PDA

View Full Version : Anime Rumble!

Kurosaki
April 27th, 2005, 02:11 PM
Well, lets see if this idea flies, XD. I've been brainstorming lately on a way to combine anime, to get a variety of techniques and such, and I think this may work, XD

Battle Island, or BI, is a humongous island positioned in a realm seperate from all others. Here, various fighters from the reaches of time and space are brought here, strong or not, and placed randomly within the islands jungles, deserts, mountains, and icy tundras. Run by the "Grand Masters," who only brought them here, hoping that, once they came across each other, they would battle. Their reasons for doing this are unknown, but something odd is brewing, bent on destroying the fighters. Who exactly are the "Grand Masters?" Are they the ones out to destroy the fighters? Only time will tell...

Basically, you play a character from an anime universe, who is transported to BI, and is oblivious to what's going on. You can choose a character from an anime that already exists, or make up your own character, as long as they're from an existing anime universe. I'm also allowing up to 2 characters per member. Also, if your character has a mech, or something similar, I ask that you make it so its somehow even with the others. Since mechs are a lot stronger then most characters are. However, if you intentionally choose a character that isn't that strong, that's fine.

Form:

Name:
Anime Realm: (What anime is this character from?)
Appearance:
Personality:
Character Summary: (Here, give a summary about your character, like what it was doing in his/her world, ect. Also include what powers he\she has here)
Other: (For anything I forgot) XD
RP Sample: (I require a sample of your RPing skills for this RP. If you do not meet my standards, you will not gain entrance. If you RP poorly during the RP, you'll be kicked)

Sorano
April 27th, 2005, 02:48 PM
Name: Itoko

Anime Realm: InuYasha

Appearance: Itoko has waist length brown hair. Her left eye is a piercing yellow, while her right eye is a dark blue. She has black wolf ears on top of her head, and razor sharp claws instead of ordinary finger and toe nails. Itoko wears a pitch black kimono, and a necklace with a large tooth from a demon hanging from it, surrounded by a variety of different beads.

Personality: Itoko has a rather cold attitude. She is very independant, and always wants to be alone. She isnt afraid of fighting, and she kills without any regret. Sarcasmn is her middle name. Itoko can be nice if she wants to, but only on rare occasions. She isnt very good at making friends, and she is somewhat shy of saying things in front of other people unless she has some witty remark to say.

Character Summary: Before Itoko was transported to the island, she was fighting a demon that had destroyed a village in feudal Japan. With her she carries a Kusarigama (a blade with a long chain attached to it. :33 If you watch InuYasha then you should know its the weapon Kohaku wields). As for powers, Itoko has control over fire, but she is more found using her claws and Kusarigama then that ability.

Other: {Blanky blanky. :33}

Midori Chi
April 27th, 2005, 03:05 PM
Awsome!

Name:Sakura
Anime Realm:Cardcaptor Sakura
Appearance:short brown hair with longer hair in front(that curls)elementary school girl uniform
Personality:sweet,heroine
Character Summary:Sakura misses the times when she would use her clow cards,so she got to this for adventure! ^_^
Other:likes swimming,best friend is Tomoyo,bf is Syoroan
RP Sample:A huge slimy monster,leaving off wet,groozly drool behind it was running after Sakura. "Hooeeeee!"Sakura yelled. She gasped huge amounts of breath,running on the old rough and rocky street in the town of Tomeada. Her heels of her shoes screeched on the hard uncomfortable surface. She paused. "Wait a minute!" She grabbed out her Clow cards and started to chant,"Cards made by Clow,give me your powers,RELEASE!!"

Deoxys55
April 27th, 2005, 05:22 PM
May I change my character if I don't do well as them? This will be my first time RPing as her...

Name: Kisara
Anime Realm: Yu-Gi-Oh! (Egyptian Arc)
Appearance: Long white hair, pale skin and blue eyes. She has old, somewhat rugged linen clothing.
Personality: She is shy and quiet, because people in her hometown tried to kill her more than once because they though she was bad luck.
Character Summary: Kisara was rescued by High Priest Seto(Set,Seth, whatever you want to call him) from an angry mob trying to stone her to death. She became loyal to him and once, when he was about to get eaten by a big worm thingy (long story), she unleashed her true Ka(soul)-- the Blue Eyes White Dragon. So I guess her power is that she can unleash a real BEWD when she wants too, but since it's her soul, she will die if it gets destroyed.
Other: (Um....**cough**)
RP Sample: Kisara ran until she could not breath, but still continued on. Behind her was a group of people, shouting angrily and tossing rock and burning sticks, Her arm had been scraped and was now bleeding heavily. Her white, streaming hair ran over her face as she ran through the streets, sure she was either going to die of fatigue(sp?) or pain. (It's short, sorry. Gotta get offline now.)

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
April 27th, 2005, 05:22 PM
Name: Metalseadramon

Anime Realm: Digimon: Digital Monsters (I think I might regret this soon...)

Appearance: Click here (http://www.absoluteanime.com/digimon/_metalseadramon.gif)

Personality: Metalseadramon is very, VERY mean. He is a little overconfident in his powers, and can get carried away in his own taunts. Since he was Ruler of the Sea on Spiral Mountain, he knows water better than almost anything else. His main attack is "River Of Power", and he's not afraid to use it at any time!

Character Summary: Before Metalseadramon died, he was ruler of the ocean on Spiral Mountain. He is almost impossible to defeat due to the fact that he's covered in DigiChromazoid. But who knows? Maybe one of the other anime characters has some super-strong power that can break it...

Other: none I can think of

RP Sample: "Wake up, my minion...Wake up for your REVENGE!" Metalseadramon woke up in a room of endless white light, with the only other colors being on the clown-like head of Piedmon that was floating in front of him.
"Ah, yes...I've forgotten how big you were. The last time I saw you, you were disintegrating in to tiny peices with Waqrgreymon standing over you...Good times, good times...EXCEPT FOR WHEN OUR REIGN WAS BROUGHT TO AN END!" The giant metal serpent slowly rose to what would have been to his feet, watching the floating head carefully.

"Yes, master. But why am I alive again? Are the Digigods giving me a second chance to do good?" Piedmon's head rolled with laughter that made Metalseadramon's DigiChromazoid feel even colder against his snake-like body.

"No, you fool. I'M giving you a second chance. Wargreymon slaughtered us both like pigs, and I want you to put an end to him permanently." Piedmon's head disappeared, and a blonde-haired wizard's head appeared instead. It's face was as pale as marble, and it looked like it was goign to say something. Then, Piedmon appeared again.

" I have kidnapped Wizardmon's spirit, who was unluckily hanging around where I died, and I have forced it to give you life again so you can avenge all of our deaths! ." There was another spine-chilling laugh, then the white floor opened up, revealing green and brown with blue around the sides, and wisps of white slowly floating through.

"Thank you, master! I will crush Wargreymon with the powers of the seven seas!" Metalseadramon dropped through, falling at an alarming speed towards the ocean below.

Kurosaki
April 27th, 2005, 05:58 PM
Yeah, that's fine Rachel. I may switch later on too >>

Name: Kurosaki Ichigo (First name last, XD)
Anime Realm: Bleach
Appearance: Ichigo (http://www.animachi.de/wallpapers/walls/bleach_1280.jpg)
Personality: Stubborn, angry, dumb sometimes, violent, the list could go on forever in that manner. The fact is, he can come out ahead when he needs to. XD
Character Summary: Ichigo could see ghosts for as long as he could remember. To save his life and protect his family from a Hollow -an evil creature born from the soul of a passed away human bent on killing-, Rukia decides to transfer half of her Shinigami powers to him. But because he has strong spiritual powers, he ends up with virtually all of her powers. He had to take on the role of a Shinigami. After fighting the largest of Hollows, a Menos, and winning, Rukia was taken back to Soul Society by other Shinigami, Ichigo loosing all of his powers. After training with a man that goes by the name of Urahara, he finds his own Shinigami powers, transforming his Soul Slayer (the sword,) Following this, he travels to Soul Society in order to save Rukia, who will soon be killed...
Other:

Name: InuYasha
Age: 17-18 (excludes the 50 years he was pinned to the tree)
Anime Realm: InuYasha
Appearance: InuYasha (http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/Daiaki711/inuyasha_wallpaper.jpg)
Personality: InuYasha is very straight forward, easily irritated, and extremely naive/dense, both in battle and out of. He SOMETIMES makes intelligent choices, and in my opinion is very similar to Ichigo.
Character Summary: InuYasha is a half demon from Japan's Feudal Era. His mother a human, his father a demon, both gone. His only known family around would be his brother Sesshomaru. 50 years ago, InuYasha fell in love with the priestess Kikyo, and vice versa, before the demon Naraku turned them against each other. In the end, Kikyo was killed, and InuYasha bound to a tree by a sacred arrow, destined to spend eternity sleeping there, or was supposed to spend eternity there. During the present, on her 15th birthday, Kagome Higarashi was drawn into a sacred well, and transported to Feudal Japan, 50 years after InuYasha was bound to a tree. The events following included Kagome releasing InuYasha from the tree, as well as shattering the Sacred Jewel of Four Souls- which InuYasha had been searching for previously- into a ton of pieces, and scattered them across the era. After being forced to travel together, they met Shippo the fox demon, as well as Sango the demon slayer and Miroku the perverted monk, all with the same goal: To destroy Naraku. For battle, InuYasha mainly uses his claws, and his Sword, the Tetsusaiga, which utilizes techs such as Wind Scar, and Backlash Wave to devastate it's opponents.
Other:

Mari
April 27th, 2005, 08:05 PM
Name: Momoko
Anime Realm: Tsubasa Chronicles

Appearance: Momoko has short, auburn hair which is often unruly. Her eyes are a vivid and rather peculiarpink, with flecks of crimson. Her attire usually consists of shirts with monkey emblems underneath a long-sleeved shirt and shorts that falls down to her knees. She stands around at exactly five foot and has a slightly slender biuld.

Personality: An awfully hyper boyish girl. She tricks everyone she could possibly trick and would try out any feasible stunt she thinks she'll be able to do. She is reckless and at times, a tad too wild, which can be bothering to others. She may be quite irresponsible and a tad klutzy, but she tries her hardest to make as little mistakes as possible.

Character Summary: Born in the Kingdom of Clow, she had been taught of the tradition of sorcery when she was a mere child, but then was transported to the Hashin Republic, where she gained her kudan.

Her kudan takes the form of a small, rabbit-like creature that has the ability of arbitrariness; he can unleash any random attack, without his knowledge of what it is. Although Momoko is strong-willed [kudan's are controlled by the strength of one's heart, see], stubborn actually, her recklessness affected her kudan's capability of correcting the power of his attacks, so it usually comes out as weak~ish attack. [Basically, it ish like Metronome]

Other: She named her Kudan 'Muu'! Momoko also knows a limited amout magic, but constantly fails whenever she tries to cast them.

RP Sample: Anou, Dai-chan? X3;

Trainer Ben
April 27th, 2005, 10:02 PM
Sounds cool. I'll join.

Name: Ranma Saotome
Anime Realm: Ranma 1/2
Appearance: Ranma Saotome male (http://img242.echo.cx/img242/4327/ranmasaotome4uf.jpg) Ranma Saotome female (http://img242.echo.cx/img242/7590/ranmasaotomefemale7uz.jpg)
Personality: Overly-honest, rude, somewhat inconsiderate, doesn't think too much about women, doesn't think about men either, never gives up, usually tells people to give up, and has a huge stomach.
Character Summary: Ranma Saotome is 16 years old. While on a training exercise with his father, they come across Jusenkyo, the cursed spring land. While training, he accidentaly falls in 'spring of drowned woman.' When he gets out, he finds himself to be just that: a girl! Now, whenever he's splashed with cold water, 'he' becomes a 'she', and vice versa with hot water.
Other: His father has a nasty habit of engaging him with other peoples daughters (to escape debts.).
RP Sample: "Ranma Saotome, prepare to die!" This was the battle cry of Tatewaki Kuno, leader of Furinkan High's kendo club. He charged at our hero with his sword, ready to strike. Ranma jumped and landed on the sword, walking on it like a small rope.

"Don't you ever get tired of this, Kuno?" Ranma asked. Kuno violently shook his head.

"Never! Only until I have the satisfaction of knowing my beloved godesses are safe from your tyranny, Saotome!" Kuno said. The 'beloved goddesses', of course, being Akane Tendo, one of Ranma's many fiancees, and Ranma's girl form. Kuno still could not put the pieces together and realize Ranma and the 'pig-tailed girl' were the same person. Suddenly, something splashed on Ranma's head. He knew what it was.

"Cold water..." he whispered, except now he was a she. His voice had changed to that of a female now. Kuno stopped and looked upon her, then smiled.

"My beloved pig-tailed girl! Oh how I long to care for your well-being..." he said. Ranma only sighed. She looked behind Kuno to see Akane. Ranma smiled and winked, and Akane understood. She started talking in her sexiest voice.

"But, Kuno. What about me? Aren't I important to you anymore?" she said. Kuno started sweating. He looked back and forth between them, his sweat now pouring off his head. He finally sat down and started meditating.

".....Pig-tailed girl or Akane Tendo. Pig-tailed girl or Akane Tendo. Pig-tailed girl or Akane Tendo. Pig-tailed girl or Akane Tendo..." He continued on.

"Thanks Akane, I owe you one," Ranma said. Suddenly, they heard a bell ring.

"No, thank you, Ranma. You just made us late, again!" she yelled. She handed Ranma a hot tea kettle.

"Just change back into a guy and come on!" Suddenly, Ranma started glowing white. Her whole body was engulfed in a bright light, and then she vanished. Everyone around stood in awe, even Kuno.

"My pig-tailed goddess...She must have returned to the heavens!" Kuno sobbed, falling to the ground. Akane started screaming Ranma's name.

"RANMA! Where are you?! Ranma!" she was frightened, so she broke down in tears too.

"No... What happened to you? I never even got a chance to..." Akane started. She was drowned out by Kuno's sobbing.

"My pig-tailed goddess! Please come back and take me with you!"

Name: Vash
Anime Realm: Trigun
Appearance: http://img253.echo.cx/img253/567/vashthestampede9ud.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)
Personality: Honest, polite, cares about people's lives,never gives up, and has a huge stomach.
Character Summary: Vash is wanted on his world. Rumors say he has obliterated cities, and even placed a hole on the fifth moon. He never kills a never living being. His motto is 'love and peace!'. He is the fastest quick draw, and his left arm is cybernetic, concealing a hidden gun. The only thing he uses his guns for are stunning criminals or stopping them, without killing. He travels, trying to bring peace to everywhere he goes, but sometimes fails.
Other: Trouble seems to follow him wherever he goes. Plus, he likes doughnuts. :classic:
RP Sample: Vash continued walking across the harsh desert. He carried his friend's weapon: a giant gun that was shaped like a Cross. He thought of it as a parting gift. The owner, Wolfwood, had recently died. Not of old age or disease, but more like from murder. He had been murdered by one of Knives' followers. Nothing saddened Vash more than death. It wasn't the fact that it happened. It was more HOW it happened. Murder, he thought, was a terrible way to die. However, there were other ways it hapened... like with Rena.

Vash stood in front of the closing door of the pod. Looking back at him was the only person he could actually call mom...

"Rena! Come in! Please!" Vash had yelled. Rena continued to shake her head. Vash still remembered the last thing she had said as the door completely shut.

"Vash...please take care of Knives..." Then...

His thoughts were interrupted by his sight. Everything was white, and he couldn't see anything. He didn't know what was happening. He didn't have time to think, either, as he saw a flash, and then...black.

