PDA

View Full Version : Whats Up?

ShinnAsuka
April 28th, 2005, 08:09 AM
Hey everyone! Im Shinn and im a HUGE anime/manga fan :D Im 14 i live in Scotland and i have only just started to like Pokemon again...

I use to not like it much cos i had sort of growen out of this stage but then before u knew it i was watching the movies and playing the games again and relised how much fun it was =) And i came across this forum so i decided "Gr8 place for me to discuss Pokemon with other fans"

Well anyway cya

Kyogre-chan
April 28th, 2005, 08:11 AM
Another GSD fan, eh? ^^ Anywho, welcome to PC! Have fun, and all that fluff. :3 If you need help or something, don't be afraid to drop me a PM! ^_^

ShinnAsuka
April 28th, 2005, 08:15 AM
Yeah i love GSD!! And all the other Gundam series i also like Naruto and Bleach lots more...Anyway beta not spam and thanks for the welcome and im sure i will find my way around with V Bulletin forums

Lucid-Acid
April 28th, 2005, 11:23 AM
Yesh, we have quiet a few GSD fans here~
Welcome to PC, read and follow the rules. Like Ty said, if you have any questions just ask, have fun. ^^

Lust
April 28th, 2005, 03:41 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot of fun and you post a lot. If you want to be friends or if you have any questions then you should PM me. :)

Ninja Retsu
April 28th, 2005, 07:50 PM
Hey everyone! Im Shinn and im a HUGE anime/manga fan :D Im 14 i live in Scotland and i have only just started to like Pokemon again...

I use to not like it much cos i had sort of growen out of this stage but then before u knew it i was watching the movies and playing the games again and relised how much fun it was =) And i came across this forum so i decided "Gr8 place for me to discuss Pokemon with other fans"

Well anyway cya
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Eon-Rider
April 28th, 2005, 10:34 PM
Welcome to PC! Have a great time!

Kylie-chan
April 28th, 2005, 10:54 PM
Hi, welcome to PC. ^^ Please read and obey the rules, have fun ^~

Pikabloo
April 29th, 2005, 01:25 AM
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

MegaDitto
April 29th, 2005, 06:09 AM

Well anyway cya
I am a Anime and Manga fan too. Welcome to the forums and have a great time here.^^

pika2000
April 29th, 2005, 12:13 PM
Welcome to our community^^
I'm pleased to see you here and I'm sure that you'll enjoy your stay :)

Rhykasho
April 29th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Welcome to PC, enjoy your time posting here!!!

If u need any help or if u would like a freind then just PM me :rambo:

ravenstorture
April 29th, 2005, 03:47 PM
Welcome to PC! Read and follow the rules and have fun!

mysticmew
April 29th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Hi there, read the rules, have fun and pm me if you wanna be friends.

Team Magma Girl
April 29th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Sup?!?!
I'm TMG! Nice to meet you! ^^
Have fun here and stay active!
Please read and follow the rules.
PM me if you want to be friends. ^_^

Natsuki
April 29th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Hey ShinnAsuka! ^^ I'm Kelsey, it's good to meet you. ^.^ Awwwwws, you sound like a real sweety, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here. :3 Please read the rules and all that jazz and most of all...welcome to The PokeCommunity! ^_~

~Kelsey

Jash Ibanez
April 29th, 2005, 06:26 PM
hey u shinnasuka wutup i just started in dis site like yesturday i think and i can tell its really so kool iam also a big anime fan iam now watching the excel saga dvds and they r so kool anyway welcome to the site
PM me if u wanna be my friend:P