2005, 10:39 AM
"Oh, that sounds like a great idea!" I shouted. "What kind of berries? Blueberries, Strawberries, or Cherries?" Static thought of many kinds berries they could pick. Thinking of food made her stomach grumble.

Asura Nirosuki
April 17th, 2005, 10:39 AM
This sounds Cute^^...

Name:Star
Type:Pichu
Personality:She is very jumpy, loves making friends ,and is a huge trobble maker

Kitty-Kat
April 17th, 2005, 10:58 AM
I smiled. "All of them! C'mon, let's go." I dashed off for the forest part of the island. I knew there must be some great berry trees and bushes in there.

Mew_3
April 17th, 2005, 11:01 AM
"Wow! These berries look extra ripe and good to eat." I started grabbing berries one by one. I tore a huge leaf from a tree and laid it down on the soft green grass. And started putting berries on the leaf like a bag.

Asura Nirosuki
April 17th, 2005, 11:10 AM
So can i join?....is it to late?

Kitty-Kat
April 17th, 2005, 11:10 AM
I pulled a branch down and shook some of the berries off onto a little leaf of my own. I plucked off any berries that hadn't fallen of their own free will and popped them in my mouth. "These are great," I said.

Alana
April 17th, 2005, 05:51 PM
Can I join? Or is it too late?

Mew_3
April 18th, 2005, 03:19 AM
Both of you can join. ;)

"Yeah, I hope we get more berries for the Summer."
I started picking more and more berries with a huge smile on my face.

angel
April 18th, 2005, 01:07 PM
I'll join.
Name: angel
Type: pikachu
Personality: sweet,loves making freinds.

Kitty-Kat
April 18th, 2005, 01:32 PM
I nodded. As I reached out for another berry, something moved in the bushes a few feet away. "Hey, did you hear that?" I asked.

Mew_3
April 18th, 2005, 01:34 PM
"What? I didn't hear anything...." Then, I heard a soft whisper.
"W-who's there?"

ash_misty4ever
April 18th, 2005, 09:42 PM
Maybe if it's not too late, could I join please?

Name: Thunder
Type: Pichu
Personality: Funny and nice. I also love to go exploring with my friends.

Kylie-chan
April 19th, 2005, 09:44 PM
Guys, yar supposed to make 4-line posts o_O

And if it isn't too late, I'd like to join too. ^^

Name: Pika-Pika [I use it on all my Pokemon games]
Pokemon: Pikachu [of course >>;]
Personality: Moody, sometimes hyper, often depressed, shy, pessimistic

Mew_3
April 20th, 2005, 10:27 AM
Yep, its never too late to join!
So, if you want to join now, then do so. ;)

Then, everything was quite. There was no one to be seen, not a living soul. And yet, it was too quite, like if someone was watching us. But, I heard a sound coming from the same bush. I began to walk closer towards the bush and told Sparks, "Shhh, stay right there, don't move!" When I got close enough, I heard a soft laughter. Like, if someone was playing a little prank or just spying on us. So, I walked around the bush and shouted, "This is not funny! Come out and show yourself right now! I don't want to hurt you...."

Hazard7
April 20th, 2005, 10:50 AM
At least you got too many female so i join as male.

Name: Swift
Pokemon: Pichu
Personality: Lazy, Confuse and Fun to play with

Swift out of the bushes and he kept laughing while eating some berries. When he saw Spark and Static, he walk up to them with his berries. "Hehe. Here some berries if you are hungry". As he hands over some berries to Static and Spark.

Mew_3
April 20th, 2005, 11:03 AM
I was just shocked to see him, I just could not believe he tricked us!!
Oh well, we will get him next time.
"Well, we already have enough berries, so do want to come along with us?"
I just stood there and waited for his reply.

Hazard7
April 20th, 2005, 01:30 PM
"Oh goodies. hehe. Sure i will come with you. Sorry if I scare you guys cos I'm lazy and love jokes." Swift replied as he ate all his berries and burps at Static. "Opps, sorry. My bad. Hope my breath is not stink! Maybe I will drink some water from the sea over there" He run down the bench to the sea.

Hantsuki
April 20th, 2005, 04:33 PM
Can I join if it isn't too late^^
Name: Kazou [means addition in Japanese^^]
Type: Plusle
Personality: quite hyper,loves to play with others when she gets to know them and sorta moody

Kylie-chan
April 20th, 2005, 08:42 PM
Footsteps. And a loud, vulgar noise that sounded like a... Pokemon burp.

Other Pokemon were approaching. And Pika-Pika didn't like it... not one bit.

"I suppose they're here to intrude and make a noise," she thought indignantly. "Listen to them talk... I'm going to go and frighten them away; they won't come and bother me again."

And after deciding that, she crept out from behind the thick verdant bushes and through the grainy sand. She could see a Pokemon over by the shore, drinking from the water.

And behind the Pokemon, a huge foamy monster of a wave, ready to crash down on it.

A vindictive part of Pika-Pika was savagely pleased. "Serves them right for going into my territory," she snarled. But the Pokemon was so innocent... was it right?

"Pika pika pika!" <Stop, there's a wave going to drown you!> she yelled.

OOC: Sorry, I'm not very good at it. :3

Mew_3
April 21st, 2005, 03:29 AM
Yes, all of you can join!! :D

I just stood there with chewed up berries alll over my face. I wiped it off with my paw and gave Swift a bad look. "Fine, have it your way Swift, but one day I will get my revenge. 'Cause this is so gross!!" When looked over, I saw a another Pikachu just off shore. I ran up towards and asked, "Hey, would you like to be my friend, huh?"

Asura Nirosuki
April 21st, 2005, 04:35 AM
Star the lonly Pichu watched with great interiest as the other pokemon played and fought with them selves.Her tummi grumbled."I haven't ate in a while".She said sadly.

Hantsuki
April 21st, 2005, 06:23 AM
Kazou heard many sounds surrounding the area and began to investigate.

"The sound of the sapphire waters sound so peaceful,I want to stay here,but what if there are others here?"Kazou asked quietly to itself.

Kazou then made the decision of going out and explore the area when she saw a Pichu all by itself.

"Maybe she's the only one here,"Kazou said silently as she slowly went up to her.

