PDA

View Full Version : Pokemorphs! (A roleplay inspired by the works of Meghan Dombrowski)

Shiney
April 17th, 2005, 08:12 PM
This roleplay has been inspired by the great works of Meghan Dombrowski, and is possibly the most thought-out roleplay I have made so far. There will be a plot, but I'd prefer to keep it in mystery, and reveal it as the roleplay progresses.

The Inventor
------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Pokemon Anthropomorphic Process, or PAP, was brought about by a combined
effort of Team Rocket and Sliph Company. Team Rocket, again trying to exploit
pokemon, heard about a man who had a theory about how to combine a man and
pokemon to create a powerful creation. Team Rocket believed that if they had
Pokemorphs they could get more pokemon, and would be able to take over the world
with ease. The theory was published in many papers and talked about greatly for
a few years. It was given many mixed reviews, but most of the other Pokemon
researchers and fanatics hated the idea because it was impossible to complete
with out serious mental and physical damage to the Pokemon. The Scientist, whose
name was Mauri Raiyujin, insisted that they were wrong and in doing so they
could get a better insight on the Pokemon world. Again he was shunned and banned
from the Pokemon University where he studied. Mauri, and his only pokemon
Pochi, went to live on the small unnamed island twenty miles off Cinnibar. Here
Mauri still tried to perfect his theory. This is where Team Rocket's leader paid
him a visit...

And so Mauri was put to work with Team Rocket scientists, though they were kind
enough to let him keep his Raichu as company. He was later subject to his own
experiment, because of his refusal to work on the project. His Raichu, Pochi, as
well as himself were some of the first pokemon in this project. Mauri Raiyujin,
died in his first week of being half-pokemon. His Raichu survived and took up
his name.

The Actual Process

The process begins with the host specimen, a human, giving about a liter of
blood and the pokemon specimen giving about a vile or so. The blood is then
taken and placed in several machines where it's altered and combined into a
completely new code of DNA. The DNA is then placed in several Nanomachines
called CT204. The nanomachines are programmed to recognize the old Pokemon or
human DNA and destroy it. Then upon destroying the old DNA, they are to replace
it with the new DNA. When they have finished, they then shutdown, until a
problem with the DNA needs fixing. The whole Process takes about a week, a very
painful week of the body changing. Though, through reasons not yet understood by
science, humans who are injected with the Pokemon DNA have a higher rate of
death, then Pokemon ejected with the new Humanoid DNA. The death rate of
Pokemorphs is about 20%; where as in humans, the rate is about 90%. Therefore
Team Rocket usually takes its chances and injects the human blood donors with
the DNA. If they die, Team Rocket later makes an announcement that they had
accidents or died of some disease. Pokemon death's often are a result of losing
their trainer, the severe pain of becoming anthropomorphic, or the beatings they
often receive from the Team Rocket members.

The Aftermath

After the new DNA is completely fused in, the pokemorphs are sent to rehab to
learn how to walk, talk and act like humans. They are told to abandon all of the
Pokemon ways, but are allowed to talk to each other in their own language when
they are not around humans. They are sent to live in an artificial environment,
with two pokemorphs to each small hut. All pokemorphs are tagged and given a
number so that Team Rocket can keep tabs on them. When Team Rocket feels that
the pokemorphs are ready to go into the world of humans they are put to work for
Team Rocket. Team Rocket is cruel to the Pokemorphs as they would be to regular
Pokemon and Humans. Thus, several pokemon "grow-up" hating humans and don't
always obey the Team Rocket members who come to train them to fight using fists,
swords, and other weapons as well as their Pokemon powers. They are fed very
little and often beaten by the Team rocket members for little quarrels or other
small unimportant things, much to the dismay or the psychologists and other
trainers. All Pokemorphs, or those so far experimented on, go through a sudden
relapse of emotional depression or pain. This normally occurs during the first
few years, and often determines what type of personality they pokemorph will
have. The evilest pokemorphs often come about during this time, if they don't
have good relationships wit other pokemorphs or trainers.

Physical Appearance

All Pokemorphs have a human-like appearance, they stand on two legs and can
speak in both human and, in most circumstances, pokemon as well. After the
initial transformation the Pokemorphs look about 4-7 years old. In two weeks
they can look about 14-24 years old, after that their physical appearance shows
no signs of aging. Pokemorphs have a long life and they can live up to be a
thousand or more, depending on the type of pokemon they are. Pokemorphs
abilities vary on the type of Pokemon and Pokemon that can evolve still are able
to use the Evolution stones. Pokemon that have fur often, after the initial
transformation, have long hair. Pokemorphs that had scales, slick skin or
anything else often end up with short or very little hair. Pokemon eye color
depends on both what the original color was and the masters eye color, sometimes
pokemorphs can end up with two-tone color eyes. A Pokemorphs sex, voice, and
height all depend on what the human's sex, voice and height were. Though
sometimes the scientists making the DNA can make a intended Male Pokemon have a girlish figure and voice and vice-versa. On rarer occasions they can make a
mistake in the programming and end up making a hermaphrodite, but this is very
rare. All pokemorphs have some type of scarring on there bodies from the
thrashing about they do during transformation or from the fights they get into
with the other Pokemorphs/Team Rocket members. The average pokemorph is
incredibly intelligent, but they can be even smarter, again, depending on the
type of pokemon they started out as. Team Rocket often tampers with the smarts
when they are making the DNA. Stupid or slow pokemorphs are often killed or
abandoned. Pokemorphs cannot be caught in a pokeball and the humans that survive
being injected with the new DNA strands often look more humanly then a pokemorph
and thus are categorized as "Half Beasts". "Half Beasts" are much weaker then
pokemorphs, and ironically can be caught in pokeballs. They are often used as
translators or caretakers of new Pokemorphs.

Now, in this RP, you start off as a pokemon, human in the custody of team rocket, having been brought in for the Pokemon Anthropomorphic Process, and placed in massive cells containing approxomately five to fifteen people or pokemon each as your transformations begin.

As always, here is the form.

Name:
Kind: (pokemon, human, pokemorph, or half-beast, if you start as the former two, you will become one of the latter two.)
Pokemon type: (What pokemon you were/fused with)
Appearance:
Personality: (optional)
History: (optional)
Roleplaying sample: Easier to find people who are skilled enough to participate this way. A few people I know well enough don't have to fill this out, but you know who you are.

Lily
April 17th, 2005, 08:28 PM
I'm sorry, but can you save a place for me? =D Thanks~ 'Cuz Lily has to go now. XP

Jesus Freak Josh
April 17th, 2005, 09:22 PM
Name: Josh

Kind: Half-Beast

Pokemon type: Snorlax (Ya I've always wanted to be one. XD)

Appearance: A large stomach, teal skin, Snorlax ears and Snorlax teeth. Brown hair and blue eyes with some ripped clothes. Kind of like that Hulk. Boy appareance and voice.

Personality: A nice Man-Lax who gets angry when provoked or has had food stolen.

History:

Roleplaying sample: Shiney has approved my RPness. Nothing here.

Kyogre-chan
April 17th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Name- Violet Iradell
Age- 13
Gender- Female
Kind- Human
Pokemon type- Torchic
Appearance- Hair saturated with an uneven mixture of purple and red that dangles down to her knees, Violet sports around a violet-coloured tanktop, with a crimson rose pattern across the front, and waist-high denim jeans with a shade of aqua. She wears a heart-shaped silver bracelet and a necklace to match. Standing at about 5"7', Violet is what you would assume to be your average teenage girl.
History- Her father died a few months before she was born, and her mother passed away on Violet's second birthday. Not much else to say.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 17th, 2005, 09:25 PM
Name- Violet Iradell
Age- 13
Gender- Female
Kind- Human
Pokemon type- Torchic
Appearance- Hair saturated with an uneven mixture of purple and red that dangles down to her knees, Violet sports around a violet-coloured tanktop, with a crimson rose pattern across the front, and waist-high denim jeans with a shade of aqua. She wears a heart-shaped silver bracelet and a necklace to match. Standing at about 5"7', Violet is what you would assume to be your average teenage girl.
History- Her father died a few months before she was born, and her mother passed away on Violet's second birthday. Not much else to say.
Wrong again, idiot. XD

If you don't count Lily, I was first. Beatcha. XD

Kyogre-chan
April 17th, 2005, 09:46 PM
W- what are you talking about…? ^_^; *laughs nervously* XD;

Flygon trainer
April 17th, 2005, 09:51 PM
Name: Eclipse
Kind: Pokemon
Pokemon type: Latias
Appearance: Is mostly like a human, but has the color and wings of her Latias form, has amber eyes, and purple hair. Normally, she's wearing a red sleeveless and red shorts
History: Is a good deal weaker once turned partially human then she was as pure pokemon, but she became controllable once weakened.

Name: Flare
Pokemon type: Latios
Appearance: See Eclipse's appearence, but with red eyes and electric blue hair, wears blue T-shirt and jeans.
History: See Eclipse's history, is her brother

sorry for the short-ness, having hard time with typing tonight..

Shiney
April 17th, 2005, 10:06 PM
Name: Nambi
Pokemon type: Umbreon
Appearance: http://us-p.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Meghan-Dombrowski/Pokemorphs/sd_mazoku.jpg
Personality: Friendly to those who know him, he is kind hearted, though he isn't nearly as soft around strangers. He does have a temper, however, and the most easy way to aggrivate it is to mistakenly call him a girl.
History: An umbreon taken with quite some trouble by team rocket, he was finally restrained enough for the PAP, he was made along the lines of having a girlish voice and figure, primarily for the use of espionage. He is still physically male, however. Another reason for this change would have been the fact that he got several deep bites in on the scientist performing the PAP on him before he was finally restrained.

OOC: All righty then, people are still able to join this RP, if you have any questions about how to be fit in if you're joining at a later date, don't be afraid to ask me over PM or IM.

IC: I was curled up into a tight ball, shifting around. I felt pain starting to sear through my whole body, and I curled up tightly, into a black ball, the only parts of me showing were my ears, my small umbreon form quivering as I cried out with pain, tucked into a small corner away from all the others, as there were a lot of pokemon, and a good few humans crowded into this large cell, with bars strong enough, and close enough together to prevent even me from escaping... The men had tried to tie me up. I had fought, scratched, bitten, and even used my dark powers, but I couldn't stop them, they had brought a needle filled with glowing blue liquid, and put it all inside of me, it had to be what was causing the pain, but what happened next, I wouldn't know...

Wy_Wynaut
April 18th, 2005, 12:38 AM
Name: Maes
Kind: pokemon
Pokemon type: Togetic
Appearance http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/Wy_Wynaut/Togeticmorph.png
Height 6'00"
Personality: a kind nature (optional)
Roleplaying sample: Celebi's Secret Garden (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=19390) excert Your arm it's not broken " i said startled

" This just makes it easier for me to defeat you " as she remarked these words she transformed into Our Umbreon Morph
"Your just going to stand and watch as i defeat you "
"Never, you shall lose " but how am ii watch as kari fought her demonic side
nethier side had any advantage. In my battle it is advantage yinluna as i have a broken arm . I had it how to win ,but i would need some help from an alie.
" I'm ready to fight you "
<Like that! As a human! Ha it's your defeat>
"Ready , Set ,Go " I ran, discarding my jacket toward the undergrowth of the forest. As i ran past the battling Quilava's i yelled
" You need help Kari " the yinluna still shocked i chose to run, Began the chase....

If i am excepter ill finish this

Wilco Blackflame
April 18th, 2005, 01:47 AM
Name: Infernia
Pokemon type: Growlithe
Appearance: As her previous master is believed dead, Infernia was injected with a female human dna sample of unknown origin. A growlithe before becoming a morph, Infernia has white-blonde hair to about halfway down her back and an extremely light covering of a growlithe's black and orange fur, so light it borders on being called hair. her ears are growlithe like, but are in the same position as human ears, pointing back instead of poking out. has bright blue eyes. Proud and Confident in her views of Team Rocket Supremacy, she wears a uniform similar to that of jesse of team rocket, custom made to fit her body, with adjustments such as a space for her tail to protrude through. She also wears a many pocketed black trench coat over the top, but rarely keeps it closed to display the rocket logo on her chest. The trenchcoat also has a bright red team rocket insignia on the back. Infernia has green lensed goggles which she wears above her eyes unless she's currently using them. Ever fond of her pro-rocket attire, she will gladly alternate her clothing to whatever is deemed necessary to complete a mission. Has surprisingly few scars, her dedication to the project giving her the strength to mostly endure the process. There is slight scarring on her wrists and shoulders however.
Personality: Cold and Cruel, with an exceedingly hot temper once pushed far enough. Fanatically loyal to Team Rocket. Will accept any mission given to her and aspires to be the perfect soldier of team rocket, with the dream of one day achieving the rank of executive as her master did, and truly making his previous apartment/office her home.
History: Infernia was once a favoured pet of Salazar Atraplus, the rocket executive now the creature known as "Pitch" (see the pokemorph maker revision rpg) before he was captured by the government. Sleeping in the office/apartment he once occupied in the rocket headquarters until this day, Infernia had been a pet of Salazar since birth, his care and devotion to his pet, the one thing he truly cared about, Infernia grew conditioned to believe that Team Rocket was the only purpose worth serving. Still fed by one of Salazar's closest confident, Infernia had been waiting for a chance to be able to serve team rocket in any way she could, and when the project was mentioned among Rocket executives, made it quite clear she wished to volunteer for this experiment, to prove to the memory of her master (believed dead) that she was worthy of the time he devoted to her and to bring the dark dreams he and other high ranking rockets meticulously schemed to fruition..
Roleplaying sample: (well, there was that time I roleplayed with you and Flygon Trainer on MSN, dunno if that counts though, so if the following piece which I'll use as her introduction to the RPG ain't up to scratch by your standards..well, just disregard it and tell me so.)

As I look around this room I see nothing but cowards. They are frightened. Fools, they should be proud. Proud to serve Team Rocket's cause...I feel the pain....I know that it shall soon pass...And I will endure it to honor my master...he would not have been as weak as these dregs of society...He would have been proud and willing to serve the cause....I look at the quivering mass of an umbreon near me...pathetic...he should feel honored to have been chosen...No matter. I shall serve faithfully, willingly, efficiently. Just as my master would have done.....Soon I may carry out his legacy....soon...

