PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Heroes!

ji_ji_rachi
January 8th, 2004, 12:28 PM
HEY EVERY BODY! List all yu Sonic Heros cheats,hints ect! I allso have a question are chao in this game?

Shadow
January 8th, 2004, 02:54 PM
I just got it! I'm taking a break to come see PC (and I was hungry).

The only Chao I've seen in the game are Cheese (Cream The Rabbits partner), a neutral and dark Chao throwing stuff at you in bonus stages, a neutral Chao you rescue with the Chaotix and Chocola Chao. You don't raise any though.

As for cheats/hints/etc. none yet except that I know if you get all 7 Chaos Emeralds you unlock a secret story (haven't done it yet but I know it is 100% true).

I was going to start a topic but you beat me to it XD My favorite team so far is Team Dark and Charmy's voice is annoying. Meh, dinner will take a while..
*runs off to play it more*

Arcanine
January 8th, 2004, 03:11 PM
My brother is going to get it (see get your brother or sister to get it then you play it XD) but every where we go thay dont have it. So im going to have to call around for it (if all fails go to ToysRus XD). But it looks like a good game. It said it was going to come on on the X-Box and PS2 but Game Cube gets it first.

ji_ji_rachi
January 8th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Thanx shadow. I bet Super Sonic Hyper Knuckles and Hyper Tails are in the secret story line.To bad about the chao I was gona put my angel chao in that game. I can usaly beet a sonic game in 5 days max[beet sonic adventure in 2 days.]

Roxas
January 8th, 2004, 03:58 PM
it is gonna come out for x-box and ps2. but the ps2 sonic heros sucks. the graphics is worse, the sounds are worse and just about everything else is worse than the sonic heros for x-box and gamecube. the one for gamecube is the best one out of the ones for x-box and ps2. so, i'm gonna get it for gamecube

Shadow
January 9th, 2004, 09:31 AM
I'm about halfway through Team Sonic and Team Darks' stories. This game is kind of difficult compared to the Adventure series, and the boss fights are kind of cool.

*EXTREME SPOILERS FOR THE SECRET STORY*

Metal Sonic transforms into Metal Madness and Team Rose, Chaotix, and Dark fight it (similar to Cannon's Core in SA2:B). Metal Madness then transforms into Metal Overlord and flies away. Then Sonic uses the Chaos Emeralds to go super and uses his powers to give Knuckles and Tails golden shields and he lifts them up to fight Metal Overlord. The ending is pretty funny.

***END SPOILERS***

Meh, question time! Which do you prefer? Dr. Robotnik, Dr. Eggman, Dr. Ivo Robotnik, or just Eggman? I like Dr. Ivo Robotnik, since it is his full, real name (Eggman is a nickname)

ji_ji_rachi
January 9th, 2004, 09:48 AM
I'm about halfway through Team Sonic and Team Darks' stories. This game is kind of difficult compared to the Adventure series, and the boss fights are kind of cool.

*EXTREME SPOILERS FOR THE SECRET STORY*

Metal Sonic transforms into Metal Madness and Team Rose, Chaotix, and Dark fight it (similar to Cannon's Core in SA2:B). Metal Madness then transforms into Metal Overlord and flies away. Then Sonic uses the Chaos Emeralds to go super and uses his powers to give Knuckles and Tails golden shields and he lifts them up to fight Metal Overlord. The ending is pretty funny.

***END SPOILERS***

Meh, question time! Which do you prefer? Dr. Robotnik, Dr. Eggman, Dr. Ivo Robotnik, or just Eggman? I like Dr. Ivo Robotnik, since it is his full, real name (Eggman is a nickname)

Super Sonic is allways in the final fight.
I heard that metal sonic doesn't turn too metal thing.....dude....whatever you called it. I thought SHADOW was DEAD! Tell me how he survived collision whith the earth.

Shadow
January 9th, 2004, 10:00 AM
He does, it is confirmed. I have even seen a movie of when he transforms (its at Sonic-Cult, which is full of vulgur language, and rude comments, but also some decent information).

