PDA

View Full Version : Titanic Alchemy

Kitty-Kat
April 25th, 2005, 03:23 PM
This is a Teen Titans/Fullmetal Alchemist RP, based on a story I'm writing, which can be found here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=1061656#post1061656).

One day, Edward Elric and his brother Alphonse Elric were looking through alchemy books, when they discovered a whole new kind of alchemy, time travel. Immediately, they did all the research they could on it, and finally tested out the spell, taking a group of alchemists with them on a trip through time and space.

After completing the spell, Ed, Al, and the group of alchemists find themselves in the future, in a place called Jump City, home to the Teen Titans, and some awful villians.

In this RP you will join as either an Alchemist or State Alchemist from Fullmetal Alchemist, or a hero, villian, or neutral character from Teen Titans.

Here is your form if you are joining as a character from Fullmetal Alchemist-
~[Alchemist or State Alchemist]~
Name:
Personality:
Alchemy Element:
Extra Weapons:
Other Info:

This is your form if you are joining as a character based on Teen Titans-
Name:
Description:
Personality:
Super powers/special weapons and/or skills:
Side: (Good, bad, neutral)
Other Info:

Here is mine-
~State Alchemist~
Name: Edward Elric
Description: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/Master_Becca/Beccas_Album/fullmetal-alchemist.jpg
If for some reason that link doesn't work-
Ed has yellow eyes with long, braided hair of the same color. He usually wears a red overcoat with black pants and shoes, and white gloves. Underneath the red coat he has a black tank-top. His clothes (except for the black shirt) hide his mechanical arm and leg. Also very short, and very sensitive about it.
Personality: Smart, short-tempered, and sometimes gets ahead of himself, but he always manages to pull through.
Alchemy Element: The earth and nature
Extra Weapons: He can use alchemy to make a knife with his mechanical arm.
Other Info: Older brother to Alphonse Elric.

Forgotten_hope
April 25th, 2005, 03:28 PM
State Alchemist
Name:Jon Smith
Description:Semi-tall,black hair,bright blue eyes,and always wears a hat.
Personality:He is very nice,can be serious at times,but is usually just happy.
Alchemy Element:Air
Extra Weapons:none
Other Info:He can turn even the slightest breeze into a deadly disaster.

~Nightingale~
April 25th, 2005, 03:31 PM
I posted on your fic too... XD

~[State Alchemist]~
Name: Sarah Nightingale
Description: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/digitaldude/lovehina_1_800.jpg (except she has red hair, blue eyes, and usually wears a lime green tee with hip hugger jeans)
Personality: Very outgoing, loves to have a good time, but be warned of her serious side...
Alchemy Element: Fire and Ice (You mess with me and you'll get burned... Both ways... XD)
Extra Weapons: A long katana that she wears clipped to her belt, is rarely used as she mainly uses her alchemy for battling
Other Info: Sarah has a younger sister; Sarah was going to bind her soul, but her sister refused.

Midori Chi
April 25th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Yay! She posted it!! XD Oh! And just to let you know,Ed is 15 and his YOUNGER brother is Al...

Teen Titan(I do too much FMA..tee hee!)
Name:Realm
Description:long white hair with tints of pink,outfit similar to Starfire's except pink
Personality:sweet,seious,like Starfire,she is from a different planet
Super powers/special weapons and/or skills:the power of the legendary angel
Side:good
Other Info:related to Starfire

Sumomo & Kotoko
April 25th, 2005, 05:57 PM
I'll be Raven! :D

Kitty-Kat
April 26th, 2005, 03:00 AM
Yay! She posted it!! XD Oh! And just to let you know,Ed is 15 and his YOUNGER brother is Al...
I know, I said older brother to Al.

And Raven: That's great, but would you post us a profile please?

Sumomo & Kotoko
April 26th, 2005, 11:28 AM
Ok, will do.

~[Teen Titan]~
Name: Raven
Description: I think y'all know what Raven looks like ;)
Personality: Seious
Super powers/special weapons and/or skills: telephatic
Side: Good
Other Info: She lives in Titan Tower?

Midori Chi
April 27th, 2005, 03:13 PM
Cool! (Raven) joined! I have a question..when can we start?