Pikabloo
April 28th, 2005, 03:02 AM
Name: Yoh Asakura
Anime Realm: Shaman King
Appearance: Yoh Asakura (http://www.absoluteanime.com/shaman_king/_yoh.jpg)
Personality: An easy going, cheerful kinda guy. Sometimes a slacker.
Character Summary: Yoh is a shaman (A person who can see, talk to and even merge with ghosts and spirits) and always wears his orange headphones. His spirit ally is a ghost called Amidamaru that died 600 years ago. He weapon is a sword called "Harusame". Being a shaman, he can fuse Amidamaru with Harusame to create an over soul (This basically 'materializes' ghosts allowing them to 'harm' an object or person. Only oversouls can block oversouls)
Amidamaru and Yoh image (http://pobladores.lycos.es/data/pobladores.com/pi/li/pilika_leonhart/channels/world_pilika/images/3235724yoh_amida.jpg)
Other: Nothing here yet... Maybe later...

RP Sample:
Hundreds of stars glimmered in the endless night sky. Yoh, standing on the edge of a veranda at his home, gazed upon the twinkling stars. He sat down, with his legs dropping down the veranda. He laughed, smiled then a deep breath.

"Hey, Amidamaru" said Yoh. His ghostly companion appeared,

"Yes Lord Yoh?" Amidamaru replied

"Do you think that I'll be able to beat Ren?" Amidamaru paused for a moment. He replied, "Well--"

"Yoh? What are you doing still up!" a voice said from inside the house. The door slid open. "Don't you need to be ready for the battle against Ren?" Manta stepped outside.

"Lord Manta?" Amidamaru said in shock.

"Manta? Well, since the training in the cavern, I just can't sleep... What's your story?" Yoh asked.

"Well, I dunno, something's just keeping me awake. I don't know what though." Manta replied. "That, or it's just Ryu's loud snoring..." He sat down on the veranda, next to Yoh.

"Hehe... I keep thinking..."

"Thinking about what?" Manta questioned Yoh. He leaned in closer to listen.

"Thinking... Wondering... Wondering whether I can beat Ren now..."

"Of course you can! You just had that intense training, yet you seem that you can't beat him!"

"Yeah, you're right... Hehe... I'm sure it'll just work out..."

Kitty-Kat
April 28th, 2005, 09:07 AM
Name: Edward Elric
Anime Realm: Fullmetal Alchemist
Appearance: Looks like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/Master_Becca/Beccas_Album/fmawall0zw.jpg
And this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/Master_Becca/Beccas_Album/fullmetal-alchemist.jpg
If you can't see those, he has yellow eyes and long braided hair of the same color. He wears a large red coat with white gloves and black pants and shoes. He is also very short.
Personality: Ed is stubborn and determined and can sometimes get ahead of himself, but he is also smart and able to work things out.
Character Summary: Ed is a State Alchemist. He uses alchemy by clapping his hands together, something most Alchemists can't do. But there is a rule for alchemy- For human kind to gain anything, they must first give something in return. Something of equal value must be lost.
Other: When he was young his mother got sick and died. His father was never around much. He and his younger brother, Al, tried to revive their dead mother with alchemy. They failed, Ed lost his leg and Al lost his body. For Al to remain tied to the Earth, Ed sacrificed his arm to trap his brother's spirit in a suit of armor hanging on the wall. Al carried his brother to an automail shop where their friend and "aunt" gave Ed a mechanical arm and leg.
RP Sample: I walked down the road, kicking a rock. So many people had been lost, but as a State Alchemist I wasn't allowed to get emotionally tied to anything, or anyone. I learned that when a little girl died. I promised to never let that happen again. I was about to turn the corner when I heard the clink of metal coming fast. I looked back and saw my brother, Al, running towards me.

"Brother!" he called in a voice that sounded child-like and echoing.

"Hey Al," I said with a smile. "What's the hurry?"

"It's Winry!" he called. "Winry's come to see us!"

I brightened up. Winry was one of our best friends. She's the one who always has to fix up my arm and leg. Al looked back, and I saw her coming, her blonde hair flying out in the wind. She was laughing and waving. When she came up right beside the first thing she did was pick up my mechanical arm and check it over.

"Haven't been doing anything dangerous again I hope?" she said.

I laughed. "Nice to see you to."

Forgotten_hope
April 28th, 2005, 09:38 AM
Name:Nicholas D. Wolfwood
Anime Realm:Trigun
Appearance: http://images.tangognat.com/wolfwoodwithcross.jpg
Personality:Wolfwood can be very aggresive most of the time,he is very religious,and can be very nice sometimes.
Character Summary: Wolfwood is a loner preist.He works at a chruch,that also doubles as an orphanage.When he need the money to help the orphanage,he goes on the road looking for buisness.He had a very rough childhood,in which he actually killed an abusive man who dared to call himself Wolfwood's guardian.
RP Sample: As I sleep I have this dream:
I am in a meadow."Hmmm how did I end up here?" I wonder.Then Misaki appears. "Why hello there Miss Masaki.Do you know how we got here?" I ask.She doesn't answer.I walk closer. "Miss Masaki?" Then when I get close to her,she punches me in the gut.I go flying down to the ground.I cough. " M...Miss Masaki what is wrong with you?" I say quietly.Then she comes closer and kicks me in the face.I start bleeding furiously. "AHHH!" I scream in pain. "Miss Masaki! what are you doing!" I get up,and look into her eyes. "You aren't Miss Masaki!" I then summon my 2 star cards. "Whoever you are...I will battle you.How dare you impersonate Miss Masaki!" I say as I get in a stance for battle.Then 'Masaki' charges at me,and her arm turns into a dagger.I use the sheild to block. "What..how did this happen?" Then I run away,and swing my sword in a horizontal motion "Wave attack!" Then a wave comes out of my sword and slices 'Masaki' in half.Then it turns into a star card. "Oh!" I say running over to the card. "It was..the change....so thats how..." I say.Then I scribble my name on the card. "Yes I got a star card!"
Then i wake up. "Huh?It was only a dream...but it felt so real..." I say.Then I look in my hand.There was the card stained in blood. "But..how...." Then I look at myself.I am covered in blood.Then I get up and knock on Masaki's door. "Excuse me Miss Masaki.Are you awake?" I say quietly.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
April 28th, 2005, 02:34 PM
I can't wait to start this...How much longer?

Trainer Ben
April 28th, 2005, 02:44 PM
Yeah, I want to start. I guess we just wait until Daiaki says so,

Kurosaki
April 28th, 2005, 03:51 PM
OOC: Geez... impatient? XD Anywho, I edited my second sign-up to InuYasha, since it seems I'm not in as a creative mood for this RP as I thought, XD

IC: What's that strange scent? InuYasha thought to himself after catching a quick whiff of the breeze. It's nothing I've smelt before. Maybe I should check it out... Following his thoughts, InuYasha strayed off away from the rest of the group, into the depths of the forest, where he was confronted with a strange vortex. "What the hell is that thing!?" He shouted to nobody in particular as the black vortex moved closer and closer. He became unable to move, and the vortex engulfed him, knocking him out...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where'd they all go at a time like this?" Ichigo muttered to himself as he stared around at the new surroundings. Upon entering the barrier that seperated this section of Soul Society from the rest, a blast sent the group in every single direction. The threat of running into other Shinigami, otherwise known as Death Gods, was high, since the different squads inhabited that area. All was quiet however, too quiet.

Ichigo's Shinigami robes drifted in the breeze as he remained perfectly still, hoping he could hear something useful. Theres something... Strong winds? His answer was confirmed as I black vortex turned the closest corner of this maze of a city, and engulfed him before he could get away, knocking him out.

Sorano
April 28th, 2005, 04:02 PM
Itoko drew her Kusarigama, and quickly jumped out of the way of a demon. It was a large creature this time; it would be a difficult task to defeat it. She drew her Kusarigama and threw the blade at the demon's head. The blade barely made a mark, but it must of her enough to make the demon scream in pain like it did. Itoko smirked; this was going to be interesting.

The demons hand came down on Itoko again, and she jumped out of the way, almost getting hit. She was beginning to grow weak, for she had finished a battle with a bigger demon yesterday, and still carried some wounds. She honestly didnt know how much more she could take, but she wouldnt give up; she never did, and never will.
All of a sudden, and black vortex was in sight. Itoko thought it must of been an example of the demon's immense power, but she didnt get much time to think about it. Soon enough she couldnt move a muscle, and she was engulfed in the massive hole.

Kitty-Kat
April 28th, 2005, 04:07 PM
I stood there, staring in awe at a blackhole that had just suddenly appeared. Weird, I hadn't even seen a transmutation circle, or anyone to have made it. Carefully, I put a hand up and moved it closer to the hole. My whole body went stiff, I couldn't move or feel anything. I gritted my teeth in fear, as I felt myself being pulled away. Everything went black, and then it was like I'd fallen asleep.

Forgotten_hope
April 28th, 2005, 04:15 PM
ooc:umm i'm allowed in right?if not i'll just delete this post
ic:"The church is low on money again?That's the third time this month!"I say to one of the other preists."Oh well guess it's time to go collect some bounty..."I say as I exit the church with my cross weapon.

I arrive in a small town,and walk into the police station."Who has the biggest bounty?"I ask an officer.He points to a poster on the wall."Hmm this is him?And what's his bount....$25,000!Holly crap I'll take the job.I'll be back before sundown."

I meet up with the man."In the name of god,I ask you to surender or I'll have to take you with force."Then a black portal appears in front of me."What the hell is this?What did you do!"Then I get pulled into the hole.

Kogenta
April 28th, 2005, 04:31 PM
OOC: This seems interesting. Is it too late to join?

Name: Hiei (meaning "Flying Shadow")
Anime Realm: Yu Yu Hakusho
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/tsayan/hiei45.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/tsayan/hiei50.jpg <- Note: Slight cartoon violence

Admittedly, I did not select the most flattering images of Hiei. But, they should provide an idea as to his appearance.

Hiei is rather short--five feet high I believe.

Personality: Dark, at times irritable, and an intense loner, Hiei is fiercely independent. Hiei often appears proud, and it is difficult to earn his respect. Though he has a low tolerance for idiocity and weakness, he also has a strong code of honor that he holds both himself and those about him to. Having a natural disgust for the human race as well as weaker demons, he may refuse to give aid to others unless he finds it will support his own interests.
Character Summary: Hiei is a demon of fire and ice--characterized by his incredible speed, skill as a swordsman, and Jagan Eye. The Jagan ("Evil Eye") allows him to, to a certain degree, read and manipulate minds--normally those of the weaker type. It also seems to provide a special form of "sight" to see things from afar. In combat, the Jagan's most potent ability is that of summoning various flames. These include the Mortal Flame and Darkness Flame. The known manners in which Hiei has manipulated them before are the "Fists of the Mortal Flame", "Sword of the Darkness Flame", and his strongest attack "Dragon of the Darkness Flame". While the Dragon has overwhleming power, summoning it drains much strength and energy from him. Also, Hiei's control of the Dragon may be maximized when striking himself with it, thus infusing himself with the power and causing it to be considerably stronger. Unfortunately, this will also drain far more energy from him.

Hiei usually wears a white headband over his forehead to cover the Jagan. He also has bandages encompassing his right arm from the palm to the upper arm. This, in some manners, provides a "seal" on the Dragon of the Darkness Flame. Beneath the bandages is a form of mark or "tatoo" of the Dragon winding about his arm.

Though previously a wanderer, Hiei, at the series' end, found himself working as a "border patrol" between the realm of humans and demons.
Other: (For anything I forgot) XD
RP Sample:

Grey skies covered the land, enveloping it in a white mist. Rain poured softly from the skies, creating a gentle symphony on the bamboo forest below. Sliding down a bamboo plant's dull, green stalk, a single drop of crystalline water landed on the male apparition's cheek. Coming suddenly awake, the fire demon's gaze shifted warily about. Finding himself alone, the swordsman flicked the raindrop from his cheek. Slowly standing, the demon brushed damp earth from his dark cloak before staring upward toward the dim skies. Though his expression remained hard and grim, he listened in silence to steady melody of the rain. Turning at the sound of an approach, he felt himself stiffen. Suddenly, he vanished--his presence resembling his namesake . . . Hiei, a Flying Shadow.

Kurosaki
April 28th, 2005, 04:33 PM
OOC: Nah, you can still join ^^;

Kogenta
April 28th, 2005, 05:01 PM
Making his way along a high cliff, Hiei paused to stare silently into the forested valley below. A ripple passed across the emerald foliage, its appearance resembling that of a gentle ocean before the arrival of a fierce typhoon. The fire apparition's scarlet-tained brown eyes narrowed slightly with suspicion. This wind . . . there's a strange energy approaching.

Suddenly, a shockwave of energy passed through the demon as a dark vortex materialized directly before him. Instantly Hiei's hand took ahold of the hilt of his katana. However, before the blade could be drawn, he fell to his knees, paralyzed. Struggling against the unknown force, the fire demon felt his vision begin to blur. And, despite his efforts, within seconds he had fallen unconscious and been drawn into the darkness.

Mari
April 28th, 2005, 05:21 PM
"Mou! I told you already, I don't want to be in your stupid gang!"

Momoko clenched her fists as she sprinted through the busy streets of the city; hopping on anything she could to amplify her distance between the 'red gang'. Sure, it was flattering that they wanted her to join their rather feeble gang, but still, she wouldn't be caught dead in one. Not even the ever famous Shougo's.

With the gang leader's kudan, he kept attacking her with his customary spiky assaults and it just really annoyed her. "Don't you guys stop?!" She cried as she continued on running. She could just fight them, but she was afraid that she might damage the city's property and get scolded againbeing lectured was worse for her than being chased after.

"Ouch!" She yelped as she stumbled on the ground.

Muu appeared in front of her and bounced towards her. Now Muu was different from most kudans. He was treated as a living being, rather than a sole protector to one specific person and that uncannily allowed him to be able to take form of a living creature. "Aah! Momo is hurt!" He cried, glaring at those who had attacked her.

Okay, that was it.

He clasped his hands together and aimed at the gang's leader. Flame started to form on his paws and he prepared to hit. "Ichi, ni, san"

Suddenly, a vivid light flashed throughout the entire region. When the light faded out, a black vortex appeared in between the red gang and Momoko. She tried to back away from the immense hole in front of her but she was already against a wall, with no where else to go. Within moments, the vortex overwhelmed her and soon enough, she was unconscious.

Midori Chi
April 28th, 2005, 05:41 PM
ooc: Diaki..could you not say my real name?

ic: The monster swept across the floor. "What the--?"it said in a sludgy way. Sakura made a grin. She used the Sword card and stuck it in it's head,now bleeding of an odd substance..not blood..It then dissapeared. Sakura formed the sword back to the card and started walking,with a happy face. She saw(someone) nearby. *Hmm..why's that person dressed so oddly?*she thought. She walked over to(that someone.)

Mari
April 28th, 2005, 06:05 PM
//ooc: Don't mean to be all nosy, but methinks that Dai-chan was talking to Deoxys55, that is if you are referring to the time he said 'Rachel'.

[Gomen, Mari ish just bored. X3;]

Midori Chi
April 28th, 2005, 06:12 PM
ooc; DO'H!!!! *message too short*

Trainer Ben
April 28th, 2005, 08:15 PM
Ranma awoke in a dark room. There was some illumination, but only by a mysterious silver circle of light on the floor. If it hadn't been for that, she would have thought she was dead.

"Hello? Anyone here?" Ranma yelled. She then realized that she was still in girl form. She also realized that she was holding the tea kettle Akane gave her. Ranma poured some on his head and returned to his male form. Suddenly, he remembered...

"Akane! Where are you?! Akane!" he screamed. He really wanted to make sure she was safe.

Vash had also awoken, spotting the same silver light on the floor in front of him. Looking around, he saw nothing but dark.

