PDA

View Full Version : Through Espeon Eyes

Sankari
January 7th, 2004, 03:43 PM
~Through Espeon Eyes~
I ly on the most warm rock in the meadow next to the most cool tree. I sighed. I had no name, and no purpose. What was I to do?
I was the most wanted one in all the meadow. You couldn't blame them: I was beautiful. My coat was stained with lavender and ears so bouncy. You wouldn't find another one of me in a million miles.
Every guy I new, I let down. I never wanted to mate: I hated the "cherry" chirp of an Eevee.
I never liked human ever. They scared me. Every time they saw me, it was as if they wanted to marry me, but instead they start throwing these weird rocks at me. I become in this dark abyss and then struggle out. Humans definately scare me if they could do things like that.
I blink and try looking into the future if I mate: I see that I die of pain. I look to see what would happen if one of those humans finally kept me in that ball: I see myself lonely. Is there any hope that anything good would happen?
I hated looking in the future because you always know if you made a bad choice or not. It seems everythings a bad choice, nowadays.
I snap out of my daily nap because I hear the squeck of a Pikachu. I look up and there's one right in front of me.
"What do you want?" I asked rudely.
"I've lost my trainer, Ash..." It sighed, and I shrugged. "Have you seen any trainer with a red cap on?"
"No..." I replied rolling onto my back. "Why do you be with a trainer anyways?"
It smiled. "Well, you're actually known." he mentioned. "And loved, I might add..."
"Hm..." I thought a momment of what to say. "Everytime I look in the future, I see me being home sick and lonely."
"Ah...That's just junk. You know you can't tell the future all of the time."
I glared at him.
"Well...uh...bye then!"
He hopped off. What a peculiar pikachu...

Sankari
January 8th, 2004, 03:25 PM
I ly on the same rock in the night, not sleeping. The full moon was embellishing, even for an Espeon like myself. I sighed at the sight. The beauty made me drowsy, but then a quiet russle ringed from the bushes, barely loud enough for my sharp ears to hear.
I was confused. A feeling swept over me that was stranger than any feeling I felt. What it was was this...glowing feeling. It felt like clean, cool water dribbling down my ribs.
Golden rings were bouncing in the air towards me. I didn't move.
"Funny seeing an Espeon like you out." They said.
It was an Umbreon, the creature of the night. He resembled me in many ways, but his heart was not the same.
"I was..." I began, but nothing came out.
"I though they were the type that frolick in the daytime meadows." He went on. "We Umbreon are ones of the nighttime meadows."
I smiled weakly. I knew he saw my smile because I was bright in the dark, but I couldn't see his expression.
"You must be that Espeon that everyone wants to catch. You know, it's hard to find things like us out here. Did you have a trainer once?"
"Never..." I snapped.
"Then how did you evolve with such sorrowness?"
I hesitated. "I-I was born and Espeon."
"Born an Espeon? Why that's impossible!"
"N-no it isn't."
He made a short "hm" and went off, but as he did, he rubbed his tail against my cheek.

He loved me. But you know what the weird thing is...?

:sleeping:...I loved him back...:sleeping:

Mystical Mewtwo
January 14th, 2004, 08:31 PM
Ohhhh.... Cliffhangy...
Wut happens?! I gota know! Aghh!!
Good writing, bye the bye.
OH NO!! Im hooked! Wut happens?!!

Sankari
January 18th, 2004, 02:56 PM
:laugh: He, he...I don't know what to write next!! Let's see...

I stayed up all night staring at the stars.
What if he doesn't like me? My other self sneered. This, I had to put much thought into.

The next morning, I didn't realize that I didn't get any rest whatsoever; thinking about that umbreon was like a dream that never ended. In the daylight it didn't feel quite the same...
Possibly the first time in my life I felt the feeling of joy. It was a feeling that tingled your...heart. I felt perplexed, using the term heart instead of chest or stomach.
"I wonder if he can't get to sleep right now..." I said aloud.
I skipped off the rock and looked back, realizing that I haven't been off of it in a whole night and half a day. I stretched my hind legs and yawned as if I just woke up from hibernation. I bounded off into the woods to explore what I haven't before.
I found a few Oran berry bushes on my brief expedition. They were bitter, but at least they filled me up. As I nibbled at one ripe one, I heard a rumbling roar. My instincts caught my head and swung it to the left. They squezzed my pupils and pulled my ears upright.
The sound erupted again, and I knew what it was...

A herd of Pinser...

Mystical Mewtwo
January 20th, 2004, 01:01 PM
and? And? AND?!!!

AND THEN WHAT?! WOW this is good. U have me hooked, i check this tread everyday to see if you have a new chapter.

Come on, new chapter...

Sankari
January 20th, 2004, 02:17 PM
I ran. My legs thought they would rip off from their sockets, but it never happened. I was unaware of my surroundings, but the only thing that came to mind was the rumbling of the ground and how hard it was to see where I was going.
I glanced back as I sprinted upon the ground. They were gaining and I couldn't hold up or my life would be taken. The thing that puzzled me more was what made the pinser run anyways. I didn't care at the moment, I just wanted to be back on my rock, but it scared me that I may never see it again.
The thrashing of trees being trampled over rang in my ears. The ground ended at a cliff, but this was my life that that I depended on so I closed my eyes and took one gigantic leap of faith, and my faith did not deceive me. As my body was soaring through the air, something pushed my rib cage and and I fell in a pile of something soft. Just then I noticed when my legs stopped giving away that I was breathing harder than ever and my heart was winning a race that couldn't be won.
My head emerged from the surface of a pile of leaves and I looked up, seeing a winded object as dark as a shadow in the form of myself.
"So, we meet again..." It spoke.
My heart stopped. It was that same umbreon.
"No need to be timid, I just saved your life."
I moved my head in the direction where the ground stopped and saw several pinser fall down the cliff like rain drops from the sky.
"I don't think we properly indroduced ourselves: I'm Moonlight."
I hesitated with uncertainty.
"I-I don't have a name..."
"Well, make one up."
I looked into his dark eyes. They were beautiful and irresistible.
"I'm...Sunlight."
"Hm...I think people would think we're twins." He started laughing whole-heartedly, and I joined, this time without worrying...just feeling joy.

Funny, how a 13- or 14-year-old boy gets hooked to my stories. I mean...I'm only 11! I don't blame you though: my stories are always cliff-hanging.

Mystical Mewtwo
January 20th, 2004, 05:48 PM
14 is my age and hey! Even a 14 yr old boy can enjoy good writing, cant he?

Its good! You have talent! Its not just the cliffhangers... but this is SOO original! Ive never read any fanfic like it! Its awsome

Sankari
January 21st, 2004, 01:42 PM
It's better to think outside the box. Being like everyone else is so stupid.

For the rest of the day, all we did was frolick the fields and chase beautifly. Joy...it was such a feeling. Not just joy, but I thought I felt...love...
What was love?
Is it a bell that chimes forever in your heart, or a sight that keeps your eyes forever wide? It wasn't how attractive Moonlight looked, but there was this 6th sense that I had that crept inside of me and...tickled me...
It was a strange feeling.
We could have stayed up all our lives without sleeping, and feeling like we slept our whole lives. Doing this was like a dream, just like the night before. There was some other thing telling me it wasn't, and that same, pure feeling of water dribbling down my ribs came again. This feeling did not hurt...this feeling did not feel good...this feeling felt like love.
The sun had had it's day of watching us bound around the meadow, so it hid under the hillside and covered itself with some pink-stained comforters. We found a cliff where we could ly down together on and watch the sun set.
"Moonlight..." I cooed.
He looked at me with his brilliant eyes.
"This is the best momment of my days."
"I would of never guessed..." he said in his sarcastic tone, but that was his way of saying I love you.
"Moonlight..." I repeated. "I love you, too..."
I cuddled up next to him and gave him a peck on the cheek.
"I'll never forget this day..." I cried.

And I never did...

Mystical Mewtwo
January 22nd, 2004, 07:38 PM
SPon! If you keep making your cliffhangers so good, im never going to rest in peace each night!!!!

Proud to be your partner...proud... *sniff* :D

Sankari
January 25th, 2004, 06:59 AM
:laugh: He, he...I AM THE MASTER OF CLIFF HANGERS! HELP!! I'M STUCK HANGING ON THIS CLIFF!

We stared dreamily at the sun sinking behind the cliffs.
"You know, Sunlight, I'll never let anything happen to you...I'll always be with you."
A tear trickled down my cheek.
"You won't sleep in the day?"
"Never..." He replied, "being with you is just the same..."
He kissed me on the cheek.
"I'm not going to mate you, if that's what your thinking." I said back to him.
"No, never. I hate Eevee..."
We laughed togeter and fell to sleep, hugging lying on eachother comfortably.

I woke up, hoping to see my dear love right next to me...but he wasn't!
"Moonlight...?" I cried.
I ran back into the meadow.
"Moonlight? MOONLIGHT? MOOOOONLIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!" I screamed over and over.
I ran faster than I did when the pinser were after me. The language of "Moonlight" seemed to be the only language I knew. I kept screaming it over and over.
Then I heard a whirring above my head.
"SUNLIGHT!!!"
I looked up. There was Moonlight, in a cage hanging from a chain connected to a helicopter. I remembered a symbol on it that looked like this: R .
"MOONLIGHT!"
I didn't know a lot of attacks, but the only one that burst out of my instincts didn't work fast enough...it was Future Sight, and just when the attack came, the helicopter was too high.
I lowered my head and cried. I would never see him again.

Mystical Mewtwo
January 27th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Nice change of Avatars and such. Golden sun, no? Still stuck on Lost Age, me.

Oh and.... NOOOO!! MOONLIGHT! I liked him. *sniff* what will happen? this is like a book that you cant put down but your only allowed to turn 1 pg at a time!

ITS DRIVING ME NUTS SPON!

Sankari
January 27th, 2004, 02:13 PM
[font=arail]I'll write like a jillion words a day, then...

I didn't know how long I had been lying there, crying. Probably 5 hours. I felt other pokemon pass by but I never looked up. It seemed that I would never run out of tears to cry. I tried to settle my self down by looking up, but it only made it worse. I didn't see Moonlight's face. I finally thought it over after rolling it around a bit. If I just kept crying that I couldn't go get Moonlight, than I'll never get him. So then, I didn't know what I was doing, but I ran in the direction that the helicopter went. I went through all the obstacles in my way. I had a journey to find Moonlight, and it was the purpose destined upon me. I had to do this...I needed to do this.
Unfortunately, as I was running, I bumped into something. I looked up. It was the same pikachu.
"So, we meet again." it said. I ignored it.
"Hey, wait up!"
I looked back.
"What are you getting to?" I asked.
"What are you doing? What ever it is, I can help."
I thought a momment. Well, the more, the merrier, I thought happily.
"Yeah, sure. My lo--friend was tacken by a helicopter. It had a symbol on the side that looked like this..."
I drew a "R" in the sand. The Pikachu examined it.
"Team Rocket..." It squecked.
"You know them?"
"Heck, yeah. They've been trying to catch me ever since I've been with Ash."
I supposed that was its trainer.
"So...you know them pretty well?"
"Yeah...they caught me millions of times. I've always squezed my way out."
"Have you seen the helicopter pass by?"
"No...sleeping...well, we best get a move on. They might be getting to their boss pretty quick."
I nodded and we started heading off. We didn't know how far we would go, we just knew we were going far. The woods were starting to disappear, and then we we on a mountain side. The sun had set, and it seemed quick. I felt like I had just lost Moonlight.
"I think we should sleep here for the night..." I panted.
We rested until morning. Whew, I'm losing details....

Yamichu
January 28th, 2004, 01:07 AM
Such a great story...me need to read more! They must find Moonlight or poor Sunlight will be sad again...
You is a great writer...you might even have a future in writing...

~HORN!

Sankari
February 1st, 2004, 04:02 PM
I'm too lazy to edit my posts...I'll remember to put [*/font] at the end this time without the *. My "theme" is Golden Sun, yes.

There was an obnocsious noise in my head...a headache, to put it that way. My eyes opened and saw a flash of brilliant green flutter about. It was vibrating rapidly. My head speed in agony. (what is it, folks?!)
"Hey!" I yelled finally. "What are you doing?"
It stopped moving. The headache went away abruptly. I could actually see now. It was a Vibrava.
"The question is...what are yous doing heres?" It buzzed.
"I needed a place to sleep." I replied courageously.
"Oh...so you wants to sleep in me nest so I can't, aye?"
I looked down upon my feet at the brush. It was a nest...a pretty big one too.
"I am so sorry, Miss. Vibrava."
"It's Emerald." She hummed as she straightened up the nest feverishly. "Next time looks where ye feets takes you or you'll end up trampling over things."
The Pikachu just woke up and yawned, jumped at the sight of Emerald. He looked at me for an explanation, but I mouthed, "I can't talk right now."
"So...what's ye afters?" It buzzed again.
"Er...a friend--taken by...Team Rocket?" I said as Pikachu nodded.
"Sorry, buts I haves no time...go off to finds yours little friend...Oh...I has to fixes the nest, find foods, waters..."
Suddenly, an idea smacked me. I looked at Emerald's wings shine brightly.
"Say, Emerald..." I said, "How would you like to help us?"
"Helps?" She spat. "Helps you? No, no, no, no, no! Me's gots to gets works done!"
"How about I do it for you?"
She stopped moving completely, possibly her heart stopped. "What did yous says?"
"I'll get you chesto, oran, cheri, pinap, sitrus...ANYTHING!" I said happily.
"Berries?" She spat once again. "Tch...I eat magikarp."
My eyes widend.
"Looks like we're gonna have to catch ourselves some fishies." Chuckled Pikachu not so merrily. He seemed to follow along what I was thinking pretty well.
HA! I remembered!

Dragon Man
February 3rd, 2004, 10:24 AM
Great story! I really like the way each chapter is a Cliffhanger. ^_^ I can't wait for more.

Sankari
February 3rd, 2004, 03:13 PM
[font=arial]Thanks! Like I said: I have to make my stories cliffhanging or it won't have that spark.

