PDA

View Full Version : A Return...

Skye
April 26th, 2005, 05:14 AM
Hey all. I don't see too many familiar faces around here, but I think I'm returning. Hopefully for good! I'm thinking about starting up the Harry Potter RP again....hopefully this time it'll work out!

It's been almost a year since I've been on PC. I'm looking foward to meeting all the "new" people, and I can't wait to get back in touch with all the people I knew!

See you on the boards!

-Skye

Pikabloo
April 26th, 2005, 05:22 AM
Um, hi! It's nice to meet you, I'm Pikabloo the insane blue Pikachu that is currently obssessed with Shaman King! Well, I hope you stay here for good and, um, have fun!

Natsuki
April 26th, 2005, 01:16 PM
Welcome back Skye! ^______^ I don't think we've met before, but it's always nice to see old members return. ^^ A lot of things sure have changed since you were last here I'm sure. ^^ Including meh! XD Seeing as I'm one of the newer mods...you probably haven't been able to meet me before. ^^; But welcome back and have a great time! ^^

~Kelsey

Sorano
April 26th, 2005, 03:01 PM
OMG! O___O Skye ish that really you!? >=O Yay~! Do you remember me? X3 Its Legendary_Pokegirl~! =D *huggles* Its great to have you back. ^___^ Have a great time here once again. ;33

~Karli

Lil' Schu
April 26th, 2005, 03:17 PM
I remember you! I bet you don't remember moi, though. Bah, oh well.

Welcome back! =D

PrinceOfDarkness
April 26th, 2005, 03:20 PM
Welcome back, I am new, but I hope to be ur friend ;)
Have fun, enjoy ur time here and feel free to PM me ;)

Kijin
April 26th, 2005, 05:04 PM
Welcome back. You probably don't recognize me because I just joined yesterday.
Anyway, enjoy the return.

Alex_
April 26th, 2005, 05:24 PM
Welcome back to PC Skye! Have fun!

Ninja Retsu
April 26th, 2005, 05:40 PM
Hey all. I don't see too many familiar faces around here, but I think I'm returning. Hopefully for good! I'm thinking about starting up the Harry Potter RP again....hopefully this time it'll work out!

It's been almost a year since I've been on PC. I'm looking foward to meeting all the "new" people, and I can't wait to get back in touch with all the people I knew!

See you on the boards!

-Skye
Hello. Welcome back to PokeCommunity. I do not think we have met before ,but my name is Blue Jasmine. I hope you will have fun and have a great time again.

Skye
April 26th, 2005, 06:00 PM
LP and Lil' Schu! Of course I remember you guys! Hehe. Glad to see we still have some of the old members kicking around. See you all on the boards!

Flygon trainer
April 26th, 2005, 06:09 PM
Hey Skye. How you doin? Welcome back, you know the rules, I'll be seeing you around the forums

MegaDitto
April 26th, 2005, 06:14 PM
Welcome back and I hope you enjoy your self, I seen you in some of the past threads of PC. Have a great time.^^

Ryoutarou
April 26th, 2005, 06:20 PM
Oi...Hi! I sorta remember you XD Ummm yeah welcome back and stuff XD I'm pretty sure there have been a lot of changes since you left, of course if it's been almost a year...That's kinda obvious...okay I'll stop talking now. XD

Geometric-sama
April 26th, 2005, 08:00 PM
Hi Skye! I know you don't remember me but I used to see you around XD. Welcome back.

Lust
April 26th, 2005, 08:37 PM
I don't remember you. Well, then again, I'm new. I hope you have fun.

pika2000
April 27th, 2005, 08:26 AM
Hmm, I don't remember you (you might have been there the time I had left PC...)
well, welcome back :)

Jesus Freak Josh
April 29th, 2005, 04:26 AM
YAY! SKYE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Ce-lebrate good times, COME ON! I will.

You've gotta remember me? I'm that weirdo named Josh in the origional MaH!

Eon-Rider
April 29th, 2005, 04:28 AM
I dont remember you, but welcome back!

Jesus Freak Josh
April 29th, 2005, 04:29 AM
I dont remember you, but welcome back!
Probably 'cause she left before you joined. I don't know how long it's been. XD