PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone. =3

Silent
April 24th, 2005, 6:28 PM
Hello, everyone. How are you all? I hope to be a very active member of the Pokecommunity and make lots of friends. (,,,)(+_+)(,,,) <--- dead bear. XD

pokemurderer
April 24th, 2005, 6:29 PM
YAY dead bear!! I love you! Lets be friends! We can talk about cars! And fire!

PrinceOfDarkness
April 24th, 2005, 6:30 PM
Hi Alice. Have fun, follow the rules and PM me if ya wanna be friends, wanna chat or ask questions. ~Johnny~

MegaDitto
April 24th, 2005, 6:30 PM
Hello, everyone. How are you all? I hope to be a very active member of the Pokecommunity and make lots of friends. (,,,)(+_+)(,,,) <--- dead bear. XD
Welcome to PC. Post a lot. Follow the rules and make some friends and I will see you around the forums. Nice name.

Silent
April 24th, 2005, 6:34 PM
pokemurderer -- LOL! How did you know I was a pyromaniac?!

DigiCool -- Thanks for the welcome!!

MegaDitto -- Thanks for the name compliment. I like it too. XD

leading edge -- Huh??

PokeesR0cks -- I didn't get ANYTHING you just said! XD

pokemurderer
April 24th, 2005, 6:43 PM
pokemurderer -- LOL! How did you know I was a pyromaniac?!

DigiCool -- Thanks for the welcome!!

MegaDitto -- Thanks for the name compliment. I like it too. XD

leading edge -- Huh??

PokeesR0cks -- I didn't get ANYTHING you just said! XD

I knew you were a pyro because I'm a secret ninja, but don't tell anyone, they think I'm a pirate!

Silent
April 24th, 2005, 6:46 PM
Okay then. ^_^ Lol. And... how could 9 year olds be secret ninjas? XD

pokemurderer
April 24th, 2005, 6:49 PM
Okay then. ^_^ Lol. And... how could 9 year olds be secret ninjas? XD

Shhhh, it's all part of the ploy! If I never use a period they can't catch me! All the pokemon were secret ninjas once too, why do you think we're supposed to catch them! IT'S A GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY! YAY!

I'm in hiding right now! I'm safe! But if I use periods or don't say YAY! every once in a while, they catch on! Also, pikachu eating babies! YAY!

愛Forgotten Angel愛
April 24th, 2005, 6:56 PM
welcome Alice. i hope you have a great time here at PC!

PokeesR0cks
April 24th, 2005, 6:56 PM
Shhhh, it's all part of the ploy! If I never use a period they can't catch me! All the pokemon were secret ninjas once too, why do you think we're supposed to catch them! IT'S A GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY! YAY!

I'm in hiding right now! I'm safe! But if I use periods or don't say YAY! every once in a while, they catch on! Also, pikachu eating babies! YAY!

I thought you were 11?

pokemurderer
April 24th, 2005, 6:59 PM
I thought you were 11?

WE THINK A LOT OF THINGS, DON't WE! I'm 9! Don't mess with me! I'll pretend you're a ninja too and you'll DIE! You use periods, they'll put you in a tiny pokeball and set it on fire! In the bottom of a lake! YAY! I didn't say yay because it makes me happy! I said yay so they won't suspect anything! YAY!

PokeesR0cks
April 24th, 2005, 7:02 PM
WE THINK A LOT OF THINGS, DON't WE! I'm 9! Don't mess with me! I'll pretend you're a ninja too and you'll DIE! You use periods, they'll put you in a tiny pokeball and set it on fire! In the bottom of a lake! YAY! I didn't say yay because it makes me happy! I said yay so they won't suspect anything! YAY!
I am 10. Want to be my b/f?

PokeesR0cks
April 24th, 2005, 7:07 PM
sometimes I cut myself to relieve the pain! YAY!

okay!
but only your bff!

You got pics? nude por favor

PokeesR0cks
April 24th, 2005, 7:13 PM
haha a t my school they teached about sexy predters! Are you one of them! If you are I shouldnt post my pic!

No I am 10.....I like ******s and *****es

leading edge
April 24th, 2005, 7:15 PM
cheese ^_^

a/s/l

PokeesR0cks
April 24th, 2005, 7:17 PM
okay so your not a sexy predater!?