Pikachu and I set off with me slouching.
"Oh...cheer up, Espeon!" He said. "All we have to do is find a river and catch a bit of fishies!"
"It's Sunlight..." I snarled.
"Since when did wild pokemon have names?"
"Since I met Moonlight..."
"Moonlight?" Pikachu twisted his face and thought. It looked hard. "Oooooh...your friend?"
He chuckled in a nasty way.
"I never knew friends were said in such a...dreamy way."
He danced around me as I felt my face become violet.
"Moonlight and Sunlight, sitting in a tree: K-i-s-s-i-n-g!"
"Shut up!"
"First comes love, then comes marriage, than there's Eevee in a baby carriage!"
Pikachu laughed so hard, he was rolling around on the ground.
"You don't know what love is, you idiot!" I yelled. "It's a feeling that comes from your heart, not some practical joke that you can laugh about!"
He laughed his final laugh. "Tee-hee...Oooooh...fiesty, are we?"
I kicked him with my hind leg and he fell in some brush still laughing. Some cat-calls came after.
"Shesh, get a hold of yourself!" He said, finally out of the laughing stage. "You don't have to be so negative!"
I looked back at him. "And why not?"
A leaf was still on his head. "Well...you can't live in depression forever."
The scent of water was in the air.
"Finally...a river..."

MysticGrandpaGohan
February 5th, 2004, 11:44 PM
really great fan fic realli great please print another chapter soon its so fun

Lone_Sandstorm
February 6th, 2004, 07:37 PM
Bravo.
I see lots of talent.

What more is there to say.

Mystical Mewtwo
February 6th, 2004, 09:06 PM
Ha ha! It is I, your ever exuberent (whatever that means) replier and encourager! Another great chapter keep it up!

MM2 (to self): dont...... mention...... cliffhangers....... to........ powerful...... must...... find........ out....... what...... happens...... next......

Venasaur
February 6th, 2004, 11:58 PM
Where... where's the next part! I can't read anymore after this! I can't function without the rest of the story! It's so amazing! I...I...Ahhhhhhhhh!

ScArLetSkye
February 7th, 2004, 03:02 PM
Please SPon11,continue!
Pretty pleeeeeeeeaase?:)
I luv this story!!!!!!!;)

SlaveZero
February 7th, 2004, 05:33 PM
Why Did You Stop?????please Continue It's So Great You Can't Stop Now...!!!!!

Sankari
February 8th, 2004, 06:56 AM
Whoa! Am I a celebrity or something? Sorry, I was grounded from the computer...grrr...

The river was like all the others I have seen. Nothing special: just a river. I wondered how we would catch a magikarp...my tail? No...Maybe I should try my paw.
"Sunlight..." Pikachu asked. "Have any idea how to catch one?"
"You've read my mind!" I laughed. "Or...I read yours..."
"Maybe we could--" He began, but stopped at the sight of a slowpoke catching magikarp by the second.
"You thinking what I'm thinking?"
"Always."
"Let's go."
Of coarse, we were both thinking of stealing the fish. There must have been billions of fish there! They were all magikarp, every one of them. Well, a slowpoke wouldn't noticed if half of them were gone. Even if it did, it wouldn't be able to catch us.
We snuck up behind him as he whipped up five more. I grabbed 1, but it was heavy to hold in my teeth as it was. Pikachu was holding only one as well. We ran off, 5 seconds later the slowpoke turning its head. We only traveled at least five yards. All of the sudden it jumped as if something clamped onto its tail. It started glowing and becoming bigger...
Just our luck...I thought, the darn thing caught a shellder...

You know, I'm trying to use the pokemon charateristics as well as I can. Like, espeon can see the future and read pokemon's minds, vibrava vibrates and gives things head aches, slowpoke takes 5 seconds for it to realize something, and if a shellder bites its tail, it evolves! Wee! This is more fun to write than to read!

Blizzard
February 8th, 2004, 11:51 AM
*stands here, jealous of your excellent work*

No wonder everyone ignores my work... they're too busy with yours! Excellent, and if you wanna return the favor, that's fine... if not, then I'll just quietly be the underdog writer of PC.

flowrena
February 8th, 2004, 04:52 PM
u think u can finish it its a good story!!

Mystical Mewtwo
February 8th, 2004, 05:15 PM
You see spon? You see? I told u from the begining this story wuz good. Look, your like a celebrity!

ScArLetSkye
February 9th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Yeah,what flowrena said.:)
It's a super good story,choc full of suspence,cliffhangies....it's 2 good 4 words!!!;)

Sankari
February 12th, 2004, 04:45 PM
[font=arial]I'm...TIRED!

I looked terrified at the Slowbro. It glared at me. This was no Slowpoke no more: it was a Slowbro. We're talking powerful.
It used it's Psychic attack on me first. Must've still been slow in the brain still...doesn't it know that Psychic isn't really affective against another Psychic? It still hurt though.
Then he aimed for Pikachu. This I couldn't handle. I mean, yeah, he was annoying at times, but still helpful.
I ran right in front of the beam that came from the Slowbro's mind. It shot me, but I hung in there.
"RUN!" I called out. "Run Pikachu!" I'll be alright."
Pikachu looked at me for a second then picked up the limp magikarp and took of lop-sidedly.
I couldn't take the waves of psy anymore. It paused for a moment to catch it's breath than I had my chance. I used my magic coat, and his psychic waves went right back to him, knocking him straight into the water.
SPLASH!

ScArLetSkye
February 15th, 2004, 03:09 PM
*starts clapping and cheering 4 SPon11*:D
:shocked: :laugh:SPon11!SPon11!SPon11!
Come on ppl say it with me!
:shocked::laugh:SPon11!SPon11!SPon11.....
:P ^_^

Sankari
February 15th, 2004, 03:52 PM
*heaves herself up*
Ug...where was I? *yawn* Oh yeah...Slowbro in the water...

My body moved on its own. I didn't even think of it, but it seemed to do a mirror image of the Pikachu that ran off before.
Not long after I thrashed through the forest, I caught up with Pikachu, who was resting on a knee of a tree.
"You alright?" I asked.
"Yeah...Yeah, I think I'm fine..."
He seemed pretty weak, voice and every thing.
"What's wrong?" I asked, my voice quivering.
He looked me straight in the eye. "Just...hurt my foot on the tree knee..."
I examined it carefully.
"I think it's brocken..." I sighed.
"Great..."
He tried to stand up, but uneasily. His right foot slipped and his chest went over the knee.
"Don't try that..." I told him, "you'll hurt even more..."
I put my head under him gently and put the magikarp he was holding on his back.
Once that was in order, I was off to more mysteries.

Short again! I'm not myself today...
*faints*

ScArLetSkye
February 15th, 2004, 04:04 PM
Yay!You continued!!!!^______________________________^

Sankari
February 16th, 2004, 02:29 PM
*gets up and rubs her head*
Now...I shall upgrade my writing skills.
*glows and transforms*

The walk felt longer back to Emerald than it was away. I could have sworn my feet had nails coated all over them. Pikachu seemed to be getting heavier. It either meant that, or I was just getting weaker. Come to think of it, I haven't eaten in days. My wonderful, smart instincts came back again and started sucking the magikarp in my mouth dry. I hated my instincts. They never listened to me. It would be a change if anyone listened to me at that point. Emerald surely would want more than 2 magikarp.
"Sunlight?" Pikachu asked, seeming to sound more chipper. "Are we there yet?"
I smiled and laughed, "I was hoping you would say that soon enough."
He didn't seem to respond straight away because my voice was muffled by the fish pokemon in my mouth. Nontheless, he seemed to play my voice in his tape recorder enough to understand.
"I thought we would never get there..." Pikachu said, now his voice back to its old self.
He noticed that the mountain side came into view before I did. I guess my mind had landed on "The Moonlight Topic." I wasn't as sad anymore, but when I remembered what I was going through this for, I lifted my head up. There was a ray of hope out there. There was desire. Nothing would yield me of this expedition for my love. Not even if I had to go alone without my love. Not even if all my legs were brocken.
Not even if I died.

ScArLetSkye
February 16th, 2004, 02:40 PM
Wow-that's pretty dramatic in a way-nice!^-^ :D
:surprised I wonder what's happening to Moonlight in the meantime...

Sankari
February 17th, 2004, 04:13 PM
Awesome! I just noticed this story has five stars! And I didn't even rate it --_--;. Okay, so I did rate Mellow Islands, but not this one.
*cracks knuckles*
Okay, this is going to be longer than the last ones.

The hasty vibrava seemed to have worn itself out. It was brathing feverishly as it ly down on the pile of brush.
"I'm back." I sighed.
Emerald looked up, more relieved than ever.
"Thanks goodness you are backs." He called out. "I was beginings to worries..."
"Is two good enough?" I asked, ignoring what the pokemon buzzed.
"Two?" Emerald snarled, sounding extremely annoyed. A bead of sweat was going down my cheek. The vibrava seemed all of the sudden enlightened. "That's wonderfuls! They're boths huge! Where'd you gets such bigs ones?"
I hesitated, but the hungry dragon couldn't care less. As soon as I set the limp fish at her feet, her cheeks were full of meat.
"I don't thinks I cans eat its all." She said through fish.
"Great!" I hollered. "Can I share some?"
"Sures, sures...has as muches as yous like."
I was delighted and insisted that Pikachu join me on the magikarp on my back. I slid him off my back, wanting a back rub the momment he started eating.
That fish was the most delicious thing I had in months. Probably years. All the while, I was eating oran berries and rarely got my lips on some sitrus. Sitrus was a delicacy, but this...this was life. No other way to put it.
It wasn't my life, though. It was probably a lucky Skitty living in a mansion with humans combing her fur every second.
At that momment, something told me, something like my other self, told me: "Your life is 12 times better than that."
Strangely, I agreed. This is better than being pampered like an eevee. Going on this trek was better than sitting around, watching other pokemon take all the glory, get all the medals and honor.
What did those trekkers do after they finished one trek? Well, that's simple: wait until another comes by.
Sunlight, the voice said, this is the reason you have been waiting for.

Mystical Mewtwo
February 17th, 2004, 04:17 PM
SOmeone pass the popcorn, this is going to get good...

Sankari
February 17th, 2004, 04:31 PM
What the heck!? You replied two seconds after I did!? What the heck, I'll reply again, popcorn guy.

"Hey, Emerald," I asked after our meal was done, "can you do us a favor?"
"Anythings!" She replied.
"Well, it'll take days to cross the mountains, so I was wondering if you could fly us over...?"
Emerald seemed like she was about to burst into a party.
"Pieces of cakes!" She cried. "That's the easiests favor someoneses asked mes!"
"Alrightses!" I mocked, joking around like an old friend. "Let'ses getses goings!"
Emerald seemed oblivious that I was getting annoyed by her accent. I jumped on her back as she uttered an, "oof." Something made me uncertain...Then I remembered Pikachu who was lying next to the bones of the magikarp.
"Don'ts worries." Emerald replied as though reading my mind. "I'll gets the yellows one."
She flew over speedily (if that's even a word) to the pikachu as I clung around her neck. My legs flew in the breeze as cool wind hit my stomach. That was only a portion of her flying. Wait till we get to the sky high stuff.
She picked up Pikachu carefully in her bug like claws and started flying merrily across the sky, rapid fast. It was like nothing I've ever felt before. Just at that very momment, I felt as if I was in heavan. I was born to do this. The wind pulling me back and flapping my ears. Actually, my ears felt like they were wings with all of the flapping. I didn't want to look down, but something forced me to. I couldn't believe the marvels I've missed in my life. Of all the wasted years, I never took the time to see such a thing. This was life. This--was--life. 1,000,000,000 times better than that magikarp. There couldn't have been anything better...except for moonlight...

That's all for tonight, folks. I'll be back on thursday;)

ScArLetSkye
February 17th, 2004, 05:03 PM
Weeee!I'd loves to rides on a Flygon!^_^

Sankari
February 18th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Heh, heh...You mean Vibrava...

If anyone's interesting, I would like a drawing for my story...I've seen other people with like a book cover for their story...

I got used to the feeling. I felt lighter than air...there are millions of ways to describe it. Pikachu seemed to be enjoying it...he kept crying out so loud that I could hear him over the moaning of the wind.
The mountainous region seemed spectacular. The valley of the giants seemed to stretch on for miles. I wanted to ask Emerald if she could make it to the other side in time before sun down. The chances of her hearing me were narrow. My voice was to airy.
The horizon just ahead lost its ridged border of the mountains. A vibrava could fly faster than I ever thought. We weren't even airborne for 10 minutes.
My fur started getting a little nip to it. Being in the wind for so long wasn't good for me. Pretty soon, I was getting so cold, I wanted to get back onto the earth. When I first started flying, I thought that wasn't possible to think.
The end of the mountains was nearing. I was relieved until I noticed something that lowered my hopes: there was a city right the the valley's edge.
When there's a city, that means humans... I thought sadly, ...and when there's humans, there's trainers.
I was a bit shoken up by this. Nothing disturbed me more than trainers. If I came face to face with the ones that stole Moonlight, I had already planned what I'd do. I'd kill them. I'd kill them: every last bit of them. I'd wipe them off the face of the earth. I'd make sure there family was dead too. And if anyone else came withen 10 feet of Moonlight, I'd kill them.
Grusome, I know, but tough love. Love is tough. You interfere with it, and your dead.
I noticed immediatly that we touched down on the hard ground. And almost immediatly as we did, Pikachu hollered out, "Hey! I remember this place! It's Viridian City!"
"Byes, yous guyes!" Emerald hollered out as she sped back over the mountains.
"So what were you saying, Pikachu?"
He cleared his voice. "This is where Team Rocket is! We've made it, Sunlight! We're almost there!"
Mmm...Cliffhangy...Have to wait till tomorrow though :badsmile:

Mystical Mewtwo
February 18th, 2004, 06:30 PM
Well, ive got the peanuts, 5$. hehe...

WEll, congrats, a whoping 372 individual people have read your story! Bet you can get an artist with THAT many people!

Sankari
February 19th, 2004, 05:41 PM
I'm an artist, but I'm not so good at drawing things without looking at them...
If someone thinks this story is short, you haven't seen the half of it...

