PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Gang

A.J
January 9th, 2004, 10:09 PM
hey, this rpg is the first one i have made so if i stuff up,just tell me,
ok, rules You can have 4 dragon pokemon with you and 2 extra pokemon(and we can all have one of the same pokemon)but you can have two to start off with and catch more ,
the base will be around all reigons just finding dragon's we'll have a vote on wether we want ot be bad or good.

Name-Zera
Age-12
Gender-Male
Description-Black hat with brown hair coming out of it,Blue eyes,Red three quarter pants,Grey shirt and Black finger gloves.
Pokemon-Dratini and Pidgy

paige pelletier
January 12th, 2004, 04:39 PM
sounds cool!
Name paige
Age 11
Gender female
Description black hair showing shoulders long sleave tshirt jeans sneakers ceresent moon necklace clumsi shy
pokemon horsee,picachu

A.J
January 12th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Thanx,hey can you please have a horsea ocs thewn it will evolve into the kingdra so yuo can have that,thanx,ACCEPTED

paige pelletier
January 13th, 2004, 12:52 PM
ok thats cool um i think ill call it sea star :)

Venasaur
January 13th, 2004, 10:51 PM
Name- Hiro
Age-16
Gender-Male
Description- Black Shirt w/ Master Ball, Tan Cargo Pants and Necklace w/ Dragon Fang
Pokemon- Treecko, Nincada

Can I have Treecko? It knows Dragon Breath and can learn Dragon Claw (Eventually...)

If not, then I'll take a...Swablu

Glalie
January 14th, 2004, 05:56 AM
Name-James
Age-16
Gender-Male
Description-Blue hat with a blue icicle coming out of it,Blue eyes,Blue pants,Blue shirt.
Personality-Ice and Dragon Pokemon Lover.
Pokemon-Trapinch and Snorunt.
Trapinch evolves to a Dragon, if not, i'll take Bagon.
But, I love Flygon.

A.J
January 14th, 2004, 06:11 PM
both Accepted yers as long as it evolves into a dragon so you can have any that in its evelution it is dragon,we'll get a few more and then we'll star but first things first, what do we want to be good or bad

paige pelletier
January 15th, 2004, 05:20 AM
um i have no clue! maybe roket magma mix

A.J
January 16th, 2004, 11:12 PM
um i have no clue! maybe roket magma mix

Lol i didn't mean like that i mean like the dragon gang want to be good or do we want ot be bad....adn also girls arn't exluded

Yamichu
January 16th, 2004, 11:33 PM
Erm...okay!

Name-Yami
Age-15
Gender-Female
Description-Dark blue bandana, black leather jacket over a white singlet, long black pants, black leather gloves, yellow eyes, straight waist length golden-brown hair
Pokemon-Bagon and a Black Pikachu

HORN!

A.J
January 16th, 2004, 11:45 PM
Sure, and now if you join can you place a vot for Bad or Good so far it's

BAD 2( ME ) GOOD 0

my thoughts exactly
and also if you have joined already place a vote any way then after i say i have seen it then delete it :D ok :D

WELL I REAKON WE CAN START NOW!!!! IF SOME ONE ELSE WANT TO JOIN WE ARE ONLY TAKING 1-3 PEOPLE SO HURRY WE WILL BE RPGING SO JUST PM ME SAYING AND THEN I'LL ANNOUNCE IT OK AND MEMBERS OF D5RAGON GANG STILL VOTE http://img11.photobucket.com/albums/v35/Pokedude/zero_espada.gif

paige pelletier
January 17th, 2004, 08:33 AM
oh woops i guss ill be a bad guy

Yamichu
January 17th, 2004, 11:18 PM
Well if no one else is going to start this I guess I will.

A girl of about 15 walks down the busy street road with her 2 best friends Bagon and Pika saftley hidden in their pokeballs.
She walks past a new bank called A Bank.
The girl releases her pokemon.
"Be nice and go and welcome the new bank," she says.
Bagon and Pika go in the bank and return with thier arms filled with cash.
The girl takes the cash and runs towards Beedrill Forest with the cops close behind her. She loses the cops halfway through town and crashes into a boy with a black hat, red three-quarter pants and a grey shirt...

(HORN!)

A.J
January 18th, 2004, 08:51 PM
hits the ground"hey WTF was that for,that hert"he said putting his hat properly.see's pikachu and dagon "well looks like you had the same idea as me" says evily and stands up and tels out his Pidgy and Dratini and dratini goes to your bagon....Dratini:"draaaaaaaaaaaaa".....

Yamichu
January 18th, 2004, 08:57 PM
"Looks like our pokemon like each other..." the girl said.
Bagon: Baaaay Baaygon...
"But I've gotta get outta here befor the cops find me again... Hey kid if you come to Beedrill Forest with me I'll split the cash with ya... I'm Yami by the way," Yami says shaking the boys hand. "Who're you...?"

(HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 19th, 2004, 02:44 PM
*trip* ouch um hey u just robbed that bank that was totally cool oh and what about beedrill forest (lets out horseee) and can i go with u guys?

Yamichu
January 19th, 2004, 03:55 PM
"Yeah of course you can come!" says Yami helping the girl up. "I'll give you some cash to when we get there but we've gotta hurry or the cops will be here..."

(horn!)

paige pelletier
January 19th, 2004, 04:03 PM
great thanks me and horsee can help cover the trail horsee use twister on the road behind us

Yamichu
January 19th, 2004, 04:14 PM
"Hey thanks! But we need a faster way out of here..." *looks at the post servies Pidgeot* "Hey lets nick the Pidgeot! Then we'll get to Beedrill forest alot faster!" *Gets on Pidgeot with the other kids*
"Are you sure you know how two fly it?" the girl asks nevously.
"Yeah of couse I do!" says Yami.
*lands at Beedrill Forest*
Beedrills are flying around with money in thier arms and putting it in secret holes in the ground.
"They're the Beedrills I trained to steall money and stow it away..." Yami says.
"Who're you anyway?" Yami askes the girl.

(Horn!)

paige pelletier
January 20th, 2004, 03:36 PM
oh im Paige and im learning to be a theive but your way better then i am will u teach me???

