PDA

View Full Version : ~*Yes yes oh yay!*~

~`':Beeeeeeeeeeeeebop:'`~
April 26th, 2005, 03:31 PM
hi im new to teh forums im from png but we have pokemon too lol. anyways i just want to have fun and allt hat so i hope we can get along and stufflol.

cyaroundguyzbye

BulbasaurTrainer
April 26th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Hi and welcome to pc have fun follow the rules and try to make a little more sense thank you if you want to be friends just pm me

Lucid-Acid
April 26th, 2005, 04:36 PM
Hiya~
welcome to PC, read and follow the rules and have fun. if you have any questions, just ask ^^
*gives n00b cookie*

Alex_
April 26th, 2005, 04:58 PM
Nice name :\ Welcome to PC,have fun..

Kijin
April 26th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Welcome barn (because you are obviously a barn, I can smell it on you). Don't get yourself banned like the other barns.

Ninja Retsu
April 26th, 2005, 05:33 PM
hi im new to teh forums im from png but we have pokemon too lol. anyways i just want to have fun and allt hat so i hope we can get along and stufflol.

cyaroundguyzbye
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Team Magma Girl
April 26th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Welcomies!!!!
Have fun here and stay active.
Please read and follow the rules.
PM me if you want to be friends. ^_^

April 26th, 2005, 06:57 PM
its funny how pc can mean personel computer and politicaly correct and police cunstable and now also pokemon comunity. man that must get so cunfusing. im sorry i dont make much sens sometime s but i tipe really fast and am really excited about pokemons.

i dont think i want to be a friend yet what does it do?!?!?

MegaDitto
April 26th, 2005, 07:02 PM
Welcome to Pokecommunity. Follow the rules and enjoyself here. Also read the rules and FAQ. They are useful.

ravenstorture
April 26th, 2005, 07:09 PM
Welcome to PC! Read and follow the rules and have fun!

Samuri Scearious
April 26th, 2005, 07:37 PM
Welcome to the PC. That's all for now.

Lust
April 26th, 2005, 08:34 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot and you post a lot. If you want to be friends or if you have any questions then you should PM me. :)

April 26th, 2005, 09:09 PM
why has most everyone in this thread said the same thing as other and not read anything ive said?

i would like to know what being a "friend" entails kthnkxbye.

ps ill go read the faq maybe its in their

Geometric-sama
April 26th, 2005, 11:34 PM
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~! I guess you like Bebop? LOL, I don't know much of it~ But you should watch Kujian.

Being friends just means that, well, you're friends! You know, talk to each other and stuff! It doesn't lock you into any commitments or anything ^^;

Pikabloo
April 27th, 2005, 03:41 AM
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

pika2000
April 27th, 2005, 08:40 AM
Hi and welcome dude!
I like your name^^
Enjoy your stay :)

April 27th, 2005, 11:00 PM
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

u said the exact SAME thing in another welcome thread. im suspicious of your motives i think you are posting to welcome me but to get more posts in your post count

:(

Eon-Rider
April 27th, 2005, 11:05 PM
Welcome ~`':Beeeeeeeeeeeeebop:'`~! That is one long name! have fun but please be nicer to everyone!