Mew_3
April 21st, 2005, 09:15 AM
Pika Pika just yelled at Swift and that was all, I don't blame her. I sighed and took my bag of berries with me to the other side of the shore. The sun was beging to set; the sky turned from azure blue into a golden yellow. There seemed to be no one in sight. Yet, that's what I thought, until I saw a sad looking Pichu. She was lying on the sandy ground with tears coming down her cheek. She was holding her stomach, like if she was really hungry. Sparks has already gone to bed, so she could get up early to pick more berries. I wish she was here to see this, 'cause that sad little Pichu just almost made me cry. So, walked up to her slowly and said, "Hi there, my name is Static. Would you like to have some of my berries I picked? I have Strawberries and Cherries. They are really good and sweet, you'll love them!!" Then, some shadow-like form appeared. It looked like a Minun.

Asura Nirosuki
April 21st, 2005, 06:45 PM
Star slowly rasied her head and smiled shyly at the two pokemon.*Sniff why waste there time on a abandoned pichu?*Then she turned her head away sadly."Im not the kind of cool,strong and beautiful Pichu like the rest.I was alone ever since i was born. Im Just a small lonely mouse".She began to cry.

Hantsuki
April 21st, 2005, 09:40 PM
Pika Pika just yelled at Swift and that was all, I don't blame her. I sighed and took my bag of berries with me to the other side of the shore. The sun was beging to set; the sky turned from azure blue into a golden yellow. There seemed to be no one in sight. Yet, that's what I thought, until I saw a sad looking Pichu. She was lying on the sandy ground with tears coming down her cheek. She was holding her stomach, like if she was really hungry. Sparks has already gone to bed, so she could get up early to pick more berries. I wish she was here to see this, 'cause that sad little Pichu just almost made me cry. So, walked up to her slowly and said, "Hi there, my name is Static. Would you like to have some of my berries I picked? I have Strawberries and Cherries. They are really good and sweet, you'll love them!!" Then, some shadow-like form appeared. It looked like a Minun.
OOC:Kazou is actually a Plusle if you were talking about me^^

IC: Kazou was about to fled when she the Raichu came into sight,but stopped when she noticed how sad the Pichu, she was about to approach, was.

"It's ok,I'm Kazou,what's your name?" Kazou asked directing to the Pichu but turned to the Raichu and asked the same.

Mew_3
April 23rd, 2005, 07:57 AM
"I'm Static, I think Star maybe hungry. So, I thought that I should give her some berries from this morning." I began to wonder who would leave such a sweet loving Pichu out in the open alone, with no one be there by her side. I thought that maybe she could live with me. She could even be like a little sister to me. I handed her some Strawberries and asked, "Star, do you have a home, if not would you like to live with me? I'll protect you from any danger; we could be like sisters!!"

RealPokemonFan
April 23rd, 2005, 04:14 PM
Name: Launch
Type: Plusle
Personality: A really fast runner, spends most of his time running or exploring. Is very hyper, and loves to find new things to play with or explore. Has some ruffled hair in front, and has a longer-than-normal tail.

Crystal Butterfree
April 23rd, 2005, 04:26 PM
Could I play?

Name: Sparky
Type: Minun
Personality: He his very polite and good hearted. He's very protective when his freinds are in danger.

Mew_3
April 25th, 2005, 12:32 PM
Yes, both of you could join!! ;)
I hope someone posts soon....

Crystal Butterfree
April 25th, 2005, 02:34 PM
Sparky was sitting up in a tall tree picking some berries and singing to himself. His foot slipped and he fell off the tree. He grabbed onto a branch quickly before he fell to the ground, which was a long way down... His paw couldn't hold on any longer and he let loose the branch.

His fur was waving wildely in the air as he plumeted to the ground. He fell into a large pile of leaves in front of the other Pokemon.

"Sorry to drop in on you like this..." Sparky said.

Mew_3
April 26th, 2005, 12:32 PM
"Umm, who are you and how did you get here?" I asked confused. "So, your're a Minun, huh?"
Then, I turned and asked Star, "Well? What do you say? Do you want to live with me or not. I hope we could!!" I said while smiling happily.

Crystal Butterfree
April 26th, 2005, 03:37 PM
Sparky walked out of the leaves, brushing off any dirt on his fur.

"My name is Sparky." Said the Minun.

Mew_3
April 27th, 2005, 02:07 PM
"Oh, nice to meet you, Sparky! I have a friend that almost has the same name as you; her name is Sparks. So, um, Star are you coming or what?" I just sat there and waited for her reply.

Hazard7
April 27th, 2005, 02:39 PM
Swift sat down at the sea, looking in the water, made a sad face. "Why no one like me?" he thought. "Maybe I was being a such an idiot" as he threw a small stone in the water.

Crystal Butterfree
April 27th, 2005, 05:17 PM
Sparky looked up the tree he fell from earlier. He spotted a gang of Misdreavus.

"Oh no..." Sparky sighed.

The Misdreavus threw berries above Sparky. He gulped as the berries plummeted to the ground. They fell on top of the Plusle with a splat and the juice went all over the place. Sparky's yellow fur was covered in orange berry juice.

Hazard7
April 28th, 2005, 07:39 AM
Swift turn around and saw a gang of Misdreavus treating on Sparky. He run up to them and give them a Thundershock! Some Misdreavus turn toward to Swift and they threw berries at him. He jump side by side as he carry on running toward the gang of Misdreavus. He use quick attack one one of the Misdreavus but the Misdreavus headbutt him strong and Swift flew over near the gang of female Pikachu, Pichu, etc. He landed so hard on the ground but he is in pain while getting up.

Crystal Butterfree
April 28th, 2005, 11:02 PM
Sparky watced as Swift got attacked by the Misdreavus. He thought he couldn't just let him get hurt.

Sparks of electricity burst from his cheeks. A bolt of lightning blasted the Misdreavus. The gang flew off deeper into the forest.

Mew_3
April 30th, 2005, 05:08 PM
Still, Star didn't answer. I began to wonder if somethimg was wrong.
So, I asked, "Star, is there something you would like to tell me or what?"
"Hmm, there is something wrong; I just know it." I thought to myself.

Crystal Butterfree
April 30th, 2005, 06:36 PM
Sparky wiped off the juice from his fur and ran over to Swift.

"Are you ok?" Sparky asked quickly.

Kitty-Kat
May 1st, 2005, 09:28 AM
((OOC: Whoa, can I get a re-cap on what's happening?))

Asura Nirosuki
May 1st, 2005, 09:56 AM
The excitment of her kind words hade frozen her.*I...i would be...a normal pokemon.*
Stars face lighted out very high.The sun almost went Super nova by the power of her eletricity."Pichu pichu!".*THANK YOU SO MUCH*Said Star as she hugged her new sister.

