PDA

View Full Version : The Team Wars

Shinin
April 23rd, 2005, 09:38 AM
It was a bad time in the Pokemon World. It was known as the Team Wars. The 3 teams were at large. Novo Team Rocket, Team Magma and Team Aqua were basically in a large gang war. The police force could do nothing since they were so strong. Hoenn, Johto and Kanto were avoided at all cost. Why Rocket was involved in the fight was unkown, since most thought that what they wanted to do had nothing to do with Aqua and Magma's desires. Would this feud ever end? Which team would dominate?

We will be members of the teams. These are the available spots:

Novo Team Rocket:
Leader: Zeron (Me, Shinin)
Executive: Kristi (Nightingale)
Admin 1: Brent (Nightingale)
Admin 2: Free
Elite 1: Rachel (Me, Shinin)
Elite 2: Free
Elite 3: Free
Grunts: Controlled by everyone on their team

Team Magma:
Leader: Zidane (Yami Zidane)
Executive: Leon (Poke Chaos)
Admin 1: Free
Elite 1: Alexander (Randall)
Elite 2: CJ (Legolas)

Team Aqua:
Leader: Oki Ran (Alana)
Executive: Tytha (Wolf Goddess)
Admin 1: Free
Elite 1: Amy (Angel Vaporeon)
Elite 2: Free

To join, fill out this form:

Name:
Team:
Appearance:
Description:
Pokemon:

Example:
Name: Shinin
Team: Novo Team Rocket
Appearance: Very tall. Wears a black trenchoat with golden lining the pockets. Wears a silver chain. Has medium length dark brown hair.
Description: He can get very angry at times and has a short temper. He has moderate physical strength.
Pokemon: Manyula, Blastoise, Dragonite, Sceptile, Tyranitar

Name: Rachel
Appearance: Average height. Has long blonde hair. Wears a tank top and baggy pants.
Pokemon: Feraligatr, Pidgeot, Machamp, Walrein, Houndoom

Poke Chaos
April 23rd, 2005, 10:00 AM
I don't get it. How would we fight?

Yami_Zidane
April 23rd, 2005, 10:00 AM
finnaly an RP where your not the good guy
Name: Zidane
Team: Magma
Appearance: long scruffy brown hair and crimson eyes, wears a red and black coat and black trousers
Description: is usually relaxed but when things dont go his way he personaly sees that it doesnt happen again
Pokemon:Salamence, Donphan, Camerupt, Arcanine and Blaziken

Poke Chaos
April 23rd, 2005, 10:15 AM
Name: Leon
Team: Magma
Appearance: longish scruffy blonde hair and brown eyes, wears a lether black coat and black leather trousers
Description: is humorous, but when it's time for seriousness, he is serious
Pokemon: Flareon, Skitty, Magmar, Ninetales, Arcanine, Blaziken

Shinin
April 23rd, 2005, 10:15 AM
You have been accepted, Yami Zidane.

I don't get it. How would we fight?

Post-based battles.

~Nightingale~
April 23rd, 2005, 11:11 AM
Sounds neato! I'd love to join!

Name: Kristi
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/digitaldude/lovehina_1_800.jpg (except in Rocket uniform and she has red hair up in a bun and blue eyes)
Description: Very serious despite her apperance, she doesn't take anything for grated and would do anything to help Novo Team Rocket win, even if it means playing dirty.
Pokemon: Flygon, Absol, Gardevior, Lanturn, Blaziken, Misdreavus

Alana
April 23rd, 2005, 11:14 AM
Name: Oki Ran
Team: Aqua
Appearance: Short dirty blonde hair, watery dark blue eyes, team Aua head band, blue pants with red marks on them(Team Aqua pants), a short black tank top, a blue sleavless jacket, and blue gloves.
Description: She's sarcastic and calm at the worst of times. She is kind but strict. She has a friendly nature but will only be friends with certain people. She is a natural leader and has plenty of skill in her work.
Pokemon: Swampert, Gyarados, Vaporeon, Dewgong, Dragonair, and Totodile.

Shinin
April 23rd, 2005, 11:58 AM
Yay, more people.

We will start when get at least 4 or 5 people per team.

Wolf_Goddess
April 24th, 2005, 05:41 AM
Name: Tytha
Appearance: A Tall girl with long silver hair worn in a long braid that ends at middle-back. She wears a black shirt with a large blue "A" and jeans. She wears black boots that end at the shin (Not that large) and wears a black glove on her right hand. Her left hand is bare.
Description: Calm. She also is cruel to those she doesn't know, or rookie Aquas. She treats her pokemon kinder then people, yet also pushes them.
Pokemon: Dragonair, Dragonite, Kingdra, and a black Vaporeon.

Other:((Just felt like adding this in)) She was a past Dragon Handler and Tamer, but then joined Team Aqua after all the power they had promised her. She knew they were just after her Dragons (And her black Vaporeon) but joined for the lust of power. The single glove on her right hand still means she a Dragon Handler and Tamer.

Shinin
April 24th, 2005, 07:15 AM
Good, more people.

At least 2 more for each team is needed to start.

Randall Raichu
April 24th, 2005, 09:37 AM
Name: Alexander
Team:Magma
Appearance:http://www.freewebs.com/ledastudios/rpr/profiles/cappers/Ray.jpg
Description:strict,tough,but caring,trustworthy
Pokemon:Cumcusken,Sableye,Camerupt,Torkoal,Charizard,and Salemance

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
April 24th, 2005, 09:49 AM
Name: Amethystia Moon (Amy)

Appearance: She's 4'10" at the most, but simply, she is just someone who you can't possibly comment. A blondie with a soft, azure hat, is also light skinned. She wears a cobalt shirt, with sapphires pinned on it. Simply enough, but she also wears a skirt of the same color with midnight black strokes embroidered on it. Her eyes are a cerulean color, and yet, she also wears an Amethyst locket, with the picture of her favorite Water-type: Vaporeon.
Description: Amy may be a charming person, but she is sometimes known to be artistic and caring. As her life goes on, Amy is destined to be a master at handling water pokemon. Amy is willing to try new things and hopes to master her goals.