Kyogre-chan
April 18th, 2005, 02:23 AM
"Wha-- what's happening to me?!" Violet screamed as an intense burning sensation sped through her veins. She found herself lying on her side, barely able to move. At this point, she was delirious from pain. Startled by the cries of other humans, Violet's eyes shot open, as she attempted to look around. Everything appeared to be a blur, and she visioned flashing colours before her eyes, as a result of the migrane she bared. Seconds later, she collapsed from the pain.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 18th, 2005, 02:28 AM
"Ow," he yelled out in pain looking up. Evil Team Rocket scientists were crouching over him.
"Hmmm..." one said. "So Josh the Man-Lax seems to be working out good!"
'Man-Lax?' the him named Josh asked. He looked at his body. Teal and fat. They were right. He was a man lax.
"Hey turn me back!" he called. The Rocket's just laughed and Josh just blacked out.

Kurosaki
April 18th, 2005, 02:47 AM
Name: David
Gender: Male (Later to be female after pissing off a scientist enough, XD)
Kind: Human
Pokemon Type: Sandshrew
Appearance: Original Human Form- 5'11, w/ brownish-red hair and green eyes, wearing a pair of navy blue jeans and a grey sweatshirt
Morph- If you RPed in Final Assault with me, you'll remember this: http://mitglied.lycos.de/mudkip/poke027.jpg The colouring should be similar to that of a sandshrew, except the hair is light brown, with green eyes. No, no clothes for now >>
Personality-
Other-
RP Sample- (I better not) XD

IC: I couldn't scream, breath, or even talk, as a weird scientist had his hand over my mouth. I had been takes off the street while taking care of my chores, and now I was here. When I saw the needle containing a weird, glowing liquid, I decided getting away may be the best option, so I bit into the hand covering my mouth as hard as I could, and watched the scientist jump back. Now was my chance, and I took it, as I kicked him in the stomach, sending him flying.

Everything happened so fast, as I found myself pinned down to the ground by the scientist, a strange, evil grin on his face. "Normally, if you resisted, we'd just send you on your way anyways, but I think you deserve something special...." He said, grinning, after hitting me over the head with something. Before fading into darkness, I heard him say something to another scientist about the possibility of completely changing ones sex. What kind of sick joke was this?

Dragon Paw
April 18th, 2005, 04:43 AM
Name: Kristen
Kind: Pokemon, Pokemorph
Pokemon type: Charizard
Appearance: Appearance of the human she was fused with: Being at 4' 10", she was rather short. She had long brown hair and had brown eyes.

She is short at about 4' 10". She has short -shoulder legnth- red hair and yellow and brown eyes. She posseses a pair of red draconic wings and a red draconic tail. She has an elongonated face like a Charizard's and has red scales
Roleplaying sample: I've been pardoned from this ^_^;;

Name: Suisho
Kind: Pokemon, Pokemorph
Pokemon type: Espeon
Appearance: Appearance of the human she was fused with: She was 5' 1", in height. She had long black hair and had yellow eyes.

She is short at about 5' 1". She has long -mid back length- pearly pink hair and purple and yellow eyes. She posseses a pair of large Espeon ears and an Espeon tail tail. She has silky pearly pink fur all over her body. She also has a small pink gem on her forhead like most Espeon's do.
Roleplaying sample: I've been pardoned from this ^_^;;

Shiney
April 18th, 2005, 12:28 PM
OOC: Everyone is accepted, soon, a small time jump will be neccisary to avoid pointless RPing that would be likely to kill off the roleplay, however, that is still a ways off.

IC: After a while. How long, I didn't know, time had blurred in that pain, I straightened up. My limbs, weren't my limbs. They were shaped differently, my body felt uncomfortable in this position, and after much shifting, I found myself sitting in a position similar to humans. I looked over at the humans, some of which looked strange, and realised that they were changing, as I was! I looked similar to a young child, too young to really tell the gender, about four to seven years old. Still, I was more pokemon looking than human, and the pain continued to sear through me, but less intense now. I called out lightly, wondering if any of these strange people could understand me, or at least, acknowledge my presence...

Dragon Paw
April 18th, 2005, 12:38 PM
I looked around. Pain seemed to be all I felt now. I felt rather numb, as if nothing mattered anymore. I looked around. There were various others around me. Mostly other Charizard/human hybirds... Wait? What is this I'm lookign at. My numbness receeded enough to put a bright spark in m eye. I looked around to see other Pokemorphs like what seemed to be in pain too.

I raelized I felt rather different, such as a cool breeze was felt more readily then before. I looked down to see I had human-like limbs. I gasped adn stood up, much how a human would but rather more shakily. I looked into a nearby cell to see Espeon-like morphs. One morph, Suisho, looked at me with pleading eyes. She wanted out. I then heard someone faintly call. I gave out a quick screech/roar. Suisho mewed.

I then noticed we all looked like human children. I could tell I was a female by my scent and that Suisho was one as well by her scent. I shook my head slowly. How could this all have happened? I silently wondered if I could still use all my abilities. I breathed a breath of fire that took the form of a small tornado. I grinned and watched as the flames receeded. Several other morphs were looking m way. Many of the mhad dulled and hopeless eyes. Mine weren't so hopeless anymore. And neither were Suisho's...

Kurosaki
April 18th, 2005, 12:57 PM
My head... I thought to myself as I finally snapped too, my eyes closed tightly. I attempted to get up, but I had very little energy, and my memory was a bit foggy still. I finally opened my eyes, and found myself in some sort of containment area, strange looking people and Pokemon around me. I managed to sit up somehow, and found myself in an imense amout of pain.

I coughed slightly, revealing my voice. THe high pitched voice that came out freaked me, so I experimented, saying random things, and finding taht my voice didn't change to normal. When I glanced down, I found that my body had changed drastically. I was a lot thinner around the stomach, and a lot my 'padded' at the chest, and my hair was turning brown and a bit longer. Thats when I noticed my skin turning yellow in some areas. "What the heck is happening!"

Wy_Wynaut
April 18th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Wakeing up pain shot down my spine my skin burned like a houndooms flame had hit it, Why would any one put a pokemon in such pain everything ached my wings seemed to hurt less then the rest of me i opened my eyes well eye the other one wasnt there my left eye was missing in my right eye everthing was blurry it seemed like i was in some sort of prison. Still feeling dizzy i tried to stand but the pain was too much there was no way i could move.......yet>
What has confused me most about this is how did i get here why am i suffring sooooooooooo much i was never a very strong pokemon by nature but to survive this i'll have to be.

Lily
April 18th, 2005, 04:01 PM
Name: Ai
Appearance: Her high cheeks, flawless peach complexion, and the original shade of pure black hair indicates her origin from an Asian background. Her eyes are a reddish brown, almost russet, with flecks of amber joining in between. Streaks of gold brush past her hair, which is evenly tied into two buns by white ribbons, leftover strands dangling beneath. Bangs are distributed amongst equivalently, cropped just above her thin eyebrows accentuating the ethreal look. She wears a tight fitting red top, with intricate silver designs weaving at the edges. The dress is pretty much the same, a high slit exposing much of her left side, the same silver design weaving across the bottom. She stands at about 5'4.
Personality: Ai is reserved, not sentimental at heart, but quite the opposite. She prefers watching people warily, as if making them uncomfortable is the sole purpose of her life. She dares not show the slightest hint of emotions, for she considers that a fool's play. Ai has the tendency of making other people feel uneasy, even if that may or may not have been her intentions. She's intelligent, cunning and devious; tricking her won't be a simple task.

Shiney
April 18th, 2005, 04:16 PM
I moved slowly, expirimenting. The pain was still there, but it wasn't as bad, but it was still enough to stop me from running. I looked around, and moved across the cage. I kept silent, crawling around on limbs not meant for an umbreon's pace. I called out occasionally in the pokemon language, but for the most part, I was looking for someone who could, or would speak to me...

Lily
April 18th, 2005, 04:20 PM
IC: Of course Ai had been the first one to wake up. There had been dull, protruding and periodical waves of intensity washing over her head in the beginning. At first, she safely assumed this was merely the start of death; but Ai was wrong.

It was a conscience derived of true morality. Pain was something she had always experienced, but not like this. A jabbing source of agony pierced to the core, perhaps violently intruding in every area of her body, as her chest heaved with the uncomfortable and ragged rhythm of air. Her eyes flittered open then closed, the whole process repeating for some time. It was either the world was dying, or she was the one who was insane.

Ai couldn't stand the pain. It literally made her thoroughly vexed to see she was vulnerable to such...a weak human reaction! Aggravated, Ai struggled to open her mouth. Anything. A sound. The only thing emitted was an odd, strangled and twisted scream.

She heard a question being asked, demanded more likely, perhaps by someone who was experiencing the same thing.

"As an answer to your question," Ai shakily responded, straightening out immediately, refusing to give in. "That's what I'd like to know."

Wy_Wynaut
April 18th, 2005, 04:25 PM
A voice i heard it an umbreon,there were others in this condition suprized i asked softly "who are you and where are i cant see"
still trying to move i was slowly able to move my wings so i was soon levetating " OW " i had hit my head of the top of the encloser i was in it hurt twice as more if i were in a normal state still wondering why i was here i tried to sence where the cage ended..

Kurosaki
April 18th, 2005, 04:26 PM
I heard someone reply to my question, and glanced to my left slowly, where I saw a girl about my age. It seemed like something similar was happening to her, but I was guessing the whole gender swap thing didn't happen to her.

"Maybe this is all just a dream..." I said to her, panting deeply, before to collapsing onto my side, my skin growing harder, heavier, and yellower, very slowly, and painful. I let out another scream before sitting up once again.

Flygon trainer
April 18th, 2005, 04:30 PM
"Eclipse, wake up." I heard a voice say in the Pokemon language, as I woke up under his touch. Flare was next to me, hovering slightly, and I felt him helping me to my feet. We were in a cage, seperate from the other creatures. I remembered what had happened before I had fainted... some human had come near me, and injected me with some strange liquid, and did the same to my Latios brother. There were others nearby, going under the same treatment that we had, only it seemed to be more recent. I had to feel sorry for them, I knew how much it had hurt to have my body totally twisted out of shape... and now, I was more... human for some strange reason, i didn't understand it...

Kogenta
April 18th, 2005, 04:36 PM
Name: Rey
Kind: Pokemorph
Pokemon type: Dragonair
Appearance: Rey's hair is dark blue and relatively long, though it is tied back. His eyes are fully black, and his stature is compact and slim. Across his left eye and ending at his collar bone there remains a scar from Rey's transformation.
Personality: Though usually quiet, Rey places an extremely high value on his freedom, and will not hesitate to fight for it. Due to numerous unpleasant experiences, he prefers to exist alone.
Roleplaying sample:

Snap!

Rey threw his head back, angling his neck to avoid the jaws that clamped shut a few inches from his throat. Swinging his heavy tail upward, he slammed the jaw of a large Salamence. Then, swiftly moving back, his horn shone with a blue light as he released an ice beam. Ice met fire as both dragons shot energy toward one another. Dark eyes narrowing, the Dragonair's body emanated a pale light as he exerted his full strength into his attack.

Then, suddenly, he felt a blow struck to the back of his neck. Falling unconscious from the sky, a second Salamence growled softly at its companion. Below, Team Rocket locked Rey's cage, activated the energy barrier, then carried him away.

Lily
April 18th, 2005, 04:42 PM
"Y-you don't sound like a dream," Ai retorted, narrowing her eyes. The screaming made her flinch, as if it was going to happen to her next, and the very thought made it unbearable. His skin...was literally turning yellow. Hardening. She suppressed a scream with much difficulty, the sight before her petrifying her.

Half of her wanted to go bend down and see if he was alright; half of her wanted to forget about him. Ai shuddered once, a flicker of a deep veil of violet rushing past her eyes, sending a spasm of pain lingering down her back.

"You okay?" she finally asked, after ridding herself of the feeling, hesitating before inching closer.

Shiney
April 18th, 2005, 04:51 PM
OOC: All right, as we have a majority here who have started and posted, we can move on to the next stage to avoid the roleplay dying. The rockets would shortly come in, and send us to "camps" Where the pokemorphs are instructed on how to walk, talk, and in general, act human. The "Half-beasts" are used to help in this, but both are horribly mistreated, often beat and underfed. They cow the pokemorphs with these beatings, and fear, to keep the majority from going rogue, and breaking away from the team. I'm sorry about not letting everyone start out, but this is neccisary to keep the roleplay from stagnating and dying.

IC: I rose, and donned the clothes that were set out for me. A typical uniform, black clothes, emblazened by the bright red "R" of team rocket. My training in espionage was complete, and the time was here for my first mission. I was being shipped to a camp with several other morphs, much more than they used typically, but the target was large as wsell. I was driven in a jeep to what looked suprisingly like a prisoner camp, but with few of the humanities. Little huts were errected in shelter, aside from the buildings outside the fences which were high quality and comfort construction. There was a single stream of water going through the camp, and actualy troughs for food. My conditions had been better, if only slightly, but my training was much more difficult. Several pokemorphs and half-beasts were visible in the outside spaces, but many had to be inside the huts...

EDIT: OOC: Also, if you didn't bother to read the whole thing (I know some of you didn't) By the time the pokemorph process is complete, (2-3 months) the pokemorphs appear to be between 13 and 30, in general.

Wilco Blackflame
April 18th, 2005, 05:13 PM
Finally....This is what I've been waiting for. A chance to finally prove myself as a true rocket..I will serve...I see nothing around me but weaklings and cowards. No matter. Prehaps they can be molded into something useful to the cause. Now we are being taken to a camp to adjust to our new forms. This I look forward to. I can only hope the being with which I shall be forced to live with is not a spineless incompetant. I have no interest in these fools looking around with fear. I proceeded to enter a hut as per my orders and settle in upon one of the beds.

