PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Datriot
April 22nd, 2005, 02:28 AM
Hi, I just registered yesterday but I been on the forum for some time, I would have registered before but I had technical problems. I'm 13 years old and
live in Britain, the crappy country it is... :\

Pikabloo
April 22nd, 2005, 03:07 AM
Um... Welcome to PC! I've been here for quite a while too... Also had some problems... Anywho, have fun!

ravenstorture
April 22nd, 2005, 04:11 AM
Welcome to PC! Read and follow the rules and have fun!

Usohachii_Pot
April 22nd, 2005, 07:29 AM
Welcome to the Pokecommunity and remember, most of us don't exist....

ArchAngel
April 22nd, 2005, 08:32 AM
welcome to your doom! I mean PC!
have a good time and blah blah blah all that good stuff PM me if u wanna B friends!

Rhykasho
April 22nd, 2005, 09:23 AM
Hi there, welcome to PC ^_^

If u need any help or if u would like a freind then just PM me :rambo:

BTW, Your av is cool :D

Lucid
April 22nd, 2005, 09:52 AM
dont worry, there's always somewhere crapper... XD
anyway, welcome to PC, just read and follow the rules and have fun, if you have questions, just ask ^^
*gives n00b cookie*

Natsuki
April 22nd, 2005, 12:27 PM
Hey there datriot! =3 Awwwwws, I'm sure Britain isn't all that bad. ^^ I have always wanted to visit there myself. ^.^ Well, my name's Kelsey, it's nice to meet ya. 8D Please check out the rules and jazz like that and have a good time! ^___^

~Kelsey

Mr Cat Dog
April 22nd, 2005, 12:28 PM
Oh, no you don't :P You really really don't.

pika2000
April 22nd, 2005, 12:41 PM
Hi and welcome to PC!
I hope you'll have a great time here :)

Draik
April 22nd, 2005, 04:53 PM
Welcome to death PC! You might want to read the FAQ.

Dignity
April 22nd, 2005, 05:57 PM
Hello! Welcome to PC, read and follow the rules, post lots, and have fun. See ya round!

Team Magma Girl
April 22nd, 2005, 06:07 PM
Welcome to PC. The wierdest forums ever!!!!
Enjoy your time here and stay active!!!!
Make sure you follow the rules.
If you have any question or want to be friends feel free to PM me. ^_^

Lust
April 22nd, 2005, 10:33 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot and you post a lot. If you want to be friends or if you have any questions then you should PM me. :)

Snivi
April 23rd, 2005, 12:49 AM
Hey! Welcome to the community. =3 Have a nice long stay!

Shining Mew
April 23rd, 2005, 04:54 AM
Hey, welcome to PC. Im sure youll have fun here :P Make a lot of posts and stay active! See ya around

-SM

MegaDitto
April 23rd, 2005, 08:53 AM
Hi, I just registered yesterday but I been on the forum for some time, I would have registered before but I had technical problems. I'm 13 years old and
Well no. Every country is special in its own way. Welcome to PC though. Follow the rules. Have a great time here and I hope you have fun.^__^

Ninja Retsu
April 23rd, 2005, 09:41 AM
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Datriot
April 23rd, 2005, 11:47 AM
Thnaks guys! i'll PM you if I need anything! :classic:

BulbasaurTrainer
April 23rd, 2005, 01:36 PM
Hi and welcome to pc have fun here and always follow the rules if you want to be friends just pm me