It never says how Shadow survives. All that is known is that he was presumed dead after his fall to Earth, Rouge finds him in a stasis pod in Eggman's base and he has amnesia so he can't remember anything about how he survived or anything else before Rouge freed him for that matter.

Roxas
January 9th, 2004, 12:38 PM

i like Dr. Robotnik better because i grew up as him being called Dr. Robotnik. Every single thing about sonic that i have (eccept for Sonic Adventure 2 Battle) has him being called Dr. Robotnik.

ji_ji_rachi
January 10th, 2004, 05:17 AM
I bet Shadow lands in the egg carrier that was left out at see in sonic adventure.

Shadow
January 11th, 2004, 04:14 PM
LOL Amy does mention the Egg Carrier!
"This weather reminds me of the weather during our battle on the Egg Carrier!"

Heh, status report: Team Sonic and Dark: Final Fortress; Team Rose: Egg Empereror; Team Chaotix: Robot Storm

ji_ji_rachi
January 14th, 2004, 02:10 PM
Yaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just orderd the game from amazon.

Shadow
January 14th, 2004, 02:38 PM
Glad that you can finally play it.

Are the creators obsessed with the Egg Carrier? Knuckles mentioned it too in Final Fortress.....

Status: Team Sonic: Egg Emperor; Team Dark: Final Fortress; Team Rose: Completed; Team Chaotix: Final Fortress; 3 Chaos Emeralds

ji_ji_rachi
January 14th, 2004, 02:55 PM
Nice job on the game Shadow. When I get it (should be here by Friday) I will post udates on it.I have the demo and I am pretty good at it.

Shadow
January 14th, 2004, 03:00 PM
The demo that came with Mario Kart? The real game is more difficult. The Team Dark Bullet Station is much more difficult, the one on the demo is actually more like Team Chaotix's Bullet Station (except for the mission objectives).

The hardest levels/bosses are probably Team Dark's Haunted Castle/Mystic Mansion/Robot Storm, Team Chaotix's Egg Fleet, Robot Storm, and Final Fortress and Bingo Highway and Egg Emperor with all teams (even Team Rose)

ji_ji_rachi
January 14th, 2004, 03:05 PM
This game sounds wack/cool
whitch team should i play with first.

Kairi
January 14th, 2004, 03:09 PM
The demo that came with Mario Kart? The real game is more difficult. The Team Dark Bullet Station is much more difficult, the one on the demo is actually more like Team Chaotix's Bullet Station (except for the mission objectives).

The hardest levels/bosses are probably Team Dark's Haunted Castle/Mystic Mansion/Robot Storm, Team Chaotix's Egg Fleet, Robot Storm, and Final Fortress and Bingo Highway and Egg Emperor with all teams (even Team Rose)Egg Emperor isnt very hard for Team Rose if you keep nabbing the 20 ring containers and do their super Team Blast over and over, thats what theyre there for. Not going to get an A, but easy to do just for getting it done.

Shadow
January 14th, 2004, 03:11 PM
Team Rose is for beguinners. Their levels are shorter and easier, their Team Blast gives them all levels up and temporary invincibility, and you have to go through the tutorial with Omochao >.< Team Sonic is like Normal difficulty and Team Dark is hard. Team Chaotix is like semi-hard because it has weird mission objectives like find 5 keys, find the lost Chao, or collect 200 rings (kind of like Emerald Hunting from the Adventure series, but with different things).

Edit: Dang Kairi you post quick @.@ That is what I did. It only got ahrd because Big didn't want to cooperate, and whenever I jumped from platform to platform I was either too close and hit the Egg Emperor or too far away and couldn't get moving fast enough and he charged me, knocking me off. I hate Team Rose...Except Cheese, he's cool, but I hate Team Rose...

ji_ji_rachi
January 14th, 2004, 03:12 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmm.... very good info.