Wy_Wynaut
April 18th, 2005, 05:14 PM
IC: Wakeing from a nightmare these dreams are going to be the end of me i thought to myself Being in this shape is not good for a happiness pokemon such as my self there is no relief from the pain although it seam like ages had gone by the pain was still there the Rocket grunts didnt help as they had pleasure in hraming pokemorphs this word it is what i have been told i've become...

Putting on my glasses and my uniform which really does look odd i still dont understand the point if we're undercove agents why advetise i look odd enough.
"Oi hurry up "
" more despair and destruction" i said as i hovered to the waiting van to take me to the training course... well that was what i have been told

As we approched the "training camp" i saw the fate that awaited me forced in to working to destroy peoples happiness. As we reached the gates this became all to clear i was pushed out of the van and orded to go to the battle arena.

This is not what pokemon were ment for......

Jesus Freak Josh
April 18th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Josh had heard voices as he came to. Alot of voices. But then blacked out again...

"Wake up, kid," someone said. He looked up. It was a Rocket. "Boot camp is about to begin!"
He tossed Josh into a small hut. Josh, who had came to, noticed it was a struggle for him. Probably because he was a Snorlax man.

Kurosaki
April 18th, 2005, 05:39 PM
The events that followed the incident included me transforming into a half Sandshrew freak, as well as it being a female half-human freak.

And since then, I have not gotten the answers I seek, only severe beatings, and a fear of weaponry so fierce, I cry even thinking about those kinds of items.

I'm still not even yet to coping with my new form, and I'm pretty weak as well. That is why I was surprised when I heard I was going on a mission. Afraid of being beaten again, I got dressed in the Rocket uniform -which had the arms and legs torn off of it, since it wouldn't work with my body otherwise, and the traditional hat, holes poked throughthe top for my ears- after I arrived, and was given it. Following this, I went outside my hut, and sat on the ground. I loved the outdoors, and didn't want to be anywhere else.

Shiney
April 18th, 2005, 05:55 PM
I was sitting on the rim of the truck with my legs crossed, dangling over the side as I watched the members move through the camp, gathering the pokemorphs selected for the mission. It had been a few months since the process that had started my changes. I had asked several times, and the only answers I had gotten about my condition was that it was supposed to be easier for me to be used for espionage. Still, my temper had only been barely curbed by the beatings, and it was likely to return as soon as I was in the rest of the world. The beatings had only made me more desperate to escape, rather than removing my hope...

Kurosaki
April 18th, 2005, 06:29 PM
Some time later, I was escorted by a Rocket member to the rear of a truck, where I was brutally thrown into, since I wasn't tall enough to get up on my own. After recovering from the flight, I noticed an Umbreon morph. "H-hi..." I muttered, shaking.

Shiney
April 18th, 2005, 06:32 PM
"Hello." I said softly, turning to face this sandshrew morph. Already, my mind was wandering, thinking of how a gorund pokemon could be put to used. Mainly against a large scale force, or possibly as a distraction. I was already thinking, when I realised I didn't even itend to be on the mission. I planned on breaking away, and taking as many of the pokemorphs with the willpower to brek a away as I could...

Kurosaki
April 18th, 2005, 06:41 PM
"How long have you been like that, miss?" I asked the Umbreon morph as I picked the dirt off my feet with my claws, my brown hair blowing in the wind. "I'm hungry..." I soon after moaned as I looked around for a food source.

Shiney
April 18th, 2005, 06:45 PM
I didn't say anything at first, but my clawed hands were scraping ten ridges in the metal of the large truck bed. I got up, and walked into the shadowy interior of the moving-truck, and stared right into the eyes of the sandshrew, my face pressed against hers. "I might tell you. but, I am not a miss, I'm male, do you understand that?" I asked, my voice like a cold razor, not even twitching so much as a muscle.

Kurosaki
April 18th, 2005, 06:51 PM
These actions ticked me right off, so I shoved my face and hers, and channeled some of my saved up anger. "I don't care if you're male or female! You shouldn't treat a girl like dirt!" I yelled, not thinking much about what I was saying. My little burst of anger was followed by the swinging of my claw at 'his' stomach.

Shiney
April 18th, 2005, 06:54 PM
I nimbly rolled away from the attack, and straightened up. "Maybe you're blind, but we ARE dirt, we're pokemorphs, and unless you want the rockets to give you another thrashing like they do everyone else, Then don't get us into a fight." I said, turning my head to watch as a black clad member began walking towards the truck, with a slumped, seemingly hopeless figure along with him...

Dragon Paw
April 18th, 2005, 06:54 PM
After getting dressed in a rocket uniform, I was tossed in the bakc of a truck by an Umbreon morph and a Sandshrew one. My eyes blazed with fury as I could barely contain myself from fighting back. But they had good ways of dealing with those that fought back... And I didn't want to get shot down from the air or beaten up.

Soon after my arrival on the truck, Suisho, the morph I remembered from back on my first day as a morph, was thrown into the truck.

"Hey..." I muttered as Suisho looked up at me with fear filled eyes. She looked as if she were on the verge of tears.

"H-hi..." she said. She looked at the other morphs in the truck and wondered if they'd help them escape... I had a plan to try escaping on this 'mission'. It mostly involved Suisho and I floating/flying away before being shot down and runnign away. But the plan itself had many holes in it... I doubted I could pull it off.

Kurosaki
April 18th, 2005, 07:00 PM
"We aren't... dirt..." I muttered as tears formed in my eyes at the mention of a thrashing. My fit was interrupted however, when two new morphs joined the group, and I began 'combing' my hair with my claw

Shiney
April 18th, 2005, 07:24 PM
I sighed, acknowledging the other morphs with a gesture. "So," I said, looking back at the sandshrew, un-perteurbed by her attack. "Just what is your name?" I asked idly. Though there was always a purpose. If we were going to escape, I would need to know her name. Besides that, I knew a bit about psychology, and talking was the best way to understand...

Kurosaki
April 18th, 2005, 07:29 PM
I remained silent at being asked my name, since it was the first time I had been asked since before the incident. I couldn't say David, so I needed to think.

"Diana..." I finally concluded as I glanced at the ground, my face red for some reason.

dqle
April 18th, 2005, 08:24 PM
OOC: After much debate with my characer, (not really...) I've decided to join this interesting RP!

Name: Duc (sometimes mocked Psy-Duc by friends)

Pokemon type: Any*

Because of a secret experiment known by few Team Rocket scientists, he's taken on the ability to 'merge' with Pokmon he's captured personally. Unfortunately, he can only stay 'merged' for a short time before 'un-merging.' Also, because of this experiment, he can only hold a certain number of Pokmon in his Pokball slots.

Appearance: A normal looking 5 foot kid with black hair. He wears a red hat, blue vest and jeans, a black shirt, green fingerless gloves, and black and white shoes, trying to look like somebody we all know and love... Other than those, he wears oddly large glasses as well as a bandaged right arm after an incident with Team Rocket in the past. Now, he has a metal 'gauntlet' to add on to his arm because of the recent experiment. It looks like Mewtwo's restraining gauntlet from the first movie.

Personality: A kid who's quick to make friends with just about everybody. Although he's passive most of the time, he can quickly become overprotective to those who are weak. Often clumsy, he often gets into trouble. Loves technology and will attempt to dismantle anything just to marvel and learn about it.

History: Attempted to start journey like his idol, Ash Ketchum so that he could meet him while traveling, but he never did finish for personal reasons, such as his injured right arm he recieved during the journey. On his way back, he befriended a group of little Pokmon from Millenium Town. A little bit after that, he has become Misty's helper at the Cerulean City's Gym. He considered himself Misty's unofficial bodyguard since she got into trouble somewhat often. One day, Duc decided to leave for a short while, leaving the Pokmon from Millenium Town in Misty's care since she just adored them. That's when he was abducted and taken to the Pokmon Anthropomorphic Process. However, they had a different experiment in mind for him...

Roleplaying sample: Do I really have to, Shineyelecrode?

Well, let's see how this works out...

IC: I've been traveling all my life, and I've only settled in one place. Home was everywhere to me. However, this place I can live without.

Being dragged everywhere from camp to camp, I've managed to keep my mind occupied from all the things I've done back in Cerulean City. I had dreams then. Now, I have to survive...

Duc was dragged from the outskirts of Cerulean City. He was just minding his own business, until he was captured by two familiar Team Rocket members. Knocked unconscious, he lost track of where he was. When he did manage to wake up from what seemed like a long sleep, he found himself strapped to a table. "Wha-What's going on?!" Duc managed to mumble. He saw other humans, but they didn't look willing to help him. In fact, one of them threatened to shove a needle full of a blueish liquid in his arm. Duc braced himself, but the needle never penetrated his skin.

Opening his eyes slowly, he saw that the scientists were staring at his right arm, which was bandaged from a previous incident with Team Rocket. The scientist mumured. Duc tried to listen in, but he couldn't make out anything. Suddenly, the scientists left. They quickly came back, but this time, a new face showed up.

"What do you want?!" Duc said loudly, but at the same time, very nervously.

'Hmmph! So you must be that trainer who's been interfering with our plans lately!" the man said. His mustache and beard hid his mouth quite well. "Well, now that you don't have any plans later, we might as well invite you to our new experiment." He snapped his fingers. The other scientists positioned a large machine towards Duc's right arm.

"What's that thing?" Duc said nervously again. His head was filled with questions.

"Now, you really don't need to know, now do you?" the man sneered. With that remark, he left the room and gave a hand signal. All the scientists started to leave the room as well. At the same time, Duc could hear a low humming coming from the machine adjacent to him.

Duc tried to struggle off the table, but the straps held him tight and table itself was bolted down. The humming grew louder. Eventually, the pitch of the machine shot pain throughout Duc's head. When he thought the worse was over, it wasn't. A massive electricity bolt shot from the machine. Duc never felt this kind of pain before. The bolt was steady on his right arm. Duc felt himself blacking out.

When he closed his eyes, however, a power surge erupted. The machine instantly stopped. The experiment was cut short, but the machine didn't know that. There, it opened a compartment and attached a gauntlet-like device on to his somewhat scorched right arm. Luckly, only the bandages were burnt and not him. As soon as the gauntlet was attached, however, Duc finally submitted to the darkness that surrounded him since the abduction.

When he woke up, dirt was all over his face. His hat was missing. Thinking that what just happened was just a dream, he stood up from the ground. To his dismay, he found himself in an unfamiliar room. It looked like some sort of makeshift cabin. he examined himself in the dark room. Well, he didn't look any different than when he arrived here. That is, until he noticed his arm. He almost broke down when he noticed that the metal gauntlet was still on. When Duc closed his eyes, however, he saw an image in his mind. When he concentrated a bit, he suddenly realized that he could see an overhead view of where he was standing. It reminded him of games he used to play, but this time, he was the character that could be killed.

The room was dark, but the image in his head wasn't. He quickly found the door while closing his eyes. When he did step outside, he instantly felt dazed. He would have collasped on the ground had he not held on to the doorknob. Opening his eyes, he noticed what looked like people at the center of the place. He approached them and realized that they were not exactly human. They looked like Pokmon at the same time. Seeing that they seemed to be in the same situation he was in, he felt like there was nothing to lose. "Uhh... Hi there." Duc said, a little weakly since he still hasn't recovered from the shock.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 18th, 2005, 08:36 PM
Josh noticed some other "morphs" around the area. An Umbreon and a Sandshrew "morph". He crawled over. Quite week in pain.
"Hel-Hello," he struggled. "I-I'm Josh."

Wilco Blackflame
April 19th, 2005, 12:00 AM
I am told I am to be placed in the field for the first time. This is excellent news...Finally I may prove myself worthy...I donned my black uniform and trenchcoat. my goggles and black hat. This is what I've been waiting for...Fools beware...or I, Infernia, shall incinerate you...that thought made me smile..now for the fun...

I was lead to a truck, I went willingly, and without needing any forceful persuasion. climbing into the back of the truck with some of the other morphs, including the pitiful umbreon from day one, whether he has accepted and acknowledged his purpose remains to be seen however, I settled myself in a corner, smiling to myself as I looked around, utterly relaxed at this point, and when we arrive, I may test my powers on whoever my commanders deem appropriate....

Wy_Wynaut
April 19th, 2005, 12:19 AM
"Hey you their morph "a grunt said

"Yes"

Your orders have changed your going on a mission

Why must I go I am not trained yet this might by me sometime

But nope ZAPP The grunt had shocked me with a taser please dont do that i asked ZAPP again I flinched in agony

"DONT DO THAT AGAIN" I yell at the grunt others around stared at me oddly

"As long you follow orders I wont do it again"

I started flying towards the road I rose higher until I could see the whole encampment then I spotted the target destination a large army style truck with Rockets standing around, all of them had an arrangement of weapons flamethrowers, tasers and hydro cannons where surrounding the area escape was not an option at the moment speeding towards the truck gaining tremendous speed frightening some rocket grunts as I landed outside the truck there were several morphs already there. I went into the truck and sat in the furthest corner. Didnt speak a word, didnt Acknowledge anyone .
:snea::11:

Kyogre-chan
April 19th, 2005, 12:33 AM
"Hol- OW!" Violet screamed, suddenly awoken as she was thrown out of the jeep by a Team Rocket Member.

She vaguely recalled the events that had just occured. After pulling on a military uniform, Violet looked down to see that her hands were… gone?! She shrieked, and fell on her backside. Quivering with fear, she put her hands on her head, and felt a mysteriously soft fur.

Within moments, she found herself in a jeep with several other Pokmorphs. She found herself motionless, unable to move. Seconds later, she fainted.

Interrupting her flashback was a Team Rocket member screaming in her face. "Okay! I'll go, just don't hurt me!" she squealed, turning in the other direction, closing her eyes, and running towards a nearby cabin.

Splash! She found herself lying face-down in a stream of water, unconscious.

"Worthless piece of crap," a Team Rocket member muttered, Violet reawakening as she was thrown into the back of a truck. Her eyes shot open, and she stared at the Pokmorphs, her eyes glimmering with fear.