Yamichu
January 20th, 2004, 04:01 PM
"Sure I'll teach you Paige!" said Yami. "Oh yeah and here's some money like I said," *hands Paige and the boy some money*
"Hey boy look after the Beedrill for a bit please!"
"Okay!" says the boy still staring at the Beedrill.
"Come with me to the Pokmon Center, Paige!" says Yami.
"Okay!" says Paige.
Yami and Paige arrive at the Pokmon Center.
*Paige starts walking towards the front door*
"No, don't go in the door!" says Yami. "You've gotta know what you're stealing first," Yami explains.
*Yami takes Paige over to the window and looks at the injered Pokmon*
"I can't see!" says Paige who's a bit shorter than Yami.
"There's a Charmander, a Hereacross, a Meowth and another Charmander... But the nurse is in there... I'll use Pikachu to distract the nurse and we can climb on that tree and steal the pokmon..."
*Releases Pikachu into the waiting room*
"Pikachu Thunder," she whispers.
BZZZZZZZZZZT! A large crayter appares in the middle of the room.
The people are screaming and the nurse runs out into the waiting room and tries to calm the people.
"Now's our chance!" says Yami.
Paige climbs up the tree with Yami behind her. They both jump into the room.
"We'll only be able to get one or the nurse might come back in," says Yami grabing a Charmander...
*Paige trips over a leg of one of the pokmon beds*
"Oh darn...I think she herd us!" said Paige.
"The pokmon!" said nurse joy.
Nurse joy's footsteps are coming up the stairs.
"Quick Paige use your Horsea to use Twister on nurse Joy before she gets up here!"says Yami.
Paige realeses her Horsea.
"Horsea go and use Twister on Nurse Joy!" she says.
Nurse Joy gets Twisted back down stairs.
"Hurry grab a Pokemon!" says Yami.

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 20th, 2004, 05:11 PM
wow what a cute meoth thank you um i think i know a place were we can get great pokemon by stealing and catching um i hope that zera dude will not be angry about us getting pokemon without him

Yamichu
January 20th, 2004, 05:50 PM
"Oh that's his name! I never new who he was! But I think we should go and get him so he doesn't get angry," says Yami. *jumps out of the window*
"Hurry up Paige!" she calls.
"Erm...I think I'll go down by the tree..." she says looking how far Yami jumped from.
"Oh yeah I've gotta go and get Pikachu!" says Yami. "Pikachu return!"
"Come on Paige, let's go get Zera and then we can go to this place that you know!"
On the way to Beedrill forest 2 police dudes come up to Yami and Paige.
"Excuse me young ladies but you didn't steal those pokmon from the pokmon center did you?" the first one asked.
Paiged looked worridly at Yami.
"Yeah we did! And what're you gonna do about it?" Yami said.
The police dudes realese thier pokemon. Two Growlifes are growling at Yami and Paige...
"Now give the pokmon back ar we'll have to hurt you!" they say.
"Go Bagon!" says Yami.
"Go Pikachu!" says Paige.
"Bagon use Dragon Breath!" Yami tells Bagon.
"Pikachu use Thunder Bolt!" Paige tells Pikachu.
The Growlifes lie defeated on the ground.
The police dudes are staring at Paige and Yami.
"Bagon use Dragon Breath to Paryalize them!" says Yami.
The police fall to the ground unable to move.
*takes rope out of pocket*
"Hey Paige have you got another piece of rope?" Yami askes.
"Of course! All thieves have rope!" says Paige handing Yami the rope.
Yami ties the one rope around each or the police's feet.
"Bagon drag them to Beedrill Forest!" she tells Bagon.
Bagon obeys and pretty soon they arive at Beedrill forest.
"I think we'd better get these pokmon heeled up," says Yami handing the Charmander to a Beedrill.
"What do they do to the pokmon?" asked Paige as she handed her Meoth to another Beedrill.
"They take them to the giant nests and heal them," said Yami pointing to a huge nest above them.
"Hey what did ya get?" Zera asked.
"Yami got a Charmander and I got a Meowth," Paige explained.
"Hey we're going to go some plac that Paige knows to steal some more! Wanna come?" said Yami.
"Yeah sure!" said Zera.
"So where is this place Paige?" says Yami.

(~HORN)

A.J
January 20th, 2004, 09:39 PM
"So any ways where are we going cos i am the master robber.....i also have more pokemon but i don't carry them with me" he say..*he releases Pidgy and Dratini is already out and playing with a Riachu*"o yer this is Sparks"he says pointing to the Raichu as it waves to them *Raichu:*RAAAAAAII!!!!*no raichu any more* "well i got that one of my friend but i have my secret pokemon......."

Yamichu
January 20th, 2004, 09:52 PM
"Uh...Well...I also have alot more pokmon...But I, unlike you don't like to boast about it..." says Yami.
"Hey, looks like our pokmon are heeled Paige!" she says.
The two Beedrills are bring back the Charmander and Meowth.
"Uh... And what about the cops?" asked Paige.
"Oh yeah! I forgot about them!" says Yami. "You Beedrills get down here! Take them far away somewhere!"
"Hey Paige are we going yet?" Zera askes.
"There'll be heaps of cops there now..." she says.
"Then let's go somewhere I know!" says Zera.
"And where might that be "Master Robber"?" askes Yami grudgedly...

(~HORN!)

A.J
January 20th, 2004, 10:14 PM
"alright..it's in my region, Aromay(if u know thats jesus talk well the langue of him)the city of,Patara got sooo many dumb people there with good pokemon..."*returns pidgy and lets out his Pidgeot and his odd looking Raichu*"this is Psychu it's my secret pokemon i am trhe only one that has it" *pats it on the head*"well lets go"

Yamichu
January 20th, 2004, 10:24 PM
"Uh...Okay Zera...but first I've go and get my own secret pokemon from the my cave...just wait here a minute..." says Yami.
Yami returns with a strange looking blue dragon pokemon that's only about half a metre high.
"This is Kairu, my own secret pokmon that I caught when I was 3, on the day I first became a thieve" she tells Zera and Paige.
"Cool!" says Paige.
"Well let's get going then people!" says Zera...

(~HORN!)

A.J
January 20th, 2004, 10:39 PM
*jumps on pigeot and so does paige and yami and he starts to fly*

Yamichu
January 20th, 2004, 10:47 PM
"What kind of morons does Aromay place have anyway, Zera?" Paige askes.
"You'll see when we get there!" says Zera.
"Well it had better be worth it..." says Yami.
"It will Yami just stop complaining!" says Zera.
"But I like complaining...especially today because there might be a new Pokmon Boarding School opening up..." says Yami.
"We can there later and it looks like we've arrived!" exclaims Zera.
"Cool...but hopefully these people are as stupid as you say Zera..." says Yami.