Pokemon:

1. Vaporeon (Aqua)
2. Dragonair (Starlight)
3. Manectric (Light)
4. Charizard (Charm)
5. Luvdisc (Candy)
6. Altaria (Bright)

Pokemon:

Shinin
April 24th, 2005, 11:17 AM
You've both been accepted.

NOTE:
If we don't get 1 more person for Magma & Aqua and 2 more people for Rocket within the next day or so, all remaining spaces will be powerplayed by that team's leader (me for Rocket, Yami Zidane for Magma and Alana for Aqua).

Legolas
April 25th, 2005, 12:10 PM
sounds sweet. I will jion

Name: CJ
Team:Magma
Appearance:5'11, very strong and cool. Brown flat-top hair. Black sleavless shirt, Black long pants.Black cap backwards.
Description:Looks nice, but sometimes acts like a diablo.Loves to fight poke man battles.

Poke man:

1: Sczior
2: Pikachu
3:Charziard
4:Umberon
5:Zaptos
6:Espeon
5:

Shinin
April 25th, 2005, 02:55 PM
You have been accepted.

Poke Chaos
April 25th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Do we have enough people?

~Nightingale~
April 25th, 2005, 03:17 PM
I voulnteer to be a Novo Team Rocket Admin too.. If I'm allowed to, here is his form:

Name: Brent
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/digitaldude/98615d43.gif (except with rocket uniform)
Description: Same as Kristi's..
Other: Is Kristi's younger brother
Pokemon: Swampert, Umbreon, Alakazam, Manetric, Medicham, Gengar

Shinin
April 26th, 2005, 03:38 AM
Let's just wait 1 more day...

NOTE
You can only join Team Aqua or Rocket now.

Randall Raichu
April 27th, 2005, 05:48 PM
ok one more day is gone...so can we start

Shinin
April 28th, 2005, 03:24 AM
OoC: OK, we can begin.

IC: Zeron walked down the hall of his base. It was on the side of Mount Ember on Knot Island, one of the nine Sevii Islands. There were windows on the edge of the base so that you could see the ocean and the other islands & lands. He made his way to his office. He sat down in the large, red chair in it. Outside the window in front of him, he could see the border of Kanto and Johto. He started using his computer.

Wolf_Goddess
April 28th, 2005, 10:58 AM
Tytha felt the smooth head of her Black Vaporeon under her left hand. Her silver hair was drawn back in a braid with a black silk ribbon. Her gloved-hand rested on her lap as she sat at the stairs, her eyes blank as she watched the nothingness.

Alana
April 28th, 2005, 11:49 AM
OKi fiddled with some controls on the sub she was in. Beside her Swampert was snoozing peacefully. "At least get to sleep." She muttered looking at the monitor. "Let's see. I bit more East." She said fiddling with a control sick. "Alright that should do it. Now I think I should check on the rest of the crew." She left Swampert where he was and walked down the halls towards the mess hall.

Yami_Zidane
April 28th, 2005, 11:58 AM
Zidane sat in his office looking over a battle plan, his Blaziken was standing guard at the door. Suddenly there was a knock at the door "come" Zidane grunted and in came three low level Magma grunts "sir we've spotted members of Team Aqua and Novo Rocket" one of them said breathlessly "hmph perfect" Zidane said as a smirk appeared on his face...

Alana
April 28th, 2005, 12:03 PM
Ruki was about to get some food after making sure everything was alright when her Swampert hurried into the room. "What's up Swampy?" She asked using one of the many nicknames for her Pokemon.

"Swam pert."

"Are you sure?" She asked putting the tray down and hurrying after the retreating Swampert.

"Pert swam swampert."

"Alright." She reached the control room and glanced at the long range radar. Sure enough two dots had appeared. One was red and in the form of a volcano and the other was red and in the shape of an R. It was Team Aqua's special tracking system to help them locate Team Magma and Nova Rocket. "Alright go round up the elites. Bring them here so I can relay the news. But be quick about it." Swampert nodded and darted out of the room.

Randall Raichu
April 28th, 2005, 12:14 PM
Alexander walked and bowed, "Boss, I have urgent news. Nova Rocket and Aqua have kidnapped about 20 of our men what should I do about it?"

Yami_Zidane
April 28th, 2005, 12:21 PM
"gather all the people you can and get them back im not having them think they have the upper hand on us, go now!"

Shinin
April 28th, 2005, 02:35 PM
OoC: It's NovO Team Rocket, not NovA.

IC: Zeron logged into his computer. He accessed the program that allowed him to contact members of NTR. He contacted the group that was going on a siege against the Magma base. "Is everything going according to plan?" Zeron asked Rachel, the elite heading the assault.
"Almost," she replied, "I believe Magma has found out that we're here."
"How in hell did they find out? What happened to our special cloaking device?"
"I don't know, but they know we're going at them. Should we retreat?"
"Bah... no, continue the assault. Try to enter the base as quietly and as secretly as possible."
"OK." Rachel's image disappeared.
Their technology is better than I thought it was... thought Zeron.

Yami_Zidane
April 28th, 2005, 02:49 PM
Zidane picked up a radio communicator and switched it on "Kilet, come in...can you hear me?" he asked his top Admin "yessir" a voice replied. "Seal the exits and alert everybody to be on the look out for Novo team rocket. They have already captured some of our men" he exclaimed "i'll get right on it".
"Now you two" he said pointing to the Magma members outside his office "check every inch of the base and find our missing members"
...'crap' he thought to himself 'why didnt i see this coming'

Poke Chaos
April 28th, 2005, 03:03 PM
"Sir! Novo Team Rocket has been spotted! They are trying to enter, but we're holding them off well!" yelled Leon, as he ran to Zidane.

Yami_Zidane
April 28th, 2005, 03:07 PM
"good, get as many people over there as possible and dont let them escape"he replied 'if we manage to at least capture one we can find out the location of NTR' he thought to himself

Poke Chaos
April 28th, 2005, 03:10 PM
"But, sir! They are coming from all over! We must contact allies!" he said as he got reaady to battle.

Yami_Zidane
April 28th, 2005, 03:17 PM
IC:"ok just do what you have to do he but do not let them take over" he replied as he straped on his belt that held his pokeballs "i'll battle if i must but they must not obtain are base you got it! now go!" he exclaimed

OoC:ive got to go now so try not to include me for a while.......sorry

Poke Chaos
April 28th, 2005, 03:19 PM
"Alright!" He ran to the communication device. He contacted the allies and they soon came. Then, he went to keep fighting.