"Am...am I dead?" he asked himself. He looked around again, and still found nothing. Tears started forming in his eyes.

"No...no...not yet!" he yelled, slamming the floor.

"I have to find him... I have to find Knives. I can't let him wander free any longer. And I have to avenge..." he started, but was interrupted by someone yelling. He couldn't make out what the voice was yelling, but he was too glad to care. Someone was here too. Maybe they could help him out. Vash started running, following the voice. Even among the darkness, he could feel the weight of Wolfwood's weapon on his back. He wiped away a tear, and continued running.

Pikabloo
April 29th, 2005, 12:56 AM
Yoh stared at the shimmering night sky. His mind was still twirling with thoughts, mostly about Ren. He sighed. If I know that everything will work out, why do I still keep thinking about him? He took a deep breath, and started walking to the inside of the house, carrying Harusame with him. He stopped at the front of the door. Amidamaru followed behind. Lord Yoh...

"Hehe... Might as well get some sleep now. It's not too long 'till the Shaman Fight against Ren..." Yoh said. He smiled. "I wonder... How strong he has gotten."

"Lord Yoh..." Amidamaru said, "You need not worry about this now. You need to rest."

"Yeah, good point." Yoh slid the door open. The moment it was open, a black vortex was swirling at the end of the room. "What is that?" Yoh asked, gripping his sword tightly. "I do not know, but it could be dangerous. Be careful Lord Yoh." Amidamaru replied while Yoh slowly approached the spinning tunnel of darkness. Upon reaching a meter of the vortex, Yoh could not keep his grip on Harusame. It twirled furiously, then shot straight at the vortex.

"Harusame!" Yoh dove in straight at the vortex.

"Lord Yoh!" Amidamaru followed his master. In the vortex, Yoh managed to grab Harusame, however, both him and Amidamaru were knocked out while the travel in the vortex.

Kurosaki
April 29th, 2005, 02:57 AM
OOC: Yeah, I was referring to Deoxys55, and yes Forgotten_hope, you're in >>;;

IC: "The hell hit me...?" Ichigo muttered to himself as he finally snapped to again. He sat himself up straight, and glanced around. Trees, trees, and more trees! "This isn't Soul Society..." Ichigo growled, his teeth gritting. "****it, we don't have that long to save Rukia, and I end up here in some unknown place." He grabbed his oddly shaped Soul Slayer for protection, and began to walk through the forest.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ka...gome..." InuYasha mumbled in his sleep, before a loud bang in the distance woke him up. "Wha... What happened? Where am I?" No Kagome, no Sango, no Miroku, just trees, trees, trees, and that unknown scent was in the air! "Well, no point standin' around here. Maybe I can find someone with some answers. He transformed his Tetsusaiga, and began heading through the forest. Coincidentally, towards Ichigo.

Yami_Zidane
April 29th, 2005, 03:55 AM
is it too late to join?

Name:Ren Tao
Anime Realm:Shaman King
Appearance:http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/shaman_king/tao_ren/sk_ren0027.jpg
Personality:Is very short tempered and quick to get annoyed, he is very serious and well do anything to restore the name of the Tao Clan
Character Summary: Ren is also a shaman, his guardien ghost is an Chinese warrior named Bason, Ren uses a weapon called a Kwan-dao and another weapon called "the sword of thunder", he uses both as his medium for his oversoul
http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/shaman_king/tao_ren/sk_ren0014.jpg Bason & Ren
Other: Notrhing really
RP Sample: Leaves danced on the breeze as Ren Faced Yoh the oracle rung signaling the start of the fight
"Bason lets go" Ren exclaimed jumping into the air "Rapid tempo assault" Ren called as thrusted his Kwan dao towards Yoh multiple times but was blocked effortlessly by Yoh.

Yoh laughed, "you dare laugh?" Ren asked
"Ren you fight with anger and hate,untill you can free yourself of these traits you wont beat me, Amidamru Halo Blade" Yoh Shouted as he launched an attack at Ren...

Pikabloo
April 29th, 2005, 03:57 AM
Yoh woke up, still grasping Harusame. Whe--where am I? He looked around. What is this place? I'm not at home, this is-- Amidamaru! He saw his ghostly companion on the ground. He raced towards him. "Amidamaru! Amidamaru!" The ghost slowly opened his eyes. He stared at Yoh, and blinked.

"Lord Yoh! Are you okay?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

"Where are we Lord Yoh?"

"I really don't know..." They both looked around them. Darkness was everywhere. The area was covered in shadows. The two wondered how they could see in such a place so dark. They were in unknown territory now...

Trainer Ben
April 29th, 2005, 06:13 AM
Ranma had taken a break from yelling. In fact, he decided to quit all together. Normally, he wouldn't give up this easily, but all logic had proven that no one was here but him.

"Akane..." he whispered. He stared at the ground. If only he had learned the same technique as Ryoga. The breaking point could probably destroy this floor and then he'd escape.

"Maybe..." he pondered. He balled his hand into a fist and started pounding the ground. Then, a voice stopped him.

"You shouldn't waste your energy," said the voice. Ranma looked around in panic.

"Who's there? Are you the one who brought me here? Show yourself!" Ranma yelled. Then a man (Vash) stepped out of the shadows and into the silver light.

"Don't get your hopes up too fast. I've been captured too," he said. He then took out his gun and fired into the darkness. Nothing was heard.

"And it seems there's no way out." Ranma fell down.

"But there has to be a way out! What psycho would just doom us into a place like this?" Ranma said.

"I'm not sure," Vash said. He then extended a hand to Ranma.

"Until we find a way home, we should form a temporary truce. We'll watch each other's backs and fight together. Agreed?" he asked. Ranma thought for a moment, and then shook his hand.

"I'm Ranma Saotome."

"And I'm Vash."

All of a sudden, the silver light started swallowing them up, and then they disappeared.

Pikabloo
April 29th, 2005, 06:31 AM
Yoh and Amidamaru sat there, in the middle of all the darkness, if there even was a 'middle' since you could not tell whether there was a wall right in front of your face or not. "Do you think we'll ever get out of here?" he asked. Amidamaru replied, "Maybe... But we could be trapped here longer than we think..."

"Heh, yeah... You're right." Yoh smiled, and stared up. He sighed. Amidamaru floated about, seemingly searching for an exit. Yoh grasped Harusame even harder. "If we never get out of here... That means... I wont see anyone ever again... No Ryu... No Tamao... No Silva... No Manta... And no Anna..."

"Lord Yoh..." Amidamaru floated closer to Yoh. The moment Amidamaru laid his ghostly hand on Yoh's shoulder, a bright, golden light shone from the top of the darkness. It looked like the darkness was retreating from the light, crawling away from it. Drawn to the shining light source, Yoh stood up, as if he was in a trance. Amidamaru stared at the light, and was too drawn to the light. They both stood there, gazing at the light. And in a flash, they were out of the darkness.

Kitty-Kat
April 29th, 2005, 06:34 AM
Still asleep, I felt a breeze blow through my hair. I moaned, rubbed my eyes and sat up. I had been lying on grass, in a forest it looked like. And I was all alone.

Immediately I was on my feet. "Al?" I called out. That was the first person I thought of. My brother hardly ever left my side. "Al, where'd you go? Al? AL?!" I ran through the trees. "Al, where are you ****it!" My heart was pounding as I kept running.

Yami_Zidane
April 29th, 2005, 07:51 AM
OoC: i'll assume im accepted, but if not i'll delete all my posts

IC:Ren awoke as a brisk wind struck his face "Bason" Ren Commanded
"yes master Ren" the large warrior replied
"good, your here too" Ren said with a brief smile on his face "do you know where we are Bason?"

"No young master, ive scouted the area while you rested and there seems to be no sign of civilisation" Bason informed Ren

"well sitting here isn't going to solve anything is it lets get moving" Ren said as he got to his feet and started walking

"wait for me Master Ren" Bason called as he floated after Ren...

Forgotten_hope
April 29th, 2005, 09:07 AM
I softly sleep,then a loud bang wakes me up."Freeze!"I scream startled as I wake up,but then I see no one is there.I look around and see nothing but a large ocean."Great, now I'm covered in sand,and god dammit I lost my bounty."

I start to search around."Where the hell am I!?"I scream into the air."Well there's no use in screaming.It looks like there is no one around to answer back."

Deoxys55
April 29th, 2005, 12:46 PM
OOC: This is what happens when you leave for a night... <.<; **Hits head**

IC:
Kisara was wondering around alone, in a zone where there was nothing but sand. Her pallor(SP?) skin burned and itched as it was exposed to the sun. She had to get out fast.... if she didn't, she may not survive.

Sorano
April 29th, 2005, 01:34 PM
When Itoko awoke, she was lying on a tree branch in an unfamiliar forest. She sat up, and rubbed her drowsy eyes for a few seconds, unaware of what was going on. It was not until Itoko jumped from the tree that she discovered that she was not where she was supposed to be.

Itoko wandered about, slightly startled by the sudden change of surroundings. She was sure that she was back in feudal Japan, fighting off a very large demon. But now she was here, and she had no clue whatsoever what was going on.
Itoko sniffed the air. She heard waves and seagulls somewhere nearby.

Midori Chi
April 29th, 2005, 02:08 PM
ooc: Ahem..on my part of the roleplay..can someone join me? *message too short..I think*

Trainer Ben
April 29th, 2005, 02:19 PM
The light faded. Vash could still see nothing but darkness.

"What? No...it was a trick! Just an illusion to torture us! Why?" Vash yelled. Then he heard Ranma's voice.

"Vash? It's ok. We're out now," Ranma said. Vash shook his head.

"No we're not! How come I can still see nothing but dark?!" Vash snapped. Ranma hit Vash's head.

"Because your eyes are closed, stupid!" Ranma yelled. Vash opened his eyes and saw that they were in some kind of forest. He sweatdropped and smiled.

"I knew that. Well, have any idea where we are?" he asked. Ranma nodded.

"Yep. We're in a forest," he replied. Vash fell down anime-style.

"I mean specifically!"

"Nope." Ranma said. He turned around, but then crashed into a giant tree.

"What the? Who would put a giant tree right in the middle of the..." he started. Upon seeing the size of the tree, his jaw fell down.

"Wow. I've never seen a tree this big up close before," he said in amazment. Vash looked at it too.

"Well, we can climb up it to see where we are," he suggested. Ranma nodded, and the two started climbing up it.

Midori Chi
April 29th, 2005, 02:21 PM
ooc: *sighs* Anyone? *message too short*

Mari
April 29th, 2005, 03:12 PM
"Momo is awake now?" Muu glanced worriedly at Momoko, nudging her lightly to awaken her from her slumber.

Momoko stirred and moaned before slowly rising up. She took a quick look at her surroundings then plopped down on the ground again, sighing. "Nee, Muu," She called softly, picking up the rabbit-like creature, "do you know where we are?"

"Gomen! Muu doesn't know, kyuu~" He cried bowing apologetically. His face immediately lit up as he recalled what had happened. "Oh, yeah, Muu saw people here! They were scary! There was this boy with long white hair and scary gold eyes. And then Muu saw a girl with sharp claws!"

Momoko immediately jumped up. "Really?" She asked excitedly, imagining what Muu had explained. "That's so cool! Maybe they're from some other country." She patted his head gently then dashed northwards, ears perked up for any signs of life. "I bet they know cool techniques!" With her excitement, she already forgot to worry about her being no where near her home.

"Momo better be careful!"

Kogenta
April 29th, 2005, 03:29 PM
[OOC: trap-door57, I am somewhat unsure of your location. But, you seem eager for character interaction . . . ]

Hiei's eyes snapped open. Swiftly bringing himself into an upright sit, the demon's gaze shot about, studying his surroundings. What is this place? He paused, his eyes narrowing slightly. Moving into a stand, Hiei viewed the approaching young female. "Tch . . . a ningen," he mumbled, his suspicious gaze firmly fixed upon the human.

Deoxys55
April 29th, 2005, 03:32 PM
Kisara looked up at a strange sound. Something big was moving in the distance... she could not tell if it was a mirage or not. It was moving closer. After a moment she could see it was some sort of hole... like the ones that her village was threatened with by the High Priests. But this one was different. She tried to run, but exhaustion disable her. As it got closer, she began to feel dizzy. She had a spasm of fear run through her before she blacked out..

Trainer Ben
April 29th, 2005, 04:18 PM
Ranma and Vash continued to climb the tree, looking down once in a while to see if anything was following. After a while, they found a giant branch. It's size provided an excellent pathway. They walked onto it, making sure to keep their balance, and started walking.

"Man, this forest is weird. It's like it was abnormally grown or somethin'," Ranma said.

"You don't need to tell me twice," Vash replied. Suddenly, they heard a low growling sound.

"Please tell me that was your stomach."

"It's not mine. Tell me that was YOUR stomach!"

"It wasn't mine either." The two turned around to see a...

"A mountain lion?" Ranma asked himself.

"...In the forest?" Vash said. The lion licked it's lips, and then pounced at them.

"RUN AWAY!" They yelled as they ran at full speed across the branch, the lion somehow catching up. Their screams could be heard across the whole forest.

Forgotten_hope
April 29th, 2005, 04:29 PM
"Dammit where the hell am I!"I say while I keep walking."This ocean is huge..."I say to myself."Hmm...I might as well use this to my advantage."I then go for a swim.

While swimming I see something large aproaching me."What the hell..."Then i see a large fin pop out of the water."Holy crap it's a shark!"I say as I run out of the water and take the cover off my cross.

The shark lunges out of the water at me."Holy crap!"I take my cross and shoot a bullet at the shark's heart."Goodbye creature of god."I say as it flops to the ground dead."Oh well now i have some food."

I search around and I find some dry driftwood."Good now I can start a fire."I sit down start a large fire,and cook and eat the shark.While I eat a large amount of smoke drifts into the sky.

Kurosaki
April 29th, 2005, 04:41 PM
"The hell was that!?" InuYasha exclaimed to himself as his ears twitched, picking up the sound of people screaming in the distance. "Maybe they know where I- Ow!!" Since he was distracted, and wasn't paying attention to where he was going, he ran right into a boy with orange , an oddly shaped sword in his hand. InuYasha was quick to raise his Tetsusaiga.

"Hey! You!" Ichigo yelled at the strange boy with white hair, and what appeared to be dog ears, holding onto a huge sword. "Would you watch where the hell you're going!?"

"What where I'm going!?" InuYasha yelled argumentally, "You're the one who ran into me!" InuYasha also caught the voice of a girl, not too far off, talking to something. He heard a description that sounded somewhat like himself, but decided to ignore it for now.

"Do you know where I am!?" Ichigo and InuYasha yelled at each other, almost completely in synch.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
April 29th, 2005, 05:07 PM
"Where is that monster?! I'm gonna send him STRAIGHT TO DIGI-HELL FOR WHAT HE DID!" A snake-like shape with a blade on it's nose swiftly glided through the water right outside of a large town. Noone could see it, but since I'm the narrator, I can. It's one of the perks of this job. Now, back on subject.
"I don't want to be seen...yet..." As Metalseadramon swam closer to shore, the Digi Chromazoid on it began disappearing, revealing a long, red-orange body with a single fin at the end. Plain, old Seadramon.
He slowly rose his head above the water's surface, like a crocodile does to breathe. On the beach was the prey: a light orange lizard, laying in the sun with a few humans.
In a flash, Seadramon sprung from the water, his entire body in the air, pointing towards Agumon. The lizard Digimon didn't notice, but the human did. "A--Agumon...? WAKE UP AND GET READY TO FIGHT!"
Agumon's eyes flashed open, and it began to swirl in a mini tornado of data. At the same time, Seadramon began to Digivolve too. Seconds later, Metalseadramon's flesh-ripping jaws were inches away from Wargreymon's armored head. The armored snake's foe closed it's eyes as it accepted it's fate. When nothing happened, he opened his eyes to see nothing but sand and water in front of him.
"I must be seeing things...I told the owner of that hot dog stand to go easy on the mustard..."