(~HORN!)

A.J
January 20th, 2004, 10:59 PM
"onething my riegion is not dumb and second of all um....i forgot wat that is but any way see that place by the river...well thats the place were we can rob from"

Yamichu
January 20th, 2004, 11:08 PM
"Fine let's go and I'll sorry I called your region dumb," says Yami. *See's an old dude sleeping on the grass across the river with his pokballs lying beside him*
"Hey lets go and nick his pokmon!" says Yami.
"Yeah okay! said Zera.
"Erm...in case you guys havn't thought of this...how do we get accross?" aked Paige.
"Well since it's Zera's region then he should know," said Yami.

(~HORN!)

A.J
January 20th, 2004, 11:19 PM
well. there is a haep if rocks over there and it's a shallow river but i don't think i wan to get wet

Yamichu
January 20th, 2004, 11:37 PM
"If you don't like getting wet then I'll use Kairu to evaporate the water. Kairu use Flame Destruction!"
There was a blast of fire and all of the water evaporated into nothing but steam coming of the sand.
"Cool Yami!" said Paige.
"Yeah...cool...right..." said Zera.
"Come on lets get the old dude's pokemon!" says Yami.
Paige, Yami and Zera get to the old man and each take a pokeball.
"Come on let's get back befor he wakes up" whispers Paige.
They all go back accross the river that now has a small amount of water trikling through it.
"Since we're sorta a team now why don't we have a name?" asked Paige.
"Hmm...how about...The- started Zera.
"The Dragon Gang!" said Yami.
"Hey, I was about to say that!" said Zera.
"Oh well it doesn't matter...lets see what pokemon we got..."
"That old dudes an Eevee trainer so we probalbly got Eevees..." said Zera.
"Yep your right it's Eevee...I always wanted an Eevee...I'm gonna evolve it into Umbreon!" says Yami.

(~HORN)

A.J
January 21st, 2004, 01:29 AM
"hold on i see his got another one in his poket"say Zera*he runs over and pulls it out of his poket and trows it and out comes another Evee*"yes, i want an Umbreon too"he said quietly

Yamichu
January 21st, 2004, 07:09 PM
"Cool. So where're we going now Zera?" askes Yami.
*looks at all of the idiots with good pokmon*

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 22nd, 2004, 03:53 AM
well have to use surf there and dive but the pokecenter has amazing pokemon theres a huge cave with a pokemon golore and some of them aare easy to catch !

Yamichu
January 22nd, 2004, 01:47 PM
"Fine lets go there!" says Yami. "I've got my Gyarados and it can surf and Dive."

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 22nd, 2004, 02:46 PM
cool so can horsee comeon lets go oh wait i want a vaporeon great now we all can go gets on pokemongets there ok the firstplace tostartis at the pokemoncenter looks in wow! no way this is another teams hideout they there good they have 2 flygons aaltaria a salamence gasp gasp wow they stole ledendaries latias latios and oh my gosh a rayquaza!!!!

Yamichu
January 22nd, 2004, 03:10 PM
"Wow this place is cool Paige!" says Yami. "I'll catch that Rayquaza!"
"Go Gyarados! Use Hyper Beam!" says Yami.
The Rayquaza looks quite weak...
"Pokball go!" Yami throws and Ultra Ball at Rayquaza.
"Yes! I got it!" says Yami.
The Latias and Latios see Paige and Zera and prepare for battle...

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 22nd, 2004, 03:29 PM
they all look sick wile catching latias we better take them all flashback hey look at all the pokemon u kids before we hyper beam yeah right now eeeeeeek theres something on my leg oh look a ditto meoth use payday go pokeball yess comeon i hear them commin lets get thease pokemon and get out!Hurry!!!

Yamichu
January 22nd, 2004, 05:38 PM
((Uh... Paige I don't mean to be rude but can you please use full stops in your posts?))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok lets get the pokmon out of here!" says Zera.
"But how?" askes Yami. "They're too big!"
"I know a way!" says Paige...

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 22nd, 2004, 06:04 PM
*Woops Sorry*

ok horsee hydropump the wall ok now lets go but can we stop some place to eat first?

Yamichu
January 22nd, 2004, 06:22 PM
"Yeah of course we can, but first lets get these pokmon out of here!" says Yami.
*Some dude comes in*
"Hey don't steal them! My team and I stole 'em first!" he says.
"I'll hold him off and you 2 can get the pokmon out!"says Yami.
"Go Bagon!"
"Go Crappy-crap-crapular!" he says reaseing a Tentacruel.
"Who'd name thier pokmon that! Bagon Dragon Breath!" says Yami. For some reason it didn't work...
"Ha!My Tentacruel's hard shell prevent's getting hit by you're attacks! Crappy-crap-crapular, use wrap!"
Bagon gets wrapped by the Tentacruel!
"Bagon break free!" says Yami. But no matter how much Bagon tries to get out of the tentacels he the Tentacruels grip doesn't loosen...
There's suddenly a great flash of light and Bagon evolves into Shelgon! The Tentacruel can't squish it any more and realeses Shelgon.
"Shelgon use Take Down!" Yami said.
The Tentacruels shell gets broken and it blobs on the floor... The dude runs away crying...
"Quick get the pokmon befor more come!" says Yami to Paige and Zera who already had most of the pokmon out...

~HORN!

Venasaur
January 22nd, 2004, 09:14 PM
* Wanders in, wondering what's going on*

Hey, what's going on?

Yamichu
January 22nd, 2004, 11:21 PM
((Venasaur, I know this isn't my RP but can you try and reply earlier plz?))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're taking these sick pokmon back to Beedrill forest!" says Paige.
"Do you wanna help? If you do you can be a part of our gang," says Yami.

~HORN!