Shinin
April 28th, 2005, 03:23 PM
OoC: Where is the Magma base located?

IC: Rachel and her troops had reached the base, but couldn't get in. Her Feraligatr could only ward off other pokemon for so long while she and her Machamp tried to break through the gates of the base. Her Feraligatr fell. "Return!" she said as she withdrew her unconcsious Feraligator. She withdrew her Machamp and sent out her Pidgeot. She jumped on it and flew up around the base. She looked for something to go through. She saw a glass window.
"Pidgeot, use Hyper Beam on that window!" she said. Her Pidgeot sent out a yellow beam of energy and the window broke. She flew through it and withdrew here Pidgeot. She sent out her Feraligatr and gave him a full restore. She took out her PokeNav and sent a message to Zeron saying that she had entered the Magma base. She looked around and saw Grunts and fire pokemon coming at her. "Feraligatr, use Surf!" she said as they came at her. He released a large wave of water that distracted the grunts and knocked out most of their pokemon. She ran towards where most of them were coming from.

Poke Chaos
April 28th, 2005, 03:29 PM
Leon heard about the girl coming through the window, and went to investigate. When he saw her, he saw her using surf on most of the grunts. He sent out his Blaziken, so he could battle.

Wolf_Goddess
April 28th, 2005, 04:14 PM
((I don't know how I can get my character to fit into this now...))

"Gah!" Tytha gasped as she got up. A large, snake-like face stared back at her. She cursed underbreath, "Why do you always sneak up on me?" she hissed, grabbing the head with her hands and shaking it. The Dragonair began to tear, but she was used to her trainer's strange ways. She lets go with her bare hand and returns her Black Vaporeon.
{There's a battle.} the Dragonair says calmly.
"A battle, where?" the girl says, rubbing her silver hair, "I'll inform Oki Ran," she says, getting out a Communicator.
{It does not concern you. I am only warning you in case it gets that way.}
Tytha rubs her hand uncaringly at the words. The Dragonair's deep black eyes look concerned.
{You /are/ loyal, aren't you? If you joined this Team, you have to be loyal. Your Executive now, your an experianced Aqua. But are you loyal?}
Tytha shrugs.
{You have to be loyal. If your not, and contacting the old Tamers and Handlers, you know the punishment...Death.}

Randall Raichu
April 28th, 2005, 04:16 PM
"Leon, hold on!" I said running by his side. "I will take care of her you hust find our members!" I said releasing a Combusken. "Alright Combusken, lets take care of bussiness!"

Shinin
April 28th, 2005, 04:51 PM
OoC: Where's the Magma base? Tell me or I'll make it up.

IC: Rachel looked over at Leon's Blaziken. "Feraligatr, use Hydro Pump!" she shouted. A stream of water shot out of her Feraligatr's mouth at the Blaziken.
Meanwhile, at the NTR base, Zeron was watching the battle on a camera he attached to Rachel's shirt. He saw what was happening. He knew that they needed help. He took out a remote and pressed a button. A window in front of him slid upwards. He released his Dragonite, hopped on him and flew away. He put the window back down as he left the base.

Randall Raichu
April 28th, 2005, 05:11 PM
OCC: I geuss it's at Mt. Chimney

IC: "Come on, if you really want to prove your a hot shot battle me and we'll see what team holds the fire!" I said laughing at the girl.
She sent out a Wailmer and I was using my Combusken. "Go Combusken overheat attack!" I yelled as Combusken shot flames out of its mouth burning the Wailmer and making the grunt run off. "Now I gotta help the grunts take out these Aquas."

Poke Chaos
April 28th, 2005, 05:12 PM
OoC: I need to confirm it with Yami Zidane. I am changing to 1st person.

"Okay," I said, leaving to seek out the members. I found some in a closet hiding. "What are you doing here?! You're supposed to be fighting!" I told them to help go against the one girl.

Randall Raichu
April 28th, 2005, 05:15 PM
"Hey you grunts help out these grunts while I'll help Leon!" I said running past the grunts toward the area Leon headed to.

Shinin
April 28th, 2005, 05:28 PM
OoC: Randall, don't powerplay. You can't control my people.

IC: Zeron flew towards the Magma base on Cinnibar Island. He stayed high in the sky to avoid attention. He flew down very swiftly and swooped through the pokemon of some Magma grunts. He went up and into the broken glass window.

Poke Chaos
April 28th, 2005, 05:32 PM
I heard footsteps behind me and turned around. It was Alexander. He was coming to help me.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
April 28th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Amethystia, otherwise Amy, was scanning pictures of the Novo Team Rocket and Team Magma members on her Ice-colored laptop. She was in a ship in the sky, flying over Hoenn. Amy was an Elite of Team Aqua, and her light blue Vaporeon, Aqua, looked at her as if she was confused or something.

"Aqua, we've got to get over there. Oki Ran and Tytha need us there immidiately!" Amy said to her Vaporeon.

"[Got it. I'll go inform the other pokemon.]" Aqua said in Pokemon language.

While Aqua ran off, Amy started to search for any screenshots of what was happening at war.

Alana
April 28th, 2005, 07:08 PM
OKi Ran nodded as Swampert reappeared informing her that the members had been informed. She flipped another switch then picked up a mic. "Team Aqua listen closly. Both Team Magma and Novo Rocket are near our location. Chances are they have spotted us so be prepared for a battle. We are currently ten feet from the surface. In five minutes we will have reached it. That means you have five minutes to prepare yourselves. We will meet at the entrance and proceed to a nearby base. A few of our members should be waiting for us when we surface so be expecting them. Good luck." She put the mic down then flipped one more switch and the picture of a base appeared. It was the Team Aqua base she had been talking about. They would be safer there. Five minutes later Oki Ran stood before the entrance waiting for all of the team to get there. The base was in front of them and four Team Aqua grunts were waiting for them to emerge.

Yami_Zidane
April 29th, 2005, 01:43 AM
"YOU!" Zidane exclaimed while pointing towards Zeron "Your not going anywhere untill you get past me!"
Zidane took a pokeball of his belt and got ready for battle...