SOMEWHERE ELSE...
There was a glint of white light in the sky, followed by a long, metallic object falling at an unsafe speed right towards two figures who were arguing, and not looking up...

Midori Chi
April 29th, 2005, 05:40 PM
[OOC: trap-door57, I am somewhat unsure of your location. But, you seem eager for character interaction . . . ]

Hiei's eyes snapped open. Swiftly bringing himself into an upright sit, the demon's gaze shot about, studying his surroundings. What is this place? He paused, his eyes narrowing slightly. Moving into a stand, Hiei viewed the approaching young female. "Tch . . . a ningen," he mumbled, his suspicious gaze firmly fixed upon the human.

ooc: In the town of Tomeada,where Sakura lives..

ic: Sakura faced (Kogenta) . "Ugh..another monster?" *takes small fearful steps* "Err..hello?" she asked. Her throat started to swell. All of her was squenching up like a mad dog. Sweat trickled down her forehead.

Kogenta
April 29th, 2005, 05:47 PM
[OOC: I see . . . er, most characters have been transported to the battle area already . . . as has mine. ::tilts head:: I suppose . . . that this may have an eventual method of solution.]

"Monster?" Hiei laughed humorlessly, his eyes glinting with faint crimson. "It wouldn't have been the first time you humans have called me that." Abruptly turning away, he stated, "But, I don't have time for this. And, it's time that I make my appearance in this human town forgotten." Turning his face toward Sakura, the Jagan eye beneath his headband began to glow with a faint light. As the light grew, the Jagan began an attempt to erase Sakura's immediate memory.

Midori Chi
April 29th, 2005, 05:52 PM
ooc: battle area? oo...kay?

ic: Sakura backed away,horrified. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! Please don't think it's a wrong impression...you're nice! Please stop what you're doing! Please don't hurt me!" Tears started to flow down her face. She covered her face so she wouldn't be ashamed.

Kogenta
April 29th, 2005, 06:02 PM
[OOC: ::motions toward other posts:: The various characters were transported to a battle island to combat one another.]

The light of the Jagan abruptly vanished as an odd expression crossed Hiei's features. "Nice?" he repeated incredulously. "How naive you are." Closing his eyes, he turned away. "Tch," he mumbled in disgust. And, without another word, Hiei--neither offering comfort nor further harm to the apparently frightened girl--started to walk away.

Midori Chi
April 29th, 2005, 06:09 PM
ic: Sakura stretched out her hand. "Where are you going?" Rain started to poor in Tomeada. So now,she was wet with tears and rain. She felt miserable,cold,wet,sad.

Forgotten_hope
April 29th, 2005, 06:20 PM
I sit bloated and full on the beach."Ahh i haven't had a meal like that in forever!"I say happily."But I think I over-ate."I yawn."Today was a rough day I think I should get some sleep." I say as I lay down with my feet to the fire.
Tommorow I'll go exploring

Kogenta
April 29th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Hiei did not answer Sakura's question. Rather, he continued walking through the falling rain. However, as he prepared to vanish, he glanced back toward the female. For a human who appears so pathetic . . . it seems her energy is more than most of her kind. His gaze wary, the demon slowly approached Sakura. However, he said nothing--merely observing her in silence.

Midori Chi
April 29th, 2005, 06:28 PM
ic: Where are you going? Where is everyone going? Tomoeda is getting very lonely..so many people I see leaving with weapons in their hands,magical objects with others.." Sakura wiped her tears and started to stand up.

Mari
April 29th, 2005, 06:44 PM
"Can you hear that, Muu?" Momoko inquired animatedly. "There are two people over there!"

She strode forward in a furtive pace, and silently climbed up a tree, sitting on a thick branch. She watched over the two boys fighting and grinned. "Sugoi!" She whispered to herself, amazed at the weapon they wielded. She noted that the two were really similarshe didn't know why, but it really seemed like it.

She waited for a moment, checking if they were planning to fight before calling out to them. "Oi!" She yelled cheerily as she swung her legs vigorously. "Do you know what this place is?"

"Momo, kyuu~ Muu thinks it's not a good idea to yell at them." He whispered meekly to her, arms outstretched protectively.

Kogenta
April 29th, 2005, 07:03 PM
Suspicion passed through Hiei's mind. Then there have been strange events in the human world, too . . . but, the human said that the fighters were vanishing. It isn't unusual for some weak human or demon to use others to do their dirty work. But this is different.

Distasteful though it felt, Hiei spoke to the young female. "You said that fighters are vanishing. When did they start disappearing?"

Kurosaki
April 29th, 2005, 07:14 PM
OOC: Kogenta, they're supposed to have no knowledge what-so-ever of whats going on >>;;

IC: "And just who the hell are you?" InuYasha sighed as he noticed a girl atop a tree in the corner of his eye. "Come to think of it, who the hell are you!?" He pointed at Ichigo, glaring back and forth between the two. "And no, we don't know where we are!"

Ichigo remained silent for the moment, since he didn't really want to fight anyone till he knew what was going on.

Trainer Ben
April 29th, 2005, 07:28 PM
Vash and Ranma continued to run from the mountain lion chasing them. Ranma then noticed that the branch was getting smaller.

"Vash! We're running out of runway! Shoot that thing!" Ranma yelled. Vash shook his head furiously.

"No! I'm against murder! Killing an innocent animal would be wrong!" Vash argued. Ranma growled. He turned around and jumped at the mountain lion.

"Kachuu Tenshin Amiguriken!" Ranma yelled. At rapidfire speed, he continuously punched the mountain lion in the face. Finally, the creature fell. Ranma checked it's pulse, and found that is was knocked out.

"Impressive," Vash said. Ranma smiled.

"Yep," he replied. Ranma looked at the lion again, and found a collar around his neck. He read the inscription on the metal part.

"Son of a ***ch," he said.

"You can say that again," Vash laughed.

"No. This lion's name is 'Son of a ***ch.'" Ranma exclaimed. Vash fell down again.

"Seriously? Man, this is getting weird," Vash exclaimed. Ranma got up and faced Vash.

"Well, be better get going again before this thing wakes up." They nodded and continued onward. They eventually reached the end of the branch. They looked down to see two people (Inuyasha and Ichigo) talking.

"Well, let's go down there!" Ranma said.

"Let's see what they can do first," Vash said.

Mari
April 29th, 2005, 07:44 PM
Momoko pouted at the boy's tone, but instantly regained her grin. She leaped off the tree, with Muu perched on her shoulder and waved at the two. "Name's Momoko~!" She exclaimed enthusiastically, "And this is Muu!"

"And who are you? Kyuu~" Muu cried, glaring at the white haired boy.

Before he could respond, Momoko squealed with delight. "Waiii! Look Muu, it's an inu!" She pointed at the ears atop the boy's head, giggling childishly. She wanted to poke it, to see if it was real, but Muu prevented her to do so, whispering to her that it was dangerous.

Trainer Ben
April 29th, 2005, 07:54 PM
Ranma continued watching, but then felt something in his shirt. He pulled it out, to find...

"A bomb!" he yelled. Vash looked over and saw it to. He started panicking.

"Why'd you bring a bomb here?!" Vash yelled. Ranma dropped the bomb, unknowingly towards Inuyasha.

"I didn't bring it..." Ranma started. Then he remembered something...

"Crap! It was the old freak! He must have slipped it into..." Ranma's face became red with anger.

Magma Member Jacob
April 29th, 2005, 08:25 PM
Yay! sounds fun. I'm new, so be nice! And i've never done this before... so yeah...

Name: Ryoku
Anime Realm: Full Metal Alchemist
Appearance: Ryoku is around 5'8" and has long shining, silver hair. It is usually always kept in a nice, neat way. He wears a tight black shirt under a red vest. He also wears black pants. Ryoku carries around a thick sword called the Nami. He also wears a cain with a spade shaped locket that contains a picture of someone special. His eyes are a deep sky-blue color.
Personality: He is very optimistic most of the time. When in times of danger he gets very serious and will stand up for any of his friends. Though he comes from a good life and such, sometimes he can't help but get involved with certain dark activities....
Character Summary: Before Ryoku is mysteriously transported to this B.I, he was mainly travelling throughout a desert in search of his best friend Rena. Then he was transported to the place.
Other: um.... i dunno
RP Sample: Ryoku continued walking through the desert. It was blazing hot and he hadn't seen Rena for a whole month. Rena, where are you? thougth Ryoku desperatly. He had really missed her. They were best friends for as long as he could remember. Her face still lingered in his memories. The brilliant shade of pink was her hair, while blooming cherry blossoms colored her lips. Her eyes were chocolate brown but had a faint swirl of purple in them
"Don't worry Rena, I'll find you," said Ryoku aloud. Just then a mysterious light sprouted from the desert ground, engulfing Ryoku in it. Then the light went over him fully, and narrowed until it was a skinny shard of light. The next second, it shattered, and Ryoku had gone.

I hope it's good!!!

Kogenta
April 29th, 2005, 09:51 PM
OOC: ::motions toward trap-door57's post:: Hiei was making reference to what Sakura said. However, if you are referring to the word "too" . . . he likely found it to be a strange event that he was dragged through a black hole and landed in a human town. ^-^;;

However, if you deem it necessary, I will edit my post.

Pikabloo
April 30th, 2005, 03:41 AM
Before Yoh and Amidamaru knew it, they were trasported to a whole different place. "Whoa... What happened... And where are we?!?" Yoh said as he noticed that he was on top of a large tree. He tried to keep his balance. "Lord Yoh, be careful!" Amidamaru said, but it was too late, Yoh had fallen head first into a bush.

"Lord Yoh!" Amidamaru dove down towards Yoh. "Lord Yoh, are you alright?" Yoh sat up, looking dazed, and said, "Yeah... I think I'm fine. I'm not losing a body part am I?" He jump out of the bush and brushed off leaves off his clothes. He and Amidamaru looked around. They were in the middle of a large forest.

Deoxys55
April 30th, 2005, 04:16 AM
Kisara slowly opener her eyes, and gasped slightly. All around her was a forest, like a thousand oasises merged. She got up slowly and froze as she looked down. She had landed on top of a tree.... a very big tree.

Kurosaki
April 30th, 2005, 05:08 AM
"What was that!" InuYasha yelled at being giggled at. "Stop giggl-" He was cut off however, as something landed on his head, and exploded, smoke shooting every which way. When the smoke cleared, InuYasha was still standing where he was, just slightly black from the explosion. "InuYasha... my name is... InuYasha." As he spoke, a puff of black smoke shot out of his mouth.

"How'd he not even take substantial damage from that?" Ichigo muttered as he leapt up to the source of the bomb, finding two strange people. "Hey, who are you and what the hell do you think you're doing with a bomb? Do you just go around throwing them on random people?" At this point, Ichigo had his Soul Slayer in the attack position, extended out in front of him.

OOC: Here's a better look at Ichigo's Soul Slayer: Soul Slayer (http://www.orangeday.net/soul-society/wallpaper/ichigo_800x600.jpg)

Deoxys55
April 30th, 2005, 05:21 AM
OOC: **Pokes Soul Slayer** Shiney... *_*

IC:
Kisara heard an explosion in the distance, followed by a small clould of ashes billowing up in the distance. She climbed out as far as she dare, then cried out in a small voice, "Help!"

Trainer Ben
April 30th, 2005, 06:23 AM
"Hey! Don't get any ideas, pal. That was an accident!" Ranma complained. Vash looked at Ichigo.

"Excuse me, but do you have any idea where we are?" Vash asked him.

Forgotten_hope
April 30th, 2005, 06:31 AM
I hear a girl call help,and I jolt out of my sleep."Wah!Was that that a girl?"I look around.There is no one near me."Hmm I guess not...myabe I should look around."I say getting up.I start walking.

"Dammit how long is this beach!"I say after walking for what seemed to be hours.I see a small outline of a tree in the distance."Is that...a tree?No..it's..it's a forest!"I jump for joy."Yes finally no more beach!"I say running towards the forest.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
April 30th, 2005, 08:42 AM
"RIVER OF POWER!" A stream of water shot from Metalseadramon's mouth, breaking his fall. As soon as he hit the ground, though, the Digi-Chromazoid began falling off again, this time revealing normal Seadramon again. When there was no armor left, he began Digivolving again. When he was finally finished, he had a pair of wings and plasma cannons instead of hands.

Seadramon, who was now Megadramon, rose off of the ground until he could see everything. "Human, human, dog demon, can't tell what that is...WHERE'S WARGREYMON?!" Enraged, Megadramon began to shoot hot plasma at everything he could see. When he was calm (well, as calm as an enraged serpent could be), Megadramon flew over to the other life forms, who looked like they were arguing.

Trainer Ben
April 30th, 2005, 09:18 AM
Ranma looked up to see some kind of burning substance heading towards them.

"Look out!" he yelled. He pushed Vash off the branch to save him. Suddenly, the plasma landed on the branch, burning through it. It broke off and Ranma came spiraling down towards Inuyasha.

Magma Member Jacob
April 30th, 2005, 09:52 AM
Okay, here goes! ^.^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A shard of blue light was flying quickly throughout the branches of various trees. It seemed it would go on forever until it came to a abrupt stop. Then it began to expand. After a while the light had grown to a humans' size. The it spit out Ryoku and disappeared.

Ryoku fell from the sky and landed inside a tree.

"Where the hell am I now?" he asked aloud, confused and obviously lost. After looking at his surroundings, it was obvious that he was in some sort of forest. Actually, it was a dark forest. For another thing, Ryoku had no idea where he was or how he had gotten there.

"Great. Now I'll never find Rena." he sat down on the branch sadly and crossed his legs. 'It can't get worse than this...' thought Ryoku. He was just then proven wrong. A loud roaring sound filled the air. Ryoku stood instantly and withdrew the Nami, (his sword). And then, without warning, a large panther jumped onto the brach, ready to strike.

Forgotten_hope
April 30th, 2005, 10:01 AM
A large shot of plasma shoots down from the sky into the forest I am in."Holy crap!What the hell was that?!"I look up and see a huge serpent."What the hell!I've never seen that kind of animal before.Dammit that's huge!"I say as I continue walking in the forest.

After a while I come to a part in the forest.I see people."Hey there Needle Nogin."I say to Vash.

Deoxys55
April 30th, 2005, 10:05 AM
Kisara looked down to see a man running into the forest. Mabe he could help me, she though hopefully. THen fear spread through her. What if he was just like the villagers at her home? If he wanted to kill her too? She leaned over the branch to get a better look.

Trainer Ben
April 30th, 2005, 10:58 AM
Vash, after landing on the ground, looked up at Wolfwood.

"Wolfwood? Is...that you?" Vash asked. He headlocked him and started hitting his head.

"Hey, is that a friend of yours?" Ranma asked.

Forgotten_hope
April 30th, 2005, 12:03 PM
"You can call it a freindship if you want."I say to Ranma."We're more of acquantences(sp) then freinds.And would you get the hell of me?!"I yell at Vash while geting out of the headlock."Now...did anyone else see that huge thing in the sky before?"

Midori Chi
April 30th, 2005, 12:14 PM
ooc: Hmm..Kogenta's not on..

ic: Sakura responded,"About a week ago..I guess...." She shivered in the rain. Then, Tomoyo was outside,scrolling in the wet grassed park. She spotted Sakura. "Sakura? Are you all right?" Sakura turned around and saw Tomoyo. "Tomoyo? ..I'm...I think I'm catching a cold." Tomoyo saddened and then wrapped a coat around Sakura. Sakura smiled. Then Tomoyo looked up at the beast. "HHHHHOOOOOOOEEE! Do I know you?" asked Tomoyo.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
April 30th, 2005, 12:35 PM
Once the other life forms began to scatter, Megadramon began to move in for a closer look at them. He first went over to Sakura and Tomoyo because they looked liek they were hiding something.
"WHERE IS WARGREYMON?!" Megadramon's plasma cannons began to charge again (just in case) as he waited as patiently as he could for a response.