Kitty-Kat
April 27th, 2005, 03:39 PM
Cool! (Raven) joined! I have a question..when can we start?
Well, there's still one friend of mine that wants to join, but I'll start us off right in a sec.

First, since he's a part of this RP, I'll play as Al also. If anyone else would like to have a second character, they may post their's also before they begin RPing.

~Alchemist (could-be-State Alchemist)~
Name: Alphonse Elric
Description: Looks something like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/Master_Becca/Beccas_Album/synopsis.jpg
And here's a good one with him as he is now and as a regular child:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/Master_Becca/Beccas_Album/alpaper_1024.jpg
If you can't see either picture, Al is a large, bulky, grey suit of armor. He isn't wearing the armor, he is the armor.
Personality: Very sweet and kind, wouldn't hurt a soul unless absolutely necessary. Also very strong, if you happen to get on his bad side. Is a little sensitive about having his soul trapped in a suit of armor, and not being able to feel things like humans.
Alchemy Element: Same as Ed's, I think. Earth and Nature.
Extra Weapons: The suit of armor that is his body.
Other Info: (I shoulda added some of this with Ed's too. I'll just add it now) When he was much much younger, his mother died. Heartbroken, Al and his brother Ed tried to use alchemy to bring her back. When they did, Ed lost his leg and Al lost his body. To keep Al tied to earth, Ed sacrificed his own arm and encased his brother's soul in a suit of armor that was hanging on the wall. Al carried his brother to an automail shop run by their friend, Winry, and Aunt Pinako. They gave Ed a mechanical arm and leg.

And now I'll start the RP-
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ed looked up at the sign. "Jump City," he said to himself. He scratched his head. "Never heard of Jump City before."

Beside him, Al nodded. "We must be in the future. If there was a Jump City in the past, we should know about it, right?"

"That's right," Ed said. His eyes traveled to the road, made from the same pavement as where he had just come from. But what the road led to was much different. Hundreds of buildings that seemed to reach up to the sky shimmered in the sun, and off in the distant he could almost make out a tower in the shape of a "T". "How interesting," he said.

"Shall we go exploring?" Al asked.

Ed nodded and turned to the small group of alchemists behind him. "Alright," he said. "We're going to go search the city. Remember, if you get lost or need any help, just send up a signal. If you see someone give a signal, find them and help them out immediately. We don't know what kinds of things are here."

Midori Chi
April 27th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Well, there's still one friend of mine that wants to join, but I'll start us off right in a sec.

First, since he's a part of this RP, I'll play as Al also. If anyone else would like to have a second character, they may post their's also before they begin RPing.

~Alchemist (could-be-State Alchemist)~
Name: Alphonse Elric
Description: Looks something like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/Master_Becca/Beccas_Album/synopsis.jpg
And here's a good one with him as he is now and as a regular child:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/Master_Becca/Beccas_Album/alpaper_1024.jpg
If you can't see either picture, Al is a large, bulky, grey suit of armor. He isn't wearing the armor, he is the armor.
Personality: Very sweet and kind, wouldn't hurt a soul unless absolutely necessary. Also very strong, if you happen to get on his bad side. Is a little sensitive about having his soul trapped in a suit of armor, and not being able to feel things like humans.
Alchemy Element: Same as Ed's, I think. Earth and Nature.
Extra Weapons: The suit of armor that is his body.
Other Info: (I shoulda added some of this with Ed's too. I'll just add it now) When he was much much younger, his mother died. Heartbroken, Al and his brother Ed tried to use alchemy to bring her back. When they did, Ed lost his leg and Al lost his body. To keep Al tied to earth, Ed sacrificed his own arm and encased his brother's soul in a suit of armor that was hanging on the wall. Al carried his brother to an automail shop run by their friend, Winry, and Aunt Pinako. They gave Ed a mechanical arm and leg.

And now I'll start the RP-
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ed looked up at the sign. "Jump City," he said to himself. He scratched his head. "Never heard of Jump City before."

Beside him, Al nodded. "We must be in the future. If there was a Jump City in the past, we should know about it, right?"

"That's right," Ed said. His eyes traveled to the road, made from the same pavement as where he had just come from. But what the road led to was much different. Hundreds of buildings that seemed to reach up to the sky shimmered in the sun, and off in the distant he could almost make out a tower in the shape of a "T". "How interesting," he said.