Mew_3
May 1st, 2005, 10:27 AM
OOC: Kitty-Kat, Sparks went home to get some rest for tomorrow to pick more berries, but Static saw a little Pichu, named Star without a home and Static adopted her as a sister. Now you know, right? ;)

IC: "Your're welcome, Star. So, do you want to leave now or do you want to camp here for the night? I could go and get fire wood and you and I could fix up a tent, if you want." I just stood there and wiated for her relpy and by the looks of Star's face, she looks pretty happy.

Asura Nirosuki
May 1st, 2005, 10:48 AM
Star happily did what ever her new sister pleased.*I was wrong there are wonderful people in the world i hope to never make her sad or angry*

Mew_3
May 1st, 2005, 10:54 AM
"Okay then, I'll gather some fire wood; do you want to come along with me? We could even go fishing for fish and pick more berries, too. So we could have a nice dinner for tonight." The night sky began to darken by the hour and the bright silver moon started to glow brightly.

Asura Nirosuki
May 1st, 2005, 11:00 AM
Picking up sticks Star followed her sister to the lake smiling and though."How about we share all of the fish we catch from the lake with our new friends?".She though happily.

Mew_3
May 1st, 2005, 11:04 AM
"Sure, but Sparks and the others are at home and since were camping out tonight they won't be here. But, in the morning we will give some of our food to them by that time." I just hummed to myself and thought, "It feels great to have a little sister of my own. I mean, I will always be there for her to protect her and be there by her side no matter what!!"

Asura Nirosuki
May 1st, 2005, 11:24 AM
*My big sister is the best in the world.Never lonely ever agian Star remeber that* She took a glance at Her sister and smiled.*Who would though she would be the person to be by my side and care for me.She doesn't know how different i am though.As she tried to think of something esle.*What if she finds out? Will she hate me or leave me like the rest?* a small tears droped from her eyes.

Mew_3
May 1st, 2005, 11:29 AM
"Hmm? Star, is something a matter?" Just watched a tear roll cheek and almost made me cry, too. "Star, you don't have to worry. I'm, here for you and I'll never leave you behide. We will be sisters forever and always!!" I said to her while waiting for a fish to bite, 'cause I was holding my fishing rod to go fishing.

Asura Nirosuki
May 1st, 2005, 11:42 AM
Star sadly turned away from her sister.*The least thing i want her to do is worry about me*She said in her head sadly.

Mew_3
May 1st, 2005, 11:46 AM
"Star, what do want to talk about while were fishing, huh? We could tell each other stories or we could just play a game." I said trying to make her happy again. I felt like something was wrong with, but I really can't tell for sure.

Asura Nirosuki
May 1st, 2005, 12:22 PM
*A game sounds good...*Star said lighting her face up and looked towards the sky.
"What does that cloud look like to you?".I asked her.

Mew_3
May 1st, 2005, 01:38 PM
"Hmm, it kind of looks like a paw print or something like that. How about you? What do you think it looks like, huh?" I asked and gave her a huge smile. "This is fun!! I havn't done this in awhile. I was really young when I played this game with my other frineds. But, now they don't play the game anymore."

Asura Nirosuki
May 1st, 2005, 02:15 PM
Star gave her sister a smile back."To me it looks like two eevee's playing chase togeather".She told her and smiled.Star closed her eyes and asked her sister."Have you ever hade a human Tranier?".She said silently.

Mew_3
May 1st, 2005, 02:22 PM
"What? Hmm, I think I did once...." I said in a whisper. "I was so young at the time; I was a Pichu, just like you. But, I lost her and we never seen each other again. Her name was, Zara...."
Then, a tear rolled down my cheek.

Asura Nirosuki
May 1st, 2005, 02:27 PM
Star sadly watched her sister cry."Please don't cry".She said as Tears flashed from her eyes as she hugged her."She won't ever forget you like my trainer did to me.You the kindest and coolest pokemon ever there is no way she isn't looking for you right now".

Mew_3
May 1st, 2005, 02:32 PM
"I guess your're right. I have to keep my head and follow my dreama and who knows, she just might return to me. Zara was the best Pokemon Trainer in the world. She always wins battles and I was her favorite Pokemon. We were like the best of friends...." I said to Star and I started to smile again.

Asura Nirosuki
May 1st, 2005, 04:58 PM
I smiled back."Dreams do come true.All you have to do is belive".Star though of what she said."How about we start to look for your master now?".Star said standing up and facing here.

Mew_3
May 1st, 2005, 05:03 PM
"I would, but she maybe too far away. I think she maybe not on Lightning or not." I said, then I thought, "Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to look in the morning." Suddenly I got a bite; a HUGE bite. I started to grabbed onto my fishing rod and tried to tug as hard as I could.

Asura Nirosuki
May 1st, 2005, 05:08 PM
"WOW THIS FISH MUST BE BIG!".Star said as she ran to her sister and helped out.
The whole water was moving as she reelied it in as the water turned all black from it shading."What is it?".I said amazed and keep on pulling.

Mew_3
May 1st, 2005, 05:13 PM
I started to get tired, but I didn't give up!!
"Star, this thing is HUGE!?" Then, I finally got it and it turned uot to be a big catfish; it was so big, it was probaly bigger than a Snorlax!! "Well, this is my best catch yet, don't you think!?"

SilverBlaze09
May 3rd, 2005, 11:38 AM
Hmm, I will join. *gathp*

Name: Tartar
Type: Raichu
Description: A lean body, with bright green eyes and a scar running from the tip of his right hand to the middle of his back. His left ear is cut in half; he has a brown stripe on the tip of his tail.
Personality: A loner who's had more trouble in his life than any being should be allowed to have. Likes sweets and quiet walks. Is very loyal to those he likes, but he doesn't like many. Definitely doesn't like anybody who disturbs his quiet purposely.

There. SB

Asura Nirosuki
May 7th, 2005, 08:37 AM
"Wow this would take years to eat! a giant feast this is!".She gave her sister a hi five and laughed at the Fish."How are we going to cook it? It's huge and probaly will eat us!".

Mew_3
May 7th, 2005, 08:40 AM
"Well, we could chop it into pieces s we could cook it better; what do you think?" I saw a rock and picked it up. Then, I began to shrapen it with another rock, until its sharp enough to cut the fish's skin.

SilverBlaze09
May 7th, 2005, 08:52 AM
I keep my grip on Chuck's spiky back. The waves have made themselves hateful to me for the sixth day in a row. Chuck says he knows where he's going, but I'm starting to doubt...

"Thar she blows!"

I groan. Finally. I roll over to my side, then stand up, wrapping my tail around my arm. There it is. Lightning Island.