Wilco Blackflame
April 19th, 2005, 02:04 AM
Time is of the essence....my master said that many times, to act when time and circumstance most favoured you. And he was proven right so many times. Look at them, quivering like jelly....

"Tell me something..." I asked the angry and cowering morphs near me..."Is there a particular reason you all sit there wallowing in your own despair, or are you simply weak?"

Kurosaki
April 19th, 2005, 02:49 AM
My small yellow ears perked up as the arrival of others occurred. First, a human? Why were they sending a human? Oh well, I guess it would just cause more pointless fights if I asked, or at least could.

"Weak..." I repeated as I walked over to the Growlithe, and slapped her across the face, which with the size, shape, and weight of my hand, could possibly cause a fair amout of damage if the hit connected. I hated even being referred to as weak, even though it was more then true for me.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 19th, 2005, 02:58 AM
"Man!" Josh yelled weakly. "I knew Snorlax were slightly immobile but I felt I'd at least have strength. Oh man! It's VERY irratating to be a Snorlax and weak. You're just HUNGRY!"

OOC: Anything to do now? Sorry just need a general idea.

Wilco Blackflame
April 19th, 2005, 04:57 AM
More pain..brief and stinging...so..there is some fight in the sandshrew girl...interesting. Maybe she would have some use..

I rubbed the side of my face briskly and sat back up. I smiled at her. "Well done....prehaps you do have some strength in you...I hope that you have the will to harness it.."

OOC: I have a feeling Infernia is not going to make herself well liked....this'll be interesting..

nickw1101
April 19th, 2005, 07:23 AM
may i join, if so...
Name: Leon Blackhawk
Type:He is one of the few surviing humans that were injected with pokemon dna
Pokemon: Ditto...
Personality, Leon is typicaly a loner, although inside he enjoys company, he very often he doesnt know how to act towards kind gesturesoften, he mistakes kindness for a weakness...a character flaw.
History: As one of the few pokemorphs to be fused with a ditto, leon is as harsh as his pink(XD), being looked down upon by society even before become a pokemorph, his life has been troubling.
Description: Leon has medium length black hair, altthough retaining most of his human attributes, he has ganned the ability to shape shift jsut like a ditto, When not shape shifting he looks just like any normal human, but truely he is a pokemorph.

IC: As the truck approached a large building a human was seen unconcious over a team rockets shoulder, the man seemingly normal, had now just started to awaken.

"Where Am I", leon yelled in a demanding voice

The Rocket memeber jsut laughed as he tasered leon in the back

"Shut up, you are a lowlife now", the rocket member

Leon was then threwn into the truck, at first the rocket member missed the truck and leon had bounced his hed off of the right fender of the truck knocking him unconcious once again. While leon was unconcious several rockets lifted him inot the truck.

As leons eyes fluttered open he noticed several morphs with in the truck, with his eyes blurred he could not tell what kind of morph they were.

Dragon Paw
April 19th, 2005, 07:31 AM
Myself and Suisho just sat side by side, ignoring the others. I was not in the mood to be beaten and they were probably asking for it by quarrelling. Staying out of it seemed to be the wisest thing to do... Suisho's eyes were now full of fear as she looked at th eothers. They were beginning to attract unwanted attention from rocket members.

Suisho was waiting impatiently for the mision to start... She wanted her freedom badly. I did too. I looked over to her and gave her a re-assuring pat on the back. She looked up at me with her eyes and looked to be on thew verge of tears. She was currently remembering what she had had back before she had been stolen by Team Rocket.

I stood up for a moment and looked around. My wings twitched. Apparantly a rocket emmber thought I was trying t oget away. He tasered me in the back. I came down to the ground and mumbled something about them being "idiots". Suisho backed away fro mem a bit and stared at me, wodnering if I was alright.

"And don' toyu try getting away again!" I ehard the rocket member shout.

"idiots..." I mumbled under my braeth as I sat up and looked over at the others in the truck. I watched them with interest to ease my boredom.

nickw1101
April 19th, 2005, 07:37 AM
Looking around Leon noticed that the other morphs were frightened by his human apperance, leon now fully aware of his surrondings but not quite yet used to the soft pink skin that now was wraped around his body, looking around he noticed a sandsrew morph and an umbreon morph, he noticed a few otehrs that were shaking but decided best if he didnt ask abou tthe others, in stead leon seperated himslef from the group.

Shiney
April 19th, 2005, 10:14 AM
Soon, rockets came, ad closed the truck, plunging us in darkness. Apparently, they had gotten everyone selected. My rings suddenly glowed brightly, allowing some degree of light in the otherwise pitch black of the vehicle. A loudspeaker came to life, hidden somewhere in the shadows. "Welcome to day one in the real world, scum." Saaid a harsh voice, chuckling slightly. "You're being sent in such a large group because of the target. You are to be sent through a pokemorn reserve, an destroy the facility from behind, allowing team rocket to capture pokemon en masse." He said, and after a moment, static crackled over the line again "It's going to take a while, so sit tight, and don't kill eachother. You're going to need numbers for this little trip." My ears were sticking out from my head, flat. A sign of distaste. "The line is one way, feel free to talk without being overheard. There is a camera somewhere in here though." I said, my rings flickering slightly as I tried to think of how my plan could go wrong...

nickw1101
April 19th, 2005, 10:20 AM
Having that said there was a sudden awkward scilence

I stood up as we were abot to leave
"what are we gonna do?", i asked boldly breaking my previous scilence

Everyone in the truck looke dat me weird
"Dont worry im not one of them", i then looked a tthe espeon morph and shapeshifted into an exact copy of it, then i shape shifted back, everyones eyes were upon me now

"What?! i am a ditto pokemorph, i was one of the few people who servived being injected with pokemon dna," i said addressing them

"So what is going on i should know about" i said

Shiney
April 19th, 2005, 10:22 AM
OOC: Granted, it's very minor, nickw1101, but that counts as powerplaying. You cannot control a character owned by someone else. A change in expression is very minor, but it still counts, please try to avoid this in the future, all right? ;)

nickw1101
April 19th, 2005, 10:39 AM
ooc: Sorry, im very new to this lol thanks for the advice ^_^ How was i controling another character? just curious

Kurosaki
April 19th, 2005, 11:49 AM
I turned my head away from the Growlithe morph in disgust, until we were cut off from outside, and heard the voice over the speaker. I remained silent as possible, shivering from the cold, metal surface I was now laying on my stomach on, my thoughts elsewhere. I needed to break free of this fiery hell which was Team Rocket. Even if that was possble however, how would I fair in the real world?

Shiney
April 19th, 2005, 11:52 AM
OOC: Even if it's minor, controlling characters that belong to the other RPers is considered improper. Making them glance at you, say things, and so on.

IC: I looked around for a moment, sizing up the morphs. They used beatings, and fear to keep us in line. But their force had only increased my will to resist. "I'm getting away the moment they open this truck." I said simply, my eyes cold as I turned slowly, my eyes gazing at the pokemorphs, despite me being the only source of light in the van. "Do any of you have enough of a spine to come with me?" I asked, my rings suddenly flaring with my emotion. I was not going to be held against my will, and heaven help the force that tried to stop me...

Kurosaki
April 19th, 2005, 11:56 AM
"Anything to get away from this life..." I muttered as I sat up, then glanced downwards at my legs, which were in an out position. After shifting a bit more, so that I wasn't sitting on my tail, I began rubbing my legs softly with the back of my hand. I occassionally still got cramps there, since my body wasn't used to them yet.

Dragon Paw
April 19th, 2005, 11:58 AM
The flame on my tail began to blaze. I looekd at the speaking morph and nodded.

"I'm willing to come along." I said. Suisho's gem on her forehead began to glwo very faintly as her eyes lit up with emotion.

"I'm coming too." she said adamantly. I had wondered if she could ever say something with such emotion behind her words. She seemed rather... weak in both personality and strength. She looekd over at the Umbreon morph.

"We will both deinfatly help you." I said adamantly. My eyes shone with determination and the will to not be stopped. The beatings may have dimmed my eyes a bit, but not by much... Suisho crawled over to sit beside me, her eyes shone with determination as well.

Shiney
April 19th, 2005, 12:10 PM
I looked over at the people who spoke up, and had to say I was suprised. The sandshrew didn't look like much, but she could user her skills to our advantage. As for the charizard and espeon, those pokemon typically had a lot of power, so they would come in handy. "Good," I said, my ears perking up slightly. "Anyone else not too beaten to get freedom when it comes up and kicks you in the tail?" I asked, my voice cold. I knew the beatings cowed most pokemorphs, but I needed to get through to them...

Kurosaki
April 19th, 2005, 12:16 PM
"What's with that look?" I asked the Umbreon as I noticed 'him' looking me over. "I hope you don't expect me to stay after we get out, cause I won't be!" I cried as a blew air at my bangs, which had found their way in front of my eyes. Following, I continued working on my legs.

nickw1101
April 19th, 2005, 12:29 PM
I looked up, with fire in my eyes, "I will go with you, i want to survive"

I stood up, me beeign only abot 5' 8" looking around a tthe other pokemorphs you all in?
"Thi s life with rocket is no life at all",i said"im ready when you guys are"

dqle
April 19th, 2005, 02:44 PM
Duc wasn't even allowed time to converse with the strange beings before Rocket Members started hollering loudly towards the group and himself. A truck created a cloud of dust before it stopped dead in front of them. "Move on out, scum!" one of them yelled at Duc.

Why are they doing this to me? he thought. Suddenly, he realized that he wasn't restrained like the others with those collars. Must be shock collars of some sort.

Duc made a hostile gesture at the Rocket Grunt by threatening him with a fist with his right arm while getting onboard the truck. Oddly enough, other Rocket grunts before him took a step back, frightened a little bit. Of course, Duc didn't want to cause a massive racket, so he still stepped into the truck.

Sitting there quietly as to not cause further racket, Duc listened in on the conversations between the odd people. Duc couldn't help but jump in when one of them offered a chance to escape. "Hey, count me in!" he said suddenly. Hopefully, they wouldn't beat him up for being different from them. "I don't know why, but they are somewhat afraid of me... Maybe I can be of help?"

Thinking a little bit, he did notice that he wasn't like those in front of him. In fact, he's the only one there that was human. They didn't even put a collar on him. The only thing they did was zap him and put a gauntlet on him. Maybe this thing is something experimental? he thought as he awaited for the response of his friends.... hopefully his friends.

nickw1101
April 19th, 2005, 02:50 PM
Leon Paused for a moment, sont be frightend i look as human as you do. "Im Leon" said leon.

"I remeber back when rocket stuck to the small stuff" leon thought to himself " This all of this was caused by soem mad doctor, foolish"

Leon relized he was still standing aand was actualyl saying what he was thinking out loud

Leon put one of his hands behind his head

"You all heard that didnt you?" said leon

Kogenta
April 19th, 2005, 03:15 PM
[OOC: Er, hopefully I am permitted to roleplay . . . ]

Sitting at the edge of a forest, staring silently into its shadowed depths, Rey allowed a soft breeze to caress the painful wound that crossed his face. Lightly tracing the scar with his finger, he flinched slightly--not from the bite of physical pain, but from memories. Four weeks ago he had been dragged into this nightmare. Four weeks ago he had been captured, transformed, then taken to the training camp. And before those four weeks, he had been a normal Dragonair . . .

Rey's thoughts were sharply interrupted by the sound of unfamiliar voices. Standing and brushing dust from himself, he tilted his head as he listened. There were new arrivals in the camp . . . more of Team Rockets victims.

Wy_Wynaut
April 19th, 2005, 03:46 PM
There where many morphs here some looked like they could cause a problem be others I felt sorry for, the despair that I felt in this room the hatred the wanting for revenge this would cause major problems if this plan was to succeed my

Anxiety was getting worse my stomach was churning so I was feeling very sick

my head was spinning the pain of their hatred was making me ill there were some feelings of fright, then there were pokemorph agreeing to escape i recognized some of the voices from long ago I replied to the mutiny in my own dialect of pokemon

"Mister I will pledge my allegiance to your escape as long as... I stopped

As long as what, I am criminal a creature that does not exist those around me the same how? was this going to work there may be ones who are not going to join what will be done to them ?

But i could not help team rocket ruin the lives of more innocent pokemon, when would they stop

In human i said Im in, the shadows call, oh yes Mr. Ditto I heard that the despair was turning to hope....

nickw1101
April 19th, 2005, 04:02 PM
"Ahh, heh, that was supposed to be internal monolog", i said out loud.
Seeign that we were now stoped, i heard to voices coming towards us, they opened the black covering, "Welcome Scum, we are your new masters, welcome to your new home, the training camp.

They hten beckoned for us all to come out, i first when out and motioned for the others to come., As soon as i got out i started looking around, it looked liek a total pokemon hell. I was saddened by the greif that i felt coming from all the pokemon.

Shiney
April 19th, 2005, 04:17 PM
OOC: Okay, now it seems I need to explain somehting. Unless you have specific permission from the RP creator, you can't really control the plot of the RP, only the cerator can. As of this post, the pokemorphs are still in the truck. I had even said they were being taken to a mission, not training. Also, nick, while your RP sample was borderline, your general RPing is sub-par for this roleplay, I'm afraid I must ask you to leave.

IC: I looked around, and couldn't help a thin smile. Maybe the rocket's beatings were becoming less effective. "All right," I said, looking around at the truck. "You, the charizard morph. What's your name again?" I asked, looking carefully at the shutter. "This is locked from the outside, but a good jet of flame should melt it off, so we can get out." I said, pointing to the center of the metal shutter...

Dragon Paw
April 19th, 2005, 04:27 PM
"The name's Kristen." I said as I hovered close to center of the shutter and opened my mouth. A jet of blue fire that lit up the truck for a brief moment hit the shutter and began to melt it. Suisho crawled closer to the shutter and was ready to do what was neccsisary to kepe everyone safe. The gem on her head flickered to life with a soft pink glow as she was raedy to use her powers at a moments notice.

Shiney
April 19th, 2005, 04:35 PM
I grinned as the shutter began to melt. "All right," I said, turning to the people in the van. "Once we get outside, we're all on our own. However, if you think you might want to stop the way they did this to us, come with me, and we'll figure something out." I said, my muscles tensed, prepared to jump the moment the hole in the shutter was clear...

