PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone. =3

Silent
April 24th, 2005, 06:28 PM
Hello, everyone. How are you all? I hope to be a very active member of the Pokecommunity and make lots of friends. (,,,)(+_+)(,,,) <--- dead bear. XD

pokemurderer
April 24th, 2005, 06:29 PM
YAY dead bear!! I love you! Lets be friends! We can talk about cars! And fire!

PrinceOfDarkness
April 24th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Hi Alice. Have fun, follow the rules and PM me if ya wanna be friends, wanna chat or ask questions. ~Johnny~

MegaDitto
April 24th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Hello, everyone. How are you all? I hope to be a very active member of the Pokecommunity and make lots of friends. (,,,)(+_+)(,,,) <--- dead bear. XD
Welcome to PC. Post a lot. Follow the rules and make some friends and I will see you around the forums. Nice name.

Silent
April 24th, 2005, 06:34 PM
pokemurderer -- LOL! How did you know I was a pyromaniac?!

DigiCool -- Thanks for the welcome!!

MegaDitto -- Thanks for the name compliment. I like it too. XD

leading edge -- Huh??

PokeesR0cks -- I didn't get ANYTHING you just said! XD

pokemurderer
April 24th, 2005, 06:43 PM
pokemurderer -- LOL! How did you know I was a pyromaniac?!

DigiCool -- Thanks for the welcome!!

MegaDitto -- Thanks for the name compliment. I like it too. XD

leading edge -- Huh??

PokeesR0cks -- I didn't get ANYTHING you just said! XD

I knew you were a pyro because I'm a secret ninja, but don't tell anyone, they think I'm a pirate!

Silent
April 24th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Okay then. ^_^ Lol. And... how could 9 year olds be secret ninjas? XD

pokemurderer
April 24th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Okay then. ^_^ Lol. And... how could 9 year olds be secret ninjas? XD

Shhhh, it's all part of the ploy! If I never use a period they can't catch me! All the pokemon were secret ninjas once too, why do you think we're supposed to catch them! IT'S A GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY! YAY!

I'm in hiding right now! I'm safe! But if I use periods or don't say YAY! every once in a while, they catch on! Also, pikachu eating babies! YAY!

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 24th, 2005, 06:56 PM
welcome Alice. i hope you have a great time here at PC!

PokeesR0cks
April 24th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Shhhh, it's all part of the ploy! If I never use a period they can't catch me! All the pokemon were secret ninjas once too, why do you think we're supposed to catch them! IT'S A GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY! YAY!

I'm in hiding right now! I'm safe! But if I use periods or don't say YAY! every once in a while, they catch on! Also, pikachu eating babies! YAY!

I thought you were 11?

pokemurderer
April 24th, 2005, 06:59 PM
I thought you were 11?

WE THINK A LOT OF THINGS, DON't WE! I'm 9! Don't mess with me! I'll pretend you're a ninja too and you'll DIE! You use periods, they'll put you in a tiny pokeball and set it on fire! In the bottom of a lake! YAY! I didn't say yay because it makes me happy! I said yay so they won't suspect anything! YAY!

PokeesR0cks
April 24th, 2005, 07:02 PM
WE THINK A LOT OF THINGS, DON't WE! I'm 9! Don't mess with me! I'll pretend you're a ninja too and you'll DIE! You use periods, they'll put you in a tiny pokeball and set it on fire! In the bottom of a lake! YAY! I didn't say yay because it makes me happy! I said yay so they won't suspect anything! YAY!
I am 10. Want to be my b/f?

PokeesR0cks
April 24th, 2005, 07:07 PM
sometimes I cut myself to relieve the pain! YAY!

okay!
but only your bff!

You got pics? nude por favor

PokeesR0cks
April 24th, 2005, 07:13 PM
haha a t my school they teached about sexy predters! Are you one of them! If you are I shouldnt post my pic!

No I am 10.....I like ******s and *****es

leading edge
April 24th, 2005, 07:15 PM
cheese ^_^

a/s/l

PokeesR0cks
April 24th, 2005, 07:17 PM
okay so your not a sexy predater!?

