PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everybody!

Sanctuary
April 25th, 2005, 06:34 AM
Hi! I'm new here! Mightyena is my favorite pokemon. Hope i can talk to ya all!!
:D

ravenstorture
April 25th, 2005, 08:31 AM
Welcome to PC! Read and follow the rules and have fun!

ArticunoIce
April 25th, 2005, 09:42 AM
'Ello. Welcome to the PC.

I'm ArticunoIce. I hope you have fun, and enjoy yourself here.

Sapphire Underpants
April 25th, 2005, 10:26 AM
Welcome, Mighty....

Have a good time, and make quality posts whenever possible.

And....you have a custom tag right off the bat...you don't have to be called a "Beginning Trainer."

Lucid-Acid
April 25th, 2005, 11:37 AM
Hiya~ ^^
welcome to PC, obay and read the rules, and have fun! if you have any questions, just ask.
*gives n00b cookie* =3

latias45
April 25th, 2005, 11:44 AM
hyi! have a fun time and read the rules!

Phoenix Riley
April 25th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Hi if you need afriends Pm me i like to chat XD

Any n00bish questions ask me :)

pika2000
April 25th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Hi and welcome.
I hope you'll have a great time here :)

Natsuki
April 25th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Hey MM! ^_____^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity. ^.! I'm Kelsey, sooooooooo, like, welcome! XD Anyways, check out the rules and whatever and have an awsome time! ^^

~Kelsey

Sorano
April 25th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Heya! ^_________^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity~~! Mah name ish Karli. ;33 I hope you have a super time here, but dont forget to follow the rules and all that stuff. >D I shall possibly see you around da forums. +D

~Karli

Team Magma Girl
April 25th, 2005, 05:23 PM
Welcome to PC.
I hope you enjoy your time here
Please read and follow the rules.
PM me if you would like to be friends. ^^

Kijin
April 25th, 2005, 05:24 PM
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy yo' self!

Static
April 25th, 2005, 05:32 PM
Hello and welcome. Your name sake is a fun pokemon.

*Memories of playing Ruby.

Ninja Retsu
April 25th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Hi! I'm new here! Mightyena is my favorite pokemon. Hope i can talk to ya all!!
:D
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

MegaDitto
April 25th, 2005, 06:13 PM
Welcome to Pokecommunity and have a wonderful time. Post a lot and I will see you around the forums. Make some friends and read the FAQ and rules for help.^^

Lust
April 25th, 2005, 09:02 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot and you post a lot. If you want to be friends or if you have any questions then you should PM me. :)

Pikabloo
April 25th, 2005, 11:48 PM
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Sanctuary
April 26th, 2005, 03:43 AM
thanks guys! I hope to see u around the forums!!! ^_^

Jesus Freak Josh
April 26th, 2005, 03:45 AM
Hey, my name is Batesy but everyone calls me Josh. Everyone on here being very few. XD
You know "Da Rules" I assume so I won't keep you from you mindless and repetitive work. Oh. Didn't I mention? I'm PC's Weirdo. Not official but we'll see. I once did brain surgery on myself. The easy part was getting the brain out. But the hard part was getting the brain out! *weird laugh*

Accept anything from Karli but accept anything from Karli. *weird laugh again* Steal nothing from Karli! I don't want to tell you what happens.

--White Wolf--
April 26th, 2005, 03:48 AM
Welcome on PC!!

My favourite is Mightyena too!