"W...we made it!?" I yelled. A balloon swelled inside of me. This was it! We were almost to Moonlight!
"Hey, Pikachu, you remember where they are?"
He thought for a second and looked up to the imaginary thinking cloud above him.
"I dunno...my memory's a little rusty. I haven't been here in years..."
They was a brief pause and he continued.
"Aha! I remember! Viridian Gym!"
"Viridian Gym?"
"Yeah! Huge building: you can't miss it."
He took off with great enthusiasm.
"Come on, Sunlight, we're there!"
I rain down to the small town of humans. They were everywhere. I felt more skittish than a skitty in a room full of rocking chairs. What more is that they were all looking at me! Many young infants pointed with awe. Some older kids even came up and tried to grasp me, but their mothers shooed them away. After I passed, the people mumbled to themselves in wonder.
"There it is..." Pikachu said. "Ooooh! I'm so excited! I haven't done something like this in a while!"
He ran up to the doors of the collasal gym. I followed, still uncertain, looking back at the humans I left behind.
As soon as we reached the doors, they opened and a human with that same symbol on their chest came out, and we scurried against the wall before they even noticed us.
"We'd better keep on our toes..." Pikachu whispered over to me. "The guards might be swarming inside."
We waited for another person to come out, and sure enough, someone did withen at least 5 seconds. They must be up to something...
Anyways, we passed through his legs swiftly, but clumsly, I whipped my tail on his left legs.
He grunted in confusion, which I knew was a bad sign. He grumbled into his black box in his hand, and as soon as we were in, they knew we were in.
They started running and grabbing at us, getting nothing but pokes and prods from their attempts.
This was not much worse when we passed through the town.
"Hey, Sunlight..." Pikachu called over to me as we raced through the crowd, "did I mention they are horrible at everything they do?"
There was a mechanical door up ahead that seemed to have recently opened. Just now, it was beginning to close.
"Pick up the pace, Pikachu." I called back. "I'm gonna make it."
I started sprinting even faster than ever ahead of Pikachu and slid right under the door exactly before it closed. It shut with a clang, but that wasn't the only clang: there were two. Pikachu was on the other side.
"Pikachu!" I called to him. "You all right?"
"Yeah, fine..." He replied. I had nothing to worry about: I knew he wasn't cornered because I say many other doors.
I looked back behind me. This gym was like a factory. Boxes were everywhere. The strange thing was that in here, it wasn't like a factory: more like a laboratory. Glasses full of scientific formulas painted the counters. I prowled silently: this place gave me the creeps. I found canned caterpie in one room. Something astounded me at the very end of the room...
There was a large glass case. Inside it revealed a winged pokemon white and blue and a triangle on it's stomach. It seemed to be in a deep slumber.
"Er...hello?" I asked stupidly.
He opened his eyes immediatly.
"H-h-h-h-hi..." It croaked. It seemed to be in much pain.
"You alright?" I asked.
"Just a minor injury..." He nodded his head towards his damaged wing. "The humans took me and broke my wing. Their keeping me until someone comes to fight the gym leader. They use this machine to control me..."
"That's terrible!" This time I thought differently of humans...completely.
"Listen, have you overheard anything from the humans?"
"Yeah...I can understand human speech..."
"Did they say anything about an umbreon?"
"Yes...they are taking it to Sky Pillar..."
"Where's that?"
"Hoenn regions...south...east pacifidlog town...ugh..."
I looked at him idly.
"Listen..." He told me grudgingly. "If you could just pust that button over there...I'd be greatful..."

*Yawn* I'll be back tomorrow...Hey, this one was long and I didn't even think about it!

Sankari
February 20th, 2004, 03:00 PM
Hey, I thought this thread would be full of replies after ^^that one^^...I guess I didn't do good enough.

There was a large green button. I pressed it immediatly. That case slid open, and the pokemon slid out and thumped onto the floor.
"Are you alright?" I asked as I hurried over to his aid.
"Yeah...I'm alright..."
"By the way...we never introduced ourselves properly: I'm Sunlight."
The blue pokemon seemed perplexed.
"I thought...you were an espeon..."
I chuckled.
"I'm not the one I used to be...what are you? I mean--who are you?"
"I have no name...but I am a Latios..."
I tried to remember what a Latios was...it didn't ring a bell.
"It's legendary..." He lifted up his head weakly. "I shouldn't have told you to take me out...I can't even move and you can't even lift me..."
I laughed. "Can't lift you? Have you forgot that I'm an espeon? I'm psychic!"
He sighed. "I am too...but they drained my power..."
"You have any idea how to get your power back and winged fixed?"
He groaned. "The wings don't matter...it's what the power does...the wing was damaged in a battle...dumb humans...they don't know how to control the latios right...the device is in Giovonni's office....he keeps it in a closet..."
Suddenly the garage-like door began lifting. I lifted Latios up with my telekenisis, and hid behind a counter.
The humans started talking and grumbling. I didn't know what they were saying, but Latios's eyes began widening gradually. A few momments later, they left the room. As soon the door did it's clank, Latios looked at me, frightened.
"You said you were looking for an umbreon, right?" He said frightened.
"Yes..."
"They're taking him to--to--Rayquaza!"
I didn' t know the slightest idea who or what Rayquaza was.
"Probably the most powerful pokemon known." He replied, reading my look.
"Wh--why would they do that?"
"They said that they're knew device, the Power Remote, can only work on umbreon, so they are going to power up umbreon--"
"Moonlight." I corrected him.
"Moonlight?" He asked.
"It's nothing...continue."
"Well...then they're going to use the controlling device to help them capture Rayquaza!"
"Is that bad?"
"It's really bad...We have to stop them!"
"We have to get the controlling device before they do!"

I'm running out of ideas...Oh, well. More tomorrow!
Someone pleeeeeeese reply, or I won't reply tomorrow!

ScArLetSkye
February 20th, 2004, 05:08 PM
OOOOOOH NO!LATIOS!CAPTURED!!!
Were Latias?*pouts playfully*
Oh no!MOONLIGHT!RAYQUAZA!AAAAAAAAAH! ^o^
*runs away and starts praying for Moonlight and Latios...*

ClappySeel!
February 21st, 2004, 03:10 PM
*runs around like a maniac*
MOOOOOOONLIIIIIGHT! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--
*takes a breath*
--OOOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
*faints on floor*
*wakes up an hour later*
This is my 2nd post.
*falls down again*

ScArLetSkye
February 21st, 2004, 03:28 PM
Oh dear....*bends down and examins Clappyseel*
The specimen has gone crazy,hyper,etc....I must take notes...*starts scribbling down notes*:P
And yet again:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!MOONLIGHT!!!*rushes away wi/ notes to pray for Moonlight and Latios yet again*

Mystical Mewtwo
February 21st, 2004, 10:24 PM
*News pops on*

"And now for the weather... wait a minute, we have a special report!

It seems that many people across the nation have gone insane! Why, you may ask. It is because a certin cliffhanger in a story, written by a writter named SPon, called... hey... i read that story... what?! MOONLIGHT?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* Due to tecnical difficutlies beyond our control....

*flips channel*

"Today, a NHL player refused to go onto the field. Doctors are still trying to figue out why. The player kept yelling "Moonlight" and "No" repeadatly, even though it was day. Will he be..."

* :laugh: to the above

Sankari
February 22nd, 2004, 11:35 AM
You are insane, MM2...

I thought for a momment on how we were going to do that. I'd have to catch up with Pikachu...where ever he was.
"Any ideas?" Latios asked.
"..."
I didn't know what to do. This was an unfinished story. How were we even going to get out the door?
Sunlight... that same self concious said again, ...you're a pokemon, and pokemon have attacks...
"A-ha!" I yelled, the burnt-out lightbulb on my head coming to life. "Why don't we just try to get through the door with our attacks!"
"Get out..." Latios laughed. "Won't that make an audience?"
I laughed even harder. "Trust me...we can get ourselves out of here--"
"You mean you can get ourselves out of here." I corrected. "I have my power drained."
I was paralyzed. I had to do this by myself!?
I sighed. This was going to be hard.
"Come on..." I aired at Latios. I picked him up with my powers as he hovered in the air.
I set him infront of the door and thought a momment. Swift? Psybeam? What should I do?
Yes! I had it!
My eyes glowed and sparkled, than I moved behind a box.
A rumbling came, me forgetting Latios.
"Latios!"
I lifted him over as fast as I could, right before a rumbling of metal and psywaves crashed into the wall.
My future sight.
I walked through the hole in the wall with Latios hovering in front of me. I expected to see tons of humans try to grab me. That's not what happened. They were not there at all. Well...they were, but they were fainted or something.
"Sunlight!"
It was Pikachu. Not only Pikachu, but a pokemon that looked just like Latios, but a shade of red.
"Latios!" It hollered. Pikachu jumped off of the twin of Latios as it speed towards Latios, who was lying on the ground, exausted.
"Latios...what did the humans do to you?"
"Nothing...Latias...just sucked my powers out of me..."
Latias went cheek-to-cheek with Latios.
"Hang on, big brother...I'll heal you..."
Her eyes started glowing blue, and Latios was replenishing his wounds.
"Latias--you didn't--" He began, but he seemed to be enlightened that the fact he could move on his own again.
"Thanks, Latias..."
He gave him a small lick on the cheek as Latias smiled smally, but warmly.
"So...what've you been doing, Sunlight?" Pikachu asked.
Latias didn't seem to notice me, but then did as Pikachu said this. She circled around me, studying me carefully.
"Ah...an espeon..." She cooed. "Sunlight, you said? Who's you're trainer?"
I was enraged by this.
"I DON'T HAVE A TRAINER!" I yelled. "Moonlight..."
"Moonlight?" Latias asked. "That's the umbreon you were talking about, right Pikachu. I suppose Pikachu nodded, but I didn't know. My head was bowed down, trying to cover my torrent of tears...

ScArLetSkye
February 22nd, 2004, 12:21 PM
NOOOOOOOOO!MOOOOOOOOOONLIGHT!!!:(
Once again.:P
But...
LATIAS!*smiles and huggles Latias*^_^

Mystical Mewtwo
February 22nd, 2004, 03:13 PM
Sorry, sorry, kinda lost it on that post. But you already knew i was insane. :D

Wow. Just wow. And then some wow. Add a hepin helpin of wow, and i think you got the idea. This story is gona be pritty good.. but MAN, spon! You cliffhangers! :D

Wow...

Sankari
February 23rd, 2004, 03:14 PM
What's so cliffhangy about it?! If I said 'we went to the...' and stopped right there, that has got to be cliff hanging. How can I not make it cliffhanging? It's impossible! I think I'll make the ending a cliffhanger without a sequal so I can torture you guys for the rest of my life :badsmile:

Pikachu whispered over to Latias, hoping I wouldn't notice, "He's her boyfriend..."
Latias giggled, but I was enraged.
"He's not my boyfriend!" I hollered. "He's my love! My soulmate! My only one I could ever love! If he died I would hang myself from a tree!"
A puddle of tears was splashed on the tile.
"O...kay..." Pikachu said, thinking I was acting overly dramatic. "Should we...get going then?"
"Yes, let's." Latias replies.
They started going on without me, but I finally took hold of my sences and headed after them.
"By the way," Began the Latios next to me, "what happened to those humans back there?"
"I used mist ball on them..." Replied Latias. "Humans...so clumsy, disgraceful, and weak. I wonder why they were even put on this planet. They're nothing but parasites sucking the juice out of the earth..."
I strongly agreed. All they ever did was pollute it and kill pokemon! What good were they? They weren't the ones that polinated the flowers: the beautifly and butterfree did. They weren't the ones that created the weather: castform and dragonair did.

Ack! I have to go! Sorry -_-;

Sankari
February 25th, 2004, 03:55 PM
Okay...sorry about that, I just had to eat dinner. Now it's tomorrow! Wow, it took me 24 hours to eat!? Anyways...

"So, uh...Latios, is it?" Asked Pikachu, looking over to Latios. "What are we trying to do?"
"We were going to get that device that sucked up all my powers," Answered Latios, "but, since my generous sis Latias healed me, we have no purpose to be in here anymore."
"Good point..." Latias burst. "Let's get the heck out of here!"
We swiveled around the passed out bodies of the Team Rocket members on the ground...well, at least I did. Pikachu hopped back up on Latias's back, but I wasn't up to riding on Latios's. Just not in the mood for another ride.
I didn't catch up to them very well. They moved faster then my eye could move.
As I jumped over a woman's legs, I looked up, and gapped at what I saw. A man in a tuxedo was standing infront of us. He was sucking a thick stick with smoke expelling from it. He grinned and laughed threw his teeth as Pikachu gasped, "Giovonni..."
(SP talking)You know, I get kind of annoyed saying "grumble" and "murmered" for the people that talk, so I'll just say what he's saying, 'cause you can't tell what's happening if you don't here what there saying.
"Well, well, well..." He laughed. "So this is what caused all of the commotion: my Pikachu I've been searching for for years, my two legendary pokemon, and..."--he paused and looked at me--"...an espeon..."
Ashes flew out of his mouth as he babbled. I couldn't understand what he was saying, but I knew just by the tone.
"I guess I'm going to have to take care of you..."
He pulled a device out of his pocket, and I knew what it was right away. Before he pressed the large red button upon it, I psybeamed on his hand, causing it to pull back like a rubber band being launched. The black box spiraled in the air, gravity pulling it down, and before it hit the ground, I jumped into the air and caught it in my mouth.
"Go, Sunlight, go!" I heard Pikachu call out as I ran towards the exit.
"Why, you little--!"
I heard all of them following me, including the human.

Wha-hoo! Go Sunlight!

Pluslechu
February 25th, 2004, 09:41 PM
More 0_0 I need more! You have a lot of talent! *hands out popcorn soda and nachos*

Articunoanna
February 26th, 2004, 02:44 AM
This is the best fanfic I've ever read, really...if only it was lengthy 0_o. Well, no need to be lengthy just yet. 0_o. *Eats 5 bags of popcorn withing 0.01 seconds in a tarnce* More...please....*popcorn people edge away slowly*

Sankari
February 26th, 2004, 03:32 PM
I'll make it lengthy...I can, you know.