Shinin
April 29th, 2005, 03:05 AM
OoC: The Magma base is going to have to be closer to the sea, since Alana (Oki-Ran) is close to it in a sumbarine. Let's say it's on the Cinnibar Island volcano. And read other people's posts. I made a post yesterday where one of my person's pokemon sent an attack at PokeChaos' pokemon and he completely ignored it.

IC: Zeron looked over at Zidane as he jumped off of his Dragonite. He smiled. "I've been waiting for this." He waited for Zidane to send out his pokemon.

Yami_Zidane
April 29th, 2005, 03:12 AM
"you and me both" he said with a smirk
"ok Arcanine your up!" he exclaimed while throwing a pokeball in the air and a large dog like pokemon emerged with a loud howl

Poke Chaos
April 29th, 2005, 04:13 AM
OoC: The Magma base is going to have to be closer to the sea, since Alana (Oki-Ran) is close to it in a sumbarine. Let's say it's on the Cinnibar Island volcano. And read other people's posts. I made a post yesterday where one of my person's pokemon sent an attack at PokeChaos' pokemon and he completely ignored it.

IC: Zeron looked over at Zidane as he jumped off of his Dragonite. He smiled. "I've been waiting for this." He waited for Zidane to send out his pokemon.
OoC: Sorry about that! Let's sayy that happened, okay?

"What are you doing here? Go hold off the girl! She is a good trainer and we need you on her!" I said to Alexander. The, I noticed that my Blaziken was hurt. "Return!" I said as the severely injured Blaziken returned to me.

Alana
April 29th, 2005, 12:39 PM
OOC: Why does Team Magma's base have to be so close to Team Aqua's? No IC since no other Team Aqua members have posted yet.

Randall Raichu
April 29th, 2005, 12:43 PM
"And miss all the fun. I am helping here. The grunts can handle her!" I said running down the hall at some Novo Rocket grunts.

Poke Chaos
April 29th, 2005, 01:51 PM
"Good," I whispered to myself, running after him.

Shinin
April 29th, 2005, 02:38 PM
OoC: Alana, did you ever specify where your base is?

IC: Zeron's Dragonite looked at Zidane's Arcanine. He looked mad. "Get ready to dodge," Zeron whispered to his Dragonite. "Why don't you attack first?" Zeron said to Zidane.

Alana
April 29th, 2005, 02:46 PM
OOC: It's not far from the sea not far from Slateport City. It's not the only base but it's the one we're at right now.

Shinin
April 29th, 2005, 03:23 PM
OoC: Oh. Well the Magma base is at the Cinnibar Island volcano, so it's not too close to the one you're at.

Alana
April 29th, 2005, 03:30 PM
OOC: Hmm. Then the location should be changed to somewhere in Kanto. Ok somewhere around Vermillion City.

Yami_Zidane
April 29th, 2005, 10:55 PM
"Gladly" replied Zidane, "now Arcanine Flame wheel" Zidane ordered, Arcanine noodded and ran towards Dragonite, flames appeared as it ran and Arcanine jumped into the air and began to spin, he was headed towards dragonite...

Shinin
April 30th, 2005, 03:57 AM
Zeron's Dragonite flew through the wheel of flame, getting slightly hurt by one in his foot. "Dragonite, use Dragon Claw!" shouted Zeron. His Dragonite flew over to the Arcanine, drew back his arm, and started the attack...

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
April 30th, 2005, 07:08 AM
Amy's laptop screen just had a message from the leader, Oki Ran. A map of Kanto showed up with Vermillion City blinking.

"The Aqua Base is there." Amy said with relief.

Just then, Aqua came in with the other five pokemon. A Dragonair named Starlight, a Charizard named Charm, a Luvdisc named Candy, an Altaria named Bright, and a Manectric named Light.

"[We're all ready!]" Aqua exclaimed.

Alana
April 30th, 2005, 07:29 AM
Oki Ran opened the door to the sub and stepepd into the sunlight. SHe was greeted by the grunts. "Alright everyone we're going this way." She said pointing to an over grown path that led into the woods. "You two," She said pointing at two of the grunts who had been waiting for her. "I want you to stay here and wait for any more arrivals. When they come pointing them in the right direction."

"Yes ma-am." Said the two grunts. Oki Ran nodded and headed into the woods. Soon the base was in sight. Oki Ran entered a pase code and the slding doors opened. She walked inside and looked out to make sure everyone else was still there then hurried off to the Watch Room to check the radar and see how close Team Magma and Novov Rcoket were to them. If Team Aqua had spotted Team Magma and Novo Rocket then chances were that they had also spotted them.

Micael
April 30th, 2005, 08:37 AM
{---Character Registration---}

Name: Mikaeru
Appearance: Mikaeru is of average height and bulk. He has dark brown eyes and has a messy black hair. He wears a black coat with a big red "R" in the back. Under the coat are his usual clothing.
Description: Mikaeru is calm and does his duty in style. He looks friendly but deep inside he is a mean and bad Rocket.
Pokemon: Pichu, Weezing, Umbreon, Flygon, Blastoise, Alakazam

{--- End of Registration---}

Beep Beep Beep Beep

Mikaeru who just woke up from his nap grumbled and said
"Err... What now? I hope we are not having intruders again because most of my Pokemon and I have just recently finished our rounds around the base and we took a serious beating from one intruder."

He stood up and gave a big sigh then grabed the intercom and started talking
"First Company Leader give me a status report. Why in the world is the alarm on? Team Aqua and Magma? Does the boss know about this? I see. Do you know the location?"

Mikaeru drops the intercom and gets all his six Pokeballs and walks toward the door laughing.

"Pichu, Flygon, lets go. It's time to show the Aquas and Magmas how we Rockets think of them."

Out came Pichu and Flygon from their Pokeballs, Pichu climbing to Mikaeru's shoulders and Flygon preparing to fly from the ground. Mikaeru then climbed to Flygon's back and said

"Flygon take us to Vermillion City. I'm feeling blue today."

After some time...

Mikaeru spotted men and women in blue uniform. He knew he had hit the jackpot and actually found Team Aqua. As they started their landing Mikaeru looked calm even thou he knew he was in for a beating.