Trainer Ben
April 30th, 2005, 01:09 PM
"You wouldn't happen to mean that thing that's RIGHT THERE?!" Ranma yelled, replying to Wolfwood, as he spotted the lizard-creature (Megadramon). He walked over to it and inspected it.

"Hey! You must be the thing that shot that junk down! Well, let me return the favor!" Ranma yelled. He charged at it.

"Kachuu Tenshin Amiguriken!" Ranma yelled. He started punching Megadramon with rapid-fire punches.

Forgotten_hope
April 30th, 2005, 01:18 PM
"Is he crazy!?"I yell."That thing is huge...and metal...he thinks punching that will do something!?"I take the cover off my cross just in case.

Kogenta
April 30th, 2005, 01:32 PM
"Doubtful," Hiei replied shortly. "Let's keep it that way." Placing his hands in his pockets, he turned toward Sakura. "I don't know how I got here. But, unless you want to disappear like the other warriors, I suggest you find yourself a place to hide."

Then, starting away, Hiei stiffened. It's that same energy . . . Suddenly, a dark portal stretched open before both the demon and the humans. Recalling the previous events, Hiei swiftly leaped back and away. However, despite this, he again felt the same numb paralysis he had before. Collapsing to the ground, he was quickly drawn into the vortex.

[OOC: trap-door57, in regards to my current post, I hoped to provide an opportuniy for our characters to join the others--that is, be transported to the Battle Island at which the others are located.]

Deoxys55
April 30th, 2005, 02:58 PM
Kisara, paralised by the sight of the huge dragon thing, was unknowingly slipping slowly off the branch. By the time she realised it, it was too late. She lost her grip and fell forward, down into the forest grounds below...

Midori Chi
April 30th, 2005, 04:34 PM
ooc: Sure,Kogenta! ^_^

ic: Sakura gasped. The vertex was still there. Then,she put on a proud look and faced Tonoyo. She said,grasping Tomoyo's hands,"I'm going...wherever all the warriors are going..I'm going with them...If Syoaroan wants to know,tell him...I'll see you again,I promise." Tomoyu saddened,then smiled. "Then you'll need...THIS!!" Tomoyo said,holding a frilly battle outfit. Sakura rolled her eyes. "Okay..." she took it. She then entered the vortex and..as soon as she hopped in,the vortex closed.

Forgotten_hope
April 30th, 2005, 04:44 PM
"Whoa what the hell?!"I say as I hear a large thud behind me.I spin around and see Kisara."Who are you and why were you hiding up in that tree?"I ask her sounding angry.

Deoxys55
April 30th, 2005, 05:14 PM
Kisara got up, holding her chest and trying to breath through gasping lungs.
"I-I-I was not hiding. Please, I was just stuck up there." She looked up, fear in her deep blue eyes.

Midori Chi
April 30th, 2005, 05:32 PM
ooc: umm..so,everyone's gonna meet at this "Battle Island" thing,right? Umm...may I ask when?

Forgotten_hope
April 30th, 2005, 05:56 PM
ooc:yes trap
ic:"Oh then I should appologize for being so rude"I say nicely to Kisara picking her up."My name is Wolfwood,and this here is Needle Noggin,ok it's Vash."I look at her."Now what is your name?"

Trainer Ben
April 30th, 2005, 06:43 PM
Ranma finished his assault, only to see it ineffective.

"Darn. Wait! I got it!" Ranma exclaimed.

"One-hundred small punches aren't gonna get through this thing, so maybe if I power-up one huge punch, I'll break his armor!" Ranma thought. He gathered energy into his right arm, and then slammed his fist into Megadramon.

Magma Member Jacob
April 30th, 2005, 08:12 PM
Ryoku quickly jumped up to another branch of the enormous tree. Then he slashed downward to cut the branch below, knocking the panther to the ground. Then the panther looked at him menacingly, hissed, and ran off.

"Geez! Were am I?" Just then he noticed a comotion taking place a bit deeper into the trees. He jumped down quietly and made his way towards the people. Then he carefully snuck over to a large tree, hid behind it, and peered around it. He saw a few people. Actually there were like, five. Not to mention some weird lizard creature. He noticed a boy with black hair punching the lizard creature furiously. Another person with tall blonde, spiky hair was standing nearby. There were a few other people as well.

"What in the world is going on?" Ryoku asked himself quietly. He really hoped he wouldn't attract attention...

Pikabloo
April 30th, 2005, 08:25 PM
Yoh and Amidamaru, both confused, started to walk in the forest. "Hello!!! Is anyone here?!?" Yoh shouted out loud. He heard nothing but echoes of his own voice. "Lord Yoh, that might not be wisest thing to do. There may be unknown creatures out there." Amidamaru commented. "Hehe, good point..." Yoh said quietly, fearing that he might disturb a slumbering creture of the forest.

Trainer Ben
April 30th, 2005, 09:09 PM
Suddenly, Ranma spotted something behind Ryoku. He ran over and pushed him out of the way. Ranma got a closer look at the creature, and he realized it was the mountain lion from before!

"Son of a ***ch!" he yelled. The lion pounced at Vash, who was talking to wolfwood.

"Look out!" Ranma yelled. Vash turned around, but it was too late to dodge.

Magma Member Jacob
April 30th, 2005, 09:44 PM
Ryoku watched in horror as the lion pounced on top of Vash. He stood immediately and rushed forward, withdrawing his sword. Then he jumped up and slashed the lion in a downward motion, sending it crashing into a tree, dead. The he stopped and helped Vash up.

"You okay? Hey sorry for the trouble, but do you know where we are? And who are you? And how'd I get here?" these questions just tumbled out on their own free will. He stood, looking at Ranma and Vash, panting hard.

Pikabloo
April 30th, 2005, 11:42 PM
While walking in the forest, Yoh and Ami saw a crowd of people near some bushes. Yoh, getting very excited to see other people, started running towards them, shouting, "Hey! You guys over there! Hello?!? Do you know where we are?" Amidamaru, trying to keep up with Yoh, shouted to him, "Lord Yoh! Be careful! They might be enemies!" Yoh slowed down, stopped, looked back at Amidamaru, and said, "Well, we'll never know without asking them. Come on!" They both continued running towards the crowd.

Kurosaki
May 1st, 2005, 07:12 AM
OOC: Well, there's one thing you shouldn't do, and that would be leaving the creator of the RP behind. --;; Someone brief me, so I can advance along the plot...

Trainer Ben
May 1st, 2005, 08:54 AM
OOC: Sorry. Well, everyone's been teleported to the island, most of us have met up at one spot, Megadramon started attacking but hasn't posted again yet, and there's a mountain lion in the forest my characters are currently fighting.

IC: Ranma turned towards Ryoku.

"Thanks, buddy. Well to answer your questions...

Yes, No, my name's Ranma Saotome, and apparently none of us know how we got here." Ranma explained.

"My name's Vash," Vash said, extending a hand. Suddenly, they heard growls emerging from the depths of the forest. One bush rustled for a moment, and the wind seemed to pick up. Then, out of the trees, appeared at least 20 mountain lions, each 2X larger than the one just killed.

"...I think you just killed their friend, kid." Ranma said.

Midori Chi
May 1st, 2005, 09:12 AM
ooc: Sakura's coming in to Battle Island then,cause she's not in yet! Someone please assist her! ^.^

ic: The portal had finally stopped twirling her around. She had reached land...it was unusual. She read a sign saying "Battle Island" "Huh? Battle Island?"

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
May 1st, 2005, 09:36 AM
"Well, seems to me that YOU failed. Now it's my turn, and I want to try a new trick I learned!" The plasma cannons disappeared, and once again armor began to spread across Megadramon's body, only leaving the wings.
"What to do...what to do..." Metalseadramon pretended to be thinking for a minute, then lunged at Ranma, horn first. "I know! Let's play Tag! And guess what? I'm It! River Of Power!"

Forgotten_hope
May 1st, 2005, 10:28 AM
"Holy hell watch out!"I scream as I jump at Vash, Ranma,Kisara, and the new guy pshing them all out of the way."What the hell is your problem!"I scream at the huge serpent.Then I take my cross and shoot 3 rockets at his face."Tag...you're it."I say mockingly.

Trainer Ben
May 1st, 2005, 10:35 AM
Ranma got up and started charging energy into his fist again.

"I'll finish him..." Ranma said. He jumped into the air and flew down.

"Hiryu Shoten Ha!" he yelled as he slammed his fist into the ground. Then, a large amount of water blasted out of the ground, sending anyone in it's way spiraling into the air.

Magma Member Jacob
May 1st, 2005, 10:40 AM
Ryoku fell sideways along with the others. He stared at the person who had pushed them. Then he jumped up and grabbed his sword.

"What are we all standind around for!? Did you not notice the freakin' lions!" he screamed at everyone. Then he turned around to face the mob of lions. They looked ready to attack...

"This isn't good..."

Just then he noticed Ranma using his attack. Next thing he knew water was flying everywhere, and it sent Ryoku flying into the air.

Midori Chi
May 1st, 2005, 10:40 AM
ooc: er....hello? Will anyone join Sakura?

Magma Member Jacob
May 1st, 2005, 04:31 PM
ooc: is sakura on the beach? I mean, where in B.I. is she? Once I find out then I'll find her! ^.~ Okay, I'm editing this because I just thought of something! Hope you're satisfied! Oh, just to clear any confusion beforehand, Ryoku lands next to Sakura!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku continued travelling through the air until he finally landed next to a girl he hadn't yet seen. The landing was hard, and really unpleasant. He looked at the girl and noticed that she looked confused and worried. Ryoku stood, dusted himself off, and faced the girl.

"Uh.... hello. My name is Ryoku. Do you know where we are? And do you mind me asking your name?" said Ryoku, holding out his hand.

Kurosaki
May 1st, 2005, 05:20 PM
OOC: Okay, let me rephrase that... where can I fit myself back in? XD

Magma Member Jacob
May 1st, 2005, 05:24 PM
OOC: Well, most people are in the forest... so yeah... you could go there and meet with everyone. I guess..... yep. They WERE fighting mountain lions in the forest... but I don't know what happened. My character was blasted somewhere else! XD Hope that helps!

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
May 1st, 2005, 05:47 PM
"Humans..." Metalseadramon sighed and disappeared into the water, leaving only his outline visible. "When will you learn the I alone am the master of the sea?"
The blast of water began swirling rapidly, then shot in to the air. Metalseadramon began to absorb the water in to his horn, and it shot out of the hole on his nose. "Let's see how you like THIS!"

Kurosaki
May 1st, 2005, 05:51 PM
"The hell is that thing!?" InuYasha yelled as began running towards MetalSeadramon.

"I dunno, but I'm coming with you." Ichigo stated as he ran up alongside InuYasha, both headed towards the edge of the water where Metalseadramon was located.

OOC: Meh, when all else fails, XD

Trainer Ben
May 1st, 2005, 05:57 PM
OCC: Well, Daiaki, Inuyasha and what's-his-face were arguing with eachother. Then my character accidentaly dropped a bomb on them, and Ichigo flew up and met them. Then, Megadramon started raining plasma everywhere, then my characters fought Megadramon. Then I had my character launch a gyser of water out of the ground, sending anyone in it's way flying, so...I guess you should still be in that area.

Well, you started this RP, so you decide where you fit in.

IN: "He's using my own attack against me! Well, there's one other technique I know of..." Ranma said. He started thinking of all the times he fought a battle for the one person he loved. The energy from that appeared in his hand as Chi energy. He aimed at Megadramon.

"Moko Takabisha!" Ranma yelled as he launched the energy blast at Megadramon.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
May 1st, 2005, 06:05 PM
OOC: I just love being "that thing" that everyone hates. :badsmile:

"RIVER OF POWER!" A blast of plasma-water mix shot out of Metalseadramon's nose and met Ranma's attack head-on. After a second, Ranma's attack slowly overpowered Metalseadramon's, and forced the serpent to dive to the ocean floor.

OOC: Sorry for the short post, but it's time for me to go to sleep, and I have school tomorrow. I'll make a longer one when I get home tomorrow.

Forgotten_hope
May 1st, 2005, 06:18 PM
I lay unconsious on the forest floor.I wake up with a jolt."What the hell happened to me..."I sit and think."That's right...that person blasted me with that water attack!"I see Vash and him in a distance,so i walk over to them."What the hell did you do?"I ask him."That attack blew me away!"Then I put out my hand."Good job."

Magma Member Jacob
May 1st, 2005, 06:19 PM
OOC: Time to introduce my second character!

Name:Rena

Anime Realm: Full Metal Alchemist

Appearance: Rena is 5'5" and has shoulder-length bright pink hair. She wears a tight, white spaghetti strap shirt, and a light purple skirt with a slit on the side. She also has a ring that she has had since she was small. Her eyes are a light hazel color and have a very faint swirl of purple in them.

Personality: Rena is very polite to just about anyone. If insulted, she would usually just stand there and not say anything. The only time she ever gets mad is if someone hurts any of her friends in any way. She doesn't really have any fighting experience.

Character Summary: Before Rena was transported to Battle Island, she was locked up in a cell by a villianous man. The only known powers apart of her are concealed inside of the tiny gem embedded in her ring. She doesn't know how to function these powers, so they often set off without her knowing.

Other: Um... nothing really...

RP Sample: (I hope you don't mind if I just make it so she is transported to B.I. from here.) Rena slumped down against the hard stone wall. She was locked inside of a cell.
"Just great..." she murmered to herself. She looked around the room. There was nothing in there except for a small hard bed. A single tear rolled silently down her cheek. When will he come? Suddenly a blue light grew from the ground and went all over Rena. She screamed in surprise as the light captured her inside a tiny shard of blue light. Then the light sped away; through the walls and towards the sky.

Trainer Ben
May 1st, 2005, 08:04 PM
Vash looked over to Wolfwood.

"Nope, that was my friend Ranma," Vash said. Ranma walked over and shook Wolfwood's hand. Vash then noticed something about Ranma. Specifically his chest...

"Uh, Ranma? Did your chest grow or something?" Vash asked. Ranma looked down and blushed.

"That water must have been cold... Now they know my secret..."

OCC: Read my entry post about Ranma to see what this is all about.

Kurosaki
May 2nd, 2005, 02:41 AM
"Hey!" InuYasha called from in the distance as they found Vash and Ranma. He didn't specifically care for them, but his chances of getting out might rely on others. Of course, Ichigo was a bit slower, and was pulling up the rear. With one final leap, InuYasha lunged himself several feet, landing beside Ranma.

"Huh? Who's this girl? I don't remember seeing her before." Ichigo stated as he examined Ranma thoroughly.

"Wasn't she a girl earlier?" InuYasha commented. Since he hadn't of gotten a good look at Ranma earlier, he was totally clueless. "The scent is the EXACT same as the scent from that person with him earlier!"

Pikabloo
May 2nd, 2005, 04:31 AM
OOC: *Is confused by what is going on* This is what happens when you don't check often...

IC: "Hey all!" Yoh said excitedly to the others. "So... Do you guys know where we are?" Yoh said, taking deep breaths. "Lord Yoh! These are strangers, you cannot really trust strangers." Amidamaru said, still worried about the safety of his master. "Oh relax already. We need all the help we can get right now anyway." Yoh replied.