The pitter-patter of my feet wasn't as fast as the pitter-patter of my heartbeat. My heartbeat was even faster than Latios and Latias that flew ahead of me. Latios was racing ahead of me, but I jumped onto his back with the device crunching in my teeth.
"There's no way that human can catch up to us..." Latios told me.
We were right next to the door. It was wide open. The wind went through my fur. We were getting there...Moonlight...here I come...
BAM!
It slammed shut. We couldn't believe it. We were so shocked, we didn't move. A long, manic cackle echoed in our ears. Giovonni had won...
"Guess you have spunk, but I have the cash...Ka-ching, ka-ching..."
The magma of anger was rising to the top, rising...rising...then it burst.
"Espeon, what are you doing!?" Latios yelled.
I leapt off of his back, anger pulsing through my veins. I walked, with a leer in my eyes. My brow was furrowed, and I looked Giovonni straight in the eyes as I walked.
"That's right, little espeon...bring the controller to me..."
He hand was motioning towards me. I didn't pay any attention to it.
"Come on...bring it to Pa pa..."
I stopped at his feet and glared at him. A long, ferocious glare. A glare of anger, of infuriating anger.
I dropped the machine at his feet.
"SUNLIGHT!" All of my comrades yelled.
I wasn't finished. Before that disgusting, good-for-nothing human got his greasy palms on his toy, I vigourously pressed into the button.
A ray of red light came out quickly. He shut his eyes and gritted his teeth in agony, his body shaking violently.
"Does that satisfy you!?" I yelled, the anger bursting out of my voice. "That's what you've done to Moonlight!!"
I pushed deeper into the button.
"If you surrender, I couldn't care less!! I'm still going to rip your guts out!!!!"
I continued pushing the button, I could fell the blood pumping threw my paw I was digging into it so roughly.
A ray of rainbows spiraled out of my gem and made him scream louder than a banshee.
"GIVE BACK MOONLIGHT!!!!!!!!!!"
I stopped pressing the button and stopped using my Hyper Beam. He fell to the ground. So did I. I took so much energy out of me, I passed out.

Just to tell everyone, this is my last post until May. If you want to reply, reply now, because my phonelines are getting disconnected today after I'm off the computer. I don't want to see an angry mob.

ScArLetSkye
February 27th, 2004, 06:25 PM
MOOOOOOOOONLIGHT!:(

SPon11!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!I-CAN-NOT-WAIT-THAT-LONG!Arrrgh!
*sinks to the floor*:(:(:(:(:(:(
I miss you.

Articunoanna
February 28th, 2004, 03:19 AM
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
*eats all the popcorn*
*sniff* I can't wait that long! *sends to lots of 2 dollar coins to use internet cafe's and stuff*

ScArLetSkye
February 28th, 2004, 05:23 AM
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
*eats all the popcorn*
*sniff* I can't wait that long! *sends to lots of 2 dollar coins to use internet cafe's and stuff*

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH! :cross-eye
Me either!
I know how you feel, Articunoanna..... :disappoin
*puts hand into popcorn bowl and searches*
Hey were'd all the popcorn go?!??!? :paranoid:

Ice demon
February 28th, 2004, 06:37 PM
This is great i 've spent all my time reading it so far.....u are really talented Spon11, i wouldn't be surprised if u become another J.K.Rowling - skip the poverty and raising a child alone.Keep writing, i can't wait to see whats next ^_^.

Sankari
March 3rd, 2004, 11:21 AM
I'm at school! I'm on the computer! But I can't reply right now! Oh no! I just want to say hi!

Hi!

Who said that?

<_<
>_>

ScArLetSkye
March 3rd, 2004, 12:26 PM
I'm at school! I'm on the computer! But I can't reply right now! Oh no! I just want to say hi!

Hi!

Who said that?

<_<
>_>

*sniff*
Hi. :D
Bye. :(
SPon11!I can not live without ya!
:(

ClappySeel!
March 7th, 2004, 12:02 PM
Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonlight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Can't Wait that long! :(

Sankari
March 8th, 2004, 12:36 PM
Good, because I'm here now. And Scar, now I'm obsessed with your avatar...where'd you get it?

I woke up, my eyes weary. The wind was not in my fur, like I had hoped. I seemed to be in an enclosed space. I managed to let out a moan.
"Sunlight? Are you awake?" Asked a familiar voice.
"Nearly..." I murmured.
"Sunlight's awake, everyone! Sunlight's awake!"
The voice turned out to be Latios's. Everyone crowded over me like I was a science speciman. I felt clastraphobic, and it didn't feel good.
"Back away..." I grunted.
"What was that?" Someone squecked.
"Back away..." I repeated. I was half asleep and irritable.
"Yes, back away and give her some air." Latias said.
They backed away slowly. I managed to heave myself up, but it was harder to do that than lift up a Gyrados.
"That was some performance back there." Latios complimented. "A blow I would never be able to produce."
I answered with a moan. I wasn't really up. I hoped that that human was dead. He should be. That controlling device plus my hyper beam...he would never stand a chance.
"Why aren't we flying?" I snapped.
"We didn't want you to fall off my back." Latios answered. "Without you gripping on, then you'd fall off the second you got on."
That was a good point, but they didn't need me. They could get Moonlight themselves. Moonlight didn't need me, anyways. I needed him, but all wanted Moonlight to be was happy, but I know he wasn't at the time.

Yes, to refresh your memory, Scar...where'd you get that avatar? It has my favorite pokmon (I bet you've known for months it's Espeon)

SparkyThePikachu
March 10th, 2004, 06:57 PM
SPon mine and her avatars are made by KingpiN in the mixed art and btw.........
I LOVE YOUR STORY!!!!!!*Grabs ten truck loads of popcorn* im going to need this!!

P.S. Can i add you to my freinds list?

ClappySeel!
March 11th, 2004, 03:18 PM
More More I must Have more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! popcorn for this Great Story

SparkyThePikachu
March 11th, 2004, 07:07 PM
here you go guys *passes a tuckload to each* here

ScArLetSkye
March 20th, 2004, 05:20 PM
Yay popcorn!Pass the butter please!^^

Deoxys55
March 20th, 2004, 05:29 PM
I've been reading this for quite some time, and I have to say:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! MOONLIGHT!!! Stupid team rocket!!! **kicks team rocket**
Great story! Oh yeah and ScArLetSkye, Deoxys ate all the butter yesterday
Deoxys: **hic**

ScArLetSkye
March 20th, 2004, 05:36 PM
WHAT???:shocked:
Grrr....*chases after Deoxys*
After Deoxys/SS battle....
Deoxys::knockedou
SS(me)::badsmile:

Deoxys55
March 20th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Deoxys: **Gets up and runs to buy more butter**

Hey SPon11, do you mind if I correct a few spelling errors and then publish this on my site? I promise nothing will be stolen, and if it is I'll get Raquaza and Deoxys to hunt the thieves down :badsmile:

ScArLetSkye
March 21st, 2004, 02:00 PM
Me to Deoxys:Thank you very much.:badsmile:
Wow, SPon!This story is THAT good!WHOOOT for you!*spies Deoxys trying to steal the butter*
Me to Deoxys::tired:....OH NO YOU DON'T!!!!*chases Deoxys with a BIG mallet*

Sankari
March 30th, 2004, 03:05 PM
Yeah, sure: take it! I want to be rich and famous! And maybe one day I'll be the Warrior of the wind and fight down the the evil Poseidon of Lemuria!...Oh, wait...that's in Golden Sun...

"Let me get on your back, Latias." I growled.
"But, Sunlight...you're too weak!"
"Let me get on!"
Latias was beyond hesitant about this idea. I couldn't wait even a fraction of a second.
"Latias, are you going to gap at me all day, or am I going to have to slaughter you?!" I snarled.
Latias shook her head and closed her eyes. I was about to bicker back at her ferociously, but to my surprise, she put her back down and I hopped on.
"Latios, let's get to Pacifidlog Town immediatly." Latias remarked over to her brother. Latios looked puzzled, his mouth hanging open. Then shortly after that short pause, his forehead furrowed and he nodded determinedly.
Pikachu leaped onto his back. I watched every confused movement of him carefully. Everyone was so unsure. I didn't know what to say.
Without delay, Latias got fired up and flew into the air. I didn't even have time to grasp around her neck.

I'm going to have to get going. I'm at the library. I'm so desperate :(

Minunchu
March 30th, 2004, 07:31 PM
THATS IT?! YOU JUST...STOP RIGHT THERE?! HEY! I WANT MORE POPCORN! Anyone wanna split a soda? Min e is too big to drink!

Pluslechu
March 30th, 2004, 08:25 PM
*hands Minunchu a soda* I'm gonna get thirsty. but at least I got poppycorn! ^___^
O, and btw, Minunchu, here's your avatar.

Steeleon
March 31st, 2004, 11:45 AM
Whoa! This Stuff Is...is Amazing! Its More Than Amazing It Superdee Duper Amazing! Keep It Up! :classic: :D :D :D

ClappySeel!
April 6th, 2004, 09:49 AM
Wow now just to find the butter!

ScArLetSkye
April 10th, 2004, 07:03 AM
SS:BUTTER!Were butter?*eyes everyone :D*
Deoxys didn't steal it again, did it?....
Deoxys:*gulps*
SS: Don't make me hurt you...:badsmile:

Sankari
April 28th, 2004, 12:34 PM
Steeleon, have you been watching Barney, Superdeedooper boy? Ack! I've been watching Barney.

*sucks thumb*

I slipped and came cascading towards the earth. I tumbled about a million times backwards, finally stopping on my back, nearly crushing my spine.

I opened my eyes wearily, Pikachu knelting over me.

"See?" He told me in pride. "You're in no shape to even stand!"

I snarled venomously. "I am, too!"

A shot of adrenilin spread through me. I gathered all my strength into a ball and bolted into the bushes with the twigs catching into my fur.

"Stop, Sunlight! It's not safe!" Latios cried out warningly. I disregarded it completely. They weren't strong. They were weak. Weaker than me. I was stronger than them by miles with all of the energy I had. Nothing could stop me, not even Rayquaza, Registeel, Regirock, Regice, Mewtwo, Mew, Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Lugia, Ho-oh, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Celibi, Jirachi, and Deoxys all combined as big as 50 Wailords. (phew, that sounds a bit like the five word story)

It was as if I flew in the air as I ran, swifter than Latios ever did...or Latias and Latios combined. More rapid than a million Latios's and Latias's.

My eyes were concealed tightly shut as I flew through the unknown. I forgot where I was. Where I was going. But I knew what I was dashing forward for...

For Moonlight...

When I finally came to my senses, I had bumped into something rough...something hard...something...alive!

I shall kill everyone with my powerful cliffhanger! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! And you know what else?! I wanna fart. You know what else? I don't know what that thing is that's alive. Oh well...I'll figure it out sooner or later.

ClappySeel!
April 28th, 2004, 12:41 PM
Yay! I posted before everybody else! This is the happiest momment of my life!!! Now if only I can have popcorn...with a truckload of butter...no salt please...oh, and I want some strawberry milk!! Yowza!

That story ROX beyond comparrison! I'm standing next to SP right now. She's the best person I ever met! And she's funny! She laughs everyday!

SPon11-Hey! Get me out of these chains! Help me!

Shut up, you!

Deoxys55
April 28th, 2004, 12:52 PM
Muhahaha!! I shal be the second to post!! And I shall rule all with my butter!!!!!

Sorry, Deoxys put that there @_@ Anyway, I love this story and I will die of your cliffhangers and I will get the butter before SS kill Deoxys and me

ScArLetSkye
April 28th, 2004, 02:31 PM
Hah hah!I shall be zee third!:laugh:
Me:Grrrrr.....Good boys!*pats Deoxys and Deoxys55 on the heads* :D

Deoxys55
April 28th, 2004, 02:59 PM
If one more peson calls me a boy X.X

ScArLetSkye
April 28th, 2004, 03:05 PM
Oops sorry.*gets knocked out* X_X

Sankari
May 1st, 2004, 07:54 AM
Ha ha! I was called a boy millions of times and I never cared! Deoxys55, you said you can do the art for this story, right?

Oh, and I changed my theme yet again. Isn't it great? I love Isaac running across the screen with a dog chasing him, I couldn't stop laughing when I found it...

"I'd look where I was going if I were you, young Espeon." It screeched. It was a bird made of steel. I didn't know what it was though.

I wanted to ask "What are you?" but instead I asked, "Who are you?" in a quivering tone.

"The names Point Skarr." He replied with pride. "I suppose you've heard of the Skarr family already, hm?"

"Actually, no..." I answered in shame.

"Why, I'm shocked! The Skarrs are immensely popular around this region. Have you ever heard of the trainer Steven?"

"I'm not fond of any trainers, thank you."

Point laughed. "Steven! You know, the Champion in Hoenn! You've heard of Hoenn, no?"

I thought hardly. "Y-yes...Hoenn. Isn't Pacifidlog town there?"

"Exactly!" Point breathed with enthusiasm. "Of course, Steven lives in Mossdeep, an Island, not a heap of floating houses..."

I looked at him nervously. "Well, anyhow..." He resumed, "Steven has a member of the Skarr family in his collection of Pokemon. His name was Sharp, but as Steven is, he didn't give him a name, so it's Skarmory now."

"So...you're a Skarmory?" I asked.

"Why, yes. What did you think I was?" Point chuckled.

I thought back to the familiar name...Skarmory...I heard rumors of the fiercom creature, a predator and nearly invincible. Electric attacks barely hurt it because of it's metal coating, and ground and fighting weren't good because of being air borne. Its only weakness was the burning rage of fire.

"I've heard of Skarmories..." I aired. "Very strong--"

"Oh, yes, yes...very powerful, and hard to train if I say so myself..."

I just remembered Moonlight being in danger.

"Sorry, but I don't have time to doddle around here and talk...I need to find my husband..."

I froze in mid-motion. Husband? Moonlight was my husband...?

Ytnim
May 1st, 2004, 03:39 PM
I love this Story!!!!!!! And I love golden sun also. I took that quiz you did to get sheba and I got Issac! Although I like fire more.