I'd heard about it from some Chinchou I'd helped out. They said that it was inhabited only by Electric-types like me. After Todd- no, I won't think about it.

I see a forested isle, my angle putting one of the dual mountains in front of the other. At last, I'll have a home.

I run up Chuck's neck to his horned head. He chuckles, then speeds up. I'm too busy enjoying the breeze to care.

When we reach the shore, I hop off his lowered head. "Thanks, buddy."

He grins. "Don't mention it. We've already said our good-bye's so I'll scoot. Amy's waiting."

I grin and wave him off. "Go, kid. Been nice knowin' ya."

He nods seriously, then pushes off with his blue flippers, speeding off into the waves. I turn and duck into the trees.

Swiftly, silently I run. I want to reach the top of something, anything, to survey my new home.

I hear some excited sqealing through the night. Something about fish. I smirk to myself and run faster.

Minutes, hours, who cares? I reach the treeline of the mountain. There's a cliff to my left that looks about right. I slow to a trot, feeling my breath coming hard.

I reach the tip of the peak and sit on a rock. There, far below me, I see a small light twinkling through the leaves. It reminds me of-no, I won't think of it.

The pain comes crawling back, but I shove it down.

I stand up and walk to the edge of the cliff. The moon is so bright...

And the fire below is nice...

I let a tear out. It helps with the pain...

I hear laughter...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Asura Nirosuki
May 7th, 2005, 09:43 AM
Star stared at the Fish."I don't klnow....it's pretty big so how do you know that it won't struggle?".She said as she watched the fish gasping for water."We need help!".

Mew_3
May 7th, 2005, 09:47 AM
"Star, I think someone is watching us, but I don't know for sure...." Static's ears began to rise and her eyes started to glow bright yellow. "I don't know what's going on, but this is NOT funny! Whose out there?"

Asura Nirosuki
May 7th, 2005, 09:55 AM
Star shifted her atteion the same way as her sister."It could..A HUMAN! RUUUN!".She screamed and ran off in the bushes to hide."NO NOT AGIAN! I DON'T WANT TO BE CATCHED!".

SilverBlaze09
May 7th, 2005, 09:55 AM
I grin from my cliff. She's got a good intuition, that one. I turn and lope down the mountain to the trees. I think I'll have some fun with them before I turn in.

I reach the trees and clamber up one. Crouching down, I wait for the breeze to blow just right, straight at me, then I leap!

I'm going to miss the next branch... With my paws, anyway.

My tail shoots out and wraps around the limb, swinging me toward the next tree. This is fun; I'd forgotten how much fun 'til now.

I smell the fire dead ahead. My tail spasms on the last branch, swinging me in a circle and onto the branch. I unwind my tail quietly, then creep along the branch.

Leap to the next branch, crawl up a tree, then walk along a large deadfall.

There's the fire to my right. I see what I want; a branch over the water. I leap to it, then walk to the outermost point. I turn towards the fire and crouch.

This oughta scare them, or at least make them curious.

My cheeks start sparking.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3
May 7th, 2005, 10:01 AM
"Huh? What da heck? Star, look out!!" I grabbed her from the bushes and dashed onto the water and since I was going so fast, I was running on water. While running, I jumped up into the air of the dark night sky and shouted, "I had enough of this!! RI-RICHU!!!!" I let out a HUGE bolt of lightning from my whole body. Then, all I could see was smoke and once it cleared there was no one to be seen. "Hmm, I think h-he's gone now...."

Asura Nirosuki
May 7th, 2005, 10:09 AM
Star got all whelmed out and started crying."That was so scary!".She sobed.Then looked at what the blast did."It was a pokemon.."She knew.

SilverBlaze09
May 7th, 2005, 10:09 AM
I chuckle slightly. She's good, I hafta admit. A little skittish, but quick on the attack. It'll probably keep her alive longer.

Blew the branch out from under me. So, now I'm dragging my sorry carcass onto the ground, shaking the water off of me.

I hear her say something about me being gone. The clear night helps the soundwaves roll across the water to me. I scratch my ear, then shoot a Thundershock across the water and into their fire. I then skedaddle towards the cliff, remembering a nice cave I'd seen earlier...

I reach it worn-out. Yes, just as I remembered. Inside the cave, it's nice and dry. I pull some grass and leaves into it, and bed down facing the entrance.

Before I fall asleep, I smirk to myself. The two that I'd buzzed should be heading for their camp and making a cold bed. I shrug. If they manage to get a warmer place to sleep, I'd, I'd, zzzz...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3
May 7th, 2005, 10:13 AM
"Star, there's no need to be afride anymore. Let's go and cook some dinner and then, we'll get some sleep. 'Cause we will really need it for tomorrow...." I carried Star in my arms and walked off into the darkness.

Asura Nirosuki
May 7th, 2005, 10:27 AM
"That pokemon's mean.It souldn't do that to others".Star cryed softly agian.
"It remindes me of human trainers...".Star started picking out sticks.

SilverBlaze09
May 7th, 2005, 10:27 AM
I wake with a snort. Why is it that wonderful dreams never stay wonderful?

Well, I suppose- wait, where?

Oh, yeah, Lightning Island. Last night's buzzing. I chuckle and roll off my bed.

The sun is shining brightly, but it looks like there's gonna be a storm, if those black clouds moving toward me are any hint. Probably a thunderstorm, too.

I stretch, then look around my new 'house'.

Four human feet high, five wide, and it looks like there's a hole in the back. I trot over to it, sniffing the air for signs of a breeze.

Looks, or smells, like it leads up and out. I crawl into the one-foot-high, one-wide tunnel. Up I go, til I see the light ahead of me. I speed up, then I'm out!

The tunnel's outside entrance is ideal; a slight overhang protects it from the rain, and right behind it is the cliff I stood on last night. On impulse, I leap up and trot to the edge of the cliff. I stare out over my new home, enjoying the sounds of the blue-and-white seagulls overhead. The thunderclouds have covered half the sky already, but the sun is still shining brightly.

A green forest is below me, stretching from the mountain to the sandy edges of the island. I sniff the air; it's filled with the scent of rain, sea, and BERRIES?!

I'm running straight down the cliff before I know what I'm doing. It has been too long since I last had a Pecha, not since- I won't think of it.

I speed through the forest, spotting several Cheri bushes. I pass them by, hoping to get as many Pechas as I can before the rain. Suddenly, I see them!

I screech to a stop, then creep over to the beautiful fruit. I reach my paw out and grab some, stuffing them into my mouth. I sit back, savoring them.

Suddenly, a loud crack flattens me. The rain is almost here! I grab another nouthful of Pechas, then run for my cave. I don't think I'll make it before the rain gets me...