"Ladies and Gentlemen may I introduce myself. I am Mikaeru of Novo Team Rocket. I am here to take you all down. I do hope you guys live up to your reputation for if not I would be very sad."

Mikaeru striked a pose then threw all his Pokeball up in the air calling them all out by name

"Weezing, Alakazam, Umbreon, Blastoise, join the fun."

He then pointed towards the direction of Team Aqua and made a gesture suggesting his enemies to come towards him.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
April 30th, 2005, 09:03 AM
The other pokemon nodded in agreement.

"All right. We'll head to the Base to meet Oki." Amy said as she went under a table. "You'd want to go under something."

Just then, there were flashing lights and scary sounds. Everyone screamed. Then, everything was back to normal.

"[One more thing you need to know. Next time, make a better Ice Jet!]" Candy said in Pokemon.

They ran out of the Jet to meet Oki and the other grunts.

Alana
April 30th, 2005, 09:10 AM
Oki and Swampert had already seen Novo Rocket coming towards them. When they landed she scrambled to get everyone ready. "Set off the alarms and get everyone ready!" She shouted ot her Pokemon. She ran over to a control panal and flipped three red switches while Swampert tore out of the room to direct 'trafic'. Oki picked up another mic. "Listen up Team Aqua this is Oki Ran. Novo Rocket has landed near the base. The battle is about to begin. Protect this base and don't let them in. Prepare yourselves then spread out. All elites proceed to meet Novo Rocket and help the grunts outside!" She then hurried out of the room.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The two grunts saw Amy and nodded. They pointed in the right direction then headed that way themselves.

Micael
April 30th, 2005, 09:48 AM
"Oh how lovely... the blue grunts are coming to get me. Oh what ever must I do..."

Mikaeru cackled and smirked at the grunts and said

"T'is sad the boss won't be able to see how I crush these grunts. Weezing Smokescreen!"

Puffzzz

Smoke scattered in the area. Mikaeru could hear the grunts coughing. He thought to himself

"Hehe I got them where I wanted them. It's now time to strike! This will be written in the Rocket History archive for sure!

But before he could ride his Flygon and actually start his attack he felt as if his control over his body just went away and that he was as light as a feather. By the time he realized that his newly evolved Alakazam has just gone berserk on him and had lifted him up high in the air it was already too late. Mikaeru struggled but it was no use for his Alakazam was just to powerful. Thinking fast he ordered his Flygon

"Flygon Hyper Beam Attack on Alakazam now!"

The beam traveled fast and hit Alakazam but before Alakazam was actually hit he was able to release a powerful psybeam towards Flygon.

BOOM

"Pichu ruuuuun!" Mikaero screamed.

Then a loud sound was heard. It was as if a rock fell fell from a building.

The dust from the Psybeam and Hyper Beam cleared and in the area was Flygon, Alakazam and Mikaeru all knocked out.

Alana
April 30th, 2005, 09:52 AM
Oki Ran arrived at the place where the Team Rocket member had landed in time to see his Alalkazam attack him. Swampert now stood next to her. "Alright listen up. You three search the area of the forest to my left, and you three go right. Hurry up. If there are any more Novo Rockets they're probably hiding. Come on Swampert," She added as the grunts scattered. "Let's get him and his Pokemon back to the base." Oki took his Pokeballs and returned the Pokemon then took any others he had and put them in her pocket. Swampert picked up the Novo and carried him back to the base where he was tossed not so lightly into a cell.

Yami_Zidane
April 30th, 2005, 01:40 PM
Arcanine could not do anything but take the attack, the force pushed him backwards, "Arcanine, dont give up Extremespeed!" Zidane ordered, Arcanine shook his head after the attack and ran with great speed towards Zerons Dragonite...

Wolf_Goddess
April 30th, 2005, 01:52 PM
"Tytha here, reporting!" the girl cries running up towards OKi Ran. She had returned her Dragonair once she had recieved the call. "Sorry I'm late, ma'am." She looks towards the battle, her gloved hand clenched into a fist. "They may see us as weak, but wait 'till they face a true Dragon Trainer in action!"

((Gah, I'm confused with this...))

Alana
April 30th, 2005, 01:56 PM
"Tytha," Said Oki grinning. "You missed the fight. Unless any more Novo Rockets are found that is. We have a prisoner though. He's in another room and his Pokemon are in room opposite him just in case. I guess now we just wait until he wakes up." Oki looked towards the room and shrugged then walked back into it to wait. Swampert had been assigned gaurd duty.

Wolf_Goddess
April 30th, 2005, 02:02 PM
"Oh," her faced dropped. "At least we won!" a couple of Grunts snickered at her. She turns around, flashing them a gaze of fury. The locked their lips and said no more.
"I'll stay here in case any more of the idiots come."

Alana
April 30th, 2005, 02:04 PM
"Alright." Said Oki smiling. "And don't take it so hard. If Novo Rocket has discovered this base then there wil be more members coming. You'll get your chance to fight. For now don't be bothered by it." She turned back to Swampert and smiled at him waiting for the Novo to wake up.

Wolf_Goddess
April 30th, 2005, 02:11 PM
The Executive nods at her Leader. She releases her Black Vaporeon, rubbing her head gently. The Vaporeon's red eyes shut, a thin glowing red line shining through the cracks of where the eyelids part. Tytha smiles. "I'll take them all out." and prove my loyalty, she adds mentally.

Micael
April 30th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Mikaeru who just had been capture by Team Aqua woke up, groaned and rubbed his back saying

"Uhg... that was shameful. I knew forcing my Kadabra to evolve into Alakazam in an early stage would turn out to be a bad idea. Sigh I do hope boss won't find out about this one or else I will be in big trouble unless..."

Before he continued to talk he surveyed his cell and realized that he had no Pokemon with him and that Oki and her Swampert was outside his cell guarding.

"If only Pichu and my Pokemon were here".

With no other option Mikaeru stood up and called the lady guarding his cell.

"Release me".

Alana
April 30th, 2005, 05:44 PM
"Ha." Said Oki Ran. "And tell me Novo why should I?" Swampert gave a little laughing call. Oki grinned. SHe knew Swampert found his demand jsut as amusing as she had.