"Shall we go exploring?" Al asked.

Ed nodded and turned to the small group of alchemists behind him. "Alright," he said. "We're going to go search the city. Remember, if you get lost or need any help, just send up a signal. If you see someone give a signal, find them and help them out immediately. We don't know what kinds of things are here."

Yep! Al's 14! ^_^

ic:"Are you ready to go,your majesty?"
"Yes..send me to Earth."
"As you command."
A pod was sending Realm to Earth. She had landed. She looked over at the strange buildings,one saying,"Jump City" Realm saw Ed and Al. *What in the world? I've done many research on humans and this is odd*she thought. She walked over to them.

~Ozy~
April 27th, 2005, 04:17 PM
Name: Alric Belmonte
Description: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Nolofinwe/morpheus.jpg
Personality: Gives new meaning to the term "loner." Supremely arrogant and self-confidant, he refuses all help and will physically restrain anyone who tries to push their offer of assistance upon him. Has never been known to open up or serve anyone or anything. Has an indepent streak running as deep as his arrogance.
Super powers/special weapons and/or skills: Black magic, acrobatics, and whip combat.
Side: Neutral
Other Info: None

Forgotten_hope
April 27th, 2005, 04:36 PM
I wake up in an odd place."Where am I..."I try to remember what I had done before allegdally falling asleep.That's right...I was using those time travel spells....crap where am I?I look around and see a sign."Jump..City...."I say slowly."Were the heck is jump city?!God I must have been sent into the future...GAH!!!"I angrily shake my head."Now i have to go explore..."I say as I start to walk away.

occ:umm just wondering...what is the rating for this rp?

Sumomo & Kotoko
April 27th, 2005, 08:11 PM
IC: *Yawn* "Another day to fight crime" Raven sighs as she gets dressed. She walks into the main room where Beast Boy is makeing to-fo eggs." Beast Boy: "Hey Ray, want some eggs?" Raven: "No thanks, I'll make some real eggs." she says mockingly as she gets her eggs ready.

Kitty-Kat
April 28th, 2005, 07:17 AM
((OOC:Thanks for joining TAD, start RPing whenever you want!
And to Forgotten Hope- I never thought to give it a rating, but I guess PG.))

Ed felt a tap on his shoulder and looked up at Al. "What is it?"

Al pointed off to where a girl walking towards them. "Someone is coming," he said.

Immediately Ed clapped his hands together. He passed his good hadn over his mechanical arm, making a knife grow.

"No, wait!" Al put a hand in front of him. "She might not want to hurt us, let me talk to her first."

Ed nodded. "Fine, but she'd better not try anything funny."

Al sighed in relief and walked over to the girl. "Hi there," he said. "My name's Alphonse, and this is my brother Edward. We're the Elric brothers. What's your name?"

Forgotten_hope
April 28th, 2005, 08:00 AM
ooc:uh were you talking to me?because i'm a boy...if not just tell me.

Kitty-Kat
April 28th, 2005, 09:12 AM
ooc:uh were you talking to me?because i'm a boy...if not just tell me.
((OOC: I was talking to Realm, TD's character. Talk to Ed, he isn't doing anything at the moment. XD))

Forgotten_hope
April 28th, 2005, 09:18 AM
ooc:OH ok i'll talk to Ed then...hmmm I'm gonna make it like they knew eachother already cause they are state alchemists.
ic:I continue walking and I see Ed and Al.I walk over to Ed."Hello Mr.Elric."I say to Ed."How did you end up here?Probably the same way I did but I'm curious."

Kitty-Kat
April 28th, 2005, 09:27 AM
Ed turned around to Jon. "We teleported here with a transmutation circle, remember?" He cocked his head to the side. Maybe he'd forgotten everything before the spell. Ed himself couldn't remember much of it either. Ed scratched his chin and thought for a moment. For human kind to gain anything, something of equal value must be lost. Numbe one rule of alchemy, the words were imprinted in every alchemists mind. Ed wondered what was given for using alchemy to travel through time.

Forgotten_hope
April 28th, 2005, 09:41 AM
"Oh yes that is right"I say to him."I completely forgot.."I rub my head."I must have fallen on my head pretty hard because I do not remember anything that happened before this really."I look around."So...what are we going to do now?"