/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3
May 7th, 2005, 10:31 AM
"Well, you maybe right, but I not sure if he might toying with us or he's really trying to hurt us. I just can't tell and who knows, he maybe after someting than us." I said in a soft, clam voice. I looked up at the dark night sky, but something didn't seem right....

EDIT: Oops, my bad.... :embarrass

SilverBlaze09
May 7th, 2005, 10:39 AM
OOC: Where'd the night go?

IC: I race for my cave. Suddenly, I hear voices! I swear, if I hafta save one more person I'll- no, I'll do it for Todd.

I sigh, then duck towards the voices. It's the two little ones I buzzed last night.

Without slowing, I swallow my mouthful of berries and shout "rain! Run!"

I spin in the middle of their camp and take off towards my cave.

If they don't run, it isn't my fault. I warned them, so I'm free. I notice some dead branches and grass lying around. I decide that a fire might be nice, so I slow just long enough to wrap my tail around a bunch of the dead stuff. I then speed back up and race for my cave. I reach it a second before the downpour hits like a wave...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Asura Nirosuki
May 7th, 2005, 10:39 AM
"It's a storm!".Star shouted."Lets go find shelter we can't have a fire in rain!".Star yelled at her sister.

Mew_3
May 7th, 2005, 10:45 AM
"Star, we've got hurry if you don't want to get wet!!" I grapped Star and slowly went under the bush and fell into hole that's leads to a secret cave. I told my sister, "I guess we have stay here for the night...."

Asura Nirosuki
May 7th, 2005, 11:29 AM
"It's cold in here...".Star said.She couldn't take it anymore and yelled"HEEEEEEELP! please somebody".She cried and stoped.

Mew_3
May 7th, 2005, 11:32 AM
"Star, clam down, were going to be okay." I hugged Star and said, "Please listen, no matter what happens, I'll always be there for you and always...."

SilverBlaze09
May 7th, 2005, 12:29 PM
I curl my tail around me and stare into the small fire I'd started with the sparks from my cheeks. It's a beeuuwwtiful day. So dark outside, yet so nice inside. And it isn't even noon.

A surge of depression runs through me. It's been so long since I last enjoyed the simple things... Not since the last fire...

I shake my head to clear it of those thoughts. I suddenly wonder how the two girls I'd scared were doing. I curl into a tighter ball. It's none of my business, besides, it's wet.

But what would Todd say?...

I sigh softly. No use for it.

Suddenly, my ears perk up.

"Heeelllppp...."

A faint cry.

Coming from the back of the cave!

I lurch upwards, spinning around and leaping towards the sound. Old reflexes come into play, reflexes earned at the cost of an ear and a scar...

I pass the upwards-trending path that leads to the outside world and sniff around behind it. Aha! A small hole that leads to another cave!

I scurry back and build the fire a little higher, then run to the hole. Too small for me, but I can fix that.

I concentrate, then fire off a Thunderbolt. It blows a hole in the wall large enough for me to crawl through. I hit the bottom of the tunnel, briefly noticing that the tunnel goes both ways. I stand still, my one good ear up.

I hear murmuring from my left. I drop to all fours and race in the direction of the noise.

Why am I doing this? I don't know. Wait, I do. Todd drilled it into us.

"Never ignore a cry for help, never leave the helpless to the predator if they don't deserve it. Give everything your all, but don't give anything for free."

One of the myriad talks that we had. I wish I could have it back.

It's dark, but I'm near. I begin sniffing around, making noise in the hope that whoever called would hear...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Well, I'm back, sorry for the dissappearence. My dad wanted on.

Well, tata. SB

Mew_3
May 8th, 2005, 06:06 AM
"W-what that noise? Do you hear it, Star?" I asked in a soft voice. I jumped up to my feet and went towards the entrence of the cave. "Star, stay down, I don't want you to get hurt!!"

SilverBlaze09
May 8th, 2005, 06:27 AM
I hear her voice. It's one of the two gals I buzzed last night.

Unfortunately, they seem to think I'm somewhere else.

I roll my eyes, then I spot a faint sparking from a small hole in the wall near the floor. I trot over to it and look it over.

Looks easy. I shake my self and Thundershock the hole, making it wide enough to poke my head through.

I spy two rather soggy Pokemon, a Pichu and a Raichu, both females. The Raichu is standing protectively in front of the other, who's looking timidly at me. I grin reassuringly.

"Well, looks like a coupla damsels in distress." I shake my head. "Well, if you're uncomfortable, why didn't you complain to the manager? I'm sure he'd be pleased to know that his roof leaks."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3
May 8th, 2005, 11:35 AM
"So you were the one who tried to harm my sister, eh? And there is no managar, I chased him off. Why are you here anyway, huh?" I waited for him to reply, but my little sister tapped me on the shoulder.

Asura Nirosuki
May 8th, 2005, 11:42 AM
"I think he's able to help us out sister".Star walked towards the pokemon."Um...er". Star shook nervously."Pl...please pokemon sir w..we could use some help down here as if you're not doing anything b busy please?".Star stared into his eyes almost tearfully.

SilverBlaze09
May 8th, 2005, 01:16 PM
I chuckle softly.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you did chase the manager off." I turn my attention to the teary-eyed Pichu, then back to the Raichu, who was fuming.

I speak in a softer tone. "I heard a cry for help and came to investigate. I've got a fire further up the tunnel, so if you want to dry off..."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3
May 9th, 2005, 12:34 PM
"Okay Star, what's your name anyway?" I asked the stranger who wanted help. "Star, I don't trust him...." I whispered into her ear, so he could not hear me at all.

SilverBlaze09
May 9th, 2005, 01:48 PM
I help them out, then we start down the tunnel, looking for my hole.

"My name? Hmm, what do you care?"

Ah! There's the faint light in the side of the wall!

I stop directly beneath the hole. Two feet below, as a matter of fact. The Pichu won't reach it, that's for sure.

"Tell ya what. You tell me your names, and I'll tell you mine. But first," I say, leaping up to the hole and dangling my tail down,"You'll have to get up here. Use my tail."

I brace for the inevitable discomfort that normally comes with having your tail pulled...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Asura Nirosuki
May 9th, 2005, 04:56 PM
Star looked at her sister."I see that he is a loner sis...he couldn't mean that much harm".After the words the other pokemon said she darted at him with happiness."Pichu Pichu!".Star cried and teasing gladly jumped in his tail stood their for a while then before touching ground steped on his face and laughed.

SilverBlaze09
May 10th, 2005, 02:09 AM
I swear, if she had been heavier, I'd have...

