PDA

View Full Version : new member

Tvan
April 22nd, 2005, 09:03 PM
hello all, i am new to the forum. i've looked around for awhile, just started posting. looks like you all run a good show.

PrinceOfDarkness
April 22nd, 2005, 09:07 PM
Hey, Welcome, follow the rules, have a great time and I would be ur friend, just say so.

Tvan
April 22nd, 2005, 09:15 PM
o yea, i also wanted to know who might be able to make up a trainer card for me, if possible.

goiterboy
April 22nd, 2005, 09:22 PM
Sorry I got no idea how to make them anyway welcome and follow the rules.

Pikabloo
April 22nd, 2005, 09:30 PM
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

buster_wolf
April 22nd, 2005, 09:47 PM
Hey. Welcome to the forum. Like everyone says, follow the rules and you'll be fine.

Kogenta
April 22nd, 2005, 10:04 PM
Welcome to the Pokemon Community, Tvan. A trainer card can be obtained via a request at the "Art Gallery" in the subforum "Trainer Cards".

Lust
April 22nd, 2005, 10:34 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot and you post a lot. If you want to be friends or if you have any questions then you should PM me. :)

Snivi
April 23rd, 2005, 12:48 AM
Hi Tvan! Welcome to PC and have fun posting!

Shining Mew
April 23rd, 2005, 04:53 AM
Hello there, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot of fun here and make a lot of friends ^^

-SM

Team Magma Girl
April 23rd, 2005, 05:40 AM
Welcomies!!!
Have fun here
Please follow the rules and stay active.
PM me if you want to be friends. ^_^

RealPokemonFan
April 23rd, 2005, 05:40 AM
Welcome! Have fun and post lots!

ravenstorture
April 23rd, 2005, 06:56 AM
Welcome to PC! Read and follow the rules and have fun!

Tvan
April 23rd, 2005, 07:05 AM
thanks guys, i'll try and add all i can to PC

Alex_
April 23rd, 2005, 07:36 AM
Hi Tvan welcome to PC o.o

Ryoutarou
April 23rd, 2005, 08:42 AM
Hiya, welcome to PC. Follow the rules and PM me if you need any help at all.

BulbasaurTrainer
April 23rd, 2005, 08:46 AM
Hi and welcome to pc have fun and follow the rules if you want to be friends just pm me

MegaDitto
April 23rd, 2005, 08:51 AM
hello all, i am new to the forum. i've looked around for awhile, just started posting. looks like you all run a good show.
Well thank the staff. The staff trys very hard. Welcome to PC. I hope you make some friends. Follow the rules and Iwill see ya around.^__^

Freenaturearts
April 23rd, 2005, 09:00 AM
Welcome to the forum ^^ Nice to meet you.

And I knew I saw a guest here alot, It's best to check out a site befor registering, I hope you have a great time here. And I may not make trainer cards, but let me know if you need a banner made form scratch or avitar =3. If you need any friends feel free to Pm me ^_^ I agree with Blue, if you need any help Pm em ^^ He's great at helping =D!. You might be abile to go to the art forum and find a bunch of people with Requested trainer card threds in the spirters area=D They might be abile to help you there^^.Heres some links ====>Shiny hunter trainer cards (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=36599) Totodile158 Trainer card shop (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=36171)
Newten5 New styled T-Cards (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=33705)

Ninja Retsu
April 23rd, 2005, 09:44 AM
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Lucid-Acid
April 23rd, 2005, 10:07 AM
hiya~
welcome to PC, just read and follow the rules, and have fun, if you have any questions, just ask ^^
*gives n00b cookie*

Tvan
April 23rd, 2005, 01:12 PM
it's nice to be on a forum that's so welcoming. i post regularly on three different bmw forums, and there must be at least 5 jerks for every nice guy on those boards. i'm glad to see that pc isn't like that. :)

pika2000
April 24th, 2005, 01:14 PM
Hi dude, welcome here^^
I hope that you'll find many new friends and that you'll enjoy your time here :)