PDA

View Full Version : The Cuite is Back

~Cyndy~
April 27th, 2005, 05:49 PM
Hello guys and girls, I'm finally back after a long absence form PC and other boards. I know most of you may not know me but that's okay. I wasn't that big of a poster anyways but I had fun here so I decided to come back.

Ninja Retsu
April 27th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Hello guys and girls, I'm finally back after a long absence form PC and other boards. I know most of you may not know me but that's okay. I wasn't that big of a poster anyways but I had fun here so I decided to come back.
Hello. Welcome back to PokeCommunity. I hope you will have fun and have a great time again.

MegaDitto
April 27th, 2005, 07:38 PM
I rebember you. I seen you in Other Chat before. Welcome back and have a great time.

Geometric-sama
April 27th, 2005, 08:25 PM
Hi, welcome back, now help me stalk your brother. -_-

Lust
April 27th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot of fun and you post a lot. If you want to be friends or if you have any questions then you should PM me. :)

Eon-Rider
April 27th, 2005, 11:21 PM
I dont remember or know you but Welcome back anyway!

lil T
April 28th, 2005, 02:06 AM
hi......welcome to pc.....actually im also a bit new here in pc....those who want to be my friend pm me or add me in msn or yahoo...

hope to talk to you guys soon enough

take care all,
byeeeee

~lil T~

Porygon
April 28th, 2005, 05:49 AM
Mwar, I don't think I remember ya, but hey, welcome back ^_^

Pikabloo
April 28th, 2005, 06:34 AM
Hello and welcome back! I obviously have not met you, so let me introduce myself. Ahem, I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* BWAHAHA! [/random XD]

~Cyndy~
April 28th, 2005, 06:07 PM
Thank you all. Hey Blue Jasmine! It's great to see you again.
Helloie to all the people here its nice to be back.

Alex_
April 28th, 2005, 06:08 PM
I remember ya! Anyway welcome back!

~Cyndy~
April 28th, 2005, 06:09 PM
Thanks for the welcomes. ^.^ Although I don't quite remember you... I remember other people but helloies.

Jeremy
April 28th, 2005, 06:28 PM
I have no idea who are you! *Hugs.* Well, welcome backie, sweetie.

Geometric-sama
April 28th, 2005, 11:11 PM
XD You make bad jokes, Jeremy XD. *stalks Alexander*

pika2000
April 29th, 2005, 10:39 AM
Well, I actually don't remember you.
Welcome back anyway :)

Jolty-kun
April 29th, 2005, 10:44 AM
XD!, omg, i remember you alot xD, welcome back to PC!! XD, but meh, we arent aloud these kinda threads ^^;, sowwy *reports*

Kyogre-chan
April 29th, 2005, 10:51 AM
but meh, we arent aloud these kinda threads ^^;, sowwy *reports*...Where did you get that from? o.o;

Anyways, welcome back. ^_^ Long time no see, huh? XD

Claire
April 29th, 2005, 11:01 AM
You're allowed to make a return thread if you've been gone more than a month, eevee boy :3

Natsuki
April 29th, 2005, 06:04 PM
Cyndy!!! <3333~~~ Welcome back to PC! =3 I'm Kelsey, I do hope you remember me, I just changed my name...and got modded was all. XD It's soooo wonderful to have you back with us here at PC. <3

~Kelsey