Took it, I suppose.

I look back over my shoulder and down at the Raichu. "Coming? Or do you want to jump?"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3
May 11th, 2005, 01:21 PM
"Okay, but before I do, can I guess your name? I think I might know you from somewhere...." I just stood there with my little sister's confused face.

SilverBlaze09
May 11th, 2005, 01:26 PM
I grin.

"Ask me that when you're up here. I don't want the fire to go out."

I glance over at the dwindling flame, then sigh.

"I've been called a lot of things, but you can call me Tartar. Now, you gonna jump or climb?"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3
May 11th, 2005, 01:29 PM
"I'll jump and I will just back up a little to get a good start." I started to back up far back, than I jumped up high as I could. I let out shout, "HERE I COME, TARTAR!!!"

SilverBlaze09
May 11th, 2005, 01:33 PM
I scuttle out of the way as she lands.

At least, I THINK she's landed.

The way she rolled, I think she decided that she want to go into Rollout training.

I chuckle as she shakes herself, then I wander over to the fire and poke a couple of sticks into it. It begins burning brighter, just as a fork of lightning shoots across the sky, causing the Pichu to give a little jump-and-a-squeak.

I grin. "So, what are your names?"

/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3
May 11th, 2005, 01:36 PM
"I'm Static and this is my little sister named, Star. I adopted her and I just found her alone with no family or friends...." I hugged my little sister and kissed her on the cheek.

SilverBlaze09
May 11th, 2005, 01:55 PM
5 pages, whoot! *pumps fist in air* Er-hem.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I stare sadly out at the rain.

"A lot of people and Pokemon like her out there..."

I shake myself. "Well, it's almost lunch. Who wants to go and get some food?"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3
May 11th, 2005, 02:08 PM
"Umm, I guess. Star, are you hungry or not?" I asked softly. The dark turned from black to light blue so fast. Or did I fall asleep and did not know?

SilverBlaze09
May 11th, 2005, 02:10 PM
I start. Where'd that light come from?

I jump up and peer out of the cave.

My jaw drops. No way.

I see the light shoot through the black clouds like a bolt of lightning...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3
May 11th, 2005, 02:13 PM
"What is that, Tartar?" I asked confused and hoping he would know. "This is just creepy and yet strange. What's going on here?" I started to look really paranoid.

SilverBlaze09
May 11th, 2005, 02:15 PM
"I-I think it's Zapdos..."

There's no way. I mean, wasn't He based over near Shamudi?

The light is gone. I shake myself.

This is creepy.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3
May 11th, 2005, 02:19 PM
"Oh my gosh, was that really Zapdos? I never seen him in real life and I always thought it was just a legend...." My little sister looked real shocked, I could tell.

SilverBlaze09
May 11th, 2005, 02:30 PM
Hmm, this is very strange...

The rain keeps pouring down.

I shrug, then trot over to the wall. I settle down on the floor across the fire from the two girls. I shrug again.

"Zapdos is real. I know. I saw him, too long ago... He's a very large bird, with a long beak, short and jagged wings, and he's the second Ruler of Electricity. He normally lives over on an island near Shamudi, in the Orange islands, so I have no idea why he's here now..."

I frown thoughtfully. Why, indeed? Why is he here?

/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3
May 11th, 2005, 02:36 PM
I just froze with my eyes wide open, then I said, "Okay, I can't believe that this is happening." My stomach started to grumble, "I'm kind of hungry, but I don't know if my little sister is, too."

SilverBlaze09
May 11th, 2005, 02:40 PM
I sigh, then stare out at the rain. Well, going out there would be pretty annoying, but if I don't come up with something interesting soon, the cave is gonna collapse from the grumbling in our stomachs...

I then remember the tunnel. I get up and trot ovet to the hole and poke my head through. I can see both ways, and I don't see an ending.

I pull my head back through. The Pichu is looking drowsy. I smile.

"Well, if you can hold off your hunger for a bit, we could go exploring," I say softly. The Pichu just smiles and nods, falling asleep faster than you can say 'bolt'.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Asura Nirosuki
May 11th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Occ.OMG in so late ;-;.So sorry.

Star the pichu hade a lot of fruit in her hands,She smiled at her sis and the other pokemon. The pichu giggled thinking about how her sister tried to jump instead of having his help* Hahahaha that was so stubborn of her!*Then took a glance at the new pokemon they hade traveled with.*The new person is cool.He and my sister seem to aruge alot though...i think they like eachother*And smiled before setting off to sleep.

SilverBlaze09
May 12th, 2005, 03:15 AM
*grins* We won't kill you.

You might want to look at your post in context, 'cause I don't know how the fruit got there... I'll try to fix that. *applies superbrain to the problem*

Ah, well.

/\/\/\/\/\/\

Well, the Pichu, Star, is sleeping. Finally.

I'd finally had to go out, in the rain, and grab some Cheris and Pechas for her. She'd refused to take any until me and Static had eaten some, which we happily did.

I'd then sat by the fire and told funny stories until she was exhausted from laughing.

I roll my eyes. She's lying on the grass and leaves, clutching the last of the berries in her paw and smiling cutely. I swear, that sister of hers has gotta be proud...

I look at Static, who's smiling happily at her sister.

"Well, you wanna stay and watch her, or do ya wanna go exploring?"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3
May 13th, 2005, 03:28 AM
I blushed, then said, "Umm, sure. Where would you like to go? How about Dark Smoky Ash Moutain or maybe even the Emerald Green Forest?" I looked back at my sister, "Hmm, I wish my little sister could go with us, but she seems too tired. Hey, Tartar are you ready to go out and see the world like you said before?"

SilverBlaze09
May 13th, 2005, 03:38 AM
I shrug. Females are difficult to understand. Why is her face so red?

I poke my head through the hole leading to the tunnel. Way too dark. I fall through the hole and somersault, landing on my feet.

I peer at the markings. They look very familiar...

I suddenly hear a little gasp. I look up at Static, who's standing in the hole looking nervous. I realise that she can't see in the dark yet, so I get underneath the hole.

"Just take a step forward." I brace myself to catch her. "Easy does it..."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3
May 15th, 2005, 05:04 PM
"Umm, where are we Tartar? Are we really underground?" I began to feel a bit scared 'cause it was so dark, I could not see anything, not even Tartar. So, I shouted, "Tartar, can you even see anything down here, huh?" I waited for him to reply back.

SilverBlaze09
May 16th, 2005, 02:24 PM
I grin into the dark, then focus on my tail. If I remember the technique...

