PDA

View Full Version : Which Pokemon contest would you be entered in?

orange*berry
September 11th, 2003, 01:24 PM
I thought Id start an interesting, little poll. n.n-
Consider yourself as a Pokemon, and your trainer is raising you to compete in a Pokemon contest. Which contest would they most likely enter you in?

If your not sure, consider your destinctive qualities. Perhaps you are popular in school or have an unsual, cute charm about you.

Accourding to most personality tests Iv taken, I'm either a Pippi/Clefairy or a Rakki/Chaney. Both have attacks that would qualify them for a cute contest, hence that would most likely be my contest. n.n-

Just be creative. n.n() *L*

Kairi
September 11th, 2003, 01:38 PM
Oh, the Cool or Tough contest for sure.

I'm not cute, I'm powerful! ;p

I'd probably be Mewtwo or Lugia or something.

I like this topic idea, well done orange*berry! ^_^

Frostweaver
September 11th, 2003, 01:47 PM
certainly an interesting poll...

cool? i'm more like UN-cool

tough? *a small breeze sweeps over the land and afterward you see frostweaver being blown down onto the floor*

beauty/cute? ROFL! I am better at repelling people because of my distinctive "beauty/cuteness" within me ^_^;;

So that means the only one left is smart? It's the closer one i fit into but i'm not smart though...

Amphie
September 11th, 2003, 08:27 PM
For me- cute contest.

I think, I have a sweet personality. My friends say it too.

I think, I should be Pichu or Pikachu.

Miyu-chan
September 12th, 2003, 02:42 AM
Probably cute~ That's the only word people use to compliment me. =D

Jason
September 12th, 2003, 02:44 AM
For me is Beauty so I can use my full powered Leaf Blade Attack...

elekoteko
September 12th, 2003, 10:08 AM
i would enter in smart, it's the only one i would enter. i would be a slowking at the moment.

Mifuui
September 12th, 2003, 10:56 AM
I would be in the cute contest...
My friend says that I'm always is acting cute and childish^^;

Fire Master
September 12th, 2003, 11:21 AM
I do have a cute charm to me at school so i might be in cute.

But i might be in smart as one of my friends keeps on forgetting his homework so i help him with it.

Q Man
September 12th, 2003, 11:38 AM
I'd be in the smart contest, such as, say, an Alakazam, a very old Alakazam... :D

Cherrim
September 12th, 2003, 03:18 PM
o_o I'd be in the smart contest. I'm not, er, "cute" (XD), cool, beautiful, or even all that cool, but I take pride in my intelligence. :)

Iveechan
September 13th, 2003, 12:34 AM
Tough. Or cool. Lol, if there were a "Weird" category, I'd fit into that.

Tsukushi-chan
September 14th, 2003, 03:36 PM
I'd probally be in either smart or tough. Since those are teh only ones that I can see myself labelled with. *nervous laugh*
If they had scary or psycho, I'd probally fit more into that. ;p

Dizzy
September 14th, 2003, 05:29 PM
Ninetales and Seadra in beauty contests , I won 3 times with my Ninetales and Seadra , using , Flamthrower , and Surf , I won !

John Denver
September 17th, 2003, 01:43 PM
As a pokemon, I would be Charmelion and enter the Cool Contest

But as a person, I would enter the Tough contest...just cause I'm the damm toughest SOB this side of the North Side!

*plays with dolls*
*sniffs flowers*
*reads TV guide*

BOO ya!

Kayleigh
September 20th, 2003, 03:29 PM
I'd most likely fit into the 'Cute' category. Even though people say I'm pretty, I'd say my personality's kind of cute. ^_^

Cherrim
September 21st, 2003, 05:15 AM
*plays with dolls*
*sniffs flowers*
*reads TV guide*
Ah, yes. The essence of toughness. o_O;;

jynx
September 21st, 2003, 06:21 AM
I thought Id start an interesting, little poll. n.n-
Consider yourself as a Pokemon, and your trainer is raising you to compete in a Pokemon contest. Which contest would they most likely enter you in?

If your not sure, consider your destinctive qualities. Perhaps you are popular in school or have an unsual, cute charm about you.

Accourding to most personality tests Iv taken, I'm either a Pippi/Clefairy or a Rakki/Chaney. Both have attacks that would qualify them for a cute contest, hence that would most likely be my contest. n.n-

Just be creative. n.n() *L*
But You'll have to enter all these in order to get a star.

Spike Razzor
September 21st, 2003, 07:44 AM
Im too busy training in the game, so I prob wouldn't enter at all.