ScArLetSkye
May 2nd, 2004, 05:47 PM
Cool!Oh, you like Golden Sun too, SPon? COOLNESS!^-^

Deoxys55
May 5th, 2004, 05:01 PM
A scarmory? O.o Cool. Yeah I said I could draw the pics I'll start on them tonight

ScArLetSkye
May 5th, 2004, 06:09 PM
oO ?

Skarmony?........

Mystical Mewtwo
May 6th, 2004, 02:43 PM
Absolutally wonderful!

Astonishing work, spon. I took me a few minutes to re read the intire thing since my absence. Each second was worth it. Cheers to the best writer at PC!

-Guess whos bAcK?!

Mr Cat Dog
May 6th, 2004, 10:52 PM
Well, the way you convey emotion is very good. Marvelous in fact. You probably are the greatest at conveying emotions from the fics I've seen so far. There is only one thing lettig you down: description. Whilst I can picture the Pokemon and their emotions perfectly, I can't picture the ground they walk orn, nor the sky they fly in or anything remotely to do with surroundings. Also, each chapter is incredibly short. This can be rectified by just conjoining two chapters together like so:

Chapter 1.................................... Finish

~~*~~

Chapter 2.................................... Finish

Apart from the description and chapter lengths, this is a very good fic, and could go far...

~ MCD

ScArLetSkye
May 7th, 2004, 07:28 PM
Well, the way you convey emotion is very good. Marvelous in fact. You probably are the greatest at conveying emotions from the fics I've seen so far.
I second that! =3

ClappySeel!
May 12th, 2004, 08:58 AM
Wow a Skarmory! I Cant wait to read what happens next Is Moonlight Ok? Come back Moonlight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiightttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

Psychotic_Demon
May 15th, 2004, 05:07 AM
I LOVE THIS STORY!!!!!!!!i have been reading it for ever
i just signed up yesterday and after reading this i desided i wanted to do my own story. of course it wont be as good as yours spon... :\
keep up the good work! :)

oni flygon
May 15th, 2004, 08:52 PM
hmmm... what you should do is seperate the paragraphs... that would be easier to read. You need to check the spelling too. Anyways, that's a good story. You seem to capture the right emotion! Keep up the good work!

Sankari
May 16th, 2004, 09:00 AM
I got an insult! Nooo! And I forgot to tell you all, but this story doens't have any chapters. It's more like a diary in Sunlight's head. Now I will start describing the scenary better I've been practicing.

What had just slipped out of my mouth had staggered me. Moonlight was my husband? Point Skarr looked at me oddly and gave a swift flap of his wings.

"You awright there, young lass?" He called out like I was on the other side of the ocean.

I cracked back into reality and back into the scene of woodlands. I replied with no reply.

I sat down on my hauches as Point's eyes followed me.

"What seems to be the problem, my miss?" He asked again, cocking his head to one side.

"I-I'm fine..." I whispered as I pondered my remiscenes.

The great bird gave an echoing caw. "Alright? You can't be alright when you move around about like that. Come on: tell me. What's been troublin' you, lassie?"

I still sat down loosely, but my head was forced up by a string like I was some sort of marionette.

"What's wrong?" I snarled. "WHAT'S WRONG? I'll tell you what's 'troublin' me': I've been looking for my love, Moonlight the umbreon, and I just called him my husband when I never had any reunion or any sort of thing like that!"

I let out an agitated groan in the daytime air.

"No need to get all upity on me, miss." Point chuckled. "I just wanted to know what was wrong. You had a long face ever since I sat eyes upon you."

I looked away from his face and started heading towards where I came from.

"I'm glad you care, Mr. Skarr." I called out without looking back. "But I have more important things to do than socialize with naive Skarmory's."

Point Skarr didn't seem to at all care about being called naive. I just heard him caw back, "Please, lassie, just call me Point."

I stopped dead in front of a pile of foliage just remembering something.

"Oh, uh...Point?" I asked, swirving back around. "I forgot to ask...Which way to Hoenn?"

"Can you be a bit more specific, lassie. Hoenn a vast region."

I thought. "Do you know the way...to Sky Pillar?"

At that, he cawed rapidly and flapped his wings violently, becoming air-borne a few feet into the air. The dust from the ground rose up causing me to cough.

"Sk-Sky Pillar?!" He roared. "SKY PILLAR?! You want me to take you to...Sky Pillar?"

I nodded serenely. "Well...yes."

Point shook his head in forebounding. "No...no-no! Never shall you go near! It is very dangerous! Never, ever shall you go near! The King of Dragons...Rayquaza lives there!"

I pointed my nose in the air valiantly. "So."

Point narrowed in on me, his pointed nose alined with mine. "Are you mad?" He whispered. "Rayquaza can knock you out with just a scale from his chest. No way would you servive!"

"I didn't say I was going, did I?" I said cleverly with a stern face painted on. "And my question still hasn't been answered."

You know what everybody? I already thought of my second fan fic with Pokemon as the characters! I already told ClappySeel about it, though. It's called "Grass." Obviously, it's about grass pokemon. Are you almost done with that picture, Deoxys55?

capalex65
May 17th, 2004, 08:27 AM
Muhahahaha i shall be ze first to post muahaha good fanfic SPon11 what happens next??? i can't wait pass the butter and the popcorn please

Psychotic_Demon
May 19th, 2004, 12:15 PM
this is getting good. anyone have any popcorn left over? i have butter.
*looks in tube* OK! WHO TOOK THE LAST OF THE BUTTER?!?!?

capalex65
May 20th, 2004, 02:54 AM
guess who *points at Deoxys55* anyone have a very BIG mallet?

Psychotic_Demon
May 20th, 2004, 07:57 AM
DEOXY55!!! DID YOU TAKE ALL OF THE BUTTER?!?!?I JUST BOUGHT THIS 3 DAYS AGO! *turns to spon* oh spon! great story! *back to deoxy55*
I`M GONNA GET U FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

collin152
May 20th, 2004, 09:19 AM
ohhh..... so.... good.....must....have.....more.....

(i love psychic pokemon; espeons especialy)

ScArLetSkye
May 20th, 2004, 12:23 PM
Me:OH, lemme take care of this.*Pulls out the The World's Biggest Mallet*
Me: Mwa hah hah hah!:badsmile:

Deoxys55
May 20th, 2004, 02:13 PM
Me: Uh.... **points to deoxys**

capalex65
May 22nd, 2004, 12:39 AM
LOL "you cant get out of this now" "two persons with VERY BIG mallets :D" "someone order 5 tons of butter and put it in a secret storage room"

Sankari
May 22nd, 2004, 07:46 AM
STOP EATING ALL THE BUTTER!!! HOW CAN EATING BUTTER BE GOOD!?

Oh, yeah...Clappyseel's gonna laugh at the next word because it's exactly what I told her on Friday.

"Oh..." Point glimpsed over my shoulder. He thought for a momment with a glaze look in his eyes.

"Hey...what a minute!" He remarked. "You did ask for me to take you to Sky Pillar! Remember: I said, 'you want me to take you to Sky Pillar?' and you said, 'yes!'"

I cleared my throat proudly and shoke my muzzle. "Actually, I asked, 'which direction is Sky Pillar?' and you just went bezerk!"

Point laughed. "Oh, is that the case, aye! I asked if you wanted to go to Sky Pillar and you said yes!"

"No, no...You offered a ride to the place, so I excepted your offer."

Point looked dumb-struck. I had surely beaten him. It was all too easy.

"Boy, oh, boy...you're a clever one..." He puffed, letting out a heavy sigh. "Why is it you want to g--I mean, why is it you want to know where Sky Pillar is?"

I snorted. "It's obvious: the humans took Moonlight there and I need to save him..."

Point was confused. "Why would they take an espeon to Sky Pillar?"

You would think that I would go and snap at him irritably, but what surprised me is that I just cooed back, "He's not an espeon...he's an umbreon..."

Point wasn't listening. He was too involved in looking over my shoulder at the bushes behind me.

"Oh, what are you looking at?" I said, swirving around to see what was amiss.

The bushes rustled and I stayed tranquil. 3 figures came out from behind the bushes: 1 blue, the other red, and the last one yellow.

Point Skarr was amazed to see the sight of Latias and Latios coming out from the bushes.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but we heard the whole thing." Latios said with a guilty smirk.

"And I can't help but notice that Sunlight's question still hasn't been answered." Latias giggled.

The awestruck Skarmory was still planted in the ground, gapping at the 2 siblings.

"Wha--di--es--young lass, do you know these pokemon?" He finally uttered as he came out of the magic spell.

"Why, yes." I told him. "They're Latios and Latias."

"These 2 are one of the top most legendary pokemon you could ever meet!" Point seemed agitive that we were so unworldly.

Latios teared up to him and told the baffled Skarmory, "How did you know that and we didn't? We're just as normal as any other pokemon!"

Point Skarr shoke his head. "No...you're not...you two are the only Latios and Latias on the whole entire planet!"

"Enough of this rubbish! We need to get our way to Sky Pillar!" Latias yelled.

Okay, now where's my picture, Deoxys55? Did you eat that, too?

Deoxys55
May 22nd, 2004, 08:04 AM
I lost it XD
I'm looking for it right now.

Edit: Ok I found it. Hold on a sec..

Sankari
May 22nd, 2004, 08:12 AM
Okay, so now you're going to scan it? PM me when you're done...

Deoxys55
May 22nd, 2004, 09:21 AM
Here it is!
** jumps up and down**

Psychotic_Demon
May 24th, 2004, 06:26 PM
i like it! and i have butter! and popcorn! and its hidden! *goes and checks in the closet* ha! now no one will find it! mahahaha*cough cough* but i really like that picture... im doing a story, dark blade. its sorta stupid but could you do a pic for it? pwease? i`ll pm u. if thats ok.... :nervous:

ClappySeel!
May 28th, 2004, 12:30 PM
This is the best story I have ever read (next to you Know what spon)*spots Deoxys smuggling butter* Me: hey*pulls out scars mallet* Me: get back here with that butter!

ScArLetSkye
May 28th, 2004, 02:05 PM
Me:Oh, looks like I need my spare mallet. *pulls it out* RAWR! COME BACK HERE, DEOXYS!!!

Deoxys55
May 28th, 2004, 03:17 PM
Deoxys: **Goes all rabid and attacks everyone** O_O Deeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychotic_Demon
May 29th, 2004, 12:07 PM
ahhhh!!!! *runs away from deoxys55* every body for themself!!!

capalex65
May 30th, 2004, 01:41 AM
oh no help me a deoxys is going crazy *time to pokemorph**with Deoxys* Hyper Beam zap hits Deoxys "If the butter keeps dissapering it's not Deoxys who did it!"

Psychotic_Demon
June 1st, 2004, 04:34 PM
*deoxys55 attacks me* ahhhh!!!! somebody help me!!!!

capalex65
June 9th, 2004, 12:26 PM
*knocks Deoxys out* Happy now?

Spon11 have you given up on the story?

Psychotic_Demon
June 11th, 2004, 05:46 PM
yes, very. wheres spon? she hasnt been here in a while... :\

Deoxys55
June 23rd, 2004, 06:22 AM
I...will....not.....let.....this...thread...die!

capalex65
June 23rd, 2004, 01:49 PM
neither.....will.....I!!!!!!! *kills everyone that will let this thread die and every mod that tries to close it*

Sankari
June 26th, 2004, 07:46 AM
I'm so happy to be back my hands are shaking...

What happened to me? I climbed up the rainbow and drifted in the yellow cloud with the Furbies. Then we dove into the ocean and were taken captive by Captain Barbosa...then I woke up...

You know what? I forgot where I was. Let me check...

Deoxys55
June 26th, 2004, 11:34 AM
Uh..SPon11? Have you been getting into the apple cider lately? O.O

capalex65
June 26th, 2004, 12:02 PM
what have you been on hash or marihuana or some other dangerous drug? you are nuts:)

Psychotic_Demon
June 27th, 2004, 04:10 PM
what the heck?!? are you ok, spon? *inches further and further away from spon...*

Sankari
July 4th, 2004, 10:19 AM
NOOOO! DEMENTORS!!!! Oh, I fell asleep again...

"Yes, please..." Pikachu groaned. "All this yelling is giving me a seering headache..."

I turned my head swiftly and scrutinized the pikachu. "Alright! Let's head--!" I looked over my shoulder at the powerful steel bird and smiled teasingly. "Oh, Pointy...you still haven't told me which way Sky Pillar is..."

The skarmory let out a long groan of agitation. "East!" He cried. "Head east! The opposite direction of where the sun is! Go now, or you may never see your dear Moonlight again!"

He turned his head away sadly as I hopped on the back of Latias. "Farewell then, Point Skarr. I hope we meet again."

Latias charged up to bound out into the sky, but she stopped at the sound of the steel birds squack.

"WAIT!"

I resolved my head around to see the baffled bird jumping up and down.

"I-I want to come with you! I haven't seen my cousin in ages!"

AH! POS! BYE!

Psychotic_Demon
July 7th, 2004, 01:26 AM
hmmm....interesting.... i like its!!!!

capalex65
July 7th, 2004, 05:53 AM
ok this keeps getting better and better XD

Sankari
July 11th, 2004, 07:01 AM
I can't believe people likes my storys...and whys am I talkings like Emeralds? Okay, I'm scareds...I'll bes right backs...I gots to checks my other threadses...

Sankari
July 11th, 2004, 07:35 AM
Okay, I'm back...and Deoxys55, if you're writing a fantasy, PLEASE join the Writer's Club!

--------------------------------------------------------
Hee hee...a sky!

(Now this story will be in purple!) I beamed with delight at the waiting Skarmory. "Of course you could come!" I laughed. "The more the merrier. But you better speed up in your flying or these two will leave you in the dust."

Point guffawed snobbily and flew up to us. "Don't worry...these wings are the fastest all of the Kanto region."

I felt my smile fade slightly. "Okay...well...suit yourself. Let's go, Latias!"

We shot off faster than a speeding bullet. I risked looking behind me and saw the little dot of the baffled Skarmory fading away like a dot of ink dropped in the sea.

"Latias, STOP!" I yelled as loud as my lungs could take. She stopped so suddenly I nearly fell over her head.

"What's wrong, Sunlight?" She asked a bit puzzled.