OOC: And as this will be neccisary for later on, pokemorphs are not unheard of in society, since a good portion have broken away from team rocket. They are treated as human citizens, however they are subject to racisim occasionally, and are often treated with suspicion, especially if they happen to be wearing team rocket uniforms.

Dragon Paw
April 19th, 2005, 04:39 PM
I continued to melt a hole in the shutter. It was coming along nicely... But slwoly.

"Ah to heck with it." I muttered as a huge flame erupted fmo my mouth and began to rapidly melt most of the shutter.

'Want to go with the Umbreon lady?' asked Suisho in my head. I was a bit surprised at first but then I remembered she was a psychic type. I nodded my head.

"We're coming with you once we're out." said Suisho determindly. Hope burned in her eyes. I looked up into them while still melting the door and felt a surge of hope and happyness go through me. Soon the shutter was nearly completely melted...

Kogenta
April 19th, 2005, 04:40 PM
OOC: Er, I apologize if my post was unacceptable. But, I feel rather "out of synch" with the other roleplayers. I have read the posts, but my comprehension of the current events is still rather blurred. Could you please clarfiy what the main event is at this point in time? ^-^;;

Kurosaki
April 19th, 2005, 04:43 PM
"And why should I go with you? What happens to others is none of my business." I muttered as I prepared myself for the escape. The smell of the burnt shutter made me nautious, which wasn't good since I had a pretty weak stomach. "Lets just get this over with..."

Shiney
April 19th, 2005, 04:44 PM
"See you on the other side then." I said, and with the grace of an acrobat, I leapt out of the hole, easily rolling to a stop, despite the fact the truck was moving. Albeit not really fast enough to cause any major injuries from jumping out. I rose to my feet, and dusted myself off, watching the truck, waiting to see how many escaped, and how many of those would come with me...

Kurosaki
April 19th, 2005, 05:02 PM
"What a bother..." I muttered as I ran at the hole and leapt. However, my foot caught the edge of the hole on the way out, and I flew out of the truck, landing squarely on my face.

"Oww..." I muttered, as I attempted to stand up, but found that I had sprained my right ankle. "Now what am I gonna do..." I sighed as I stared at my ankle, holding it tightly.

Shiney
April 19th, 2005, 05:12 PM
"Feh." I muttered slightly to myself. I walked over to the sandshrew, and with suprising strength, hefted her up into my grasp. "You won't be going anywhere on that ankle. And you said you wanted free. If we don't get away, rocket is just going to take you right back. So, I guess you're stuck with us." I said, not really paying attention as I turned my head slowly, recognizing landmarks, and getting my bearings...

nickw1101
April 19th, 2005, 05:15 PM
ooc: My bad, i was jsut trying to get my feet wet with role play, this was my first time >.>

Kurosaki
April 19th, 2005, 05:16 PM
I blushed as he picked me up, but turned my head away so he couldn't see. "Fine, but as soon as my ankles better, I'm gone..." I scratched my chest with my right claw, still not making eye contact with him. "These stupid clothes are too itchy..."

Shiney
April 19th, 2005, 05:24 PM
OOC: No problem. If it was your first time, I must say I'm impressed, it's all just a matter of practice really. Good luck.

IC: I largely ignored her, and settled my vision towards the south, before turning to the others. "THere's a city just that way, I can smell the fumes. We'll be able to trash these uniforms there." I said, and immidiately started moving, not at all slowed down by the weight of the sandshrew morph. I obviously expected the others to follow me...

Dragon Paw
April 19th, 2005, 06:14 PM
I jumped out of the truck and spread my wings. I glided down towards the others while Suisho floated out after me. After we both landed softly side by side, I looked up at the Umbreon morph. I came just in time to hear "Him" talk about a city.

"well I'll be glad to be rid of this uniform." I said. Suisho nodded. I too could smell fumes comign form the city. Suisho could fiantly smell it as well. both of us had strong noses apparantly...

Shiney
April 19th, 2005, 06:23 PM
When we reached the city it was early evening. I looked around, and discovered that it was celadon, according to the sign. I smiled, and brought us to the celadon department store. Thankfully, I had managed to swipe some money during my training, and should have enough to buy decent clothes. "Here," I said, dividing the money up evenly between us. "We need to get something other than these unirforms." I said, before turning to the sandshrew "Your foot should be okay for a bit of walking now, but don't try too much." I said, before swiftly adding "We might need your skill." I couldn't have anyone getting the wrong idea, after all.

Kurosaki
April 19th, 2005, 06:40 PM
"No, keep the money." I said, shaking my head as I pushed it back. "I'm more comfortable going natural, and besides, the way my skin is set up, I don't reveal anything, unless I want to that is. Which I don't." I glanced at my ankle it had swelled up quite a bit, and I winced in pain when I toughed it.

Dragon Paw
April 19th, 2005, 06:44 PM
Suisho and I gladly took the money.

"Thank you." said Suisho greatfully.

"Yes, thanks." I said as we both turned and walked into the clothes department. After recieving many suspicious looks from the bystanders as Suisho and I walked along the clothes department, we finally picked out some clothes. Suisho picked out a white shirt with pink sweat pants. They fit her nicely. I, on the other hand, picked out a red t-shirt with jean shorts. We both, to the dismay of the shop keeper, had to cut holes in the clotches for our tails and my wings. But in the end, we paid for the clothes and were fairly happy with them.

dqle
April 19th, 2005, 06:46 PM
"Huh? I have to go through that hole?" Duc exclaimed. The hole was large enough to jump through, but he also considered that the truck was still moving at a considerable speed. He's only human, and those guys looks like they're built much tougher than a human body. Before he could say anything else, some of them started to jump. He notice that the one that looked like a Sandshew got its foot caught on the jump. Ooh, that's gonna hurt... he thought.

"Aw, heck with it! Jumping out of a speeding truck is better than staying in here!" He braced himself and jumped out of the vehicle.

He landed hard on his right arm. If it weren't for the metal gauntlet, his arm could have shattered on impact, and that's no condition to be in when running from Team Rocket. It made a loud clang on the dirt road. Hopefully, it didn't catch the drivers' attention...

Brushing himself off of what wasn't ripped from impact, he waited a bit to see if any more would jump out. He didn't wait long, though, since he wanted to thank those who got him out.

Somewhat still uneasy, he walked up to the group that first jumped out. "Hey, thanks for saving us." he said to the Umbreon-like person. "Of course, it's you who did the work." he added as he turned to the Charizard person.

Walking off towards the city that they could see in the distance, Duc instantly knew that he was on familiar territory. Why couldn't you remember the place you grew up in? Somewhat in shock that he had just happened to end up here of all places, Duc blurted out. "Wow..."

While at the doors of the Celedon Department, he recieved money from the Umbreon. "Hey, thanks." Still feeling that he should make friends, he tried to talk to him. "Uh, thanks again for doing all this. My name's Duc. What's yours?" He also introduced himself to the others as well. "I can't believe that we ended up here..." he mumbled softly as they walked in, still in awe.

Shiney
April 19th, 2005, 06:51 PM
"Nambi." I said softly, hating the fact that my trainer had given my a feminine name, and then I moved off. Unfortunately, my search had turned out futile. The only clothes I could find that fit properly were in the women's clothes. Still, I sighed, and bought a simple blue outfit which matched my hair. I had to expect this, after all. Unfortunately, the outfit vame with some golden bracelets, which even I had to admit, suited me. I sighed once more, and returned to the place where I had left the sandshrew morph, and waited for everyone to return.

OOC: Refer to the pic in my sign-up for what Nambi looks like now.

Kurosaki
April 19th, 2005, 06:59 PM
"You sure you're a guy?" I laughed from the ground as I saw Nambi return. I was laying in the dirt on my stomach, wearing nothing. "Then again, I'm not one to make fun of genders..." I mumbled as I glanced down at a small, pale worm wriggling in the dirt.

Dragon Paw
April 19th, 2005, 07:04 PM
Suisho and I quickly returned to the others wearing what we had picked out. We had both disposed of our rocket uniforms. We no longer got as many weird looks, and for that we weer both greatful.

"We're back!" said Suisho cheerily. Her eyes shone with a graet light of hope and happiness. I smiled at looking into her eyes. Such new light in her eyes when it had at one time been so dull...

Shiney
April 19th, 2005, 07:09 PM
"Don't make me hurt your other ankle." I hissed at her, before turning, and greeting the two. "Welcome back." I said, thanking my thick fur didn't show blushing. I couldn't help it, this was the only kind of thing that fit me! Bah, they didn't understand what I had to put up with, but still, I could get used to it, I had already when I was in training with the others like me...

dqle
April 19th, 2005, 07:10 PM
Duc couldn't help but chuckle lightly on what the Umbreon had chosen for clothes. Not wanting to start an incident, however, he kept his yap shut.

Even though he got the money from the Umbreon, he didn't feel like buying any clothes. He felt that the money could come in handy later. Besides, he could run off to his house and pick up a fresh batch of clothes, anyways. His home isn't exactly too far from the massively large department store. Maybe 15 minutes at most when walking at a fast pace.

Wondering how the Sandshrew person's ankle was doing, he looked down at her feet. It has swollen much larger when comparing it to the other foot. "Uh, are you sure you're all right?" He didn't dare to mention their genders. He had absolutely no clue what they were. Facial marks don't exactly help if you've never seen a half human, half Pokmon face. And neither does looking at their overall bodies.

"Hey, after we're all done here, why don't we walk over to my place? I do live in this city, ya know!" Duc offered to everybody. "We could freshen up there, and besides, my parents aren't exactly home. They're on a vacation without me..."

Kurosaki
April 19th, 2005, 07:19 PM
"The result of Team Rockets messed up thinking is what I am. I should be a male, but they changed my life forever when they flipped it. To make things worse, my body changed to this petite and frail figure." I explained before answering the question I was asked earlier. "My ankle still hurts like heck, but I might be able to kind of walk after getting some shut eye." By the time I had said that, I was on my back in the dirtexposing my underside.

dqle
April 19th, 2005, 07:32 PM
OOC: Hey, thanks for finally interacting with me, but my character still doesn't know anyone's names!

IC: Duc didn't even notice that the Sandshew flashed him, whether it was intentional or not. His eyes were quite fixed on her ankle. It looked pretty bad. Without averting his eyes off her foot, he commented "Are you really sure you're ankle is alright? And besides, wouldn't a bed be better to lay on than the ground? Of course, I guess that's up to that Umbreon, right?"

And why the heck did Team Rocket do that to he--er, him? he thought. He rubbed his arm. The gauntlet was quite heavy to lug around all day, but it didn't seem to have taken a scratch since it was put on.

Kurosaki
April 19th, 2005, 07:38 PM
OOC: The sandshew skin covers anything crude, so I wouldn't call it flashing, but meh, XD

IC: "I don't need a bed. I'm fine here." I stated immaturely as I glanced over the group once more. "I prefer it outside anyways, though it could get a bit cold laying here without a source of heat."

Kyogre-chan
April 19th, 2005, 07:43 PM
(OOC: o___o; How the heck did you guys get outside? XD;)

Unhesitantly, Violet jumped out of the truck, and fell on her backside. "Gwaa!" she cried, in slight pain. A few seconds later, she was standing again. She took a moment to look around, before asking herself, "Hey... where did everybody go?" It was just her luck, being the last one to jump out. Violet began to shiver as nearby streetlights began to flicker on. "Don't worry Violet, it's nothing to be afraid of," she reassured herself. "Uh... scratch that!" she screamed, speeding down the sidewalk as fast as she could, towards a shopping complex. At this point in time, she had no knowledge of the previous events, but she knew that she had to stick with the other Pokmorphs, wherever they are.

Shiney
April 19th, 2005, 08:39 PM
"You can lay in his front yard if you want, I'll bring you a match so you can set yourself on fire if you get cold." I said sarcastically, before turning to the one who had introduced himself as, what was it? Duc, yeah, that was it. I extended my hand to him, and said, once again realising how much I hated my feminine voice "I'm Nambi. And I think it would be a good idea to go to your hou- Wha?" I said, but was interupted as a flicker of motion caught my eye, and I saw what APPEARED to be a torchic morph running towards us...

Kyogre-chan
April 19th, 2005, 09:28 PM
She continued scrambling down the sidewalk, taking no heed of what lies in front of her.

"Mreeeeeo-" a nearby cat began to screech. Violet opened her eyes, and stared at the cat.

"Torchiiiic!" she cried, before unleashing an Ember attack on the unsuspecting feline. Quickly, she sped past, and continued running. Within seconds, she found herself motionless.

"W- wha?" she asked, looking up to see that she had ran into an Umbreon Pokmorph. Immediately, she took a step back.

"Aaah! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to run into you, miss!"

Shiney
April 19th, 2005, 09:48 PM
"Miss?!" I practically shrieked, and forced my way to my feet, practically throwing the torchic morph off of me, standing up. "Who do you think you're calling Miss?!" I almost yelled, barely keeping my voice under control, completely forgetting about the fact that as far as anyone could tell, I WAS a miss...

Kyogre-chan
April 19th, 2005, 10:18 PM
"I-I'm sorry!" shrieked Violet. She suddenly felt as if she had offended the Umbreon morph. "It's just that you looked like a gir-" she began, before deciding that keeping her mouth closed would be wise.

"Oh boy, I'm in for it now..."

Shiney
April 19th, 2005, 10:28 PM
I took a deep breath, and slowly let it out in a sigh. I slumped my shoulders in defeat. "It's all right." I said in a beaten tone. "You certainly would, considering how I look. I shouldn't have yelled." I said, looking up at her, and holding out my hand. "I'm Nambi, and you?" I asked, trying to be polite to make up for my outburst.

Kyogre-chan
April 19th, 2005, 11:07 PM
"Vi...olet... Yeah, my name's Violet," she said with newfound trust. "It's alright, I shouldn't have assumed your gender," she continued, before reaching out her hand to meet Nambi's. "So, would you have any idea what's going on? How did we become like this?"