Sumomo & Kotoko
April 28th, 2005, 11:18 AM
IC: Wile Raven was eating, she saw out the window 4 people standing out side of Jump City. I wonder what thier up to she thought. Maybe they work for Slade. I better go see. So after Raven ate she went to where the 4 weird looking people were at. "Hi, I'm Raven of the Teen Titans. May I ask who ya'll are?"

Forgotten_hope
April 28th, 2005, 11:21 AM
I spin around and see Raven."Teen...Titan's?"I say puzzled."What in god's name is a teen titan?"I ask her."And why should we tell you who we are?"

~Ozy~
April 28th, 2005, 02:27 PM
I rose from my makeshift bed, in an abandoned cafe a few stories underground. Mementos of my life, my family, and of past hunts lay scattered around the room. Yawning and stretching, I pulled on a trenchcoat and wrapped my whip about my hand, ready for easy use. I walked up the atairs and into broad daylight. I'd've preferred to wait until nightfall, when most of my prey walked the city, but one of the wards I had set had been tripped. I began an ablme towards the loacation, the Tower. A hook in the ward would trace those who'd tripped it, no need to rush.

Kitty-Kat
April 28th, 2005, 03:20 PM
Ed looked at the girl with the purple cloak, and again the knife on his right arm came out. "I'm Edward Elric, a State Alchemist. What do you mean by 'Teen Titan'?"

Sumomo & Kotoko
April 28th, 2005, 05:03 PM
IC: "I am part of a group of super powered teens that protect this city, we call our selves the 'Teen Titans'. Ya'll must be from out of the city to not know what a Teen Titan is. Now my I ask, what is an Alchemis?"

Forgotten_hope
April 28th, 2005, 05:07 PM
"I still don't think I need to tell you anything,but since you explained who you were,I'll tell you what an alchemist is."I say to Raven."An alchemist is a person who uses a certain element to conjure magical effects."I point to Ed."See that metal spike?that was made by alchemy."

Sumomo & Kotoko
April 28th, 2005, 05:41 PM
IC: "Oh I think I'ev heard of that. But diden't people use that a long time ago?" Raven puts two and two together. "OMG, are ya'll from the past!?"

Midori Chi
April 28th, 2005, 05:52 PM
ic: Realm said to Al,"My name's Realm..Do you happen to know where a girl named Starfire is? Anyways..nice to meet you too.." *looks at Ed's arm in a point* "Ahh! What the hack is that?" Then she saw Raven come by,asking about alchemy and saying about the teen titans. "Raven! Raven! I know you! Starfire has told me SO much about you!! Do yoou know where se is?" *jumps up and down*

ooc: I can play two peps,right? Can I be Starfire too?

Name: Starefire:
Looks: I think you guys know..
Planet:Tamaran
Personality:sweet,curious about earth
Powers:starbolts and eye beams

Kitty-Kat
April 29th, 2005, 07:01 AM
((OOC: Yes, you can play as Starfire too. =3 But for further notice a description of how they look should always be included incase there is someone who wants to RP that DOESN'T watch Teen Titans. And Raven says ya'll? I never heard her before. That's Cyborg's thing, XD))

Ed nodded. "It seems that way. Which means we came here to the future."

Al shook his head. "I'm sorry, I've never heard of a star fire before." Al saw her point to Ed's arm. "Oh, that's just my brother. Sometimes he acts before he thinks. But don't worry, he won't hurt you, or anything unless it is dangerous to us or to others."

Sumomo & Kotoko
April 29th, 2005, 12:08 PM
OOC: Thats the way I talk, I say ya'll. I'm from the south. :D

IC: "Oh, your Realm, StarFire has told me so much about. StarFire is at Titan's Tower. Its right over there, you can't miss it. Its the tower that looks like a huge 'T'. You can let your self in." Raven looks over at Al and Ed. "Want to come with me and Realm back to my place?" She says.

~Ozy~
April 29th, 2005, 01:08 PM
It was a short enough walk from my home of sorts to the tower. Once there, a simple platform spell carried me across the bay and to the shoreline of the island it was located on. Figuring it best to observe befor doing anything potentially rash, I cloaked myself and my magical energies and headed up towards the tower.