Trainer Ben
May 2nd, 2005, 05:17 AM
"Well, you had to find out sooner or later..." Ranma started. She took out the tea kettle from earlier and checked it. It was still warm enough. She poured it on her head, and in an instant, her chest became flat and her smooth curves had disappeared. She had become a guy again.

"Well, it's a curse. When i'm splashed with cold water, I become a girl. I can turn back into a guy with hot water, but only until the next time i'm splashed again," Ranma explained, back with his normal voice. Vash stared at him, and then fell down.

"A...girl?" Vash asked himself.

Pikabloo
May 2nd, 2005, 06:24 AM
Yoh stared at Ranma, while he was turning into a guy. "Eh, wasn't he a she before?" He asked Amidamaru in confusion. "It seems so..." Amidamaru replied. He too was confused by Ranma's transformation. Before Yoh could say anymore, a large, scaly creature emerged from the bushes. It tried to claw Yoh, however, he used his oversoul to defend himself. Yoh leapt back. "Amidamaru, ready?" Yoh bent his arm. "Shockwave Buddhagiri!" The shockwave hit the giant reptile and sent it flying back to the bushes.

Magma Member Jacob
May 2nd, 2005, 08:02 AM
OOC: Here is more on Rena.... so uh..... yeah.

Rena was thrown towards the ground after the shard of light spit her out. She screamed while falling and was surprised to land inside of a cold substance. Snow? She stood up to find that she was in some sort of snowy mountain.

"Just great... one minute I'm in a hot cellar, the next I'm in freezing cold snow." She moved further into the snow. It's really cold... Soon she decided that it was better to move around than sit there and freeze. After a very short time of walking, she noticed a small cave inside one of the nearby mountains.

"It has got to be better than freezing out here," she told herself aloud. So, she made her way into the cave.

Kurosaki
May 2nd, 2005, 11:37 AM
InuYasha and Ichigo couldn't hold it in, and in turn, fell over laughing. "You're... a guy... and a girl!" InuYasha laughed even more before rolling into a small pothole filled with muddy water. "It figures..." he muttered as he removed himself.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
May 2nd, 2005, 02:10 PM
"I can't BELIEVE I almost lost to a human! I am THE BEST THERE IS! No matter what realm, time period, or even galaxy, I AM THE BEST!" MetalSeadramon had found a dark underwater cave while looking for some minions and began to yell at himself. The only recruits were some Divermon and a Scorpiomon, but luckily they were out finding others to join the rebirth of the MetalSeadramon empire and did not hear anything.

"Humans have gotten stronger in the last five years...Even I will admit that was amazing..." MetalSeadramon's shouts were now like whispers as he began to think of a plan.

"If I can get enough followers, then I can attack those puny humans and wipe them out...Or maybe...I can manipulate their brains and make them turn on each other..." MetalSeadramon chuckled softly, just in case someone was listening in. To him, anyone evil was not supposed to laugh at anything, even if it's an evil laugh.

"So many choices...Gosh, I've forgotten how fun 'playing' with humans is!"

Kurosaki
May 2nd, 2005, 02:40 PM
"Something isn't right." Ichigo stated as he walked up to the edge of the water after his laughing spree, InuYasha following closely behind, his arms crossed so that they went into the opposite sleeve in front of him. "I would've thought that the thing from earlier would've attacked by now, but it hasn't. ****it! I was looking forward to a good fight!"

"And I don't have the time, I need to figure out where we are so I can get outta here!" InuYasha argued.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
May 2nd, 2005, 03:04 PM
Scorpiomon jumped from the water and grabbed Ichigo in it's claws. Half a dozen Divermon followed, getting ready to attack the first person who tries to act heroic.

"Don't move, or I'll snap you in two like a twig. And if you move..." Scorpiomon looked at InuYasha, then at the Divermon, who were still partially in the water. "...you get a harpoon through the chest. Those aren't for decoration, ya know."

Scorpiomon slowly backed in to the water with the Divermon pointing their spears towards InuYasha and watching each other's backs at the same time. When they were all safely submerged, Scorpiomon headed with half of the Divermon to MetalSeadramon while the others went to get the newest recruit, Gesomon.

OOC: Divermon http://www.thedigi-zone.com/images74Leo/divermon.jpg
Scorpiomon http://www.thedigi-zone.com/Images274Leo/Scorpiomon.jpg
Gesomon http://www.thedigi-zone.com/images74Leo/Gesomon.jpg

Eevee-loution
May 2nd, 2005, 03:05 PM
SavageMan and MegaMan... Their at it again..

Deoxys55
May 2nd, 2005, 03:13 PM
OOC: Crud.... gotta some catching up to do. XD I assume most everyone is in the forest now..

IC:
Kisara uttered a cry as she was pushed out of the way of the dragon-thing.
After a while, she also stared with a look of pure amusement as Ranma changed from a girl back into a boy.

OOC: Yush... short... writer block. X_X

Magma Member Jacob
May 2nd, 2005, 03:38 PM
OOC: Where the heck is Sakura? And did you guys forget about Rena!

IC: Rena continued her journey inside of the cave. It wasn't as cold as outside, but it wasn't much better either. The walls were damp and the ground was slippery, so she couldn't really walk to fast or else she'd fall.

"Where the heck am I?" she asked herself. The cave seemed to go on and on. There wasn't a single sign of anyone. Just as she was beginning to think the path would never end, she came upon a small oasis tpye thing. The water from the small hole in the end was gleaming on the cave walls.

"Now what? I'll never be able to swim that far..." she just stood there, staring down into the deep water which she figured would lead to even more mysteries...

OOC: I really didn't know what to do because Rena is all alone.... so yeah.... I guess I'll write about Ryoku next if Trap-door57 ever gets back on... -_-

Deoxys55
May 2nd, 2005, 03:43 PM
Kisara couldn't help it-- she screamed as Scorpiomon leaped upon them, grabing Ichigo. It seemed as if Selket were angry at them all. She backed away, her pale not showing because of her white skin.

Kurosaki
May 2nd, 2005, 03:46 PM
OOC: What happened to Ichigo when Scorpioman submerged? Oo

IC: "If thats all they got, this is going to be a piece of cake!" InuYasha said as he pulled out his Tetsusaiga, which soon after transformed. He was obviously enjoying this. "Wind Scar!" InuYasha shouted as he swung his blade, which released three shots of demonic energy into the water, towards the Divermon. The blasts pushed the water aside while travelling through.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
May 2nd, 2005, 03:55 PM
OOC: That's up to you. Does he hold his breath? Does he try and fight his way out? Oh, and Magma Member Jacob, it was a good choice not to swim. Who knows what lies at the bottom of the ocean...

"So, what you're telling me is that there's a long sea serpent covered in armor out to create an empire? Count me in!" Gesomon joined the Divermon as they swam towards MetalSeadramon's hideout, where Scorpiomon had already arrived.

"My lord, I captured one. I believe it's still alive, but I'm not certain." Scorpiomon laid Ichigo on a rock in front of MetalSeadramon, who examined him closely. "You have done well...This one doesn't look dangerous, but it may be important to the others."

Scorpiomon bowed gently and went underwater again, this time to go find some more recruits. MetalSeadramon, however, tried to think of a way to use the kidnapping as an advantage. As for the Divermon who were with Scorpiomon, they watched Ichigo carefully, their harpoons ready at the sign of any quick movements.

Kogenta
May 2nd, 2005, 04:05 PM
Uhn . . . Where am I now? Hiei put a hand on his forehead as he glanced somewhat irately about. Viewing his surroundings, Hiei found himself on a cliff of snow and ice protruding from the side of a mountain. Though his position gave a clear view of the area, it was also rather remote. Standing, the demon brushed snow from his dark cloak. Wherever I am . . . it's better than that human city. Removing the headband bound over his Jagan eye, Hiei stared in silence at the area that lay before him. Slowly, he closed his eyes as he gathered his energy. Then, the Jagan opened. The third eye's large, violet iris gleamed luminously in the white light of the snow-laden mountain as it shifted its gaze to and fro.

There is a desert, a shore, the forest I now see . . . and apparently other forms of life as well. Its black pupil slitting, the Jagan eye focused on those who conversed near the water.

Magma Member Jacob
May 2nd, 2005, 04:07 PM
OOC: I have an idea!!! Hope it works!

IC: Rena continued to watch the water for what seemed like hours. Then she made her decision.

"I'll dive down there, and look for any sign of land. If I don't then I'll come back. No big deal." said Rena aloud. She readied herself and then dived gracefully into the water.

It was possibly colder than the cave. But Rena continued to swim. That's when she saw it. Something weird, like a weird looking fish thing, was swimming close by. She looked up but didn't see anything in particular. The fish things were getting closer....

OOC: Come on, work with me here people! *hint, hint* *gestures towards NiNGi's Worst Nightmare*

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
May 2nd, 2005, 04:11 PM
"Still no movement...Odd..." MetalSeadramon made a mental note of every little detail he noticed, hoping to use his knowledge to make a better army. "Divermon, watch over this...thing. I'll be back soon. Kill any intruders."

A large squad of Divermon popped their heads out of the water and saluted as MetalSeadramon exited the cave and swam to a rocky ledge near where Ichigo was captured. He slowly rose his armored head up until it was visible from about everywhere. "Peek-a-boo."

Back at the cave, Gesomon had arrived. "Who invited the human-looking thing near the entrance? That's one weird welcoming commitee..."

About 30 Divermon went to go check it out, and they found the human-looking thing. Then, then followed their orders, and attacked it.

Kurosaki
May 2nd, 2005, 04:12 PM
"Darnit!" InuYasha yelled from the surface as he looked for a way to get down. He could swim, but he never was much of a swimmer, and with all of those things down there, he probably wouldn't stand a chance. Then again, what choice was there? He dove in, without notifying the others, and began to swim downwards. If there were any signs of danger, he had a few tricks up his sleeve... If he can hold his breath that long.

"Idiots..." Ichigo laughed from within the cave, as he snapped back into action, leaping from where he was placed, to behind the Divermon in no time flat, his Soul Slayer raised above his head, ready to attack. "Can't you tell when someone is faking? And don't think you can hit me with those little things, I'm faster then I look!" With that, he swund his Soul Slayer downwards vertically at one of the Divermon, hoping for a kill.

Magma Member Jacob
May 2nd, 2005, 04:19 PM
OOC: NiNGi, did you mean Rena?? O_O sorry, im confused -_-;;;

IC: Rena was about to swim back to the cave before she saw a weird looking man with white hair and dog ears swim fourth and destroy two of the fish things. Maybe he can help... She decided to swim foward to attract attention by the man.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
May 2nd, 2005, 04:22 PM
Gesomon, alerted only by the cry of the Divermon, swam towards Ichigo at full force and wrapped around him. "Don't think I have a stupid weapon. Cut them off, and two things happen. They regrow, and my blood melts you just like acid."

MetalSeadramon looked around at the humans, then thought about a stupid thing to say. When he came up with one, he charged his nose for an attack. "What, no greeting? Well, I sure have one for you...RIVER OF POWE--Wait..."

MetalSeadramon looked down, only to see InuYasha trying to swim to the cave. "So, you want a navy battle, huh? Well, I can handle that. The question is, can YOU?" MetalSeadramon leaped in to the air and dove underwater head-first. As soon as he touched the sea floor, he turned and went full-speed at InuYasha, his horn glinting in the little bit of sun that was left.

Kurosaki
May 2nd, 2005, 04:29 PM
"Does your ugly head regrow too?" Ichigo muttered as he grasped his Soul Slayer in his Right hand and shoved it backwards into the Gesomon's face. If all went according to plan, he could get him to let go this way. If not... well... uh... he hadn't figured that out yet.

InuYasha smirked as he saw his attacker coming at him. This was hardly fair, and InuYasha wanted to survive long enough to actually take him down. He paused in the water, and drew his Tetsusaiga once again. he created a Tetsusaiga under the water, which flew at Metalseadramon, creating a whirlwind of bubbles behind it. Even if the attack didn't reach him, he wouldn't be able to see him until he was far enough away. Now, with bubbles everywhere, he moved out of the attacks way, and began swimming towards the area Metalseadramon had come from.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
May 2nd, 2005, 04:35 PM
OOC: You're swimming to shore...O.o

"Bubbles?! That's the best you can do?!" MetalSeadramon's horn easily cut through the bubbles, and he continued chasing InuYasha, who was heading back to shore..."Even the part-human ones are dumb..." MetalSeadramon sighed and flipped his tail, shooting off like a torpedo.

"The Divermon were right...humans are dumber than the dirt they walk on..." Those were Gesomon's last words before it's head split in two, splattering Ichigo with it's acid-like blood.

Magma Member Jacob
May 2nd, 2005, 04:37 PM
OOC: Obviously I'm not welcome here *sniff*

IC: Just then Rena realized that she was running out of air. So, she started to swim back towards the cave from where she came.
I guess he's too busy fighting. Oh well, maybe I can find some other people... She reached the surface of the cave. Or at least, she thought it was the cave... She looked up and saw another person fighting another weird creature. Now what? She couldn't move. She just treaded water, waiting for someone to notice her.

Kurosaki
May 2nd, 2005, 04:54 PM
OOC: Well he needs to breathe >>;;

IC: "I guess you failed to understand that I'm not an ordinary human." Ichigo said before dashing towards the nearest water location, and jumping in, the blood coming off with ease. "Now to deal with the rest of these goons..." He sighed as he got back out, and turned to the remaining Digimon, fresh blood from the Gesomon on his blade.

InuYasha flung around to face the monster, placing the Tetsusaiga in front of him to attempt and defend against the blow. His breath was running out now.

Deoxys55
May 2nd, 2005, 04:54 PM
Kisara was frozen, half with awe and in panic. Then she happened to look out across the water and see a human-looking shape. She turned her full attention to it.

Magma Member Jacob
May 2nd, 2005, 05:06 PM
OOC: OKAY! Did you not just read that Rena was watching Ichigo fight?!?! And then he just jumped in the water right next to her like she wasn't there... I mean come on... what's up with that...

IC: Rena lifted herself from the water, shocked at how the man fighting had failed to notice her. She didn't even know where she was. And there was blood everywhere from those weird creatures.

"Now what? I'm lost, I'm wet, and I don't stand out... Great, just great" she said to no one. Then she walked over to the wall and slumped down.

"Where am I?"

OOC: Sorry about the other thing... yeah... I'll just wait and see what happens...

Deoxys55
May 2nd, 2005, 05:09 PM
OOC: O.o I thoug you were in our area...

Magma Member Jacob
May 2nd, 2005, 05:13 PM
OOC: I am so confused..... O_o Okay, Rena was outside on a snowy mountain thingy mo-bob, and then she dove down into some water, and found all these people... If your talking about Ryoku, he was blasted away somewhere else by Ranma's water attack thing. So yeah... that's what happened to meh characters

Trainer Ben
May 2nd, 2005, 06:16 PM
Ranma blushed, embarrassed. It was bad enough that they found out, but to laugh about it...

"Ranma! We have to hurry and fight!" Vash yelled as he started punching the Digimon. Ranma started running over, but then froze with fear as she saw something jump in front of her. It was a little kitten, pink fur and a little red bow. It had a card taped on the bow, and a small jewel around it's neck. Ranma's face turned a shade of blue, and she started freaking out.

"Cat!!!" she screamed. The kitten hopped onto Ranma's face, and she started running around like crazy.

"Cat!!! Cat!!! Get it off, get it off, get it off!!!" she yelled. As she was running, she plowed through a couple Digimon, knocking them over.

Pikabloo
May 3rd, 2005, 12:05 AM
"Whoa... What are those things?" Yoh asked. Amidamaru did not reply. "Oh well, might as well fight 'em!" Yoh quickly striked one of the Digimon with Harusame. Nothing happened. "These things are harder than I thought!" Yoh jumped back. "Ready for another one Ami?" His ghost friend looked back at him. Yoh got ready. "Shockwave Buddhagiri!" A shockwave was fired. Some of the Digimon were hit and got thrown off their feet.