Micael
April 30th, 2005, 06:32 PM
Mikaeru smiled at Oki and with no choice he said
"There are curently three teams fighting right now wouldn't it be easier if the two worked together to eliminate the third?"

He posed and continued
"I know this will be a tough decision in your part and I know you guys don't trust us that much but why not give me a chance and take a chance. It's a win win situation. Take all my Pokemon as prisoners for the meantime and give me one of your Pokemon and uniform and I will serve you well. If I betray you then do whatever you like with my Pokemon but if we take care of Team Magma then you'll have to release me and my Pokemon to return to Novo Team Rocket. So what will it be?"

Mikaeru ended extending his hand for a handshake.

"Will you let me be your elite?"

Alana
April 30th, 2005, 06:38 PM
OKi laughed and sso did Swampert. "Please. That's the worst lie ever. Do you honestly think they'd of made me leader of Team Aqua if I feel for that. I'm not letting oy ugo even if you get down on your hands and knees and beg." She looked over at Swampert. "Keep an eye on him would ya? I have to go and check on the other prisoners. I swear I've never heard such an excuse to escape before. Let's be friends and work together. Later."

Micael
May 1st, 2005, 01:30 AM
Mikaeru smirked as Oki leaves the room leaving her Swampert to guard his cell.
"Wow I can't believe the lady refused my offer.I am really loosing my touch. Oh well I guess I'll have to do this the fun way."

Mikaeru calmly backed off and took a sit.
"Sigh"

He saw a creature move in the shadow creeping behind Swampert. He smiled and calmly said
"Now what took you so long..."

Lightning came out from the shadowed creature and hit Swampert paralizing the huge Pokemon.

"The cell door please."

Slam! Goes the cell door.

"Looks can really be decieving huh Pichu? Now lets set the prisoners free. We need reinforcements and we will get it here. And while you're at it please give that Swampert a taste of your most powerful Thunderbolt. No one denies me."

Pichu!!!
Powerful charges of electricty surges thru the body of the knocked out Swampert as Mikaeru frees nearby prisoners.

Randall Raichu
May 1st, 2005, 08:11 AM
OCC:dude you cant power play using Oki's pokemon.

IC:Running down the hall I heard sounds of a battle. I got to where the sounds were and sure enough, Novo Team Rocket leader and Magma leader were going at it.
"GO ARCANINE! KICK HIS BUTT!" I said running past them after some Magma grunts.
"Alright men, this is what we all have been waiting for. I have gotten news that Rockets are invading at the bridge. We have to get there and slow them down enough so Leon and the others can get here with backup, got it? Now, on my cue were bustin Rocket out! Lets go!!!" I bellowed as we ran through the corridor. "ATTACK!!"

Micael
May 1st, 2005, 08:39 AM
OoC: Pardon me Sir Randal but I would just like to make a clarification. Knowing that my post will end up in a new page, which is now page four, following Alana's post which is on page three I created the first line so as I would make it easier for the ones who view the current page (4). If you will check out Oki's action in the end of page three she did left her Swampert to guard my cell to check the other prisoners. So what I merely did was start my post with a naration of what she actually did last. I hope you understand. I don't wish to power play nor control others. I am deeply sorry if you have been confused with my style of roleplaying or with my actions. Peace.

Randall Raichu
May 1st, 2005, 08:43 AM
OCC: I wasn't confused, you took control of her Swampert by saying what it did before the person who originally controls it did

Micael
May 1st, 2005, 08:47 AM
OoC: Pardon me for my ignorance for I have just started to roleplay. I'll try to find out what I did wrong as soon as possible. Thanks for the heads up.

Randall Raichu
May 1st, 2005, 09:09 AM
OCC: it is ok but this is spamming so we got to stop

Alana
May 1st, 2005, 09:59 AM
OOC: Ok. Well knocking out Swampert is one thing but I dunno if it's powerplaying. I guess it sort of is. But your Pichu being out of the Pokeball it was trapped in is confusing me. Once your post is edited or whatever and everything has been sorted out if needbee I will edit this post.

Oki looked into each cell. Several Novo's and some Magma's too. "Well this is nice isn't it. You know it's a shame Team Maga and Novo Rocket can't agree to a prisoner exchange. It would make things so much easier. Maybe they will now. I think we have one of their elites." She said quietly to herself. She shook her head and headed back to the newest prisoner.

Randall Raichu
May 1st, 2005, 10:09 AM
As the attack on the bridge increased with Magma's an Alarm started going off. "Take em out, that is a prisinor escape alarm!" I said running towards the prisinor's hall. "They can't escape! I will get into so much trouble, heads are gonna roll if I don't get there fast enough."
When I got there three ROckets that we have captured were gone but the rest were there. "Hey you to grunts. watch the prisinor hall and makesure no one else escapes."
I said running back towards the bridge.

Wolf_Goddess
May 1st, 2005, 02:38 PM
"Oh no you don't!" Tytha growls, turning around to face Mikaeru. "You have to fight me first! Unless, you FRIGHTENED of Dragons." she grins, returning her Vaporeon and releasing her Dragonair. "Pity your Pichu can't beat them, nor your Alakazam. But," she pauses, "The only way out is by fighting me."

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
May 1st, 2005, 03:13 PM
Taken to the battle site, Amy and her pokemon were ready to join the revolt.

"Go! Aqua!" Amy shouted as she tossed her Pokeball in a delicate pose.

"[All right, let's get ready to fight!]" Aqua exclaimed as she approached Tytha's Dragonair.

"Aqua, use Acid Armor to hide yourself!" The Elite commanded to her pokemon.

Micael
May 1st, 2005, 06:06 PM
OoC: To make things simple. Let's just say Pichu was able to hear Mikaeru's command when Mikaeru said "Pichu Run." He was not in his Pokeball but in the woods hidding. I hope this would be ok.

IC: Seeing two Team Aqua infront of him with two powerful looking Pokemon wasn't easy for Mikaeru.

"What have I gotten my self into! There is no way I can beat these two alone."

"Ladies I do hope you understand that I am no match againts your Pokemons. Why don't you just let me go so we can battle Team Magma together." Mikaeru said in a high tone.

He made his usual Rocket pose then continued
"I would like to let you know that I won't give in easily if you won't let me go."