YAY!? :chinese:
*post edited out*

Ryoutarou
April 24th, 2005, 07:18 PM
Okay stop already, I've had enough of it. You're both banned, and leading edge, stop breaking the four word limit.

Lucid-Acid
April 24th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Well, hi, welcome to PC ^^;
Read and follow the rules, and have fun. If you have any questions, just ask~

Silent
April 24th, 2005, 07:45 PM
Thank you, Blue, for stopping that. I don't want my welcome thread filled with spam.

And thank you Hotaru, for the welcome. *hugs Hotaru and Blue*

*~Ashley~*
April 24th, 2005, 07:59 PM
Ugh, spamfest. x_x

Anyways, Hiya and welcome to PC. ^^;

Feel free to IM or PM me if you want to. ^^

Ninja Retsu
April 24th, 2005, 08:16 PM
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Silent
April 24th, 2005, 08:16 PM
Thanks, Snow and Blue Jasmine!

Welcoming warms my heart and soul, thank you all. ♥

Ryoutarou
April 24th, 2005, 08:19 PM
Okay...Might as well, welcome to PC. Sorry about the spammers in your thread, but I hope that doesn't turn you off from PC.

Ninja Retsu
April 24th, 2005, 08:20 PM
Thanks, Snow and Blue Jasmine!

Welcoming warms my heart and soul, thank you all. ♥
You are welcome. I am glad there are not SPAMmers in your thread anymore. I hope you feel better about this.

Lust
April 24th, 2005, 08:23 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot and you post a lot. If you want to be friends or if you have any questions then you should PM me. :)

Silent
April 24th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Okay...Might as well, welcome to PC. Sorry about the spammers in your thread, but I hope that doesn't turn you off from PC.
Don't worry. It'll take more than spammers to steer me away from a forum. ^_^ And thanks for the welcome.

You are welcome. I am glad there are not SPAMmers in your thread anymore. I hope you feel better about this.
I feel much better, thank you. ^_^

Hey, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot and you post a lot. If you want to be friends or if you have any questions then you should PM me. :)
Thanks for the welcome. ^_^

Pika-pi!
April 24th, 2005, 08:55 PM
Sorry about spamming earlier (I'm pokemurderer) I didn't realize anyone would be offended. Welcome to this forum. It seems wonderful, though the mods don't seem to value it as they should... meh.

Also, blue Jasmine, I totally thought you were a bot until just now. Craaaazy.

pika2000
April 25th, 2005, 12:53 PM
Hi and welcome to PC.
Try to enjoy your time and find a lot of new friends.

Kijin
April 25th, 2005, 01:34 PM
Group hug. No more spammers ^_^_^_^_^_^-
Welcome to the forums!

Natsuki
April 25th, 2005, 05:06 PM
Welcome to PC Alice! =3 I'm Kelsey, but you can call me lots of other things! ^^ Like Mori...Seirei-chan...Kels...Kels-Kels...but never ever call me Chelsea. XD Seriously, don't do it. X3

Aaaaaaanyways, I hope you have fun here at PC. ^^ Enjoy yourself! ^.~

~Kelsey

Sorano
April 25th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Hello, Alice. ^__^ Welcome to PC! As you probably already know from MSN, my name ish Karli. >=3 Please follow the rules, and have fun~!

~Karli

Team Magma Girl
April 25th, 2005, 05:17 PM
Hello hun!
Have fun here and please follow the rules.
Please feel free to PM me if you want to be friends or need any help!

Silent
April 25th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Pika2000 ~ Thanks for welcoming meh! ^_^

Kijin ~ *group huggles* XD Thanks for the welcome!

Kelsey ~ Thanks for the welcome!!

Karli ~ Whee~! Hey Karli-li! Welcomes are welcome. Thanks! XD

Team Magma Girl ~ Hi hun~! XD Thanks for the warm welcome.

!~Thanks for all the welcomes~! ^_^

Darky
April 25th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Welcome to PC. ^.^

Silent
April 25th, 2005, 06:51 PM
Why thank you, Darky! ^_^

Eon-Rider
April 25th, 2005, 07:11 PM
Welcome Alice! Is that your real name? Have fun!

Silent
April 25th, 2005, 07:16 PM
No, actually, my real name is Alana. Thanks coolmaster! ^_^