Kairi
January 14th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Team Rose is for beguinners. Their levels are shorter and easier, their Team Blast gives them all levels up and temporary invincibility, and you have to go through the tutorial with Omochao >.< Team Sonic is like Normal difficulty and Team Dark is hard. Team Chaotix is like semi-hard because it has weird mission objectives like find 5 keys, find the lost Chao, or collect 200 rings (kind of like Emerald Hunting from the Adventure series, but with different things).Oh, and their Team Blast gives them a shield. Cant forget that. x_x; I dont use Team Blast often enough though

ji_ji_rachi
January 14th, 2004, 03:14 PM
I will start with Team Chaotix........with nintendo power by my side

Shadow
January 14th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Team Rose get's a sheild. Guess I never see it through the invincibility... I mainly use Team Blasts during boss fights, and areas where there are two of those giant hammer bots.

Team Chaotix is nice. Charmy get's annyoning though. It is funny when he tries to imitate Espio though. Espio: "On guard" Charmy: "Guard on!" I like going around with Espio invisible and alone and through shurikens at everything XD

ji_ji_rachi
January 14th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Does vector have anything special about him?

Shadow
January 14th, 2004, 03:32 PM
He has an unlimited supply of Bubble Gum and is the leader. He shoots giant, explosive, bubble gum bubbles at level three and he uses a bubble to glide. He also can hurt robots with his bad singing O.o If you leave him alone too long he will try humming along with the level music, badly I may add....

Arcanine
January 15th, 2004, 10:45 AM
Well my brother beat it today, and you never find out about Shadow. I mean is that Shadow that you be in the game a clone/rebot like all the others or is that Shadows at the Team Dark ending seen, or the real Shadow that was on SA2:B. I mean he even says something about how he is not the real Shadow (or thats what he thinks after he saw that other Shadow as a robot) on the level with the battle ship.

Shadow
January 15th, 2004, 01:58 PM
According to Sega of America it is the real one, but they can't be trusted due to past confusion made by them. (Mobius/Earth; Robotnik/Eggman) Sonic Battle continues the storyline (beat the Japnese version which has an English text option) and Shadow starts to remember a little bit about Maria, ARK, and Gerald so it probably is him. And Chaos and Gamma (atually a new model of Gamma called Chaos Gamma) are back ^^

Oh and I beat Team Dark's story last night anway. Meh now for Team Chaotix, Team Sonic, get the Chaos Emeralds, and beat the Secret Story.

MegaLightBlaze
January 15th, 2004, 03:58 PM
It would be awsome if they had an unlockable team Choa.
Light: Fly
Neutral: Speed
Dark: Power

Shadow
January 15th, 2004, 04:07 PM
I wish this was a team:

Team Ancient:
Tikal: Speed
Chaos 0: Power
Neutral Chao: Flight (If Charmy can lift the Chaotix then a chao could lift them.)
Team Blast: Wave of Destruction: Chao lifts Tikal, who prays to the Master Emerald, who makes all the Chaos Emeralds appear and turn Chaos to Perfect Chaos and a flood wipes out all enemies and the emeralds leave and Chaos reverts to its Chaos 0.

**Spoilers**
This could actually help Metal Sonic get Chaos data since Froggy probably didn't have much on Chaos anymore and Chocola probably didn't know much about Chaos either since it was recently released and according to Sonic Battle, doesn't come out much unless there is a disaster at hand.

ji_ji_rachi
January 15th, 2004, 04:08 PM
Yes!!!!!im Getting It Tomorow!!!!!!! :).

TEAM=MAGNA
GAMA-FLY

METAL SONIC-SPEED

OMEGA-POWER
TEAM BLAST-METAL SONIC STARTS A SPIN DASH , GAMA THROWS HIM UP,OMEGA BLASTS METAL SONIC INTO THE GROUND,AND A HUGE EXPLOSION DESTROYS EVERY ONE ON THE SCREEN.

MegaLightBlaze
January 15th, 2004, 04:14 PM
My friend has it and I'm doing alot of the harder stuff for him but when I get it(In a couple days) I'll make him do his own game and to quit rellying on me.