Wilco Blackflame
April 19th, 2005, 11:43 PM
Curse those....those.....TRAITORS! How DARE they abandon the cause with such ignorance...This mission will not succeed thanks to the atrocities of their disloyal display. Those scum WILL be dealt with!

I smiled.

And it will my wrathful flames they see...right before they're re-captured...

I stood up, turned, and hoped I was positioning myself in front of the camera. I saluted. "All of the other morphs have escaped, or so they believe. I am aware that too much time and effort has been put into this endevour to let such fools run free. I intend to assist in the recapure of these traitorous wretches by finding them and posing as one of them. I believe they are headed toward Celadon. Their stench is on the air. I shall report to you at the Celadon HQ soon. I am your loyal soldier. I am Infernia." I saluted, and leaped from the truck and bounded across the plains towards the city where my quarry awaited....

That was a while ago now. I have arrived, and I have reported to HQ. They have provided me with a communicator and enough money from my master's account to assist my progress. My master...even in death he cares for me. Excellent news. This little gizmo will serve me well. Though I shall have to leave my uniform at HQ, I will keep my goggles, they are invauably useful. I am also keeping my boots and gloves. They do not bear the rocket logo, and are still part of the uniform. Therefore, I am displaying my alliegance invisibly. I have used part of my funds to purchase a new trenchcoat, black again, but no marking this time. A pity really. No matter. I am no expert on clothing, but I took quite a liking to a business-like dress I found in the clothing department of the department store. It is perfect. I am all about business, it will not restrict my movement and all in all, as I looked at the new me in the dressing room mirror, the red business-woman attire beneath my black trenchcoat with my green lensed goggles still in their plac on my forehead, I quite like it. Now, tucking the communicator and the remainder of my funds within a hidden pocket of the altered trenchcoat, I followed the scent of the traitors across the city, finding them not far from the department store.

"Well well...if this isn't the reunion of the year..." I smirked as I walked up to the group.

Kyogre-chan
April 20th, 2005, 12:01 AM
Upon hearing a strange voice that seemed to identify some sort of threat, Violet noticed a Growlithe morph approaching. With a newfound ounce of courage, she stood up, and walked forward.

"What is it that you want with us?" she asked firmly. "You're on their side, aren't you?"

Wy_Wynaut
April 20th, 2005, 12:14 AM
I had escaped I didnt go with the others to start with, I took to the sky just have some fun for a while ducking diving through the air making my way towards the city where the rest of the escaped morphs went and are waiting, not for long to seek revenge on the monsters that did this converted us to half human or half pokemon creatures. Swooping down and landing on the roof of a department store using metronome I created a pay day attack which gave me enough money to buy what I needed, putting my rocket uniform over my new clothes I flew out shocking some customers on my way out. Some fun was nice for a change dashing through the streets I zoomed passed an ally where the alliance was forming I stopped and flew to the top of the next building and looked down towards the group. A confrontation seemed to be brewing.....

Wilco Blackflame
April 20th, 2005, 01:53 AM
I smiled. "I don't believe that as yet I've done a thing to you, nor for that matter, said that I was on "their" side." I paced slowly for a few moments. "I'm certain you can see why I would have followed you, it would be so easy to be hunted down one by one should the entire mass of us seperated..."

I stopped and grinned at the less than welcome expression I was receiving. "And besides. Catching up was no difficulty for me, your scent was by no means hard to follow..."

Kurosaki
April 20th, 2005, 02:51 AM
"Oh, so you apologize to her when she accuses you of it, but not me. Meanie." I whined to Nambi, before noticing the other newcomer.

"You're that stupid little Growlithe morph from before!" I exclaimed, not happy even from the bottom of my heart to see her. I tried to stand up, so that I would look more intimidating, but the pain from the sprained ankle caused one hell of a lot of pain, sending me back to the ground in a stumble.

Dragon Paw
April 20th, 2005, 06:23 AM
I glared over at the Growlithe morph. Suisho's gem blazed pink as she looked over at him. Suisho tapped her foot on the ground. I turned to Suisho and whispered into her ear.

"We'll be backup, we're close to the strongest of the bunch, no use in us getting tired just yet..." I whispered. Suisho nodded but was still ready to use her psychic abilities at a moments notice...

Shiney
April 20th, 2005, 10:32 AM
My ears twitched with displeasure. Not only did I have a sensitive nose, but that combined with my dark type powers easily made me feel the hostility in the air more accutely. "Listen," I said in a calm, but authorative tone. "If she'll help us, then we have no reason to be hostile, so chill." I said before turning to the Growlithe girl. She smelled familiar, but I couldn't tell, I might have known her before the PAP, but my memories past then were a blur... "I'm nambi," I said, holding out my hand. "If you're willing to help us stop team rocket, and get our just revenge for what they've done to us, then I accept your help, no questions asked."

dqle
April 20th, 2005, 11:44 AM
Duc happily accepted the Umbreon's shake.

Or he would have if another guest hadn't interupted him. Whew, Duc thought. At least I didn't have to address its gender... He blamed himself for thinking such a statement.

It was a Growlithe person. Apparently, that one decided to jump off the truck as well. It's about time!

Ah, so I was right... Duc thought when he discovered that the Umbreon was a male. He's seen his fair share of people that are like him.

Unwillingly, his eyes fell closed. The adventure has already taken a major toll on him. Again, he started to see an overhead view of where he was standing. Duc quickly woke up when he saw another guest had arrived. He also noticed that a small headache started up. A Growlithe in black. Duc had bad feelings about this one.

"Uh, hi there. My name's Duc. Nice to meet you." He said firmly, as to not seem weak. For some reason, he was reluctant to extend a hand of friendship, which was unlike him. Of course, he still managed to do so, hoping that the female-looking Growlithe-like person wasn't hostile.

~Ozy~
April 20th, 2005, 01:50 PM
<OOC>Guess who!

Name: Ky
Kind: Pokemorph
Appearance: Crimson eyes peek out from behind a mop of silver-purple hair. Looks like a normal human for the most part, aside from the tail, hair, and eyes. Tends to maintain a tan year-round. Wears a tight white shirt tucked into blue jeans. Also wears a denim vest.
Personality: Very personable, very easy to like. Uses this to his advantage when he's on assignment. Has a way of being kind in the oddest of places, circumstances, and times.
Roleplaying sample: I assume I'm one of said people?<OOC>

Wilco Blackflame
April 20th, 2005, 02:27 PM
A smile pulled at my mouth as I accepted the handshake of the umbreon. "Ah. Then it would seem at least one of you is intelligent enough not to hold a grudge...My name is Infernia, and I look forward to working with you.."

I looked down at the Sandshrew in the dirt. "I'd help you..but I doubt you'd accept my offer."

Kurosaki
April 20th, 2005, 02:35 PM
I jolted my head to face the opposing direction of the Growlithe morph in disgust, before attempting to get up again. This time, I suceeded, be placing most of my weight upon the leg opposite the injured one. "I'm going. It was a mistake staying in the first place..." I said as I began to limp away, beads of sweat generated from pain flowing down my face.

Shiney
April 20th, 2005, 03:03 PM
"Bah," I said, my eyes hardening. I turned to the others, and to Duc, I said "You should take the others to your house, She's definitely going to need a while to calm down. I'll make sure she doesn't get killed or anything, I'll meet you there as soon as I calm her down." I said, and turning in the direction she was moving, marched off after her. She didn't exactly seem like she was in the best of mental status. Didn't she realise we had to stick together?

~Ozy~
April 20th, 2005, 03:27 PM
I'd managed to track the escapees to Celadon. Not that it was precisely difficult. They had been quite foolish in staying together like that. Made it all the easier. I smiled and nodded as I passed a woman on the street. Rather good-looking, for a human, at least. Now there was the matter of finding the rogues in the city. That might prove a bit more difficult. Less in the way of tracks, not as much of a paper trail. well, I had been chosen for my skills, and I'd be sure to live up to them. If I could find but a one of thm... I made a show of leaning against a wall and closing my eyes for a rest. In reality, I was casting my mind out, looking for them amongst the multitudes. There! A few odd energy signatures. I locked them into my mind and walked off again.

Wilco Blackflame
April 20th, 2005, 04:16 PM
The fool...she'd never make it anywhere in that condition....Not a bad idea..

If I could contact the rockets from this..human's house. I may be able to have the recapture of the umbreon and sandshrew reassured...If they fail in obtaining them, then their powers will indeed be proved useful... Excellent indeed....Still..I will likely need to gain the trust of a few here....

"A chance to unwind would be much appreciated." I said to the human with that....thing on his arm.

Kogenta
April 20th, 2005, 04:27 PM
"Hey, kid."

Rey turned his cold stare toward the approaching Rocket.

"Looks like today's yer lucky day. We got some escapees, and you've been chosen to catch 'em."

He tossed a cloth bag of items toward the young morph, stating, " 'Parently the boss has seen yer good behavior and decided on a little reward."

Turning his eyes toward the bag he now held, Rey asked flatly, "Wouldn't a Pidgeot be faster?"

The Rocket's whip snapped once. Suddenly, Rey found blood trickling from the re-opened scar on his face. "That's a warning, Pokedirt. Never question our decisions again." Motioning toward the bag with his now-coiled whip, he added, "Now get those clothes on. A uniform would be too conspicuous in the city, so you're goin' undercover. 'Course, we still don't fully trust ya. So, make sure t'put on that collar. If your mission is successful, we just might take it off for a bit."

Cracking his whip warningly, he finished, "Now get moving. Come back when you're ready, and you'll get everythin' else ya need."

Without a word, Rey slung the bag over his shoulder and entered the nearest hut.

A few moments thereafter, Rey re-emerged from the structure--dressed in relatively inconspicuous civilian's clothing with a choker firmly locked about his neck. Catching a smaller pouch cast at him, the Dragonair morph opened it to identify its contents. A card key, a few collars, and a headset were within it.

"That card key'll get you out the back gate, the collars're fer the capture, and that headset's fer contacting us."

As Rey gave a slight nod, the Rocket added, "Oh, and another thing."

The Pokemorph male suddenly fell to his knees, raising a hand to grasp the collar about his neck--the collar that now sent waves of electricity pulsing through his body. As the collar was deactivated, Rey gasped slowly for breath as the Rocket explained, "That's just a little taste of what you'll get if you betray us. More than that, that pretty little collar you got has a camera, listening device, and handy tracker--plus more ways to hurt you than I've got time to explain. So, if you're thinking about betraying us . . . don't."

Smiling a thin, malicious smirk, the Rocket gave a slight wave of his whip. "Now, get out of my sight before I decide you're not useful anymore."

Staggering slightly as he gained his feet, Rey silently turned and vanished into the forest.

dqle
April 20th, 2005, 05:36 PM
"Um, sure..." Duc said. That Growlithe person gives him the creeps. It wasn't the fact that he's not a human, (duh, he's already met five) it's just something that felt different from him. Shaking it off as to not offend the Growlithe person, he started leading the way towards his house. Finally, a chance to relax! he thought.

Trying not to gain all that much attention while walking down the somewhat crowded streets and weaving through some alleyways, Duc finally led the group to his house. A two story house with a Celadon-shaded roof that has quite a bit of space between the neighbors. To enhance privacy, there's a wall of vegetation seperating his and the neighbor's yards. Sprinklers were currently running to ensure that the green grass would stay healthy. A few Pokgnomes decorated the yard every few yards. There were two looming trees, one in the front and one in the back.

Duc quickly hurried up to unlock the door. Unfortunately, when he was abducted, his key was also taken... Not wanting to hold up the group, he quickly found a spare key under a fairly hefty rock near the doorstep. Of course, only he and his parents knew how to get to the key as it was nearly impossible for humans and most Pokmon to lift it by brute force. It's something called leverage.

Before taking care of himself, he ran towards the kitchen to grab a bag and filled it up with ice. He handed it to the Sandshrew person. "Here, this should stop the swelling." he said. "And are you sure you want to stay in the yard? I thought Sandshrew just hate water." He reminded her of the wet lawn.
*EDIT* When Duc stepped outside to find the Sandshrew, she was nowhere to be found. He also noticed that Nambi was missing as well. He put the bag of ice back in the freezer, just in case she came back. He kept the door open for both of them.

With that said and done, he invited them all inside. "Well, make yourselves at home!" he said politely, showing them where the food was as well as some good places to sleep. Afterwards, he cleaned himself up. He struggled to get on a new set of clothes since the new bulk of the gauntlet made his arm really hard to get through the sleeve.

Tired, Duc wanted to rest, but his thirst for knowledge about these people was incredible. Quickly, he logged online to the web (unfortunately, he had 56k, so the phoneline was taken up) and searched for this phenomenon. There, he learned about the Pokmorphs. However, what they said about their experiment was completely different from what Team Rocket did to him. There was absolutely no mention...

While waiting for some pages to load, he noticed two Pokballs on the table in his room. "Ah, I forgot about you guys!" he said. Before staying at Cerulean City, he had transfered two of his Pokmon back home. Luckly, they're safe and sound. Suddenly, Duc didn't feel so defenseless anymore. He clipped both Pokballs on his belt, wanting to introduce them to his new friends when they weren't so tired.

Shiney
April 20th, 2005, 06:10 PM
OOC: Uh, the sandshrew morph walked off, and I followed her. ^_^;;

IC: It was a good few hours later, when I had found the scent of the others, and trailed it back to his house. I was moving slowly though, thanks to the fact I had to carry Diana on my back. Grunting slightly as I reached the door, I sighed, and knocked, careful not to let my cargo fall off of my back, after all the trouble I had gone through to lug her over here..

dqle
April 20th, 2005, 06:15 PM
OOC: Sorry! I didn't quite catch that! I'll go ahead and make the corrections.

Kurosaki
April 20th, 2005, 06:35 PM
I had fallen asleep on his back,
and my head was positioned comfortably upon his right shoulder, making a squeaking noise as I breathed. I was completely warn out from the events that took place the past few days, and just needed to rest.

