PDA

View Full Version : Teen Titans/Fullmetal Alchemist FanFic

Kitty-Kat
April 23rd, 2005, 12:58 PM
It sucks, really bad, but I'm bored. Please don't be mean when commenting on it, I'm very sensative about my work. >.<

~Prologue~

"Hey Al, check it out." A boy with long blonde, braided hair held up a small, leather bound book. "You'll never believe what I found."

The boy sat at a small table, a grey suit of armor sitting beside him. There were many more books like the one the boy held strewn out across the table. Behind the boy and the suit of armor there were hundreds of shelves of books.

The large suit of armor sat up from his seat on the ground. "What is it brother?" It spoke in a childish voice, that echoed as if it were speaking in a cave.

"I think I've found a new kind of alchemy. It says here that fortune tellers and gypsies used it all the time."

The suit of armor cocked its head. "What are you talking about?"

"Time travel." The boy smiled. "And we're gonna test it out."
-----------------------------------
Fire blazed and crackled, crawling up trees and spreading across grass. Red flames surrounded five teenagers, and a girl with large black wings and a horned tail floated above them, laughing wildly.

"You idiots," she was saying. "You really think you can stop me?"

"Once we find out what it is you're up to," a boy with jet-balck hair and a mask covering his eyes said. "You're going down."

The girl laughed again. "My fire is unstoppable," she said. "And so am I."

"Not for long." A larger teenager with blue and silver robotic parts for most of his body molded his fingers together to create a sonic cannon on his arm. The cannon began to glow as he aimed it for the flying girl. "Teen Titans, go!" A blast of sonic engery shot from the arm cannon and straight at the girl with the black wings.

Kyosuke
April 24th, 2005, 09:24 AM
You did a really good job on this cross-over fan-fic, I liked how you used a lot of the elements from Teen Titans and introduced it to the concept of Fullmetal Alchemist, and making it work so well in just the first chapter ^^.

For a prolouge you did exactly what you were suppose to do, of just explaining whats going on, and what readers can expect later on in the story. Great job on it and hope to see more ^^'.

Kitty-Kat
April 24th, 2005, 01:49 PM
Really? Wow, thanks! I hope the next chapter is as good as my prologue. *sweatdrop falls*

~Chapter 1~

The white chalk scratched against the polished wood floor. Ed finished drawing the pentacle and straightened up, brushing a lock of golden yellow hair out of his face with a mechanicle arm. "Ready Al?" he said.

The suit of armor that was his younger brother gave him a side-ways glance. "Yes," he said, but Ed wasn't convinced.

"Listen Al, we've been planning this for months. The whole time you haven't said much. Something's bothering you."

Al stared down at the pentacle. It was made of magnificent lines, reaching out in all directions, and circles, a triangle, and a square. He had only seen one like it one other time. "It's just that... do you really think we should be doing this?"

Ed smiled. "I knew it was something. Of course we should, we're state alchemists. This is the kind of thing we do."

"But what if... something happens?"

Ed looked down at the ground too. "I know what you're thinking about. But that won't happen again. Al, we were younger back then. We were getting ahead of ourselves. We did something no man was supposed to do. But we're older now, we're more experienced. We can do this, other people have done this. There's nothing to worry about. We're traveling through time, not trying to bring back the dead."

Al nodded. "You are right brother. I am ready."

Ed smiled and kneeled down. "Alright, let's do this then."

The two kneeled down in the middle of the circle. In complete syncricy, they clapped their hands together before slamming them on the ground, on the edge of the pentacle.

The effect was immediate. The lines glowed bright blue and purple. A rainbow of colors swirled around the two brothers, making them dizzy. Ed shut his mouth tight so that nothing would come up.

Just as soon as the colors came, so did black strings, reaching out for Ed and Al. One wrapped around Ed's eyes so he couldn't see anything. It burned his skin. He frantically tried to break loose, and heard his brother scream beside him. Ed kicked and tried to grab one of the strings and pull it off, but it burned his hand and he let go. After awhile his body grew limp, and he let the strings pull him down through the pentacle.

-To Be Continued-

~Nightingale~
April 25th, 2005, 03:10 PM
Wow.. I like this fanfic.. Its good, hope you keep it up! I'll be here to post and give praise everytime you post up a new chapter. I'm very good at keeping up with fics I love.

Kitty-Kat
April 25th, 2005, 03:26 PM
Wow.. I like this fanfic.. Its good, hope you keep it up! I'll be here to post and give praise everytime you post up a new chapter. I'm very good at keeping up with fics I love.
Really, thanks! ^-^ I'd write chapter 2, but I hafta get off in a few minutes, and I have a major head-ache. >.<

~Nightingale~
April 25th, 2005, 03:41 PM
Oh, I'm sorry. Its ok though, I was supposed to get off like over an hour ago! Oh well! ^_~ I guess not!

Midori Chi
April 25th, 2005, 05:01 PM
W.O.W. !!! It's awsome as the rp! You use great detail as anyone would a book! *thumbs up;5 out of 5*

Kitty-Kat
April 27th, 2005, 05:54 AM
W.O.W. !!! It's awsome as the rp! You use great detail as anyone would a book! *thumbs up;5 out of 5*
Wow, thanks!

I probably won't get around to writing the next chapter until this weekend, because that's the only time my brain works. XD

Midori Chi
May 7th, 2005, 12:56 PM
lol! Okay! I can wait...Wait..it IS the weekend! XD

Kitty-Kat
May 7th, 2005, 04:52 PM
lol! Okay! I can wait...Wait..it IS the weekend! XD
XD I know, I'm waiting for inspiration to strike... and it sure is taking it's time. I have some of the next chapter done, now I just need to figure out what to do with it... I'm having a writer's block. XD Keep bugging me about it, maybe I'll remember to do it.

Psychotic_Demon
May 8th, 2005, 05:29 PM
I love it, Kitty!! I haven't seen FMA, because every time I plan to watch it I can't, so I have no idea what that is... But, T.T. I know all about, so, great job!! ^o^ *gives non-poisioned cookie* You get one without poision.