Shadow
January 15th, 2004, 04:23 PM
The Chaos Emeralds are hard to get. I only have three.

Check out my new avatar. Thanks to Sonic-Cult for all of the CG theatres! If you can't read it, it says "Ultimate Lifeform data has been copied"

MegaLightBlaze
January 15th, 2004, 04:29 PM
Off topic: Nice Avatar.
On topic: Uh... Can't wait to get the game.

punkie90
January 15th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Umm. Is this game like the other game that was for GC. I fit is i'm not getting this game...

Shadow
January 15th, 2004, 05:03 PM
If you mean the ported Adventure ones then yes and no. It is 3-D and ahs voices like them but is a lot different. You control 3 charaters at once, it has a very deep storyline for a Sonic game, it has a team for beginners and one for advanced players, it is more challenging, it is less glitchy, and a lot of other differences.
This game isn't like the adventue series. In this game we tried to go back to Sonic's roots. or something like that (not exact quote)

ji_ji_rachi
January 15th, 2004, 05:25 PM
Shadow where did you get that avatar?It is soooooooo cool!!!!!! WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow
January 16th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Deleted my last post so I could post again :p Incase you missed it, it said: Woah, too many exclamation marks.... They were making my screen scroll sideways....

And I made it myself from one of Team Dark's cut scenes.

I just had to post again because I beat all 4 main stories and the secret story! Metal Madness/Overlord is great! I fell in love the with Metal Overlord theme (I usually dislike music with lyrics...). It's pretty cool when he throws the battleships at you XD The Chaos Emeralds were getting on my nerves though....

Kairi
January 16th, 2004, 08:24 PM
Ive beat Team Sonic and Team Rose, and about halfway though on Teams Dark and Chaotix. Should I get the Chaos Emeralds before I finish both teams up? Does it matter? I can get them all with Rose and have it count for all of them right? O_o;

Shadow
January 16th, 2004, 08:38 PM
The Chaos Emeralds you get with one team count for all the teams. And I waited until I beat all 4 stories and got them with Team Rose in challenge mode becasue their levels are shorter and I rarely get hit with them. In the special stages use Power Formation to collect spheres better and hold b once you get some spheres.

*remembers when he was halfway through Team Dark and Chaotix at their Robot Storm and shudders*
All those wasted extra lives......And so many bad concerts >.<

Arcanine
January 16th, 2004, 10:40 PM
You will need to beat all 4 stories and get all 7 Chaos Emeralds to get to the last story.

MegaLightBlaze
January 17th, 2004, 01:13 PM
:( I can't decide which to get first. Sonic Heros or Sonic Battle. Oh the Humannity :surprised :confused: :embarrass :( :'( :'(

Kairi
January 17th, 2004, 01:18 PM
Id get Heroes, probably cause I like it better. Plus doesnt Heroes story lead into Battle, not the other way around?

Shadow
January 17th, 2004, 06:24 PM
Yeah, Heroes comes first because Rouge mentions Omega, Shadow has amnesia still, and he still wonders if he is real a little.

Kairi
January 17th, 2004, 06:28 PM
I saw your avatar today after beating up Egg Albatross, I think. ^_^ Im at the forest for Chaotix and Dark. Still procrastinating about the Emeralds. I played a little Sonic Battle, its confusing. @_@;

Shadow
January 17th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Yep, my avatar is from the CG after Egg Albatross in Team Dark's story.

Do mean Sonic Battle is confusing as in gameplay or storyline?

Kairi
January 17th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Gameplay it seems. That robot you get seems to have like, a million things to do with it. Plus the way Tails explained it didnt help. ^_^;;;

ji_ji_rachi
January 18th, 2004, 09:28 AM
status:all chaos emeralds for team chaotic-halfway through their game.

Shadow
January 18th, 2004, 04:05 PM
How do you have all Chaos Emeralds for Team Chaotix if you're only halfway through their game? Or do you mean you have all of them up to the point you are at? What level are you at anyway?