A.J
January 23rd, 2004, 02:07 AM
"um.. hi dude....hold up..i'll take em...go! Dratini...bring it loser.."*says as he throws the ball to the floor and he throws his with out saying anything and a Sceptile comes out*"well.well.well..i never thought this was gonna be easy..Dratini'Fire Blast'"*dratini fire blasts it and it sizzles to crisp*"easy...."*contenues to get the pokemon and see's a slight movent out the corner out of his eye but he looks to the bushes and walks over there..and see's an almost dead Areodactal and he pat's it on the head and throws a ball at it.......(1/2 and hour l8er) at the pokemon center getting it fixed*"i wonder what happened to it"*he say to the gang and Yami reply's*"well i have absolutly no idea..But it sure is kool"

Yamichu
January 23rd, 2004, 02:20 AM
"Hey Zera, after we get out of here do you wanna go to-" starts Yami.
"Hey! I know you! You're the person who robbed the Pokmon Center near Beedrill Forest!" says Nurse Joys voice behind her. *tuns around and sees a wanted poster of herself on the wall behind Nurse Joy who had just finished healing the pokmon*
"Yeah and I'll show ya just what I can do with it!" says Yami.
"Go, Charmander! Use Flamethrower!"
Nurse Joy gets unconsious and Chansey is to busy flirting with Charmander to care.
"Let's grab the pokmon and get out of here!" says Zera.
"Charmander return!" Yami says hurridly.
They get back to Beedrill Forest.
"As I was saying Zera, Do you wanna go to the Boarding School now? There's heaps of kid's there that have rare pokmon and are stupid you can also train your pokmon there..." says Yami.
"But what about the pokmon! We can't take them all!" Paige interupts.
"They can stay here...There's heaps of berries and water..." says Yami.
"Ok lets go to the Boarding School!" says Zera...

(~HORN!)

A.J
January 23rd, 2004, 02:44 AM
"but first i want my Areodactal"*he jump over the counter and grabs it off the nurse and jumps back over*"got it now let's move..but let's go out the back cos the cops at the front."*they all run out the back"

Yamichu
January 23rd, 2004, 03:03 AM
((lol. we already took the pokmon A.J!))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the way to the Boarding School two cops come and say they are looking for 2 expert thieves.
"OMG! Those are the kids!" says the first cop dude pointing to Zera and Yami.
"Let's get 'em!" says the second one.
They both send out Arcanines.
"Go Pika!" says Yami releasing her Black Pikachu.
Zera sends out...

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 23rd, 2004, 04:28 AM
hey u jerks im new but im a good theif go ditto transform into a acanine firespin!!!!

Yamichu
January 23rd, 2004, 04:11 PM
"Meh, you can take care of them..." says Zera.
"Yeah you're right!" says Paige.
"Pikachu, Thunder!" says Yami. Pikachu's thunder kills the first Arcanine in one hit. The second Arcanine is still trapped in Fire Spin.
"Ditto use Take Down!" says Paige.
The 2nd Arcnine is easily defeated by Take Down.
The cops run off down the road.
*Paige, Yami & Zera arrive at the Boarding School*
There are heaps of kids with rare pokmon everywhere...

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 23rd, 2004, 06:43 PM
wow were should we start! i need a flying pokemon hmm

Yamichu
January 23rd, 2004, 07:16 PM
"That fat kid over there's got a Skarmory!" Yami tells Paige.
"I'm gonna go and battle people...no one here knows anything about thieves so you can do anything..."

(~HORN!)

A.J
January 23rd, 2004, 09:08 PM
"well i'll stay put for the monent...."*looks around and see's a little shrimp with a Aron and he walks over there*"Give me the Aron.now".Kid"No way,if u lose u can have it wich i ganantee u will"Zera"Good luck..Go,Dratini"*said with bordem*Kid"Aron,use metal bash(made up)"Zera"Move and Fire Blast"*direct hit and aron was burnt and it died*"give me it now"*walked over and grabed it and the pokeball*"too easy".........."hey Yami,Paige. let move unless u girls want to stay"*he said ajusting his hat*

Yamichu
January 23rd, 2004, 09:26 PM
"Yeah okay!" said Paige who had just gotten a Skarmory.
"Hey, Yami come on!" said Zera to Yami who was sitting on a bench thinking.
"Wha? Hey I just thought of something!" says Yami. "Come here..."
Paige and Zera go over to Yami.
"Let's say to those kids that we're pokmon inspectors and get them to put all of thier pokmon in a bag and take the pokmon back to Beedrill Forest..."
"Sounds evil to me..." says Zera grinning.
"But how are we meant to fool them when Zera and I took some of thier pokmon?" askes Paige.
"Look over there..." says Yami pointing to three cops. "We'll steal thier clothes!"
"Go, Charmander! Attack those cops!" Charmander quietly sneaks up on the cops and knocks them out.
Yami, Paige and Zera put on thier clothes and go over to the kids.
"Hey kids we need you're pokmon for inspecion so just put them all in this bag and we'll bring 'em back tomorrow!" says Zera...

(~HORN!)

A.J
January 23rd, 2004, 09:31 PM
*all the kid reply with them throwing there pokemon*"There Gullable"*Zera whispers to Yami and Paige*"Come on,now tell them to come with us"*says Paige*

Yamichu
January 23rd, 2004, 09:42 PM
"Hey I know you!" says the fat kid to Paige. "You took my Skarmory!"
"Uh...I think we sould run..." says Yami.
*Yami, Paige and Zera run back to Beedrill Forest*
"At least we got the pokmon!" says Zera.
"Yeah but unfortunalty most of them are empty..." Yami growls. "Hey, I got an Abra!"
"Lucky you..." says Zera still trying to find a pokball with a pokmon in it...

~HORN!

A.J
January 23rd, 2004, 09:54 PM
(ok a few things to ask first...wat does it mean when u are paired up with people....what the **** is SP??)

*he grabs the ball and throws it*"hey kool,it's a Shiny Zapdos......Hey Yami,what did u get"

Yamichu
January 23rd, 2004, 10:02 PM
(go to the Other Chat forum and look for the OFFICIAL Pair-Up and Romance Thread and just read the first post as for SP...I have no idea...)

"Still just the Abra..." she says throwing another pokball..."Hey, an red and black Articuno!"
"I wonder where the stupid kids got these pokmon..."says Paige who just got a Moltres...

~HORN!

A.J
January 23rd, 2004, 10:07 PM
(ok)
"well i don't think there is a moltres..and i think these kids defeted the pokemon league.."*he said still running

Yamichu
January 23rd, 2004, 10:14 PM
"Okay...well they're pretty wierd for people who've defeated the Pokmon Leage," says Yami.
The fat kid hits Yami down to the ground.
"ARGG! I'm gonna kill you fatty!" she says. *grabs fatty and smaks him head first into the ground* *Fatty falls unconcious*
"Go, Shelgon!" she says getting sick of being followed by kids. "Use Hyper Beam!" Shelgon blasts all of the other kids into unconcouisness as well.
"Wow that was cool! And it looks like Shelgon might evolve sometime soon..." says Paige...

(~HORN!)

A.J
January 23rd, 2004, 10:25 PM
"nice move"*dratini comes out and uses string shot to bind them and then he come back.*"Well we can walk now..

