PDA

View Full Version : Howdy Everyone!

KeeperEUSC
April 26th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Hey!

Don't let the username fool you, I'm not sick like that. Back when I played pokemon a long time ago, I use to obsess over Jigglypuff. I went out of the game for a while (thought it wasn't cool), but now I want to try to pick it up again.

Lucid-Acid
April 26th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Hiya~ ^^;
welcome to PC, read and follow the rules, if you have any questions, just ask! have fun here.
*gives n00b cookie*

Darky
April 26th, 2005, 04:45 PM
Hi have fun at PC!!!

Trikip
April 26th, 2005, 04:49 PM
Welcome to PC! Read the rules and have fun.

Kijin
April 26th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Hi to you, barn. Welcome to the forums and try not to get banned like the others.
Ooo... Samurai Champloo music *bops head to beat*

PrinceOfDarkness
April 26th, 2005, 04:59 PM
wierd.....>XD j/k
Hello and welcome. Have fun, enjoy urself, follow some rules(all >.< XD), PM me if ya wanna be friends, chat or want to ask questions.

Ninja Retsu
April 26th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Hey!

Don't let the username fool you, I'm not sick like that. Back when I played pokemon a long time ago, I use to obsess over Jigglypuff. I went out of the game for a while (thought it wasn't cool), but now I want to try to pick it up again.

Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Team Magma Girl
April 26th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Hallo!
Have fun here and stay active
Please read and follow the rules.
PM me if you want to be friends. ^_^

MegaDitto
April 26th, 2005, 07:32 PM
Hey!

Welcome to PC. Have a great time. Post a lot. Read the FAQ and I hope you enjoy your self.

Samuri Scearious
April 26th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Welcome the our Community. Have fun.

Lust
April 26th, 2005, 08:35 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot and you post a lot. If you want to be friends or if you have any questions then you should PM me. :)

Geometric-sama
April 26th, 2005, 11:38 PM
*laughs* I won't say Jigglypuff's hot, but I will admit it's cute. Welcome to the community! If you wanna be friends, just PM me - or anyone ^^;

Hang on! No one's done the newbie dance yet!

*does the newbie dance*

Pikabloo
April 27th, 2005, 03:39 AM
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

pika2000
April 27th, 2005, 08:35 AM
Hi an welcome^^
I like Jigglypuff too :)

Eon-Rider
April 28th, 2005, 01:03 AM
Welcome! It is a pretty good username! have fun!

lil T
April 28th, 2005, 01:37 AM
hi......my name is tanzil...or you can call me lil T....im new here and i want some new friends........if any one wants to be my friend then pm me......

hpoe i can be a good friend

take care all,
byeeee

lil T

ElekidzAPimp
April 28th, 2005, 11:43 AM
Hey JigglyPuffIsHott! Welcome, follow the rules and GO JIGGLY!!! LOL!!

Sorano
April 28th, 2005, 02:07 PM
Lil T, please post that information in your own thread. ^^; Thanks. ;3

Anywho, welcome to PC, JigglyPuffIsHott! o.o I hope you have a wonderful time here, just dont forget to follow the rules. ;D

~Karli