Wilco Blackflame
April 20th, 2005, 08:56 PM
OOC: Why must everyone say he? Infernia is a female character. XD

The other two have returned. Clearly those incompetent grunts deployed to find them once I'd contacted HQ that they were alone in the city had failed to find them. Bah, no matter. It will all fall together soon enough..and when it does...I smiled.

Giving away the location of this house would be too risky. I am already under enough suspicion from the others and the communicator's radio waves would no doubt be picked up by the psychics and possibly...what was his name, Nambi. That is something I cannot risk. the communicator shall stay turned off around here..

Personally, I am quite enjoying the new form I have obtained, as with my master gone I could do naught but sit around...

I must rest for now however..where is the human with the gauntlet..ah, at the computer I see...."Is there anywhere I might rest? I've not slept much in the past few days.."

Wy_Wynaut
April 20th, 2005, 10:08 PM
Following the group from above i hoped not to be spotted this seamed the case they had come to a house i waited in hiding as the morphs went in after all had entered i flew over and landed on the roof sitting there i hoped i wasn't noticed while i was there i rested for a while after a few hours passed the umbreon came carring the sandshrew i took flight and hid in a tree in the back garden that would of been a heavy load i thought as i laughed as they approched the house falling asleep in the branches the sun will wake me as i fell asleep..

Kurosaki
April 21st, 2005, 02:57 AM
"Nambi..." I mumbled, more asleep then awake. "Put me down somewhere quiet.... And leave me alone until I wake up..." Following this, I let out a slight yawn, and began to creating the squeaking noise again, indicating I had fallen asleep.

Shiney
April 21st, 2005, 09:42 AM
My eyes flashed suddenly, but I didn't say anything. I set her down in a spot in the lawn, resting against the house, before returning to the door. Didn't these people open their doors? Still, there was an easier way... In a flash of darkness, I was gone, and standing inside the doorway, looking around at the house. "Nice plce," I muttered, looking for the others.

Dragon Paw
April 21st, 2005, 11:14 AM
Suisho and I had followed Duc to his house. Suisho and I had little trouble keeping up with him as any people around us seemed to give us a wide berth. We followed Duc inside and pomptly went ot the kitchen.

Suisho and I milled around the kitchen of the house. There wasn't much to do and we were rather bored. Suisho sat down on the floor and looked around. It was a nice kitchen... I, meanwhile, was walking around in a circle. Something didn't ring right about that growlithe morph...

"Nice house." said Suisho in a normal tone, wondering if Duc could hear her. I looked over at her for a moment and then continued pacing.

dqle
April 21st, 2005, 11:35 AM
"Uh, sure. You could use my bed if you'd like." Duc said to the Growlithe-morph, motioning towards the mattress. Suddenly, he heard somebody step in. "So I guess Nambi came back." He logged off the internet and started a program before he walked downstairs to meet the Umbreon.

"Hey, thanks, Nambi!" Duc managed to catch Nambi's compliment. "It's not much, but it's a place where I could always unwind." Peeking out the window, he also saw that Nambi had brought back the Sandshrew morph, asleep. Just in case, Duc ran out and disabled the sprinkler system. He adjusted his red hat and checked on everyone else. "How's it going, guys?"

Well, since it seemed safe to do so, Duc asked Nambi a question. "Um, I hope you don't mind, but what do you guys plan to do next?"

~Ozy~
April 21st, 2005, 11:52 AM
A nice enough house, it looked like. Not all of the runaways, but that was better. One could actually be quite helpful, even better at the beginning. The grin now on my face was far from my usual warm, welcoming smile. I shifted it to the latter and walked up to the front door, knocking sharply.

Shiney
April 21st, 2005, 12:43 PM
I turned to the knocking sound, but expected Duc to answer it. "Frankly, I can't speak for anyone else, but I intend to stop the PAP that they used to create us." I said, my eyes suddenly going cold. "I'm hoping that some of you are willing to help me, so that I stand a chance." I said, turning away...

Marina
April 21st, 2005, 01:08 PM
Name:Marina
Kind:Half-Beast
Pokemon type:Kyogre
Appearance:
In her human/pokemon form, her entire body is stream-lined, with a royal blue hue except for her arms and face, with are ghostly white. Black, methodical and parallel lines run down her entire body which glow red on occasion. A line runs down under each of her pale blue eyes, down her checks, and disapear under her neck. Her long hair had turned into a long, blue, fin, fused together. Though unnatural, the fin was smooth, long, and elongated, and the black lines run through it as well. The same went for marina's bangs, staying at the same length as they were before.

Personality:
She tends to keep to herself, and doesn't make friends easily, but make friends with her, and you have a loyal friend for life.

History:
Marina didn't have any friends when she was young, so she spent her time alone, studying pokemon, and for school. When she reached of age to be a pokemon trainer, her knowledge helped her well through the land with her pokemon, Yuki, which was the nickname for her male Rattata.

Roleplaying sample:
In a deep, dark and dank cave, in the middle of the ocean, connecting a series of islands, stood several team rocket scientists, who were busy collecting a sample of what appeared to be a small fin-scale. A dark line was etched across it, and it glowed a dim red in the cold dark, fading away, then repeating. Having collected their sample, the scientists left the caves, back to the mainland. Meanwhile, in a small office room, a whiff of smoke rose from a large work chair, turned to look at a large monitor installed on the wall opposite of the door infront of it. On it stood the wavering image of a girl, Marina, resting under the shade of a tree, alongside with Yuki, curled up next to her. A small grin curled the man's lips, who sat in the chair, smoking the ciggarrette, as he watched the screen, plotting a scheme.

(Hello Everyone!)

Marina looked behind her with a slight hiss, her human speech had left her long ago, even after being trained from PAP to do so, she had escaped it long ago, when the project first started being sucessfull in its research. She was also stuck in her half human/pokemon form, having used it for so long. She had heard of other pokemorph's, like her, having been through Celadon, and she was determined to find them before she was found by Team Rocket. But just as though the words 'Team Rocket' flashed through her mind had effect, two of their trainers raced into the alleyway she stood in, shouting threats at her, priming their pokemon to fight her. She took no hesistation in running away from them, her footfalls like slick soft slaps against the pavement as she skidded akwardly across the pavement with a desperate hiss, filled with fear for the moment.

Wilco Blackflame
April 21st, 2005, 01:23 PM
Though the offer to sleep is there, this I have to hear...Possibly it could be engineered to allow the morphs easy access, and then, when they're all inside, the facility could be locked down, affording us a nice haul...

I turned and stood across the room from the umbreon. "Well that all depends. What did you have in mind. Anything special aside from charging in all guns blazing? Or are you still working on that part? Going in without a well laid plan won't serve you well."

dqle
April 21st, 2005, 01:27 PM
"Well, I don't like Team Rocket any more than you do, so sure, why not?" Duc generously accepted the offer. He's had run-ins with Team Rocket before. That's how he got his bandaged arm in the first place, protecting Misty from an assult. He rubbed his right arm upon remembering this.

At the same time, he answered the door. The door slightly creaked as it jarred open. There, he saw a purple-haired person. Looks like an Espeon-morph. he thought. "Hi, can I help you?"

Marina
April 21st, 2005, 01:36 PM
Marina felt something hard push her down and retreat away quickly, pushing her down to the ground with force. She turned around to look, and saw that one of the trainers had released a large Raticate, its long white fang glistened ominiously as it glared at her. The other trainer primed a pokeball, and threw it at her, hoping for an easy capture. She gave a quickly placed water gun shot at the pokeball, knocking it back into the trainer, knocking him in the forehead during the process. Turning her head, Marina gave a full water blast at the Raticate, knocking it back into its trainer as so, then turned, skittering back to her feet and running through the alleyways while they recovered, searching for a place to hide...

Kurosaki
April 21st, 2005, 01:48 PM
I, in the meantime, was asleep against the wall outside, oblivious to the fact that I had basically asked him to leave me here alone defensless. If I was attacked or something, it would all be over, though I wasn't thinking of it in my sleep of course, I was out like a light.

~Ozy~
April 21st, 2005, 01:50 PM
I smiled slightly and said "So I'm not totally mistaken. A few of you are hiding here." I spread my hands a bit, gesturing towards myself. "As you can see, I'm rather like you lot. I'm in need of a place to stay. I was wondering if I could join you all."

Marina
April 21st, 2005, 02:27 PM
It wasn't long before the raticate had caught up with her, pouncing on her and sinking its long teeth into Marina's shoulder, causing her to scream in agony. She gripped the unruly rat, prying it off her, and throwing it to the side. In her agony, she inhaled deeply, facing the Raticate, and the air around her suddenly turned misty cold as a bright, icy blue light formed in her open mouth. The next moment, the sound of an Ice Beam fired could be heard, the Raticate frozen in place, had crossed its short stubby arms in a futile attempt to protect itself. Mist shot from Marina's mouth as she coughed from the unexpected attack, as blue blood fell from her shoulder. The trainers came into view again shortly, and she had no choice but to break out in the open, skittering through the streets to the outskirts, concidently near the house that the other pokemorphs resided in currently, attracting the attention of the cityfolk, and eventually, the police, as they saw her running away from the two team rocket trainers, who had stopped just after the alleyway in confusion, trying to decide whether to keep going and most likely get caught, or retreat and get a demotion, and decided to take the latter, running back into the alleyways, where they were apprehended by the police, who had enough time during their small debate to catch up to them, while a few others, including the famous 'Officer Jenny', chased the half human.

dqle
April 21st, 2005, 03:38 PM
OOC: Wow. Long sentence, Marina!

IC: Man, how many more can there be? Duc thought. No matter. More friends, the better, he always said. "Sure, I guess I can fit at least one more in here. Come on in." At that, Duc invited the Espeon morph inside. "Hi, my name's Duc. Nice to meet you." He extended a hand of friendship.

After pointing out his facilities (the kitchen, places to rest, and entertainment for the time being), Duc noticed another Pokmorph just before closing the door. This time, being chased by the well known Officer Jenny. Well, I guess this is the official Pokmorph refugee camp... "Hey! You there! If you don't want to get in trouble, you'd best get in here!" Duc yelled, hoping that Officer Jenny didn't notice.

At the same time, he asked the current Pokmorphs to get the Sandshrew morph inside, just in case. I hope she's not too cranky when she wakes up... he thought to himself.

Marina
April 21st, 2005, 04:24 PM
((Punishes self by rapping self on the head. X_x))

Marina looked just in time to see the other Pokemorph yell to her, and just as she turned towards the house, Jenny caught up with her and tackled her down, pinning her down atop of her back. Marina screeched in pain as Jenny unknowingly started to crush the fin that used to be her hair, and soon rolled over, breaking free, and in a rage started to gather energy for her Ice Beam, aiming at the surprised Jenny. She would need to be stopped by another pokemorph, otherwise she'd end up hurting, possibly ending the Officer's life in a fel blast of ice.

dqle
April 21st, 2005, 04:35 PM
OOC: By the way, my character's not really a true Pokmorph. Just giving the heads up.

IC: Oh, great. Duc thought. We really don't need a situation now!

He quickly ran towards the down Pokmorph. It looked like it was already injured, and was preparing for an attack. The last thing we need right now is a casuallty!

"Go, Butterfree!" he yelled as he tossed one of his Pokballs with his left hand. A healthy butterfly came out. "Use Safeguard to protect those two from hurting each other!"

Kogenta
April 21st, 2005, 04:41 PM
Rey strode quietly down the dirt road, one hand holding a wad of minimally clean rags to the wound on his face. His other hand was held before him--faintly glowing as he tracked the energy signatures of the escapees. As he began to near Celadon City, a muffled voiced hissed from the headset that hung from his belt.

Putting the communicator into placed over his head, the Dragonair morph could distinguish a stream of foul language summoning his attention. Raising the microphone into position, he calmly responded, "I hear you."

"About time, too, idiot! Do you have any idea how long I've been shoutin' to get your attention?"

". . . No," he replied shortly.

The Rocket briefly paused, as though slightly unsure as to how he would respond to the blunt answer. Finally, he snapped, "It was a rhetorical question, fool. Now, how close are you to the target?"

"Close enough." Rey flinched as he felt sparks issue from his collar.

"Wrong answer. Now get moving, and no more of your smart-aleck talk-back."

"Yes . . . sir," the male responded, speaking the last word with inaudible distaste. As the communication channel closed, Rey removed the cloths from his face. Tracing his finger gently over the scarlet stains, he deemed that his wound had sufficiently closed for the rags to be unnecessary. Shoving the rags unceremoniously into the pouch at his side, he continued to track the Pokemorphs' movements.

-----------------------------

As he entered Celadon City, Rey silently glanced about the various structures--ignoring the suspicious gazes fixed condemningly upon him. Lowering the headset to his neck, the young morph started down the street.

Having passed the department store saturated with the escaped morphs' trace energy, Rey paused. A new energy had begun to mingle with the others--an energy that felt familiar.

Activating the headset, though not raising it into place, Rey quietly spoke as he entered a dark alley.

"Number 1314 reporting."

"What is it?"

"Were any other agents deployed to secure the escaped prisoners?"

"Yeah, obviously," the Rocket operator responded--a note of sarcasm in his voice. "What's it to you anyway?"

Suppressing the coldness of his tone, Rey quietly said, "I was not informed of the situation."

"It ain't your job to be informed! It's your job to work!" the Rocket snapped irately. "Don't you go gettin' too big-headed or nothin'! The bosses do the thinkin'--not you! And--"

"1314 over and out." The com-link closed.

Marina
April 21st, 2005, 05:38 PM
The pitch black lines that decorated Marina's body glew a bright red as she unleashed the Ice Beam at the downed human, only to have it blocked by Butterfree's Safeguard. Feeling it was unsafe since the Pokemorph stopped her from finishing the job, she started to run again, this time searching for a body of water. On occasion she sometimes stumbled, and this moment was no exception as she tripped on her own feet, writhed on the ground, then got up again after a struggle and kept moving,

dqle
April 21st, 2005, 06:38 PM
IC: As soon as the Ice Beam was deflected by his Butterfree's move, the Espeon-morph ran away from the situation, stumbling at times. "Hey, wait a minute!" Duc tried to stop her, but Officer Jenny posed a bigger threat to the group he's been sheltering.