Yamichu
January 23rd, 2004, 10:32 PM
"Yeah...we can... finally..." says Yami. "I just hope no more cops are around..."
Just then 7 cops come around the corner...
"Good day officers..." one says.
"Wha?" says Yami then she realizes that they are still wereing the cop clothes."Oh yeah, good day..."
*gasp* "I know that voice! You're the ones that beated me and my friend befor!" says a slightly familiar cop...
All of them send out Arcanines.
"Go, Bagon and Charmander!" says Yami.
"Go, Horsea and Ditto!" says Paige...

(~HORN!)

A.J
January 23rd, 2004, 10:41 PM
*throws his ball without saying anything*"Dragon Raid(another made up move ok if it is not like normal it is made up ok)"*dratini chokes 3 arcanines and dragon breaths 2*

Yamichu
January 23rd, 2004, 10:48 PM
"Nuffin much left to do now..." says Yami. "Shelgon use Dragon Smash..." she says lazily. Shelgon starts to get all fire around him and smashes into the remaining Arcanines. The cops run away...again...
"Hey, I wanted to do some!" says Paige.
"Oh well it doesn't matter...maybe we can get back to Beedrill Forest undisturbed now...Shelgon return..." says Yami but Shelgon won't return. Instead fire is swirling around it's body. There is flash of light and Shelgon evolves...
"Wow...a Salamence..." says Paige as Yami returns Salamence into it's pokball...

(~HORN!)

A.J
January 23rd, 2004, 10:51 PM
*he looks at dratini and it starts to evolve*"OMG......i now have a Dragonair...come here Dragonair"*and he pats it on the head*

Yamichu
January 23rd, 2004, 10:57 PM
"Cool Zera!" says Paige. "I wish Horsea would evolve..."
"It takes time Paige...and you haven't been doing this as much as we have..." says Yami. "Anyway congragulations Zera!"
*they all arrive back at Beedrill Forest and start checking the pokballs again...*

(~HORN!)

A.J
January 23rd, 2004, 11:02 PM
"thanx any way we havev the most powerful dragon pokemon...well lets move come on Dragonair"*he returns dragonair and takes off these daggy police uniforms*

Yamichu
January 23rd, 2004, 11:05 PM
"Oh yeah, I forgot about these ugly things!" says Yami taking off here police uniform.
"Where do ya wanna go now Zera?" Paige askes...

(~HORN!)

A.J
January 23rd, 2004, 11:20 PM
"well we can go back to my empty house..cos that can be the hideout..."
*starts walking another way*

Yamichu
January 23rd, 2004, 11:26 PM
"Okay let's go to you're place..." says Yami. "Hey Beedrill! Follow us to Zera's house and carry my other pokmon.
3 Beedrills come each carrying a sack of pokballs.
Paige, Yami and Zera set off with the Beedrill close behind them...

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 24th, 2004, 09:38 AM
once we get there we can check the ledendaries i cant wait to see how latias and moltrace are doing Zera this is a little off topic but do have any food at your house

Yamichu
January 24th, 2004, 05:21 PM
"We can get some fish and chips over there," says Yami.
"Cool, I'll get it 'cause there's no wanted sign of me," says Paige.
"Beee...beee..." says the Beedrill.
"They must be thirsty..." says Zera.
"Hey Paige can you get us some Coke and some water for the Beedrill?" says Yami.
"Yeah sure!" says Paige.
Paige gets the food and stuff and after they'd finished eating Yami, Paige and Zera set off again...

(~HORN)

A.J
January 25th, 2004, 03:10 AM
*about ten mins later they get to his house and he opens the door tro see it all trashed and the back door is opened*"those dude's we stole these pokemon off must have done this"*he said in greif and slid back down the door*

Yamichu
January 25th, 2004, 03:14 AM
"But how did they know where you lived?" asked Yami.
"Yeah...they must have been cruel to trash your house like this though..." says Paige.

(~HORN!)

A.J
January 25th, 2004, 03:31 AM
*he looks at them*well thay must have followed us or the pokemon have tags on them"

Yamichu
January 25th, 2004, 03:35 AM
"I doubt they followed us..." says Yami checking her Articuno and Rayquaza for tags. "Hey Articuno has one!" she says taking it off.
"Nope, none one mine!" says Paige.
"You'd better your pokmon too Zera," says Yami.

(~HORN!)

A.J
January 25th, 2004, 03:54 AM
"well i better but i don't want to hert it"*he said looking at his pokeball*

Yamichu
January 25th, 2004, 03:59 AM
"It'll be fine Zera..." says Paige.
"Yeah just be quick so you won't hert it or them guys will come back and her them alot more," says Yami.

(~HORN!)

A.J
January 25th, 2004, 04:16 AM
*looks at them again*"ok fine"*and tears them off*

paige pelletier
January 25th, 2004, 04:23 AM
"see zera that wasnt so bad" (looks at latias) its ok lati we wont hurt you we steal but we never harm the pokemon like your masters did latias "lati"

Yamichu
January 25th, 2004, 01:25 PM
"Well I think we'd better find those guys and get revenge..." says Yami.
"Yeah...then they won't come back!" says Zera angry at how they treated the pokmon.

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 25th, 2004, 03:39 PM
yeagh were gonna get them we'll youse the pokemon and get all of theres!

Yamichu
January 25th, 2004, 04:03 PM
"Yeah...but how are we gonna find them?" askes Zera.
"Hey, there's some footprints over here!" says Yami examining some large footprints.
"Let's follow them and see where they lead..." says Paige.

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 25th, 2004, 04:24 PM
thease are really big i think wed probably be stelfier if we flew what do you think?

Yamichu
January 25th, 2004, 04:30 PM
"Yeah, lets fly instead," says Yami releasing her Salamance.
"Cool and I'll use Skarmory!" says Paige.
Paige and Zera get on Skarmory and Yami gets on Salamence.
They fly high but are still able to follow the footprints to a large cave...

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 25th, 2004, 04:43 PM
this is creept moltrass light up the cave yeah! thats better so what are we looking for this might be a trap (tripped again) not again!

Yamichu
January 25th, 2004, 04:51 PM
A large boulder came rolling from one of the tunnels and into another tunnel and almost complety squashed Paige.
"Lucky you did trip or that boulder would have gotten us..." says Yami.
"I wonder which tunnel we should take..." says Zera...

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 25th, 2004, 05:03 PM
*shaky* i know lets take the left one "why" asked zera because im left handed!