YAY!? :chinese:
*post edited out*

Ryoutarou
April 24th, 2005, 7:18 PM
Okay stop already, I've had enough of it. You're both banned, and leading edge, stop breaking the four word limit.

Lucid
April 24th, 2005, 7:35 PM
Well, hi, welcome to PC ^^;
Read and follow the rules, and have fun. If you have any questions, just ask~

Silent
April 24th, 2005, 7:45 PM
Thank you, Blue, for stopping that. I don't want my welcome thread filled with spam.

And thank you Hotaru, for the welcome. *hugs Hotaru and Blue*

*~Ashley~*
April 24th, 2005, 7:59 PM
Ugh, spamfest. x_x

Anyways, Hiya and welcome to PC. ^^;

Feel free to IM or PM me if you want to. ^^

Ninja Retsu
April 24th, 2005, 8:16 PM
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Silent
April 24th, 2005, 8:16 PM
Thanks, Snow and Blue Jasmine!

Welcoming warms my heart and soul, thank you all. ♥

Ryoutarou
April 24th, 2005, 8:19 PM
Okay...Might as well, welcome to PC. Sorry about the spammers in your thread, but I hope that doesn't turn you off from PC.

Ninja Retsu
April 24th, 2005, 8:20 PM
Thanks, Snow and Blue Jasmine!

Welcoming warms my heart and soul, thank you all. ♥
You are welcome. I am glad there are not SPAMmers in your thread anymore. I hope you feel better about this.

Lust
April 24th, 2005, 8:23 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot and you post a lot. If you want to be friends or if you have any questions then you should PM me. :)

Silent
April 24th, 2005, 8:30 PM
Okay...Might as well, welcome to PC. Sorry about the spammers in your thread, but I hope that doesn't turn you off from PC.
Don't worry. It'll take more than spammers to steer me away from a forum. ^_^ And thanks for the welcome.

You are welcome. I am glad there are not SPAMmers in your thread anymore. I hope you feel better about this.
I feel much better, thank you. ^_^

Hey, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot and you post a lot. If you want to be friends or if you have any questions then you should PM me. :)
Thanks for the welcome. ^_^

Pika-pi!
April 24th, 2005, 8:55 PM
Sorry about spamming earlier (I'm pokemurderer) I didn't realize anyone would be offended. Welcome to this forum. It seems wonderful, though the mods don't seem to value it as they should... meh.

Also, blue Jasmine, I totally thought you were a bot until just now. Craaaazy.

pika2000
April 25th, 2005, 12:53 PM
Hi and welcome to PC.
Try to enjoy your time and find a lot of new friends.

Kijin
April 25th, 2005, 1:34 PM
Group hug. No more spammers ^_^_^_^_^_^-
Welcome to the forums!

Natsuki
April 25th, 2005, 5:06 PM
Welcome to PC Alice! =3 I'm Kelsey, but you can call me lots of other things! ^^ Like Mori...Seirei-chan...Kels...Kels-Kels...but never ever call me Chelsea. XD Seriously, don't do it. X3

Aaaaaaanyways, I hope you have fun here at PC. ^^ Enjoy yourself! ^.~

~Kelsey

Sorano
April 25th, 2005, 5:16 PM
Hello, Alice. ^__^ Welcome to PC! As you probably already know from MSN, my name ish Karli. >=3 Please follow the rules, and have fun~!

~Karli

Team Magma Girl
April 25th, 2005, 5:17 PM
Hello hun!
Have fun here and please follow the rules.
Please feel free to PM me if you want to be friends or need any help!

Silent
April 25th, 2005, 6:35 PM
Pika2000 ~ Thanks for welcoming meh! ^_^

Kijin ~ *group huggles* XD Thanks for the welcome!

Kelsey ~ Thanks for the welcome!!

Karli ~ Whee~! Hey Karli-li! Welcomes are welcome. Thanks! XD

Team Magma Girl ~ Hi hun~! XD Thanks for the warm welcome.

!~Thanks for all the welcomes~! ^_^

Darky
April 25th, 2005, 6:49 PM
Welcome to PC. ^.^

Silent
April 25th, 2005, 6:51 PM
Why thank you, Darky! ^_^

Eon-Rider
April 25th, 2005, 7:11 PM
Welcome Alice! Is that your real name? Have fun!

Silent
April 25th, 2005, 7:16 PM
No, actually, my real name is Alana. Thanks coolmaster! ^_^