He took a gadget from his pocket and started speaking to it.
"Novo Team Rocket Elite Mikaeru here. I need back up. Send all the grunts you can and tell them bring their flying Pokemon here in Vermillion City. I'm sending you my coordinates. I don't have much time. Over and out."

All of a sudden it was as if Mikaeru changed form from the calm mean looking guy to the rage-filled mean guy that he is now. He took of his jacket and his outfit and revealed a meaner looking outfit under it. Mikearu looked like a different person.
"I didn't became Novo Team Rocket Elite for nothing. Pichu repeated thundershock on their direction! Random target go!"

"I'm not going down alone."

Alana
May 1st, 2005, 07:26 PM
"Dragonair Bind!" Called Oki hurrying to the scene. She had arrived to the cell to find her prisoner gone and Swampert hurt. She had hurried outside and found the Novo attacking two of her team. She had quickly released Dragonair and comanded it to attack. Dragonair let out it's beautiful cry and dove at Pichu. She wrapped herself tightly around Pichu and began to squeeze. "You ought to know better than to leave your cell. Tisk tisk now you've made me made. Go Gyarados!" She tossed a second Pokeball into the air. Her Gyarados appeared and rored loudly. "Alright grab that Novo!" Gyarados slithered quickly then lept at the Rocket.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
May 1st, 2005, 07:29 PM
Aqua did as she was told. Now Pichu nor Alakazam could tell where the Vaporeon was hiding.

"Attack from behind with an Ice Beam!" Amy commanded.

Aqua might have had a disadvantage against Pichu, but at least she got Pichu frozen solid.

"Good work! Now for the Alakazam!"

Micael
May 1st, 2005, 10:58 PM
Pichu is down and I'm all alone now. It can't handle three trainers all at once. I'm going to be captured again if I don't do anything smart and fast.

As the Gyarados of Oki approached Mikaeru, Mikaeru took something out of his pocket and placed it in his face. It was a gas mask. Doing this Mikaeru had no time to dodge the Gyarados and thus he was hit. He flew into the wall and was hurt badly.

"This is what Novo Team Rocket is good at. Im getting out of here!"

Micaero desparetely threw a stun bomb in the floor and the stun gas immediately filled the room.

Randall Raichu
May 2nd, 2005, 12:00 PM
As I ran into the room it started to fill the room, "What the heck is up with this?" I said as
I started to cough. "What is going on here" I said as I seen the four people standing and three coughing. "Go Charizard!" I said tossing a pokeball. "Blow the smoke away!"
Chaizard starting flapping it's wing as the smoke cleared. I seen three Aqua's and a Rocket. The Rocket wqasa getting attack and was very injured. As much as I can't stand
Rockets, I couldn't see a three on one attack. "Go Sableye, Faint attack on Dragonair!"

Wolf_Goddess
May 2nd, 2005, 12:25 PM
"Oh no you don't," Tytha shouted ((Wow, two dragonairs out at once.)) She returned her Dragonair and grabbed another Pokeball. "Let's see if you can handle the king of all Dragons!" she shouts, tossing it up into the air. A shrill cry filled the air.
"DRAG-O-NITE!" the largs spectacular beast lands on the ground, causing a tremor.
"Dragonite, HyperBeam the two!"
It swung its head and let out a blow of white light. Tytha sheilded her eyes.

Alana
May 2nd, 2005, 01:57 PM
Oki grabbed a POkeball and tossed it into the air. "We can't let them escape or cause any more damage. Go Vaporeon!" She shouted. Vaporeon appeared swishing it's elegant tail. "Vapers use Hydro Pump on Charizard! Gyarados capture that Novo!" Vaporeon breathed in deeply then launched hundreds of gallons of water at Charizard. Gyarados once again dove at the escaped Rocket thi time it's eyes burning with rage.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
May 2nd, 2005, 02:29 PM
Amy leaped up into the air and flipped. Then she came back down.

"Go, Starlight!" She said as she tossed another Poke Ball.

A beautiful Dragonair came out and joined Tytha's Dragonite.

"[Time to get this on!]" Starlight said.

"Starlight! Use Dragon Rage!"

A large desruption appeared and hit Alakazam. He couldn't handle the strong attack so he fell down in disgrace.

Randall Raichu
May 2nd, 2005, 02:52 PM
"You know what? Scrue this!" I said as I turned to call Leon. "Leon I need back up at the main hall! Ambush by Aqua Elites! I need backup now!" I said as I dogded a shot of dragon rage.

Shinin
May 2nd, 2005, 03:04 PM
OoC: Sorry about being gone for half a week. What's been happening?

Randall Raichu
May 2nd, 2005, 03:12 PM
OoC:Well Magma's base is still being invaded, battles,but mostly the same stuff.

Shinin
May 2nd, 2005, 05:06 PM
I see. What happened to my people (Zeron & Rachel)?

Randall Raichu
May 3rd, 2005, 01:23 PM
Not sure exactly. Look back into the RP and find out.

Shinin
May 3rd, 2005, 02:45 PM
OoC: OK. I found out. And the newcomer has been officially accepted.

IC: Zidane's Arcanine went into Zeron's Dragonite incredibly fast. His Dragonite was hurt. He looked slightly weak. "Use Thunderbolt!" Zeron said. Dragonite started charging electricity and shot it at Arcanine...

Wolf_Goddess
May 3rd, 2005, 03:41 PM
"Elites?" the girl sniffed, snapping her fingers. Her Dragonite lurches forward, smacking the two opposers with a powerful claw.
"Dare you call the Executive, the powerful Dragon Handler and Tamer an ELITE?" she shakes her head, what sad, sad people we have here..."

Randall Raichu
May 3rd, 2005, 04:23 PM
"Well I am so sorry, who is the Executive? It can't be you your not cocky, you with the Swampert? You seem cocky enough," I said getting up. "I can't stand people who use Pokemon to attack humans. It sickens me but sometimes it has to be done, and I know that but not when ever you can. Having your pokemon attack a human head-on shows weakness in the trainer!"

Wolf_Goddess
May 3rd, 2005, 04:53 PM
"It's me, grunt," snarls the Tamer as she clicks her fingers. The Dragonite roars, landing behind her, dwarfing the Aqua Executive. "Or perhaps the weak ones are the ones who cannot call their Pokemon out into battle. We only attack you for helping an enemy. A friend of an enemy is surly not a friend of ours. And if I can recall, your Team attacks humans with Pokemon as well. We live not by the rules!" she snarles, climbing onto her Pokemon.