Yamichu
January 25th, 2004, 05:12 PM
"Well okay that's a great reason," says Yami sarcasticly but takes the left anyway.
"I hope there's no more traps though..."says Zera.

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 25th, 2004, 05:17 PM
if there are traps then we'll get lucky again!

Yamichu
January 25th, 2004, 05:25 PM
"Well I sure hope so..." says Yami. "Huh? What's that?" there was a rustling and a Trapinch appeared from a hole in the ground.
"Salamence use Body Slam!" says Yami to her Salamence.
*throws pokball and catches Trapinch*
"Well let's keep going..." says Zera.

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 25th, 2004, 06:09 PM
wow this is weird i would think a grunt would be here by now

Yamichu
January 26th, 2004, 01:53 AM
"Yeah...maybe they where expecting us...," says Zera thoughtfully.
"Well if they had half a brain then they would have covered the footprints up..." says Yami.
"Yeah...they must've known we'd come..." says Paige.

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 26th, 2004, 04:30 AM
but would if they made fake tracks and this is one big trap?

A.J
January 27th, 2004, 01:08 AM
(hey paige..how the **** did u klnow i was left handed..i really am in real life lol)

"well if this is a trap...the in wish i had an Aggron..."*see's a lairon run past and he kicks it* "yes..go...Pidgy"*throws the ball and a strong pidgy comes out and evolves out of tyhe blue nad drill beaks it as a 1 hit K-O*"well.. that was easy"*catches the lairon and then Hyper potions it and it stays out.*"we better keep moving"*they walk for five minutes and they see a light...and a door with 2 gards there that sorta look like team Aqua with the bandana's but red..*

Yamichu
January 27th, 2004, 01:28 AM
"Durrrrrrrrrr...what is you doing here?" they ask stupidly."Durrrrrrrrrr...let's battle them...durrrrrrrrr!"
"Dur..go Rattata..." says one pathetically while an equally pathetic Rattata comes out of the ball.
"Durr...what's my pokmon's name again?" the other askes.
"Durrr...I think it's Magicarp..." the first replies.
"Oh, yeah...durr...go Madgicarp..."

(~HORN!)

A.J
January 27th, 2004, 01:55 AM
(hey i got an idea like we list the pokemon we have at the bottom on the page..)
*lairon is ready for battle and then he does headbutt nad knockes them both out...btw they will be the only ones that ae dumb..ok*"nice hit lairon"

Yamichu
January 27th, 2004, 02:08 AM
(good idea, I just hope I remember them all!)

"Man, if they where smart enough to lure us here why were those dudes so dumb?" askes Zera.
"They might not be the person who made us come here..." says Yami.

Pkmn

Salamence
Pikachu
Kairu (secret made-up pokmon)
Eevee
Trapinch
Gyrados
Rayquaza
Articuno
Charmader
Abra

Pkmn that I have with me.

Abra
Salamence
Rayquaza
Charmander
Eevee
Kairu

~HORN!

A.J
January 27th, 2004, 02:20 AM
(it was ardicono)

*walks over to one and smashes it in the face and knockes him out and then the other*"well.. i am good at fighting...."*he opens the steel door*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PKMN i have
Zapdos
Lairon
Psychu
Dragonair
Pidgeotto(*i think that how u spell it)
RaichuX2
Blaziken
Elecktike
Mitenya
Borsona(like a garados but much kooler and stuff..)

PKMN on me
Zapdos
Psychu
Lairon
Dragonair
Pidgeotto(*)

Yamichu
January 27th, 2004, 02:28 AM
(thanks!)

*bashes some more idiots with Zera*
"I'm goo at fighting to ya know!" she says.
Then they see the outline of a wired looking dude up ahead...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pkmn

Salamence
Pikachu
Eevee
Trapinch
Gyrados
Rayquaza
Articuno
Charmader
Abra

Abra
Salamence
Rayquaza
Charmander
Eevee
Kairu

~HORN!

A.J
January 27th, 2004, 02:34 AM
*keeps walking into the door with lairon and the girls*"stay here for a socond i'll check it out"*walk in and get hit to the ground*

PKMN i have
Zapdos
Lairon
Psychu
Dragonair
Pidgeotto(*i think that how u spell it)
RaichuX2
Blaziken
Elecktike
Mitenya
Borsona(like a garados but much kooler and stuff..)

PKMN on me
Zapdos
Psychu
Lairon
Dragonair
Pidgeotto(*)

paige pelletier
January 27th, 2004, 04:34 AM
:shocked: oh! are u ok?something grabbed my LEG AGAIN!! WYNAUT!!! ill tell u why not batles wynaut then catches
(um i dont know i gussed im left handed so i gussed u were)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PoKeMoN
Pikachu
horsee
meoth
ditto
vaporeon
latias
black moltras
Skarmory

PKMN on me
latias
horsee
pikach
meoth
ditto
wynaut

Yamichu
January 27th, 2004, 01:35 PM
*walks towards the guy*
"Go, Salamence!" Yami says.
The guy sends out a pokmon and it beats Salamence in one hit.
"What is that pokmon?" askes Paige...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pkmn

Salamence
Pikachu
Eevee
Trapinch
Gyrados
Rayquaza
Articuno
Charmader
Abra

Abra
Salamence
Rayquaza
Charmander
Eevee
Kairu

~HORN!

paige pelletier
January 27th, 2004, 02:15 PM
what the heck um maybe we should run?

Yamichu
January 27th, 2004, 02:25 PM
"Yeah, you're right!" says Yami.
Once everyone gets out of the cave they start discussing the guy and the srtange pokmon.

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 27th, 2004, 03:05 PM
he was mean and what was that pokemon?

A.J
January 27th, 2004, 05:02 PM
*looks back to the cave and say*"must have been a clone cos when i hit the ground just before i remember seeing all these test tubes and things...."

Yamichu
January 27th, 2004, 10:11 PM
That's so wired...who would want to clone pokmon?" asked Paige.
"Some one who wants heaps of power..." replies Yami thoughtfully...

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 28th, 2004, 04:49 AM
i feel bad for the clone it looked sad

Yamichu
January 28th, 2004, 01:45 PM
"Yeah...well we've gotta think of a plan..." says Yami.
"But how can we do anything if somone's controlling it?" says Zera.
They sit there disscussing farfetched plans until night fall.
Yami disides to go and train her Eevee and try and evolve it into an Umbreon.
When she returns in the morning her Eevee had evolved...

(HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 28th, 2004, 02:18 PM
wow how cute! smiles then runs into the woods lets out latias and horsee and says were evolving u and finding your brother i hope those 2 dont worry

Yamichu
January 28th, 2004, 02:22 PM
*goes into woods to train Charmander*
*sees a Pigeotto*
"Go Charmander! Use Flame Thrower!"
The bird is engulfed by flame and easily defeated.
After beating many pokmon Charmander evolves into a Charmeleon.
Yami decides to continue training it in the morning...

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 28th, 2004, 02:44 PM
training both pokemon paige sees a lake and a garadose surfaces she batles it with horsee and to her suprise her little horsee evolves

A.J
January 28th, 2004, 10:05 PM
*he just sits there with his Lairon and his Dragonair making them fight*"now you to i want a clean fight and this is at free will.......FIGHT"*then he make another battle with Evee and Pidgeotto and when he turns around to the other fight to his surprise he see's a Dragonite adn a Lairon still*"GOOD ON YOU DRAGONITE!!!!!"*he says loud*

Yamichu
January 29th, 2004, 01:59 AM
Later after much training Yami's Charmeleon becomes a Charizard.
Then she starts training her Abra which soon evolves into a Kadabra...

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 29th, 2004, 04:51 AM
paige is still training her seadra when it evolves into a kingdra YES! now to find a mew and a latios

Yamichu
January 29th, 2004, 02:15 PM
Yami goes walking through the woods when she sees a flash of pink and decides to follow it.
It leads to strange pink pokmon. Mew.
"Go Salamence!" Yami sent out her powerfull Salamence." Use Hyper Beam!"
The beam blasts Mew into the lake where it is lay far too weak to fight anymore.
"Pokball go!" says Yami. Mew gets stuck in the pokball.
"Yeah a Mew!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pkmn

Mew
Salamence
Pikachu
Umbreon
Trapinch
Gyrados
Rayquaza
Articuno
Charizard
Kadabra

Kadabra
Salamence
Rayquaza
Charmander
Umbreon
Mew

~HORN!

paige pelletier
January 29th, 2004, 03:09 PM
paige starts walking then a latios flys at her kingdra aurora beam then hydro pump! throghs the pokeball yess i caught it hey look its YAMI LOOKY WHAT I GOT HI WHATCHA DOINN!!!!

A.J
January 29th, 2004, 10:24 PM
*just sits in pride of his Aggron and his Umbreon and Pidgeot*"this is mad as!..i don't think i could have a better team"*and he smiles at them all*

paige pelletier
January 30th, 2004, 01:23 PM
rides latios and gos over to zera Watcha Doin!

Yamichu
January 30th, 2004, 01:28 PM
"I just caught a Mew!" says Yami. "What did you get?"

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 30th, 2004, 01:36 PM
latios and hosee evolved to kingdra!

Yamichu
January 30th, 2004, 01:42 PM
"Cool! I'm gonna try and get my Kadabra to evolve today," says Yami releasing her Kadabra.

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 30th, 2004, 01:56 PM
Can I Help ?????????!!????????

Yamichu
January 30th, 2004, 02:02 PM
"Yeah sure! Let's have a battle to train our pokmon," says Yami.

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 30th, 2004, 02:07 PM
cool ill use kingdra! but be carful kingdras good

Yamichu
January 30th, 2004, 02:12 PM
"Yeah...Kadabra hasn't had as much training as my other pokmon so it won't be that strong," says Yami. "Go Kadabra! Use Psychic!"

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 30th, 2004, 02:14 PM
kingdra twister! then hydro pump!!!!

Yamichu
January 30th, 2004, 02:17 PM
"Kadabra use Reflect!" says Yami as Kadabra reflects the attacks.

(~HORN!)

A.J
January 30th, 2004, 02:45 PM
(hey i got on early to try and catch paige but looks like i'm late...o yer Marina99 has joined us sence the other 2 havn't bothered to post in here... and yami wat time does paige get on)

"wowe take it easy....i need 2 more pokemon..."

Yamichu
January 30th, 2004, 02:58 PM
(she gets on about 7 to 7:30 non DST time but I'm on nearly all day. Yay for me!)

"Yeah okay...let's stop for now Paige," says Yami returning her Kadabra.

(~HORN!)

A.J
January 30th, 2004, 03:05 PM
(u sure cos she got one at bout 10;30 our time)
"have you seen my pokemon there mad as..."*throws a pokeball with dragonite in it*

Yamichu
January 30th, 2004, 03:10 PM
(you mean 10:30 PM? Once I stayed up and was posting around here and she was here that time but at about 12 she left and came back at 7. I dunno...it's hard for me to find any people I know online because of the different time zones)

"Wow that's cool Zera!" exclaims Yami. "I hope we'll be able to get that guy soon!"

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 30th, 2004, 03:10 PM
(well im here now!)
your kadabras good!

Yamichu
January 30th, 2004, 03:12 PM
(where do you live anyway Paige? Then I can find out your time thingy)

"Thanks! Your Kingdra good too."

(~HORN!)

A.J
January 30th, 2004, 03:16 PM
(mad as andi know u live in america cos the way u spell mum or mom)

*gets up pat dragonite on the head*"good girl"

Yamichu
January 30th, 2004, 03:19 PM
(here at PC I write mum as mom because peoples in America might think I don't know how to spell a simple word...MUM!!!!!!!!)

"Hey what do ya wanna do now?"

(~HORN!)

A.J
January 30th, 2004, 03:23 PM
(right my bad any way it really sucks that neither of u have msn or yahoo)

*let his Aggron our and pats then both*"good one ya's"

paige pelletier
January 30th, 2004, 03:24 PM
i live in the usa in pennsilvania
where do u live
so do u think were strong enogh yet to beat the clone
i dont care how u spell mum/mom!

Yamichu
January 30th, 2004, 03:25 PM
(I have MSN but know nothing about computars!)

*Let's out Salamence and pats it*
"He looks really weak from that dude..." says Yami.

(~HORN!)

EDIT: I live in Brisbane, Australia.

A.J
January 30th, 2004, 03:27 PM
(wow mad we both live in aus but i live in vic and.....)

"i don't know what we can do"*climbs up Aggron adn Dragonite and stands on there heads*

paige pelletier
January 30th, 2004, 03:28 PM
wow cool!
poor salamence he will have to get better soon

A.J
January 30th, 2004, 03:29 PM
(i don't care bout duble posts in here wat is ur addy)
*and he jump off there head*

Yamichu
January 30th, 2004, 03:30 PM
(This must be mine last post for now but I'll ba back about 12 Aus time)

"Well I've still gota train my Kadabra..." says Yami.

