PDA

View Full Version : I am new

delta
April 28th, 2005, 11:07 AM
I am new and I like to play consoles and I am not good in english

Dream Illusionist
April 28th, 2005, 11:08 AM
Welcome to Pokecommunity delta, I hope you have a good time!;)

Lucid-Acid
April 28th, 2005, 11:24 AM
Hello~
Welcome to PC, read and follow the rules, and if you have any questions, dont be afraid to ask, have fun here. ^^

Lust
April 28th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot of fun and you post a lot. If you want to be friends or if you have any questions then you should PM me. :)

mysticmew
April 28th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Hi, welcome to PC. Read the rules, have fun and PM me if you want to be friends.

PrinceOfDarkness
April 28th, 2005, 04:39 PM
Hola me amigo^^ or u shall be one XD
Welcome Delta, have fun, follow the rules, PM me if ya wanna be friends, ask questions or just up for chats. I'll be ur personal tour guide o.o ^^

Alex_
April 28th, 2005, 04:41 PM
Hey delta! Welcome to PC! Have fun.

Ninja Retsu
April 28th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Eon-Rider
April 28th, 2005, 10:16 PM
Welcome delta! I wonder which kind of delta you meant when you first joined. Have fun!:P

Pikabloo
April 29th, 2005, 01:14 AM
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

scolari
April 29th, 2005, 01:16 AM
hey welcome post around! and have fun!

pika2000
April 29th, 2005, 10:42 AM
Hi, welcome, have fun and follow the rules :)

MegaDitto
April 29th, 2005, 10:48 AM
Hi. Welcome to PC and have a good time here. Read the rules and make some friends.^^

Natsuki
April 29th, 2005, 06:06 PM
Hey there delta! ^^ It's OK if you're not too fluent in english. ^.~ We're all nice people here, and we're always here to help. ^_~ I'm Kelsey, it's very nice to meet you. Please follow PC's rules and have a wonderful stay at The PokeCommunity! ^^

~Kelsey

ravenstorture
April 29th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Welcome to PC! Read and follow the rules and have fun!

TheTyphlosionTamer
April 29th, 2005, 07:49 PM
Hi delta welcome to pc,follow the rules,and If you want to be friends pm me.

Kijin
May 1st, 2005, 03:09 PM
Your English is actually much better than the English I've seen posted by most internet forum users, so you really have nothing to worry about.
Welcome to the forums and enjoy your self!

Jash Ibanez
May 1st, 2005, 06:38 PM
We, we, wellcome to the community , any doubts let me know if wanna be my friend PM me

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 1st, 2005, 06:52 PM
hey welcome mate, wanna be friends, just PM me.

enjoy urself

Pincushion
May 1st, 2005, 07:23 PM

Welcome to Pokecommunity (PC), I hope you have a good fun time here, if you need any help with it, you can PM me, and if you want to talk more, don't worry, my english sucks and I am english, hehe.

Team Magma Girl
May 2nd, 2005, 04:09 PM
^_^ Welcomies!!!
I'm TMG. Its very nice to meet you!
Have fun here
Follow all the rules please!
PM me if you need any help or want to be friends. ^^

Tetsu
May 2nd, 2005, 04:11 PM
Hey. Welcome to PC. I'm somewhat new as well, so if you need a friend, feel free to PM me.

<<-_Lord-Krishna_->>
May 2nd, 2005, 04:22 PM
Welcome to the PC, the name's Diego if ya need anything PM me, have fun.

Jolty-kun
May 3rd, 2005, 07:12 AM
Heyy!, welcome to PC, read the rules, and have fun, also, dont spam, people have no listened, and suffered =O~ XD, jk, have a great time!, nah, its ok, we have some kinda.. people who are kinda.. non-english here, ish XD