Randall Raichu
May 3rd, 2005, 06:33 PM
"GRUNT! I am an Elite! I did not become an Elite for nothing! Don't you ever call me a grunt, and yes when neccesary we do have to attack humans. But we don't because we can we do because we have to! Now go on back to where ever you came before I make you!"

Wolf_Goddess
May 4th, 2005, 04:34 PM
She grins. "Then you have to beat me if you want us to leave. Send out your Pokemon! I already have mine..." she grins evily. She touches her beeper gentley.

Randall Raichu
May 4th, 2005, 04:58 PM
OoC: this is becomeing a two person RP

IC: "GO SALAMENCE! Lets make this easy and use Hyper beam!"

Alana
May 4th, 2005, 04:58 PM
Oki grinned. "I attack when I must. I do not like to harm people but he attacked my Pokemon and took off. Besides I have neevr liked Novo's. You on the other hand say that I am cocky and attack people which isn't right. If you feel this way you should not have gotten involved in these teams. Dragonair you ready to help out?" Dragonair nodded.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
May 4th, 2005, 05:16 PM
"I'm the Elite, Alex!" Amy said as she did another leap.

"[Don't even try calling her a Grunt, or else you are swept away by water!]" Aqua added.

"Aqua, use Hydro Pump on him!" Amy commanded.

Aqua spun around, then blast out a jet of water, heading towards Alex.

Randall Raichu
May 4th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Dodging the hydro pump I say, "like I said, you attack when you can! And last I checked three on one isn't fair so bye!" I said turning to run!

Micael
May 5th, 2005, 02:04 AM
Mikaeru looked at everyone in the room and wondered why his stun bomb didn't stunned the Aquas who wore no gas mask. He thought

Is it me or Rocket's technology is slowly losing its touch. Hmm or maybe this Aquas learned how to control their breathing and avoid the stun gas' effects. No worries... I'll just talk to our head scientist when I come back to base. For the meantime it's time for me to get my Pichu and get out of this mess. Let me see... by now back up must have arrived.

Mikaeru, weak from the attack he recieve from a Gyarados, slowly crawled towards his Pichu and grabed it. Afterwards he tried his best to get out of the room where there were Elites busy battling each other. When he succesfuly reached the outside of the base he gave a smile as he saw dozens of Novo grunts coming towards him.

Mikaeru cackled and said "I shall return..." then he fainted as the Novo Team Rockets grab hold of him and place him in their air ship.

Poke Chaos
May 5th, 2005, 03:06 AM
Sending out my Arcanine, I yelled, "Wait up, Alex! There are a few grunts back here!" I turned around. "Arcanine! Ember! Now!!!" Arcanine's Ember affected many of the grunts' Pokemon, and knocked out a few.

Wolf_Goddess
May 5th, 2005, 04:10 AM
"oh no you don't." the girl snarls. "Elite!" she calls,"This is a one on one fight. DO NOT INTERFERE!" she then whistles, her Dragonite talkinf off and blocking the entrance- exit.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
May 5th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Amy received the message.

"Okay. Good Luck, Tytha." She said.

Now, with nothing left, what would she do?

Randall Raichu
May 5th, 2005, 05:44 PM
"Sorry babe but that isn't an Elite! He is an Executive! GO CUMBUSKEN! Fire blast attack!" I yelled as Cumbusken attack.

Alana
May 5th, 2005, 06:44 PM
Oki nodded to Gyarados and then looked at her other Pokemon. "I'll leave you two to him." She ran out of the room after the Executive Novo. Gyarados roared and Dragonair glided along silently. "He should be around here some where. But be careful."

Shinin
May 7th, 2005, 06:02 PM
OoC: I have no idea what happened to Rachel and don't feel like going back and looking to see it, so I'll just pretend whatever battle she was in is over.

IC: Zeron jumped on his Dragonite's back. "I'm too busy for this!" he said as he flew away. He flew towards the Sevii Islands, but not towards Knot Island. Meanwhile, Rachel was running around with her Feraligatr and she ran into Oki-Ran. Rachel sent out her Walrein and got ready for battle.

Alana
May 7th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Oki Ran looked at Rachel. She nodded at Dragonair who flew forward to meet the threat. "I suppose you want a battle? Alright I'm reay. Give me your best shot."

Wolf_Goddess
May 8th, 2005, 08:46 AM
The Dragonite growls, lurching forward, its tail getting singed. It lets out a loud roar.
"Don't call me babe!" Tytha snarls. "Dragonite, Water Pulse!" she yells.

((I am not entirely sure if Dragonites can learn that, but if they could learn fire and electric, the should know water moves...))

Randall Raichu
May 8th, 2005, 12:03 PM
"Dodge and use fire spin, then use blaze uppercut!"

Shinin
May 8th, 2005, 03:38 PM
Rachel grinned. "Walrein, use Ice Beam on the Dragonite!" she said. Her Walrein shot a beam of ice, and it went towards the Dragonite.

Wolf_Goddess
May 9th, 2005, 05:05 PM
((Towards MY dragonite? Its a one on one, not two on two))

Randall Raichu
May 9th, 2005, 05:29 PM
OoC: I am getting confused a little with this RP we need to say who we are attacking.

Poke Chaos
May 9th, 2005, 07:19 PM
OoC: I haven't posted for a while! Can I have an update?

Shinin
May 10th, 2005, 03:38 AM
OoC: It was towards Alana's (or Oki-Ran's) Dragonite, not yours.

Randall Raichu
May 10th, 2005, 05:23 PM
sorry but i am 2 confused about this rp there are to many things going on to keep up with. sorry but i am quiting this rp

Shinin
May 14th, 2005, 09:35 AM
OoC: OK.

IC: Zeron flew to Navel Rock. He flew and landed on the summit where Ho-Oh used to dwell. He went down the many floors then went down the other floors to get to where Lugia once lived. He dived into the water with his Dragonite, through and underwater maze-like tunnel into a cavern with air. He went through a door and ended up in a large, white room. There was a large green I on the ceiling. He went through another green door.