(~HORN!)

A.J
January 30th, 2004, 03:33 PM
(ok but i gotta get off at 11:30 aus but wat is it)

*jumps of aggrons back and makes him run around*"training is good aggron"

paige pelletier
January 30th, 2004, 03:38 PM
ill have to get off soon a friends comeing over

A.J
January 30th, 2004, 03:40 PM
(ok that really sucks)

*jumps off*"eh"

Yamichu
January 30th, 2004, 05:01 PM
(Yay! I'm back half an hour earlier then expected!)

*goes and battles a Pidgeot with Kadabra*
"Kadabra use Psychic!"
Kadabra beats the Pidgeot and evolves into an Alakazam.

(~HORN!)

A.J
January 30th, 2004, 09:16 PM
(hey i'm at my friendsplacenad i gtg so i'll just post thisk)

*watches Yami battle as he justsitswith dragonite and aggron*"beat that thing"

Yamichu
January 30th, 2004, 09:53 PM
"Now Alakazam use Psybeam!" says Yami.
The Pidgeot is defeated.

(~HORN!)

A.J
January 31st, 2004, 02:23 AM
"kool you kicked its ***"*he gets up*

Yamichu
January 31st, 2004, 02:28 AM
(just thought I'd ask do you wanna check out my art at the Mixed Art forum? For some reason I want suggetions and not many pplz are online right now...)

"Thanks Zera!" says Yami. "So what next?"

(~HORN!)

A.J
January 31st, 2004, 02:37 AM
(aiight and join my new rpg)

*walk over to her*"dunno"

Yamichu
January 31st, 2004, 02:39 AM
(yeah ok I'll join but hopefully there won't be peoples that don't post at all)

"Well maybe we should just get some rest for tonight," says Yami tiredly.

(~HORN!)

A.J
January 31st, 2004, 03:02 AM
"alright...you 2 return"*Aggron and Dragonite Return*

Yamichu
January 31st, 2004, 03:04 AM
"Well, goodnight," says Yami to Paige and Zera.

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 31st, 2004, 11:59 AM
paige is already sleeping

Yamichu
January 31st, 2004, 12:20 PM
"Whoa I never realised che was so tired," says Yami.

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 31st, 2004, 03:28 PM
(do u like sailor moon?way off topic BUT....)
latios and latias come up and sleep baside her

A.J
January 31st, 2004, 04:32 PM
(man..i reakon venus is sooooooooooooooooo hot...and yer salor moon rocks)

*dragonite is shading him with his wing*

Yamichu
February 1st, 2004, 02:28 AM
(yeah salor venis rulz! I'm not a lez btw)

*Salamence is peering inside the cave and making sure nothing comes out*

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
February 1st, 2004, 08:27 AM
(yep its official sailor moon is cool and sailor v is totally cool 2!)
dreaming looky a gient waffle !!! people will never go hungry again!

Yamichu
February 1st, 2004, 09:38 PM
(yeah they rock! btw Paige do you wanna be on my norps list?)

*is dreaming about the clone destroying the world*

(~HORN!)

A.J
February 2nd, 2004, 01:12 AM
*lieing down dreaming about the girl he likes with a huge grin on his face*"ha ha ha zzzzzzzzzz"

Yamichu
February 2nd, 2004, 01:49 AM
*is suddenly awoken by a loud roar*
"Wha? What was that?" said Paige.
"Salamence is gone!" says Yami.
Salamence was standing near the cave but now he was taken by some one.

(~HORN!)

A.J
February 2nd, 2004, 02:02 AM
"don't worry..Aggron....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA............."*runs to the corner and starts cring*

Yamichu
February 2nd, 2004, 02:06 AM
"I'm not leaving Salamence!"
*runs into cave*

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
February 2nd, 2004, 01:44 PM
id love to be in your norps list!
(runs after yami and says dont go in there alone!) um YAMI where are U!!

A.J
February 3rd, 2004, 01:16 AM
*get up and a pokeball falls out of his poket*"Dragonite"*and the pokemon comes out*"DRAGONITE"*he hug him*

Yamichu
February 3rd, 2004, 10:57 PM
(okay Paige I'll add ya to da list)

*is in the now very dark cave*
"Go, Pikachu! Light this place up," says Yami releasing her black Pikachu.
There's a flash of light from Pikachu's electric cheeks.

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
February 4th, 2004, 04:55 AM
u too moltras and my pikachu!

Yamichu
February 9th, 2004, 03:24 PM
Yami could hear Paiges voice behind and was just about to tell her to go back when some one juped out of the shadows behind her and knocked her unconcious.
When she woke up she was in a large chamber with lots of test tubes.

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
February 15th, 2004, 05:07 AM
paige fell and got knocked out when she woke up she saw yami where are we!?

Yamichu
February 16th, 2004, 12:28 AM
"No idea...you shouldn't have followed me," said Yami grudgedly.

~HORN!

paige pelletier
February 16th, 2004, 04:46 AM
im sorry but i thought you'd need a little help omG where are our POKEMON!!!

A.J
February 18th, 2004, 01:13 AM
"gone i guess"*turns around and sits down*

Yamichu
February 18th, 2004, 01:36 AM
"Who cares now....I lost Salamence because of that darn guy!!!" says Yami angrilly slamming her fist into da wall.

~HORN!

paige pelletier
February 20th, 2004, 03:26 PM
paige screamed and kicked a rock it opened to a trap door and she fell through was to fast for the other 2 did not notice (crashed on a floor) um where am i? a handsome man picked her up and put her in a cage now u wont ecscape wahaha wahaha (Paige: oh shut UP!! my gosh dork) what u say (paige: LOSER!!! sticks out tonge) why u little brat no food for U (Paige: mumbles wheres yami and zera)

A.J
April 1st, 2004, 06:17 PM
"Where did Paige go :S." A guy came up behind me and knocked me out and put me in the same cage as paige but i was still knocked out*

paige pelletier
April 1st, 2004, 06:27 PM
Paige: so what you in for? *starts laughing!*

A.J
April 1st, 2004, 06:33 PM
(were back in bussines)
I am knocked out adn i didn't say nothing

paige pelletier
April 2nd, 2004, 04:11 AM
(yup Dragon gang is back!)
Paige: oh poor thing knocked out eh?

A.J