PDA

View Full Version : hi im new here

Dragrie3000
April 23rd, 2005, 04:43 AM
groudon92 is my friend he intruduced me 2 pc, :D

Pikabloo
April 23rd, 2005, 04:45 AM
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Are you Filipino? *Pokes your location* Cause I am...

Shining Mew
April 23rd, 2005, 05:05 AM
Cool, welcome to PC xD I hope you have fun here. Remember to read the rules!

-SM

groudon92
April 23rd, 2005, 05:09 AM
hi pao basahin mo PM ko!!! anyways welcome :D ako si mang caloy hehehe :D have fun and read rules!!! or you will face the consequences! (tama ba spelling ko?) :D :D moderators sorry 4 speaking tagalog if tagalog is not allowed :D

Pikabloo
April 23rd, 2005, 05:12 AM
Yes groundon92, you spelt it right :P I'm Filipino. Again, enjoy your stay here!

BulbasaurTrainer
April 23rd, 2005, 08:49 AM
Hi and welcome to pc ahve fun and always follow the rules if you wanna be friends just ask me in a pm

MegaDitto
April 23rd, 2005, 09:02 AM
Welcome to the site and have a good time. Read the FAQ is you need help with anything.^__^

Freenaturearts
April 23rd, 2005, 09:10 AM
Lol it's great to have friend already here befor you come, I was brought here thanks to pichuman and knowing I could find Claire here =3, Welcome to Pc ^_^ and thanks G92 for linking em ^_^, It's always nice to have new people around =D.Be sure to read and follow the rules of each forum area and have a great time here with your pal . If you'r looking for more friends Or any help thats possibly needed, feel free to Pm me.

Ninja Retsu
April 23rd, 2005, 09:46 AM
groudon92 is my friend he intruduced me 2 pc, :D
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Natsuki
April 23rd, 2005, 09:57 AM
Hello Dragrie! ^^ I'm Kelsey, it's nice to meet you. ^.~ Welcome to The PokeCommunity! 8D Please read the rules for PC as well as the rules set for the other forums. ^^ Feel free to PM me anytime if you ever need any help. ^____^ Catch ya later! ;D

~Kelsey

Lucid-Acid
April 23rd, 2005, 10:09 AM
hey there ^^
welcome to PC, just read and follow the rules, and if you have any questions just ask~
have fun here *gives n00b cookie*

Lust
April 23rd, 2005, 12:59 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot and you post a lot. If you want to be friends or if you have any questions then you should PM me. :)

pika2000
April 24th, 2005, 01:07 PM
Hi and welcome to the community.
Try to be active and find many new friends :)