PDA

View Full Version : ~~~~newposter/````

jejunum
April 24th, 2005, 03:53 PM
HI

On an impulse, I bought Pokemon Ruby recently. Previously, I had only played Pokemon blue. Its been quite fun.

Also, If anyone posts on any magic the gathering boards, i'm +t/7T

huy

Edit: ++

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 24th, 2005, 03:55 PM
Hi and welcome to PC. everyone here is very nice. PM me if you want to be friends or if you have any questions...

Lust
April 24th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot and you post a lot. If you want to be friends or if you have any questions then you should PM me. :)

Lucid-Acid
April 24th, 2005, 04:33 PM
Hiya~
welcome to PC, make sure to read and follow the rules. if you have any questions just ask ^^ have fun!!

TheTyphlosionTamer
April 24th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Hi welcome to pc,have fun posting,and follow the rules.

MegaDitto
April 24th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Welcome to PC and have a nice time here.

ravenstorture
April 24th, 2005, 07:33 PM
Welcome to PC! Read and follow the rules and have fun!

Ninja Retsu
April 24th, 2005, 08:17 PM
HI

On an impulse, I bought Pokemon Ruby recently. Previously, I had only played Pokemon blue. Its been quite fun.

Also, If anyone posts on any magic the gathering boards, i'm +t/7T

huy

Edit: ++
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Pikabloo
April 25th, 2005, 02:26 AM
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

pika2000
April 25th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Hi and welcome here.
I hope you'll have a great time :)

Kijin
April 25th, 2005, 01:05 PM
Hey, that tag plust looks kind of familiar! Anyway, welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay ^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_

jejunum
April 25th, 2005, 01:35 PM
Hey, that tag plust looks kind of familiar! Anyway, welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay ^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_

Hey I know you!!!

Check your pms

Kijin
April 25th, 2005, 01:38 PM
Hey I know you!!!
Careful, though... there's a 4 word/post cap that can get you warnings here... try not to break it because another user's thread was thoughtlessly flooded by some stupid heads pretending to be pedofiles or somesuch...
Anyway, ENJOY j00R STAY!1onethirtyseven

PrinceOfDarkness
April 25th, 2005, 01:38 PM
Hi, Have fun, follow the rules, PM me if ya wanna be friends, chat or just want to ask questions ~Johnny~

jejunum
April 25th, 2005, 01:39 PM
Careful, though... there's a 4 word/post cap that can get you warnings here... try not to break it because another user's thread was thoughtlessly flooded by some stupid heads pretending to be pedofiles or somesuch...
Anyway, ENJOY j00R STAY!1onethirtyseven

That is most disheartening. Was it Plastik's thread?

Also, someone stole my Mup. CHECK YOUR PMS.

Kijin
April 25th, 2005, 01:47 PM
That is most disheartening. Was it Plastik's thread?

Also, someone stole my Mup. CHECK YOUR PMS.
Which one was you? I'd donate one of mine, but the IP check would get me banned.

Sorano
April 25th, 2005, 02:04 PM
Kijin, please dont post in a welcome thread more than once. ^^; Thanks, I appreciate it~

~Karli

Natsuki
April 25th, 2005, 05:01 PM
Hi jejunom (I hope I spelled that right. XD)! ^^ Welcome to PC! I'm Kelsey, it's nice ta meet ya. ^.~ Well, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM meh. ^o^ Weeeeeell, have fun! 8D

~Kelsey

Eon-Rider
April 25th, 2005, 07:37 PM
Welcome! Have fun here!

Darky
April 25th, 2005, 07:42 PM
welcome 2 PC have fun