Midori Chi
April 29th, 2005, 02:14 PM
ic: Realm eyes gleamed. "Yes..you could probably use some food right now,right? It IS lunchtime..that you call it..so..let's go!" ^_^

Kitty-Kat
April 30th, 2005, 11:32 AM
Ed gaped at the "T" Tower. "THAT'S your house?!" he said.

"Very impressive," Al said.

Ed nodded and rubed his stomache. "I know I'm hungry."

Al didn't say anything, and looked off into the distance.

Ed noticed and smiled. "And I'm sure you could use some rest, right?"

"Yes, I could."

Midori Chi
April 30th, 2005, 12:17 PM
ooc: I feel sorry for Al..not being able to eat...

ic: "YAY!" Then,Realm took Ed's hand and dragged him to the tower. Everyone went inside the tower. The titans were all in the play/main room,staring at them...in shock..

Forgotten_hope
April 30th, 2005, 12:51 PM
"Hmph lets leave me behind..."I say grumbling as I walk into the tower."Ed...where are y..."Then I stare open mouthed at the huge T.V."That is a big t.v."

Kitty-Kat
April 30th, 2005, 03:52 PM
((OOC: I feel bad for Al too. T_T))

Ed laughed and looked at the TV. "Sure is," he said. He looked back at Realm. "So, what is there to eat? I'm starved."

Midori Chi
April 30th, 2005, 04:40 PM
ic: Realm smiled at Ed. "Let me ask Starfire....STARFIRE!!" And there was Starfire,tilting her head out from behind the wall. "REALM!!!!!" Starfire screamed,flying as fast as she could and hugging Realm in her Tamaranian way. "Realm! I'm SO happy to see you! How has it been? I've been feeling the sick of home.." Realm gasped for air. "Do you have any grub for these people to eat? They won't harm you..they just...something happened to their bodies in the past." Starfire respnded,"Sure! Follow me!" She led them to the kitchen.

Psychotic_Demon
April 30th, 2005, 05:08 PM
Sorry for being late...

Name: Saphira
Description: Saphira is slender and tall, with the build of a gymnast. She wears mostly blue, such as a light blue tank and dark blue baggy jeans. Her eyes are a deep sapphira blue color. Golden brownish-blondish hair cascades to the middle of her back. She has black fingerless gloves, and a silver chain that she won't take off.
Personality: A loner. Saphira doesn't like interacting with others, and trusts even fewer. She drifts from place to place, never really having a home.
Super powers/special weapons and/or skills: Anything that has to do with water.
Side: Neutral
Other Info:

Kitty-Kat
April 30th, 2005, 05:26 PM
((OOC: That's okay Saphi, start RPing whenever you want. ^-^ BTW, *pokes* Didja clean out your messages yet?))

Psychotic_Demon
April 30th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Ooc: Okay, I'll find you somehow. *pokes back with a stick* Yes, I did. XD

Ic: Saphira watched the town below her from her perch on a rooftop. She had never visited this place before. What was it called again? Leap City? No, Jump City. That was it. Saphira sat down, wondering where to go now.

~Ozy~
April 30th, 2005, 05:37 PM
I'd followed the group into the tower, still cloaked. So far, they did not appear to be my particular manner of prey. All the well, I didn't want to be distracted by secondary targets. There was another in the city right now, far more important. Tysee, by name, or so my information said.

Psychotic_Demon
May 1st, 2005, 08:11 AM
Saphira observed everything happening in this particular city. It seemed to have more order than some of the others she had visited, at least. And, strangely, there was a giant 'T' in the middle of a shallow harbor nearby.

Curious of what a T could possibly be doing there, Saphira jumped off her building and began walking toward it. After awhile she reached the shore, and sat down, pondering over what to do now.

Ooc: Ish, Saphi is stuck....

~Ozy~
May 1st, 2005, 08:41 AM
<OOC>TAD to the rescue!<OOC>

Nah. No threat. It would be best to go home and get some sleep. I'd need it for tonight. Still wrapped in my shroud of magic, I left the tower, dropping the cloaking spell as I stepped out of the door. As I rounded the bend in the walk up to the tower, I saw a girl sitting by the shore. "Who are you" I demanded in a harsh tone.

