PDA

View Full Version : Prepare to be Scared

Stalker of Alexander
April 27th, 2005, 08:42 PM
Ha! I come to this forum with tidings of glee! I am the Stalker of Alexander, and I will stalk him. Ha!

Lust
April 27th, 2005, 09:12 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot of fun and you post a lot. If you want to be friends or if you have any questions then you should PM me. :)

Eon-Rider
April 27th, 2005, 11:10 PM
If so, you should join the stalker club! Well welcome to PC and Have fun!

Geometric-sama
April 28th, 2005, 11:12 PM
Um, yeah, come join our club! *gives penguin* Hang on... I STALK ALEX! YOU can't! XD

Kyogre-chan
April 28th, 2005, 11:15 PM
I was waiting to see JA's reaction... XD

Er, welcome, and all that fluff~

Geometric-sama
April 28th, 2005, 11:26 PM
XD Well, if she wants to stalk Alex, she can get him and I'll steal him off her~

Kyogre-chan
April 28th, 2005, 11:36 PM
I somehow knew you'd say that. XD

Ninja Retsu
April 28th, 2005, 11:46 PM
Ha! I come to this forum with tidings of glee! I am the Stalker of Alexander, and I will stalk him. Ha!
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help,have any problems or have any questions,feel free to ask me on private message. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time. Good luck.

Pikabloo
April 29th, 2005, 01:33 AM
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Chax
April 29th, 2005, 04:09 AM
Kewl, Welcome and post lots!:D

MegaDitto
April 29th, 2005, 05:52 AM
Welcome to the forums and have a great time. Post a lot. Read the FAQ and have a good time here.^_^

Lucid
April 29th, 2005, 10:35 AM
Wow, that dude has a bunch of stalkers. XD
Welcome, read and follow the rules, if you have any questions, just ask, and have fun stalking~
*gives n00b cookie*

pika2000
April 29th, 2005, 12:16 PM
Hi and welcome new person^^
I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!

Rhykasho
April 29th, 2005, 02:17 PM
LOL, great username!!!

Anyway enjoy your stay and please follow the rules :rambo:

Need any help, just PM me ^_^

ravenstorture
April 29th, 2005, 03:29 PM
Welcome to PC! Read and follow the rules and have fun!

Team Magma Girl
April 29th, 2005, 05:12 PM
Welcomies!!!
Have fun here and stay active!
Please read and follow the rules.
PM me if you want to be friends. ^_^

Natsuki
April 29th, 2005, 05:37 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmm-kay. XD Welcome to The PokeCommunity Stalker...of Alex. XD I'm Kelsey, 'tis a pelasure to meet ya. ;D PM me if you ever want any help or if you just wanna chat and have a good time here! ^^

~Kelsey

Jash Ibanez
April 30th, 2005, 12:28 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums!!! enjoy ur stay and if u got any doubt just PM me i think i already got it now lol if u wanna be my friend PM me

<<-_Lord-Krishna_->>
April 30th, 2005, 02:02 PM
Welcome to PC hope ya have a lot of fun. If ya wanna be friends PM me.

Stalker of Alexander
May 1st, 2005, 04:33 AM
Hello! Thank you to everyone for the warm welcomes! I am glad to see that there are so many friendly people here. Jedi_Amara, I am sorry if I stole the person you were stalking, we can share him!

Kijin
May 1st, 2005, 02:56 PM
Welcome to the forums. I'd stalk alex too, if I knew who he was. But I don't.
Anyway, enjoy your time here at the forums, however long that may be. As always, I will rain love and internet awesome on you for maintaining a svelt signature.