PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Hey, Hey!

ElekidzAPimp
April 26th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Howdy, I'm Elekid_Gangster. LOL!!! I use to play Poke'mon then I stopped and now I'm starting up again. LOL!! See you 'round.
-Elekid_Gangster

Alex_
April 26th, 2005, 05:21 PM
Hey EG o.o Welcome to PC.

Team Magma Girl
April 26th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Welcomies!!
Have fun here
Please read and follow the rules
PM me if you want to be friends. ^_^

KoBRe LaiR
April 26th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Hey dude! What up.
I used to play pokemon... well we all do or did, but I dont anymore since I've grown out of it but I hack roms for Pokemon. Guess is the same, well enjoy your stay at PC and have fun.

Ninja Retsu
April 26th, 2005, 05:45 PM
Howdy, I'm Elekid_Gangster. LOL!!! I use to play Poke'mon then I stopped and now I'm starting up again. LOL!! See you 'round.
-Elekid_Gangster
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

MegaDitto
April 26th, 2005, 05:49 PM
-Elekid_Gangster
Well welcome to Pokecommunity. I like your name and it makes your Elekid avatar look cute. I bet you will fit in just fine. Follow the rulesand see ya later.

Lucid-Acid
April 26th, 2005, 07:46 PM
Hiya, welcome to PC. ^^
Read, and follow the rules, if you have any questions, just ask, have fun here~
*gives n00b cookie*

Lust
April 26th, 2005, 08:38 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot and you post a lot. If you want to be friends or if you have any questions then you should PM me. :)

I stopped playing Pokmon for about three years too, then I came back.

~`':Beeeeeeeeeeeeebop:'`~
April 26th, 2005, 09:15 PM
yeha i used 2 play pokemon, and sometimes i still do but noone i no plays anymore so it got kinda boring. stilll i played all the old pokemon games heaps so i no what u mean.

Geometric-sama
April 26th, 2005, 11:33 PM
Hi, it's always great to see someone coming back to the game! I stopped playing for a couple of years too, but I started playing again when Ruby came out. XD Have fun here at PC~ And watch Kujian! Now!

Pikabloo
April 27th, 2005, 03:43 AM
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

pika2000
April 27th, 2005, 09:12 AM
Hi and welcome here.
I hope you'll enjoy your time :)
PM me, if you've got a question.

Eon-Rider
April 27th, 2005, 11:44 PM
Another member! Welcome here. Keep active and stuff.