"Duc?! When did you get back?" the officer asked. Duc's had run-ins with her before, so the two weren't complete strangers. She knew that he's a Pokmon Trainer, but not the fact that he's grown pretty strong the last time she saw him.

"Actually, I just came back from Cerulean City." He didn't want to reveal the situation that was put in front of him against his will. "What just happened?" Duc tried to make it seem like he has no clue on what Pokmorphs were.

OOC: I don't know who's gonna control NPCs, so I just assumed anybody can take control of them. If I'm wrong, please tell me!

Marina
April 22nd, 2005, 04:52 PM
Marina edged onward, relunctant to stop no matter what, and her head turned in the direction towards a river. She turned and sprinted to it, though slowly because of her akward steps as she rushed towards the water. (Short post, but, this rp needs to revive.)

dqle
April 22nd, 2005, 04:58 PM
OOC: What are you talking about, Marina? It's only been a day! Oh, and I've decided not to post unless everybody else participates cause I'm somewhat confused on who gets to control the the NPCs.

Shiney
April 22nd, 2005, 05:17 PM
OOC: Most NPCs will be controlled by everyone. However, if there are ones that can't be, I'll tell you. Also, to save trouble, I'm afraid I'm going to need to forward time a bit.

IC: The next morning, the sun rose bright and clear. But it did nothing to penetrate the dark fog of my thoughts. "All right," I said simply, once I was around the others. "We can't just sit around here. I'm not sure about any of you, but I plan to DO something about the PAP. I am going to need some help, if I want to do anything major though." I explained. I meant it all. I was prepared to shut down the PAP for good, with any means neccisary...

Kogenta
April 22nd, 2005, 05:34 PM
[OOC: I am unsure at which time my post will be set . . . ]

Lowering the microphone on his headset, Rey turned an alley corner and found himself facing a river. Moving a strand of hair behind a feathered ear, he started toward it. However, emerging from the dark passage, he suddenly found himself facing a Kyogre morph.

His dark eyes flashing, Rey tensed slightly. However, he showed no signs of aggression, merely staring silenetly toward the female morph.

dqle
April 22nd, 2005, 06:19 PM
OOC: Uh, ok, Shineyelectrode!

IC: "Arrgh! Why can't I take this thing off?!" Duc yelled as the sun broke the horizon. He tinkered with the metal gauntlet through the night, not getting any sleep whatsoever. Even though he's created some pretty crazy inventions, his skills can't crack the metal glove.

He started when Officer Jenny asked him about the gauntlet yesterday. Again, hiding what actually happened, he said it was yet another invention. That's how Duc got in trouble with her before...

After a little chit-chat, Officer Jenny decided to give chase to the long-gone Pokmorph she chased before, despite Duc's attempts to persuade her otherwise.

His head banged hard on the table from pure exaustion. He was in the garage that's practically been changed into his workshop. That woke him up.

Duc then noticed Nambi talking to the others while rubbing his head. He quickly walked up and eagerly listened. "I still don't know what PAP is, but hey, I'll tag along. Team Rocket stuck this thing on me, and they're gonna take it off!"

Kurosaki
April 22nd, 2005, 06:37 PM
Morning.... already? I thought to myself as the sunlight shining through my eyelids awoke me. I slowly, very slowly got up and went inside. "Food..." I mumbled as I found the others, my eyes half closed. I never was a morning person...

Wilco Blackflame
April 22nd, 2005, 08:06 PM
Morning, means hunger. Hunger, means breakfast. Breakfast means meat....Having found a packet of bacon in the fridge, I found it extremely easy to cook them, Simply blowing hard at the frying pan heated it very quickly indeed.

I then noticed the sandshrew. If it were still weak this was unacceptable. should it be killed, the wastage of rocket funds would be unacceptable. Therefore, she must feed. I slid a plate of bacon to the morph. "Eat. You're going to need your strength." I gestured to Nambi. "Mr Grand-Commander is getting ready to unveil whatever he attempts to put into action.."

I walked over to Nambi. "And is there anything in particular you require my skills for?"

Kurosaki
April 22nd, 2005, 08:19 PM
I glanced down at the bacon, and stared at it for approximately 30 seconds, before quietly grabbing the mustard from the fridge, and putting some on the bacon. This was followed by the crunching sounds of me chewing on it. The scary thing was, I hated both bacon and mustard.

Marina
April 22nd, 2005, 09:14 PM
Marina stared back at the human from the water, her head fully out of the water to stare at him, her lines glowing red for a second as she stared at him. She blinked, her icy cold gaze glaring, then disapeared under the surface without a sound, except for a few bubbles from the air that traveled with her underwater, swimming up the river slowly, savoring its feel.

Kogenta
April 22nd, 2005, 09:32 PM
From my recollection, I do not know of any Kyogre morph . . . nonetheless, this seems worth pursuit.

His dark eyes focusing on Marina's shadowed form within the water, Rey began a pursuit of the female. The Dragonair's gaze dark and quiet, he questioned Marina, "Tell me, are you alone?"

Though Rey's voice was relatively soft, it carried clearly across the river's surface. In Rey's tone was neither curiosity not threat--merely a simple, direct question.

Marina
April 23rd, 2005, 08:13 AM
She heard his question, and rose to the surface, but continued to swim. Her form was as graceful as a dolphin, or a whales as she glided in the water. Marina gave another quick glare at her pusuer, giving a small hiss, as to anwser Rey's question.

Dragon Paw
April 23rd, 2005, 10:38 AM
Suisho and I woke up on the kitchen floor. We both hadn't wanted to crowd the living quarters so we had fallen asleep there. i still was wary of the Growlithe morph but I was a little less wary since the Gorwlithe morph hadnt' tried to pull anything.

Suisho watched the Sandshrwe morph for a moment before yawning and standing up. She glanced out the nearest window for a moment before looking back at the Sandshrew morph. I, on the other hand, was beginning my pacing again. I was hungry but I had already checked the fridge, nothing Suisho or I felt like eating was there. We were both picky eaters apparantly...

Kogenta
April 23rd, 2005, 12:41 PM
I take it that she does not speak as a "normal human" would . . . Nonetheless, I assume her response was a "yes".

Slowing his pace slightly, Rey again spoke. "If you must know, I have no intention of posing any threat to you . . . And, I would be willing to provide you help if you so desire."

Feeling a slight spark at his collar, Rey partially activated the com-link, murmuring quietly, "She isn't my directed target . . . so, you've no right. If you want to destroy me, you'll need authorization first." He stiffened at another spark as he received the response, "Don't act like you're so special, kid. I've got more authority than you know . . . But, yeah, I also got the bosses' orders--and so do you."

"But, I'm in the field--and that grants me certain liberties."

"No, it grants people those liberties. You're not a person. But, if you want the boss to get in on this, then you'll get your fancy orders."

"Tch." Rey switched off the com-link.

Marina
April 23rd, 2005, 12:45 PM
Marina hissed again as she skimmed the water, watching Rey as he talked through his collar to an associate. She started to slow down a bit to a calm drift through the water, feeling it was slightly safe to do so since Rey said he would bring her no harm. She continued to glare at him, waiting to see what he would do next.

Kogenta
April 23rd, 2005, 01:00 PM
Falling into a casual walk, Rey drew closer to the bank of the river, calling, "I see that you're a Kyogre morph--but I heard that Kyogre prefers the open water to the city environment." After a pause, he added, "Even in the river you are surrounded by people and buildings."

The male tilted his head slightly as his dark eyes studied the Kyogre's expression. Swinging his tail in a noncholant manner, he inquired, "That being so, may I ask why you are here?"

Marina
April 23rd, 2005, 01:08 PM
She blinked, giving off a hiss as she turned in the water so she floated on her back, the lines winking red. She pointed at Rey, then at the collar. She was trying to say that she was chased here by Team Rocket. Then she turned back onto her belly in the water, looking forward, with a sad glint in her eyes.

Kogenta
April 23rd, 2005, 01:26 PM
Rey's gaze turned slightly downward away from Marina as he murmured, "Yeah . . . Team Rocket seems to be doing a lot of that, lately." Raising his eyes toward Marina, he mouthed the words "But, there's places even Team Rocket can't go."

Unable to speak such words due to the listening device, he hoped that the message he gave was understandable.

Marina
April 23rd, 2005, 01:30 PM
She nodded, though still partially didn't understand what Rey really mean't.

(I'm thinking about having a scene where Misty shows up and tries to capture Marina for a new poke'mon.... XD)

Rageman
April 23rd, 2005, 02:06 PM
Name:Okin
Kind: (pokemon, human, pokemorph, or half-beast, if you start as the former two, you will become one of the latter two.)
Pokemon type: (What pokemon you were/fused with)Haunter
Appearance:A Shaggy Looking Kid With A M16. He Went To Military School, and also weres jeans, a t-shirt and a knife
History: He Was a Strong Kid,But He Was Pushed Aruond Alot. Now He Spends His Time searching for the people who laughed at him.
Roleplaying sample:As He Jumped Through The Bush, He Heard A Voice."whos there?!"he yelled waiting for an answer, he pulled out his M16, waiting for the stranger to approch

Kogenta
April 23rd, 2005, 02:39 PM
[OOC: That would be . . . interesting.]

Pausing, Rey indicated distant mountains with a glance of his eyes. Then, speaking aloud, he questioned, "Am I correct in assuming you were a human before Team Rocket intervened?" The Dragonair morph lowered himself into a sit at the river's bank, allowing his tail's end to enter the cold, calming current. Even capturing Kyogre's DNA was likely quite a difficult feat for the Rockets.

Marina
April 23rd, 2005, 05:03 PM
Marina turned and stopped directly infront of Rey, rising so she could give a clear nod. Then, dipping down, she swam to the edge of the river beside her, raising her arms so they were crossing over themselves on the bank. Resting her chin on them, she kept her stare on him, then looked forward with a distant stare, as though she had spaced out.

Wy_Wynaut
April 24th, 2005, 01:43 AM
The sun was yet to rise as i awoke from my nap, streching i took flight staying away wouldn't matter if not for to long. As i started my journey i started diving and performing areal tricks just to relax i traveled towards the river so i may qunch my thirst taking my fill i continued my acrobatic display. Now for some food i said to my self where could i find some food searching down stream i saw two morphs talking one in the water. Moving closer i looked with caution....

Kogenta
April 25th, 2005, 03:30 PM
After glancing toward Marina, Rey turned his gaze to the bank on the opposite side of the river. Raising his hand as though to brush aside a few strands of hair, the Dragonair morph released a few sparks of electricity from his fingertips toward the collar on his neck--temporarily disabling the listening device. Speaking in a quiet, level tone he warned, "Right now, Rockets are all over the city . . . looking for a group of morphs that escaped recently. But, now that they've discovered their location, they will likely send more agents. The city isn't a safe place."

Realizing that the Rockets monitoring him would soon grow suspicious, he quickly added, "Do you have anywhere you can go--away from this city, that is?"

Wilco Blackflame
April 26th, 2005, 10:58 PM
..The umbreon morph was ignoring me..how dare he. No one ignores me. His arrogence will be his downfall. I shall try again...

"So, do you have a plan or not? We will need to know these things. The reason why, Team Rocket is organised, and this..." I gestured around at the various morphs. "..Is hardly a satasfactory level of organisation. We will need a plan. I will assist you with anything you might need me to do, and though I'm quite competent, these morphs will not be happy to take suggestions, let alone any kind of tactical command, from me. You on the other hand, have more or less established yourself as a leader. We can use that. Give them something to rally around..

Wy_Wynaut
April 27th, 2005, 02:22 AM
still wondering what the two morphs were doing closer i went putting my self in more danger they would be able to see me if they were looking i was safe at less until they spotted me i am causious as they could be team rocket loyalest morphs.

Kogenta
April 27th, 2005, 03:44 PM
Rey's Dragonair ears twitched slightly as he glanced upward. Seeing the Togetic morph above, his aura instantly changed from its previous peaceful air. Raising himself into a stand, Rey stared silently upward. Suddenly, the headset hanging about his neck erupted into a burst of static with interspersed curses. Then I suppose that is one of my targets . . .

Marina
April 28th, 2005, 05:53 AM
Marina, just now noticing the new morph, and Rey's now hostile aura, dove underwater and swam away down the river, much faster than she had before when she met the Dragonair morph, the only visable thing, which was also very faint, were the red glow that the lines etched on her body emitted.

dqle
April 28th, 2005, 02:43 PM
OOC: Uh, Wilco Blackflame? You do realize that Shineyelectrode is moving as we speak, right? It says so in his siggy!

He can't reply to our posts for at least another week and a half, so what do you guys think we should do? I say we hang around my character's place until he comes back, and maybe get some plots done? (it's just a suggestion...)

IC: "Hmm?" Duc mumbled. There was something going on outside. He put on his shoes and started towards the small lake near the house. Feeling that something could happen, he snuck towards the place, hiding himself as much as he could.

Finally, under the cover of bushes and other vegetation, he saw other Pokmorphs. One of which looked hostile towards another. Duc decided against his ideals and waited to see what would happen. He felt that this situation could work out on its own, despite his attitudes towards such situations.

Wilco Blackflame
April 29th, 2005, 02:52 PM
OOC: Now I feel quite stupid....lol. Oh well.

Wy_Wynaut
May 17th, 2005, 03:12 AM
Oh no, i thought i've been spotted
"If its a battle you want then thats what you'll get" i said to my opponent, the Dragonair morph he was not one of the escapies so he was most likely still serving Team Rocket..
" Before we start we require a judge " i said to by my self some time it was my fault anyway i even started the battle .

Kogenta
May 17th, 2005, 08:25 PM
"You seem eager to fight," Rey said levelly, his eyes flat and cold. "But, no judge is necessary. For now, we'll see who lives." The Dragonair morph's eyes snapped closed, hiding their wintery light. "That is . . . if you truly do wish to fight." Feeling a warning spark at his collar, the male swiftly added, "Do you?"

Wy_Wynaut
May 20th, 2005, 01:23 AM
OOC: Um do you want to battle? cause id like one but not yet