PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Entei Fan
April 26th, 2005, 05:46 AM
Hello every one , you know me as "Entei fan" but i use also other nicks , like : BH , BH Ouji , Brolly Fan , C 16 etc. BTW i like this forum , nice to meet you all , and i thank Ash for the charsets of Jolteon etc. and Arcanine for giving me information and for talking with him a lot by PM :)

Porygon
April 26th, 2005, 08:22 AM
Mwar, hiya ^_^ I'm Porygon the Insane Mwarsayer. P433R M3!!!!!

XD

Newten5
April 26th, 2005, 11:16 AM
Wellcome to PC! Post loads and read the rulez!!! OK, im outa here :P

~Newten5~

Alex_
April 26th, 2005, 11:18 AM
Hi EE,welcome to PC ;) Follow the rules and have fun.

Lucid-Acid
April 26th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Well, hiya, welcome to PC~
Read and follow the rules, and have fun! If you have any questions, just ask. ^^

Ninja Retsu
April 26th, 2005, 05:22 PM
Hello every one , you know me as "Entei fan" but i use also other nicks , like : BH , BH Ouji , Brolly Fan , C 16 etc. BTW i like this forum , nice to meet you all , and i thank Ash for the charsets of Jolteon etc. and Arcanine for giving me information and for talking with him a lot by PM :)
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Team Magma Girl
April 26th, 2005, 05:24 PM
Welcome to PC!!!
Have fun here!!
Read and follow the rules please!
PM me if you want to be friends.

Lust
April 26th, 2005, 08:28 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot and you post a lot. If you want to be friends or if you have any questions then you should PM me. :)

BTW, Entei is the best!

Geometric-sama
April 26th, 2005, 11:31 PM
*waves* Hi! Entei is pretty cool, I have to admit I like Suicune better though. I bet Suicune'd win in a battle :P

Entei Fan
April 27th, 2005, 03:30 AM
*waves* Hi! Entei is pretty cool, I have to admit I like Suicune better though. I bet Suicune'd win in a battle :P

Yep , since suicune is a water pokemon , BTW i was playing a hack of the legednary dogs , and the trio have differt powers , i think all of them are mighty.

BTW i forgot my other nick : Vegetto fan BTW BH is short for Big Hamster please call me Big Hamster and not Hamster if you choose toi call me that :)

PrinceOfDarkness
April 27th, 2005, 03:32 AM
Hello and Welcome. Have fun, post alot, enjoy ur time, PM me if ya wanna ask questions, be friends or wanna chat. I'll be ur personal tour guide XD ^^ ;)

Pikabloo
April 27th, 2005, 03:37 AM
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

pika2000
April 27th, 2005, 08:33 AM
Hi and welcome^^
Read the rules and try to be active.
I'm sure you'll have a great time :)

Sailor_Moon
April 27th, 2005, 01:36 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/Sailor_T/anigrla2.gif
dude 2 pc. be merry and enjoy cuz everyone is very friendly here! if ya need ne thing message me okie! coolio
see ya around

ravenstorture
April 27th, 2005, 02:41 PM
Welcome to PC! Read and follow the rules and have fun!

Geometric-sama
April 27th, 2005, 04:51 PM
Yeah, that was the point :P. Suicune puts out Entei's fire, but Entei is awesomely cool anyway. XD *loved the Entei movie* So yeah.

Natsuki
April 27th, 2005, 05:40 PM
Heeeey! ^^ Welcome to PC EF! ^.^ I'm Kelsey, it ish nice ta meet ya. =3 Please check out the rules if you haven't and have an uber shweet time! X3

~Kelsey

Eon-Rider
April 27th, 2005, 11:38 PM
Ive seen you around and you are pretty cool! have fun!