The darkness flees from the glow that my tail is emitting.

"Is that better?"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3
May 16th, 2005, 05:12 PM
"Umm, that's alot better, thank you. So, why are we even going under this cave anyway?" I asked confused. "Tartar, do you think Star will be okay up there in the cave all by herself? I mean, she's so young, what if something bad happens while were away? I think we should bring her along with us." Tartar looked kind of confused when I asked him.

SilverBlaze09
May 17th, 2005, 06:15 AM
I think for a minute, then shake my head.

"No, she needs her sleep at that age. Besides, we're just going a little ways. I wanna see what these are." I poke the strange emblems on the wall.

They begin glowing with a yellow light...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3
May 17th, 2005, 03:01 PM
"Oh my gosh, what is that? Is it some other langauge and why are these symbols glowing?" I started to wonder what those symbols really mean, but what? Tartar did not seem to know what they mean as well. He looked just as counfused as I was. "Tartar, why are we even down here? You didn't answer me last time. If you wanted to go out and see thw world, then why here? Were underground, this is not what I had in mind. Tartar, are you even listening to me?" I put my paw on one of the walls and the symbols started to grow bright yellow again.

SilverBlaze09
May 17th, 2005, 03:52 PM
"Don't touch it!"

I dragged her paw away from the emblems, which died down as soon as her paw left them.

I leaned closer to the markings, feeling a sense of deja vu...

"I haven't seen anything like this for a long, long time..."

I put my paw on a human hand print. The marking glowed bright yellow again. When I took my paw off, the light faded. I frowned thoughtfully.

"What's this island called again?"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Asura Nirosuki
May 18th, 2005, 12:12 AM
Star the Pichu awoke from her long sleep.She strighted as she Yawned at the shining sun."Good morning Sis...".She said as she full rubbed her eyes...then notice they where gone.Star took a frighten gaze around her."SIS!" she yelled loudly and Tears came to her eyes."It severes me right..i never belonged".Star felt the tears drop on her ankle and Ran out.

SilverBlaze09
May 18th, 2005, 02:38 AM
My ears perk up.

We've spent who knows how long running our paws along the wall, trying to figure out what the emblems might be.

That sounded like the Pichu, Star!

"Static, is that your sister?"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3
May 18th, 2005, 03:21 AM
"Yes, I think she's crying and had ran away, 'cause we left her alone and might of thought we diched her!! I knew this was a bad idea. Come'on Tatar, we've got a little Pichu to catch!!" I said while climbing back up towards the cave and started to shout out, "Star, don't go....come back!!"

SilverBlaze09
May 18th, 2005, 10:08 AM
Tater, heh.I think that's the first time I've heard that twist on my name.

I shrug and follow, catching up to Static and passing her. We hadn't gone very far, which is why we heard her.
I reach the hole two seconds ahead of Static and leap up to the hole.

The Pichu is gone, all right. But, she left a small trail of berries and snapped twigs.

"C'mon, Static!" I yell back into the cave. The rain has stopped.

"She went into the forest!"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3
May 18th, 2005, 02:21 PM
"I just hope she's not in danger and she could get hurt out there alone with no one to help her!!"
I shouted while I ran faster towards to forest. I could hear Tartar running behind me with great speed. I could tell he was trying to catch up to me, but all I'm worried about is my little sister, Star.

SilverBlaze09
May 18th, 2005, 02:25 PM
She's fast, I'll give her that.

I'm barely keeping up with her.

Suddenly, I hear cawing ahead.

That's probably not good.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Asura Nirosuki
May 20th, 2005, 09:44 AM
More Tears dropped by Star the pichu as she Ran up the forest path.*I will never agian have a great pokemon like my sister care for me* *Cough* the little pokemon stoped to weez.It felt deathly Ill."Pi..Pi".Star said as she took slow steps up the path.

A pokemon screeched as it saw the Mouse.In the shadows it crept and told her*Get out...GET OF HERE!*and faster than a bolt attacked her.'PICCHUUU!!".It yelled before it fell motionless on the ground in giant Pain.

SilverBlaze09
May 20th, 2005, 02:52 PM
Ah, nuts.

Spearow are the most annoying of the obnoxious.

Six or seven are attacking Star, and she's bleeding.

I shoot past Static and Thunderbolt two of them, grabbing their attention.

I flash-fry another one before they get to me.

As I duck around a tree, preparing to swing around and blast some more, I spot Static running to her sister's limp form and looking it over. She seems upset...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
SB

Mew_3
May 20th, 2005, 03:05 PM
"Star? Star, can you hear me?" I shouted to my sister, but she did not say anything. "Tartar, help me carry her back to cave; she's to weak to walk." I picked up Star with my paws and brought her over towards Tartar.

SilverBlaze09
May 21st, 2005, 05:29 AM
"Get back!"

I pushed her out of the way as another Spearow dove down. I blasted it with another Thunderbolt.

"Run to the cave! I'll cover you!"

I helped her up and pushed her in the direction of the cave, then turned and fried another Spearow.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3
May 21st, 2005, 08:18 AM
"Thanks for helping me, Tartar!!" I ran as fast I could towards a hole and jumped into it. The hole was short cut to the cave, it was safer and better. I grabbed my little sister tighter with my paws so she won't fall off.

Asura Nirosuki
May 21st, 2005, 08:26 AM
Star the pichu all bloody and sore opened one eye."Pi pi..".It said before she closed her eyes shut.

Mew_3
May 22nd, 2005, 05:38 AM
"Star, please don't go, please...." I shouted as I began to cry tears of sadness. Still, Star did not reply or even moved. I hugged my little sister tighter, "Star, please don't die!! I love you very much little sister, please don't leave me here alone!!" Star began to move a little bit, but not much.

SilverBlaze09
May 23rd, 2005, 05:43 AM
"Butt out, ugly. I've got somewhere to be and no time to get there."

The Manectric sniffs and looks down his nose at me. I'd run into him when I was running away from the Spearow, who were now sparking on the ground between us.

"You shouldn't be so rude, little one. I could eat you now."

I snort. "Same old story. Move."

I jump over him, firing a Thundershock at him to help me over.

I race towards the cave. Duck down the back way, trip and roll down into the cave. I spot Static, tears in her eyes as she holds her sister's broken body.

I pick myself up and hurry over to her. I feel the Pichu's cheeks.

"We could save her. I can feel some life here. She used too much electricity when she was running, so we just need to-"

"YOU!!"

I let a low growl leave my throat. "Get out, ugly. We have no time."