Kitty-Kat
May 1st, 2005, 09:20 AM
Bored, Al glanced out the window. There were two people sitting there, where had they come from? "Brother," he said, beckoning Ed over.

Ed turned around. "What is it Al?"

"Come look, there are two more people out there, by the shore."

Ed walked over and pressed his face up against the window. He turned back to the Titans. "Friends of yours?" he asked.

Midori Chi
May 1st, 2005, 09:25 AM
ic: Starfire turned around,looking at the window. "That's...."

ooc: is it a villan..?

Kitty-Kat
May 1st, 2005, 09:37 AM
((OOC: No, it's dark_espeon and TAD's characters))

Midori Chi
May 1st, 2005, 10:45 AM
ooc: Thanx! ^_-

ic; "That's....NOT OUR FRIENDS!!" Suddenly, everything becomes hectic in the tower. "Titans,go!!" Robin yells to everyone. Starfire took Realm's hand and the flew together out of the tower. Robin then said,"Attack!!"

Forgotten_hope
May 1st, 2005, 12:17 PM
"Whoa!"I yell *** they rush past me."Umm what is that about?"I ask Ed."Wow...these people are wieird."I say as I o towards the window,jump out,and before I hit the ground I scream "Compress!" and when I do the air compresses,and stops me from hitting the ground.

Midori Chi
May 1st, 2005, 12:59 PM
ic: Starfire started shooting starbolts. Realm started to spread her wings and charge up an attack. The ground seemed to shake. The tw's eyes were glowing their nayural color.

~Ozy~
May 1st, 2005, 01:43 PM
A simple shield blocked the attack. I didn't even really have to focus on it. I was used to this kind of thing, and much much worse. I remembered Shintaro... An Elementalist in addition to what he had already. Ugh, that was a rough fight. Nonetheless, I swiveled and said "What the crap?!? What'd we do? It's not like we're actively trying to destroy the bloody tower, or anything!"

Forgotten_hope
May 1st, 2005, 02:06 PM
"People..what are you problems?"I say to the titans.Then I walk up to the person."Umm sorry about them...I just met them but uh..I can already tell they have problems."I let out a sigh."Umm hello I'm Jon.What's your name?"

Kitty-Kat
May 1st, 2005, 04:07 PM
((OOC: Wow, that went quickly. I never even got a chance to do anything. T_T BTW, TD you aren't playing as Robin too, are you?))

Ed and Al walked out of the Tower and stood on the shore. Ed cocked an eye at the two who were sitting there. "Man, these people just keep poppin' up all over the place. I'm Edward," he said, introducing himself.

"And I'm Alphonse."

Psychotic_Demon
May 1st, 2005, 05:46 PM
"Saphira," Saphira said quietly, observing everyone standing around her, "And, by the way, you might want to wait until someone tries to attack the tower before attacking them." She realised people here were very strange. What was it with this town? They obviously didn't like strangers, or something.

~Ozy~
May 1st, 2005, 07:05 PM
"Alric" I replied coldly. "And I must say, I agree with Saphira here. I want a reasonable explanation and I want it soon. I need to go get some sleep. There are... Other matters which require my attention."

Sumomo & Kotoko
May 2nd, 2005, 10:55 AM
OOC: Wow, alot has gone on wile I was gone.

IC: Robin: "Umm, sorry about that. We thought you were bad guys."
Cyborg: "Yeah, what Robin said, sorry."
Beast Boy: "Nice going Robin, it was just people siting here."
Raven: "Okay, every one into the tower so we can get every thing takein care of." *The Titans head to the tower*

OOC: So am I Robin, Cyborg, Raven, and Beast Boy?

Midori Chi
May 2nd, 2005, 10:59 AM
ooc: Are you even aloud to play that many?

ic: Satrfire and Realm went back inside,following the others. "Okay,Ed and Al..Im never had a chance to feed you!" *starts walkiing to kitchen* Realm looked happy.

Psychotic_Demon
May 4th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Saphira watched them leave. They were embaressed, she could tell by the looks on their faces. She had nowhere to go, but she could probably find somewhere to stay even though it was getting late. She turned to face the other person who had been attacked, but decided it was better to leave him alone.

For some reason, everyone she talked to ended up wanting her away or dead. Saphira was used to that by now. She walked off, leaving the tower behind her.