Trainer Ben
May 3rd, 2005, 05:47 AM
Ranma couldn't stand it any more. She finally stopped in her tracks, completely frozen. Then she suddenly sat down and threw the cat off. Ranma started licking her hand, as if she was a cat. Vash yelled to her.

"Ranma! I need your help, come on!" he yelled as he continued punching Digimon. In a terrifying way, Ranma turned her head around, her eyes glowing red, and...

"Meow!!" she yelled. She jumped into the air and started slashing everything in sight, using her hands like cat paws. Digimon fell from one blow from her slashes, but she didn't stop. While on her rampage, Vash stepped in her way.

"What are you doing, Ranma? Have you gone mad?!" Vash yelled. In a split second, a ripping sound was heard. Vash had tears in his eyes as the slash marks on his face appeared. Ranma stuck her tongue out and continued slashing everything, including trees, which fell.

Pikabloo
May 3rd, 2005, 06:07 AM
Yoh looked at Ranma. "What's wrong with him? I mean her. I mean that person!" Yoh asked. However, he was standing in Ranma's path. Scared that his master might get hurt, Amidamaru quickly pushed Yoh of the path. "Um, thanks..." Yoh said, rubbing dirt off his shirt. He quickly striked another Digimon. And another. He kept attacking at the creatures. "When will this end Lord Yoh?", Yoh quickly replied, "I don't know, but we better keep attacking!"

Deoxys55
May 3rd, 2005, 01:00 PM
Kisara, caught up in watching the strange if not comical behaviour of Ranma, failed to notice the Digimon advancing upon her. Realising one second too late, she cried out and backs swftly away from the advancing attackers. Suddenly, a faint Blue haze surrounded her, and her eyes began to glow blue...

Trainer Ben
May 3rd, 2005, 02:09 PM
Ranma landed and faced Amidamaru.

"Meow!!!" she yelled. She stood on all fours and started hssing, her pigtail standing up.

Kogenta
May 3rd, 2005, 04:01 PM
It seems the inhabitants of this place have found themselves in confusion. Hiei's eyes remained closed as the Jagan shifted its gaze. There are others here as well . . . all fighters. The evil eye narrowed slightly. Looks like the shoreline is longer than I thought. This is an island. So, for now, I'm trapped-- Hiei's eyes snapped open as he whirled about--drawing his katana and slashing in a single movement. Behind him, a large, wolf-like beast snarled resentfully as blood spilled from its shoulder. However, before the creature could attempt revenge, Hiei had vanished. Reappearing behind the monster, he swiftly decapitated it.

"Tch." The fire demon sheathed his sword.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
May 3rd, 2005, 04:12 PM
"So you're gonna attack me? You actually think your puny little weapon can penetrate my armor?" MetalSeadramon laughed and disappeared in a whirlpool. The only things that told you he was in there was his glowing horn and deep laugh. "Bring it on, dog boy. I can take WAY more abuse than what you humans call 'eels'."

As Ichigo slayed Gesomon, Scorpiomon was on his way back with a miniature army the Divermon had made. Most were mercenaries, and some just wanted to beat the crap out of stuff. As Scorpiomon surfaced to get a better look at where he was going, he saw the little island that covered MetalSeadramon's hideout. He also saw the holes melted everywhere, and all of the dead Divermon. "Master...Seadramon, you head to the island. Divermon, surround it. And Shellmon? Do anything you want to to raise some hell."

Kurosaki
May 3rd, 2005, 04:20 PM
InuYasha smirked once more as he watched MetalSeadramon go back into hiding. "So if you can beat me so easily, where are you hiding like a coward behind that whirlpool, fishlips?" He taunted, though you could hardly make it out under the water. InuYasha raised his Tetsusaiga to a defensive position.

"Heh, there's my way out!" Ichigo exclaimed as he noticed the holes now covering the roof, before jumping upwards towards the lowest one, hoping for a safe exit.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
May 3rd, 2005, 04:53 PM
"Hiding? You think I'm HIDING?" MetalSeadramon's whirlpool disappeared in a flash, leaving only a ball of pure energy. The ball slowly grew to the size of a basketball, then a beach ball, and finally a small comet. "Death gives you plenty of time to think...New attacks, defenses, plans, even what you'll eat if you are lucky and get resurrected. I've been planning this meal for five years...ROASTED DOG DEMON WITH A SIDE OF HUMAN!"

"Sorry, pal, but this exit's blocked." A Seadramon rose from the ocean in front of Ichigo, then another, and another, until the island was surrounded by giant sea serpents. Back in the cave, Divermon were popping up all over the place. Scorpiomon, however, crawled on to a rock and began shouting orders. "When that thing attacks, I want to see a back row of Seadramon Digivolving to Megadramon! Divermon, get your harpoons ready."

Deoxys55
May 3rd, 2005, 04:55 PM
The bright blue glow surronding Kisara spread around, illuminating the area. Suddenly she cried as two white, almost shapeless wings burst out opf her back, followed by a jet of light that sooned formed itself into the towerign shape of a dragon. The Blue-Eyes White Dragon.

Forgotten_hope
May 3rd, 2005, 04:56 PM
"What the hell is up with hi..her...that one!"I say as I point to Ranma."First,'he' turns into a woman,and now 'he' is acting like a cat!"Than a digimon plunges at me."I take a gun out of my cross and shoot it in the head."Nice try."

Kurosaki
May 3rd, 2005, 04:59 PM
He fell for it! InuYasha thought to himself as he used the Tetsusaiga to block most of the blow, though the blast sent him right out of the water, high into the air, where he was a sitting duck. "What, is that all you got!? I guess you are weak after all!!" InuYasha yelled as he regained an upright position, still up high in the air.

Ichigo flew right into the front of the Seadramon's body, and clung there for his life. If he could stall long enough to get some help...

Magma Member Jacob
May 3rd, 2005, 05:49 PM
Rena stood and began walking around the weird closed space. She was getting really cold now. The she noticed the man from before, (Ichigo) clinging onto some weird monster thing. There were a lot of other monster things around. Should I help? Then she decided to do something and rushed forward.

"Hey! Fish... uh... monster thing! Why are you doing this?!" she yelled at the creature. It wasn't paying attention, so she picked a sharp stone from the ground and chucked it at the creature.

"HEY, listen to me!" she screamed. She just stood there after that, waiting for something to happen...

Midori Chi
May 3rd, 2005, 06:11 PM
ic: Sakura saw Rena. "Maybe I can ask her about this place.."she thought. Then, she walked over to the girl. "Ugh..excuse me, miss...but do you have any idea what is up with this world?"

Magma Member Jacob
May 3rd, 2005, 06:28 PM
OOC: O_O uh... what about Ryoku....??? Well, here is an idea....

Rena noticed the girl and turned from the monster thing.

"Oh, hello. About this place.... I don't know anything about it. I just got here and no one seems to want to help." said Rena. She looked down at the ground.

"I am just as confused as you are..."

Midori Chi
May 3rd, 2005, 06:31 PM
ooc: eeks! Sorry! I was just confused with everyone's character!

ic: Then, she saw Ryoku. "Hmm..do YOU know? Let me introduce myself first..My name's Sakura Kinomoto."

Magma Member Jacob
May 3rd, 2005, 06:39 PM
OOC: Hehe, it's alright

IC: Ryoku walked over to Sakura and noticed Rena.

"Rena!" he exclaimed, rushing forward. He grabbed her hands. Rena seemed pleased as well.

"Ryoku, I've been looking for you!" then they both turned to Sakura.

"Sorry about that... he is my friend... anyway, do you want to stick with us? We can find out the answer together!" exclaimed Rena happily.

Midori Chi
May 3rd, 2005, 06:43 PM
ooc: happy scene! ^_^

ic: Sakura smiled. "Sure!" Then she skipped over to the others,making a little humming noice. "So then..which direction?"

Trainer Ben
May 3rd, 2005, 06:44 PM
Vash saw some more Digimon come after him. They looked fairly weak. He pulled out his gun, and shot the ground right in front of their feet.

"Please, don't make me actually shoot you," Vash warned. The digimon merely laughed.

Meanwhile, Ranma, who is still a cat, spotted one of the seadramon. She licked her lips, jumped into the air, and bit down on it. The seadramon screeched and fled back into the water. Ranma jumped back onto dry land and meowed again. She then started sniffing. She picked up a scent.

Magma Member Jacob
May 3rd, 2005, 06:47 PM
OOC: happy scenes make me feel good XD

IC: Rena stopped to think about her question.

"I have no idea. I mean, I saw some people earlier, but they all ignore me... so what now?" she asked Ryoku.

"There were some people in the forest... we could check there." he suggested.

Pikabloo
May 3rd, 2005, 11:46 PM
Amidamaru stood there, with Ranma, who is currently a cat. Amidamaru, who was starting to unsheath his sword, saw Ranma leap at one of the Seadramon. Amidamaru sighed. He really did not feel like fighting that cursed one. Yoh, on the other hand, kept hacking and slashing at the Digimon. "Amidamaru, I need your help!" Amidamaru quickly came to Yoh's aid. Yoh quickly transmuted Amidamaru and Harusame together to form his oversoul.

Deoxys55
May 4th, 2005, 12:49 PM
OOC: O.o

IC:
The Blue_Eyes White Dragon raised it's open mouth, which was now charging a white ball of energy. With a roar it let out the huge burst of lighting, sending it straight toward two of the Seadramons.

Midori Chi
May 4th, 2005, 03:25 PM
ic; Sakura nodded. "Then let's go to the forest..." She strted taking steps toward the sign that read,"Forest of Battle Island"

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
May 4th, 2005, 05:29 PM
"Here, doggie...Come here...I won't hurt you...much..." MetalSeadramon raised his head out of the water and searched his surroundings. "Seadramon, Seadramon, Scorpiomon, old prisoner, dangerous-looking sword...where is the wolf-like one? Ah, there he is." MetalSeadramon dove underwater again and apeeared directly under InuYasha. "Peek-a-boo!"

"Hit him with your tails! That's what they're there for!" The Seadramon began swiping at Ichigo with their oval-shaped tails, then their teeth.
"I got him! I got him!"
"No, you fool! You got ME!"
"I thought it tasted too salty to be human...Sorry..."
The Megadramon on the back row rose out of the water and hovered over all of the Seadramon. "Ever seen charbroiled human before? Well, you're about to."

Trainer Ben
May 4th, 2005, 05:36 PM
Vash walked to the edge of the water. He spotted Metalseadramon in the water. He held up his gun and aimed.

"Well, I won't feel good about this, but i doubt it would really hurt it anyway," VAsh said to himself. He aimed at MetalSeadramon, and fired. Ranma, still a cat, perked her ears up and ran over to Vash.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
May 4th, 2005, 05:38 PM
MetalSeadramon felt a light tap on his armor and turned to see what it was. "Ah, another human. You'll make a tasty side dish. And those weapons might make a nice enhancement for my armor..." He turned back to InuYasha. "Now, where were we? Oh, yes. FEEDING TIME!"

Kurosaki
May 4th, 2005, 05:39 PM
"Heh! Peek-a-boo yourself!" InuYasha cried as I flipped onto his stomach so he was falling flat towards his opponent. "Now that you've finally shown yourself, it's time for a Wind Scar!" With a horizantal slash of his blade, the Wind Scar attack flew straight downwards at his opponent, the fact that it was falling increased the speed of it, making it even more powerful. Even if he tried to dodge, the attack would still hit him.

"Actually, you're abut to see me run!" Ichigo exclaimed as he jumped from the Seadramon onto the Megadramon, and then to the nearest stretch of land, where he rolled into a tree after hitting the ground.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
May 4th, 2005, 05:46 PM
"And this is supposed to hurt, isn't it?" M<etalSeadramon laughed and flicked InuYasha away with his powerful tail. "My, my, my...This is more fun than...what do your kind call that game? With the little ball? Oh, yes...Tennis!"

"Well, well, well...What do we have here? Is the sky falling, or is it raining humans again?" Shellmon, who had been taking Scorpiomon's words to heart and raising hell on land, spotted Ichigo and retreted to his shell. Giving himself a push with one of his massive claws, he rolled towards Ichigo, looking like an oversized hermit crab.

Kurosaki
May 4th, 2005, 05:52 PM
OOC: Don't make your character invincible main, your killing the fun. And we really need to get back on the plotline soon --;;

IC: InuYasha directed his landing so that he landed close to Vash, and ran over to him. "Got any ideas, cause I'm out. Unless... can you get him to attack us with an energy wave of some sort maybe?"

"What the hell is that!!!" Ichigo cried as he began to run from a giant shell running towards him. "This day is really messed up!!!"

Trainer Ben
May 4th, 2005, 06:27 PM
"I'll try," Vash replied to Inuyasha. Vash stared down at Metalseadramon.

"Hey ugly! I've seen prettier faces on Iodine bottles!" Vash yelled, slapping his butt while facing Metalseadramon.

"Hey! Why not try some of those energy waves you've been throwing!" Vash laughed. He started shooting Metalseadramon again.

Kurosaki
May 4th, 2005, 06:32 PM
"Wow, you don't beat around the bush." InuYasha muttered sarcastically as he watched to see if Vash's approach would be effective or not.

Trainer Ben
May 4th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Ranma spotted Inuyasha and started to hiss at him. She ran over to a tree and started scratching it like a scratching post, except her speed was rapid. When she finished, she sliced the tree (or what was left of it) in half and kicked half of it into the air. Her nails now sharpened, she ran back to Inuyasha and continued to hiss.

Kurosaki
May 4th, 2005, 07:08 PM
"Would you give it a rest?" InuYa ha moaned before splashing Ranma with a puddling of warm water, which was heated from the sun. "Now, back to the real fight."

Trainer Ben
May 4th, 2005, 07:26 PM
((How long do we keep this up?)

Ranma shook his head, now becoming a guy again. He stood up on both of his feet. Upon looking at his nails, which were very sharp, he realized something.

"Crap. It was that cat fist technique again, wasn't it?" he asked himself. He looked over to Inuyasha.

"Come on! You're still fighting that thing?" Ranma yelled. He ran over, yelled "Hiryu Shoten Ha!", and slammed his fist into the ground, causing water to blast out of the ocean Metalseadramon was hiding in.

"If that doesn't get him out, I don't know what will!" Ranma yelled, confidence in his voice.

Kogenta
May 4th, 2005, 09:05 PM
Retying his headband about his closed third eye, Hiei started down the mountainside. After casting a brief glance about the area, he disappeared.

Continuing his descent, the fire demon leaped from cliff to cliff--his inhuman speed causing an impression that he could have been teleporting.

Once he had reached the mountain's base, Hiei continued to dash along the rocky ground. Then, having reached the forest, he stopped--his shadowed figure seeming to materialize on a thick treelimb.

Pikabloo
May 5th, 2005, 04:19 AM
Yoh kept attacking the Digimon, however, they still keep coming back. Even with his oversoul, he cannot fend them off much longer. "Amidamaru, we better get out of here for a while, I'm getting kinda tired" His ghostly companion agreed. Yoh quickly dashed into the trees, resting under the shade.

Forgotten_hope
May 5th, 2005, 11:50 AM
"Oh thanks leave me all alone!"I scream at everyone."Might as well follow Vash..."I walk the way Vash went.I see him,Ranma,metalseadromon,hiis goons,and two people i have never seen before.I walk up to Vash."Who are they?"I ask him stupidly.

Trainer Ben
May 5th, 2005, 01:55 PM
"Don't know," Vash replied. Meanwhile, Ranma used the Hiryu Shotan Ha technique again, making the geyser of water bigger.