The dog stalks in, the tip of his head brushing the ceiling. "We weren't finished, little rat."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3
May 25th, 2005, 02:10 PM
"Star, please wake up...." And still, she did not say a word. Her ears twiched a little bit, but she did not move much. I hugged my little sister tighter and I began to cry once more. Then, I heard Tatar running inside the cave after he just zapped an unknown pokemon. "Tartar, plaese help my little sister, she's really weak...." I said while a tear came rolling down my cheek.

Asura Nirosuki
May 27th, 2005, 01:02 PM
Star the Pichu tried to open her eyes but all she would see was her blood dripping by her eyes and huge pain came to her.

SilverBlaze09
May 30th, 2005, 02:43 AM
I think quickly. Fight or heal?

I smirk and spin around, using a Quick Attack on the Manectric. He staggers back out of the cave and rolls a little ways down the hill.

I turn around and run to Star's side.

"Static, hold her tight. This may hurt her."

I place my paws on the Pichu's cheecks and close my eyes. Then, I give her a Thundershock to try to recharge her electricity...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Sorreh for not posting for a bit, but my real life actually got busy for a while. SB

Asura Nirosuki
June 4th, 2005, 02:10 PM
Star blacked out life lessly..but felt some strong energy come to her.

Mew_3
June 8th, 2005, 03:32 PM
"Please wake up Star, please!!" I saw Tartar and he was helping her with his electrical attacks. I shouted, "Tartar, you finally came. Please help Star, she's hurt really bad and might not make it. Please help Star...."
I knew if Tartar uses more power, he could save her.

SilverBlaze09
June 9th, 2005, 06:55 AM
A little more, that's all they ever need...

I pulse another blast into the Pichu, then place my paw on her cheek. I slump over, relieved. I notice Static's worried look.

"She's fine now."

I suddenly remember the Manectric. Where is he?

A blast outside the cave answers that question.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

╝╝ SB

Asura Nirosuki
June 9th, 2005, 01:14 PM
OCC: Sliverblade do you hate me or something? :>

Mew_3
June 9th, 2005, 02:11 PM
OOC: Chanae, what do you mean by that?

SilverBlaze09
June 18th, 2005, 07:43 AM
OOC: WHO WHO WHAT?!

I don't hate you, what gave you that idea?

I mean, someone with the name 'Maya' just couldn't inspire hate!

Explain?

SilverBlaze09

Pineapple Pocky
June 18th, 2005, 01:48 PM
OCC: well i was going to ask to join, but i guess it's kinda late... plus i'm on another RP where we are all trainers stuck on an island with pokemon (that can't swim/fly); but i still wanted to join here too... well... you all can go back to your story now. Bye...

Mew_3
June 19th, 2005, 05:39 AM
OOC: Hey, you could still join Violet kato.
Umm, if SilverBlaze09 come online again he'll might tell you what's going on with the story.
Anyone is welcomed to anytime they want to!! ;)

SilverBlaze09
June 19th, 2005, 06:02 AM
OOC: *twitch* Oooh, I'm teh boss...?

Heheheh...

Anyways, lessee, hmm...

*deep voice*

Lightning Island, home of Electric-type Pokemon.

Our three heroes(Star the Pichu, Static the Raichu, and Tartar the other Raichu) are currently in a little trouble.

While dragging two soggy sisters(Star and Static) back to his cave to dry out, Tartar noticed some strange writing on the walls of the tunnel that runs beneath the island. After the sun comes up(well, sorta, there's still rain pouring down), Star indicates a hunger for some food. Tartar blasts out and grabs some berries for her, which Star generously shares and then falls asleep.

While she is napping, Tartar persuades Static that they could do a little exploring in the tunnel, where they find that a jolt of electricity causes the strange symbols to light up.

Meanwhile, Star wakes up and finds nobody home. Thinking that the others have deserted her, she begins weeping and flees the cave(it HAS stopped raining).

The other two hear her wail and turn back to the cave, Static giving Tartar a vocal lashing for convincing her to leave her little sister alone.

They find the cave empty and a trail of berries leading to the edge of the forest that covers the island, where Star has left a path of broken twigs to where she is.

The two Raichu burst into the clearing where Star is lying. They find a flock of Spearow attacking the Pichu, and Tartar begins burning them down while Static rushes to her sister's side.

Two Fearow appear in answer to the Spearows' calls. Tartar keeps Thunderbolting them and yells for Static to run back to the cave with Star. Static thanks him for his help and ducks into a hole in the ground, which is a shorcut to the cave.

Tartar leads the flock in a different direction and loses them, only to run into a foul-tempered Manectric, who challenges him to a fight to the death.

Tartar decides he doesn't have time for that and jumps over the Manectric, blasting him as he goes to try and pin him down.

He races to the cave to find Static weeping over the still form of Star, who is bleeding from multiple wounds on her body and a shortage of electricity from running.

The Manectric follows him and comes into the cave behind him, saying something about fighting. Tartar blasts him out and recharges Star's electricity packs in her cheeks. He finishes just as a blast outside the cave announces the anger of the Manectric...

*regular voice*

If you wanna join, just check out where we are and enter the land of Mordor... XD

Yeah, anybody can join, it's open to teh woild.

Speaking of teh RP, shouldn't we be getting on with it?

SilverBlaze09

Asura Nirosuki
June 19th, 2005, 09:36 AM
OCC: Totally

*Weak....so weak i feel* Star said in her head.*Im sorry everyone...* *tears dripped out of her wounded Eyes and Star Passed out*.

SilverBlaze09
June 19th, 2005, 10:12 AM
I hear Static yelling something at me, but I can't stop to listen.

I shoot out of the cave, spotting the yellow-and-blue dog standing outlined against the noon sun.

"You! Rat! Fight me now!"

I smirk at him. He's probably spent his whole life here on this island. Who knows what he'll do against a two-time League winner?

I'll soon find out.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SilverBlaze09

Mew_3
June 19th, 2005, 10:20 AM
"Tartar, you might well fight him now!!" I shouted while holding sister.
I also jumped high up top on a huge rock to protect my sister from ever getting hurt again.
"Please wake up Star, don't leave us, please...."

SilverBlaze09
June 19th, 2005, 10:48 AM
I snarl as I fire a Thunderbolt at the dog.

He barks angrily at me and charges me, his whole body sparking.

I smirk and jump over his Spark attack, firing another Thunderbolt at him, this time slowing him down.

He growls at me. "How does a rat have this strength?!"

I laugh. "The rat has traveled. Eat volts, sucker!"

I fire another Thunderbolt at him as he fires one at me. The two attacks collide, causing a massive explosion.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SilverBlaze09