"The almighty flyer of Kanto has lost his almightyness and is now slower than a slugma." I tittered.

Latias swiveled around and saw the scarcely visible flapping object far off on the horizon.

Latios (who I didn't even know was there) spoke up next to us. "Guess we should slow down sister?"

Latias shook her head sadly. "I don't think so, brother...it would take weeks for us to get to Sky Pillar if we do that..."

"Should we just abandon him then?" Pikachu chirped.

"No." I cooed. "He wants to see his cousin. We can't just zoom past him like evil betrayers!"

Latias looked east in the opposite direction of where the sun was. "Maybe we should wait for him to catch up and we'll explain to him we can't go with him."

I thought it over in my head a few times. It seemed right, but I just wasn't sure. Finally I made my decision.

"Alright. But we'll see him later at Pacifidlog, I hope."

We all nodded in agreement and watched as the wobbling figure became larger and larger over the orange sky. He finally came up when I was about to fall to sleep.

"Good lord, you two are fast!" He cawed all out of breath. "I should take a breather before I pass out...phew, you 2 went halfway across the region in 5 seconds! Amazing! At this rate, you would get to Hoenn before night falls!"

Latios looked at him and said distinctively, "You know what, Mr. Skarr, we were thinking if you could just fly to Mossdeep yourself."

Point looked a bit confused. "I thought that was the plan, wasn't it?"

There was a long, silent pause and Pikachu let out a long moan.

"Oh, we could've been at Pacifidlog by now! What are you silly psychic dragons waiting for? Let's move!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yay! A ground!

capalex65
July 11th, 2004, 09:29 AM
nice one SPon11 do you mind if post it at my own board?

Psychotic_Demon
July 12th, 2004, 12:32 AM
I can't believe people likes my storys...and whys am I talkings like Emeralds? Okay, I'm scareds...I'll bes right backs...I gots to checks my other threadses...

of course people like your stories! they r good! mine, dark blade, is nothing compared to this!

Psychotic_Demon
July 18th, 2004, 07:30 AM
I......WONT........LET..........THIS.......THREAD........DIE!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG!!!!!!!

oni flygon
July 18th, 2004, 07:43 AM
Please no double posting unless you add a story...

No bumping either...

THank you...

Sankari
July 18th, 2004, 07:46 AM
I......WONT........LET..........THIS.......THREAD........DIE!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG!!!!!!!
Sorry, I haven't been here in a while, but I'll hopefully be able to right the next entry of this story in peace without parents looking over my shoulder next week. I get very parnoid when that happens. :( Sorry, I can't type an entry today...

Sarafina
July 19th, 2004, 03:39 PM
I can't stop reading this story! How can you write so well? You write better than me! (well, alot of people write better than me but....) I'm hooked! ;);):):) I read part of this now and our stories are alike, I don't know how but it's odd, I thought I had a bad idea but you made it sound like the best idea ever!

aznlittled
July 22nd, 2004, 08:09 PM
I love this Story!!!!!!! ahhhhh you should write faster

Sankari
July 24th, 2004, 11:01 AM
I can't stop reading this story! How can you write so well? You write better than me! (well, alot of people write better than me but....) I'm hooked! ;);):):) I read part of this now and our stories are alike, I don't know how but it's odd, I thought I had a bad idea but you made it sound like the best idea ever!

Were you the one that wrote Eevee Garden or something like that? I actually think that's pretty good...

I'll come back! I swear! In a few minutes or days...

LatiosX9
July 28th, 2004, 05:58 AM
Nnnnnnnoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Psychotic_Demon
July 28th, 2004, 04:25 PM
why?!? why do you torture me like this?!? aaaarrrrggggg! i cant stand it!!!

evee
August 4th, 2004, 12:00 AM
what a great story 20/10....just amazing

Deoxys55
August 12th, 2004, 07:09 AM
SPon11!!! Noooooo!!!! Must... know... what... happens!!!! O_O

Gardy
August 12th, 2004, 04:45 PM
I just read it all it is so amazing i neva read somethin wit so much passion if u don't continue soon i'll cry!

corral
August 16th, 2004, 05:35 PM
cant wait longer must have story
any mod or so on who closes this i shall hunt down and kill brutally :badsmile:

shining_light
August 18th, 2004, 06:04 AM
Hm...I like the plot of the story, but your spelling, well, it stinks, pretty much. I like how you made the characters each have their own personality. You actually did reasearch on each pokemon, (i.e. Latios reads minds, Espeon can tell the future, etc...) I'm impressed! And you're just as old as me! =O XD.

Sankari
August 22nd, 2004, 10:39 AM
I'm not trying to torture anyone! A hurricane came and made the internet crash for a month! I know, my spelling sucks...I'll try better...
I think...I left off with Point saying something about him flying alone...

"Well, Sunlight..." Latias croaked as if she was about to cry. "This seems like you'll be seeing your friend Moonlight anytime soon now..."

I didn't answer. To think that Moonlight was miles away and I would reach him withen minutes...it felt as if the whole reason I was doing this journey was to run far far away...away from the forest I once lived in, away from the warm rock under the cool tree...I just wanted to run away and think...now that what I was looking for mentally was almost found, I still wasn't finished running and figuring out my purpose.

"Well...I guess we'll be seeing you some other time, Mr. Point Skarr..." Latios called behind his back. He jetted off at the speed of light, a blink of the eye towards the horizon. He was but a mere flash of blue.

"Nice meeting you, young lass." Point Skarr cawed. "I hope to meet up with you in Hoenn."

Latias nodded one fleeting nod, and we were off. The wind rushed through my fur as the ocean beneath us whirled in a rainbow of colors, and the sky leisurely blakened into its dark blue shade.

I began to feel nausiated and cold. Speeding that fast through the air that long was a little too overwhelming. My bones began to shiver and my eyes felt like round ice cubes. I should have closed them compactly shut, but I was too eagar to see Pacifidlog Town coming up in the ocean's horizon. I wouldn't be able to tell anyway if we were there or not. It felt like we were in a long black tube, cold and sick-feeling.

I was dizzy and confused. I felt any momment I would be chucked off Latias's back out of my weakness. But instead, we came to a halt and we were far above the ocean, looking down at a minor human population floating on the water. My head was whirring so much inside I didn't see it as clearly as I normally would.

"Now to find Sky Pillar..." Latias chirped as I jumped, forgetting what a voice sounded like.

Being called "Sky Pillar," you'd expect it to be easy to find. We didn't see it anywhere. Nothing at all. There were rocks out in the ocean bunched all together, and queerly it seemed to me that there was one particularly large spot without and rocks at all.

"Sister," Latios growled over to Latias, "we should rest. Maybe there is a secret to the sacred tower of Sky Pillar. You never know."

Latias seemed baffled. "We shouldn't rest, brother, humans are scattered all over that town!"

Latios shoke his head. "Haven't you forgotten? We can become unseen."

Latias was beginning to act agitated. "I'm not worried about us! I mean them! Sunlight and Pikachu!"

Latios closed his eyes and smiled. "Don't lose hope. We can follow them, invisible in the town, and they can act...cute, so someone would have to take them inside."

"Great idea!" Pikachu chipped (and I don't mean chirped).

"Okay, let's get to it." I whispered.

Hey, I noticed that a lot of people here like Espeon, including myself. I thought I was different...oh well...I'll probably be back, I'm gonna be on the computer a while today.

shining_light
August 22nd, 2004, 11:11 AM
YOU'RE BACK!!! *hugs you* YAY!!! we don't have to be in suspense anymore XD. Nice New chapter, but where will they find Sky Pillar? *waits anxiously*

Sankari
August 22nd, 2004, 11:40 AM
You've played the game, right?Heh, heh...

I was staring intently at the back of Latias's neck, waiting for something to happen. I looked at it again, and thought I had gone mad. Her neck had turned blue. A dark blackish blue. I shut my eyes tightly, trying to think clearly. I was still dizzy from the flight. I reopened them and realized that her neck wasn't blue...it just wasn't there...

But it was.

**INTERMISSION**(I'm eating my PayDay)
*hums the Jeopardy song*
Ahhhh....Tasty and nutty caramelness.
***END OF INTERMISSION***

Latias and her brother were completely unseen, but I could still hear Latias's soft breathing and feel her warmth. Pikachu and I looked as if we were hovering about in the air. We glided in a buoyant fasion down to the deck of Pacifidlog. I jumped off my invisible friend's back, quite usure of where to jump to. Luckily, I landed gracefully onto the floating timber board. Pikachu stummbled off clumsily, nearly falling into the water.

"Okay..." Latios uttered lower than a whisper, "all you have to do is look cold and hungry, and a human is sure to take you in."

I nodded, in what I thought was where Latios was and drooped my ears, them nearly brushing the ground. I painted a sorrowful frown on my face, arching my back and limping across the wooden floats. Pikachu seemed to act even better. His eyes were larger than plates, and his ears lay flat against his back. His eyes looked like they were boiling and about to cry a river of tears.

I almost smiled when a young girl in a yellow dress pointed as us, jibbering, "Mommy, mommy! Look at those two pokemon! They look hurt!"

The woman who seemed to be the mother of the girl gave a sheer glimpse at us and snarled, "Now, Tina, they're just begging for food, that's all."

My frown was larger than ever now as I watched the girl beg her mother, but the woman just ignored her.

You'd think that someone would help us immediatly, but it didn't happen that quickly.

But then, our spirits were lifted.

An elderly man walked up to us and croaked, "Looks like we have a lost Pikachu and Espeon. Why don't you two come on over to my house?"

We both chorused in joy then followed the man to a nearby house.

I think I'd better go do other things. I will come back, though. I know it!

Sankari
August 22nd, 2004, 01:37 PM
Should I just finish up the story, or do you want to wait another week?
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

shining_light
August 23rd, 2004, 05:51 AM
*gets other people that posted here*
*we start rioting*
FINISH IT!! FINISH IT!! FINISH IT!! FINISH IT!! FINISH IT!! FINISH IT!! FINISH IT!!
oh, and to answer your question, i have played the game, so how come they can't find Sky Pillar? *is lost*

Deoxys55
August 23rd, 2004, 12:55 PM
Sky Pillar is to the east of Pacificlog(sp?) town, after you defeat the Elite Four. ^_~
SPon11... WHY!? WHY MUST WE SUFFER!? @_@

LatiosX9
August 24th, 2004, 07:34 AM
pllllezzzzzzzzzzz Continue!!!!!!!!

oni flygon
August 24th, 2004, 10:57 AM
Okay, I know how many people love this thread so much but I want to warn you people here. You guys are spamming and bugging Spon to continue in her thread. The best way to bug her is by PM and not bumping up this thread.

Psychotic_Demon
August 25th, 2004, 06:11 PM
me LUVS this story!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^ i cant wait to hear the rest!!!

why do u torture me so, SPon? what did i do to deserve this?!?

(hey, oni, i didnt beg her to finish! HA!)

ClappySeel!
September 1st, 2004, 01:53 PM
Actually, oni, I like them spamming. It makes my thread feel longer...:)

Oh, and I'm not Clappyseel, I'm SPon11. It's a long story...clap can't log off so really, I am SPon11. I'll prove it!

THE END

Just kidding :P

The man ushered us to a nearby corner next to the window where the moon's gentle rays purclulated through. We greatfully curled up into tight balls, shutting our eyes compactly shut. I kept one eye open and watched the ancient man stumble towards the window. He looked out as the ghostly glow of the moon shined on his face.

"Mirage Island...it didn't show today..." (;) understand now?) He withdrew the drapes and went over to his bed, pulling the sheets over his head and instantly falling to sleep.

"Pikachu?" I whispered through the dark. I nudged him with my nose but he was dozing deeply. "Latias? Latios?"

No one was awake. I was the only one. I couldn't sleep knowing that possibly tomorrow I would be seeing Moonlight again. What if he wasn't there? What if he was...dead?

I was also starving. The last bit of food I had was that magikarp. I needed food...badly. I was never so hungry in my life.

I jumped up out of my position and tramped over to the old man's settee, forgetting completly to act pitiful. I tugged at the blankets and waited for the human to wake. He rolled over and asked groggily, "What's the matter?"

I mewed in a hungry way so that he could tell that I was starving. "Do you need food?" His feet met the floor and he scrounged through the pantry. He handed me a few Gold Feebas crackers (:laugh:). I breathed them in. I still felt the same hunger, though. My hunger was really for getting back home. I was homesick.

I went back to the jumble of friends in the corner. That was probably the first time I ever thought them as friends rather than just pokemon...

I instantly fell into a deep sleep.

The morning was bright and I woke up almost as instantly as I fell to sleep. Actually, I had more energy then I ever did in my life. Pikachu seemed perked up too. The problem was that Latias and Latios didn't seem so cheerful. How could I know if they were invisible you say? It was because they weren't. I could see them.

"Latias, Latios!" I yelled faintly. "Don't you realize you're visible! The man will see you any second! We need to get out of here!"

"I'm too weak...Sunlight..." Latias uttered painfully. "Go without me..."

"What's wrong? What happened?" I asked frantically.

"Our power...is weakening..." Latios breathed.

"Why?!"

"I don't...know..."

I'll post again right after this.

Psychotic_Demon
September 1st, 2004, 06:08 PM
AAACCCCCCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!! oh well, intresting part!!! i like it!

Gardy
September 2nd, 2004, 04:14 PM
O countinue.... (sp) it's to lovely to fade offtopic: hurricane? o my u don't live in flordia do u?

Slugma Master
September 3rd, 2004, 05:35 AM
Yep, she does. I'm her brother. Frances is coming tomorrow. Don't be afraid if she's dead and can't reply.

Sankari
September 3rd, 2004, 06:22 AM
I better finish this story before I get killed...or the computer...

"Latias! Latios! Get up before the old man does!" I cried.

"We can't..." Latios choked. "Too weak..."

I was hasting about the room, looking for something to cover them up. I managed to find a blanket and tossed it over them. Hopefully it would conceal them for at least an hour.

I hurried towards the door but forgot that only a human or pokemon with hands could open the door. The old man yawned and got himself out of bed stretching. I scratched at the door, pleading him to let me out, but he ignored me and trumped towards the window. He drew the drapes vigorously and a blast of the sun's rays illuminated the whole cabin.