"Come on out, you weird thing! Stop hiding!" Ranma yelled.

Deoxys55
May 5th, 2005, 04:22 PM
OOC: No one seems to notice a huge dragon is attacking the Seadramons. XD BTW, I hope this won't count as powerplaying, but...
IC:
The two Seadramons were consumed in the blinding flash of White Lightening the Blue-Eyes had produced. Most likely they were writhing in pain, as the electrical force was made several times stronger by the moisture on their skin...

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
May 5th, 2005, 04:25 PM
"Not there, a little higher, NOT THER--OWWW!" MetalSeadramon swore so badly that I can't put what he said as Scorpiomon tried to cover his bruises. "This is what you get for not having arms, or pincers, or anything. Hold still while--I said hold still!"
MetalSeadramon began to think while Scorpiomon tried to tie some seaweed around him. "I'd hate to admit it, but those humans can really dish out the beatings...I'm still sore from losing to WarGreymon a few years ago, and that wasn't exactly helping. Want to see the scar that idiot left?" Scorpiomon shook it's head and stepped back, admiring the applied bandage.
"These claw really come in handy sometime...So, what's next? More attacks? Kidnappings? Or are ya gonna nuke 'em all with some really big weapon?" MetalSeadramon shook his head slowly and he leaned back against a rock.
"No...We're gonna wait...I have some serious healing to do, and I want to see if these humans are as nice to each other as we've seen them be. Eventually they'll get sick of each other...Eventually..."

Kurosaki
May 5th, 2005, 04:46 PM
"Looks like they've retreated for now..." InuYasha stated as he glanced around at the others. "But I still have to find that Ichigo guy..."

"You mean me?" Ichigo asked as he appeared from the nearby forest, panting. It was obvious he had been running for a while. "The next time I see that **** fish he's going down."

"Hmm..." InuYasha sighed as he glanced around, a strange scent rising in the air. It hit him almost instantly on who's scent it was. Naraku! "The hell? He's here!" InuYasha exclaimed as he leapt onto the nearest tree, and began heading north extremely fast.

"Hey, wait for m-" Ichigo called after, but didn't finish as a Hollow stood before him. A hollow was noticible by the extremely hard white mask it wears on its face. This one was shaped oddly like a large, black serpent, two pitch black wings shooting from its back, but kept the mask. "****!" Ichigo yelled as he found himself cut off. He spoke no more words, as he drew his Soul Slayer once more...

Deoxys55
May 5th, 2005, 04:51 PM
THe Blue-Eyes White Dragon, seeing its job was done, faded into a mist that seeped back into Kisara's chest. She fell towards the ground, unsteady from just now recieving her sould back.

Trainer Ben
May 5th, 2005, 05:26 PM
Ranma regrouped with Vash.

"Well, that was long and boring," Ranma complained. He then sensed someone behind him. Turning around, he saw two people. One was someone he didn't recognise. A man with red and white armor, and blondish hair, similar to Vash's.

"Hey Vash! This someone you know or something?" Ranma asked him. Vash turned around to see someone he hadn't seen for a long time...

Knives... http://img119.echo.cx/img119/8157/knives0ua.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

"Knives..." Vash quietly said. Ranma shrugged. He then recognised the second person there.

It was Pantyhose Tarou...http://img119.echo.cx/img119/2778/tarou6ei.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us) ((He may look like a girl, but he isn't.))

"Tarou! What are you doing here? Actually, how did you get here?" Ranma asked.

"Well, I'd love to tell you, but..." he started. He glanced at Knives, who nodded.

"Well, I'd hate to spoil the surprise," he finished.

"Knives! Is this some new crony of yours or something?" Vash asked.

"Please. I have enough of them. This is more of an alliance, me and Tarou," Knives explained. He pointed North.

"Meanwhile, you should probably go help your friend, the dog boy. He may be falling into a trap," Knives laughed. He teleported away.

"As much as I'd like a rematch with you Saotome, I'm afraid it will have to wait," Tarou said. He smiled and teleported too. Ranma started heading North.

"Well, come on! We've gotta help that guy with the huge sword," Ranma told Vash. Vash nodded and followed.

Kurosaki
May 5th, 2005, 05:42 PM
"Just where exactly are we anyways..." Ichigo said to himself as he sized up his opponent. The serpent Hollow was probably 3 times his size, but he had fought and driven off a Menos, the most terrifying of the Hollow species. Though, how'd a Hollow end up here?

The Hollow made the first move, as he shot some kind of ooze at Ichigo, though he dodged just in the nick of time, and cut the hollows head clear off. However, to Ichigo's surprise, the head reatatched itself! "This... is going to take a while."

"Where is he!" InuYasha yelled as he continued through the forest, until he hit an open plain, a figure in a baboon cloak standing in the center. Naraku! (http://www.libertycore.org/Naraku.jpg) "What the hell are you doing here Naraku! And where the hell is here!?"

"So, InuYasha, it appears your attitude hasn't changed any since we last met." Naraku said in a voice that would send a chill down anyone's sign. Like InuYasha, Naraku is a half-demon. Unlike InuYasha however, Naraku needs to absorb other demons to stay alive. They have both been struggling over the Shikon Jewel, trying to destroy each other. Its basically good versus evil. InuYasha being good, and Naraku being evil.

Forgotten_hope
May 5th, 2005, 06:24 PM
"Hello there Nicholas."I hear from behind me.I spin around.

"Ma...master!?"I say as I see my master from when I was a young boy."What the hell are you doing here!?"I ask him angrily."I told you to stay the hell away from me."

"Your words hurt my Nicholas."He says to me.

"Oh like I give a crap about you you bastard."I say to him.

"Hmm using big words there aren't we Nicholas?"

"Piss off old man."Then he steps closer."You stay 5 feet away from me at all times or i swear I'll blast your head off."

"Oh I'm trembling."He says sarcastically."How about we have a little race?"He says to me."First one out of that forest wins."

"Hmph what's in it for me you old coot?"

"Maybe some information...you'll have to race to find out."He says with a smirk.

"Fine!GO!"I say as I take a head start.

Trainer Ben
May 5th, 2005, 07:03 PM
Ranma and Vash finally arrived to the scene where Inuyasha and Neraku were.

"That guy said this guy might be in a trap or something. What should we do?" Ranma whispered to Vash.

"Well, I think we should wait until something happens," Vash whispered back.

Pikabloo
May 6th, 2005, 12:00 AM
Yoh kept running through the forest, nimbly dodging the trees and shrubery, with Amidamaru right by his side. He kept running until he reached an area filled with thick trees. This would be a good place to rest for a while he thought. He walked up to a large oak tree and slowly started to climb up it. Amidamaru flew up the side of the tree, keeping a close look on his master.

At the top, Yoh tried despirately hard not to look down, as he was afraid of heights. "Do not worry Lord Yoh, there is nothing down there to harm us." Amidamaru said, trying to calm his master down. Yoh quickly replied: "I'm not afraid of what's down there! I'm afraid of dropping from this height!" In his frustration, he nearly fell off the tree, but he managed to hang on using Harusame.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
May 6th, 2005, 02:48 PM
OOC: Since I won't be using MetalSeadramon while he heals, can I make a second character? I promise I won't attack anyone.

Kurosaki
May 6th, 2005, 02:49 PM
OOC: Sure, I have no issues with it.

Kogenta
May 6th, 2005, 03:20 PM
"Not much of a climber?"

Hiei leaned against the trunk of a tree, his arms folded and his feet placed firmly on a large limb. The fire demon stared directly toward Yoh, his scarlet-hued brown eyes focused on the human. "You'd think someone with as much spirit energy as you wouldn't be so afraid," he commented. "But, at least your friend doesn't mind heights."

Pikabloo
May 6th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Yoh stared at the strange being on the base of a tree. Then he slowly climbed back up the the top of the tree, using Harusame for help. Again, he stared at the being leaning against a tree. "Who are you?" Yoh asked, readying his sword just in case. "Lord Yoh, be careful, you might fall again." Amidamaru warned Yoh. Yoh turned back to face Ami and said, "Don't worry! I wont fall again... Hehe.." He quickly turned back to face the shady figure.

Trainer Ben
May 6th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Ranma and Vash continued to watch Inuyasha, waiting for the right time to intervene. Suddenly, someone teleported inbetween Inuyasha and Neraku.

"Tarou," Ranma whispered to himself.

"Neraku, I presume? You are needed," Tarou told the masked man.

Magma Member Jacob
May 6th, 2005, 09:02 PM
OOC: Dude, you keep spelling Naraku's name wrong.... It isn't 'Neraku'....

IC: Ryoku led the way into the forest with Rena and Sakura close behind him.

"You guys, if we find people, we should stick together and try not to--" he was cut off in mid-sentence when he suddenly fell through a hole in the ground.

"Ryoku!" shouted Rena. She looked down the deep hole. It was dark and there was no sign of Ryoku.

Kogenta
May 6th, 2005, 09:45 PM
"Heh." A slight smirk crossed Hiei's features. "That's not important." The smile vanished. "First, who are you?" The fire apparition stared toward Yoh, his gaze cold and dark. However, briefly, his eyes shifted warily to Amidamaru before returning to Yoh.

Pikabloo
May 6th, 2005, 09:57 PM
Yoh, with his sword still in hand, answered, "Yoh Asakura, a shaman. This is my ghost friend Amidamaru." The two stared at him with furiosity. "So now, who are you?" Yoh took a step forward. He accidentaly looked down and got dizzy. "Lord Yoh!" Amidamaru shouted. Yoh fell from the tree top, dizzy. Grasping onto a branch, he said "Ami-dama-ru... Fuse with Harusame!" His oversoul formed just before he lost his grip on the branch.

Yoh, falling to the ground, placed his oversoul underneath him to protect him from the impact of the drop. He landed with his oversoul cushioning him from the fall. His oversoul desintegrated. Yoh looked at the figure, "So, who are you?"

Kogenta
May 6th, 2005, 10:32 PM
Hiei was silent for a long moment, considering the sight he had observed. His eyes quietly shifted, studying both Yoh and Amidamaru. Finally, he replied shortly, "Hiei, a demon." The apparition straightened and began to approach Yoh as the Jagan beneath his headband faintly and fleetingly glowed. "Do you know why we've been brought to this place?" Hiei asked.

Pikabloo
May 6th, 2005, 10:43 PM
"Um, no, not at all..." Yoh replied, he scratched his head. "That's what I was gonna ask you." he said. "Hehe... Everything should turn out right though, right Amidamaru?" His spirit ally appeared and answered, "As you say Lord Yoh. As you say."

Kogenta
May 7th, 2005, 01:32 PM
Hiei paused, finding the relationship between Yoh and Amidamaru to be rather foreign and somewhat interesting to him. However, turning away, he stated flatly, "Whatever reason we've been brought here, I intend to leave. I'm nobody's pawn."

Walking away, Hiei challenged, "You can either stay here and play whatever games you're given. Or, you can find a way off this island. It's your choice."

Pikabloo
May 7th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Yoh blinked. "Hey! I don't wanna stay here!" Yoh shouted, waving his arms around. "Who knows what's out there!" Amidamaru stared at his master flailing about. He sighed. "Lord Yoh, calm down, I'm sure there's a way to get out of here!" However, Yoh kept flailing about, shouting and waving his arms with his eyes closed. Eventually, he hit a tree, knocking himself out. Amidamaru sighed again. "Lord Yoh..."

Midori Chi
May 9th, 2005, 03:26 PM
ooc: Ugh....can someone tell me what's going on?

Pikabloo
May 10th, 2005, 04:46 AM
OOC: All I know is that my characters, Yoh and Amidamaru are in the forest. Kogenta's character, Hiei appears and they talk to each other about where they are and why they are here. The other characters, I dunno...

Magma Member Jacob
May 10th, 2005, 03:29 PM
OOC: O.o I'm just as confused as everyone else....... AND HOW LONG IS THIS STUPID BATTLE GOING TO GO ON!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Kurosaki
May 10th, 2005, 03:39 PM
OOC: Geez guys, sorry I have school and homework, XD

IC: A strong northeastern wind blew up out of nowhere, the trees swaying in the breeze...

"Damnit! These damn Hollows are trying to cut me off from the others!" Ichigo shouted as he fought through the various Hollows he encountered. "Something isn't right though, they've gotten way too smart, and are learning how to counteract my movements.

"Very well..." Naraku said to the guy who appeared in front of him, before lifting off the ground. "Hear this, InuYasha, with the combination of "our" powers, you will never survive this experience." That was all that was said before he disappeared into his miasma, his scent vanishing as well.

"'Our'" InuYasha repeated to himself. "How many of em are there?"

Kogenta
May 10th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Pausing, Hiei glanced back toward Yoh. Though it could not be seen in his expression, the fire demon felt a slight curiosity. Leaning against a tree, the apparition chose to wait for the shaman. The way that fool's acting, he'll never make it off this island. Hiei's eyes closed as he continued to wait. Not that I care.

Forgotten_hope
May 11th, 2005, 01:25 PM
I run towards the end of the forest.I get there first.

"Ha!I win you old bastard!Now tell me where I am!"I yell at him.

"No I don't think I will."He says with a smirk."I said I may tell y.."He gets cut off by me shooting him in the chest.

"You bastard...wasting my time and destroying my lchildhood...you deserved that."I say to him.

"Hahaha...ha....wwwwee..."He coughs out blood."We'll ggget you Nich...olas..."He stops."I may bbbe...dying...but the otherrrs...will...get...y.."I shoot him in the head.

"Usless peice of crap.I wonder what he meant by we though..."I let out a deep sigh."Well off to find needle noggin again..."I say as I walk through the forest.

Trainer Ben
May 11th, 2005, 01:59 PM
Ranma and Vash appeared from behind the bushes and walked over to Inuyasha.

"That guy with the wolf mask. Is he an enemy of yours?" Vash asked. He already had a feeling he was, but he wanted to be sure. Ranma turned towards where Tarou was just at. There was nothing more than empty space there now.

Kurosaki
May 11th, 2005, 02:03 PM
"Baboon.... It was a baboon mask..." InuYasha muttered as he clenched his fists as tight as he could. "Where the hell did you go, Naraku. What are you scheming... Who was that other guy anyways?"

"There they are!" Ichigo exclaimed as he finally found the others in a field. The Hollows had seemed to have disappeared now, so all was quiet. "Hey!" Ichigo yelled to them as he waved his arm in the air.

Trainer Ben
May 11th, 2005, 04:08 PM
"That other guy? That was MY rival, Pantyhose Tarou," Ranma replied. Vash then thought of something.

"Hey! If your guy's rivals are together, then that means..." Vash started.

"Means what?" Ranma asked. Somehow, he wasn't understanding.

"Don't you guys see? All our enemies are teaming up or something. Do you know what that means?" Vash asked them. He had some fear in his voice.

Pikabloo
May 12th, 2005, 01:36 AM
Yoh ran as fast as he can towards Hiei. He stopped in front of him, bent down, and took deep breaths. He looked at him and said, "Thanks for waiting..." Yoh slowly stood up, staring at the forest around him. He looked worried. Amidamaru laid his ghostly hand on Yoh's shoulder. He asked, "Lord Yoh, is something troubling you?"

Without turning back to look at Amidamaru, Yoh smiled and said, "Hehe... I was just wondering, wondering whether we'll get out of here alive..."

"Lord Yoh..."

Kogenta
May 16th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Hiei straightened, staring coldly toward Yoh. Then, casting his gaze about the area, he stated, "To get off this island, the best place to start looking is the shore." His eyes narrowed. "Unfortunately, that's probably the place we'd be most vulnerable, too. With water to your back and no cover, it would be the perfect location for an ambush." Hiei placed his hands in his pockets as he started toward the shore. "Not that we have a choice."