PDA

View Full Version : Hey im new here?

Legolas
April 23rd, 2005, 01:42 AM
Hey im new here im the little brother of Maya Miyazono.She told me how cool this place is and was right.I made a lot of friends durning pm's while a slight problem came @.@ .Im just really glad to be there.Everyone is nice :classic:

Kyogre-chan
April 23rd, 2005, 01:47 AM
Hey there, and welcome to the community! ^_^; I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, as your older sister does. Anyway, you can call me Ty. If you need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask. ^^

Pikabloo
April 23rd, 2005, 04:04 AM
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Shining Mew
April 23rd, 2005, 04:59 AM
Yeah, a lot of people are really friendly here xD Welcome to PC! Hope you have fun and become a really active poster :P

-SM

Team Magma Girl
April 23rd, 2005, 05:00 AM
Welcomies!!!
Have fun and post alot.
Please read and follow the rules.
PM me if you want to be friends.

ravenstorture
April 23rd, 2005, 07:01 AM
Welcome to PC! Read and follow the rules and have fun!

BulbasaurTrainer
April 23rd, 2005, 08:47 AM
HI and welcome to pc have fun and always follow the rules if you want to be friends just pm me if you want

MegaDitto
April 23rd, 2005, 09:00 AM
Welcome to the forums and enjoy your self here. Follow the rules and read the FAQ is you want to know some things about PC. I hope you enjoy yourself.

latias45
April 23rd, 2005, 09:17 AM
hi, welcome! have fun and read the rules

Freenaturearts
April 23rd, 2005, 09:19 AM
Welcome to the forum Lagolas, I hear you'r talking to Porygon alot ^_~ He's a funny fellow, a warning for you though is that he's very.... Random =3(I'll leave it at thatXD)

Be sure to read and follow the rules, have alot of fun and Pm people you want to be friends with ^_^. Good luck in all you'r posts and I hope you'r bigger sib takes care of ya here =D I know it can be hard joining a new forum, but always remember the nice people that make it possible(The Staff of PokeCommunity).

Ninja Retsu
April 23rd, 2005, 09:48 AM
Hey im new here im the little brother of Maya Miyazono.She told me how cool this place is and was right.I made a lot of friends durning pm's while a slight problem came @.@ .Im just really glad to be there.Everyone is nice :classic:
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Natsuki
April 23rd, 2005, 09:54 AM
OMG Legolas ish hot!!! <3<3<3~~~ OK, now that I've let my feelings be known, welcome to The PokeCommunity! ^^ I'm sure you'll have an awsome time here, but please follow the rules. ^___^

~Kelsey

Lucid-Acid
April 23rd, 2005, 10:10 AM
hey ^^
welcome to PC, read and follow, the rules, and have fun, if you have any questions dont be afraid to ask~
*gives n00b cookie*

Lust
April 23rd, 2005, 01:06 PM
Hey, have fun here! It seems that you have already added me to your friend's list. So I'll add you too.

PrinceOfDarkness
April 23rd, 2005, 01:55 PM
Hey im new here im the little brother of Maya Miyazono.She told me how cool this place is and was right.I made a lot of friends durning pm's while a slight problem came @.@ .Im just really glad to be there.Everyone is nice :classic:Heya Legolas, Have fun, follow the rules, enjoy urself and have a great time here ~Johnny~

Porygon
April 23rd, 2005, 05:19 PM
Ige! Mwar! Ya already know me, so another hi! XD

LOL @ FNA *innocent look*

.Socks
April 23rd, 2005, 10:21 PM
Hi! Read the rules, and have FUN!!! n_N

pika2000
April 24th, 2005, 01:20 PM
Hi and welcome to PC^^
Have fun and enjoy your time :)