"Ah..." He croaked. "I can see it fairly today...Mirage Island has shown up today."

My eyes widened. Was Mirage Island Sky Pillar? I perpetually pawed at the door and he beckoned, "All right...all right...hang on..."

He turned the doorknob and Pikachu and I shot out like a bullet. We had such a packful of energy. I halted and looked out to the east over the horizon. I saw a faint glimpse of an island that I didn't see last night. It seemed that a tower was perched on top.

"Pikachu!" I yelped. "Pikachu! Do you see it? Sky Pillar! Just over the horizon!"

Pikachu was stymied. He straightened his glare out at the ocean and said, "It is..." We both did a little jig around the docks.

"What a sec..." Pikachu said. "If Latias and Latios are in the house moaning about how weak they are...how can we get there?"

"Hello again, young lass." A familiar voice cawed.

Our heads turned rapidly and the same mighty Skarmory we saw before was perched on top of a house looking down at us. "Mind if I give you two a lift?" Point Skarr said.

"Mr. Skarr!" I yelled. He swooped down elegantly and perched down on the dock. "Go on, hop on me back. There ya go."

I clasped onto his back and Pikachu clutched tightly to my fur. "Hang on, you two. Sky Pillar...away!"

We floated off into the distance and I noticed immediatly it was more pleasant on his back rather then Latias's. Going in Hyper speed wasn't too fun.

"So, uh..." Point began. "You two feeling any chipper than you usually do?"

"Yes!" We both sang in unison.

"It's a bit odd, isn't it?" I said. "Yesterday I felt miserable, and today I feel more power than I ever did."

"Yeah." Pikachu agreed. "Latias and Latios look sick and weary...I wonder what their problem is..."

"I think it may have something to do with this 'Mirage Island' thing." I responded. "Yesterday it wasn't here and we felt tired. And today, it's here and I feel all cheery! You think it has a magical aura around it or something?"

"Maybe..." Point mumbled. "Maybe the legendary pokemon are feeling weary and the normal ones are feeling happy! That may be the case..."

"Things are weird like that in this world..." Pikachu murmured. "Trust me, I know. I've been through much stranger travels than this. Saw Mewtwo and Mew...saw Lugia, Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos fight...saw Unown make an Entei out of some little girls imagination...saw Celibi and Suicun...what else? Oh yeah, I've met Latias and Latios once before."

"You have?" I said, surprised.

"Yeah, but I think it was a different pair, because the Latios died...and then I saw Jirachi and Groudon...and this is my latest weird adventure yet...seeing Rayquaza..."

"You've pretty much seen every legendary pokemon, haven't you?" Skarmory laughed.

"Not every legendary pokemon, my friend...almost every pokemon." Pikachu tittered.

We had some nice conversations about our lives on the way to Sky Pillar. Pikachu told me about his trainer, Ash. I didn't really think about how much Pikachu mustv'e missed him until then. He always had adventures everyday, it seemed. It made me want to travel more often.

"We're here you two." Point Skarr said.

We landed on a sandy beach infront of a cave and towering over that was a long, high tower the color of sand. I couldn't even see the top which was engulfed in clouds.

"I'm guessing we shouldn't try flying up there..." I uttered.

"Nope..." Skarr replied.

"Well, then let's get a move on." Pikachu growled, eagar to go on.

There was a small opening in the cave and I peered through. "Hm. Seems vacant. Short path, too. Let's mosey."

I gaited into the humid grotto, Pikachu and Point following in my wake. The place was dark and the only thing I could see was...well, darkness. A light was protuding from the corner.

"Wow, such a small cave." Point remarked. "Wonder why it's here? Probably to scare off people, thinking that they have to go through a long cave to get to Rayquaza."

"It doesn't matter." I blurted. "Let's get out and hurry to the entrance of the tower."

We hurried out, savoring the light, then rushed to the entrance. Moonlight...

I senced he was near. He was near! The inside of Sky Pillar wasn't all that I expected. It was a crumbly looking place with cracked floors and walls. I didn't like the look of it.

"Well, come on, then." Pikachu said. "Let's get a move on." He stepped forward when I noticed that ground ahead of him seemed thin and unsteady. That must've been a booby trap!

"Pikachu! Stop!"

I dashed after him and watched as he quickly began to fall. Just in the nick of time, I seized his tail with my mouth.

"Thanks for that..." Quivered Pikachu, seeming frightened.

I heaved him back over the edge. "Seems like the whole floor is a trap beyond this..." Point Skarr told us. "We'll have to fly over."

Without further ado, we both hopped on our buddy's back and sped off through the ancient tower. We headed upstairs and downstairs, not stopping to see what was there. We got the impression that we were pretty high in the tower then, until we discovered there were no more staircases to climb.

"Now what?" I cried. "There must be a trick to this or something."

"No, it must be a trap." Suggested Point. "We must've missed a staircase. But for now, I need to rest."

He eyed the ground groggily. "Would it be safe to settle on that nice piece of ground?"

I nodded, needing a rest too. He swooped down and I held on tightly. The ground seemed secure enough to hold us.

"Phew...large tower, isn't it, young lass?" Point Skarr commented.

I nodded mutely. Just then there was a barely audible cracking noise.

"Did you hear that?" I asked.

"Hear what?"

The cracking became louder.

"Uh-oh..." Pikachu said.

The floor caved in. We were falling into a dark abyss...down...down...

"HURRY! GRAB ME TAIL!" Screamed Point.

I bit on his razor blade tail and felt him fly upward towards where we fell from.

"Hang on!"

The light that was guiding the way disappeared.

"The hole...it's blocked!" Screeched Point. "I-it regenerated itself!"

"Guess the only way out is down..." Pikachu sobbed.

The forceful Skarmory plummeted downward, almost causing us to fall up. Soon enough, we began to see light.

We stopped in mid-flight.

We were in a large chamber, and we were not the only ones there.

"Well, well...look who stumbled in, James." A red-haired woman cackled. "A Pikachu, an Espeon, and a Skarmory. What luck we have today!"

"I agree with you, Jesse. We have the umbreon, and now these three, and soon enough Rayquaza!" A man with purple hair replied.

I glared at them and Pikachu jumped off Point's back.

"You three!" He screamed. "How many times do you have to be behind these sinister plots?!"

A Meoth behind the woman's legs came out and said in human speech, "Hang on, are you the twerp's Pikachu?"

"Yes, I am! And he's not a twerp! His name is Ash, and he's my best friend!"

The meoth made a sinister smirk and looked up to the purple-haired man. "Hey, Jimmy, get this! That Pikachu is the twerp's! We've been tryin' to capture him all these years and he finally comes to us like a good old boy. Oh, I like it when things turn out like this."

Pikachu made a ferocious growl. James made a menacing smile. "You don't say, Meoth? Oh, well, this has to be the luckiest day of our lives!"

He pulled out a remote from behind his back and pressed a large red button in the center of it. Out from behind him, a net shot out and wrapped around Pikachu, swinging him back into a collasol machine that I finally noticed. At the center was a circular glass window, which inside...stood Moonlight. He was crying. His head was bowed, facing the ground, as if mad at himself. He was just a still statue, his eyes bubbling up with water.

"Moonlight!" I screamed. I leapt off Point Skarr and ran towards the machine as if I didn't want to do anything else.

"James!" Hollered the woman. "Stop that Espeon!"

A net was flying towards me, but I was so full of energy, I dodged it right before it seized me.

"Try again, James!"

I began climbling up the machine towards moonlight. I slipped clumsily, though. Before I could recover, I felt a jerk and banged into the hard metal brutally. I was captured. Next to me was Pikachu, who gave up trying to break free. He glanced at me wearing a defeated expression. "Welcome to the captured club. Don't try to get free because you never will."

"Amusing, Pikachu...really amusing..."

Another bang rattled next to me. I turned my head around and saw Point Skarr struggling in his small net.

"And here's our 3rd member." Pikachu groaned. "We've lost...no way we will win

"Well, you have a load of confidence." I snarled sarcastically.

"James!" Jesse hollered. "It is now time to awaken the Rayquaza!"

I looked over and Moonlight preciously. He looked up, a tear trickling down his cheek. "Moonlight..." I uttered.

Moonlight turned his head quickly and made eye contact with me. His eyes broadened. "Sunlight?"

There was a booming voice from Jesse that sounded like, "NOW!"

A cry of agony came from Moonlight. He was being electryfied painfully. He screamed and screeched, anguished and struggled to get away from the pain, and I saw him crying...I saw in his eyes he was crying...because he knew he was about to die and never see me again...

[/font]

shining_light
September 3rd, 2004, 04:37 PM
ACK!! That CAN'T be the end!! Is it? Nah, they must stop the Quazi. =)

Gardy
September 3rd, 2004, 05:54 PM
wow continue plz. luckly it weakend to a catogory 2 so u won't die nor the story

Psychotic_Demon
September 4th, 2004, 07:47 AM
that... was..... AWESOME!!! not the moonlight being hurt part though... and hey, i live in florida too!

Sankari
September 4th, 2004, 08:04 AM
I know. The news people were scaring me saying that it was a level 4 and as big as Texas. I stopped because I had to get off of the computer. Where do you live in Florida, Dark Espeon? (I'll be back in a thrice ;) I have to do some other duties)

Psychotic_Demon
September 4th, 2004, 08:14 AM
in central florida, the panhandle. the news ppls were scaring me too... they`re meanies!!!

Sankari
September 4th, 2004, 09:39 AM
What happened to the butter stuff? For about a month I was about to ask a Moderater to rename this thread "War of the Butter and Popcorn"

I forcefully turned my head away from my dying love. I stared out through the net and wept. I came here all for nothing...just to see Moonlight die. I glared out at the man with the remote control in his hand. I leered at the device. I felt the power gaining inside the gem on my forehead.

A completely accurate psybeam hit the object squarely, causing it to zing through the air and melt into this blue pond of goo I didn't notice before. Moonlight was drenched in sweat, panting heavily. He slumped onto the bottom of his small compartment...resting.

Our nets were released and the contraption Moonlight lay in opened, sending us all falling and crashing to the earth. I recovered almost instantly and scampered over to Moonlight's side.

"Moonlight! Moonlight! Oh, please don't be dead...please..."

He wasn't breathing. My eyes filled with tears and they trickled down my cheeks. "Moonlight..."

I mopped my eyes on his chest, lamenting more than I ever did before. Pokemon all around me came out from their hiding places. Mawile, Sableye, Dusclops, Altaria, and Claydol all came out to see what was happening.

They made a circle around me. I looked up and saw that hundreds of them were watching, crying...

"Sunlight..." Pikachu uttered. "I...I'm so sorry..."

He burst into tears. Point wasn't crying but he wore a sad look...a look of sorrow. He shot a glance at the trio of Team Rocket. They ran off over to their machine for support.

But then, an echoing roar vibrated in my ears. It was a blood-curdling howl that I never heard before. There was an earthquake, shaking the whole tower. I glanced over to the blue pond as something elite emerged from the goo.

"Rayquaza..." I whispered.

It's earsplitting screech made rocks fall from the ceiling.

"Who disturbs my sleep?!" He shrieked. "Whoever has shall suffer the consequences!!!"

Moonlight made a groaning noise and looked up. He was alive!

"It was..." He croaked. "...them..."

The Rayquaza turned its menacing head and studied Team Rocket who was just about to leave Sky Pillar in their machine.

"You lie, Dark One!" Rayquaza screamed. "It was your power I sensed! You awakened me from my slumber!!!"

"IT WASN'T HIS FAULT!"

Everyone silenced and looked at me. Anger was pulsing through my veins even though I was still crying.

"They stole him from his home! He's innocent! They used his power to summon you!"

The Rayquaza glared at me evily. "So, you say the humans are the one to die?"

"I do!"

"Then it shall be..."

Team Rocket gave off a scream and activated their machine which started digging into the earth. Rayquaza flew in faster than the speed of light after them. We all stared as the image of Rayquaza and Team Rocket faded away.

"So...does this mean our jouney's over?" Pikachu asked.

"All we have left is the way home." I answered.

Pikachu bowed his head. "I was hoping to find Ash..."

CRASH

A trio of humans fell through the place we came into. A small boy with black hair and large glasses, a girl with a red bandana and white gloves, and another pre-teen boy with a hat and half a dozen poke balls fastened to his belt.

"Alright!" The boy with the hat cried as he instantly got up. "Where's Team Rocket!? They said they were gonna...huh?" He caught sight of Pikachu.

"ASH!" Pikachu hollered as he dashed over to his trainer.

"PIKACHU!"

Pikachu jumped into Ash's arms and pet him happily, saying how much he missed him.

"How I love a happy ending..." Point Skarr remarked, and I heaved Moonlight onto his back and got on myself and then we were heading home.

THE END

*APPLAUSE*

Yes, they do get Latias and Latios. That would just be dumb if they didn't. Oh, well. Off to my next story! *~Grass~*!

Psychotic_Demon
September 4th, 2004, 09:50 AM
OMG, THAT WAS THE BEST STORY I EVA READ!!!! I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LI LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

*sniff sniff* but its over...

shining_light
September 4th, 2004, 11:02 AM
That was Spam, Dark_Epseon, Don't do again. (Although... hehehe...) That was a good story, Spon! I look foward to your Grass one!

~Lil' Schu~

Psychotic_Demon
September 4th, 2004, 11:04 AM
oops... sry! guess i got a little carried away... but i`ll bet anything that someone else will do something like that! and i cant wait for the grass one either!

ClappySeel!
September 12th, 2004, 09:23 AM
That is the greatest of your great stories Spon (except for SS).Oh and Dark_Vaporeon I hope you will be alright after Ivan goes through.I live in Florida too. Winter Garden,Florida

Psychotic_Demon
September 13th, 2004, 05:31 PM
i didnt really mean for every one to call me d.v.... and tanks. im scared...

Sankari
September 27th, 2004, 09:55 AM
EVIL FRANCES! THE POWER WENT OUT!

ClappySeel!
October 12th, 2004, 02:45 PM
We ha I got permisson from SPon11 To turn thi thread into BUTTER WARS!

espeon and umbreon
October 16th, 2004, 12:44 AM
Butter wars. WHY? Why people likes butter so much...

