PDA

View Full Version : ~Okay Another newbie~ Hey Peeps

AngelMina
April 25th, 2005, 02:28 PM
~Hello Peeps~!!!
ok,ok,ok So im new and i heard that this forum is really nice, so i decided
to check it out. I hope to have a great time here! I LOVE pokemon, it has been my favorite show since 1st grade and I am now heading to highschool-yea i know pretty crazy for me to like pokemon for so long,But i do! XD
I love makin new friends*Blinks and looks at everyone* You can just call me Mina, and you'll be seeing me post alot on the boards so Peace out!!!-for now

LOVE YA!!!!!! ~MINA~ :P :D

Ryoutarou
April 25th, 2005, 02:51 PM
Hi, welcome to PC. Hope you like it here, and try and follow the rules...Umm...yeah....welcome XD

Zero ex
April 25th, 2005, 02:51 PM
hey welcome to POKECOMMUNITY as they told you the forums of here are great. and if you wanna be my friend only pm me.

Kijin
April 25th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Hi Mina. Welcome to the forums.
Blah blah, PM, blah blah friend.
Anyway, enjoy your stay.

Natsuki
April 25th, 2005, 05:08 PM
OMGoodness, I love your Chii avvie! <3~~~ I am a big fan of Chobits. :3 Hewwo, I'm Kelsey and welcome to PC! ^^ Check out the rules if you haven't already and be sure to have lots and lots of fun! Catch ya later. ^.~

~Kelsey

Sorano
April 25th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Hello~! ;D Welcome to PC! My name ish Karli. 'Tis very nice to meet ya. :33 I hope you have a good time here, but by doing so, please dont forget to follow the rules. ^___~ Hopefully we'll all see ya around. ;3

~Karli

Ninja Retsu
April 25th, 2005, 05:49 PM
~Hello Peeps~!!!
ok,ok,ok So im new and i heard that this forum is really nice, so i decided
to check it out. I hope to have a great time here! I LOVE pokemon, it has been my favorite show since 1st grade and I am now heading to highschool-yea i know pretty crazy for me to like pokemon for so long,But i do! XD
I love makin new friends*Blinks and looks at everyone* You can just call me Mina, and you'll be seeing me post alot on the boards so Peace out!!!-for now

LOVE YA!!!!!! ~MINA~ :P :D
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

MegaDitto
April 25th, 2005, 06:05 PM
Welcome to the forums. Post a lot. Follow the rules and have a nice time here. Make some friends and read the FAQ too.^^

Lucid-Acid
April 25th, 2005, 07:08 PM
Hiya~
welcome to PC, read and follow the rules, and have fun! if you have any questions, just ask ^^
*gives n00b cookie* =3

Eon-Rider
April 25th, 2005, 07:10 PM
You seem kinda nice so... Welcome!

ravenstorture
April 25th, 2005, 08:54 PM
Welcome to PC! Read and follow the rules and have fun!

Lust
April 25th, 2005, 09:01 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot and you post a lot. If you want to be friends or if you have any questions then you should PM me. :)

Asura Nirosuki
April 25th, 2005, 09:57 PM
Hello there^^.If you get stuck or need any help just call us^^.

MewthreeXL
April 25th, 2005, 11:21 PM
Hello there^^.If you get stuck or need any help just call us^^.
You mean PM,right?

Welcome to the forum,AngelMina.

Pikabloo
April 25th, 2005, 11:51 PM
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Jesus Freak Josh
April 26th, 2005, 03:38 AM
Hi I'm Batesy, the self-appointed resident weirdo. If you'd like I can be hyper AND scary. *evil grin*

Just a few things I should mention; Don't flame, don't spam, respect the mod/admin squad, don't accept anything from the midget in the corner or steal anything from the giant and his ice cream, and unless you want frying pans in your face don't steal, kiss or hug Karli unless she wants you to. *still has frying pan scars*

lol. She's really nice. Don't listen to me. XD

pika2000
April 27th, 2005, 07:54 AM
Hi and welcome my friend XD
I hope you'll have a great time here :)