"You'll regret this doctor. Even if I'm not real, I'm still the Ultimate Lifeform, Shadow the Hedgehog!"

ji_ji_rachi
January 19th, 2004, 02:14 PM
I have all chaos emeralds up to that point( chaos is power!!!!)I ferget what level I am on.Can i get a coppy of your old metal sonic avitar?I AM A BANNANA!!!!!!!!!

Shadow
January 19th, 2004, 02:24 PM
OK you can use it.

I currently have 20 A Ranks. Whoo, now a whole lot more to go.

Also be sure to check out my fan fic, Time of Chaos in Other FanFiction and Role Play!

"I was created for the sole purpose of destroying, but I can never seem to defeat you. That's why I transformed myself with my own hands."
~~Metal Overlord

ji_ji_rachi
January 19th, 2004, 03:16 PM
thank you shadow but how can i use/upload my avitar?

Kairi
January 19th, 2004, 03:59 PM
thank you shadow but how can i use/upload my avitar?Click the image thumbnail. Now right click the image that opened and choose save as and save it to your computer. Then go into your usercp and choose avatar. Scroll to Custom avatar and click browse, Select the image off your computer, and click add or ok. Then submit the changes.

ji_ji_rachi
January 24th, 2004, 03:05 PM
still wont werk.I like to spell things rong.

Shadow
January 26th, 2004, 08:32 PM
Can't figure out why. It worked for me.

Anyways, Kairi, did you ever get that last emerald?

And does anyone here know how fast you have to do Egg Albatross to get A-Rank. The closest I got was a B with Chaotix.

Meh, I feel like posting these for some reason. Times to get A-Ranks on bosses:
Egg Hawk: Under 1 Minute
Team Battles: Under 45 seconds
Robot Carnival: ?
Robot Storm: ?
Egg Albatross: ?
Egg Emperor: I think under 2 minutes, I'm not sure.
Metal Madness and Overlord: Under 7 mintues

Kairi
January 26th, 2004, 08:48 PM
I beat Sonic Heroes over the weekend. Metal Madness was pretty easy, but died once as Team Dark and once as Team Chaotix. I beat Metal Overlord in one try though, a bit disappointing. Not nearly as cool as the Finalhazard was. I also so wanted to fight him with his cape on and long spikes, he looked so cool and was the reason I even bought it. ;_;

Oh well, time for all As. ^_^ I have all As on the bosses,
Robot Carnival, 1:30 I think. I have 1:29:54 for Team Rose and under three minutes for the rest, all As.
Egg Albatros is 1:30 all around.

Shadow
January 27th, 2004, 10:43 AM
Everyone wants to fight him in that form it seems. Darn Sonic Team making him transform before you fight him like that >.>

You liked Finalhazard? Dang I hate that thing, cool that you got to play as Shadow but that big ugly lizard was just so annoying. I still like Chaos best out of the three recent Super Sonic battles.

Thanks for the times. *needs to figure new strategy for Egg Albatross*

I have A's on the first four levels for each team (Seaside Hill, Ocean Palace, Egg Hawk, and Grand Metropolis) and I'm working on Power Plant now. I was so close to it with Team Sonic but Tails didn't want to grab the pully in the power storage tank ._.

Metal_Sonic
January 28th, 2004, 09:06 AM
I like the music fer the games

Kairi
January 28th, 2004, 12:42 PM
Im frustrated trying to get an A on Metal Overlord. Is it worth getting the levels up for Chaotix before I start pounding Madness?

Shadow
January 28th, 2004, 12:48 PM
Meh, not really. Just use Espio and Vector to attack it. The levels up don't seem to effect the amount of damage done to it by Espio/Charmy.

IceKitten
February 23rd, 2004, 11:28 AM
I got an A on the albatross, but my only strategy was being Espio and keep homing on it invisible, cuz when u get an A, he says something like he used ultimate ninja power

Shadow
February 23rd, 2004, 01:33 PM
You did not need to revive this topic since:
1)It was a month since the last post.
2)Your thread is doing fine.
3)We don't need two Sonic Heroes threads.

**CLOSED**