The Vince Knight
October 16th, 2004, 01:06 AM
*Throws butter at espeon and umbreon* Because we should change the title and move it to somewhere else. XP

espeon and umbreon
October 16th, 2004, 01:16 AM
* Throws butter back at Dragon Master with triple the size*

The Vince Knight
October 16th, 2004, 01:59 AM
This should be in other role play.
*Throws a cow making milk to make butter at Espeon and Umbreon*

ClappySeel!
October 17th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Um Ok, But Im still fighting 1313666 for controll of the butter vault!

Amy-chan
November 13th, 2004, 12:36 PM
Best story ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to say this from the time when it was just a page long, but anywayz IT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Butter wars? *chucks butter everywhere*

Gohan
November 13th, 2004, 04:23 PM
I loved this but it ended.you should do a sequel like Through Umbreon Eyes or something like that.this is my favorite fanfic I've read

Psychotic_Demon
November 18th, 2004, 06:53 PM
mine too.^^ this was awesome!^^ *throws butter everywhere*

Sankari
November 21st, 2004, 04:11 PM
Alright, you naughty little kiddies, stop getting butter all over my wonderful work of art. I'd like to have my say:

Thanksyous everyones for being such wonderful spectators! Hope you enjoy my new Grass story. It's gonna be a hit, I can feel the rush of it. The next one will be even better. It'll be about pokes in the future...with big humungous plasmic and nuclear guns! Oh, how I love to write...

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 04:23 PM
*imagines pokemon and guns* O.o' spon, you scare me sometimes...

Sankari
November 21st, 2004, 04:45 PM
I need to draw a picture and show you what it looks like. Alright, imagine a humanoid Ninetales with a big gun that looks like it's from Rathet and Clank...
And, yes, I do scare people a lot because I do this occasionally...
Tally-ho!
~Mushookies!

Sankari
December 1st, 2004, 08:46 PM
Since this is such a great story, I decided to add this:
Epilogue
"Phew, we're home!" I sighed as I leapt off Latias. Moonlight carefully flopped off of Latios.
"Home..." Moonlight sighed. "I always thought everywhere was home...now I know it is..."
I turned my head towards Moonlight, who's head silhouetted against the setting moon. "What do you mean?"
Latios cocked his head to the side. "Yes, what is it you mean? Home is where...is where..." He drowned in his words. "What is home?"
I smiled. "Home is...love. That is all...love. It's where you feel love. The earth is our home."
Moonlight smiled and nodded wisely. "Yes...exactly."

..................................................................................................................

Years had passed, and us children of yin and yang were madly in love with eachother. Every day was a holiday in each of our love-struck eyes. Moonlight's wounds faded away soon enough...
All was peaceful in the meadow. When I first came back, she could've sworn it wasn't the same. Before, it was the field of death...the field of misery and disdain...
But when I was back, the fields were buzzing with life and happiness! How, how had the meadow changed so...dramatically?
I sat on the warmest rock under the coolest tree. The rock...it changed! How, how did it change? I was waiting for Moonlight to come back from hunting when something tackled me at the back of the head.
"Hey, hey! What are you doing!" I laughed. A small little eevee was giggling as he hung around my neck. I scraped his groping hands off of my throat. He sat on the rock in front of me, looking up. His big bulging eyes were so darling...
"When's he coming back?" He asked. "I'm hungry..."
I shook my head. "Be patient, Starlight, he'll come..."
He swiftly turned my head towards the forest, getting worried of Moonlight.
"I don't know what to be..." Starlight said suddenly. "What should I be?"
"What?" I asked quizzically. He seemed sad.
"I don't know what to be...you, or dad."
I blinked and turned my head towards my son. He didn't know what he wanted to evolved into.
"God will give the gift to you, someday, Starlight...someday..."

It's not good, just tells you what's happenin'. I know what my eager readers would do to get more :laugh:

ClappySeel!
December 17th, 2004, 02:38 PM
Cool! Yup Can you do a story about Starlight?

I noticed I am out of date:/

.::t w i l i g h t::.
December 19th, 2004, 01:38 PM
I haven't read this story. why? Because the VERY FIRST SENTENCE DISGUSTED me! "I'm so beautiful! Everyone wants me! Because my fur is all shiny, and pwetty, no one is as pretty as me for a million miles!" Oh my GOD!!!

...*sigh* It's sad but true...everyone likes the perfect, beatiful, totally flawless, disgusting pink fox,esperon. Whatever happened to the cool, sleek, black cat Pokemon? Last time I looked, people loved Umbreon...*sigh* the poke-world is literally going to the dogs. Well, the foxes anyway. And the whole idea that esperon is good and Umbreon is evil, is just so....UGH....I have never liked Esperon that much... and now I just hate it...

Sankari
December 19th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Dude, you just insulted me and everyone who likes this story. If you read it, it's about an Umbreon that is the exact opposite of evil. I sooooo want to kill you right now for just completelly insulting one of the most popular stories of PC, and most loved. I'm sorry, but you are just plain mean >.<

Psychotic_Demon
December 19th, 2004, 03:30 PM
*gasp* HEY!!! not all espeons are good!!! *points to sig* and you just insulted one of the BEST fics i have ever read!!!

AND you pretty much insulted me with the 'i`m so beautiful' insult, because i have to deal with nine boys who like me everyday!!!

(not to mention, you could have just said you didnt like the stroy...)

*growls and attacks*

Sankari
December 19th, 2004, 03:37 PM
Honestly, I think a moderator should close this because of all of the insults that people pack on me...Eh, I'm off. Once I'm a mod (which'll be the days when cows produce beer) I'm gonna close it. Just so people can read it and not react with a huge paragraph that clearly states that they haven't read a single page and they hate it like they hate being kicked in the stomach. Come on! My stories always end up bad in the begining, but turn out mind-bogglingly good! Honestly, twilight, you should start reading the whole "book" before spitting in my face.

Psychotic_Demon
December 19th, 2004, 03:39 PM
yeah, what spon said!!!! *attacks again*

December 19th, 2004, 03:52 PM
O_O;;; *hides from the perfect girl and umm...spoon..* Hey I just don't like Esperon! I'm not insulting every single person who reads this story...jeez. And that's what I said! I just said I don't like the story...and go ahead, give me all the bad rep you want. Flame me back, I don't care. *Goes into statue mode*

One more thing...

OMG, THAT WAS THE BEST STORY I EVA READ!!!! I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LI LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

Now that is freaky...*inches away*

Psychotic_Demon
December 19th, 2004, 04:26 PM
HA!!! what you said was downright down... er.... down!!! that was M-E-A-N!!!

(and one of them is a pervert...)

Amy-chan
December 19th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Let's not fight..please. I loved this story. Please don't judge stories before you read them. And the Umbreon in the story was just as kindhearted and beautiful as the Espeon.

Psychotic_Demon
December 19th, 2004, 05:33 PM
YEAH!!! what pika-mew said!!! *huffs* well, if you dont like it, twilight, then DONT POST HERE!!! *growls again, and is about to pounce*

December 19th, 2004, 05:34 PM
Okay. *still* whatever... *sigh* Sorry...I got a little mad there. Please, just calm down... .

Psychotic_Demon
December 19th, 2004, 05:41 PM
*growls one more time and lays down with head on paws, watching twi`s every move*

December 19th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Ummm...what are you pretending to be?

PS. please stop giving me bad reps...

Gohan
December 19th, 2004, 06:50 PM
you guys better stop spamming up the thread before a mod bans you for a while.
twighlight don't judge the story before you read it.never again.so if you write a fic that people like just as much and spon insults it just like you did would you be mad?treat others as you would like to be treated.

Psychotic_Demon
December 20th, 2004, 01:08 AM
yeah, what gohan said... *points to username* next time, at least read the fic...

and i didnt give you bad rep...

Amy-chan
December 20th, 2004, 09:12 AM
you guys better stop spamming up the thread before a mod bans you for a while.
twighlight don't judge the story before you read it.never again.so if you write a fic that people like just as much and spon insults it just like you did would you be mad?treat others as you would like to be treated.
Yeah, exactly! And twilight, I didn't give you bad rep...

December 20th, 2004, 10:01 AM
Yeah, but dark_esperon did...I was talking to him...

Gaia
December 20th, 2004, 11:09 AM
The fic i s really good spon. I just wish my fic was like yours

Sankari
December 20th, 2004, 02:00 PM
Aw, thanks Goja! Just giving you the heads up twilight. To tell the truth, I gave you reputation because your post defies one of the rules which is don't be mean! I considered your post mean, because you critisized my story just because Espeon isn't your favorite pokemon.
So, there! I'm not going to cause a fight, or anything like that, so I'm going to do this!
*close*
Aha! Magic! Darn, I'm not a mod ;_;

Sankari
December 26th, 2004, 11:49 AM
SoOoOo...
I don't feel like writing this, so I'll just tell you what happens to Starlight...
He goes to look for Moonlight and finds a Celebi! The Celebi takes him to medieval times (or in my story Grass)
Yay! That's a long story short.[/color]

Gohan
December 30th, 2004, 07:02 PM
you know how much you dissapointed your loyal fans.

Psychotic_Demon
December 31st, 2004, 05:47 AM
Yeah, but dark_esperon did...I was talking to him...

i did?! and-hey! i'm a GIRL!!!

Water_Air_Faierie^^
January 2nd, 2005, 05:23 PM
I was going to say the same thing as ScArLetSkYe.........

(You know about the story.)

Sankari
January 2nd, 2005, 07:43 PM
Huh? What? Andra hasn't posted here in forever!

Alright, Gohan...I'll write it. And I'll write it good!

Epilogue Continued...

The Eevee Starlight tugged at my y-shaped tail, attempting to tear my stare away from the think forest.
"Mahver!" He said through the furry tail as he tugged with all of his might. "Ungh! He's...ergh! Foyne!"
His mouth slipped off of my light fur coat and he stumbled backwards off of the rock, clumping into the cool grass. I chortled and looked down at him, my eyes twinkling.
"I lost your clumsy little father once, I won't lose him again."
Starlight--the silly little ball of auburn fluff--was battling a valorous battle against his poofy tail, trying to dismangle himself. He finally looked up and seeped in his mother's words. My warm smile widened.
"Alright...alright..." He told me resignedly as he stood up on his stubby legs. "I'm going."

I am now switching the story to Starlight's point of view. Do not get confused.

I saw through my mother's eyes the whole story she told me about her and all of her friends. They all were great warriors. Warriors...? More like tramps, but they had the courageous hearts of warriors.
The story was the best one I ever heard in my life, being young and not hearing many stories with only two conversable pokemon around me.
The forest I had never dared to venture through. It was a daunt and ominous region of disdain. The leaves were always flittering in the breeze, but it gave a spooky tinge instead of a peaceful feeling.
Stepping in was a hard step. Going through was even harder. But the hardest part I will mention some other time.
Twigs caked the ground, darkness shrouded the air, and a sixth sense told me there was utter danger near by. Something was coming. Something was going to happen.
Or something did happen...
I heard a screech echo through the air and a flock of Pidgey tore off to the sky, chirping in fright. Was it father...? No, the screech sounded much too young and feminine.
A lament was heard. It was near. Very near. It was behind a bush only a few feet away. I crept closer.
"Vicious..." The lamenter croaked. "Creatures of disdain...capturers of villainry...nothing but torture...torture and hatred..."
My paw snapped a twig and I flinched. Tremulously, I cooed, "H-h-h-h-h-hello?"
The voice went on, seeming to ignore my existance but listening to my voice. "They don't understand...don't understand the pain writhing within...when will they...learn?"
Creeping ever closer, I peeked through the bush and saw a creature. Very small, about as small as me. A soft mint grin...dainty little wings...her back was facing me.
"Is something wrong?" I asked. Swiftly she turned around and I saw her eyes...like two orbs shocking with periwinkle lightning. Tears spewing out as if bolts could cry best.
There was the same screech, but this time...I felt it.
She catapulted towards me pushing me through the bushes. The scream went on and on! Ringing and ringing forever more! Pounding in my ears louder than anything! Echoing...echoing...echoing...
I was gone...

I'm on a writing spree! What joy! Eh...too short...

Gohan
January 5th, 2005, 06:10 PM
ahh!!no you got another cliffhangy!!oohh.how the cliffhangys continue to fool me.
very good SPon11.I haven't figured out what the pokemon is yet.....oh wait..you said in an earlier post what happened to Starlight.

Sankari
January 5th, 2005, 07:47 PM
Yup^-^
It's a cliffhanger that shall haunt you forever!
Forever...forever...forever...

January 19th, 2005, 06:24 PM
What did he do? O.o .........*knows not what the heck you're talking about...*
By the way, I'm sorry. It just pissed me off... I'm still not going to read this story...

Sankari
January 19th, 2005, 07:33 PM
And why not? Just because you think Umbreon is better? Personally, I like Umbreon better, too. But it's kind of silly just to hate a story because it's not about your favorite pokemon.

Mandy-Chan
February 3rd, 2005, 05:31 PM
It's a cliffhanger that shall haunt you forever!
Forever...forever...forever...
*yells into the sky*NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

P.S. This is a great fanfic<3 it's unique from any fanfic I've ever read^^ Keep up the good work spoon^^
*~Mandy~*

Psychotic_Demon
February 3rd, 2005, 06:21 PM
Wow! Keep it going! Are you just gonna continue on, or are you gonna start another story?

Sankari
February 3rd, 2005, 06:54 PM
Wow! Keep it going! Are you just gonna continue on, or are you gonna start another story?I'm making another FanFiction (Grass). If you go to the search thingy, type in *~Grass~* and you'll find it right away...

Psychotic_Demon
February 3rd, 2005, 07:24 PM
I know that... -.-' I meant for Starlight. Are you just gonna keep posting about him?

Sankari
February 3rd, 2005, 07:28 PM
Oh...I'm losing it tonight. No, unfortunately...no. Cliffhangyness...haunting, naha! That didn't make any sense >>

Mandy-Chan
February 3rd, 2005, 07:45 PM
NOOOO! The cliffhanger of dooooooooom! *twitches*