Midori Chi
May 9th, 2005, 03:18 PM
ooc: Aww..poor Saphi..can my characters join her?

ic: Starfire was looking at the pantry. She pulled out some chips. "How about chips? ...Realm?" She saw Realm, staring out the kitchen window above the sink. She saw Saphira. "There's someone outside..and she looks lonely...I'lll be right back." She ran out of the tower and reached her hand out. "Wait! ..Umm..you look lonely..Can I help you?!"

Psychotic_Demon
May 18th, 2005, 04:56 PM
Ooc: If you'd like.

Ic: Saphira turned around, completely startled by what this girl had asked. "Uhm, okay..." She said, wondering why anyone would like to be around her. People with unusual powers were welcomed here, it seemed. Her ability to manipulate water had her driven out of more towns and cities than she could count. "I wasn't really going anywhere, but sure."

Sumomo & Kotoko
May 19th, 2005, 01:11 PM
IC: Raven looks over at Realm and Saphira as they walked in. "Hey Realm, you and your friend get in here so every one can talk."
Robin brought every one drinks from the kitchen. "Drinks any one?"
Beast Boy brought tofu dogs to the liveing room (main room). "Who wants a tofu dog?"
Cyborg just sat down on the couch with every one else.

Midori Chi
May 19th, 2005, 06:23 PM
ic: Realm and Starfire sat,letting Saphi sit in between. "No thanks..what's the problem?"

Psychotic_Demon
May 19th, 2005, 06:28 PM
Saphira shook her head, dening the drink. "What problem? If you're askin' me, theres really nothing wrong. People just.... don't like me, thats all." She waited for a response. Once they knew about her abilities they would probably ask her to leave, like everyone else.

Midori Chi
May 19th, 2005, 06:31 PM
ic: Realm leaned over at Saphi. "Saphi..are you sure? Please don't be sad...please.." She hugged Saphi.

Psychotic_Demon
May 19th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Saphira sat completely still, unused to this kind of attention. "Alright...?" She said, still trying to figure out why they were excepting her while others pushed her away. It was nice knowing there were people out there who cared.

Midori Chi
May 20th, 2005, 01:21 PM
ooc: Yay! ^_^

ic: Realm stopped hugging and gave Saphi a bright smile. Starfire then leaned. "Hey...Robin! Can she stay? Can she stay?"

Psychotic_Demon
May 20th, 2005, 02:24 PM
"Oh, I wasn't really planning on staying, I mean, I don't want to trouble you... Er...." Saphira said, but stopped. These girls weren't going to let her leave. Truthfully, she didn't mind having somewhere to stay.

Sumomo & Kotoko
May 20th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Robin: "Sure, she can stay. Tomorrow well see if you can be a Titan? K Saphira?"
Beast Boy: *Yawn*! "I'm heading to bed, I stayed up late lastnight. Nice meeting you Saphira, see you tomorrow morning." Beast Boy walked to his room to go to bed.
Cyborg: "So where are you from Saph?"

Midori Chi
May 21st, 2005, 05:03 PM
ic: "YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" Starfire and Realm screamed,hugging Saphi. (not chocking her though...lol) Then there was a pause. "Yes...Saphi. I would like to know where you're from to..."Starfire agreed. Realm nodded. "Tell us!"

Psychotic_Demon
May 22nd, 2005, 06:42 PM
Saphira took a deep breath. "I... don't know. A long time ago, my home, my town, was attacked. No one survived but me. Someone found me, and raised me. Once they found out about my abilities, though, they sent me away. I've been traveling ever since, drifting from one place to the other."

Midori Chi
May 23rd, 2005, 12:58 PM
ic: "hic..hic.." Starfire was crying. "H-how..h-horrible..You...*hic* poor thing..*hic.."
Realm was crying too,gigving another hug. "You can have a room next to us..BFF.."Realm said.

Psychotic_Demon
May 23rd, 2005, 01:09 PM
"Okay?" There was no point in refusing. These people were being kind to her. It would be ruse to turn down their offer.

Ooc: RP block... @o@

Midori Chi
May 23rd, 2005, 01:14 PM
ooc: "YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!" The two screamed...again. "Follow us!!" they started leading her to her new room.